LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your favorite diaper commercial and why?

Hi guys! What's your FAVORITE diapee commercial and why? I ALWAYS like the Pampers cruisers commercials, and the Huggies diaper commercials too!? They're always VERY cute!???☺️?♥️??♥️? ALSO, do any of you guys have any suggestions for diaper commercials I could watch? I'm ALWAYS looking for new diapee/baby videos to add to my "Baby Stuff"playlist on YouTube!!!!!!????☺️??♥️? Thanks guys! I REALLY appreciate it!????♥️?????

10 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

She used to do the ads for Depends

860de2c746ea5873ce29a7668a876750.jpg

Oh, well that explains it. I don't watch very many depends ads. I actually can't remember the last one I watched. LOL!??? Which just goes to show you how popular depend is as a brand. I've NEVER liked them, and likely NEVER will.

5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh, well that explains it. I don't watch very many depends ads. I actually can't remember the last one I watched. LOL!??? Which just goes to show you how popular depend is as a brand. I've NEVER liked them, and likely NEVER will.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WRnrS3TKGE4

But for over a decade she was the voice of Depend. And as a teenager, seeing a commercial on TV for adult diapers, or at least diaper like items was eye opening.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WRnrS3TKGE4

But for over a decade she was the voice of Depend. And as a teenager, seeing a commercial on TV for adult diapers, or at least diaper like items was eye opening.

Oh, I BET it was buddy, I bet it was!???????

4 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I think this is the best one

OH MY GOD! Thank you so much!?? My little Ashy!!!!!?♥️? Let me know if they're anymore that you think I would like to watch. I'm ALWAYS looking for something I would like!???♥️??

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I think this is the best one

Hey Ashy, I guess we're a bunch of diaper kids too!!!!!!?☺️?????? Except we can fill OUR diapers up with pee. And that commercial is PROOF that diapers will forever be BETTER than pull-ups. And they LOOK just like "Diapers!" So we WANT to wear them!???? LOL!?????♥️????♥️?

• Like 1

I would have to say the first Pampers size six diaper commerical where a doctor talks about not rushing potty training and keeping your kid in larger diapers.  I know it was not what his real message was, but to me I looked at it as a commercial rejecting potty training by keeping your kid in diapers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Spiderman said:

I would have to say the first Pampers size six diaper commerical where a doctor talks about not rushing potty training and keeping your kid in larger diapers.  I know it was not what his real message was, but to me I looked at it as a commercial rejecting potty training by keeping your kid in diapers.

I've searched EVERYWHERE FOR THIS COMMERCIAL!!!!?????????????????????????☺️?????????????♥️???♥️?♥️?????♥️?? Good God!!!! THANK YOU so much buddy!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this commercial!!! Those are JUST the RIGHT size diapees I I would want to be in if I was a ACTUAL LITTLE BABY!!!!??????????♥️?♥️???????????????????♥️??♥️??????????????????????????????????????♥️?

20 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I've searched EVERYWHERE FOR THIS COMMERCIAL!!!!?????????????????????????☺️?????????????♥️???♥️?♥️?????♥️?? Good God!!!! THANK YOU so much buddy!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this commercial!!! Those are JUST the RIGHT size diapees I I would want to be in if I was a ACTUAL LITTLE BABY!!!!??????????♥️?♥️???????????????????♥️??♥️??????????????????????????????????????♥️?

Glad I could help little buddy.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't find it on YouTube no more, but theres an old UK nappy ad for cosifits. It's called "perpetual motion" and it has a mother chasing a baby around the house for a nappy change...

• Like 1

There’s just so many. YouTube has a lot of old Pamper, Huggies and Luvs commercials. Just search vintage diapers commercials and you can spend hours watching. Most are plastic backed diapers which is what I grew up with. It’s like going back in time for me.  

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

There’s just so many. YouTube has a lot of old Pamper, Huggies and Luvs commercials. Just search vintage diapers commercials and you can spend hours watching. Most are plastic backed diapers which is what I grew up with. It’s like going back in time for me.  

Exactly buddy! And THAT'S why I LIKE diapers SO MUCH!!!!!?????☺️???????♥️????????????

I vividly remember seeing this commercial as a kid. I wasn’t a Barney fan, but I REALLY wanted to wear the Luvs diapers that he was on. If only there were adult sized Luvs replicas these days like the SDK’s. Would be a little difficult with the licensing/copyrights though, I’m sure lol

• Like 1
10 hours ago, SunOfSheep said:

My favorite one right now is probably this one.

tho I really like this one also

I like how matter of factly the Secret Weapon commercial treats wetting.

• Like 2
On 5/9/2022 at 12:37 PM, DailyDi said:

I like how matter of factly the Secret Weapon commercial treats wetting.

I think that’s one of the reasons I really like that one is just how confident he is in his secret weapon.

• Like 1

I might get in trouble for this but technically it is a animated commericial and the reason it is my favorite is it is both funny and cute  ? Although it is a bit messed up with the parents takeing videos of their kids messing themselves? So um yea not quie shure what was going threw the minds of the LUVS diaper company's minds when they decided to make the commerical  ??

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know the commercial with the little boy and then the Daddy says "where are you off to?" and then the little kid says "potty!" And then the Daddy says "I'm proud of you!" And then the little kids playing with the phone in the bathroom. It's actually a phone commercial. Does anybody know where I can find it? Because I've looked everywhere for it, and I CAN'T seem to find it.??????♥️?????♥️?????