LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

On 7/28/2023 at 10:18 AM, BabySofia said:

Gibney nodded, “It was, and keep in mind this is what the real world often looks like with impossible deadlines. I’m not going to fail you the first time Mister Carter, but if it happens a second time, it will be like the real world – you’ll be fired.”

Really dislike professor's that deliberately try to flunk students and create artificial pressure. Creates a toxic environment.

On 7/28/2023 at 10:18 AM, BabySofia said:

umbers before. My heart sank as I realized we were both about to be stuck with a problem together.

Kelly was in our group, giving us a grin that said she was looking forward to screwing with us somehow!

Crap I saw this coming

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Really dislike professor's that deliberately try to flunk students and create artificial pressure. Creates a toxic environment.

I don't know... college for me seemed insane at the time, but the real world has been far busier and stressful. I understand where they come from. I suspect Gibney may be a bit more willing to give if someone goes to him for help. 

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:
   On 7/29/2023 at 2:18 AM,  BabySofia said: 

My heart sank as I realized we were both about to be stuck with a problem together.

Kelly was in our group, giving us a grin that said she was looking forward to screwing with us somehow!

Crap I saw this coming

While plenty of readers will no doubt want to see Kelly get her way and put little Con, or should it now be Connie, and tweener Beth back in diapers that’s unlikely to happen this early in the story. She might get her way with one of them though for the purposes of passing this class. Then there is the problem of nest mother Mackenzie, she can be expected to step in and save Connor but tweener Beth wont have the same insurance policy looking out for her.

Fenny runs around in circles screaming, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Suddenly he stops, "Ooo-oh! What if Con and Beth manage to make it so Kelly has to play a role of their choice? Maybe there's another Amazon in their studio who doesn't much like Kelly and they take the lead on that. Then Kelly has to grudgingly play nice with the two of them so they'll tone down the other Amazon's ideas.

"Nah. They're screwed."

A nearby Amazon hearing this picks him up and slips a bar of soap into his mouth.

20 hours ago, Tracey said:

While plenty of readers will no doubt want to see Kelly get her way and put little Con, or should it now be Connie, and tweener Beth back in diapers that’s unlikely to happen this early in the story. She might get her way with one of them though for the purposes of passing this class. Then there is the problem of nest mother Mackenzie, she can be expected to step in and save Connor but tweener Beth wont have the same insurance policy looking out for her.

15 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

"Nah. They're screwed."

A nearby Amazon hearing this picks him up and slips a bar of soap into his mouth.

Silly Fenny, you have to be careful of who can hear you when you say naughty words! 😈

4 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Silly Fenny, you have to be careful of who can hear you when you say naughty words! 😈

I think Kelly would have it worst if Beth's drom mother got wind of anything with the president of the university being so close to Cameron and Addy'

On 7/30/2023 at 10:43 PM, BabySofia said:

"Mmm mff mrrf mmf!" Taking a quick look around he pulls the bar of soap out. "Bleh! I didn't think it was that naughty. It's not like I said fu-- uh, she's right behind me, isn't she?"

Reluctantly placing the bar of soap back in his mouth he turns around and whimpers as he's picked up and carried away by the same Amazon as before.

"Sorry Miss Author Lady, I'll just take this little pup off for a little discussion about word choices."

Is it Friday yet?

Chapter 40: Assignments

BETH WAS HIGHLY annoyed when she realized they were stuck with Kelly in their group. ‘Really?!?’ she complained to herself.

“Well, hi, you two!” Kelly said, coming over. “I can’t wait to see how our film goes!”

Beth sighed, “Neither can I,” she said through her gritted teeth.

Connor seemed equally displeased to see her, but after hearing what Kelly tried to do to him after screenwriting class the first day, she couldn’t blame him for that!

“Okay,” Professor Wyler said when everyone had split to their separate ‘Studio’ work areas, “Now that you’ve split up, I would like everyone to go ahead and decide who in their group will be responsible for different production roles on the film.”

