LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete

3 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

orgen crush the collars and blow a hole a outside the magic draining ward and  Noelle blow up the rest of the coun

I was also wondering if she could break the collars. I think it depends on whether or not the witch was smart enough to take her arm and how far the mind control goes

Noelle.png.22653bff75e33fd3e77a024946f30539.png

Chapter 36: Reversed

Love in Dimensions – LittleFallenPrincess

TW: Transphobia

I stood over my infantilised girlfriend as her expression turned scared.

I couldn’t help say those words, I didn’t want to ‘play’, I didn’t want to change her, and I didn’t want any of this! I was happy with our dynamic, I didn’t want to switch!

Okay... maybe once or twice I had thought about switching in the bedroom... but not when it came to this stuff!

I still couldn’t believe this was happening as I bent down and picked Rose up with no difficulty, resting her on my hip like she does with me normally.

Looking around, the other littles did the same with their Mummies, lifting them up and placing them on their hips.

“Now... shall we get these little tykes in the playpen?” Faith asked in that same creepy way I was forced to just a minute ago.

“I think that’s a great idea. Let them play for a bit before naptime...”

All the now-littles looked at each other, nervous about everything. I wanted to snuggle Rose and help her feel better, because I wasn’t sure if she’d be feeling small like I did. When I feel small, my emotions are so much bigger and I get scared easily... I just hoped Rose wasn’t feeling that way right now.

But this damn spell made me carry her over to the playpen and sit her down in it along with the other ‘littles’.

“There, you lot play for a bit, we’ll change you soon, maybe before your nap.” I said, trying my best to resist the spell. But it was no use. I wanted to tell them we’d figure a way out of this... but I couldn’t. And right now, everything seemed helpless.

Walking over to the chairs with my variations, we all sat down and watched the littles.

“Oh they’re just so adorable. I’m thinking of getting little Morgan’s hair cut into something much cuter like Charlotte’s... pigtails would be adorable...” Faith said.

Everyone laughed, not that we had any control of that.

Morgan and Charlie blushed in the playpen as they nervously sat there, not doing anything.

‘Wait... why aren’t they acting little?’ I thought to myself.

“Any thoughts about potty training Rose?” Paige asked me.

“No, she’d just soak her training pants. Plus I don’t want to see her grow up any time soon. She’s going to stay my little babygirl forever.” I replied. It was torture as I was forced to say these words.

‘Fuck Adeline. Twisting one of the few things in my life that makes me feel safe and happy... Usually she’d just be cruel by utilising her blood magic affinity. This... this isn’t her usual style.’

I watched at the littles look around at each other, babbling to one another, before they picked up blocks and tried playing with them. It was very much like when I first tried playing with baby toys, when I was trying to get past the embarrassment of being in littlespace. But this was even more awkward... because these women were not into it. If the roles were reversed, it’d be great... but right now it was hell.

“What about you Olivia? Going to potty train little Charlotte?” Paige asked her.

“She thinks she’s a big girl, but I love to remind her that she’s not. She’ll never be out of nappies if I have anything to do with it.” Liv grinned awkwardly.

I watched our partners in the playpen closely, quickly realising something...

‘Wait... they’re trying to talk to each other... they’re not being forced to play... are they...? Are they not being directly controlled like we are?’ I watched the littles carefully, studying their behaviour. ‘Maybe they could figure a way out? Difficult, given that they can’t speak... but still possible... maybe?’

We continued chatting between each other as if we were playing out some weird kinky story, like those ones I’ve read online in Paige’s dimension. It felt... unreal. The way we talked was just off and we couldn’t do anything but smile at each other and look at the littles.

“NO NO NO! THIS IS BORING!” A deep, booming voice broke the peaceful playtime in the nursery.

We all stopped talking and looked around, wondering where the voice was coming from.

With a poof of smoke, Adeline reappeared to the side of the nursery.

“NO! This is too wholesome and boring. Look, when I wanted to humiliate you, I figured reversing the roles would be enough.”

I tried to speak, but found that I couldn’t. I couldn’t move or do anything but smile.

“Right... let’s have a look...”

It looked like she was doing ‘Eeny, meeny, miny, moe’, trying to pick someone from our group, before stopping on Olivia.

“You! Let’s see what things make you tick...”

‘Shit...’ I thought. ‘If she’s looking for ideas for ways to torture us... the diaper dimension is full of shit like that. We’re fucked.’

“Hmm...” Adeline waved her wand in front of Olivia’s face. “Let’s see...”

She went into some sort of trance as she started scanning Liv’s memories.

A few minutes later, Adeline came out of her trance.

“Where the fuck are you from? And what the fuck are you? Fucking tra-”

“Adeline. We need results. How’s it going?” A voice came out from behind the wall. I couldn’t pinpoint which wall... it was... all of them.

