LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

So Stacy has "solved" the birth problem with a little annoying side effect.

This was actually alluded to in In-Between too.

I look forward to the story of Bella.

🙂

I knew before the end that you would end the chapter like this.

I know you and your stories for too long.

Certainly happy to not disappoint! 🤷‍♀️😈

Of course you would end it on a cliffhanger...

Its sweet that Amanda preserved Stacy's room as she did. With everyone comparing Connor to Stacy so much, I hope they see Connor as his own person and not just Stacy 2.0.

I got to say that Stacy raising butterflies is actually really fitting.

Oh and Shelby and Ryan are off limits for bad stuff happening to them. 

Great Chapter I am loving this story. I do have an request if you are able to after you are done if you have it. Can you post a family tree/ character connections item? With so many different characters in all your stories i some times find it hard to remember who is who or belongs to who. I understand not doing it now due to spoilers but it would be great after you are done  posting to look at after and connect the dots.

15 hours ago, TerranV said:

Of course you would end it on a cliffhanger...

Of course! 😈

Its sweet that Amanda preserved Stacy's room as she did. With everyone comparing Connor to Stacy so much, I hope they see Connor as his own person and not just Stacy 2.0.

I think that will be apparent as time goes on. (I hope!)

I got to say that Stacy raising butterflies is actually really fitting.

I thought it was a good hobby for her to have taken up! Glad you agree! 🙂

Oh and Shelby and Ryan are off limits for bad stuff happening to them. 

🤷‍♀️ Don't know if it will stay forever, but I'll tell you up through Chapter 57 nothing bad has happened! 🙂

44 minutes ago, 6firewall6 said:

I do have an request if you are able to after you are done if you have it. Can you post a family tree/ character connections item?

So I do have this, because it IS so hard to remember everyone's connections. (My planning document is sitting at 54 pages and nearly 14k words trying to track it at this point) Let me get through the story of the next weekend in posting and I'll provide it. There's some things that come up that weekend that I wouldn't want to spoil. After that I should be good to share. Remind me when I get through the following Saturday (It's a lot of chapters to go)

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

13 hours ago, something101 said:

I get the feeling that Ryan and/or Shelby will be finding themselves in a nursery of their own at some point in the story. 

Not necessarily? 🤷‍♀️ This isn't a story about them directly.

8 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Awesome chapter😀😀👍👍👍

Thanks! 🙂

On 4/30/2023 at 10:55 AM, BabySofia said:

But my friends are here!” Beth complained, “I like it here at Emerson!”

“I know you like it there, sweetie, but I’m scared…” Her dad said.

Beth hon if you value your life listen to your folks. I wouldn't set foot anywhere on this planet without an armed security detail....

10 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Beth hon if you value your life listen to your folks. I wouldn't set foot anywhere on this planet without an armed security detail....

Well in her case at least it is her planet/dimension... but yeah. Security detail is a good idea, hopefully they're Big sized though, I worry Little weapons wouldn't be much more than an irritant to an Amazon!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Well in her case at least it is her planet/dimension... but yeah. Security detail is a good idea, hopefully they're Big sized though, I worry Little weapons wouldn't be much more than an irritant to an Amazon!

I remember that Stacy's Little weapons were really annoying for the Amazons (and yes I know that these probably don't count but anyway)

12 hours ago, BabySofia said:

hopefully they're Big sized though, I worry Little weapons wouldn't be much more than an irritant to an Amazon!

Against trained soldiers wearing ballistic armor? Most likely... Against civilians who see you as a literal child and aren't psychologically or physically prepared for a fight? Even as out of shape as I am I could potentially take one down with a box cutter... Granted my odds are probably 20 to 1 against but I'm going in prepared to go to levels they simply aren't... In an actual life or death fight I won't tap... Knock out or Taken out...

I"ve been reading the the comments about security and weapons.  I am sure id Beth's dad hired guard they would be large scary guys over 12 feet.  About the little weapons I was wondering about them in story, did the terrorist have full size guns for amazons they had no problem killing the police.  And Stacy had weapons made for her and had no harm killing te amazons with them.  You could kill someone with a single edge razor blade not problem. 😏

Chapter 24: Stories and Truths

I SAT CURIOUSLY as Aunt Bella took a drink of something from a sippy cup, smiled, and said, “Okay… This is kind of a long story.”

I nodded, “Not like I have anywhere to be?”