Beth was still venting in her head about being paired with Kelly in their group when they finally split up to meet about positions. Each group was gathered around a large table with their twenty studio members then, and a really familiar-looking, super-tall girl got everyone quiet. “I’m as excited as everyone else, but let’s focus and figure out these roles. I think we need to discuss the first two and vote on a producer and director for our project.”

“I nominate you to be the producer, Charlotte,” a tall boy said. “You’ve got the film creds and the theater background,” he added.

“Why do you think that? What about the rest of us?” Kelly asked, irritated. “Some of us may want the job too?”

“Charlotte has actually appeared in films before,” he said. “Sorry, I don’t know your name…?”

“Kelly Danvers!” she said. “And I promise that you’ll know my name soon enough!”

“Meow,” Beth heard a nearby girl say sotto voce.

“Anyone else want in on the producer job?” the boy asked.

Everyone shook their heads, “Okay, all in favor of Kelly Danvers,” he didn’t sneer, but it was close.

One hand went up, Kelly’s.

“All in favor of Charlotte?”

Every hand went up except Kelly’s.

“Okay, Charlotte, you’re officially in charge!”

“Great!” she said with a smile. “Now, for a director, I think Sebastian just demonstrated he’s the guy for the job?”

Everyone nodded except Kelly. Beth felt Kelly also wanted to throw her hat in the ring for that position. She was almost impressed that Kelly kept her mouth shut this time!

PROFESSOR WYLER HAD given us a required production staff list, and Charlotte started going through things. She was one of those giant Amazons that truly scared you when you were only four feet tall!

I saw her glance at the list and look around the group. Her eyes landed on me, and I was nervous from that look. “I’m sorry, I don’t know your name?” She asked me.

“Connor,” I told her.

“And you?” She asked, looking at Beth.

“Beth?”

“Look, I don’t see you two lugging the cameras physically around or doing lighting. How would you two like to take charge of editing everything?”

I smiled, “Sounds like fun!” I turned towards Beth.

Beth nodded at Charlotte, “Sure, as long as I can do some other things as well?”

“Absolutely,” Charlotte said. “With a small crew like this, we’re certainly going to need people to do more than one job!”

All-in-all, I was impressed with Charlotte as a leader! She didn’t strike me as being someone bossy, and she clearly knew what she was doing. She worked with the group to pick a director of photography, camera operators, drone operators, set designers, and decorators. She even put a theater major in charge of being the acting coach. Kelly ended up being made the script supervisor.

“Okay, we have everyone assigned, I think,” she said.

Professor Wyler appeared right then, “How are you all doing?”

“We have everyone assigned their positions,” Sebastian, our director, said.

“Wonderful! Give me just a minute, and I will give everyone instructions on accessing the initial script outlines from our screenwriting class.”

We were waiting for him, and Sebastian was standing next to me. “So, Connor, what is your major?”

“Computer Science and Filmmaking,” I told him.

“We don’t usually see Littles double major here at Emerson?”

“I’m just an exchange student this semester,” I told him.

“Oh…” he said, making eyes at Charlotte.

I wondered what was happening and saw Beth roll her eyes when I looked at her, “Look, Connor isn’t likely to get demerited out before we finish the project. You can trust him. His mom actually came here as an exchange student and made it back home. His grandma is Doctor Westerfield,” she added.

I grimaced, not wanting all that information known, but when I looked up at Sebastian, he seemed impressed. “Really?” He asked.

I nodded, “Yes, but I’d rather focus on what I can do?”

“We’re going to get along just fine,” he said.

Looking around at the other surrounding group members, I quickly noticed they were looking at me differently, too. The one thing I noted from our group was that they were almost all exceedingly tall. Only three of the Bigs looked like they were below ten feet in height, and all of those were at least a foot-and-a-half taller than Beth!

