LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dude being bad

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen:

I could understand 110% if the person was in need of “help like this“ and with special needs, and actually needed the support. To have a guy that is on probation for some sort of trafficking offense or sex offense, and then have him try to set himself up as if he was special needs, Makes me very angry. There are a lot of people that are special needs that require the services of specialized individuals, or people that are trained to be able to deal with the multitude of disabilities that a person has. However, to have  a guy try to make him self look, sound, or otherwise fake someone out just to get “special attention” needs a good smack in the head, as Mikey stated above.

here I am a 50-year-old guy, or almost 50, and I have been on my own since I was 23. I’ve been disabled all of this time, and I do understand that there are times when you need extra help, to help you to be able to function. For a guy to be able to set up a “babysitter“ or someone for a “alternate play date“ or whatever the hell he was doing makes no sense. Not only that, but the guy has been in Trouble for a trafficking offense, and I think what he was trying to do was to get his jollies by trying to hoodwink someone.

for someone to do this makes me angry. It’s bad enough to have a disability, and it’s bad enough that end up having to live your life the way you have to because of a disability which is not your fault, and I try to work hard to do it like everyone else, because you’re always told, it might take a while for you to get somewhere, but you’ll get there, it just may take a while. For a guy to try to set up someone to do the things that he wants done, when he’s not disabled or special-needs makes people like me who are disabled, and have had special needs, look bad. I bet you if MIKE was able to take care of this idiot, he would paddle them within an inch of their life and dump them somewhere where they’re never going to be found again. I have someone do this makes every person who is disabled look like somebody out of a horror movie. People that are disabled or disabled not because of what happened did they controlled, it just happened. If a person is disabled, and needs to wear diapers, and does need the special services of nurses and special aids, as well as support equipment, that’s what they need. To have a guy “fake it“ because he wants the “attention“ is ridiculous. I wish you could take people like that out by the woodshed and just whip them within an inch of their life, showing them the “attention that they crave“, and then dumping them in prison for about 1000 years Dash this is reprehensible, and stupid, and I hope this guy gets exactly what he deserves Dash guys like this give people that are disabled bad names, because at least when you’re disabled like me, you give two shits about The way you act, the way you present yourself, and you have morals. This guy should never be allowed out of jail again!

what I’m about to say is exactly the way I feel, and I’m sorry if it comes off as crass or uncaring, but I say hang the Effen bitch, he deserves to get whipped with an inch of his miserable life. If he wants to play, there are ways to do it without this, and based on what he’s got for charges, he probably should not be allowed to be on the outside in the first place. Whatever happened to the days when people would tell the truth, and not try to scam the system, or make statements or do things that are unethical, and they would be held accountable?  There are times when there are people in this world that should be punished severely for what they try to pull off. However, there are also people in the world to get away with it so often and it really pisses me off: all my life I’ve been taught that you have to work for everything you have, and you have to try your hardest do your best, and do what you think is right. My “WRONG WRONG WRONG claxons” are sounding so loud that they can be heard in Miami. Where does one draw the line? When do people get it: if somebody really wants to have fun as a baby, fine, but don’t try to pull a fast one I try to make you sound look or feel disabled just so that you can get attention. I can guarantee you, if you were disabled, and you were disable to the point where you probably needed to wear diapers, and you were severely disabled, you would not think that it is fun to do this.  My brother Richard was disabled, nonverbal, and non-mobile. People had to do everything for him– And I felt sorry for him so many times, because I loved him, and I still love him, and when I see guys like this trying to pull a fast one, it makes me mad. If this was a user on our system that was pulling a stunt like this, he would be instantly banned, reported to the police, and severely whipped!

very few things in life make me this angry!  It’s time these idiots get with the program and stop trying to pull fast ones to get attention the wrong way. Enough said!  

