LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

6 hours ago, Kat5 said:

I guess being brazen means feeling like they can literally make a spectacle

There's a definite power imbalance there, and they unfortunately are abusing it completely there.

Thanks for the comments! Glad you caught up! 🙂

Just an update to anyone who reads this response. Friday morning, early my time, I'll post again. The great news is I've had a sudden flurry of inspiration and figuring out how to weave in some material, so whereas last week I only had up to Chapter 58 ready to go, I'm now at Chapter 65 and hopefully will be able to have chapter 66 done today or this weekend then too! Hoping to get way ahead again before a December that gets busy again. If I can get enough chapters in the can I might offer some bonus chapters in the next couple of weeks. 

Thanks everyone for reading! 🙂

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

If I can get enough chapters in the can I might offer some bonus chapters in the next couple of weeks. 

Now this is some great news!!

Don’t wear yourself out pushing it though

Chapter 58: Stopped

I PULLED THE chain free from underneath my shirt and ripped off the attached pendant. I looked at the fake piece of jewelry for a moment. Grandpa had told me I would need at least laxatives, if not enemas, for a couple of weeks to go after taking the medicine. It was only to be used as a last resort. Right then, another cramp hit wrenched my guts, and I knew I had no choice!

Swallowing it, even as I felt more liquidy mess poor from my rear, I wondered how long it would take to work!

Fifteen seconds went by, with further liquid somehow still involuntarily finding its way out of my body.

I looked at my watch; the class was in fifteen minutes, and it would take ten to get there!

One whole minute had now passed.

Something suddenly felt different.

The cramps were gone, and my stomach and intestines felt odd. My abdominal muscles felt tired due to the strain that they had been under. Still, they no longer felt like they were going to shove my intestines through my body into the toilet below.

Knowing I had no choice but to get moving to avoid being late to class, I carefully climbed back down. I started gathering toilet paper again from the too-tall dispenser.

The liquidy mess on my rear tried crawling down my legs as I did so, but I somehow managed to catch it and put it inside the toilet bowl. I rapidly pulled and wiped until finally, the paper came out white no matter where I wiped!

The skin where I was scrubbing felt really irritated, like after the spicy food challenge the week before. I was relieved to no longer have the urge to go as I put the final piece in the toilet and pulled my pants back up. Since I had not heard the toilet flush, I used the stool to press a manual flush button barely within my reach. As I climbed up and looked into the bowl, I felt like vomiting. There was spatter everywhere inside the bowl, and given it was a toilet for a body several times my output, it was impressive how full it was.

Pressing the button, I gathered my things and walked gingerly to the sink to wash my hands.

I opened the door and was immediately greeted with the tall form of Miss Madelyn, “Let’s see those poopy pants, Mister Big Boy!” She gleefully told me as her hands moved aggressively towards me!

BETH LOOKED AT her phone and saw the message she’d sent to Connor had been read, no matter how long she hopefully waited, but no reply came.

She acted impulsively and left the other girls to gather everything as she hurriedly followed Mackenzie out of the union and towards the dining hall, where Connor was apparently doomed to thicker protection. ‘That bitch!’ she couldn’t help but think.

She knew that Bigs didn’t like being challenged and actively did everything she could to stay under the radar because of it. The only times she’d been dumb enough to do something she’d very nearly been done in herself! ‘And just hanging out with Connor put a target on my back!’ She grumbled.

There was no way she could walk away from Connor now, though. She was seeing red as she hit the door to the outer lobby of the Dining Hall, just as Mackenzie did.

In front of her, she saw Madelyn hunched over a shivering Connor, who had his pants down at his ankles. She could see just a little bit of the blue of his babyish Pull-Up around her giant form. Her insides froze; Madelyn was probably the worst nest mother for Connor to deal with right then! The psycho loved lording her abilities over her nest and forcing them to nurse from her, helping ensure they were stuck in their diapers.

Before Beth could even contemplate what her next move could be, Mackenzie’s long legs took her over to Madelyn. “What are you doing, Maddy?”

“Checking your whittle boy’s poopy pants?”

Lilly shoved her hand out of the way. “Why would they be poopy? Connor has the best potty chart of any Little?”

“Not anymore, I’m sure of it!” Madelyn said. “Check for yourself!” She giggled.

Beth stood in horror then as Mackenzie did just that.

“THEY’RE NOT POOPY,” Mackenzie said calmly after pulling back the back of my Pull-Up and gently rubbing her hand through my hair.

“I doubt that!” Madelyn said as she shoved past her and physically ripped the sides of my Pull-Up apart! It caused me to stumble to my knees for a second before I stood up and looked at Madelyn.

I stood there, butt naked and completely exposed, as Mackenzie ripped the clean Pull-Up from her hands.

“Not a spot on them! Keep your hands to yourself!” Lilly said.