“I’m nearly done scanning memories. I’ve got an idea though, a new theory, thanks to these perverted little freaks. I’d like to try it with your permission?”

‘She must be talking to Victoria, the Council Leader, if she needs permission.’

“And what’s this theory?”

“Unending, limitless power.”

“Wait, you’re not serious?”

“I’m serious. I’ve got an idea, I’ll try it on Silva and Teimlo in a bit.”

“Don’t fail me, otherwise you know what will happen...”

“Got it.”

A silence filled the air as Adeline took a deep breath and focused back on Olivia.

“As I was saying... look at this boy playing dress up! You make me sick... freak!” She said to Liv.

I think I could feel everyone’s blood boiling at this point. Every single one of us wanted to tear this woman limb from limb for that remark about Liv. God help her if Charlie gets her hands on her...

“I could change you into a real girl if you wanted... if you just give up those pretty little secrets?”

My anger was building. I was ready to explode. And I wondered if my affinity would be strong enough to break this spell controlling me...

...Sadly the spell was winning. Despite my affinity, I couldn’t break past the spell, even with my rage at its maximum.

“No? Doesn’t matter anyway, you’ll never be a real girl. Are the rest of you like this man? Or are you the only trann-”

She got cut off again by Rose crying in the background.

“Ugh. What now?” Adeline growled as she got up and walked over to Rose.

As she peeked into the playpen, the littles all looked up at her with scowls on their faces. They all wanted to tear her apart right now, but they couldn’t do it. I was surprised Rose could even cry right now, and the maternal instinct forced on me by the spell made my heart hurt when she did.

“You need a change? Well luckily, I got a few ideas from wherever that guy over there is from. Only fragments of memory, but enough to learn of some new ways to torture you...”

Turning around and looking at me and my variations, she grinned and pulled out her wand again, pointing it directly at us.

A thrust of her wrist and we were suddenly on our feet, walking back over to the playpen.

“Come on then babies... we know what you need...” We all said in unison.

Lifting our partners out of the playpen, we carried them over to a large sofa by the wall, sitting down and placing them on our laps.

“According to the freak’s memories, where he is from, they spank and humiliate people who are smaller than them before they change them. So that’s exactly what you’ll be doing with your charges...” Adeline’s grin grew once again, she was obviously savouring every second of this cruelty. “So first... let’s check those nappies!”

I felt my body betray me as my finger inserted itself into Rose’s nappy.

‘Eww it’s wet... I don’t know how Rose does this with me...’ I thought to myself.

“Looks like they’re all soggy... so how about a little horsey ride first?”

Rose looked at me with a face that made it clear she wasn’t looking forward to this.

But I couldn’t control myself, so I positioned her so she was straddling my leg, as did my other variations with their partners, then we all started slowly bouncing our leg up and down.

Rose’s face scrunched up at the feeling of her wet nappy being squished over and over again against my leg.

I wanted to stop. I knew she wasn’t enjoying this. Sure, I enjoy it when she does it to me, and maybe if the roles were reversed I wouldn’t hate this situation so much, but even then... we’re still doing this against our will. In private, with consent, this is so much fun when I’m the little. Rose loves doing it to me and I love sitting on her knee with a wet nappy. We’ve done this countless times before. But this time, Adeline is forcing us, twisting our enjoyment of this activity to torture us.

“D’aww look at Silva’s face! She really doesn’t like this! Good. This is payback for all the trouble you’ve caused over the years. Although you still have to pay for what happened to Logan and Isabella.”

‘The two dead council members? Sure, we killed them, but it’s not like they didn’t deserve it...’ I thought to myself as I tapped Rose’s dummy.

“But anyway, I’ve got a special plan in mind for you two that will allow you to pay off your... debt.”

‘The fuck is she talking about? Isn’t she just going to absorb our magic and kill us?’

“Your other... you...s can wait here and continue their perverted little game. You two... you’re coming with me.”

Walking to the others, she looked down at our variations and pressed her hand to her chin, as if deep in thought.

“Oh I know! Babies like you need spankings! That’s what’s missing! We’ll do this first!”

‘No... please...’

A whisk of her wand and our legs stopped bouncing. Then we all stood our partners up on their feet, shuffling them around until they were at our sides.

Everyone knew what was coming next, but we were powerless to act as our bodies betrayed us and we pulled our partners over our laps, laying them on their tummies with their padded butts on full display.

“Now... let’s start off simple...”

My right hand raised itself, flattening itself out and readying itself for what was about to come next.

“And... let’s hear those cries!” Adeline laughed.

And once again, our hands moved in a downward swipe against our will at exactly the same time, causing a rather loud thwack noise as our hands impacted the back of our partner’s nappies.