1 hour ago, spoonchicken said:

I HATE people like this ! :angry2::badmood::giljotiini:

@spoonchicken

me too sir! I don’t understand why these people think or how these people think they can try to pull a fast one, by doing stuff like this. As I stated above, there are people that are severely disabled, they can’t do anything for themselves, and then there are people that can do limited things for themselves, and then there are people that are higher functioning like me. People that can’t do anything for themselves, are the ones that need the highest needs, followed by the ones that are moderate needs, followed by the ones who have minimal needs. I don’t No why this guy even tried to “hire anyone“ to do the things that they said, and I only got about a third of the way through the article, before I stop reading it over disgust.  I have friends that work with the disabled, and I have friends that are worse disabled than I am, and even then, friends that are worse disabled and I am have morals and scruples. What this guy did is wrong in so many ways it’s not even funny, and it makes every disabled individual look bad. If I have offended anyone with my posting above I apologize, But that is one of my buttons. There are a lot of people who need the help they get, and there are people that can’t get some of the help they really need, because of other people they try to pull fast ones on others. That is wrong.

If this guy really wanted to “play” there are ways to do it appropriately, and I’m sure that if someone were to do a check on this dude, and find out that he was arrested for some sort of trafficking offense, or maybe a sex offense, nobody would want to touch him with a 10 foot post. Guys like this also make our “Community“ look bad, and put us in a worse light because of their actions. There are people that engage in “alternative lifestyles“ but they don’t %#@$-%-LIE- to someone in the process! Why do people do this type of shit? Are they that vulnerable or is that without morals and scruples that they think they can try to do something that is underhanded to say the least? No wonder people have a negative opinion of the kink community as a whole: and this is what needs to change, but with people like that guy out here making it look bad for everyone,  regardless of what we are involved in, we will never end up getting the right type of exposure that we want to have people give us, but we all get the negative end of the shit sandwich, and it doesn’t make any sense whatsoever, because most people that are in the Community are not the way this guy is, and no better than to do what he has done. Sometimes I wish that we could take about 1000 of us out of this community and whip Some sense into the outside world. Unfortunately, that’s not gonna happen, but I can say this: one of the things I was always taught was to tell the truth all the way down the line, regardless of what happens: at least that way you have a clear conscience and you don’t have to worry about the way you feel inside because you have laid it out on the line.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edited for spelling and usage

Okay, what did he do wrong exactly?? I read the article and all, and from what I can gather he did nothing illegal, at least I don't think so. But then again, am I missing something?? I mean, I'll admit what he did was a lot of weird. But I wouldn't say it was illegal. But I think it paints US in a bad image. Which again, "WE" DON'T need! The only thing I think he's guilty of is false advertising. LOL!??? But in all seriousness though, I don't really get what he did wrong in the situation besides misleading people. Again, did I miss something??

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Okay, what did he do wrong exactly?? I read the article and all, and from what I can gather he did nothing illegal, at least I don't think so. But then again, am I missing something?? I mean, I'll admit what he did was a lot of weird. But I wouldn't say it was illegal. But I think it paints US in a bad image. Which again, "WE" DON'T need! The only thing I think he's guilty of is false advertising. LOL!??? But in all seriousness though, I don't really get what he did wrong in the situation besides misleading people. Again, did I miss something??

This guy lied to woman to and faked being autistic to get them to change his diapers, and the police found him doing it again.

• Thanks 3
2 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

This guy lied to woman to and faked being autistic to get them to change his diapers, and the police found him doing it again.

That's illegal?!??

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

If you lie to someone about a condition to get them to preform a service. I can say yes. The fact is he obtained services through deception. 

Wow! I never knew that! LOL!???? I always wondered why people didn't do that.? And now I know why. Hahaha!?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow! I never knew that! LOL!???? I always wondered why people didn't do that.? And now I know why. Hahaha!?

The original woman were pissed when they found out. They were concerned at first but found he was just a freak, and had him arrested and charged.

8 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

The original woman were pissed when they found out. They were concerned at first but found he was just a freak, and had him arrested and charged.

I don't blame them, I would be pissed off too.??? The sad thing is though, he didn't have to go to Jail. He could have just tried to find a mommy / Daddy online or something.?? No need to ruin your life over it.??? LOL!??? There's multiple different ways to go about that. It's kinda ridiculous that he did that.