She smiled, “Okay… the story starts about four years after your mom left. Mommy needed somewhere else to keep me during the day, so she ended up taking me to the same daycare that Meggy went to, Little Roo’s.”

I grimaced at the thought of having to go to daycare, and she noticed.

With a laugh, “There are plenty of bad daycares, but Little Roo’s was really pretty good. Littles were less forcibly regressed there, especially since much as most of them chose to be adopted like Meggy. It made it kind of fun to go each day, even though it was weird to see the ‘cool kids’ be the ones who were willing to act the most babyish.”

“That’s weird, Mom,” Ryan said.

“Well, hopefully, you never end up adopted, Ryan, but trust me when I say there are some pretty great lengths that many go to keep their sanity.”

“Weird,” Shelby agreed with her brother, “but I guess I can see it.”

“So, daycare?” I asked, trying to move the story along.

“Yeah, so I was at LittleRoo’s for a couple years when this new boy was brought in, Jackson. He was only four feet six inches tall, so while he towered over me, he was actually one of the shorter guys I’d met in a while. He had this beautiful blonde curly hair his mommy insisted on keeping just long enough to have curls in it.” She sighed, “I think she was going for that pre-first haircut look…?” She shrugged, “Anyway, he was gorgeous! As he came in, it just had to be when Miss Bea came by and pulled my dress up, pulled the back of my diaper, and said, ‘Aww, I found a poopy baby!’”

She shuddered, “In ten seconds, I fell in love and was mooning the love of my life with a poopy butt!”

Everyone at the table, including me, laughed at that.

“A few minutes later, when Miss Bea was done changing me, I walked over to where he looked lost at a bookshelf.”

“Hi, I’m Bella!” she told him.

“Umm… I’m Jackson, I guess…?”

“You guess?”

“Well, my name used to be Mike?”

Bella made a face, “Jackson is better,” she smiled. 

He looked embarrassed and awkward before saying, “Okay, you can call me Jackson.”

“Just adopted?” Bella asked him.

“Obvious, huh?”

“Kind of…”

“Does it ever get easier?” 

Bella made a face, “Well, I’m probably the wrong person to ask. I had some pretty horrible things that led me to being adopted, kidnapped, and other things before my sister found me again.”

“Sounds like a story?”

“One, I won’t tell… it was pretty dark,” she told him. Then, she grabbed a set of blocks from the shelf and said, “Here, build things with me.”

He smiled, and they started building towers of blocks together that soon came crashing down with her friends that came racing by.

“That’s sweet,” I said. “Even though it’s also horrible?”

She shrugged, “Little Roo’s was really a pretty good place to be until Mommy brought home Tessa.”

“Tessa is here?” I asked, surprised.

Suddenly a holographic woman appeared, “Why yes, Connor, I am. I was waiting for a moment to come say ‘hi.’ I love your mom dearly!”

“Umm… Hi,” I said nervously.

“We’ll let you two talk more later, Tessa. Can you just ensure everything is nice and locked up tight around the property?” Amanda asked her.

“Certainly, Doctor Westerfield,” she said and disappeared.

“She always has a knack for interrupting stories,” Shelby complained.

“She’s really cool, though,” I told them.

“You’ll get tired of her pretty quickly,” Ryan assured me. “She can get a bit Nanny’ish at times.”

I wondered what he meant but decided to prompt Aunt Bella, “So what happened next?”

“Well, Jackson and I started hanging out together pretty much all the time at daycare. Soon, our mommies set up playdates in the evenings and on the weekends. So we were here one afternoon and left alone in the playroom. One thing led to another, and soon we started helping each other remove our diapers and did some things that led to Ryan here.”

I smirked at the red face Ryan had then.

“How does that even work with a Little having a baby? Are there rules against it at all?”

Grandma shook her head, “No, it’s perfectly legal as long as the girl’s parents don’t press charges. To us, it had been long apparent that they were in love, but Jackson’s mommy didn’t understand that her baby boy wasn’t only a baby.”

“How did she react when she found out Bella was pregnant?”

“It wasn’t hard to hide because Jackson’s mommy pulled him from Little Roo’s before Bella even started showing.”

“It was devastating; I didn’t know what happened to him,” Aunt Bella said. “About eight months after he disappeared, I had Ryan.”

“How does something like that work legally? Are you his mom at that point? You’re still adopted, right?”

“Right, and as far as the state is concerned, I’m still their babied Little,” she told me.

