LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did I win the lottery yet?

DailyDi

3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

"Because the million dollar man ALWAYS gets his way!" "HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"???????? ?"Money money money money MONEY!!!!!"?

Well, Million Dollar Trump didn't get his way last November and hasn't since then either.  Thought I'd mention it on the one year anniversary of the insurrection.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Well, Million Dollar Trump didn't get his way last November and hasn't since then either.  Thought I'd mention it on the one year anniversary of the insurrection.

Yeah, that's very true buddy!? Although I think he was a good president for the time being, and had covid not happened I think he would have won again. But then again, I'm biased. It wasn't so much his presidency that I liked, as much as it was his personality. And I still LOVE his personality. He tells it like it is, and I respect him for that. Him and Dr. Phil and Vince McMahon are actually really good friends in real life.????☺️? LOL!????

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
12 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Like the old saying goes, to quote The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase: "EVERYBODY'S GONNA PRICE!"?????????????????????☺️?????

*scratches head in confusion* huh?

On 1/5/2022 at 2:10 PM, DailyDi said:

Rough month already. Had a $600 property tax bill to pay, plus we had to spend $400 on groceries already this week as we were out of everything. Shrink is on me to get that sleep study done, but that's another $150 co-pay I can't afford right now. And yeah he scolded me about it, how I could die from a heart attack or stroke, but that doesn't put the money in my wallet, it only adds to my anxiety.

have you gone to your local health department to explain your situation? they might be able to arrange the matters for you, i had a friend who had teeth so rotten he could only brush them with a q tip, he couldnt afford a dentist, it was suggested to him to go to the health department and they arranged for a dentist to see him.

your shrink sounds a bit like an uncle we have, telling me i should get a portable shed to make a workshop in, like i can just pull money out of the air, he might have tons of money(and he does but i thinks no one knows it, claims he is so poor but brags about spending high amounts for a small amount of some pricey wood), if we had that kind of money we wouldnt spend it on a damn shed, it would go towards paying down bills or fixing the house. both your shrink and my uncle need to walk in our shoes, try living on what we have for a month to get some perspective.

• Like 1

My month is off to a bad start as well, Tuesday morning I got off work as usual, went home, played around on my PC, went to bed.. got up, turned the TV back on (it doubles as my PC monitor) put on some anime, went out for a smoke about 11:30pm, came back in 5 minutes later... TV was dead.. audio only, screen fried out. Had to order a new one (Just under 400$) to be delivered Wednesday... showed up Thursday 4 hrs before I had to go to work, which of course that meant I hadn't even slept yet because yeah, I'm going to let them leave a TV.. outside.. Right, like someone wouldn't have thought "Look! Free TV!", Don't you love those unplanned purchases? So yeah.. I win the lottery yet too?  :P

There were 2 winning tickets on Wednesdays Powerball.  One in California... the other in Wisconsin.  They'll split the $630 million jackpot.  Oh well.... there's still Megamillions, now up to $300 mil.   I got some tickets for the next drawing on Tuesday.

1 hour ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

My month is off to a bad start as well, Tuesday morning I got off work as usual, went home, played around on my PC, went to bed.. got up, turned the TV back on (it doubles as my PC monitor) put on some anime, went out for a smoke about 11:30pm, came back in 5 minutes later... TV was dead.. audio only, screen fried out. Had to order a new one (Just under 400$) to be delivered Wednesday... showed up Thursday 4 hrs before I had to go to work, which of course that meant I hadn't even slept yet because yeah, I'm going to let them leave a TV.. outside.. Right, like someone wouldn't have thought "Look! Free TV!", Don't you love those unplanned purchases? So yeah.. I win the lottery yet too?  :P

That stinks big time! I dread the thought of electronics failures right now.

1 hour ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

How many years did you have your old TV for?? And how big is your new TV? I know mine is 40 inches long. And you're right, somebody WOULD try and take that TV. LOL!?? That would've been really bad. You probably left it inside after you left for work and then installed it when you got home. LOL! I hope it has at really good picture quality for you! If it doubles as your monitor then I think you get quite a lot of use out of it. LOL! I'm guessing you're an PC gamer???????????❤️?? I hope you enjoy your new TV buddy!?☺️??????❤️???

The Hospital Care Assurance Program, or HCAP, offers help with unpaid hospital bills to Ohioans at or below the federal poverty level and who are ineligible for Medicaid coverage. 

