LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced Regression and Femenizing Question: Referring to the Baby?

So, I am working on a story about a man that is forcibly regressed and being turned into a baby girl. I have a few questions to figure out. I'm not proficient on AB terminology or vernacular. My goal is to do this topic justice.

First, is there a distinction between a sissy baby and a man treated as a de facto baby girl?

Second, when does the pronoun transition from he to she? Is it when the regressing authority figure gives them a girl name?

Third, if it is forced, would the man think of himself as still male while everyone treated and called him the female name?

My thought is a sissy baby knows they are male but is treated as a female, willingly or unwillingly. They may also be reminded they are a sissy girl. Where as the man-to-baby-girl is never again acknowledged to be an adult male in any way. Call it a deluded parental figure. The goal is to break the man to the point he begins to think and be a baby girl instead of playing a part.

An infant or toddler has no sence of itself as boy or girl That starts to come in between age 3 and 5. So, if the regression were authentifc there would be no gender identity

Yes, there is a worle of difference between a male ALG and a Sissy. Fort an ALG, SPH whould have no meaning. Also, ALG is a subset of AB/AK. Sissy is from FemDom which is a subset of BDSM. In the days od DPF AK was a subset of AB evne up to high school

23 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

An infant or toddler has no sence of itself as boy or girl That starts to come in between age 3 and 5. So, if the regression were authentifc there would be no gender identity

Yes, there is a worle of difference between a male ALG and a Sissy. Fort an ALG, SPH whould have no meaning. Also, ALG is a subset of AB/AK. Sissy is from FemDom which is a subset of BDSM. In the days od DPF AK was a subset of AB evne up to high school

OK, the only acronym I got out of that was AB. You are going to have to explain it to me like a vanilla in long hand.

To clarify, the man is an unwilling regressee. His mental state until broken is male but the regressor only refers to the regressee as a girl and dresses as a girl.

From whose perspective is the story?

If it were me writing this... If it's from the woman's perspective I would have her referring to the man as a girl as soon as anything feminine is introduced. If I were writing it from the man's perspective I would have him refer to himself as "he" until a point where he either accepts what is happening or is "broken". I would still have the female character refer to the man with female pronouns no matter how he referred to himself and regardless of his complaints.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Elfy said:

If it were me writing this... If it's from the woman's perspective I would have her referring to the man as a girl as soon as anything feminine is introduced. If I were writing it from the man's perspective I would have him refer to himself as "he" until a point where he either accepts what is happening or is "broken". I would still have the female character refer to the man with female pronouns no matter how he referred to himself and regardless of his complaints.

OK, that's sort of where I was going. I'm writing this one in third person. I may go back and switch it to 1st person.

Do people write in multiple 1st person? Getting inside the head of all the main protagonists?

6 hours ago, BoTox said:

OK, the only acronym I got out of that was AB. You are going to have to explain it to me like a vanilla in long hand.

To clarify, the man is an unwilling regressee. His mental state until broken is male but the regressor only refers to the regressee as a girl and dresses as a girl.

I thought that you, having been here for awhile and doing writing, understood the common acroymans. ALG = Adult Little Girl and AK = Adult Kid, BDSM = Bondage, Discipline Sado-Masochism and FemDom = Female Domination. Pretty much a given in ALG/AK is that the person is willing and in Sissy, being treated as a girl is by nature, humiliating, which is why there is a group, but not personal antipathy betwwn ALG and Sissy

If the regressee is unwilling, I do not know how the regression would be done. From what I understand Sissy would be part of the paradigm while the subject was capable of the level of consciouness, post 3-1/2 y/o. to be unwilling or to hold a gender identity. It is with that knowledge that I find "sissy baby" to be a bit bogus and uncovincing (however, calling a 6 year old "sissy baby" would have quite an effect) Joanne does the best job of explaining things here

https://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/p/test.html

• Like 1
Just now, Elfy said:

