LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The machines are taking over

No, they are not "taking over". It is that people are surrendering their independence and TELLING the machines to run their lives. None of my devices does what I do not tellthem to because I do not tell them to do what I do not want them to. It is like anything, politics,  philosophy or anything else. Machines are built and programmed using the overall logic and premisies that a society follows, not their own. Now,Alexa has been known to spy. How can it not if it is made to listen and interpret and act on what it hears. I do not have it beause I can muster up the will and strength to go turn on the TV or radio and find the media or thing that I want (and usually learn a few useful or interesting things along the way that I would not have had I simply said "Alexa...."). Heaven helps those who help themselves: If you appeal to Heaven for help, then Heaven help you. There are 3 Fairy proverbs, each of which stands on its own but are often used together

Magic does not give you what you want: It gives you what you ask for
To cheat a fool, give her that for which she asks
To lie to a liar, speak the truth and watch her run herself through on it

• Like 2
10 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

My tablet just told me to get ready for bed. Apparently my bedtime is 11 PM.

My watch tells me when to go to bed, but its because I am using "sleep mode" on my phone to  ignore texts and news alerts at night; and using my watch's sleep tracking features.

I keep that stuff off. I will never use AI untill its operated by a quantum computer. Like Megaman Battle Network's net navis, a ai using a quantum computer would be as alive as a animal or person.

Never will get organic responses or respect until they stop using regular computers for AI.

Technology is turning people into dumb idiots!  Nothing wrong with technology, it's how people abuse it for everything.  Pretty soon people won't even know how to turn a light on and off, adjust their thermostats, open and close a door or flush their toilets.  They will have forgotten how, and the younger people growing up won't even have learned.  All they will know is, "Alexa do this and Alexa do that"!  My hope is that all the power goes out when they are locked in their house and they won't know how to open a door or turn on a flashlight!

27 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Technology is turning people into dumb idiots!  Nothing wrong with technology, it's how people abuse it for everything.  Pretty soon people won't even know how to turn a light on and off, adjust their thermostats, open and close a door or flush their toilets.  They will have forgotten how, and the younger people growing up won't even have learned.  All they will know is, "Alexa do this and Alexa do that"!  My hope is that all the power goes out when they are locked in their house and they won't know how to open a door or turn on a flashlight!

Alexa! Write a witty retort.

• Like 1