Forgot this was just an OHIO thing! Though i am sure there are other options in other state’s 

Many winners of lotteries go broke and go bankrupt after a few years, because of the lack if financial knowledge and planning, and ignorance. They just spend until its gone. They dont heed advise to retain a financial advisor and a Lawyer, which would help in managing the principal funds, and make them last the rest of the winners life. 

They would rather spend and waste, than save, invest and manage.....sad state if our country. ?

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Many winners of lotteries go broke and go bankrupt after a few years, because of the lack if financial knowledge and planning, and ignorance. They just spend until its gone. They dont heed advise to retain a financial advisor and a Lawyer, which would help in managing the principal funds, and make them last the rest of the winners life. 

They would rather spend and waste, than save, invest and manage.....sad state if our country. ?

I know, and you'd think by now they would know better but apparently not. It kinda makes me angry honestly.????? Cause if I ever won the lottery, I would SAVE that shit!?? I'd go all "shark tank" on it's ass and have all the money in smart places to make MORE money!???????????????

• Like 1
On 1/5/2022 at 2:05 PM, rusty pins said:

I just paid a large bill for two ER visits I had days apart.  Now I got hit for another $275 and I'm sure there are more to come.  Happy New Year.  :angry2:

I had one of those. Apparently, I got the crud and a side of pneumonia. Still waiting for the bill that one, though I should probably go over my insurance. I haven’t been that sick since I was 11 or 12, and definitely without insurance. 

Edited by astrodiaper
For some reason, I was getting the Submit button over and over?
On 1/15/2022 at 12:01 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

I know, and you'd think by now they would know better but apparently not. It kinda makes me angry honestly.????? Cause if I ever won the lottery, I would SAVE that shit!?? I'd go all "shark tank" on it's ass and have all the money in smart places to make MORE money!???????????????

Bear in mind though, that the group of people who buy lottery tickets and the group of people who are financially aware are for the most part two different groups.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/9/2022 at 10:07 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

How many years did you have your old TV for?? And how big is your new TV? I know mine is 40 inches long. And you're right, somebody WOULD try and take that TV. LOL!?? That would've been really bad. You probably left it inside after you left for work and then installed it when you got home. LOL! I hope it has at really good picture quality for you! If it doubles as your monitor then I think you get quite a lot of use out of it. LOL! I'm guessing you're an PC gamer???????????❤️?? I hope you enjoy your new TV buddy!?☺️??????❤️???

A mere 3 years, Bought it with my 2019 Tax Return along with a PS4 from Target (On sale), Expected it to last longer. As for the new one 50", TCL Roku TV (Other one was also a Roku TV, but from Westinghouse) Both are/were 4k UHD, Has a crisper picture than the old one and colors are a bit more vibrant.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

A mere 3 years, Bought it with my 2019 Tax Return along with a PS4 from Target (On sale), Expected it to last longer. As for the new one 50", TCL Roku TV (Other one was also a Roku TV, but from Westinghouse) Both are/were 4k UHD, Has a crisper picture than the old one and colors are a bit more vibrant.

That's pretty cool!???????

• Like 1
On 1/5/2022 at 11:10 AM, DailyDi said:

Rough month already. Had a $600 property tax bill to pay, plus we had to spend $400 on groceries already this week as we were out of everything. Shrink is on me to get that sleep study done, but that's another $150 co-pay I can't afford right now. And yeah he scolded me about it, how I could die from a heart attack or stroke, but that doesn't put the money in my wallet, it only adds to my anxiety.

OMG, we can so relate. My wife was short of almost $500 in her paycheck last month from the school district; she has had to take time off for her clinical hours and student teaching hours, all part of her master's degree program. at least all the bills for the house are paid, just no money for food or gas, lol, but hey, it is living. Then diaper diapers sales have been slumped and slows normal we have 4-5 extra cases of Abena L4's that we can sell locally; I have sold 3 cases since the 2nd and have 3 cases left. Thank god the VA covers all our Medical. I'm not sure how I would handle copays 

Was a rough year for me as well.  Had 2 root canals, had to replace a cylindar head on my car to the tune of $3,700, fall taxes to the tune of $1,500, general bills, doctor and lab costs and then in December on top of all the holiday expenses I had a kidney stone two weeks before Christmas that took two different ER visits on two different nights that I'm still paying for.  All from August to December.  Spring taxes are due next month again and I have to schedule another doctor appointment with more labs.  Praying I don't have more unexpected bills, the car keeps running and I don't get Covid.