Once he is broken, is not the story pretty much all over? However given his frame of reference is not "baby girl" worse than either "baby" or "girl"?  Altjough for myself, I never wetn through the gender antipathy, since, from my perspective, girls were people, too. From first to seventh grade, I always had a "girlfriend" to whom I was deeply attached and due to my vision disability, nearly half of my playmates were girls with whom I spent nearly half of my time, not being let to run with the boys. I developed kind of double, but not dissociative, personality based on where (environment) and with whom I was When I was 4 and 5, if I saw something I liked and was told that it was for girls, I though "then I must be a girl" in a matter of fact without evaluation way, at and for, that moment and things just added up over time so that the two parts of my personality became compartmentalized. But there was never a case of unwillingness and being a girl was being like persons I liked

• Like 1
6 hours ago, BoTox said:

So, I am working on a story about a man that is forcibly regressed and being turned into a baby girl. I have a few questions to figure out. I'm not proficient on AB terminology or vernacular. My goal is to do this topic justice.

First, is there a distinction between a sissy baby and a man treated as a de facto baby girl?

Second, when does the pronoun transition from he to she? Is it when the regressing authority figure gives them a girl name?

Third, if it is forced, would the man think of himself as still male while everyone treated and called him the female name?

My thought is a sissy baby knows they are male but is treated as a female, willingly or unwillingly. They may also be reminded they are a sissy girl. Where as the man-to-baby-girl is never again acknowledged to be an adult male in any way. Call it a deluded parental figure. The goal is to break the man to the point he begins to think and be a baby girl instead of playing a part.

All answers are my opinion, and others may not agree.

#1. A sissy baby is going to be dressed in overly frilly feminine clothes, hair in an ultrafemine style, face made up Tammy Baker style, and will not resemble a normal baby at all. Someone being treated as a "real" baby girl, would be dressed as the sort of babies you see while going about your day. To reinforce the baby girl, the clothing would likely limited to dresses, and/or pinks, yellows, and other girl colors. Plus plenty of Princess and Mommy's Little Girl slogans on shirts.

#2. Feminine pronouns start at the earliest point where the victim is referenced, assuming that is the plan from the start. Otherwise as soon as the decision is made. The dominant might at the very beginning refer to him as a man, but after that he is always referred to as female with feminine pronouns and name.

For example, "You might think you're a man, but you're really my baby girl." From then on he is only referred to as a girl.

#3. There are a couple of ways to do it. First is complete breakage, where at some point he mind snaps and he permanently regresses into being a baby girl. No adult mind is left.

Another is where he slips back and forth from thinking of himself as a man fighting what is happening and going into baby girl mode where she thinks of herself as a girl and acts as a girl. Often this is progressive, where he gets into playing,  or watching a cartoon, or drinking from a bottle, etc. Eventually this leads to either the first case, or an adultish minded baby, but fulltime girl. 

Yet another is reluctant acceptance, where he just gives in and accepts that everyone is going to treat him as a girl so he may as well go along with it. At this point he knows he is male, but acts as a girl and refers to himself at least externally that way.

2 hours ago, BoTox said:

OK, that's sort of where I was going. I'm writing this one in third person. I may go back and switch it to 1st person.

Do people write in multiple 1st person? Getting inside the head of all the main protagonists?

I have written in multiple first person, each chapter was from a different point of view. You do need to be fairly clear as to whose POV it is.

Good luck with the story.

4 hours ago, BoTox said:

I've seen people switch from multiple perspectives in stories many times before, sometimes they switch from 1st to 3rd person. 1st person to describe the main character's perspective and 3rd to describe everyone else. Other times they just swap from various character's first-person perspectives.

I'd say the most important thing with this is making the transition between characters obvious and easy to spot so that it is not jarring.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

I've seen people switch from multiple perspectives in stories many times before, sometimes they switch from 1st to 3rd person. 1st person to describe the main character's perspective and 3rd to describe everyone else. Other times they just swap from various character's first-person perspectives.

I'd say the most important thing with this is making the transition between characters obvious and easy to spot so that it is not jarring.

