LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

so folks, what are looking forward too???

So what's everyone looking forward to now that our overlords have decided to allow us to go back to normal and remove the masks and mandates?

Any plans for this spring and summer? Any trips or vacations? Music and movies you plan to venture out too? What about your favorite hang out and chill spots that maybe opening!

It's been a dark gloomy 2 years! Let's hear what you are extremely excited about for this Spring, Summer and Fall!

1. I'm happy to see comic book stores starting to open up and allowing in person gaming. I love playing digitally but nothing beats playing with friends and new friends in person! Happy to see local area gaming locations starting to announce games again!

2. Glad to see a lot of my main hobby in the racing world starting to come back. I know the local scene and smaller gathering have been happening but the bigger events like PRI and Mustang Week were either canceled or VIP vendor only.

• Like 1

Well, I had given thought to HotRod Power Tour.... but this year isn't going to work out (work events conspiring against it).    Gas prices also conspiring against it.  It's one thing to take a trip somewhere... and back... it's entirely different to be driving between 2 to 3 thousand miles in 1 week at $5 to 6/gallon. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

So what's everyone looking forward to now that our overlords have decided to allow us to go back to normal and remove the masks and mandates?

Any plans for this spring and summer? Any trips or vacations? Music and movies you plan to venture out too? What about your favorite hang out and chill spots that maybe opening!

It's been a dark gloomy 2 years! Let's hear what you are extremely excited about for this Spring, Summer and Fall!

1. I'm happy to see comic book stores starting to open up and allowing in person gaming. I love playing digitally but nothing beats playing with friends and new friends in person! Happy to see local area gaming locations starting to announce games again!

2. Glad to see a lot of my main hobby in the racing world starting to come back. I know the local scene and smaller gathering have been happening but the bigger events like PRI and Mustang Week were either canceled or VIP vendor only.

I don't know about you, but down here in Texas we've been able to do this type of stuff for quite a while now. LOL! We've been able to go to restaurants, go to movies, even go to hockey games, you name it. But I'm glad to see the rest of the world finally opening up.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Sailor Snow said:

Only real thing I have planned is to watch the new Dr strange movie when it comes out.

Me too! I'm a huge marvel fan! I watch all the movies and TV shows.?☺️????

• Like 1

@Sailor Snowand @BabySpiderBoythat movie is going to be amazing! The the other Marvel Sony Movie coming out looks amazing too Morbius! We have so much good movies coming out this year!

47 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I don't know about you, but down here in Texas we've been able to do this type of stuff for quite a while now. LOL! We've been able to go to restaurants, go to movies, even go to hockey games, you name it. But I'm glad to see the rest of the world finally opening up.

Missouri has been open for business but a lot of events and attractions have been closed unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

Missouri has been open for business but a lot of events and attractions have been closed unfortunately.

That sucks, I heard Canada has gotten like the worst of it, and I've also heard of people rioting and storming the capital over there. Thankfully, I think things have settled down.

• Like 1

I wouldn't say I have much in the ways of keeping up with Venom. I enjoyed the movies and I read a lot of the Carnage books as a kid/teenager.

I hope that Marvel Sony goes darker which I hope it works out. Guess we shall see.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

I wouldn't say I have much in the ways of keeping up with Venom. I enjoyed the movies and I read a lot of the Carnage books as a kid/teenager.

I hope that Marvel Sony goes darker which I hope it works out. Guess we shall see.

I wasn't finished editing that.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

That movie is going to be amazing! The the other Marvel Sony Movie coming out looks amazing too Morbius! We have so much good movies coming out this year!