“But, it’s kind of like a teen pregnancy; Bella’s name is on the birth certificate as the mother. In her case, though, as ‘grandparents,’ we technically were given custody of both of them at that point,” Grandpa said.

“And raising him?”

“Bella moved out of a crib and into your mom’s big girl bed. We put Ryan’s crib in her room, and she cared for him just like a normal mom. The only difference was when we went anywhere, they were both in diapers and both being taken care of. People thought he was just her realistic-looking baby doll for a while.” Amanda shook her head.

“So, a single mother with grandparents helping out?” I surmised.

“And Aunty and cousin!” she smiled. “Meg and Meggy were here so often after he was born that I wondered if they wouldn’t just move in!”

“And Shelby?”

“Well, Mommy and Daddy looked around for any information about Jackson and couldn’t find anything for a long time. Finally, about Ryan’s first birthday, they found a bulletin about an escaped Little.” She smirked, “Not often it happens, but it seemed like Jackson made a clean getaway! I was happy for him!” Her face turned grave though, “Unfortunately, he ran to the wrong state, and when he was captured in Jacinto. There they had no problems following the stupid Little Fugitive Act laws!”

“Fugitive Act?” I asked.

“Your mom once compared them to some slavery acts which were abolished in your dimension?”

My stomach turned, “If they’re like that… are they still on the books?”

“For now, we’re hoping this session with the Supreme Court will finally abolish them,” Fred said. “Beth’s dad is a big part of that hope.”

I nodded, “So what happened when they brought him back?”

My tiny aunt shuddered, “Well, he suddenly showed up one day at Little Roo’s, and Meggy told me about it that night. I insisted Mommy take me there the next day, and I was so happy to see him when he was carried through the door!”

“Jackson!!!!!” I practically cried as I saw the only love of my life carried through the door.

“Well, someone is happy to see you!” his mommy said. “Why don’t you enjoy your last day of big-boy thoughts with your old friend there.”

Bella’s stomach turned at that, ‘Last day of big boy thoughts…?’

Jackson had been able to walk the last time she had seen him, but that day she saw him struggle to stand before giving up and crawling toward her. They embraced, “What happened?” Bella asked him.

“I managed to go south, and I enjoyed a few years of living on my own,” he told her. “I never stopped thinking about you, though. I thought about trying to get you to come with me when I left, but my contact could only get me out… you seemed happy with your family too.”

Bella blushed, “I knew you weren’t happy, so I don’t blame you. How are you back?”

“Can we go to the tunnel?” He asked, motioning to a plastic play tunnel that the ‘kids’ knew was a private spot that daycare workers left alone. 

“Sure, you get a headstart; I’m going to get Meggy to run interference for us.” 

Bella ran over to Meggy, “I don’t like what his mommy said when she dropped him off,” Meggy told her.

“I know… Can you keep Miss Bea and the other workers away for a while?”

“What are you up to?” She asked with a smirk.

“Really just wanting to talk..?” 

“Talk, huh?” Meggy joked with her. “Talking like caused Ryan?”

“Best thing in my life,” Bella told her. 

“Mine too; he is precious! Okay, I’ll do what I can.” Meggy stopped for a moment and pulled something out of her overalls, “You might need this.”

Bella blushed when she realized it was a barrette with a sharp edge hidden along one tiny edge. The intention of getting access to diapers was clear!

“What happened?” She asked as she sat inside the plastic tunnel holding Jackson tightly. 

“I was free and clear, but for some reason, when I went to work one day, ten uniformed people came into our office building. It turns out they were LPS workers with a tip about fugitive Littles working there. Turns out I wasn’t the only one with a chip still in me, and before I knew it, I was diapered and strapped into an infant carrier that they didn’t let me out of for the entire time to come here.”

“That’s horrible!” 

“It was; I mean, I guess at least they changed the diaper… but I only had formula for food, and they talked about modifying me before finally shipping me off back here to ‘mommy.’” 

“Why can’t you walk?” Bell asked.

“Apparently, the first thing they do to you if you run… My mommy took me to a clinic as soon as she was there to pick me up, and they implanted something in my head. It’s not that my legs don’t work, but I have no equilibrium if I’m standing. At best, it’s like I’ve drank an entire bottle of rum…?”

Bella squeezed him in a hug, feeling tears going down her face. “What did she mean your last day?”

Jackson shuddered, “She’s taking me to get a regression treatment this afternoon… It’ll leave me the abilities of an infant.”