Agreed. As I'm reading it back, part of it is confusing. Too many "she" pronouns or I wind up naming everyone every time i reference them. I've got to unwind it and reorganize pieces before I post more in my story thread. I'm thinking a couple of chapters a week. Maybe 18 chapters unless I trim it down.

9 hours ago, BoTox said:

The most important thing Crissy said there had no acronyms in it.  If you're talking about forced mental regression, real mental regression would mean he'd have no sense of gender identity and wouldn't care, because gender doesn't register in the brain until they become more aware of body parts (ages 3-5).  

4 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

#1. A sissy baby is going to be dressed in overly frilly feminine clothes, hair in an ultrafemine style, face made up Tammy Baker style, and will not resemble a normal baby at all. Someone being treated as a "real" baby girl, would be dressed as the sort of babies you see while going about your day.

Yeah, which is why the sissy component still stands alone even when the infantilizing is added.  It is on very rare occasions that girl babies are dressed in elaborate frilly clothes, and that's a matter of function over form.  They would ruin those clothes in a hurry just being normal babies, from not quite being able to manage self-feeding to just playing in the yard and not caring whether their clothes stayed clean.  

• Like 1
Just now, WBDaddy said:

The most important thing Crissy said there had no acronyms in it.  If you're talking about forced mental regression, real mental regression would mean he'd have no sense of gender identity and wouldn't care, because gender doesn't register in the brain until they become more aware of body parts (ages 3-5).  

Yeah, which is why the sissy component still stands alone even when the infantilizing is added.  It is on very rare occasions that girl babies are dressed in elaborate frilly clothes, and that's a matter of function over form.  They would ruin those clothes in a hurry just being normal babies, from not quite being able to manage self-feeding to just playing in the yard and not caring whether their clothes stayed clean.  

Gender is less about body parts and more about behavior and accutrements. As one prominent ALG, Taffy Cheerful put it "Sex is physical; gender is between the ears". the ROOT of gender is sex but the implementation is psychological and sociological

When I was in GirlTalk to, there was one outstanding difference in the stories most of the others wrote and mine. Most of their involved a boy or someone turned into a ittle girl. In mine, the little girl was always such

• Like 1

I will reply only to the question about perspective and POV.  @BoTox

First Person: The main character is effectively whispering in the reader's ear.  The camera always follows the main character around.   Reader knows the thoughts and actions of the main character and the actions and events of whomever the main character is seeing or is present to witness.

Third Person Omniscient: Everyone's actions and thoughts are transparent to the reader.  Most common place I've seen that is books aimed at young children. Though I believe "Little Women" (the classic book, not any kind of kink novel) also takes that perspective.  Camera goes where it needs to go to get the message and info across.

Third Person Limited: Everyone's actions are transparent to the reader, but only the thoughts of one character who is usually the main character.  The camera tends to follow the main character, but it can duck out to other scenes that the main character isn't in, but when it does it doesn't tend to broadcast thoughts.  Most mainstream example I can think of is Harry Potter.  We know Harry's thoughts and feelings and blah blah blah, and every now and then there might be a chapter showing something that Harry doesn't know about, but we don't get to see the inner thoughts of the characters on camera either.

Third Person Objective:  Like Omniscient in that it can bounce around with more freedom and the camera is wherever it needs to be. But we don't get the inner thoughts and feelings of anyone.  If it isn't said and it isn't done, the reader is not informed.

For what you are proposing in which there is a distinct conflict of identity and how one person sees themselves versus someone else I will add these thoughts and recommendations.

1. Don't do Third Person Objective or Third Person Omniscient Omniscient doesn't give thoughts, and thoughts and identity are important to your concept.  Omniscient would just be hard to focus and you would have to be very careful to be clear about who is talking and thinking what and when.

2. First Person and Third Person Limited are your best bet, because both are ways of communicating what one character is thinking, so you can establish if someone is close to breaking or being deceitful or on the verge of a revelation about themselves, or if they are doing this to another person just to be cruel and spiteful or if they genuinely think they're "the good guy".  

