LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am trying hair removal Cream

It’s some good crap. So far, I’ve done the back of my left hand to see if my skin can handle it. It did, so I’m taking the rest of the hair with it. Next will be my right hand. After that? My legs >:)

The stuff was actually meant for those areas. It’s heavily implied so, anyway. My main concerns right now are how to get it off my legs once I’m done (am at work), and what happens if I don’t do a good job getting it off.

6 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

My wife has a machine she bought for $500 that does really well with removing body hair. She had it laser several years ago but uses it to touch up spots. You may wanna try that

2 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I highly recommend waxing. Find a good professional and over time the hair will stop growing back in.

I think that might be a little much lol. I just wanna wear thigh highs without my leg hairs becoming ingrown. But then again, I’ll likely end up wearing them often enough that hairs do become a frequent issue. I’ll keep the waxing in mind. The cream was cheap enough, so I’ll skip out on the $500 machine lol.

I used to have my Wife and Daddy wax my legs but when I decided to start getting a Brazilian as well I decided it was time to go to a professional. I now go every six weeks and wouldn't stop for anything. I love the smooth feeling and not having to deal with hairs.

You may also want to try something like PBF Vanish after using the hair removal cream. It helps prevent ingrown hairs.

I have tried creams with different results.

First time it burned, second time it removed all hair without burning, third time it burned, 4th time it did nothing.

I'll just learn to live with hairy balls. 

14 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I'm sure he appreciates your suggestions but if what he is using works, why spend money on waxing and expensive machines?

Forums by their very nature allow for and promote discussions of different perspectives and experiences that people, not just the OP, may find useful. If he doesn't want to do waxing or try machines, all good. Doesn't mean someone else reading the thread may not be interested and both are still on topic which is hair removal.

@LonesomeLamp

I would just want to give you a general warning. Whatever you are using for hair removal, make sure that it is designed to remove hair in the right places. Make sure that if you were removing body hair or pubic hair that it is safe for the area in which you are using it. Also, make sure that if you are using that stuff, that you are fully rinsing yourself off of all of the cream, and make sure that all of the hair is removed as well. Far too often, I have noticed that it takes a while for depilatory hair cream to take affect, and sometimes it is harder to remove thick bushy stuff, so the easiest way to do that in most ways is to shave off the thick stuff, and then apply your hair removal cream to the remainder of the hair.

again, be careful because that stuff can stink, it can burn, and you wouldn’t want to get that anywhere near your eyes, or in a place where you don’t want your hair to be removed!  You also want to make sure that you are not leaving the hair removal cream on longer than the instructions state. Be sure to follow them carefully!

Good Luck!

Brian

I was going to agree with rusty, but then snugglebear made a valid point. Also, I thought I replied a few days ago, heheh. Whoops.

The packaging didn’t exactly say what type of hair it was for, but it was heavily implied it’s for the pubic kind. The person who recommended it to me said they use it for regular body hair, and the package doesn’t imply that it shouldn’t be used for such. But now that I’ve done my initial test, lemme go ahead and share the results.

Brian mentioned the smell. Oh yeah, it stank. The only way I can describe it is the smell of melting hair (as opposed to burning). Speaking of burn, I did feel a slight sensation on my hands (where I tested), but I wasn’t sure if it was because I had been rough with a paper towel and also the scraper. I also didn’t get the hairs completely removed (ie, roots remained). It appears that the hairs that the roots did get removed are struggling to grow back, but the ones that I failed to get are already popping back up.

The instructions said the stuff can take 3-6 minutes to take affect. It said to apply it, wait 3 minutes and then check occasionally to see if it’s ready. I forgot to time it, but I was somewhere toward the end of that time frame.

15 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Beware of scratches and cuts.

Indeed. That’s part of why I haven’t used it yet, actually. I have two spots on my knees where hairs became ingrown and I scratched them free. There were three, but one is healed finally. I’m still waiting for the other two to heal up.

6 minutes ago, ppdude said:

Never tried it. Willing to try it. What is the name of it?

Thrudove mens hair removal cream. The package I got says “Intimate” in big text on it, but idk if there are other kinds they have.

• 1 year later...
On 3/23/2022 at 2:45 PM, LonesomeLamp said:

Thrudove mens hair removal cream. The package I got says “Intimate” in big text on it, but idk if there are other kinds they have.

I know it's been a while since you posted this, but have you tried it on private areas? I am wanting to do it, I hate hair in my diaper area, I am most concerned about my sack, I get red a lot there and I use 2.5 cortisone ointment and  A&D etc to keep it better. I just found the stuff on Amazon and have cut myself a number of times trying to shave my parts. I get it that it will stink and hurt. just want to talk to someone that has tried it. 

On 3/23/2022 at 2:45 PM, LonesomeLamp said:

I know it's been a while since you posted this, but have you tried it on private areas? I am wanting to do it, I hate hair in my diaper area, I am most concerned about my sack, I get red a lot there and I use 2.5 cortisone ointment and  A&D etc to keep it better. I just found the stuff on Amazon and have cut myself a number of times trying to shave my parts. I get it that it will stink and hurt. just want to talk to someone that has tried it. 

I hope it works I have ordered some just now. But if you see my Response let me know any thoughts