“Impossible!!!!” She hissed. “He must have changed!”

Mackenzie did something I didn’t expect then; she gently pulled my pants back up over my rear and patted my back.

“We can check that pretty easily.” She pulled her phone out and scanned the ribbon while Lilly held it for her, “This ribbon hasn’t been removed, and it shows he made it to the potty just now. Looks like he was on the potty for a while, so he might have an upset tummy?” She looked at me.

“Kind of,” I confirmed.

“Well then, even with an upset tummy, he’s still made it to the potty! I think I will need to report you being too aggressive, though, to Dean Northrup! Maddy, this is unacceptable behavior! I’m beginning to think maybe you should be on the other side of the room?” Mackenzie said.

“Bitch, you do not want to mess with…” she started to say.

“Ahem!” A voice said.

I turned up and noted it was Dr. Greene, the head nest mother.

“Umm… Good afternoon, Doctor Greene,” Madelyn said.

“Good afternoon; I believe, Miss Mackenzie, that you probably should give Mister Slane a hand here with a new Pull-Up since that one is ripped apart? Then do your best to get him to class on time?”

I looked at my watch. I only had five minutes to make it there! “I don’t know if I have time to return to the nest, ma’am; I only have six minutes now to make it there,” I told her.

“Is there nowhere else you have a spare?” She asked.

“We confiscated all extras, remember?” Mackenzie told her.

“That’s right… Put him in a diaper for now, then, and get him to class. Anything that happens in that diaper is not to be recorded as an accident on his potty chart since he can’t get it off.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Mackenzie said and gathered me immediately in her arms.

“Kenz, here’s a spare from one of my girls that should fit him,” Lilly said as she opened her bag and handed the light lilac-shaded diaper to her. “I’ll wait here, and we can carry Connor to class to get him there on time.”

I grimaced but had a feeling that things could have been a lot worse than being put in a purple diaper!

Mackenzie carried me into the women’s restroom. As the door shut, I heard, “What the hell do you…?”

BETH LOOKED ON at a very rare public rebuke of a nest mother. In the three semesters she’d been there, she’d never seen anything like it, and she could see the woman was just getting started. She had just enough wherewithal to pull her phone out discreetly and begin recording.

“What did you give him?” Lilly angrily asked.

“What do you mean?” Madelyn said, “I didn’t…”

“If that’s the case, why did Mackenzie call me on her way over, saying something was up? And why were you so insistent he would have pooped his pants?” Doctor Greene pushed.

“I…”

“You are on thin ice right now! I’ve heard complaints non-stop about you from your nests and other students. I’ve investigated and always been told by your chicks that you were just doing what they asked for. But if any of that continues, I may have to look closer! Remember what the consequences are in your contract for abuse!”

“Bu…”

“What did you give him?” Doctor Greene asked sternly.

Beth was standing against a wall, well away from her, as the temperature dropped. The tall nest mother seemed to know she had stepped in it.

LittleGo Plus,” she muttered.

Beth felt her stomach drop as she could remember that being the substance her friend Ellie had been spiked with! Her mind raged then, and it took everything in her being not to go on a rampage against the taller girl.

“That poor boy won’t be able to control his functions for a week!” Lilly hissed,

“How is that different than any other Li…?” Madelyn was talking back for a moment before taking in Doctor Green’s look.

“Get out of here, you idiot girl; messing with that boy in particular is as stupid as you could be! Dean Northrup and I’ll decide what to do with you later!”

To her credit, Beth watched Madelyn turn on the spot and leave with a whimper, but not another word!

MACKENZIE PULLED A disposable changing pad from a dispenser above the changing table. “Here, sweetie, hold your diaper for me for a second.”

I blushed as she handed me the lavender diaper, and I was now holding my doomed fate in my hands.

Using her other hand, she flipped out the changing pad a few times in the air and spread it down on the changing table. She lay me out on the table and pulled my pants down to expose my naked groin. I noted then that she wore a backpack that she pulled from her shoulders and pulled out a tube of something and a bottle of powder.

“Connor, I know you’re a big boy, but depending on what Miss Maddy gave you, it’s probably safest for the next week to have you wear diapers?”

“I…” I wanted to respond but couldn’t as she gathered my legs in the air and used a wipe to clean my butt.

“I guess you must have done an excellent job cleaning yourself; I can’t believe after whatever she gave you, there’s nothing here…”

I sat still as she took the diaper from my hand and fanned it open before setting my butt back on top of the soft fabric. “Lilly always gets to choose such cute diapers for her nest…” she cooed as she taped it up. I realized then that the diaper wasn’t just a light purple color but that there were hearts and stars all over the design, with a cartoon character in a dress on the front riding a unicorn that matched my backpack.

I blushed.

