LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice for disposal and discretion when padded 24/7 in a factory job?

So this summer I'm considering working at my local factory in order to get money to helo pay for my schooling. But the current worry from friends and family alike is that i wont be able to dispose of padding properly in a factory working environemnt, does anyone have any advice or experience on this? Any is appreciated!

Just carry a backpack. Change in the stall, place used padding into a Heaven Scent or Northshore baggy, and place into bookbag. Then dispose of baggy from bookbag at trashcan. Keep changing supplies in backpack and get a hook to hang it if there isnt one.

• Like 1

Are you incontinent and need to wear diapers or do you just wear them for personal fun and pleasure?  If the latter, maybe you want to forgo wearing diapers to work if you are afraid people will know you are disposing of wet diapers.  Otherwise, if you aren't afraid they will know you wear diapers, what's wrong with just tossing them in the trash can at the restroom where you work?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
5 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:

Just carry a backpack. Change in the stall, place used padding into a Heaven Scent or Northshore baggy, and place into bookbag. Then dispose of baggy from bookbag at trashcan. Keep changing supplies in backpack and get a hook to hang it if there isnt one.

@PuraVidaDip @Veg

DING DING DING!!!!!

exactly what I was going to suggest: I carry all of my supplies with me when I am using the chair, and my bag rarely leaves the backside. Inside my diaper bag, which is a backpack, I have five NORTHSHORE diapers, back up clothing, Underpads, topicals, regular trash bags, and NORTHSHORE bags/Heaven scent bags. All you have to do, is if you are in a position where you can just dump the diaper into the bag, make your change, place all of the wipes and everything inside the diaper and wrap the under pad around it, and then Open up either a Heaven sent or a North Shore disposal bag, and throw it in, tying it off and throwing it into the trash. The Heaven sent/NORTHSHORE bags are supposed to be colored and scented. The reason this is the case is that when you takeoff incontinence products, they may smell, and that takes care of it, and also the dark color of the bag hides the contents. The new NORTHSHORE bags that replaced the Heaven scent bags are dark blue, and they are exactly the same size as the Heaven sent bags. If you were going to change while you were at work, make sure you carry your supplies, and then make sure that you are properly disposing of your incontinence briefs.  I would probably vote for you to dispose of the brief and all of its surroundings in a waste can, rather than to put it into your backpack, lest you forget it’s there, and it starts to stink up the entire bag. If you are good at removing these types of things from your bag, you may wish to keep it with you and dispose of it in your trash. However, if you can get away with dumping it into the Big rubbish barrel, that might be optimum – but be prepared in case you have to pack out the trash and do the disposal at home.

good luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
  • Like 1

To be honest, the easiest way I've found to deal with being diapered at work (and I AM always diapered at work) is to simply use a product that has the capacity to last the day and not bother with trying to change.

Currently I use a Rearz Elite Hybrid as they have high capacity and yet are not that thick.  I've also used BetterDry although these do swell.  Over my diaper I wear a pair of Gary waterproof PUL pants to deal with any minor leaks and a black compression pant (shapewear) to help keep the diaper in place and flatten out any visible diaper lines.

In my current job I am physically active and usually on the move: still no problems.  In fact I seem to experience LESS press-out leaks in this mode of work than I did where I spent the day with my bum polishing a chair.

I do have a "crash kit" in the car (spare diaper and clothes) but so far I've had no call to use it mercifully.

• Like 3

My strategy is the same. My work days are often spent mostly in my home office these days, but in the "before times", and, with increasing frequency again, now that the pandemic seems to be loosening its grip on us (at least for now), I did/do travel to customer's work sites and plants from time to time, often involving a couple of hours in the car, a few hours there, and then, a return drive. And on the weekends, I often get involved in DYI projects or light renovations, building fences, tiling, installing floors, etc. On those occasions, I follow in @oznl's footsteps, and tend to just wear a big enough diaper that I don't have to monkey with changing myself in the middle of the job, which may be almost entirely outdoors, or, might involve having to get out of a Nomex safety suit and conduct the change in a bathroom adjacent to a changeroom with people coming and going in it.

If you absolutely have to change your diaper out in the field, so to speak, then bring a backpack and some plastic bags with you, so you can bundle it up and cart it around hygienically and discretely. 

• Like 1

I had an issue like this last year... I was going to be at a place for a whole day, which required a security screening for entry. I didn't want to carry a backpack/diaperbag with me, but I knew I'd need a change.  What I did was wear my usual disposable diaper and plastic pants combo, with a disposable soaker pad (Diaper doubler) inside my diaper. Over this, I wore a pair of cargo pants, with the big pockets in them. I put a disposable diaper doubler pad in both pockets. These pads are quite thin when dry, so they were not noticeable in the pockets, as I went thru security. 

After a few hours, the diaper doubler in my diaper had swelled up quite a bit, but had not started to soak my diaper yet. So I just went to the restroom, took off my diaper, and peeled out the wet pad. Put in another pad into the same diaper, re-diaper, pull up plastic pants, and I was all set for another few hours. I just rolled up the pee-soaked pad and dropped it into the trash can. 

My experience and I do work at Fedex ground and I can tell you, bring a backpack with your diapers to change. I do bring my diaper bag to work with me all the time and I go to the handicap bathrooms. Like many people here have, I also have a diaper bag for the car incase things goes south such as having a huge poop or leaking constantly.

This is one discrete diaper bag option that you can use to carry to work

• Like 1

Some places require transparent backpacks or bags to be checked by security when leaving.

A single reliable Diaper is a good idea as stated above. Unless you accidentally have a bm.

Diapered Dave's advice works really good in scenarios where you want to have a back up--if you bring extra supplies in a bag that has to be checked, make sure they're on you before leaving if you don't want to be found out.

Also-being discreet in a bathroom is tough because anyone can walk in at any time, so you might get caught disposing of used product or the noise of changing overheard.

At any rate, just be cool! Do good work, be personable. I would think eventually someone will find out but just treat it as a medical issue and it won't be a big deal-factories and warehouses are all performance based. Some might crack jokes but do your thing.