LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a plan to end it

I have been married for 11 years and recently filed for divorce; she left the home in 2017 to a waiver home.  i have attempted in the past but have failed 7 times i have a plan. with a back up plan if that does not work. 

I have talked of filing for divorce for 2 years; i attempted to file January 1st it was turned down do to a filling error the night i filed i took what i thought would be a lethal dose.  When i woke up the next day i was pissed that i was still alive.  Every gun i have owned in the past 3 years was purchased from a friend. i final have one that was not bought from his shop. the reason i have not tried this route  in the past is i don't want to use anything that is tied to friends or family. 

I told a state trooper that pulled me over yesterday that i wanted to die he asked why; i replied i have been all my life. he responded than why am i still here. so i now have a person who is like everyone else and thinks I won't do it. 

back up plan will be in the warehouse i work out of has high ceilings and the ladders needed to reach the ceiling. 

3 hours ago, baby vinny said:

I have been married for 11 years and recently filed for divorce; she left the home in 2017 to a waiver home.  i have attempted in the past but have failed 7 times i have a plan. with a back up plan if that does not work. 

I have talked of filing for divorce for 2 years; i attempted to file January 1st it was turned down do to a filling error the night i filed i took what i thought would be a lethal dose.  When i woke up the next day i was pissed that i was still alive.  Every gun i have owned in the past 3 years was purchased from a friend. i final have one that was not bought from his shop. the reason i have not tried this route  in the past is i don't want to use anything that is tied to friends or family. 

I told a state trooper that pulled me over yesterday that i wanted to die he asked why; i replied i have been all my life. he responded than why am i still here. so i now have a person who is like everyone else and thinks I won't do it. 

back up plan will be in the warehouse i work out of has high ceilings and the ladders needed to reach the ceiling. 

no! dont do it! dont do it!!! i get that right now you dont see it, but you have people that care about you, that love you, you are about to hurt them beyond imagination!!!! that is SELFISH!!! Jesus loves you, and he wants you to live, give Him a chance! let him help you, he is has his arms open wide for you!!

Please don't commit suicide. There are plenty of other ways to make a significant shift in your life, and although many of them are very drastic (e.g. sell everything, buy a boat and sail the world) they all offer new and interesting experiences.

Death comes soon enough for us all, no need to rush.

Would you like links to various organisations offering a shoulder to lean on and useful suggestions?

it seems like you have a lot of pain, its more than any one man or woman can bear, but you can give it all to Jesus and let him bear it for you, dont end your life, he has blessings and miracles in store for you, and uses for you in this world, and its always a pleasure to serve him. you can cuss him out and throw every name in the book and he will still love you, dont end it, please.

• Thanks 1

So to give everyone an update. I have removed the firearms from my house with all the ammo. They are at a friends house that won't just hand them back to me. my brother called the sheriff and signed comital papers on me. the sheriff was at my house before they had the papers so they went away. they now have the papers but i have been with friends all weekend. i have let the dispatcher know i am home. i think it will be tomorrow that the come pick me up. or i will go tuesday after my appointment. 

i have a baby doll that i take with me in high stress high emotion sittuations not sure if i can take him with me or not. I can't explain while he works to help me calm down but was so worked up yesterday i had to use my pacifier which is reserved for the very bad days; it a mater of it easy to hide the diapers and i can leave tommy (the baby doll) in the car if around others but the paci i think would be the hardest to explain to my friends.   

• Like 2

Sounds like you're going to have a tough start to the week but it'll get you some useful assistance. I would suggest asking to be allowed to retain your doll, and let them take hold of it to check it - worse case, they just say no.

