LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well I learned my lesson

Had some alcohol last night while hanging out with a buddy..... came home in a soaked diaper. Got home and was bare butted trying to cuddle with my wife. I woke up an hour later and had completely soaked the bed. My wife scolded me for not wearing a diaper

• Like 6

I've never had exactly what you describe happen to me, but I've come close. I've been out having a few high-octane IPA's with some buddies, and then stumbled home in a fairly wet diaper, and then had the brilliant idea to "lie down for a minute" on the bed prior to getting ready for bed. And then, of course, I woke up up a few hours later, lying on top of the covers, teeth not brushed, still wearing the same diaper, now soaked. I haven't completely torched the bedding yet, but I had a small side-leak a few weeks ago that inspired me to put plastic pants on, and put a towel under myself, all of which I did in semi-sleepwalking state, because otherwise I'd have just changed my diaper, if I were thinking straight. I woke up in the morning trying to piece together if I had dreamed the episode, but I found myself lying on a towel, and wearing plastic pants that were wet on the inside, so, not a dream. 

For some reason, at 2 AM, it sometimes seems like a good idea to "lie down for a second" on the way to the washroom. I should just always change my diaper and brush my teeth before I do anything else. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, diapereddaddy1922 said:

Had some alcohol last night while hanging out with a buddy..... came home in a soaked diaper. Got home and was bare butted trying to cuddle with my wife. I woke up an hour later and had completely soaked the bed. My wife scolded me for not wearing a diaper

Yeah, exactly. Why were you not wearing a diaper???????♥️☺️?

• Sad 1
On 3/23/2022 at 10:34 AM, diapereddaddy1922 said:

Having grown up a bed wetter, around your age it happened two maybe three times before my then girlfriend now wife diplomatically convinced me to wear when an accident was likely (after drinking).  Over time wearing became more and more frequent till nightly with sleep wetting close behind.  Wonder if the future holds the same for you?!

And that's why I am always kept in diapers. I can't be trusted out of them and an accident could happen at anytime for me. Gotta stay diapered all the time.

• Like 2

@diapereddaddy1922

all I can say that this is: “tsk tsk tsk“ you should know better than that ?. Hopefully your wife didn’t give you a spanking for wetting  the bed. You should always wear a diaper whenever you are in a situation where one is needed. I have learned that lesson myself, because sometimes you do not know when you will release, and if you’re drinking a lot of liquid, it can come on real fast, and then if you don’t have a diaper on, and you’re not near the toilet, or you don’t use the toilet, will wet the bed. ???

gotta be careful with that darn alcohol: it’ll do a number on you in many ways: either way it will intoxicate you, or it will make you have to pee!  I like an occasional beer myself, but I would always make sure that I don’t end up having fun with my wife and having an accident like that. Everyone makes a mistake and has accidents, But if you are having “ fun” with your wife in bed, and then you have an accident, it can be a downer. If your wife “plays with you“ maybe she will be amenable to changing you into a diaper, but that will be and would be up to her.

13 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

And that's why I am always kept in diapers. I can't be trusted out of them and an accident could happen at anytime for me. Gotta stay diapered all the time.

@Kawaharu

yes ma’am – you got it! In my case, I do have control most times, but there are times when I cannot control it, and it is more of a pain in the neck for me to be getting up and down out of my recliner to my wheelchair to go to the bathroom, and I sit there for three hours waiting for something to happen. In 2019, I made the choice to To go to diapers, because I did not want to spend all night in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet trying to sleep. Most of the time what would happen is I will go to bed at about 10, I would wake up about midnight, go to the bathroom, spend 15 minutes in there, and then go back to bed. Later on at night, I’d wake up at two in the morning, and then I would be in the bathroom for an hour and a half: as you can see this is a pain in the ass, and it is a waste of my time, and I am not getting enough sleep this way.

Diapers are my friend, and I’m sure you would agree that diapers are the best option for people who have little to no control, I don’t wanna waste time sitting on the potty all day! Most of what happens is that I don’t end up getting enough sleep. I can tell you from experience, that after I started using the mega max diapers, and I use them every night, I ended up getting a lot more sleep. When you were a baby or a young child, you don’t have any control, you can’t get up out of your crib to go to the bathroom, so you use your diaper: the diaper is easily changed, and is built to withstand whatever you release.