“Sorry about this, Connor; like Doctor Greene said, we won’t hold this against you when you have an accident. This one has Little Proof tapes, so there’s no way you’ll get it off to use the potty.”

“Can someone else let me out of it to use it?”

She shrugged, “They could, but I doubt you’ll find anyone. You’re going to your grandma’s as soon as you finish your next class, right?”

“That’s the plan?”

“I’ll make sure that I put a couple dozen diapers in a bag you can take.”

“Why?”

“I’m guessing whatever she gave you will keep you going…?”

“I hope not?”

“Well, we won’t hold it against you if it does Connor. Hopefully, whatever she gave you wasn’t too severe. Anyway, we need to get you to class; where are you heading?”

“Euler?”

“Ugh… that’s a hike. We better get going!”

Exiting the bathroom, we discovered Lilly and Doctor Greene still standing there. I also noticed Beth standing alongside the wall. She made a discreet motion that I took to mean I needed to ignore her.”

I sighed, looking up at Doctor Greene from my perch on Mackenzie’s hip.

“All good now?” She asked Mackenzie.

“For now, what did she give him?”

LittleGo Plus,” Doctor Greene shook her head.

“What the hell? Why?!?” Mackenzie asked.

“Good question! We’ll discuss that privately without little ears around. Please get your charge to his class now, then meet me in Dean Northrup’s office. Miss Lilly, I’ll need you to come too.”

“Would you please email our professors about our absences?” Lilly asked her.

“Certainly, I’ll even arrange for extra nest coverage if necessary so you can meet with them later. Unfortunately, we must figure this mess out sooner than later.” She looked at her watch, “Miss Mackenzie, if you get moving now, I think you can be just a few minutes late to class with Mister Slane?”

“Yes, ma’am,” she said. She bounced me like you would with a baby for a second and took off towards Euler Hall with me. I watched Beth follow us, hoping she wouldn’t get any trouble for being late then.

BETH FOLLOWED MACKENZIE and Connor to Euler Hall as quickly as possible after rapidly forwarding her video to Amanda and her dad. Mackenzie was practically sprinting to get to the class with Connor, so it kept Beth powerwalking to keep them in sight. She didn’t dare run to keep up like she needed to, just as she was likely to draw too much attention!

She was relieved to make it to Euler Hall and see Mackenzie moving in the right direction with Connor, so she made her way to her class. It was a large enough lecture hall and type that she didn’t attract any attention as she sat down.

She worried about Connor throughout class and had to fight the urge to message him since she didn’t want to get him into trouble!

The equations the professor droned on about seemed unimportant as she processed what had happened in the past couple of hours.

Sure, everyone knew things went on like that against Littles – but it was always carried out secretly!

She tried to list the things she knew for sure were going on. ‘First, those ‘pods’ are causing the potty problems?’ she thought. ‘But why isn’t Connor having problems?’

The only thing she could think of was the nanites that had been an issue with the SkinSync makeup. Amanda had explained Connor as having a different version of them than people were used to now, so maybe they filtered out whatever the pods were meant to do?

Then there was the whole oddly protective behavior of Mackenzie and that other nest mother, Lilly. Beth thought she remembered Connor saying she was swimming with them in the mornings, so maybe a friendship was starting there? ‘Wouldn’t they try to get him to be a ‘normal’ Little?’

Instead, they almost seemed okay with Connor retaining his potty training?

The encounter at the dining hall she’d witnessed was another odd piece of the puzzle. She was reasonably sure that Madelyn had stepped in it badly, and it seemed like Connor’s grandmother was still important enough that they did not want to anger her. It almost seemed like a line had been crossed there that she suspected might be the end of Madelyn being a nest mother.

‘What’s in their contracts…?’ she couldn’t help but wonder!

She shuddered for Connor, though; he was likely going to be uncontrollably pooping his pants for a week after being dosed with LittleGo. Really, he’d be lucky if it was only a week! She wasn’t even sure what the ‘Plus’ version of it would do! When her friend had been dosed with that horror, she’d vented to her mom about it and been horrified to learn her grandmother’s company had been the company that created it!

“Why did they make that?” Beth had asked her mom.

Her mother sighed, “My family made their money by creating such things, Beth…” With a grimace, “It’s part of why, even though you’ve forgiven me, I will always hold a great deal of guilt over everything.”

She’d hugged her mom tightly then for a moment. “How long will it affect her?”

Her mom shrugged, “I don’t know for certain. The product was licensed long before I took over, so it’s still on the market. I understand that the rivals who purchased the division ‘improved’ the design. Depending on the dosage and person, it can be a week to forever?”

Beth had cried that day for her friend Lindsay and knew that even after she moved and transferred to another school, she’d still had problems.

‘Now Connor is probably stuck like that too!’ she worried.

I WAS DEFINITELY given some strange looks by my classmates as Mackenzie carried me in. Still, Doctor Nash just smiled at me after Mackenzie whispered an explanation.

