LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still sick

16 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Couldn't your mom just pick up the car for you?????

No, I'm going to have to uber down there to get it and I'm not putting my mom  in a car with a stranger.

29 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Make sure it starts and the battery hasn't run down again!

Yep. It was ready Wednesday, so it will have sat 2 days when I get it.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

No, I'm going to have to uber down there to get it and I'm not putting my mom  in a car with a stranger.

Yep. It was ready Wednesday, so it will have sat 2 days when I get it.

Why can't you go get it now?????

Guess it won’t be to long before, your self driving car, says it’s sick, and needs to drive into the mechanic. You’ll just get a bill show up on your phone, car wanted new tires, didn’t want the cheap set like you bought the first time. Car wanted, the nice cool looking set. Total, $2000 + tax. ?

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Not enough money to pay the mechanic until tomorrow

Oh that makes sense! How's your mom doing though? And it's probably best that you don't bring her to go get your car. That's a very smart move on your part buddy!???♥️?

44 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh that makes sense! How's your mom doing though? And it's probably best that you don't bring her to go get your car. That's a very smart move on your part buddy!???♥️?

She's doing fine. Whatever I've got it doesn't seem to be contagious.

• Like 2

Went to the doctors today. He thinks its a bacterial infection, so he is treating for that and testing to make sure.

Can't stop shaking today, can barely control the mouse.

15 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

A week of antibiotics and I'm still sick, still freezing cold. Still annoyed!

Oh wow, I’m sorry you’re still battling this. Maybe the doctor could try stronger antibiotics? 
Don’t you have someone who could just slap you, and say, SHACK IT OFF!!! The old timers swear by that remedy. ?‍♂️ ???

Please feel better soon. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

Oh wow, I’m sorry you’re still battling this. Maybe the doctor could try stronger antibiotics? 
Don’t you have someone who could just slap you, and say, SHACK IT OFF!!! The old timers swear by that remedy. ?‍♂️ ???

Please feel better soon. 

If I'm not better by Monday I'll see the doc again and submit a poop sample for testing (Lab is closed on the weekends, so no rush to do it unless I want a cup of poop sitting in my fridge all weekend.)

• Like 1
On 4/8/2022 at 2:41 PM, DailyDi said:

If I'm not better by Monday I'll see the doc again and submit a poop sample for testing (Lab is closed on the weekends, so no rush to do it unless I want a cup of poop sitting in my fridge all weekend.)

Your mom might mix it up with the Jello chocolate pudding she made the other day!  Seriously, it might be time for a trip to the ER or walk in clinic and have them do a good exam and blood tests.  It shouldn't be going on this long with little to no improvement.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
9 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Your mom might mix it up with the Jello chocolate pudding she made the other day!  Seriously, it might be time for a trip to the ER or walk in clinic and have them do a good exam and blood tests.  It shouldn't be going on this long with little to no improvement.

i have to agree, you should be getting better, get your ass to the doctor or ER

@DailyDi

normally, a bacterial stomach infection clears up within 3-5 days at most. Your 'sickness' has gone on for the last 30 days, yet this bit of information, your doctor seems to have ignored. As a result, this is NOT a simple bacterial stomach infection, and as a result, standard antibiotics will be of no gain to you. Actually, for some infections, antibiotics are counter-productive.

I strongly suggest that you stop procrastinating and get yourself to ER.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Think I am finally over whatever this was. Haven't gotten sick in 3 days and no longer freezing cold.

Did you get tested for the Flu or Rona? I caught one back in the summer and it took me about 4 days to get over.

4 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

Did you get tested for the Flu or Rona? I caught one back in the summer and it took me about 4 days to get over.

Yeah, wasn't either. I was supposed to submit a poop sample to test what kind of bacterial infection it was, but I started getting better so I didn't bother with that mess.