Like @Kawaharu I decided to go back to diapers myself in 2019. She was 21, I was about 46, and I can tell you from experience that it was the best darn decision I ever made. There are many things that I worry about, there are many things that really bother me, and I get really nervous sometimes. For some reason diapers just “fit“, and they feel as “normal to me now“ as the days I used to wear underwear. I passed my potty training, but I don’t want to end up where I end up having accidents all the time because of my disability, and I’m sick and tired of having to run To the bathroom every five minutes. A diaper solve that problem, because I can use the diaper if I need to, and then I go into the bathroom, and change it, or going to the bathroom, and drop the diaper into my shower bay and clean up and then change. I dispose of the dirty diaper in the pail,  that way that takes care of it, and then I can clean up and change.

diapers are necessary for me: diapers are comfortable also: I am a diaper lover in addition to being incontinent, and I can’t imagine a time where having a diaper on would not feel good to me. I am not lying when I say that it does help me in ways that I can never imagine, because I don’t have to worry anymore. If you have to release, a diaper allows you to do that without shame, and without worrying about what or why you did it, it’s just there, and you deal with it.  

when you have to release, releasing in a diaper is like releasing a bunch of stress, this is why I believe @Kawaharuthat when you have a stressful situation, diapers help her deal with it, and they help me deal with it. For most of my life, I’ve had stress that I’ve had to deal with, and sometimes it is totally alien asinine and ridiculous to have to deal with some of the stress level that I’ve dealt with. If you understand that there are a lot of things that bother you, and even as an adult you find ways to relax, to destress, and find ways to make you feel good. Having a diaper on means “if you use it, we will change it, and we expect you to use it“ or if you’re wearing it, you’re wearing it for a reason, because you like it, because it’s comfortable, or because you like it. There’s nothing wrong with this, and I am of the opinion that wearing a diaper is no big deal for me anymore, although I do like them, and they make me feel good, and sometimes it makes me feel guilty, but that is very rare, because I’m so used to it now. A diaper allows you to take care of all of your “business“ and release it Within it, so there is no “shame” doing it. A diaper is expected to be used to release this, so I feel a lot better because I can release when I need to and I don’t have to run like a madman.

like you, I prefer to be Diapered, It just feels “right” and I’m not worried anymore. Most of the problem is that like you said, there are people who are “naysayers” or “negative Nancies” that find your or my choice to be something that is “alien” or “not normal” I say bullshit to that, because it’s just The way it is, and we like it. Somebody may not like our style, or like what we do, but that’s what it is – our style: I used to worry that my feelings were strange, or that they were weird, but I still was drawn to diapers. There even times I used to have dreams of having woken up and I am a baby, or I’m a young kid and I end up failing potty training like she did, and then I’m put back in diapers like she was. And when it was done, the person that was doing it to me was really sweet. It felt good to have a dream like that, and now I can live that dream for real, because I have real diapers on, that feel good.

Long live the diaper: I was thinking about this this week: there is a song “don’t fear the reaper” maybe someone should come up with the song “don’t fear the diaper” and we change the words to suit us. Something that I ended up seeing in my head one night, and I was wondering if there was a way to change the words to make them fit our lifestyle.

would be interesting if someone could come up with away to craft the words that way! ?

Brian

• Like 1
On 3/24/2022 at 12:34 AM, diapereddaddy1922 said:

These days I can sleep wet with or without alcohol frequently enough but alcohol in any quantity is a kind of bedwetting "hall pass" for me.  It pretty much guarantees that I will wee in my sleep now.  I dress accordingly ?

On 3/24/2022 at 2:09 AM, Little Sherri said:

For some reason, at 2 AM, it sometimes seems like a good idea to "lie down for a second" on the way to the washroom.

All of my truly brilliant ideas occur to me after a few heavy beers and a vat of red wine ?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Diapers are my friend, and I’m sure you would agree that diapers are the best option for people who have little to no control, I don’t wanna waste time sitting on the potty all day! Most of what happens is that I don’t end up getting enough sleep. I can tell you from experience, that after I started using the mega max diapers, and I use them every night, I ended up getting a lot more sleep. When you were a baby or a young child, you don’t have any control, you can’t get up out of your crib to go to the bathroom, so you use your diaper: the diaper is easily changed, and is built to withstand whatever you release.

Heck yeah and diapers are my best friends because they keep me safe and padded from the adult world and being kept in diapers, I don't have to worry or think about going to the potty because I can go in my diapers anytime I want.

• Like 1

Yes. My spouse who is vanilla gets upset when I go diaper free, especially when I’m not sober and have an accident.  It’s kind of a weird headspace because even though she merely tolerates my decision to be incontinent 24/7 now that that decision was made she doesn’t support me being out of diapers for obvious reasons. 

• Like 4
On 3/24/2022 at 11:44 PM, oznl said:

These days I can sleep wet with or without alcohol frequently enough but alcohol in any quantity is a kind of bedwetting "hall pass" for me.  It pretty much guarantees that I will wee in my sleep now.  I dress accordingly ?

All of my truly brilliant ideas occur to me after a few heavy beers and a vat of red wine ?

Ah, but can you remember them later ?