I listened to a few other conversations before our professor got our attention. “Okay, I think everyone has mostly made good progress except Studio One. You need to make sure that you get your act together and pick roles no later than the next class! If you can’t even do that task, you’ll struggle to complete any of the projects!”

I felt a bit nerves on their behalf!

“I will email your Producers about picking the script you wish to do. All of you now have a link in your classroom module that lets you see the different scripts being prepared for you. Twenty-six students are in that other class, and so far, twenty-five have submitted the required sections. I would estimate twelve to twenty scripts will be viable for you to select from. I would like your groups to have a short list of five options each to film by Thursday. After that, you can read the full scripts if they’re completed, and we’ll have a process for scripts to be chosen in class.”

Charlotte’s hand went up, “What is our timeline for production here?”

“This job will be very rushed, but you must choose scripts by next weekend. Figure out who in your group will play roles that Tuesday and have sizes to the costume department that afternoon. Then you’ll fit costumes on Thursday and spend time preparing that day. You’ll also need to prepare your list of scenes you’ll shoot, where you’ll shoot them, and when by that weekend.”

My head was exploding as the list grew on and on!

Eventually, he concluded, “So you should have the entire thing ‘in the can’ to use the old saying, in four weeks, and you should have it edited without music the next week and sound completed the next week with the help of the film composition class.”

“Six weeks?” I hear people asking around me.

Charlotte’s hand went up, “Do we only use our Studio for actors and actresses?”

He nodded, “If you need extras, you can find them outside potentially, but I’ve found over the years that if someone doesn’t have a graded motivation, you struggle to get them to show up to film. It’s easier to say, find a way to make it work! You can use generated holo characters if the characters are background extras and speak three lines or less in the script.”

She nodded, “Thanks.”

“Well then, if no one has anything else, that’s it for today. See you Tuesday!”

“Wait, don’t go anywhere!” Sebastian said. We all stopped and looked at him, “Since we have to pick talent from this group, I want a photo of everyone individually and as a group?”

There was a little bit of grumbling, but everyone agreed in the end. Sebastian got Professor Wyler to take the group photo with his phone. Then he quickly snapped pictures of us individually before we split up. Beth and I walked out of the class together, “That’s going to be an interesting project,” I told her.

She nodded, “Yeah…” she looked around, “I just wish we didn’t have Kelly!”

“Yeah… What is her deal anyway?” I asked.

Beth shrugged, “I wish I knew. She’s been a queen bee witch since I met her, and she heard my name?”

I raised my eyebrows at that, “Wonder why?”

“I don’t know, I asked my parents if they somehow remembered her name, but they didn’t have anything they knew?”

I nodded and saw we were passing the restroom, “I need to duck in here really quick, wait for me?”

She nodded, “I need to go too; I’ll meet you out here.”

I pushed the convenient electronic button to open the men’s door and walked inside. It was a large bathroom with many stalls, and in this case, I was happily surprised to see two that were ‘Little’ sized! I gratefully walked to one of the open stalls and closed the door behind me. I looked up then and realized it was another of those doors any Big could see over the top of, but I decided I didn’t care right then. Pulling down my elasticized pants, I climbed on the potty and let loose a long stream of urine that I only then realized how badly I needed to clear from my body!

I reached for the toilet paper and wiped my front, not wanting any accusations of wetting my pants, and decided to check my rear.

To my horror, the paper came away with a massive brown stain!!!!!!

BETH STOOD OUTSIDE the restroom, having expected Connor to have beaten her, given he was a guy. She didn’t wait long but noticed a really stressed expression on his face.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

He sighed, “Those peppers last night have really done a number on my bowels…”

“Did you have an accident?” She asked.

He shook his head, “Thankfully, I checked myself right then, and the Pull-Up was still clean.”

“Good,” she said.

They walked out of the building and were more away from people. Connor nervously asked, “Do you think it’s inevitable that I have to wear diapers this semester?”

Beth looked down at him and sighed, “Pretty good odds you do? Don’t you already have to at night?”