3.  Alternating Chapters that change which character is the focus are a common enough tool to use.  You just need to be deliberate in making clear whose inner thoughts and feelings are the focus at the beginning of a chapter.  A common and accepted way to do this is just put the focus character's name at the top of the chapter.  So that your reader knows, "Oh this is this character talking for this chapter."   Common examples include A Song of Ice and Fire upon which Game of Thrones was based on (told from the 3rd person limited), and the children's book series Animorphs, in which each book is told from a different core character's perspective (told from the first person)

4. I would not advice that you switch which character is the focus rapidly within any given scene or chapter.  A paragraph as person 1 and then a paragraph as person 2 then back to person 1 is just as confusing as third person omniscient.  The more times you have to ask the reader to switch perspective in rapid succession, the harder it is going to be for you to get them to suspend their disbelief.  You can't ride a bike well until the balance becomes second nature.   And this, like you've said, is literally a battle of wills over one's identity.  It could get hard to differentiate who is talking real quick unless you take deliberate measures and give the reader time to settle into each character's headspace, even if it's alternating chapters.

4*  With every rule there is an exception. Sophie and Pudding have had some success in quick format stuff by doing a color coding system.  Sophie's character is one color of text, Pudding's is the other color.  Once readers get the hang of that, rapid shifts in perspective become easier to manage.

4b:  If you have a complex interaction, you have the creative vehicle of spending multiple chapters in the same scene or period of time.  One chapter told from one character's point of view, then the following chapter is a retelling of those events from the second character's perspective.  Keep the dialogue the same, and the basic actions, but change the internal dialogue and perhaps even the descriptions of words and actions.  One person's playful is another person's sinister.

5.  I would not recommend switching POV style even if you're alternating which character has the focus with regards to inner thoughts.  I would not recommend going from third person limited to first person at all.  It's just jarring and I've rarely seen it done effectively.  

5* There are exceptions of course, but they stand out because their exceptions and not common.  A first person point of view story could switch to a third person POV for a chapter or two IF the main character narrator is actively writing about someone else.  "I'm not telling you my story right now, I'm telling someone else's and I wasn't there."

Likewise, a third person point of view story could switch to first person for a time if the main character finds a diary or artifact belonging to someone else, and the next several pages or chapters are supposed to be copied and pasted text from that diary.  

In both of these instances though, the stylistic switch works because the camera is still fixed primarily to a single character's thoughts and feelings and there isn't a lot of switching points of views.  Rather those are lifehacks that get around the limitations already established.

In the first counter-example, the main character is telling you their story, but they are making the conscience choice to not tell you about themselves; we are still very likely listening to them and their interpretation of events as they understand it.

In the second counter-example, the camera is still following over the shoulder of a singular main character, but we are effectively reading this other point of view artifact over their shoulder with them as they read it.

This doesn't work as well in a scenario where we are constantly hopping around between two characters sharing their points of view.  Why copy and paste diary when two chapters ago we heard all the thoughts and feelings of someone who wrote this?  

• Like 1

OK, I think I'm going to do 3rd limit for most of the story with 1st person sections to get inside of their heads. The involuntary regression and gender treatment would be impossible in 3rd person.

I don't know that it will be full paragraphs per 1st person but it will be more than one paragraph and I'm noting at the change the person we are engaged with. Hopefully, it will work. I've not really tried anything like this before so it is all a science project.

Thanks, that was clearer than what I was asking. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Female dr who has issues with the man or men in general but the man has a unsatiable appite for sleeping around would be a starter point the reason I say the female is a dr is man is unwilling and the dr can be any type and scientist classify as drs in some cases 

The chain of events would be subtle to the man chacter even if not subtle to the female chacter to switch the idea that it is the man chacter doing it to himself , so in essence the goal would be to trick the man chacter into beleiveing his subconcious wants it and so he wants it . 

Then bring the chain of events seen by the man chacter all the way to the point he believes his subconcious wants him to be a baby girl

Have the female chacter setting up a chain of events in which she only moves 1 step at a time and continue like set so stairs with multiple markers at each step and the re-enforcement of the next step down on the current step. 