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I don't blame them, I would be pissed off too.??? The sad thing is though, he didn't have to go to Jail. He could have just tried to find a mommy / Daddy online or something.?? No need to ruin your life over it.??? LOL!??? There's multiple different ways to go about that. It's kinda ridiculous that he did that.

probably didnt wanna pay the price for a Pro Mommy I assume

2 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

probably didnt wanna pay the price for a Pro Mommy I assume

Well, that would have been a lot better than going to jail!?? I guess it is true what they say, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" basically sums up the situation here!?

14 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

It's a form of fraud. But what he was arrested for, Human Trafficking, is because he tried to get one babysitter to recruit other babysitters.

Oh!??? That makes sense!☺️?

Also basically immoral, and as said, fraudulant. Deliberately mis-guiding people in order for them to do "what you want" is just wrong. 

• Like 2
On 12/29/2021 at 9:21 PM, AwakenEvil said:

I thought I heard of this guy before.

@AwakenEvil

we’ve had a couple incidents in Vermont that I can remember where there is one or two guys that have done this. By “done this”, I mean that somehow a guy was walking around, and I believe this was in Burlington Vermont, which is called our “Queen City”. One story there was a guy that was around in the area, and every time he would see a lady, he would be walking around, and after a while he would be walking up to people, and he would ask them “can you change my diaper?”  The guy was arrested after several reports of this happening on the street. I believe it also happened in my city, Where someone was walking around and was asking people the same thing. Obviously this guy was probably not “all there,” and he was arrested and evaluated, and I believe that he was in custody for a long while. When I saw these types of stories, I’m like “holy smokes, I’ve heard of people that need diapers, use diapers, or want to use diapers, but never would I have somebody that is on the street, and have me walk up to them if I’m wearing one and ask them to change it“  I draw the line heavy in the sand right there!

I know that we have some crazy people in this world, but there are some things that are best left where they belong. These people are definitely looking for attention, and if they do stuff like this they’re going to get attention that they may not want to. These guys probably weren’t all there, so they probably were evaluated and watched very closely, but still a guy like that continually doing the same thing, at least twice, that we know of – do we know if he’s done anymore? I hope not.

Brian

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ppdude said:

Defund the police and he's out the same day or sooner. They'll say "he's just misunderstood."And one that will

@ppdude

yes, our justice system is a “joke“. However, defunding the police is not the way to take care of the justice system. We need a justice system that is fair on all matters, And one that will punish those that deserve it, while making sure those that don’t get adequate justice. In both cases, justice should be given: if somebody does something wrong, and they are found guilty, and the evidence is there to prove guilt, then obviously that person should be in jail. If a person is innocent, or they don’t have enough evidence to prove guilt, usually they release the individual. Nowadays, they’ll keep everybody in jail, because they think something it will happen, or they will make certain that the bell on some of these guys that are. And therefore a certain crime or crimes is so high they won’t be able to get out. They tell them to “get in touch with your lawyer and see what he can do“ almost 2 years ago I was watching the first appearance court for the Broward county Florida 17th circuit. Do used to do this via zoom during the pandemic, and now they are doing it in person in the quart room. I have seen a lot of people that are brought in and they don’t know what is going on, or they’re crying their eyes out because they don’t understand. I think the judge has a. “Responsibility” to protect the public, but also make sure that the individual understands what is going on, and that they can get the help they need. There are so many people that I have seen that are incompetent to proceed, or they’re just in jail or “in custody in “waiting for something to happen, and most of the time it’s because either the prosecutor doesn’t want to move the case forward fast enough, or person is incompetent so they can’t get out, and they spend most of the time in jail.

The idea of “rehabilitation” or trying to “help the prisoner” can also be a joke. I don’t know how they expect anyone to learn any skills, or to be able to acclimate himself to the outside world if they’re constantly locked up for years on end, and then I go outside goThe idea of “rehabilitation“ or trying to “help the prisoner“ can also be a joke. I don’t know how they expect anyone to learn any skills, or to be able to acclimate them selves to the outside world if they’re constantly locked up for years on end, and then they go outside the prison system and they end up committing crimes.  There are also homeless people, who get charged with a misdemeanor offenses, or they end up getting charge for the same crime over and over and over again, and I don’t think they take care of that either. They need to be able to take care of the people that need the help, and to keep the people that won’t follow the rules, or continue to do the same crime over and over confined until they learn their lesson. Some people won’t do that, because their career criminals, career homeless, or somebody that just doesn’t like the justice system. I can understand that, because most of these people that areNot liking the justice system probably have been busted down by this system, and then they won’t forget what happens so that everyone has to deal with this over and over. It is the responsibility of the person who is arrested to make sure that he appears before a judge, or he will be held on a warrant, and that is usually what happens.