Connor blushed, “Yeah…”

“You had accidents at night yet?”

Beth thought it was cute that he somehow blushed even redder then.

“I’m the only one who hasn’t so far in the nest.”

“That’s weird... It’s pretty normal for all Littles to have problems with that in the nests?” she said, clearly perplexed.

“I know… and I mean my mom was fully diapered while she was here for her exchange trip, so I guess it shouldn’t be a big deal?”

She nodded, “It shouldn’t be, but I understand not wanting that to be your goal.”

“Anyway, how we talk about something else…? What do you have now?” he asked her.

“Just planning on a nap and then a late dinner before studying. You?”

“I thought about using one of those restaurant gift certificates I won last night? If you wanted to come to?”

Beth blushed, “I’d love to, Connor, but I think you’ll be pushing it for lights out tonight.” She watched his expression fall before she added, “How about Monday? We can go earlier after our math classes?”

“Sure!” Connor agreed.

“Cool! Well, I will split off from you and head to my dorm. I’m sure I’ll run into you tomorrow. You’re leaving tomorrow after classes, right?”

He nodded at her, “Yeah, not quite sure what this weekend will be like since I’m getting dragged to that birthday party?”

“Meggy’s party, right?”

“Yeah,”

She laughed, “Somehow, I’m guessing she loves to have over-the-top princess parties!”

“That’s what I’m afraid of based on some of the outfits Aunt Bella was making for everyone.”

“She making one for you?”

Connor blushed and muttered, “I sure hope not?”

Connor said it in a way that made Beth wonder if he was entirely against it.

“Well, have fun either way!”

“Yeah, I’m hoping, if nothing else, to get studying done more there without a nest mother breathing down my neck!”

“I can imagine that… be careful, though, okay? I know Littles who have gotten busted for being up after hours because of devices… I wouldn’t trust anything connected to the university not to alert that.”

Connor nodded, “My mom warned me about something like that. I can work on my script on my computer or with the EdgeSphere goggles and not mess with the university computer or tablet. Then I can just copy and paste over… That’s the biggest thing I’ve got to get done this weekend. I’m kind of hoping our group will pick my script?”

“Well, I’ll definitely vote for it!” she said, smiling widely at him.

“Thanks,” Connor said.

IT WAS AN awkward parting as I left Beth to head to the dining hall after a quick message to Mackenzie letting her know. With Beth’s reminder of my lights-out time, I decided to go eat then. As we left each other, I honestly wanted to give her a hug or something goodbye… but it was just… awkward!

I made my way inside after scanning my ID. After grabbing a food tray, I found a corner table to hide in and work on a few last items for my Friday classes. I finished dinner and returned to the room, passing by a few of my nest mates on their way to eat then. I noticed the giant ‘Little’ was being led with an oversized monkey backpack harness inside.

I couldn’t help but grimace as I passed her and could tell she needed a diaper change right then!

“Please, can’t we just go back and change me? Or even here?” I heard her ask the nest mother.

“I’m sorry princess, but we’ve got to eat din-din first before nighty night time! Once you eat all your yummy food, I’ll take you back and change you. It’s not like you’ll get your big girl pants back anytime soon. You might as well get used to being poopy like the baby you seem destined to be?” She spoke to the girl in the most sickly-sweet voice I’d ever heard!

I heard a gut-wrenching sob then and felt terrible for the girl until I thought about the fact that’s exactly what she wanted Beth to endure!

Back in the nest, only a few people were studying, and I chose to just silently sit down and start my own work via my goggles. I’d just finished up the last couple of practice problems for Math Analysis when I remembered our script outlines were supposed to be viewable on the classroom module. I figured out how to log in and found a list.