I was, of course, horrified by the past forty-five minutes of events! I was fortunate I’d manage to resist long enough to get onto the toilet, but I had learned that my nanites weren’t invulnerable! Worse yet, I had used what I knew was an extreme measure to get my bowels to stop. The warning from Grandpa about clearing the medicine had me scared of those consequences!

Even as I sat there, my stomach was not happy. Between the severe muscle cramps my abs had been through and the competing drugs, I struggled to focus in class with the spasms they seemed to make every couple of minutes!

Fortunately, I already understood what Doctor Nash was discussing that day because I didn’t think I could have retained any new concepts by the time I walked out.

When class finally ended, I felt like my stomach had gone ten losing rounds with a competitor in a martial arts tournament!

Molly helped me down from my chair and asked, “Are you okay, Connor?” She added, “You don’t look alright?”

I shrugged, “Been a bit of a rough day.” I donned my coat, shouldered my backpack, and walked beside her outside the classroom.

“Need me to give you a lift to your dorm?” she offered as we walked out the door.

Right outside, though, stood a friendly face, “Grandpa!” I said with a smile.

“Hi, Connor,” he said, picked me up, and hugged me.

“Gently, please,” I told him quietly.

“Got it! Who’s this?” He asked, motioning towards Molly, who was standing there slack-jawed.

“Oh, Grandpa, this is Molly. Molly, this is my grandpa, Doctor Westerfield.”

“Nice to meet you, sir,” she said nervously. “I’ll see you Monday?”

“Sure!” I told her and watched her walk away. I turned back towards Grandpa, “Should you be carrying me?”

He laughed, “Today I can… Your grandmother convinced me finally to get treatment for my back and knees… I refused a full rejuvenation, but at least I’m not hunching over anymore. I’m feeling a whole lot better now!”

“Good!” I smiled at him.

After zipping up my coat, he carried me down the elevator and to the outside area. When we were out of sight, “How are you not in a completely filled diaper right now?” He asked softly.

“I took the last resort medicine?”

“I thought so… We’re going to have to stop by the pharmacy for some things to help get you going again.”

“Does it have to be today,” I asked squeamishly.

“No, we won’t use it today, but if you haven’t gone by Sunday, we will. You will probably be so stopped up we have to help.” He paused, “We also need to get some electrolyte drinks since I have to imagine you’re dehydrated right now.”

“Where’s Grandma?” I asked, trying to change the subject.

“Meeting with some idiots who I almost feel sorry for,” he replied with a look in his eye that made me feel like he wanted to be involved in the meeting, too! “What’s with the cute backpack?”

With everything going on, I’d completely tuned out the juvenile and girlish backpack the past few hours. “Oh, yeah, let’s just say it’s been a really long week…”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!! Please leave me a comment and press the Like button!!!

This past weekend, I had my first real off weekend in waaaaay too long! Combined with a little bit fewer commitments in my evenings, it's meant I've had a serious surge of writing/including some things I'd already written to create new chapters! As of last weekend, this would have been my last fully completed chapter from my writing period in the spring months. As of right now, I have nine more chapters completed!!! (Chapter 67 is now completed and past the 200k word mark!).

What does this mean? Well, I'm kind of feeling like sharing more this week, so 25 likes on this chapter by Saturday night means I'll give you a bonus chapter this coming week! 🙂

I hope to get another 5-10 chapters done in the next couple of weeks before my writing time again disappears through most of December. Thanks again for continuing to read what has become a very long serial work here! 🙂

• Like 29
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 58 - 11/10/2023

An Amazon who poisons a Little and gets in trouble for it?

Is this an alternative DD where Connor ended up?

Oh we all know where Amanda is right now.

I hope Madelyne or whatever her name is gets the trouble she deserves.

Looking forward to reading what happens next.

I have a feeling if this was any other little they would just wash it under the rug like always, it is a lot like what happened to Cameron in that they only reason the teaching assistant was punished was because Addy owned a part of the daycare now.  I wonder how bad Madelyn is and if she will give up Talia for her help.  Reading it had to be Talia that put it in his drink when Madelyn was checking him.😏💜

9 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh we all know where Amanda is right now.

I hope Madelyne or whatever her name is gets the trouble she deserves.

Looking forward to reading what happens next.

If an amazon poisions a little they had better know a little about that little.  Remember Nancy in the daycare that Cameron was in.

10 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Okay, but remember the one consistent rule: The littles can never KNOW that they are being poisoned outright. So right now they have a cafeteria full of people that saw a little being poisoned blatantly. And they couldn't figure out why they all wound up in diapers. So now they all have a valid complaint that they shouldn't have wound up in diapers. That rumor is going to spread to the entire city within hours.