Whatever happens, whatever jurisdiction, whatever state, whatever county, whatever municipality, the court system should be fair to anyone who has to deal with it. They can’t just throw you in the can because you did a crime, and not give you the opportunity to do something about it. In Texas, and Tarrant county, they can actually use hearsay evidence in juvenile hearing proceedings to determine whether they will be released or whether they will be detained. I have seen where the court system takes their sweet time about taking care of the situation, about taking care of someone else’s business, Or taking care of somebody else’s business. I think the time is too long between the time someone is arrested in the time the person is adjudicated. I also think that some of the judges have reasoning for keeping someone in jail, and they don’t like to release: if you are a criminal and you did something bad, and it’s bad enough, you end up in jail for a long time: however, if you continue to be in jail and no one wants to release you, no one wants to adjudicate you either way, the system is a trap for those that are in trouble.

I Support the laws of this country, And agree that someone who does something wrong should be punished. However, it shouldn’t just be hauled in locked up and then first appearance and then kept in jail for a long time. They should have their hearing, and they should be able to provide their lawyer with as much evidence that they can Jail l is no fun, but there are times when the punishment fits the crime, and there’s other times that the punishment doesn’t fit the crime, or someone didn’t do the crime, but they find him guilty, and this needs to change so that the decision is fair, legal, honest, and within the law.  Anything else in the system will be distrusted.

I say that because there are many people who don’t think that whatever happens is fair, or they don’t think the judge is going to be fair, and they want to get out of jail but they are either detained as a juvenile repeatedly, or they have an adult in jail with the bell at several thousand dollars To something is high as half $1 million.  

I hope the justice system can change so that everyone gets a fair assessment of what is going on. On several occasions people have been found guilty that are innocent, and some people that are actually guilty May be found innocent. It depends on what is going on, the judge, the Warriors, and what happens in the case. Justice is something that is wanted and all Situations, and it is my hope that whatever they can do they will make it so the justice system is fair. I’ve always been told that the best way to stay out of trouble it’s not get arrested, don’t start fights, and do what you think is right. I always follow this mantra because that’s the only thing that I know. There’s no reason to get in trouble because of something stupid, and I’ve only been in a courtroom  once:  this is because somebody decided while I was working, and while I stepped away from my computer, that I must not need my laptop, so the guy took my laptop, and walked right out the door with it. I was able to get a new computer to replace it, but I had to pay to replace it, and I was lucky because the officer that had to deal with that situation caught this guy red-handed. By that I mean the officer told me “he knew what the guy was wearing, he knew what had you had on, what pants you had on, what underwear he had on, etc.“. I was surprised one day while I was at my office I got a call from the police in the capital city of MONTPELIER where my office is located: he said that he had gotten my laptop back and that he would return it that Saturday, my  laptop was in good condition, And the only thing that was stolen was my mouse :  so I had to replace that.  When I went for my case, I had the victim advocate, and I also had the prosecutor for the state talk to me. The victim advocate asked me “what do you think would be a good idea for this case, what day are you looking for, how much is your computer worth”?  I told them that the software on board was probably worth over $2000, but the computer itself was probably about $300. I told him that I was looking to be able to replace my computer so I think they gave me 385 or $400. I was then able to go rent to own a newer computer, which I paid off in like four months. For me justice was swift, it was fair, and I got what I needed. I was told that the gentleman that stole my computer wanted to talk to The pastor one day, and he wanted to apologize to me: I never saw him again: but I hated the fact that my computer was stolen. It was an inconvenience but the law worked in my favor, while in some cases the law does not work in your favor: I guess that’s the way it goes, but I think some of these judges may have ulterior motives.

Brian