LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting passed the shame?

I’ve had a fascination with diapers ever since I could remember. I spent my late teen years buying pull ups and wearing them when I was home alone. I’ve spent years going through binge and purge cycles with diapers. I was fortune enough to find a partner that not only accepts that I like to wear diapers but LOVES IT. I’ve never been able to wear diapers for longer than a few hours at a time before I get this intense feeling of shame and embarrassment.

My partner wants to spend our upcoming trip together with me diapered the whole time. Thick diapers on the plane, in the car, and at the hotel. Pull ups while out and about. This sounds completely heavenly, having my partner in complete control of changing my diapers and helping me get ready every day. But I just worry about being able to go through with it and work passed the guilt and shame feeling. 

does anyone have any advice?

It seems like your real issue is your not wanting to be in diapers for any length of time. It is very common to younger people to feel this way especially when you're more a DL than an AB. You think about diapers and all you can think about is wearing them and it's intoxicating. Then you put them on and you play however you play until your happy ending and within minutes you feel bad and can't get them off fast enough. At that point of time you can't even imagine why you were so driven. I can vividly remember how ashamed I felt every time. What I noticed was that over time I would return to the anticipation of being diapered sooner and sooner. There came a time when I could have my happy ending and not take them right off.

My advice fwiw is to not force the issue but try to push the envelope gently. If you feel like you really don't feel like being diapered then give it a break. Remember it should be an enjoyable experience. Those feelings are what you want to encourage and will lead naturally to wanting to wear more and longer. Forcing the issue would probably be counterproductive. Take plenty of diapers on your trip and wear as much as it's enjoyable. Everything will happen as it's meant to in time. I hope this is helpful.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2

If it's any consolation, the 30-year-old me would be freaked out.  I'd scared that I'd be exposed, and wearing in public was still a little naughty.    The 52-year-old me would be whining that I have to wear Pull Ups in public, and not a real diaper.

FTR- I'm a high school teacher, and I've worn either a Crinklz or Mega Max diaper with a waterproof pants every single school day, and nobody has ever said anything yet.   Nobody knows that you're in a diaper, and even if they do- nobody really cares.   If by some chance they do care, and choose to comment- they'\re a-holes, and you shouldn't care what they think

Realize that there are people out there wearing a specific type of underwear because they find it sexually stimulating. Whether it is silk panties, stockings, a corset, boxers, a "sexy" bra, a diaper, or whatever. You don't know about them, and they don't know about you.

• Like 1

Nothing to feel guilty about. Millions of incontinent people wear diapers 24/7, with out anyone k owing. They are just another form if underwear.....bfd!

So go on your trip and enjoy, it is ok to have fun when you aren't hurting anyone. 

Have fun and dump the guilt! ??

On 1/21/2022 at 10:00 PM, FretaBWet said:

It seems like your real issue is your not wanting to be in diapers for any length of time. It is very common to younger people to feel this way especially when you're more a DL than an AB. You think about diapers and all you can think about is wearing them and it's intoxicating. Then you put them on and you play however you play until your happy ending and within minutes you feel bad and can't get them off fast enough. At that point of time you can't even imagine why you were so driven. I can vividly remember how ashamed I felt every time. What I noticed was that over time I would return to the anticipation of being diapered sooner and sooner. There came a time when I could have my happy ending and not take them right off.

My advice fwiw is to not force the issue but try to push the envelope gently. If you feel like you really don't feel like being diapered then give it a break. Remember it should be an enjoyable experience. Those feelings are what you want to encourage and will lead naturally to wanting to wear more and longer. Forcing the issue would probably be counterproductive. Take plenty of diapers on your trip and wear as much as it's enjoyable. Everything will happen as it's meant to in time. I hope this is helpful.

Hugs,

Freta

Good advice!  Don't be afraid to push some normal boundries to see what it's like, but if you start to feel uncomfortable with the situation, call it quits for a while and then maybe come back to it later in the day or later on your trip when you feel better about it.  It's your life and your choices to make.  Don't ruin your trip because partner is pushing you into a position you are uncomfortable with (and that goes for people here who might push you in that direction because they find the idea personally enjoyable for themselves).

• Like 1