7 hours ago, baby vinny said:

So to give everyone an update. I have removed the firearms from my house with all the ammo. They are at a friends house that won't just hand them back to me. my brother called the sheriff and signed comital papers on me. the sheriff was at my house before they had the papers so they went away. they now have the papers but i have been with friends all weekend. i have let the dispatcher know i am home. i think it will be tomorrow that the come pick me up. or i will go tuesday after my appointment. 

i have a baby doll that i take with me in high stress high emotion sittuations not sure if i can take him with me or not. I can't explain while he works to help me calm down but was so worked up yesterday i had to use my pacifier which is reserved for the very bad days; it a mater of it easy to hide the diapers and i can leave tommy (the baby doll) in the car if around others but the paci i think would be the hardest to explain to my friends.   

first off, thank God your brother did was was needed to get you some help, i was praying for you to get help. and its good that your firearms are out of the house, right now those are not something that should be around. its good that you seem to be working with them by telling the dispatcher where you are, it will make getting you some help much easier, as for your doll, i think its a matter of sensory therapy, i use stuffed animals the same way, when im stressed i hold one and it helps me. your friends wont care if you need a paci, just that you are still with them, and we all(not just us in the abdl world but the human race as a whole) have oddities about us, i joke and say that i never knew anyone who was normal, and if it means you still being present and not lost to eternity, they will likely take you paci and all, it beats the alternative.

3 minutes ago, BabyAnna said:

Sounds like you're going to have a tough start to the week but it'll get you some useful assistance. I would suggest asking to be allowed to retain your doll, and let them take hold of it to check it - worse case, they just say no.

once he is in, they may have an alternative they can offer him, a nice cuddly teddy bear maybe, it always helps me!

Glad to hear you are working on getting some help!

There's nothing wrong with having a cuddly buddy to soothe you. I have a doll (Shaun, or skater boy as my mom calls him) that I hold when I am anxious. He was a gift from a friend on here.

GUEST_5cf95409-b73c-4006-96a2-e4b9577b5a5d.jpg

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Glad to hear you are working on getting some help!

There's nothing wrong with having a cuddly buddy to soothe you. I have a doll (Shaun, or skater boy as my mom calls him) that I hold when I am anxious. He was a gift from a friend on here.

GUEST_5cf95409-b73c-4006-96a2-e4b9577b5a5d.jpg

@baby vinny

@DailyDi is CORRECT - having a "friend" like Shaun helps him cope with issues, just as Your babydoll helps you cope with issues.  I don't think that they are going to have an issue with you having a doll of your own - Just tell them that he/she helps you deal with your issues, and if you think your diapers will help you, be HONEST about it, as these professionals will help you, so the best way to do that is to be honest with them, and they will be able to help you better :)  They won't judge you, as they probably seen a lot of things!

10 hours ago, feralfreak said:

first off, thank God your brother did was was needed to get you some help, i was praying for you to get help. and its good that your firearms are out of the house, right now those are not something that should be around. its good that you seem to be working with them by telling the dispatcher where you are, it will make getting you some help much easier, as for your doll, i think its a matter of sensory therapy, i use stuffed animals the same way, when im stressed i hold one and it helps me. your friends wont care if you need a paci, just that you are still with them, and we all(not just us in the abdl world but the human race as a whole) have oddities about us, i joke and say that i never knew anyone who was normal, and if it means you still being present and not lost to eternity, they will likely take you paci and all, it beats the alternative.

Well Said @feralfreak!  I am also happy that you were able to get the firearms out of the house, and that your brother was there to help you!  Being depressed is NO JOKE, and I have dealt with it twice myself - When I feel it "coming on" I call the doctor, and tell him "I don't FEEL RIGHT - I don't want to hurt anyone, but I don't feel RIGHT"  They ask you the "screening questions" and make notes, and have someone calling you within 12 hours - and they advise what they want me to do - I know that there are a LOT of stressors in life, but you will have the help you need, and do not worry about how it may look - As long as you are SAFE and getting help dealing with your issues, I think you are on the right track!