I'm pretty excited for doctor strange 2. As far as morbius goes, I'm a little worried to be honest, mostly because I don't like Sony's venom. I feel like the people at Sony don't understand the characterization of venom. I'm a huge comic book fan. So I KNOW the character of venom quite well. That's not to say that Tom Hardy is a bad actor, quite the contrary in fact, he's the glue that holds those movies together. Without him those movies are nothing. Also, Avi Arad needs to be fired. For those that don't know, Avi Arad is a long time producer for all the Spider-Man movies and TV shows, going all the way back into the 1990s. He ruined Spider-Man 3. He's the reason why Spider-Man 3 was the way it was. He's the one that interjected venom into that storyline and essentially sabotaged Sam Rami's movie. He's the reason why the amazing Spider-Man 2 sucked, at the time. He's the one who wanted the classic 1990s Spider-Man TV show to essentially be a giant toy commercial and had to be convinced that making a good TV show would be good marketing for the toys. So he ALMOST ruined that too. So my point is, his track record is not very good at all. he basically fucks up Spider-Man whenever possible. Furthermore, what I mean by not understanding the characterization of venom is that, in the comics the symbiote basically feeds off of negative emotions and brings out the dark aspect of one's personality. The symbiote in and of itself is NOT venom. It's when you combine both the vengefulness and frustration and fury of Eddie Brock mixed together with the darkness and dare I say, EVIL nature of the symbiote that the two finally merge, that THEY become venom. Like the classic quote goes, "from now on, we're poison to both Peter Parker and Spider-Man, WE'RE VENOM!" And in the first two venom movies the characterization is very much NOT like that, at all really. And since Sony is banking on venom to essentially be their character to start their own cinematic universe, the characterization has to be right, and that's what worries me. Now, I will however say that based on the trailer, the Mobius movie looks to be very comic book accurate, surprisingly. Which is a very good thing, and it's an step in the right direction. However, (spoilers for venom 2.) I'm a little mad that they killed off their version of Carnage, just because there's so many storylines from the comics that they can pull from with him in it, especially the newer ones, which I haven't read. Hopefully they don't make the same mistake with "toxin" or "Anti-Venom" they could even pull from the newer venom comic books as well. And I know they're eventually going to work their way up to Knull the symbiote God, and that that's essentially going to be their version of endgame. They just have to be very careful about building it properly. Otherwise we'll never get there. LOL!??? Sorry this was taking so long. I was editing this and it gave me trouble. It was very frustrating, I'm glad it's over though.???????

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Nothing planned. Would like to catch a concert or two, maybe For King & Country, Casting Crowns, or Darius Rucker when they come around.

OMG, love all of those groups!  Although I must say Crowder and Toby Mac are probably my favorite.  Going to see Chris Tomlin, Pat Garrett, and Hillsong United at the end of the month

• Like 2
1 hour ago, diaperwearntigger said:

OMG, love all of those groups!  Although I must say Crowder and Toby Mac are probably my favorite.  Going to see Chris Tomlin, Pat Garrett, and Hillsong United at the end of the month

I just learned about King and Country - their Little Drummer Boy video is insane! I'll check out Crowder and Toby Mac

• Like 3
3 hours ago, diaperwearntigger said:

@diaperwearntigger

honestly, the only thing that I hope happens this summer, is 3 things:

One:  this year will be the first year since March 2020, where I will be able to return to work as a Director of the Trinity  community thrift store in MONTPELIER Vermont.  We have been closed to in person selling to the public since March 20 20. The only time that we were able to sell anything to anyone was when we were doing outside sales, and there was only one day since the pandemic began where I was able to bring two people in at a time and actually allow them to shop. One of the things that we will do, as we will make changes to the layout of the thrift store, and the way that we do things so that it is more in line with the church’s mission, as opposed to something that makes money that is being run by me as an automaton. I look forward to this, because we will be able to help more people that way, and the way they set it up will be less worrying about how much money we make, and more about how many people we are able to help. We will be able to have the church help us with all of our expenses, and have supports in place to make sure this happens. We have to make changes because of the fact that the old model was unsustainable, because we only had two volunteers running the whole entire show other than me behind the desk.   I look forward to this change, and with the additional volunteers that we will be able to have, I will be able to take more time off and will not have to be down there every day for eight hours a day or more. There will also be less paperwork that I have to deal with, because the church will absorb some of this with their set up.

two: I am very close to my family and my brothers. As many of you know, I am an uncle too many small nieces, the youngest being one year old, the oldest being eight. Since the pandemic, I have talked to my brother JAMES on several occasions, and only seen him once since Christmas time. Hopefully, because of the fact that Covid hopefully will not be as bad, Maybe I will be able to make a trip to Lebanon New Hampshire to see him and his family and stay for maybe a couple of days. When you live by yourself, and are constantly behind lock doors, it can be a pain in the neck, and I have tried very hard to make sure that I am taking care of myself to the Best of my ability, and I am lucky that I do not have or never had COVID-19. Hopefully, I will be able to spend more time with my brothers this summer, because I won’t be required to be at work all the time once we set up the new system and have the right volunteers in place. I don’t mind telling you all that I missed the hell out of my brothers so bad that it hurts, but I have to do what is right, and I would like to be able to see my dad at some point as well.