Sorry about that but the story line is impossible with out the use of psychology or physical trama and brain injury.  

I presume it is more or less how to get a male to a female baby without injury to the male and only changeing the perception of himself to herself ..

Psychology and step down sequences with a chain of events. Which could even include starting with bedwetting and diapers in baby blue because of a need to protect the female's bed and it starting to get worse and then a diffrent absorbancy being needed which turns out to be pink instead of blue .. Just giveing you a idea on how to start a chain of events that gears towards the ultimate goal of your story?

Here I will start you off But Be aware I don't write stories ?

<TAGS=> (TriggerWarning, Triggered,WhyDaFukDid-I-even try 2answerwithAstory-starter, Unbalanced,disturbig,Abuse,Trama,death,anger,loath,I'm definantly going strait to hell, Hell-in a handbasket,Oh Shit)

Dr Elizibeth Platmann was a 33 year old with a background in psychology,and Post Tramatic Stress Disorder, She exceled in her area of her field and helped countless women and many little girls with 1 exception she would refuse to see men. You see Elizibeth had a reason and a knowledge of how to help because she herself had suffered when she was younger to understand why she refused to see men even though she coild probally help them as well I must tell you her story and you will understand why she believes she could never help a man. 

It started when she was 5 years old, her dad had died in a car accident the year before and she was still torn up about never being able to see her daddy again. Her mommy was always sad and spent most her time with Elizibeth however her mommy was hireing babysitters alot after her daddy was gone and bringing alot of new guys home to meet her and she liked most of them they were funny and goofy and she had a fun time playing games like hide and seek with them. However there was 1 guy her mommy brought home who seemed mean and she didn't like him, she tried to get him to play and he yelled at her and hit her and she ran for her room and got to her door but he followed her inside and continued hitting her and she tried to get him away by kicking him but he grabbed her leg and pulled it down really hard and she hurt really bad and started crying because the hurt was so bad. She heard her mommy screaming at the man to leave and never come back and heard her mommy scream and heard a loud thud but no longer heard her mommy's voice. She stayed still for a long time because every movement she made hurt her more and she heard sirens from what sounded like the ambulence that had visited her school 6months ago. That is all she remembered from her home though as she woke up in the hospital and tried to sit up thinking it was all a bad dream but realized she couldn't and went to rub the what her mommy called (sleepy seeds) from her eyes but realised she couldn't do that either. She started to get really scared and started screaming and crying and then a nurse came in to the room and said "shhh it's ok darling calm down your safe now" which confused her when was she not safe she only had a very bad dream and she wanted her mommy not the nurse as she screamed for her mommy on the top of her lungs the room started spinning and the room went black. 

She woke up again with a weird feeling and tried to sit up again but again could not and tried to wipe the sleepy seeds from her eyes again but this time it was diffrent and managed to move her hand and clear the sleepy seeds from the corners of her eyes however there was something not right still and her hands felt fuzzy and soft and she felt a tickleing in the back of her througt and she coughed and felt something move like she just got done eating spagetti but the supper earlier that night with her mommy was chicken fingers. while she was trying to make sense of what was happening she saw a movement in the chair in the corner of the room about 6ft away from her she didn't see earlier and it must be her mommy she thought as she quietly asked her mommy for a hug the nurse she saw earlier came over to her and she had a very sad look on her face and said "I'm sorry honey your mommy didn't make it" and the room went black as she heard distant yelling and felt like she was falling and then her falling feeling stopped as she felt like something fell on top her next to her left ribs and hit her so hard all the air in her lungs got pushed out in a split second and she could hear the nurse yelling at her to open her eyes so she did and the nurse stopped yelling at her. Elizibeth was getting really confused why the nurse had been yelling at her and hpw she fell scence she couldn't even sit up and why someone would throw something or hit her really hard for falling off the bed. But her leg was hurting really bad again and she started to cry because it hurt so bad. 