Which was quickly followed by howls of pain as they reacted to the impact.

“Again.” Adeline ordered.

Once again, our hands raised... and what followed was another howl of pain.

“Again.”

Another howl.

“Again.”

I could hear crying as the fourth smack on their padded butts must have been too much for one of them. I couldn’t tell who, but I felt terrible for this, even if it wasn’t my fault.

It’s not like we can even control the strength of our spanking, for all we know... this could be as painful as that time Rose used a paddle on my bare butt!

“No... that’s just not enough.” Adeline lost herself in her thoughts once again. “We need... some toys!”

Waving her wand, she conjured a paddle, a switch, a flogger and a riding crop.

She stood there, the objects magically floating in front of her as she looked at us, probably pondering as to who gets what item.

“You... get this one...” The flogger went over to Paige. Her eyes widened in fear. “And you this one...” The paddle floated over to Faith.

Flicking her wand, the crop went over to Liv, and then finally the switch floated over to me.

Unable to stop myself, I took hold of the switch and flicked it in the air.

‘Shit. This is going to hurt her so much, even with a padded behind...’

“Now... obviously the stupidly ridiculous nappies your ‘babies’ are wearing are probably cushioning the blow... so let’s fix that shall we?” Adeline announced, waving her wand at us.

One by one... we pulled our partner’s nappies down a bit, exposing their bum.

‘No... please...’

==========================================================

This should be the only instance of transphobia in this story. I hope it isn't too bad, and I assume a lot of you are gonna be out for Adeline's head after this chapter, if you weren't already... You'll have to get in line, I assume Charlie would like to go first...

But in much lighter news, the first chapter of my new story is up on my Patreon! I'll post it here in just less than 2 weeks. I've heard good things from people so far! I hope you all enjoy it when it arrives here!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

Am I a sadist?

Yes, just as much as a masochist.

Do I love it when the characters in a story suffer?

Yes, especially in stories that are somehow related to DD.

Do I have fun with all these things?

Yes, because I know that they are characters that are not real.

Do I still want Adeline to suffer?

Yes and how I want to see her suffer, she should feel pain and imaginable pain and suffering.

I want her to beg for death and when she's a mess and begging for death I want her to be stripped of all her magic and then sent to DD to a "nice" Amazon mommy (Catalonia is supposed to be beautiful this time of year).

So I initially typed out a long massive rant about going full "Frank Castle" on this bitch but I really don't need to give the FBI and NSA anymore ammunition....  ????‍♀️

Of course this also seems like it would be an appropriate response...

anime-roy.gif

Fuck you know what.... Yeah that's what I'd actually go with... Purification by Fire.... And I'd be hoping that they would be strong enough to take multiple shots...

11 hours ago, YourFNF said:

anime-roy.gif

Fuck you know what.... Yeah that's what I'd actually go with... Purification by Fire.... And I'd be hoping that they would be strong enough to take multiple shots...

I concur. Fuck this bitch. 

Appropriate use of the Mustang clip btw.

23 hours ago, TerranV said:

Appropriate use of the Mustang clip btw.

?

Rose.png.102b58c5e8c5c25380abcc7c1d3963e5.png

Chapter 37: Impact

‘Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...'

That was all that was running through my head as Noelle flicked the switch through the air.

I couldn’t believe it had come to this. I hated feeling this powerless... and sure, we had been without magic for a while now... but after getting it back, and more importantly being against someone with magic... it frustrated me even more.

We were all powerless against Adeline right now. Sure, Alex and Morgan have the physical advantage... but against magic? They were like... ugh... I hate to say it, but they were like babies...

I looked up at Alex and Morgan, who were in exactly the same predicament as I was, dressed in outfits we would normally dress our partners in, about to get spanked against our will...

I squirmed about in the wet nappy as Adeline looked at us all.

“Now... obviously the stupidly ridiculous nappies your ‘babies’ are wearing are probably cushioning the blow... so let’s fix that shall we?” Adeline announced.

Panic quickly set in as I realised what this meant. Bare hand with magically altered strength was bad enough. A switch on my bare arse? Honestly... I’d rather die...

...again.

I squirmed more as Noelle pulled down my nappy.

My heart was racing as I saw the shadow cast by Noelle’s arm moving up.

‘No... please...’

And with a thunderous crack, all four of us screamed out in pain as the spanking implements hit our skin.

Unable to talk like adults, we resorted to crying and screaming as our bodies wracked with pain.

The lingering feeling across my bare bum wasn’t dissipating, it still stung just as much as a few seconds ago.

Then just as I thought I was managing the pain, another thwack rippled through the air as Noelle smacked me with the switch once more.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Tears streamed down my face as the switch repeatedly impacted my arse.