10 hours ago, BabyAnna said:

I would ask them for anything that you think that you need, (Diapers, etc,) as if you have any other needs, make them KNOWN, so they are aware of it, and the way you deal with stress or anxiety - They will be able to assess the situation, I'd imagine, and be able to make a decision  - as @BabyAnna says, the worst case scenario is that they say NO, but that may change once you start interacting with your treatment team.  DO NOT worry about how long it will take to get better, because that is what you are there to do: GET BETTER - and it could take time to get there  -Take it one day at a time, and make sure that  you allow yourself to ACCEPT the help :)  Don't be embarrassed, because they are there to help YOU1

10 hours ago, feralfreak said:

once he is in, they may have an alternative they can offer him, a nice cuddly teddy bear maybe, it always helps me!

Agreed ;)

****Sends a HUG to Shaun and Mikey and waves at Shaun :)****

Good Luck, I am praying for you :)

Brian

• Like 2

The woman and marriage failing is not worth your life. I know its hard and everything seems like crap or bot going ok but suicide is not the answer. everyone here is willing to listen and answer anything you need advise on . 

• Like 1

I echo @Young1's sentiments! Suicide is NOT the way! I KNOW, I've been there too buddy, especially being stuck in this disabled body for 27 years. I KNOW what you're going through and it's not going to end well. Even if you do end up offing yourself, the chances of whatever you're feeling going away probably won't. If anything you'll probably get worse. And God will NOT be pleased. It's NOT your time yet bud. But that's why WE'RE here so you have people to lean on, you DON'T have to do THIS alone. Because WE'RE your FAMILY. And family ALWAYS has each other's backs, like it or not!??♥️????♥️??

So i hid from the sheriff for that weekend so i could get the house to be safe for my return with the help of my friends. I called the sheriff that monday and let them know where i was and got picked up they let me take my doll tommy with me. the er let me keep hime with me and the hospital i was transfered to let me have him my first night. the doctor ordered the staff to take the next morning as it is not normal. i argued of corse stating he helps with stress and coping. her response was they needed my to be stressed to know if my new meds were working. i did mention i thought it was more appropriate in that setting than to retreat to a little space. was told both are unhealthy. they called my friend to get somemore info on what was going on in my life at that time as i just shut down. he told them they should give me tommy back and i would probly be more relaxed and open. i did ask if i could have him just at night and the doctor told me it was the equivelent of asking for a beer.  that pissed me off. so of coarse when i got him back when i left i didn't put him down for like 2 days. 

My soon to be ex-wife did file her response with the court to end the marriage. that was hard to see but was able to be with friends this week and that has been some very needed time  as was on the road traveling for work and that was contributing to stress and feeling like i had failed. I just got home from our local dirt track with the race team i support. 

I have had to look at some of my priorites and that has be a little hard to start saying no. I appreaciate eveyones encouragement and with keep updating over the next couple months.

1 hour ago, baby vinny said:

So i hid from the sheriff for that weekend so i could get the house to be safe for my return with the help of my friends. I called the sheriff that monday and let them know where i was and got picked up they let me take my doll tommy with me. the er let me keep hime with me and the hospital i was transfered to let me have him my first night. the doctor ordered the staff to take the next morning as it is not normal. i argued of corse stating he helps with stress and coping. her response was they needed my to be stressed to know if my new meds were working. i did mention i thought it was more appropriate in that setting than to retreat to a little space. was told both are unhealthy. they called my friend to get somemore info on what was going on in my life at that time as i just shut down. he told them they should give me tommy back and i would probly be more relaxed and open. i did ask if i could have him just at night and the doctor told me it was the equivelent of asking for a beer.  that pissed me off. so of coarse when i got him back when i left i didn't put him down for like 2 days. 

My soon to be ex-wife did file her response with the court to end the marriage. that was hard to see but was able to be with friends this week and that has been some very needed time  as was on the road traveling for work and that was contributing to stress and feeling like i had failed. I just got home from our local dirt track with the race team i support. 