In 2022, I will hit the big 50 – this will require me to do two things: I will be asked to take the shingles vaccine in two parts: one on May 10, one on August 10.  I have had chickenpox before, and having shingles is even worse and I do not want this to be an issue. Not sure how long these injections last, but I don’t think I need to do it more than once every 10 years maybe less. The second thing that I must do is to schedule a colonoscopy exam, but my doctor has informed me that I will not have to do that until fall of 22. He told me “he doesn’t want to mock up my summer by having me have to take the test in the middle of a fun part of the year”. I don’t mind taking this test, but it kind of I have had chickenpox before, and having shingles is even worse and I do not want this to Be an issue.

The second thing that I must do is to schedule a colonoscopy exam, but my doctor has informed me that I will not have to do that until fall of 22. He told me “he doesn’t want to mock up my summer by having me have to take the test in the middle of a fun part of the year”. I don’t mind taking this test, but it kind of makes me nervous because they will end up giving me a super laxative to clear me out, so I guess my diapers will go to work out that week!

I also want to be as healthy as I can: this includes the two things that are important to me. One is: that as much as I can I do not get into any type of “mixups“ that caused my parents to be angry at me for whatever reason, and I don’t look for reasons to get mad at them. I do not want any problems, and I don’t want to get into any arguments. All I wanna do is live my life to the best extent possible,  Keeping myself as healthy as possible, and in order to do that I have decided that for all the things that I would worry about, that I won’t worry about the things that are crazy silly or ridiculous. All I wanna do is be as healthy as I can. To that end, I will be going to weekly therapy appointments, and will work to increase my strength with my legs. Part of the reason why I had so much of a problem during July 4, 2021 is because my parents expected me not be as bad off as I was when I ended up going home. Let’s just say that that day was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me, and while I love my parents more than life itself sometimes, that was too much for me to handle. I felt bad enough that I was in the condition that I was in, but It was crazy because I was worried about what was going on, and people were nervous about me and shocked that I had changed so much. Regardless of what I said, it really didn’t matter, because it just turned into a big mess. Therefore, I won’t go home again for a while.

Hopefully going to physical therapy and being able to do that on a regular basis will help me to be able to get stronger. I cannot help the fact that I feel the way I felt, or was the way I was because of the pandemic, and I want to be able to do better and be stronger. The problem is, as I age I’m not sure what I should be able to do for a guy that’s almost 50 years old, and I have to be realistic as to what I should expect out of myself. To expect me to be able to do the same things I did when I was  25 years old and a lot younger, a lot Lighter weight, and a lot more mobile, is crazy. I would rather worry about what I’m able to do now and be able to make necessary changes so that I can do it safely, so that I can live the best life I can. Incontinence is the least of my worries, and that’s why it is a number one on the scale of one to 10, while my heart is like a seven or eight on the scale, because I know that I’m going to have to make changes and I have been making those changes as necessary.

I can’t help however to feel like I’m a little scared because I’m not sure what exactly will happen: will I be able to do things that I want to do, or be able to be as mobile as I want to be? I want to be able to do whatever I’m doing safely, and be able to live my life to the fullest extent possible, without all the worrying and sleepless nights. In 2019 the easiest decision that I’ve ever made was to decide that I needed help, and I swallowed my pride and walked into the doctors office and asked him for diapers. It took a lot of guts and a lot of gumption for me to be able to admit that I needed help, but I’m not going worry about stuff that I don’t need to. All my life, I have worked so hard to be able to make my “mark on the wall“ and there are times when somebody comes right up behind me and will erase my marks on the wall because it just makes a mess. When you are disabled, you make those marks, and sometimes it can be a pain in the neck when you have somebody come behind you and try to remove them, or make you feel bad because you don’t have the same abilities you had 25 years ago. I would rather worry about what I can do now, or worry about what I need to worry about now rather than worry about what I did 25 years ago – age does have advantages, while age sometimes has its disadvantages, but why worry about something that you can’t do anymore? I’d rather worry about what I can do and do that The best I can rather than to wallow in self-pity or worry about things that I could have done or should have done. Things that have already happened I cannot change, and I wanna make sure that I do the very best that I can do.