Additionally, Amazons want littles to trust them no matter what. Bigs always want to seem like the parents and (most importantly) the ones that will save them. This one amazon just shattered all hope of littles trusting amazons and they're about to have to do some very serious repair work. A college FULL of littles that they finally just cheated out of their potty charts (and pretty blatantly) all saw one little that was making it beign outright poisoned.

Forget the littles raising a stink, they're going to be far too scared to speak up. Would YOU want to be the one to answer when LPS comes in ready to have people arrested for poisoning babies? The Dean is very powerful. on campus. But when LPS comes knocking, all bets are off. And with more laws protecting littles starting to squeak through here and there ... heads won't roll, but undies will. And I sure wouldn't want to be the big that made it so that hundreds of "babies" will never trust their parental figures again.

The Amazon way: Always gas lighting. Always seeming protective. Always the one to save littles from themselves.

• Like 1

Well that was pretty slick.  I either skipped over it or was just never aware that Grandpa had given Connor anything to prevent him from loosing control out the back. It’s not over yet and unfortunately he is going to have to get going again before they can get the drugs out of his system. There’s a good chance he will need the diapers before it’s all over with.  From the sounds if it he might never get over it.  
I have a feeling that we are going to be seeing a new big sporting a thick diaper around campus very soon.  That’s a gracious punishment for what she did. 
I will be looking forward to seeing more. 

On 11/10/2023 at 6:54 AM, Moon3ye said:

Some things have improved, but they've also picked on the wrong Little here. He's got quite a few Bigs on his side for some reason it seems.

23 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I wonder how bad Madelyn is and if she will give up Talia for her help.  Reading it had to be Talia that put it in his drink when Madelyn was checking him.

We'll see, thanks for the comments!

21 hours ago, Taki said:

Ooh, some big movement in this chapter.

Starting to get busier at the school for sure! (And nice double entendre there! 🤣

20 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

What was the theory?

Don't worry, no one has been completely correct on anything yet. (Though some of you have some interesting guesses at times!) 

17 hours ago, TerranV said:

I'm curious, if Connor was to demerit out, couldn't Amanda claim him for herself?

It's a good question, the good thing at this point is losing potty privileges wouldn't mean demeriting out anymore. (Unless you flat out refused to be protected)

That being said, I'm sure she would do everything she could. The university would ultimately have the say, but I have a feeling courts might become involved. (Not a hint) 

15 hours ago, Kat5 said:

A college FULL of littles that they finally just cheated out of their potty charts (and pretty blatantly) all saw one little that was making it beign outright poisoned.

Truthfully at some level they would all think it served him right at that point... 

15 hours ago, Kat5 said:

The Amazon way: Always gas lighting. Always seeming protective. Always the one to save littles from themselves

Very well put here!

12 hours ago, CDfm said:

I either skipped over it or was just never aware that Grandpa had given Connor anything to prevent him from loosing control out the back.

Early in his arrival, he was given an updated necklace version of the charms his mother used to have. 

12 hours ago, CDfm said:

I will be looking forward to seeing more. 

🙂 Thanks! It'll be sooner than later if three more likes appear on the post today! (Then I'll have to decide which day to post the bonus chapter - been too long since I've given you all one!)

• Like 3

Guess my timing was right on the money…I picked up reading earlier than usual today and hit the 25th like. 😀 

I’m really curious about Mackenzie’s motives.

On 11/10/2023 at 7:03 AM, BabySofia said:

This past weekend, I had my first real off weekend in waaaaay too long!

Very, very happy you’re able to take some time for yourself! 

As an aside, I decided to go back and read Seems Too Good. The details were a little fuzzy in my mind and worth re-reading. I hit chapter 21 today. What a great story. ❤️💕

2 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

Ooh…Monday, please? *bounces with anticipation* THANK YOU!

Monday it is! (It'll be early evening my time) 

3 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

And OMG…reading STG:23 again…something keeps making the words get all blurry…dang that water in my eyes…

🙂

• Like 1

Chapter 59: Pick-Up

GRANDPA CARRIED ME back to the dorm in less than half the time it would have taken me to normally walk. We discovered my diaper was still dry, so he pulled it off, and I used the potty to go pee in there. Grandpa couldn’t find the Pull-Ups Mackenzie had locked away, so I ended up in one of the baby diapers I’d been sleeping in instead. “Probably a good idea until we make sure you’re not going to have any more ill effects,” he told me quietly.

I nodded glumly.

“Let’s go ahead and get your stuff,” he told me as he sat me on the ground.

I packed my backpack with a few things I hadn’t been carrying around with me. The stuff I’d placed in the lockbox seemed to have stayed safe, but I pulled it all out and brought it with me anyway. There was a small duffel I’d packed away just in case I needed to take something else to go home. I filled it with a few things that wouldn’t fit and added five diapers from the stack that Grandpa gave me.