Bella felt more tears fall as she hugged him. “I have something to tell you,” she said.

“Huh?”

“Not long after you left, I discovered I was pregnant.”

“Really? I have a kid?” 

“A beautiful baby boy; he just turned four yesterday.”

“I have a boy?” He was crying then, “I so want to meet him!”

“I asked Mommy to bring him when she picks me up later. So, hopefully, you can.”

They hugged and cuddled for a while before Bella asked, “Do you want to go out with a bang before you go?”

“Huh?” Jackson asked.

“Eew… I was conceived in a daycare play tunnel?!?” Shelby said.

“This isn’t the first time you’ve heard this story, is it?” I asked her.

“No, but Mom never put that part in there.”

“More like you never understood that before,” her mom laughed.

“What happened after that?” I asked.

“Well, Miss Bea was perplexed about how we got out of our diapers. We both ended up in the corner for that, but a little while later, Mommy came with Ryan, and they were able to meet. Mommy even took a picture of the three of us together,” Bella smiled.

“Then?” I asked gently.

“Well, we ran into them in the mall a week later… Ryan was asleep in the stroller behind me, so thankfully, he didn’t see his daddy all bundled up in his mommy’s arms. We tried to talk to them for a moment, but it was clear there was nothing left of Jackson then.” Aunt Bella had tears rolling down her face, and I was wiping at my own. “A little over nine months later, Ryan had a baby sister,” Aunt Bella said. “That part of Jackson was at least allowed to go on,” she said with a smile.

BETH AND LIVY had separated from the other two, and Beth was now on her way to Livy’s room upstairs with a bag with pajamas and Rings stuffed inside it. She’d also thrown a fluffy blanket inside and some of her junk food stash.

Inside the room, Livy had set up a small blow-up loveseat.

“I thought those weren’t allowed?” Beth asked.

“It’s technically okay because it’s got a fabric cover. I checked with Penelope and have it in writing,” she assured her. “It was a Christmas present.”

“Well, cool!” Beth said. She had a holo-screen setup on the opposite wall, and she was sure they would be coming to watch movies in her room at some point. So Beth sat on one end of the sofa, and Livy sat on the other.

“So, what is up with you, Beth?” she asked after a while. “That comment about coming back here earlier?”

Beth sighed, “I was hoping no one would notice that once I said it?”

“So… what are you hiding, Beth?” She asked, “This secret seems to be eating at you?”

“Ugh!!!” Beth said, “Promise me you won’t decide I’m some sort of freak you never want to talk to again?”

“I promise, although if you’ve murdered someone, it might get a little uncomfortable?” she joked.

Beth sighed, “Closer to I was the murdered one.”

“Huh?”

“Here, hand me my bag; I need Rings for this.”

Livy read her body language well and locked the deadbolt while she was up. Handing Beth Rings, she also gave her a bottle of water she pulled from the mini-fridge. She sat down on the couch and watched as Beth opened her own and took a drink.

“Okay, other than my parents and siblings, you are the only one I’ve ever talked to about this.”

“Wow, this must be some deep dark secret?”

“It is… Livy, I have two birthdays. Once is May 18th of the same year as you. The other was thirty years before that.”

“No way!” She said, “How?!?”

“Well, it really all goes back to my dad… He and I actually grew up as neighbors, attended the same high school, and came to Emerson together.”

“But he’s like…”

“Old?” Beth giggled, “Yes, I guess he is now. Anyway, I don’t remember any of that at this point. But, from what he told me back during the first week of school, I got poisoned and had an accident in the cafeteria without any protection.”

“No…” she said.

“Yeah, apparently, I was too stupid to at least wear a Pull-Up! But also, the rules were even stricter back then. I was one credit from demeriting out, so I offered myself up to student services.”

“You were adopted?” She asked. “Wait, were you a Little?”

Beth nodded, “One stupid inch… I was five foot eleven!”

“That sucks…” She said, and moved closer to give her a hug, “So what happened? How did you get away from your adopted parents?”

“I didn’t… well, it’s more than that. Apparently, my birth dad was a pretty big donor to the university, so he was able to pull some strings, and he adopted me. He had to divorce my mom since she was a Betweener, but he was able to bring me home.”

“And you just went back to living like you did in high school?” She asked.

Beth shook her head, “No, the court only let me go to him if I was altered.”

She gasped, “No!”