I think I’m worrying too much, but when you are almost 50, it makes a difference when you have to realize what you cannot do anymore, but you also have to realize that you cannot expect yourself to do what you did when you were 25. This in no way means that my Life is bad, it just means that I have to make changes and accept what I am dealing with as reality, and then work with in that framework. Worrying about everything that I’ve done in the past, or worrying about things that I cannot control only cause major problems, and my medical team agrees that this is not productive.

I just hope that in 2022 and beyond, that my summer will be a good summer, and I will be able to enjoy what I can enjoy without feeling guilty about not being able to do something. Sometimes when you are nervous are you scared about your son or your daughter’s abilities changing, this can cause stress for everyone involved. I love my family, and I have to accept what I can do, and not worry about what I can’t do. I just hope that I have a good summer this year, because that is what I need to do. Maybe getting back to work, and being able to go out and enjoy the nice warm days is what I need, because this is driving me crazy, @AwakenEvilis correct: the last 2 1/2 years have been a big humongous change to the norm of everything that we have known ever since this started. Hopefully, we have learned our lessons, and will be able to protect each other and know how to handle situations, but I hope that we will be able to get out more and enjoy life, because that is the important thing is to enjoy as much as we can while we still can enjoy it.

Do I sound crazy? I hope not, because these are thoughts I’ve had for two years: I want to live my life to the extent possible, but not frighten people because of my current state of being. I can’t help what I am now or what is happening, but I am working to make myself better, and I have one of the best medical teams around, so they will help me through the ruff spots!

Take care everyone! Maybe I’m just over analyzing everything, but these thoughts have been on my mind ever since the beginning of the pandemic, and it makes me nervous that I may not be able to do as much as I used to do before it started.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edited To remove duplication because of the “glitch that takes half of what I write on the bottom line of one line and put it at the top of the next”.
  • Like 2

I plan on going into a nice clean building, have a (hopefully nice and polite) person ask me what I would like to eat, then after a short wait bring me a freshly prepared meal.

I'm also hoping to go somewhere on a vacation later this year.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I plan on going into a nice clean building, have a (hopefully nice and polite) person ask me what I would like to eat, then after a short wait bring me a freshly prepared meal.

I'm also hoping to go somewhere on a vacation later this year.

Go to Arizona....!! Nice place, good friendly people, clean, pretty scenery (up north) quiet... I have been there the last couple of trips, and enjoyed it immencley! But I'm from the city voted 2nd rudest in the country, so being able to get out of this sh*t hole it truly a treat!! Good luck on your 

va-cay....hope you find someplace that suits your fancy!! ??

• Like 1

I've got my 50 year high school reunion in August. It's slightly more than halfway across the continent and because I never make the trip without visiting family we'll be driving our 4 WD pick up truck. When you consider round trip plane fare, all the extra fees and baggage and renting a car for 3 weeks it was cheaper to drive, at least it was cheaper to drive when we ran the numbers. With gas prices where they are now it's probably cheaper to fly but taking the truck allows us to take the dog and it's worth it to take him too. My partner loves going to the east coast. She's a Kansas girl and loves the beach and the mountains and there's so much history too. We're taking the coastal route so we'll drive across Pennsylvania and then take Rt. 95 north. That will put us through NYC which she's never seen. It should be an epic trip.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I would like to take a trip down another avenue. I am glad to be out of the ridiculous, but the masking empowered me to start letting my little side out. I had custom made childish print (cars trucks busses and paw patrol) masks and I always had a pacifier behind it. I'm glad this is going away but I miss my masks. If I wear one now I feel to self conscious LOL ? 

My Wife, Daddy and I have a bunch of camping trips, glamping trips, concerts and visiting friends across Ontario. My mom and I have hang gliding scheduled for August and skydiving for September. Also a furry con or two as well. It's a super packed Summer but it will be awesome.

3 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

My Wife, Daddy and I have a bunch of camping trips, glamping trips, concerts and visiting friends across Ontario. My mom and I have hang gliding scheduled for August and skydiving for September. Also a furry con or two as well. It's a super packed Summer but it will be awesome.

Dang, you lead an exciting life!

After looking at the calendar we have on weekend between now and September that isn't booked. I kind of live my life by the motto, "there's enough time to sleep when you're dead" lol.

I just have so much i want to try and at 44 only have another 56 years or so to pack it in.