I was sure I had everything, so we left the room with him, carrying my duffle bag, and headed outside. “Where to first?” I asked.

“I parked over here. Let’s put your things inside, and then we’ll walk over to the hospital pharmacy,” Grandpa told me.

I nodded and was glad to get rid of the backpack that I had honestly begun to tune out, seeming odd. ‘Need to remember to get a new one this weekend!’ I reminded myself.

I walked beside him the fair distance to the hospital and entered the front with him. We turned at the entrance and found ourselves in a large pharmacy area.

“Hey Doc!” A pharmacist called out as we came in.

“Hey, Randy,” he responded.

“What brings you in today?”

“My grandson,” he said as he suddenly picked me up and set me on the pharmacist’s counter like you would a toddler.

“I didn’t know you had a new one?” the man said, looking at me. “Cute little guy!”

I blushed.

“They’re all like that as far as I’m concerned,” Grandpa told him. “Do you have a tablet I can log into to get you a prescription?”

“Aren’t you ever retiring?” the man laughed, handing him a paper-thin tablet.

“I have… but I maintain my license and privileges here just in case!”

“Good thing, too, or we’d never get a chance to see how the old man is doing!” the pharmacist told him.

I watched Grandpa navigate through a series of screens quickly, and he said, “Should be in your box now?”

We watched him momentarily, “Oh, that’s not going to be very fun for the little tyke?”

“Hopefully, we don’t need it, but he ingested something earlier that may make it necessary.”

“Give me a few minutes here…”

I blushed as I knew what I was probably going to be receiving if my bowels were as stopped up as they should be. Soon enough, the pharmacist reappeared with a small bag, “There’s an injector for the NanoRelease there, as well as the oral tablets. I don’t think I need to go over side effects and instructions with you?”

“We’re good!” he told him.

“Hopefully, see you at the golf course soon?”

“Might just do that! Take care, Randy!”

Grandpa gathered me in his arms and walked back towards the parking lot.

BETH HAD RECEIVED a text from Amanda telling her to head back to her room when she was done with class to grab her things. She would be by before long to pick her up, and they would head to dinner before going to their house. Entering her room, she saw her duffle bag lying on top of her bed, which seemed to have been packed with the items she’d set aside earlier.

She unzipped it; Pajamas, clothes through Monday morning, underwear, makeup kit, bathroom supplies, and more were inside already. It might not have been the exact outfits she would have chosen, but Rachel did a pretty good job despite that.

Of course, having a HoloNanny decide to pack her bag wasn’t making her feel safe and like a big college girl!

“Well, she forgot stuff for my period,” she said as she shook her head, glad that should be over by Monday. Adding a healthy quantity of supplies, she noted that Rings had already been packed. She stroked her fur gently before zipping the bag back shut as a knock came on the door.

She was about to move to the door, but Rachel appeared and blocked the way. “Let me get this,” she told Beth.

Beth turned to stand behind her and was relieved that it was just Amanda.

“Hi Beth, ready to go?”

“I think so… Where’s Connor?”

“I sent him and Fred to take care of an errand; they will meet us back at the car. I had to take care of the problem from earlier.”

“What happened?”

“We’ll all talk back at our house,” she said.

The implication that being overheard was a problem went unsaid.

“Fair enough, let me grab my bags!”

Beth gathered the duffle bag Rachel had packed and her backpack and books to be ready to go. “Here, let me get that one,” Amanda said, motioning to the duffle.

“I can get it…” Beth complained.

“I know you can, but I feel bad not carrying anything,” she smiled at her.

“Fine,” Beth said and handed it over to her.

Livy saw them on the way out, “You going away for the weekend again?” she asked.

“Yeah. This is Professor Westerfield,” Beth told her. “This is my friend, Olivia,” she added to Amanda.

“Oh, hi! So, you’re Connor’s grandma?”

Beth saw Amanda beam with pride, “I am. Nice to meet you, Olivia.”

“Anyway, I’ll be back Monday.”

“I’ll text you later; I want to know about the other thing?”

“May have to wait until Monday… I’ll let you know, though,” Beth told her.

“Okay, see you Monday!”

Amanda led the way to their awaiting vehicle, where Connor and Fred seemed to be just walking up.

“Hi, Beth,” Fred said as they closed the distance.

“Hi, Fred,” she smiled at the tall giant. She realized something was different then, “Where’s the cane?”

He tilted his head towards Amanda, “Mandy finally convinced me that I needed to get the knee and back treatments so I could keep up with this little guy.”

Amanda shook her head, “Whatever! All I care about is that you finally did something, and I can stop hearing your knees creaking every time we get in and out of the car! The noise was deafening!”

Beth found herself giggling a little as Amanda opened the backdoor for her. She felt her stomach drop when she realized there were three car seats and no open area in the back. “Oh, Fred, we forgot to take the kid’s seats out earlier…”

“Let me get Connor into his, and then I’ll get one pulled.”