I have had to look at some of my priorites and that has be a little hard to start saying no. I appreaciate eveyones encouragement and with keep updating over the next couple months.

it can be hard with divorces, i dont know the cause of this and i think its not my business to ask the grounds of it, so i wont, but you need to forgive her for filing, and if there was something you might have done, you need to forgive yourself, sometimes they just dont last, its not worth ending your life for. you have a chance to put one foot in front of the other, and Jesus will be there to help you if you ask him, take some time and get to know Him. He loves you.

18 hours ago, baby vinny said:

@baby vinny

I don't think that it was very appropriate for a medical professional/ doctor to tell you that you cannot have your doll after you've had it for one night. If the doctor knew what you were going through, she may have changed her tune and therefore you may not have had to go through as much as you did. It is one thing to find out if your medicine is working, but to purposely remove something that is a comfort object from your possession to see what happens because they want to get you upset to see if your medicine is working sounds like medical ridiculousness- in my professional opinion there are many different ways that you can determine whether medicine works without taking someones comfort object when they are under extreme stress. Also, I don't think based on what you have stated above that the doctors understood what you are going through, or that you were a little, or an adult baby, or any of that: when somebody is in a lot of pain, and this can be physical pain, emotional pain, spiritual pain - it is pain plain and simple: you had a reason to be in the hospital, so I don't think that it was right that they took your object from you and refused to give it back to you for a long while.I'm not sure exactly what your friends told the doctors while you were in the hospital , but even if they had told them the truth, I don't think they should think that this is abnormal in any way shape or form. I'm sure that there are people who have issues, that deal with them in ways that may be unorthodox  - being in our lifestyle, there may be times when we have to explain things to professionals, luckily however, most times nowadays people are coming around to the fact that adult babies and adult kids and all that exist, and there's nothing wrong with someone who is living that lifestyle.

I'm glad that you did not get hurt: I would personally not worry about what your wife says: she may want a divorce, but don't fret it, because sometimes things get difficult, times change, feelings change, and that's what happens when you or your partner may not be in love anymore. I've lived through 3 divorces in my life, once when I was a kid, once when I was a teenager, and once when I was an adult. These divorces were between family members, and even though I was a lot older with divorces two and three when they happened, I understood why it might happen, and I was there to help my brothers get through it. Don't think of it is a bad thing: of course it's going to hurt, and you will have feelings about the situation, and you will search yourself to determine whether you could have done anything better than you already have, but the best way to handle it is to prepare to move on, be around your friends, and make sure that you are doing things that make you happy. The idea here is that you want to be able to deal with the divorce, deal with the paperwork and everything you have to deal with, but you have to find a way to be able to deal with the divorce, and find ways that will make you happy. Divorces are no fun, they suck, and sometimes they rip families apart - but sometimes, even people that have been married for a very very long time may fall out of love, and that is the way they deal with it, but don't beat yourself up over the divorce, because it is not all your fault: remember that each person has their own feelings their own emotions their own expectations and their own reasons for feeling the way they do or doing the things they have done - I would think of things that will make you happy, or do things that make you happy, or go to places that make you feel good, with your friends, because you need your friends now.

*****HUG**** you could also think of it this way: being single, you will be able to do exactly what you want to do, just how you want to do it, when you want to do it, for how long you want to do it- and you won't have to worry about what will happen, because you are in control of what you do. The hardest part of a divorce, is for anyone who is a child of a divorced parent: you end up asking yourself weather" you had anything to do with causing the divorce."  then after you get through that part of it, you either miss your mother your father or someone that is close to you, and they're not around as much as they used to be, or they're living in a different house, so you have to deal with what your mother or your father says to the other party, or your feelings between what your mom says or what your dad says - I think the kids also go through a wringer when this happens, but if you guys don't have any children, this should be easier. Don't feel bad about what happened, just understand that things like this happen, and if you now have the proper help, continue to use it, go to counseling, and get a hobby or something that you like to do to keep your mind occupied.