And from the screaming and flailing in front of me, it looked like the other variations of me weren’t handling it any better.

Morgan’s augmented limbs weren’t helping her right now as she flailed about on Faith’s lap.

Alex had tears rolling down her face.

And Charlie was trying her best to put on a brave face, but you could hear her mumbled screams coming from her tightly closed mouth.

After about 10 hits, everything went silent again. The spankings stopped.

I heard Adeline talking to someone on the other side of the room.

“Fine. Let me at least try my thing first, okay? Let me try it on Rose, then if it works... we’ll have unlimited magic from Noelle. If it doesn’t, we’ll just... drain her.”

‘She’s... she’s probably talking to the other two... what on Earth has she got planned for us?’

Adeline’s heels clacked against the floor as she walked back over to us all.

“Right, apparently I’m not allowed to have any more fun. At least with the stars of the show here... but you... copies... whatever you are... they never said anything about letting you go...” Adeline looked at the others before turning her attention back to Noelle and I.

“Now, little Rosie... let’s go try out my idea, shall we?” Her grin got bigger as she waved her wand and I was magically lifted up into the air, away from Noelle’s lap.

Conjuring a pram, Adeline gently lowered me into it as Noelle got to her feet and took hold of the pram’s handle with both her hands.

“Follow me. You lot... put the littles in the playpen, make sure they have fun or whatever...” She ordered to Noelle’s variations before walking off.

I looked up out of the pram to see the others ‘Mummies’ get up and place their charges back into the playpen, as Noelle pushed me out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------

‘Still warded here... no chance of using any magic... fuck!’ I thought to myself as Noelle pushed me into a new room, one that looked medical like the first room had originally been.

And in the centre... was a table. A large medical table made of marble.

“Noelle... put your girlfriend on the table.” Adeline ordered.

Gently lifting me up out of the pram, Noelle carried me over to the centre of the room and placed me down with care.

“So I guess you’re both wondering what I’ve got in store for the both of you...”

Waving her wand in front of a pedestal by the head of the table, a book appeared... a very old one...

“So normally, we’d take a Witch, absorb their soul and their magic, leaving them an empty husk, and then we’d throw them away. It’s a bit messy, and once they’re drained... that’s it. But then...”

Flipping through the pages, she paused her sentence until she found the one she was looking for.

“Aha! So yeah, so all this baby nonsense gave me an idea...”

Noelle and I were powerless right now, and we needed more information anyway, so we just stayed silent and motionless as Adeline did her big villainous speech.

“What if we didn’t have to drain you completely?”

‘But how would you do that?’ I thought to myself.

“That’s when it hit me... what if we drain most of you, regress you... and then wait for you to regain all that power as you grow up again? Then we can drain you once more, repeating the process over and over again. With any other Witch... it’d be like having table scraps over and over again, and with the cost of the spell being so high... it’s not worth it. But then with you two... it’d be like a feast every time. Well worth the sacrifices we’d have to make to cast the regression spell.”

‘Regression spell? But don’t they... oh god...’ My mouth dropped open, the dummy in my mouth falling to the floor.

“Oh you got it eh? You always were a smart one...” Adeline grinned.

Noelle just looked confused. Her actions and speech were not her own, but she still managed to pull a look of confusion.

“Ageing is a difficult thing to conquer. We should know, we’ve been doing it for a long time now.” Adeline laughed. “Basically... what we’d do is do exactly the same thing we do to ourselves... only... we’d take it a bit further.”

‘Seriously... she can’t mean... but...’

“So we’ll drain you to within an inch of your life... then we’ll cast the spell to regress you. But whilst me and the other Council members go back a decade or so each time... we’ll send you right back to infancy. Then we can re-raise you. Over the years you’ll regain your magic like you did when you grew up the first time, but you’ll be much more obedient each time. A limitless source of power controlled by us...”

I could see the look of fear on Noelle’s face.

“Obviously we need to test the theory on someone first... and who better than your girlfriend Rose? She’s a powerful Witch, but she doesn’t have your affinity. We can’t risk anything happening to you Noelle...”

I squirmed about but found I couldn’t move much, my body was pretty much frozen in place.

“And even better... we’ve got some lovely little sacrifices in the other room...” Adeline’s creepy grin grew once again. “Oh, I didn’t tell you? To cast the spell, we need to sacrifice someone else’s life force in order to grant you more. Like I said, we only go back a decade or so with our ages, and any basic Witch can provide enough life force for us to do that. But if you’re going back to babyhood... then we’ll just take as many sacrifices as we need.”

I wanted to tear her limb from limb. I wanted to fight back. But I just couldn’t.

“Now... you two stay here whilst I go and find our first sacrifice. Don’t move.” Adeline said before leaving us on our own in the cold, clinical room.