The rest of what she could remember from that month was a blur but she dies remember meeting a couple of people and they tried to play games with her but she wanted her mommy and threw the games at them until about 2 weeks after and someone she never saw before came in and talked to her and said she can't see her mommy because she was in heaven and that she was there to help find someone to take care of her. 

A few years later .. she was adopted by a couple a nice woman who worked as a child psychologist and a mechanic for the local garage  and she liked her new mom and dad however they were not her mommy and daddy. 

I'm skipping her story until a few years into  high school because her life story is not what the story is about it is only the reason that she will never treat men.. So a few years into high school she had a date with a guy named dexter carpenter and they had talked alot over the past few years so decided to try dateing but dexter needed his mom's approval as dexter's dad had died in a Police chase almost a decade ago, dexter's dad was a really mental psychopath who didn't even care about dexter, dexter's mom, or even himself (his name was andrew carpenter ) 

So the date came up and dexter and elizibeth both went to dexter's house and talked to his mom, who agreed to allow them to go to the movies to see a new movie that was playing at the time captain america, however elizibeth wanted to see a romantic movie but never could remember the names of movies that well. So they both agreed to watch captain america instead and a romantic movie next time. 

Skip to 1 week later where they break up dexter found a news paper clipping in the attic that was about his father from 13years earlier and found out his father had a affair with his mom and broke a girls leg and threw a woman down the stairs causeing her to be killed when she landed on her head and ran away after. Elizebeth was haveing a bad day and kept going threw her home work on edgar allen poe ofr english which was a essay on what she thought he was trying to express and why when dexter showed her the news article and said his father was cheating on his mom with another woman and said he believes that what happened to the woman in the article and the child was probally for the best because it would have ended the same way if he found out anyways.  Elizibeth asked if she could read the article and dexter gave it to her. 

<SORRY MAN I CAN'T CONTINUE >

Triggered myself with the last part, meeting a person that stand up for a person that abused you when you were younger is a experience nobody should have to face, but I have had it happen so this is where I end it because this is exactly why I don't write stories, Insparation comes from life experiences and when it gets to be able to trigger a reaction, I won't continue.

Please feel free to use this however you like or erase it. 

Note: to put it a shorter way make the female have a reason for 1 either hateing men 2 for fearing men 

Make the man be a over compensateing total @55hat and work it into to the story of how the female makes him unknowingly and on a subconcious level become more and more docile and not a threat to her not stopping until the regression has hit infancy and it will work out but it will be 1 long story man ?

I'm going to make some lunch because even though I started a back story that was fiction the key points are actual events that came from my life. 1 my mom's ex husband threw her down a set of stairs (true) left out was my mom was pregnate with me 

My mom's ex husband was abuseive towards both me and my mom (true) 

He killed her (false ) but he shure as hell tried and actually tried to kill me when I was younger than 2 years old by trying to strangle me to death ? 

My biological father was a psychopath (not shure) My biological father ran away (False he was arrested because he raped my mom who was only 13yo) my biological father didn't give a Sh!t about anyone not even himself (true)My mom and I actually forgave that POS a long time ago because he started a new family and seemed to be treating them well <Then the SOB with a good family life goes out and gets arrested for sexual assult on a minor ruined his new family>(he isn't dead but he shure as F--- deserves to be in my opinion)

So um I'm going to make my lunch because you can see why I don't write stories because even fiction is based on fact which I should have never tried this man. It might help you with your story though. ?If it does well then It might have been worth it.?

Sorry about this guys but somehow it keeps putting me in the story writeing sections ?

So I actually did have a answer but it didn't quite go as I had planned and please just ask me to erase it if it triggers anyone else because just doing a back drop for a story shure as H377 triggered myself or should I say all my alts that I know about ? So um it is bound to trigger someone else without a doubt but the answer is for BoTox to help them with a idea on their story .

Edited by KPAXOR1987
HAD TO ADD SEVERE WARNING TAGS BECAUSE IF I TRIGGERED MYSELF IT IS BOUND TO TRIGGER SOMEONE ELSE
  • Haha 1
50 minutes ago, BoTox said:

Yeah, I don't need a story idea. I have the story. I merely needed to get a handle on dialog and such.