“I can just sit in that one if you need me to?” Beth found herself saying, even as she wanted to slam the words back in her mouth. She’d pointed to the larger convertible car seat in the middle beside Connor.

“We can take one out…?” Fred told her.

“It’ll just take more time?” Beth was shrugging while blushing deeply, “I know I can fit in that one.”

“If you’re sure?” Amanda said. “I know it goes up to two hundred fifty pounds, but I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable?”

Beth clambered into the Big vehicle and the toddler convertible car seat. In a just world, it would be impossible for her to fit her nineteen-year-old body inside of it, but in this world, she just seemed like she should be looking for the next size of seat soon. “I’m ten pounds under the weight limit,” she sighed, “It’s fine; let’s just get going?”

Amanda’s hands were inside the car seat a moment later, helping to ensure the straps were sized to her larger frame. Sadly, her body still fit inside the toddler device just fine, and it only caused her to feel more uneasy about the whole film project. Amanda patted her shoulder before closing the door and taking a seat in the passenger seat up front while Fred took the driver’s seat.

“So where are we going?” Connor asked.

“I think we need to go shopping for a backpack for you first,” Fred said with a chuckle. “Unless you like that backpack?”

Connor groaned; Beth had almost forgotten about that with everything else that had gone on. “No, I definitely would like one a bit less girly?”

“Might be better off having Bella make something?” Amanda suggested.

Fred tilted his head, “You know, you’re right. She made those bags for her kids a couple of times.”

“Maybe she can add some cool extra pockets or something for you?” Beth suggested.

“She could,” Amanda agreed. “We’ll hold off on buying one until we see if she can make one for you, Connor.”

“In that case, given what Connor’s body has been through so far today, why don’t we head home, and we’ll do something simple like grilled cheese and soup for dinner?” Fred suggested

“Sounds good,” Connor replied.

“Sure,” Beth found herself replying too.

Amanda and Fred kept engaging her in a conversation occasionally, even as she would look down at her phone. A group announcement came through the Studio Chat from Sebastian,

Hey Team!

What we are thinking of as the executive team (Producer, Director, D.O.P., D.O.L.) met with Kelly last night and today with some edits to the script. We think we’ve made it more interesting than the typical cliché it had been before. Professor Wyler approved the changes as allowed, so we are going to move forward with what we believe will be the improved script. Please see the updates in the production app and a few tweaks to the shooting schedule we originally planned yesterday.

Have a great weekend; it’ll be the last one off until we finish!

Sebastian Johnson
Director Studio 3 Productios

Beth was about to talk to Connor about looking at those changes when she glanced to her side and saw he was out like a light. She looked up at Fred, who said, “He’s dehydrated, and that was a rough medicine to go through him. Add the counter medicine he took, and he’ll probably need more sleep tonight than normal.”

“I still can’t believe that witch!” Beth seethed quietly.

“We’ll talk more after dinner,” Amanda said. “There’s more you both need to be aware of.”

‘That’s not ominous,’ Beth thought as she looked at the countryside they passed by.

I FOUND MYSELF being poked awake after realizing I’d fallen asleep. “Huh?”

“We’re at your grandma’s,” Beth said, looking at me from where she stood on the floorboard beside my rear-facing seat.

“Ugh… When did I fall asleep?”

“About two minutes after we left?” She told me with a smile. She reached into the harness buckle and, to my surprise, could release it for me after straining for a moment.

“How come…?” I found myself starting to ask.

She laughed, “It’s Little proof pretty much, but not ‘Tweener proof, Connor. Bigger hands mean more leverage.”

“Oh…”

Then, without warning, she reached in to help me shrug off the straps and picked me up, setting me down on the floor next to her.

“You two good?” Grandma asked from the open door.

“Yeah,” I said. “Not sure why I knocked out…”

“You’re dehydrated, Connor; as soon as we get inside, you’ll start drinking more fluids for the rest of the day here.”

I nodded at that, feeling that tired and headachy feeling I always got when I wasn’t drinking enough.

The four of us made our way inside the house, and I was trying to motivate myself to walk up the stairs when Beth apparently decided she wanted to give me a ride. “C’mon,” she said with a giggle as I yelped. “If we watch you climb up those stairs, it’ll take all afternoon.”

I turned my face towards her and stuck out my tongue. Grandma and Grandpa had just headed into the other room, and I found my tongue latched onto in her mouth. “Careful, Connor or a birdie might just eat that,” she smirked as she simultaneously kissed me and walked up the stairs.

“Careful,” I warned her as I blushed and wanted more right then.

“We’ll find time later,” she agreed. Once we were beside my room, she sat me on the floor and handed me my backpack, which I didn’t realize she was carrying. “This really is cute,” she smirked.