Once she left, it went completely silent as I looked up at Noelle.

‘I’m sorry my love... I wish I could save us from this... but I don’t think we can get out of here.’

A tear rolled down Noelle’s cheek.

I had never wanted to hold her so much in my life.

----------------------Meanwhile----------------------

I sat in the playpen, not sure as to what I should do.

My wife, Liv, looked down at me with the same face I’d give her when she’s in littlespace.

“Come on Charlie, play with the dollies! You’ll have lots of fun, I promise!” She said in that creepy tone from before.

Squirming about carefully, I tried not to move my butt too much as it was still sore from the spanking we had just received.

‘I swear if I get my hands on that Witch...’ I thought to myself as I nudged a doll, trying to pretend like I was doing something.

“Come on baby...” Liv gently patted my head.

‘Ugh...’

“Blaa bah ba bleh bab bbbab!” I tried complaining, but whatever this spell was still prevented me from sounding like an adult.

My coordination was off a bit, but at least I still had control of my body, unlike Olivia and her variations.

The worst part is that I’m not sure how we’re going to escape from this. Sure, our Witches have power again... but apparently this place blocks it, making them as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

Looking around at my variations, they were also humiliated as much as I was as they refused to play with the babyish toys set in front of them.

“Blah...” Alex said.

“No Lexi, you’re not allowed out.” Paige said to her before pushing the blocks closer to her wife, who just looked unimpressed.

Morgan looked... well Morgan looked odd. Her face was scrunched up for some reason.

‘As if... wait... oh no. I’ve seen that face before. Liv’s made that face a lot of times when she’s needed to go... potty. Fuck, I never thought I’d have to do that, but seeing Morgan struggle with holding it in right now reminded me that I’m most likely going to have to do the same soon...’

My stomach started gurgling a bit.

‘No... please no...’

Morgan got up on her knees and got into the pose I’d seen Liv in plenty of times.

‘I’m so sorry Morgan...’ I thought as a noise erupted from her backside.

“Oh fuck... what was that?” I heard from the doorway. It was Adeline once again.

‘What the fuck does she want? Where are Rose and Noelle? Surely she can’t be done with them already?’

“Oh... I see... eww. Glad I’m not the one to change you...” Adeline mocked Morgan as she filled her nappy, her girlfriend watching with a creepy smile set on her face. “Go... do it.”

Faith lifted Morgan out of the playpen and went over to the changing table to change her girlfriend’s nappy.

Adeline then walked over to the playpen where the rest of us sat.

“So... obviously I won’t be using those two until she’s been changed... so how about...”

She started looking at us all, one by one, obviously selecting one of us for something.

Before she stopped on me...

“Wait... my spell should have transformed all of you... what are you doing with that necklace still on?”

‘Wait... necklace? Oh...’ Before I could finish my thought, Adeline leant down and grabbed the necklace with her hand, inspecting it closely.

“Created by magic of some kind... what on Earth is it? Let’s have a look...”

She tugged at the necklace wrapped around my neck, breaking the clasp on the back.

As soon as the metal broke contact with my body, I felt a rush of something within me. I assumed it was magic, because I could feel my strength returning. Whilst Rose and Noelle had said that I’d retain some of my strength, it turned out that that wasn’t the case. I was stronger than any little-bodied person, sure, but I didn’t have the strength I once had as an Amazon. I didn’t want to tell them this though, as honestly I didn’t want that strength whilst I was as tall as Liv. I liked being able to lift her up even whilst the same height as her, but I didn’t want to be any stronger than that. But now... I could feel that strength rush back to me as the spell contained in the necklace wore off.

Inspecting the necklace closer, she was too focused on it to notice what was going on in front of her.

The world around me slowly started getting smaller once again. Inch by inch, I grew taller and taller until I was at my original height. The room wasn’t built to accommodate someone of my size, so I was hunched over with my head touching the ceiling.

Looking down at the Witch who was now half my size, I smiled as she looked up from the necklace to see my legs... then my body... then my grin.

“WHAT THE....?” She screamed.

I lunged forward before she could whip out her wand, grabbing her head with both hands. She was too shocked to react or say anything...

...and then I squeezed.

?

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the first chapter of my new Diaper Dimension story, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and my new story.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Yes... Yes... Yes... so good.

Crack between her hands away with her.

Oh that was so good.

I loved it.

Brilliant.

Wonderful

Fabulous

Now the others would have to be stripped of the magic too.

Oh I look forward to the chaos that will now be wrought.

20 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I lunged forward before she could whip out her wand, grabbing her head with both hands. She was too shocked to react or say anything...

...and then I squeezed.

Oh hell yeah

stephen-colbert-popcorn.gif

Karma's a mother fucker.

