LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How the heck are you supposed to keep a flimsy pair of underwear dry?

I’m talking about briefs, boxers, boxer-briefs, bikinis, or any other so called underwear. 

In some cases there is literally only one thin layer of fabric between you and the rest of your clothing.  Even thicker underwear can only hold 1-2 drops or liquid.  That means even if the best circumstances if you accidentally pee anything more then 1-2 mL then your clothes are basically ruined.  I probably peaked at least that much in the 5 minutes it took me to write this post! 

Something isn’t adding up here… ???

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

That’s why I wear diapers. I can’t be trusted with adult underwear and would likely leak in them. 

Do you even think to yourself that it’s crazy that 99.9% of adults don’t see this as an issue? 

1 hour ago, Enthusi said:

Do you even think to yourself that it’s crazy that 99.9% of people over the age of don’t see this as an issue? 

It's crazy that 99.9% of people in my age don't see it as an issue but when you factor in alcohol and age, it starts to become an issue and progresses as you get older and older. People like me who are incontinent and diaper dependent know that adult underwear is thin, flimsy and can't save us if we flood, or poop.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

It's crazy that 99.9% of people in my age don't see it as an issue but when you factor in alcohol and age, it starts to become an issue and progresses as you get older and older. People like me who are incontinent and diaper dependent know that adult underwear is thin, flimsy and can't save us if we flood, or poop.

I’m right there with you.  Being able to carry on indefinitely without losing more than a drop or two of urine is normal for most people. Though it seems like a magic power to me.  I would have just as much luck  sinking a 3-pointer from across the court in basketball as I would keeping a pair of underwear dry for any length of time.  

6 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

I’m right there with you.  Being able to carry on indefinitely without losing more than a drop or two of urine seems like a magic power to me.  I have just as much success doing that as sinking a 3-pointer from across the court in basketball.   And to think that’s “normal”! 

That's why adult underwear is so thin, flimsy and useless. It's also why I am kept in diapers because I can't be trusted to keep adult underwear dry. Even I can't aim the toilet as well. Which is why being kept in diapers, I don't lose a beat and I don't even lose time to stop and use the potty. It's also why you won't ever catch me using adult underwear because I was never potty trained and I would leak right through them.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

Even I can't aim the toilet as well.

Funny you say this!   There have been a few isolated times where if my bladder feels particularly full and I’m between changes and a toilet is near by I will use it.  However without going into too much detail it sprays everywhere. And plus the stream is so weak and I dribble so much these days that it’s hard to tell when I’m done.  So even if I had undies and I pulled them up after going they’d still get wet! 

• Like 3

I have 100 times the bladder control I'd like and I'm going on 69 years old. So somewhere in those 69 years I acquired some massive bladder control muscles that I wish weren't quite so good. Although, many of the people I've talked to would tell me I'm lucky.

I have such a hard time keeping underwear or pants dry and usually end up with rashes. I prefer pullups during the day when I'm out because I work in childcare and 1) can't always go to the bathroom right when I need to 2) Its hard to run in diapers and 3) I totally fail at diapering myself. 

I actually wear underwear all the time and have no problems with my clothes getting ruined when I pee. I just make sure to put the underwear on over my diaper :P.

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, Enthusi said:

Funny you say this!   There have been a few isolated times where if my bladder feels particularly full and I’m between changes and a toilet is near by I will use it.  However without going into too much detail it sprays everywhere. And plus the stream is so weak and I dribble so much these days that it’s hard to tell when I’m done.  So even if I had undies and I pulled them up after going they’d still get wet! 

That’s why I’m kept in diapers because I can’t aim the toilet properly and I spray too much. Even my stream is weak and I even dribble. It’s why I’m never allowed in adult underwear because I would leak in them and I would be wet all the time. It’s why I’m kept in diapers permanently and never allowed to wear adult underwear. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...