I wish you the best of luck: as I said I am a child of divorce myself: it's no fun common because you end up pitting one parent against the other, and the parents are always asking one another through their children how someone is, or what the person's been up to, or doing crazy stuff like that. You probably do love your wife still, and you probably will ask yourself that question, and if you do I understand that, but remember that your friends are always nearby, and during times when it gets rough, remember that you can lean on them and ask them for help, just like when your brother helped you when you needed it. We all want you to be able to succeed, and we don't want you to end it so please do not end it- continue to get the help you need because you need it, and follow all of your doctors medical advice, and if you find it sound then you should do what they say. Always tell your doctor how you feel, because some medicines they give you may make you feel weird or strange, or make you do or say or see things that may not be there, so you have to keep in contact with your medical doctors: it is very important you do this!

Good luck and keep us advised

Brian

• 3 months later...

So since I went to inpatient I talked with my Dr and decided that I should get  an Emotional Support Animal.  I had had one in the past but she passed away in 2018 and traveled for work. Now it's been determined that I should not return to work and was approved for disability. So this is Layla, she is a Yorkie Pomeranian cross. 

IMG20220903233415.jpg

• Like 2
On 6/5/2022 at 7:24 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@baby vinny

I don't think that it was very appropriate for a medical professional/ doctor to tell you that you cannot have your doll after you've had it for one night. If the doctor knew what you were going through, she may have changed her tune and therefore you may not have had to go through as much as you did. It is one thing to find out if your medicine is working, but to purposely remove something that is a comfort object from your possession to see what happens because they want to get you upset to see if your medicine is working sounds like medical ridiculousness- in my professional opinion there are many different ways that you can determine whether medicine works without taking someones comfort object when they are under extreme stress. Also, I don't think based on what you have stated above that the doctors understood what you are going through, or that you were a little, or an adult baby, or any of that: when somebody is in a lot of pain, and this can be physical pain, emotional pain, spiritual pain - it is pain plain and simple: you had a reason to be in the hospital, so I don't think that it was right that they took your object from you and refused to give it back to you for a long while.I'm not sure exactly what your friends told the doctors while you were in the hospital , but even if they had told them the truth, I don't think they should think that this is abnormal in any way shape or form. I'm sure that there are people who have issues, that deal with them in ways that may be unorthodox  - being in our lifestyle, there may be times when we have to explain things to professionals, luckily however, most times nowadays people are coming around to the fact that adult babies and adult kids and all that exist, and there's nothing wrong with someone who is living that lifestyle.

I'm glad that you did not get hurt: I would personally not worry about what your wife says: she may want a divorce, but don't fret it, because sometimes things get difficult, times change, feelings change, and that's what happens when you or your partner may not be in love anymore. I've lived through 3 divorces in my life, once when I was a kid, once when I was a teenager, and once when I was an adult. These divorces were between family members, and even though I was a lot older with divorces two and three when they happened, I understood why it might happen, and I was there to help my brothers get through it. Don't think of it is a bad thing: of course it's going to hurt, and you will have feelings about the situation, and you will search yourself to determine whether you could have done anything better than you already have, but the best way to handle it is to prepare to move on, be around your friends, and make sure that you are doing things that make you happy. The idea here is that you want to be able to deal with the divorce, deal with the paperwork and everything you have to deal with, but you have to find a way to be able to deal with the divorce, and find ways that will make you happy. Divorces are no fun, they suck, and sometimes they rip families apart - but sometimes, even people that have been married for a very very long time may fall out of love, and that is the way they deal with it, but don't beat yourself up over the divorce, because it is not all your fault: remember that each person has their own feelings their own emotions their own expectations and their own reasons for feeling the way they do or doing the things they have done - I would think of things that will make you happy, or do things that make you happy, or go to places that make you feel good, with your friends, because you need your friends now.