The Serial Files – A detective must catch a notorious serial killer before he strikes again. Still, the case becomes personal when the killer targets the detective’s family. (Crime Drama)

The Island – A group of survivors must band together to escape a deserted island, but soon realize it’s not as abandoned as they thought. (Horror)

Office Workers – A mild-mannered office worker discovers he has superpowers and must use them to stop a nefarious villain threatening the city. (Adventure)

The Bounty – A skilled bounty hunter is hired to track down a dangerous criminal but soon finds herself caught up in a conspiracy that could bring down the whole country. (Action/Adventure)

Forgotten Humans – A mission to colonize Io has been launched with AI Holographic caretakers launched first to set up the colony. As the first humans arrive, they discover that a glitch in the caretaker’s software has made them forget what humans are. The crew must manage to navigate the holograms, not understanding who they are and accepting their new roles in the AI-run society. (Sci-Fi/Comedy)

I smiled as I saw mine listed there and hoped we could do it! I saw a lot of potential to maybe even have some of our larger group members get a little bit of being babied like a Little. The idea of Kelly like that made me smirk!

Reading through the rest of the titles, I didn’t see anything special until I got to one that made my blood turn cold.

Diaper Diaries – A successful businesswoman is desperately trying to potty-train her five-year-old daughter before kindergarten starts in two months. She’s tried every book, video, and bribe she can find, but her daughter continues using her pants instead of the potty! A friend suggests that maybe she needs to get a ‘potty-training buddy’ to help her. Desperate, she recruits one of her office workers to fill the role until she finally gets her daughter out of diapers! (Comedy/Drama)

I genuinely did not like that plot, even more so as I saw the screenwriter’s name, K. Danvers!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button for this chapter! Comments are always really, really super appreciated as well! 

I'm getting ready to start my insane part of the year in the real world, so there will be some upcoming shifts in posting schedules over the next few weeks. The next two will be on Fridays - but later, and then I'm going to have to shift to Wednesdays or Saturdays/Sundays, probably. I'll try and share that soon. 

In the meantime, I'm feeling like being generous and giving you a bonus chapter Sunday if you can bribe me with some likes and comments! Almost to the 1k mark for comments, I noticed, so if 16 people comment and I can see at least 20 likes, you'll earn the reward! 🙂

If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty, please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can leave the stars, and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 26
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 40 - 8/4/2023

I have a really bad feeling.

I think we ALL know what movie is being made and which people have to play which roles.

I wonder if it's worth reading the story in between again to see if you can find a denver.

Somehow I have a bad feeling about her.

Okay I have now searched the history with the search function "In between".

Nothing found.

Nevertheless, I have a few theories.

Addy's mother was not the nicest and in the end she turned a few people into Littles.

Maybe Kelly is related to some of them and now wants to take revenge on Beth about it.

Maybe she has some connection with Dr. Nimitz the asshole who wanted to turn Stacy into a breeding machine.

I think there's more to it than that, but I haven't found anything to support my theory.

9 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I think there's more to it than that, but I haven't found anything to support my theory.

Didn't think I'd make it that easy on you to just search a name? 😈

Plenty of twists and turns ahead to keep you all on your toes! Thanks for the comments! 🙂💜

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Didn't think I'd make it that easy on you to just search a name? 😈

Plenty of twists and turns ahead to keep you all on your toes! Thanks for the comments! 🙂💜

When you ask it like that, YES.

Why: Because we are used to you not making it easy for us, you could have made it super easy this time just to annoy us.

P.S. I hate the devil emote with you it never means anything good.

P.P.S. I like the new upload time. For me it is in the middle of the day and I can read it in peace.

Great chapter as always.  I'm sure somehow Connor is going to get diapered sometime in this story, may not be always though.  I have a feeling most amazons would be a little kind with a skid mart in a pull up, maybe a lecture on wiping better, but in underwear that skid mark would mean a trip to the dean.🙂 

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

P.P.S. I like the new upload time. For me it is in the middle of the day and I can read it in peace.

Sadly it would be impossible for me to maintain that the next few months! 

