LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What does your underwear say...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10594663/What-does-underwear-say-YOU.html

Don't see any references yet, but the important one for is

I don't give a rat's one what my underwear "says" about me. I wear what I want, and as long as it's comfy and looks reasonably nice, why the hell would I care what some newspaper journalist thinks?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, 2sail2 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10594663/What-does-underwear-say-YOU.html

Don't see any references yet, but the important one for is

I don't give a rat's one what my underwear "says" about me. I wear what I want, and as long as it's comfy and looks reasonably nice, why the hell would I care what some newspaper journalist thinks?

my undies say.. "this one is not to be trusted with underwear", "needs to be kept in diapers 24/7"

Nothing; underwear cannot talk, which is just as well. It would always be complaining about being wet for 16 to 24 hours after being dry for only 3 minutes, being afraid that people will see and want to feel it and that it is embarrassed about being on a girl who should have stopped wetting 2 years ago

• Like 1

Mine doesn't say anything, having been humanely destroyed ages ago.  Its ghosts say 'what did we do wrong?', but how can I explain it to them?  I've no idea how to explain it to humans, let alone the ghosts of pants...

4 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Mine says "Why do you ignore me so much?"

Well, if you were put in traditional rubber panties, they would not have that problem. They KNOW how to get attention "Giggle" Dolly Andrea Lynne and Dolly Lisa Michelle can NOT keep their hands off mine

large.5a125fdc14e4f_15dollies.jpg.d8b81e

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

Mines says I don’t belong in adult underwear and I can’t be trusted with adult underwear. So I’m kept in diapers permanently. 

@Kawaharu

mine doesn’t say anything: I decided to go to diapers in 2019 because of me having issues, and I think the best decision was made at that time. In 2020, I decided that I was going to use them full-time, because it’s a lot easier if you have an accident to have a diaper on rather than to worry about wetting your pants. I find it easier this way, because it takes about five minutes to change, and if you have a good system to do it, It doesn’t take that long. The only thing that really sucks is if you are to clean up a BM mess, because that could take extra time, but theoretically, I believe diapers are more comfortable than underwear for some reason, they are padded, and they protect me from what I release, and they also protect my body. I have something that is really hard that is almost like a callus that is on my backside, nothing gets really soft some days doesn’t bother me, while other day as it gets really hard and it’s like having a scab there instead. When it gets really bad, the diaper is soft Enough in the second half so that it does not impact me. I always put bag balm on this thing when it gets really bad, but I’ve seen it where it just falls off, and the scab goes away, but then sitting down apparently may cause us to get worse. I’m not sure exactly what the doctor called it, but he says it’s common for people that Sit all the time to get this. Doesn’t really hurt too bad, but when it does, it can be really nasty especially if you have a rash on top of it. That is why you should always use your topicals to get rid of any problems, and keep using them as a barrier, because you won’t be sorry. If you don’t use a barrier cream, you will end up dealing with a lot of problems when you change.

Bag balm: a word about that: this stuff is amazing. I guess what it was was farmers used to use this on their hands when they would be working on the farm and their hands would get really really rough cracked and then they would end up getting problems with open sores. I guess this stuff also can soften your hands, and protect them from having this happen. Bag balm also is a good medical topical for certain things. I remember when I was young kid, and I was spending time with my uncle at his house in West Danville Vermont. He gave me a pig, and he told me that it was my pig, and that I would be responsible for taking care of him while I was there, and then he would take care of him when I was not. He told me that when it is time to slaughter this pig, that he would send DAD that him and I would be able to have it it myself. Next thing I know, My uncle was lifting me over the fence, and he told me that he wanted to measure the pig: since I was a small guy, and I could do it really easily, as long as he held onto me, he gave me an old style foldout ruler with all of the joints in it, and he told me to measure the pig. I had my belt on, which had a belt buckle, and for some reason when I did that I measured the pig, and then the next thing I know a bee or a wasp stung me right above my belt buckle.

That stinger hurt really bad:  so my uncle had me go into the house,  and we went into his bathroom, and he went to the medicine chest and got the bag balm. He put some of that on my stinger and within 10 minutes, he told me that I should feel better. I watched it at after 5 to 7 minutes, he was able to see the stinger and by the end of the 10 minutes, he was able to have me squeeze the area that was strong, and he was able to pull it right out! Bag balm is an awesome topical to use, I use it on my skin as well especially my dry lips, but when I change a diaper, I use that to protect my backside so that I don’t end up getting any more of this callous, or to protect it from wetness. When you buy the stuff, and you use it the first time, it’ll smell kind of strange: if you are a Northeasterner like me, and you deal with farms, it’ll smell like cows or something: the stuff is amazing, and I swear by it. I like it so much that I put it in my go bag, and I also have some that in my medical box. If and when I need it, it is available. I swear by it.

I believe the canister says that it is made in Lyndonville Vermont: you can buy some of the stuff on Amazon In various sizes: as someone says, it smells real funny/bad, but it works good. I am used to the smell so it doesn’t bother me. If you’re looking for a good topical to add to your collection, bag balm is one that you should have. You may not use it every time but there are times when that topical can help you as well when you have cuts scrapes or bruises, or you want to help something heal, and as my uncle did for me, it helped raise a stinger so he could pull it out.

Brian

• Like 1