*****HUG**** you could also think of it this way: being single, you will be able to do exactly what you want to do, just how you want to do it, when you want to do it, for how long you want to do it- and you won't have to worry about what will happen, because you are in control of what you do. The hardest part of a divorce, is for anyone who is a child of a divorced parent: you end up asking yourself weather" you had anything to do with causing the divorce."  then after you get through that part of it, you either miss your mother your father or someone that is close to you, and they're not around as much as they used to be, or they're living in a different house, so you have to deal with what your mother or your father says to the other party, or your feelings between what your mom says or what your dad says - I think the kids also go through a wringer when this happens, but if you guys don't have any children, this should be easier. Don't feel bad about what happened, just understand that things like this happen, and if you now have the proper help, continue to use it, go to counseling, and get a hobby or something that you like to do to keep your mind occupied.

I wish you the best of luck: as I said I am a child of divorce myself: it's no fun common because you end up pitting one parent against the other, and the parents are always asking one another through their children how someone is, or what the person's been up to, or doing crazy stuff like that. You probably do love your wife still, and you probably will ask yourself that question, and if you do I understand that, but remember that your friends are always nearby, and during times when it gets rough, remember that you can lean on them and ask them for help, just like when your brother helped you when you needed it. We all want you to be able to succeed, and we don't want you to end it so please do not end it- continue to get the help you need because you need it, and follow all of your doctors medical advice, and if you find it sound then you should do what they say. Always tell your doctor how you feel, because some medicines they give you may make you feel weird or strange, or make you do or say or see things that may not be there, so you have to keep in contact with your medical doctors: it is very important you do this!

Good luck and keep us advised

Brian

Exactly the reason why psych hospitals do not work. They use the locked unit as a controlled and contained experiment ground where they can provoke, antagonize, harass, and intimidate with little to no chance of consequence either from patient retaliation or the outside authorities. Patients that stand up for themselves are either sedated, restrained, or just plain invalidated as a crazy in case people on the outside question why said patient is complaining about abuse, neglect, and/or rights violations at the hands of the people that are supposed to be helping them. I have had hospitals pull that very stunt on me many times. Take away a comfort item I need, in order to provoke me, or they try provoking me in other equally evil ways all in the name of "testing the medication" to see how effective thier quack pseudoscience is. Happiness and stability should never come in the form of a pill. It cheap and lazy to try to medicate everyone's woes away and it just will never work.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

Exactly the reason why psych hospitals do not work. They use the locked unit as a controlled and contained experiment ground where they can provoke, antagonize, harass, and intimidate with little to no chance of consequence either from patient retaliation or the outside authorities. Patients that stand up for themselves are either sedated, restrained, or just plain invalidated as a crazy in case people on the outside question why said patient is complaining about abuse, neglect, and/or rights violations at the hands of the people that are supposed to be helping them. I have had hospitals pull that very stunt on me many times. Take away a comfort item I need, in order to provoke me, or they try provoking me in other equally evil ways all in the name of "testing the medication" to see how effective thier quack pseudoscience is. Happiness and stability should never come in the form of a pill. It cheap and lazy to try to medicate everyone's woes away and it just will never work.

i understand that you feel the need for your comfort object, being autistic i know they help, but i think you arent looking at from their end, they arent doing it to be mean to you, they have to know what might help you medically so you dont feel the need for the item, at least all the time, they are trying to see what will help you function like everyone else, its easy to see your own side, but then you miss out on the full story, its like when someone is joining the military, some dont make it, some cant take what seems like very abusive behavior, drill seargents calling them all kinds of things, knocking them down, they arent doing it to be cruel, there are things they have to screen for, goals that have to be met, it might not be a very good analogy but i think it might help to give a little perspective.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i understand that you feel the need for your comfort object, being autistic i know they help, but i think you arent looking at from their end, they arent doing it to be mean to you, they have to know what might help you medically so you dont feel the need for the item, at least all the time, they are trying to see what will help you function like everyone else, its easy to see your own side, but then you miss out on the full story, its like when someone is joining the military, some dont make it, some cant take what seems like very abusive behavior, drill seargents calling them all kinds of things, knocking them down, they arent doing it to be cruel, there are things they have to screen for, goals that have to be met, it might not be a very good analogy but i think it might help to give a little perspective.