I've got split spread $25 on her just hulk raging neck snap.. $10 on the bitch getting a taste of her own medicine.

Okay so this is what I've been waiting for soooooo badly. All your reactions to this chapter :3 And you haven't disappointed ^_^

On 7/6/2022 at 7:53 PM, Moon3ye said:

Yes... Yes... Yes... so good.

Crack between her hands away with her.

Oh that was so good.

I loved it.

Brilliant.

Wonderful

Fabulous

Now the others would have to be stripped of the magic too.

Oh I look forward to the chaos that will now be wrought.

I'm glad you liked it! ?

On 7/6/2022 at 10:43 PM, dmavn said:

One word to say “AWESOME” that last bit couldn’t have happened to a nicer witch.

Eeeee I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Thank you!

On 7/7/2022 at 12:00 AM, trans-baby-girl-shea said:

I was just thinking about what would happen if her necklace came off. Well now I know lol. Another great chapter.

Thanks! ?

21 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Oh hell yeah

stephen-colbert-popcorn.gif

Karma's a mother fucker.

I've got split spread $25 on her just hulk raging neck snap.. $10 on the bitch getting a taste of her own medicine.

XD I was wondering what gif you'd use, and you never fail to make me laugh every time, so thank you!

Oh its not a neck snap. Its just... a little pressure around her head.

18 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Ok Wow!!!!!   That was Amazing.  Let the Fun begin ?????????

Hehe I'm glad you liked it!

15 hours ago, TerranV said:

Charlie SMASH!

I was waiting for this to happen.

? I'm glad you enjoyed it! I thought it was a fitting end to a very nasty Witch who had said some particularly nasty things about Charlie's wife.

5 hours ago, TerranV said:

That witch is going the way of Oberyn Martell.

Ooooh I hadn't made that connection, but.... yeah pretty much. ?

3 hours ago, kerry said:

I've been wondering now for quite a while when this would happen. Glad you waited until now. ?

I knew this chapter would get a reaction. And I can safely say I'm not disappointed and I'm glad you all enjoyed the build up, followed by the pay off.

Noelle.png.22653bff75e33fd3e77a024946f30539.png

Chapter 38: Returned

I looked down at Rose, who was helpless and in danger on the table in the centre of the room. And it hurt me to my core that I was powerless to help her.

I wanted to save her, I wanted to kill Adeline... I wanted to go home.

I had a new found respect for what Rose does for me and my little side, but I never want to reverse roles again. Even if it was in a more... consensual setting... I still don’t think I’d want to switch.

I looked at my girlfriend’s beautiful face, dreading what Adeline was going to do to her.

Either the spell goes badly and something horrific happens to her... or the spell goes right and she’ll be physically the same as an infant. Both of which means I’ll have lost her.

I wanted to fight. I could feel my rage boiling inside. But I just couldn’t do anything about it.

I was powerless.

A bloodcurdling scream rang through the hallway.

“What is going on out there?” I said in that fake voice the spell was making me use.

Rose looked to the side, apparently that was all the motion she had whilst under Adeline’s spell. She looked concerned and scared.

“It’s okay babyg... bab... b... R... Rose?” I stopped for a second, realising what I had just said.

She looked up at me, confused but hopeful. Then she opened her mouth to talk.

“Ba... ababb... b... w... wai....wait... NOELLE?”

“THE SPELL! ITS WORE OFF!” I cheered as Rose sat up instantly.

She then spun around and jumped off the table, showing off that she has full mobility once again.

Looking down at me, she smiled at me before lunging forward and hugging me tightly, as if we hadn’t seen each other in years.

“Oh thank god... I can feel my magic return! But... wait...” Rose pushed me back.

How... did our magic return?” I asked, pretty sure that we were on the same wavelength.

We stood there for a second before our bodies caught up with our brains and we ran out of the room, heading in the direction of the scream we had heard.

Thankfully we remembered the way here, so we dashed down the multiple corridors until we found the door to the room we had woken up in.

As we rushed towards the door I looked at Rose, who was still wearing the outfit Adeline had put her in, and giggled. She looked at me, then down at herself and sighed.

‘That giggle is going to earn me a spanking later probably... but it was so worth it!’

We crashed into the door and surveyed the room.

There was a body.

Limp and lifeless on the floor, I’d recognise that shitty nanny outfit anywhere.

It was Adeline.

It was at that moment that the cause for the scream became very obvious as I looked at the enormous legs in front of the body.

Looking up, I saw a very naked Charlie looking at her hands, shaking.

“I... I...” She fell back onto the floor and looked at the lifeless body in front of her.

Rose waved her hand, transforming all our outfits back to our usual ones before rushing over to Charlie.

