LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once you vibe in a diaper you never go back

iweardiapers

So true. The Hitachi Magic Wand types do a great job for me. The soft padding of the diaper alone is so arousing. Then when I flip the switch, the vibrations spread through the padding and turn the entire front of my diaper into a vibrator. Heaven.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, minachan16 said:

Magic wands and diapers go together like peanut butter and jelly!

@minachan16 @Wheels @iweardiapers

Each one of you are correct! A magic wand is one of the best things that you can use to help you relax. I know this from experience because of my disability. There are a lot of times that my muscles will lock up, or they don’t feel comfortable, because they’re so tight. I’ve been using the wand like that for years, and I have been recommended ever since I was approximately 11 to use a wand like that to help my muscles relax, and I’ve had one over the years, but I haven’t used it for a long time in that capacity. I don’t think I’ve used a wand like that since I was about 13.  I can tell you that the sensations that you feel from a wand if done Rite will put you over the edge, and it is heaven if you do it just right, or you were wearing a diaper in a particular position and you hit the right area. When you don’t have anyone to “Play with you/help you” then the wand is very beneficial, and the feelings can put you in orbit, depending who is using the one in Howard is being used on you.

@Snugglebear_69 is also correct when he states that there is no better feeling than when somebody is “Playing with you“ in a diaper. A wand is an awesome piece of equipment, and it has its uses, and it can help you in many ways. However, if you have a partner who is willing to do this with you, and play with you, there is nothing that is more relaxing than to have someone use their hands to help you relax. If done right, this can also put you in a state of euphoria that no one can match. When you feel this good, Then you’ll know it, because you will be in a state of relaxation that no one can match. Not sure if I’m stating this the way it makes sense, but if someone is helping you and playing with you, they can put you in a state where you want that to continue, and once you finally release, you feel like you’re on cloud nine, and you are relaxed. There is no feeling better than this, whether you use a wand, or whether you have a partner that can play with you.

Having a disability such as CP, Your muscles and nerves can be really sensitive, and sometimes you can lock up and not be in control of them. Having cerebral palsy also means that you can get “Tight”.  There’s a story here on DD that is called “Jeff’s experience with the pillow diapers“. During this story, they talk about a guy named Jeff, and he has CP. They say that he gets tight, and the way that his mom helps him is to use a rubber pillow between his legs to help him relax, and by doing so his muscles relax. I have learned from experience that each individual that does this has their own way of doing it. If someone uses their hand in the right way you can really enjoy the experience too. It is also fun to come in a diaper, and I can tell you that the feeling is incredible. When you have a diaper on, you don’t have to worry about what you were releasing, because the diaper is there to catch it, and that is part of the reason that I like diapers, because your body is going to release, you just don’t know what it’s going to release or When.

There are some times that I feel as if I am “missing something“, and it is hard to put your finger on it, but the feelings that everyone talks about are exactly the way I have experienced them myself, and let me tell you it feels good. Maybe if I’m a lucky guy, someone will help me, and I will be able to feel it in a different way. However, once you get the feeling like this, you always want it to be and feel the greatest, the sensations you feel in your body are something that are unique and special, and I wouldn’t change that for a moment.

Brian

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, ppdude said:

So... Here's a stupid question (you know what it's going to be before I ask it -- but here it is anyway) -- where do you get one from? On Amazon? That could be a sensitive subject...

Not as sensitive as you think. Despite it's secondary and more popular usage, magic wands are still billed primarily as physical health aids, especially the Hitachi brand itself. You can find them on Amazon or other health store sites. Of course, sex shops and 18+ toy sites sell them as well. 

• Like 1

@ppdude

@minachan16it’s correct, “vibrators“ are very useful tools, because they can be used to help you relax when you have tight muscles, and they can also help you if you have muscles that ache.  The problem becomes when you actually use these things for medical practices or medical uses, and because they are used for “medical purposes“ then they magically become $600 more expensive than something that cost about $20. The more professional vibrator unit becomes, the more it cost, because probably they deal with the technology. I’m wondering if part of the reason that they make it so expensive is because of the fact that they can do a lot more then just a regular AMAZON $20 vibrator.

I can guarantee you from experience, that if you use a vibrator from Amazon, but they work well. The only problem that I have is, I’ve had three of the ones that are colored one of the most purple, one of them was pink, one of them was blue. What seems to be the problem is after a while the motor starts to go, or the button dies, and that means you cannot turn it on or off because the off button is actually just on the strip and if that moves in any way it makes the actual piece of equipment useless. The one I have is a lot bigger now, and it has 20 settings, so I can guarantee you that if you use it right you will be able to enjoy yourself, and I guarantee you that fully charged, if you have the right vibrator, you will be coming in matter of moments!  

guess the reason why I like the feeling is because that is one thing that feels good to keep doing, and you always feel good while and after it happens, and Well, when you spurt, it feels real good and I’ll tell you that if you have the right diaper on, it will put you in a state of mind that it’s almost like you’re on the top of the world – that is why I like diapers because I don’t have to worry, because a diaper is used to catch what you release, and it gives you a reason to just let it all go. That is what the diaper is for, and it is awesome when you were finally able to release and just let it happen. When this happens, you don’t worry about whether it is right or wrong, whether you feel guilty or not, it just happened. When you are tight like that, the best thing that you can do is to just let everything go. Now that I am used to wearing diapers and using them both ways, it is awesome to be able to just release and let it out.

Take Care ?❤️?❤️?

Brian

Vibrating diapers is interesting (and very good) I find it gives a lot of pleasure but the orgasm is usually somewhat lacking compared to more traditional methods.

Beyond the actual physical feelings of the virations going through the nappy it is everything around it as well. I usually like to be messy when doing it and reaching down and feeling that smushy padding between my legs as I pleasure myself adds a massive mental aspect to it. Even in a wet nappy you get the same feeling. It feels like you've been naughty and now you're being naughtier!

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...