“You can have it then; it might work well for the film.”

She frowned, “It might actually… By the way, apparently, they met and made some script tweaks last night and today.”

“Have you read them yet?”

“No, but maybe we can read it together after dinner?”

I smirked, “I don’t suppose you had an old show called Mystery Science Theater here in this dimension?”

She shook her head, “Not that I know of? Maybe my parents would recognize it?” She paused, “What is it?”

“It was this old gag show a long time ago that had a human and a set of robots forced to watch the worst films imaginable. They then were shown throughout the movie making fun of it in real-time alongside the bad film.”

“Huh, that sounds kind of cool. Why bring it up?”

I smirked, “Maybe we can make the film not so bad if we’re reading it together and making fun of it the whole time?”

Beth’s face opened into a smile, then, “Sounds like fun. Maybe we should get Shelby over to join us?”

I shook my head, “This may be a little too realistic for her? Let’s not do that to her.”

“Right…” Beth said.

“How are you doing with this stupid project?” I asked her.

She shrugged, “Not great? Someone has been out to get me the past few weeks, so I’m sure this won’t help?” She was still there, and I walked up and hugged her.

“Sorry, Beth, you could still back out? Surely you could just get on a flight and head home?”

“And just who would keep an eye out on you?” She asked, squeezing me back. “I’d better go set my stuff down in my room; I’ll be back in a minute. Your grandmother will probably just be using the AmeniTea for this meal, so dinner will be ready quickly.”

I nodded and watched her go down the hallway. I took a moment to take the stuff out of my bag that I needed to look at the project later and then headed to the bathroom. ‘I must be dehydrated; I haven’t felt a need to go yet,’ I thought. I washed my hands and met Beth outside my room to go downstairs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please press the Like Button and leave a comment!!!!!

Thanks to those of you who responded to my call on the last post! I had a great last week of writing, growing the book's contents by about 30k words in the past nine days! I finished writing Chapter 73 last night, so some more bonus chapters may be coming in the future! 

As always, if you like my work, please consider supporting me with a purchase on Amazon! All of my completed works are available there!

• Like 21
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 59 - 11/13/2023 - Bonus Chapter!
20 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

It wasn't a challenge for them.🤷‍♀️ 

I've done some on there too! 🙂

I see, but you were kind enough to give them the chapter too.  I still think you are mean to make us wait to find out what happened at the meeting.🙂😈🤍

Thank you for the bonus chapter! I’ve been overdosing on BabySofia stories the last couple of days, rereading DT, UT, STG, and Exchanged. It’s helped remind me of some details that tie in beautifully with LCW. Thank you for making all of those stories available. ❤️💕

I agree with Baby Billy, you are absolutely mean to make us wait to find out what happened in the meeting. Through the entire chapter I was like, in the next paragraph or two I'll find. I kept saying that till I ran out of paragraphs 😭. I am surprised Beth agreed to sit in the toddler seat, well, more like requested it. I'd hate to be Connor this weekend. All that coming back out of him isn't going to be fun.

4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I still think you are mean

😈

3 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Thank you for making all of those stories available. ❤️💕

Thank you for reading and commenting! 🙂

48 minutes ago, Guilend said:

in the next paragraph or two I'll find. I kept saying that till I ran out of paragraphs

😈 Yeah, there's definitely some continuing cliffhanger moments here in the next parts. I think the next arc though is pretty satisfying! Thanks for the comments as always Guilend! 🙂

• Like 2

A nice quiet chapter.

Perfect for starting the morning and perfect for relaxing before my exam.

I'm looking forward to the changes in the script.

What Amanda has to tell the two of them will also be exciting.

After the number, I also think that Amanda tried everything to get Connor to come to her, which probably didn't work out.

I'm really excited to see what happens next.

I don't think you are mean to keep us waiting.

Honestly, that's normal.

They just like to annoy us with cliffhangers, so it's nothing unusual.

Hooray,  we got a extra new chapter. Definitely made my night.  Today was such a busy day at work I almost didn’t see this tonight.  Of course then I had to stay up and read it.

Sounds like the cure for Connor is going to be bad.  Really bad! I hope he doesn’t end up needing those extra diapers he brought with him.  Now I am anxious to see what clever new additions his new backpack will have. I am also very anxious to know what happened in the meeting Amanda had. I still think we are going to see another diapered Amazon.  I kind of hope they give her a chance to prove she is a big girl though.  I am guessing she is about 3x larger than Connor so she should get 3x the dose of the same medication she gave him. Then make her wait an hour before giving her a chance at the restroom. 
Now speaking of size,  my jaw dropped when thinking about just how big these people are.  I know they are big but some perspective on just how big slapped me in the face when I learned that little Beth is 240 pounds.  
Now I need some sleep so I can do another 12 hours tomorrow.  I will be watching for the next chapter. 

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24