‘Good thinking... the babydoll dress and nappy that Charlie was wearing mustn’t have changed with her size increase... hence the giant boobs on full display.’ I thought to myself as I looked down at my outfit to make sure it was okay. It was at that moment that I realised I was padded once again. ‘Dammit Rose... seriously?’

Rose looked up at Charlie and put her hand on her leg.

“Hey, you did what you had to. Don’t blame yourself for that.” She reassured her.

“But... I...”

“She was a monster. She was going to sacrifice you all, including me, just to keep Noelle around to steal magic from, like a battery. You did what you had to. Not only to save us, but also the many other people who would have been sacrificed in the future. Don’t blame yourself.”

“I... after what happened with my ex at my wedding... I swore never to go that far again. I swore to never lose my temper, no matter what. And then... I...” Charlie was still shaking.

“You didn’t lose your temper though. You just saved us all. This wasn’t about revenge or anything; this was an act of desperation. Noelle and I were the only ones who had any hope of stopping her, and we were powerless. You did what you had to.”

“I...”

It was at that moment that Liv walked over, climbed up on to her girlfriend’s lap and looked at her in the eyes.

“She was going to kill us, Charlie. You saved us. You saved me.” Liv said.

Liv then snuggled into Charlie and that seemed to do the trick, Charlie stopped shaking and wrapped her arms around her wife.

Charlie looked up at Rose and me and smiled.

“Sorry about your necklace...”

“We’ll get you another one in the future, don’t worry about it.” Rose laughed.

“How did she not know I was an Amazon? Didn’t she get some information from Liv’s mind?” Charlie asked.

“She must not have gotten the right kind of info from her. Which worked out really well for us, otherwise she may not have removed your necklace.” Alex said.

‘So that’s how...’ I laughed to myself at the thought of Adeline stupidly removing the necklace, signing her own demise.

“Anyway... is everyone okay? Did she do anything else to you whilst we were gone?” Rose asked.

“No, we’re all here and accounted for.” Morgan replied.

“Right, good. Because we need to get out of here, and soon. No doubt the remaining two Council members felt the death of Adeline and will undoubtedly want revenge. As if they needed any more reason to kill us already...”

“So what are we going to do?” asked Charlie.

“We still need the jewel. It’ll be in this building, Adeline keeps everything in here. So we split up and find it. Once we’ve got it, we teleport to Basinwall and bunker down. We can use the jewel there to see what memories it holds, it’s too risky here.”

“Where do you want me?” Charlie asked.

“No, you stay here. It’ll be difficult to get through the building with your size, so Liv and Charlie stay here. Paige and Alex, you go check the west side, Morgan and Faith check the east. Noelle and I will check the south. Shout when you’ve found it, and then all meet up here to portal out of here.”

“What about... her?” Charlie pointed at Adeline’s body, which was just lay there, lifeless.

‘Can’t leave the body in front of Charlie like that...”

“I...”

Before Rose could finish talking, I did something either really clever or really stupid.

Flicking my wrist, I teleported the body somewhere else.

“Noelle... where did...?” Rose pointed at the spot where Adeline’s body lay just a few seconds ago.

“Just wanted to send a message...” I said, shrugging my shoulders and smiling.

Rose sighed, she must have figured out where I sent Adeline’s body. The remaining two Council members were in for a nasty surprise...

“Shit. Well ten out of ten for theatrics, one out of ten for good thinking, babygirl.”

“Wha? They know she’s dead anyway. And maybe this will buy us some time. They know we can take them out now, so they’ll be hesitant to attack us straight away.”

“If we’re lucky. Anyway, right, let’s hurry just in case the Council don’t hesitate...”

We all rushed off in different directions in search of the jewel.

“Baby...” Rose gave me that tone as we searched through Adeline’s library.

“What?”

“You should have said...”

“What were you going to do with her body?” I retorted.

“I... okay fine, I probably would have done the same thing. But next time, can you discuss this with me first?”

“Sowwy...”

“That’s better. Can’t have Adeline making you think you’re a big girl...”

I blushed and focused on the task at hand to avoid any more embarrassment.

As I went through some drawers in Adeline’s desk, I felt a warmth spreading... downstairs.

“...Wait...”

I turned around to see Rose wiggling her finger... pointing it directly at my lower region.

“Seriously? Now?” I tilted my head and scowled at her.

“That’s your punishment for not talking to Mummy about everything. Oh how I missed being able to do this...” She said, grinning.

Her finger kept wiggling.

“Seriously? If you keep casting it’ll leak! It’s full! Stoooooop!” I whined.

Her finger stopped instantly, causing the stream in my nappy to stop. But then a little flick of her finger caused my dummy to appear in my mouth.