40 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Great chapter as always.  I'm sure somehow Connor is going to get diapered sometime in this story, may not be always though.  I have a feeling most amazons would be a little kind with a skid mart in a pull up, maybe a lecture on wiping better, but in underwear that skid mark would mean a trip to the dean.🙂 

Thanks for the comments! Of course a skidmark in a pull-up means the Little needs at least those. If it's more than that though their protection definitely will need an upgrade! The question is who checks things, and what's a skidmark versus poopy pants? 

Anyway, no spoilers in those statements, just the way of the world for Littles there! 🙂

Yay. 

I think Neveah would have been better off not signing her adulthood away lol. I'm guessing she had hoped she'd not get poisoned with laxatives. She probably already lost her potty chart.

I'm worried about that project Connor and Beth has. 

53 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I think Neveah would have been better off not signing her adulthood away lol.

I'm certain she has definitely since realized this! College drop out is way better than Amazon size potty training drop out! 

5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Sadly it would be impossible for me to maintain that the next few months! 

Thanks for the comments! Of course a skidmark in a pull-up means the Little needs at least those. If it's more than that though their protection definitely will need an upgrade! The question is who checks things, and what's a skidmark versus poopy pants? 

Anyway, no spoilers in those statements, just the way of the world for Littles there! 🙂

Well in Exchaged when the dean checked the little in the seminar the first class that was acting up she said that the skid mark meant he was poppy before she almost beat him to death.😏 

8 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Diaper Diaries – A successful businesswoman is desperately trying to potty-train her five-year-old daughter before kindergarten starts in two months. She’s tried every book, video, and bribe she can find, but her daughter continues using her pants instead of the potty! A friend suggests that maybe she needs to get a ‘potty-training buddy’ to help her. Desperate, she recruits one of her office workers to fill the role until she finally gets her daughter out of diapers! (Comedy/Drama)

The question is who plays the daughter and who plays the office worker?! A little for the daughter and a inbetweener for the office worker?  sounds about right. I don't think Conner will mind the clothes (Maybe he can keep the wardrobe after filming,  just not the diapers). 

Excellent chapter as always!!

April

• Like 1

I saw this had been posted this morning but I made myself wait to read it until this afternoon so I had something to look forward to.  I wasn’t disappointed this afternoon. 
I wasn’t sure how many would be part of the group but now knowing that there seems to be two level headed bigs in charge I feel much better.  The ominous feeling came when I learned about Kelly’s script.  I have a good idea which script belongs to Connor and while it would be fun to see that movie produced, I fear Kelly might get her chance at them with her own. 
I will be looking forward to Sunday now.  I did my part with both a like and a comment. 

32 minutes ago, CCApril said:

The question is who plays the daughter and who plays the office worker?! A little for the daughter and a inbetweener for the office worker?  sounds about right. I don't think Conner will mind the clothes (Maybe he can keep the wardrobe after filming,  just not the diapers). 

April

If they pick that one I would guess as the daughter with her height being close to 5-8 year old big and Connoe as the little.

37 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

dean

Professor 

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

48 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Well in Exchanged when the professor running the Little service checked the little in the seminar the first class that was acting up she said that the skid mark meant he was poppy before she almost beat him to death.😏 

Also any amazon who was already mad at you.

1 hour ago, CCApril said:

Thanks! 🙂

41 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I saw this had been posted this morning but I made myself wait to read it until this afternoon so I had something to look forward to.  I wasn’t disappointed this afternoon. 

I will be looking forward to Sunday now.  I did my part with both a like and a comment. 

Thanks! 🙂

2 minutes ago, Princessamaryllis said:

I am guessing Kelly is actually Beth’s Grandmother or her aunt. The both were being put through programs to be reraised. 

I'm not going to give spoilers here, but Danica still has about 6 years left on her 2 consecutive sentences before she's mindwiped and left as an infant. Here mother has another 50 or so years of that left still at this time. They're both currently in a maximum security facility having reached about age seven again for the second time. (Reset back to six months once they turned twelve again)

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24