“Yeah, it was about as bad as it gets… The judge wanted to make sure my ‘maturosis’ was treated. So they took away my ability to control my potty training. I couldn’t walk, my teeth were pulled and replaced with one of those old gum implants, and I was limited to essentially the life of a six-month baby.”

“That’s horrible!” Livy said, and Beth saw tears on her face to match hers.

“It was,” Beth said simply.

“But…?” She asked.

“But my real dad played the game with the courts until they finally stopped monitoring us a couple years later. After that, he was able to start helping me get back the skills that had been lost then. Eventually, we moved to New Albany, and I was able to complete a community college degree and get my emancipation approved by the courts there.”

“That’s awesome… but…”

“Okay, so you know how my Dad… like current dad was the same age?” She nodded, “Well, we were in love… we were going to get married as he finished law school.”

“You were going to get married to your dad?!?”

“He wasn’t my dad then,” Beth said, “But I get it; I think if I actually remembered any of this myself, I would consider it worse… as it is, it nearly broke me when they told me the truth.”

“So it sounds like things were going well then? What happened?”

“Well, my mom and dad, birth ones, had gotten back together in New Albany, and we were living together. My mom was looking for work and came across a thing where you try products and get paid for it.”

“Oh…” Livy said.

“Yeah, we apparently were the guinea pigs for some regression cream. Mom and I were both completely lights out from then on. She passed away actually like that,” Beth didn’t remember her but felt tears.

“That’s horrible… So like, how?”

Beth told the rest of the story of how her current dad fought for her and her mom, and eventually, her mom came up with the idea to do the Premature Birth option. “They really did that to you?!?” Livy asked.

Beth nodded, “They hoped it would restart everything with my body…? And to Mom’s credit, it did. As a result, I’m almost three feet taller than I was the first time around. And I was able to learn and everything all over again.”

“Yeah… so you don’t remember anything?” She asked.

Beth shrugged, “The only thing that’s ever seemed familiar was this piece of stone on a wooden base that supposedly I made for my Dad with a poem on it.”

“Oh? What did it say?” Livy asked. “Do you remember?”

“Yes, I memorized it years ago when I tried to deal with what they told me had been done to me?”

“Go on?”

Beth took a breath, “Inches. Growing up, we found ourselves to be like, two peas in a pod. Together we grew to find that life was not to be alike. Inches, mere inches kept us from a view. A dream to grow, a dream to be together. Inches, just inches, sent our paths askew. May this be a token and a tether, For our memories of love, in inches?”

Beth’s face was filled with tears as Livy said, “Oh my God, that is like the most beautiful thing ever!”

The two friends hugged, “Thanks for telling me, Beth.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading! There's a lot to unpack in this chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did writing this one!

Please press the 'Star' Button at the top of this chapter to like this work and help others find it! Comments are always super appreciated as well! 

LCW will have a new posting every Friday for the foreseeable future! our support through likes and comments means a lot to me. If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can just leave the stars and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 21
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 24 - 5/12/2023

That was another great chapter, I am a little sad though.  I thought maybe Bella was given her freedom and just lived with Amanda and Fred to be safe.  I wonder how Amanda was able to get Tessa's program form the university when she left teaching and gave her chair up? One thing I want to mention, I read this on wattpad and was not able to comment because the space was not there for it on this chapter, was on the on the others when I checked.🙂

32 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

That was another great chapter, I am a little sad though.  I thought maybe Bella was given her freedom and just lived with Amanda and Fred to be safe.  I wonder how Amanda was able to get Tessa's program form the university when she left teaching and gave her chair up? One thing I want to mention, I read this on wattpad and was not able to comment because the space was not there for it on this chapter, was on the on the others when I checked.🙂

Not sure what was up with the WattPad issue. I actually noticed it just now when I logged in. I was able to refresh and get it eventually. Might try that? 🤷‍♀️

Thanks for the comment! Bella could have had her freedom at any point she wanted it, this was safer to her. 

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Not sure what was up with the WattPad issue. I actually noticed it just now when I logged in. I was able to refresh and get it eventually. Might try that? 🤷‍♀️

Thanks for the comment! Bella could have had her freedom at any point she wanted it, this was safer to her. 

Thanks, what you did fixed the problem with the comment section.