“And that’s for whining. Now get searching babygirl. Unless you want to pout and brat and end up telling the rest of them why you’re a messy little babygirl?”

I pouted a little at her before moving on and opening the next drawer down.

As I pulled the drawer out, I noticed a shimmer from about midway in. Upon closer inspection... it looked like I had found what we were looking for.

“Umm...” I said from behind my dummy.

“Found it sweetpea?”

“I... fink so.”

“You think so... what?”

“...I fink so... Mummy.”

“That’s better, now let’s have a look see, shall we?”

She walked over to the drawer and kissed my cheek, making my tummy do flips and my whole body squirm.

“Well done! You found it! Now... we obviously can’t touch it here, we need to get it back so why don’t we...” Rose waved her hand and the jewel was contained within a conjured ornate wooden box. “There. Let’s go back, we can grab the others along the way.”

I squirmed a bit at the praise and the tone of voice she used for it. I missed being little, especially when Rose had access to her magic so she could play mean... but very fun... little tricks like that one.

Part of me was tempted to push her a little further... I hadn’t been made to mess for a long time... but perhaps now wasn’t the best time.

As we left the library, I made a mental note to push her later... in private...

After making our way back to the main room where Charlie and Liv were waiting for us all, we gathered the others from the other sides of the building. The only people who weren’t here were Paige and Alex, who were apparently on their way.

Alex walked through the door first...  but there was no Paige.

“Oh hey, you found it then?” She asked.

“Yeah, was in her desk in her library. Everyone ready? Where’s Paige?” Rose asked.

“Here I am!” Paige said as she burst through the door, out of breath, clutching her bag.

“Sweetpea, where were you? I thought you were right behind me.” Her wife asked her.

“I had to tie my shoelace.” She mumbled and clutched on to her bag even tighter.

Her bag looked heavy... but why would...

“Right, if everyone is here, shall we get going? I’m going to portal you all back to Basinwall, and then I’m going to go get Edith.”

“But Rose... isn’t she?” Morgan asked.

“I’m going to remove the spell so the council can’t spy on her or us any longer, don’t worry. I can’t leave her there, after what happened the Council are most likely to go after her. She was useful before, now they’ll just kill her.”

“Good thinking. Okay... so umm... let’s go?”

Conjuring a larger-than-normal portal to accommodate for Charlie’s returned size; Rose stood aside to let everyone go through.

One by one, our variations walked through the portal home, until it was just Rose and I left.

“Do you need me to come with you?” I asked her.

“No babygirl, I’ll be fine. I need to have a chat with her anyway. I’ll be home soon, I promise.”

“Okay, I’ll hold you to that.”

“And if you’re a good girl for your Aunties... maybe I’ll change you as soon as I get home. If you’re not... then I think I may review that original assessment and make some much needed... maybe messy changes...”

I blushed as she waved her hand and I felt a gentle force push me towards the portal.

“Hey!” I said as I looked at Rose, who was blowing me a kiss and waving goodbye.

My body went into full pout-mode as I was hurled into the portal.

Once we were all back at our little home in Basinwall, I quickly realised our place was not sized for Charlie. So I cast a quick, temporary spell on her to shrink her back down to the height the necklace had made her. The spell wouldn’t last long, but hopefully we wouldn’t be here very long, we’ve still got more dimensions to visit.

Everyone settled in, trying to recover from everything that had just happened, when about 20 minutes in, a portal appeared in the entranceway.

“Rose?” I shouted over from the living room. “Is that you?”

“It’s me sweetie, I’m back. And I’ve got Edith.”

“Yay!” I hopped up and ran out to meet her, crashing into Rose and giving her the biggest hug I could.

“I missed you...”

“I missed you too, poppet! Now... why don’t we go see what this jewel has in store for us?”

Next chapter should be a fun one :3

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the first chapter of my new Diaper Dimension story, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and my new story.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Charlie really doesn't have to feel bad about what they did.

Yeah, teleporting the body right to his feet is genius.

I wonder what else Paige just stole.

7 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yay now they’re out of this dimension. I hope. I hate this dimension by far. 

Yeah, but now they have to go to the DD...so there's that.

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I wonder what else Paige just stole.

Me too!

Situation with Charlie makes me think of this

“Something Vimes had learned as a young guard drifted up from memory. If you have to look along the shaft of an arrow from the wrong end, if a man has you entirely at his mercy, then hope like hell that man is an evil man. Because the evil like power, power over people, and they want to see you in fear. They want you to know you're going to die. So they'll talk. They'll gloat.

They'll watch you squirm. They'll put off the moment of murder like another man will put off a good cigar.

So hope like hell your captor is an evil man. A good man will kill you with hardly a word.”

- Sir Terry Pratchett

• LittleFallenPrincess changed the title to Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete