LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It never gets old

I don't get to wear diapers everyday.  When I do, I pin cloth diapers on myself and pull on some plastic baby pants.  I love how they feel and I love how they look on me.  The anticipation starts building as I wait for the eventual need to use them.  My heart starts beating a little faster.  After a while, its time to pee.  As I let myself go, I'm in my "little space".  I feel safe and secure.  I'm 73 years old and everytime is just as good as when I started wearing diapers a long time ago.  How about you?

• Like 6

Well yes, I'm with you there.  I'm in cloth nappies all the time and have been for the past two years - it's  3 1/2 years since I've been without a nappy on in the daytime.  Every nappy feels as good as the first one did, and that feeling of being safe in my little space is there all the time, not diminished by time.  I can't see that ever changing either.  As for when it's time to wet, my body makes those decisions these days, and I'm just an onlooker - and I love that every time as well.

• Like 4

I don’t get to wear cloth very often, more recently it’s been as the second nappy over a plastic medical nappy (not an ABDL super absorbing disposable) and I love the extra padding and security against leaks that it gives me.

I wear plastic pants over the combination but TBH I wear plastic pants over whatever disposable I have on too.

Whilst I don’t think I’ll ever be able to recreate that first time as an adult, using protection 40+ years after the last time I wet a nappy, it certainly still manages to thrill me. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Forced2wet said:

I wear plastic pants over the combination but TBH I wear plastic pants over whatever disposable I have on too.

Same here. Gotta love the plastic -- it's a requirement.

• Like 3
21 hours ago, steviet said:

I don't get to wear diapers everyday.  When I do, I pin cloth diapers on myself and pull on some plastic baby pants.  I love how they feel and I love how they look on me.  The anticipation starts building as I wait for the eventual need to use them.  My heart starts beating a little faster.  After a while, its time to pee.  As I let myself go, I'm in my "little space".  I feel safe and secure.  I'm 73 years old and everytime is just as good as when I started wearing diapers a long time ago.  How about you?

I'm 68 and wearing diapers is the same thrill as when I was 13. I just really enjoy the carefree feeling wetting a diaper gives me. I also like that diapers encourage a certain mindfulness about my body. I really know when I have to go. And I really feel the release. It's glorious.

• Like 3

Yup it seems thought that us 'older' people ( I'm over 60) are the only ones who truly enjoy and/ or prefer cloth diapers and plastic pants!!! This is kind if sad, as I feel people are missing out on something very simple. Sure I enjoy disposables (love betterdrys, and mega max's and seni products) but there is just something very simple, yet incredably enjoyable about cloth! 

I love pinning myself into a nice prefold, and slipping up those plastic pants!!!!! And that first pee...love that odd feeling, as you know you  went, since you don't have to 'go' anymore, but you don't feel wet....( This only works with birdseye, twill or gauze.... Flannel diapers immediatly feel not just wet, but slimy and weird..flannel does not make good diaper material!!) 

But I like the cozy, snug feeling, knowing I can go and not worry about leaks or detection....might be a bit bulky *shrug* meh..... Just love the whole appearance and sensation....????

• Like 2

For me, disposables are a compromise born from operational necessity rather than desire.  I'd rather be in cloth.  Sadly I only manage it a couple of nights and days per week lately, the rest of the time it's disposables.

Pinned terries and plastic pants tonight.

I'd have thought that the green, progressive zeitgeist that seems to prevail with the younger generation would have seen a renaissance with cloth nappies but sadly not.  It seems that convenience trumps baby dolphins...

• Like 3
4 hours ago, oznl said:

For me, disposables are a compromise born from operational necessity rather than desire.  I'd rather be in cloth.  Sadly I only manage it a couple of nights and days per week lately, the rest of the time it's disposables.

Pinned terries and plastic pants tonight.

I'd have thought that the green, progressive zeitgeist that seems to prevail with the younger generation would have seen a renaissance with cloth nappies but sadly not.  It seems that convenience trumps baby dolphins...

To be honest I'm just as happy in disposables as in cloth.  I wear cloth because of the baby dolphins.

• Like 2

My go to nappy is always my terry nappy and plastic pants, love how they look and feel, wet or dry they feel great. Like most who have responded to this post i'm approaching 60 and it has to be a generational thing that we all like the same sort of nappy, i do wear disposables if i'm out and away for the day, they are easier to deal with. I wear every night bed and it has to be my terry's and plastic pants, i don't often get leaks with cloth nappies but when i have worn disposables for bed i have had leaks.

• Like 2

I love my cloth diapers and plastic pants, but I also like disposables. I discovered here that there are better disposables than depends. So now I do betterdry crinklz and northshore supreme, But I still go back to my old standby of cloth and plastic. I guess I got sick of doing the washing.

• Like 1

I wear diapers 24/7, unfortunately I have to switch between disposable and cloth. If I were to have it my way I wouldn’t wear anything but cloth diapers but they are somewhat difficult to change while at work and taking care of daily chores. Needless to say as soon as I get home I put on a cloth diaper and plastic pants, so authentic and comfortable just wonderful.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

It's cloth for me 95% of the time. I wear 24/7/365 out of necessity as I have a neurogenic bladder caused by injuries from an accident. I do wear disposables while traveling away from home and I carry a couple emergency disposables in my vehicle and boat just in case. I tend to get nasty rashes when wearing disposables for extended periods. I love wearing cloth diapers. They are so much more comfortable to wear than disposables. I almost never leak at night when wearing cloth. During the day I wear contour prefolds pinned and covered with plastic pants. This combination is less bulky than most disposables and can hold more urine than pull on disposable briefs. Changing the contour diapers is easy and can be done standing up if necessary. At night I wear standard prefolds with a soaker pad added covered with plastc pants. Over the years I have come to like my nighttime diaper system because it works no matter how I sleep. I can go to bed knowing that I won't leak all over and sleep the night through. I always wake up with a wet diaper but on a dry bed. Rarely I might get a damp leg elastic but that is maybe 2 or 3 times a year. 

• 4 months later...

It never does get old. I have loved cloth diapers and plastic pants since I was a toddler. Have worn them off and on for most of my life just because I love the feel of them. No real need though I do wet in them at night. I am 73 years old.

• Like 2

I wear nothing but the Real Thing. When you have worn a tiara, how can you ever go back to barettes? Even an Alice band is a bit chintzy. When you haew worn rubber panties, PUL and PEVA are like cold pizza and warm beer the day after the party