Even for those reasons it is still unacceptable all the same in my book. Again, happiness should never come in the form of medication. If it does, then it is essentially artificial happiness. Also pushing / provoking someone that is close enough to the edge to need a hospital isn't a very wise idea in general. Like some others have said, there is other much nicer ways to check if the meds work. For example, having the patients fill out a symptom questionnaire daily. The practices of theirs you defend so much is the reason why I have PTSD. There is a reason why many patients don't get better dispite having been inpatient many times, that reason being is they don't profit off full recoveries. They profit off repeat admissions. So another words, "they do their worst."

Please do not defend them.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

Even for those reasons it is still unacceptable all the same in my book. Again, happiness should never come in the form of medication. If it does, then it is essentially artificial happiness. Also pushing / provoking someone that is close enough to the edge to need a hospital isn't a very wise idea in general. Like some others have said, there is other much nicer ways to check if the meds work. For example, having the patients fill out a symptom questionnaire daily. The practices of theirs you defend so much is the reason why I have PTSD. There is a reason why many patients don't get better dispite having been inpatient many times, that reason being is they don't profit off full recoveries. They profit off repeat admissions. So another words, "they do their worst."

Please do not defend them.

i just offered an explanation, but if you feel something is wrong, and it may very well be ive never been on that side more than a bad psychiatrist who tried to put me on a drug i wouldnt take and couldnt identify autism with a checklist right infront of her, hell she couldnt tell her ass from a hole in the ground if she could stick her head in and take a deep breath. ive always been careful not to say "im gonna kill myself", ok i got off track with that, but to get back on track if there is a problem with the system and it very well might be, perhaps work to fix it? there has to be some way to adress this, and no happiness shouldnt come from a drug, i just think maybe they are not trying to make you happy as much as functional to society standards, but they may not know what the hell they are doing. on profiting wrongly like you mentioned(paraphrased, you just reminded me of the piece of shit hospital here, they would rather ignore a heart attack and treat covid, its more profitable for them. i know this because they ignored my mom. ridiculous. i badly wish that red lantern rings were real, because i gauranfuckentee, that several would be heading my way and fighting for a place on my finger, and well,,,,, ill leave it at that.

43 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

i just offered an explanation, but if you feel something is wrong, and it may very well be ive never been on that side more than a bad psychiatrist who tried to put me on a drug i wouldnt take and couldnt identify autism with a checklist right infront of her, hell she couldnt tell her ass from a hole in the ground if she could stick her head in and take a deep breath. ive always been careful not to say "im gonna kill myself", ok i got off track with that, but to get back on track if there is a problem with the system and it very well might be, perhaps work to fix it? there has to be some way to adress this, and no happiness shouldnt come from a drug, i just think maybe they are not trying to make you happy as much as functional to society standards, but they may not know what the hell they are doing. on profiting wrongly like you mentioned(paraphrased, you just reminded me of the piece of shit hospital here, they would rather ignore a heart attack and treat covid, its more profitable for them. i know this because they ignored my mom. ridiculous. i badly wish that red lantern rings were real, because i gauranfuckentee, that several would be heading my way and fighting for a place on my finger, and well,,,,, ill leave it at that.

First off, my apologies if I was a little harsh. I have been deeply hurt by the system, that is what has sparked this fire in me to try and change things. Second off, society does not own me. So their standards aren't relevant. My standards are however.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

First off, my apologies if I was a little harsh. I have been deeply hurt by the system, that is what has sparked this fire in me to try and change things. Second off, society does not own me. So their standards aren't relevant. My standards are however.

if there standards are causing harm, then it is relevant, and needs to be addressed. you might try working with legistlators and other types to address the problem, it could lead to better treatments for others going forward.

• Like 1