It did get out of control a bit there, didn't it? 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 9:48 PM, WBDaddy said:

It did get out of control a bit there, didn't it? 

Yep, I would say a bit, sorry about that?. I have a bit more of a complicated type of education then most people and was taught by example because of my difficulties with communication and usually when I explain something I try to give a example of what I mean ?.  I knew it would be a bad idea for me to start a story but I was just trying to show a way to figure out a way from Point A to Point B.

I would agree though man it started heading south really fast, It's kind of why I don't write stories. It would leave someone really fked up for life if I wrote a full story?

Artists always leave information about themselves in any art form, weither they believe it or not. 

On 5/4/2022 at 12:10 PM, Personalias said:

Alternating Chapters that change which character is the focus are a common enough tool to use.  You just need to be deliberate in making clear whose inner thoughts and feelings are the focus at the beginning of a chapter.  A common and accepted way to do this is just put the focus character's name at the top of the chapter.  So that your reader knows, "Oh this is this character talking for this chapter."   Common examples include A Song of Ice and Fire upon which Game of Thrones was based on (told from the 3rd person limited), and the children's book series Animorphs, in which each book is told from a different core character's perspective (told from the first person)

This is a hell of a tightrope to walk; I had to do it in The Pariah to develop dimensionality in the two villains of that story, because there literally was no other way to impart the level of depth I needed to provide the ambiguity I needed especially in the mother's motivations.  

If you can find a different way to do it, I highly recommend it.  Because it's tough, and I made a few mistakes in the process, like rewinding a scene a little bit when I changed perspective, not realizing how jarring it would be to the reader. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

This is a hell of a tightrope to walk; I had to do it in The Pariah to develop dimensionality in the two villains of that story, because there literally was no other way to impart the level of depth I needed to provide the ambiguity I needed especially in the mother's motivations.  

If you can find a different way to do it, I highly recommend it.  Because it's tough, and I made a few mistakes in the process, like rewinding a scene a little bit when I changed perspective, not realizing how jarring it would be to the reader. 

I've got 12 chapters of the story up so far. There really wasn't a good way to do it without changing perspective. I tried not to repeat much of the story beyond what needed to be seen from that person's PoV. Time will tell.

Otherwise, I'd be writing 3 separate stories.

• Like 1

Its a bit difficult because it really depends on the terminology. Arguably "Sissy" would mean a guy who WANTs to be dressed/treated and traditionally feminine clothes and roles, and being forced to do it wouldn't make them one. However, a lot of "sissy" art and stories involves forced feminization and character who do not want it, as it plays to a typical fantasy for a lot of sissies. Normally, "sissy" is a person, generally a male though it can be female, who likes things that are normally seen as feminine either as a kink, performance, or sometimes a lifestyle. However, the term is broad and can be used in other ways. 

For pronouns, most 'sissies' are still cis male, so it would really be "he", though it depends on the person. Many might prefer female pronouns when in the right clothes or headspace. Particularly if its part of a submissive kink, they might want to use whatever their dom would demand. For writing I often will use "he/him" when referring to them in text, but other people speaking will refer to them as "she/her," but this isn't set in stone. 

For your third question, again, depends on the story. Normally sissies still do think of themselves as male, just a preference for 'female' things. (in quotations because IMO my pink shirts and skirts are male clothes since I own them, and I disagree with assigning gender). IF the point of your story is they are being brainwashed or something, that would obviously change.

Overall, it depends on what you want and what type of story you are writing. IMO a big point of things like sissy play is self expression and ignoring what is normal or expected, so use what you want. Different sissies will see it different ways. For the story itself, it depends on how you want the character to come across and what kind of position they are in. For example: A) someone with a sissy kink being feminized, B ) someone without one being feminized C) someone being brainwashed into seeing themselves that way D) someone being physically transformed, etc. might all have different approaches. Its up to you, the writer. 

• Like 1