I waited a while to comment. I had to let it bounce around my brain a bit lol. It was very sad. She finally had some aspect of being an adult again after many years and that evil, vial woman ripped the love of her life away from her. The characters in your stories are practically alive in my mind and I have definitely fallen in love with many of them. In this story we get to see the "happily ever after" for some of your past characters and in this case I feel she didn't get as good of one as I had wished for. You do an amazing job writing these characters. Thank you so much. 💓 

8 minutes ago, Guilend said:

The characters in your stories are practically alive in my mind and I have definitely fallen in love with many of them

That is one of the greatest compliments I can receive Billy, thank you! 🙂

8 minutes ago, Guilend said:

In this story we get to see the "happily ever after" for some of your past characters and in this case I feel she didn't get as good of one as I had wished for. You do an amazing job writing these characters. Thank you so much. 💓 

Most of the time in the real world there is no such thing as happily ever after. My favorite musical is probably Into the Woods, because I love how everything ends in the first act happily ever after, and the second act the world falls apart. I like to think that Beth did in many ways get a happily ever after here. She hasn't had to worry about being stolen off the street. You'll see a bit more of that in the next chapter, so I'll hold off on saying more though. 

Thanks for the comment, like I said in my end blurb - there's a lot to unpack in this chapter! 🙂

54 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

there's a lot to unpack in this chapter

Understatement of the week. I was about two-thirds of the way through this chapter when I realized I’d have to reread it to sort everything out. In fact, I might have to go back to the referenced stories and skim a bit. I do love your connections and thank you for carefully keeping things straight (I know that is a challenge!). Dare I hope for a happily ever after for Beth and Connor? The hopeless romantic in me refuses to give up on that! And I’ll second @Guilend, your character and relationship development is extraordinary. It’s one of the things I love best about your stories!

Bella's story and that of the children is exciting, interesting and sad at the same time.

I am glad that Tessa is still around and I always hoped that Amanda would take her home someday.

I look forward to the interaction between her and Connor.

That Beth tells her friend the truth makes me somehow the alarm bells ring.

This is a secret in the DD world that can be used very strongly against you and can get you in a lot of trouble if it comes out that Beth used to be a little.

I love your story very much and look forward to more chapters.

Well that's a meet cute for the ages:

Hi! I've lived through some nightmarish stuff but never mind that. Let's play with blocks.

Seriously though, poor Jackson. The tragic life that is Bella's continues. At least she has her kids though.

Like others I figured that she was emancipated but still lived at home for safety. Although it looks like Amanda and Fred let her live more or less how she wants.

Nice to hear Beth's poem again. Livy is really taking all this wierdness in stride.

12 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

It’s one of the things I love best about your stories!

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

12 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

This is a secret in the DD world that can be used very strongly against you and can get you in a lot of trouble if it comes out that Beth used to be a little.

True, but without spoiling anything I can tell you her friend is completely trustworthy! 🙂

Bella's story and that of the children is exciting, interesting and sad at the same time.

Glad it came across as I hoped it would then! Bella's life has always been a tragedy in many ways, while also being fortunate to land in the best place possible. 

I love your story very much and look forward to more chapters.

Thanks for always supporting and commenting on my works! 💜 🙂

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Hi! I've lived through some nightmarish stuff but never mind that. Let's play with blocks.

Kind of par for the course with Littles unfortunately!

Thanks for the comments!  🙂

18 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Well, we ran into them in the mall a week later… Ryan was asleep in the stroller behind me, so thankfully, he didn’t see his daddy all bundled up in his mommy’s arms. We tried to talk to them for a moment, but it was clear there was nothing left of Jackson then.” Aunt Bella had tears rolling down her face, and I was wiping at my own. “A little over nine months later, Ryan had a baby sister,” Aunt Bella said. “That part of Jackson was at least allowed to go on,” she said with a smile.

And this horrific shit right here has reinforced my conviction to use a "solo" or fuck, possibly even a duo or multi if I'm feeling like pyric retribution, rather than surrender if I ever wind up in this dimension and facing capture....

Also if they do get me they had better put that chip in neck cause otherwise it's going to be gone the moment I'm clear. All I need is 5 mins , a bottle of vodka and an exacto knife....

18 hours ago, BabySofia said:

side the room, Livy had set up a small blow-up loveseat.

I'm really confused about this.... Fired hazard? That's usually why things aren't allowed in dorms?

7 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I'm really confused about this.... Fired hazard? That's usually why things aren't allowed in dorms?

Yeah, I've heard of some weird rules in dorms over the years when I was in school and after. Some college residence directors/staff get weird!

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24