LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

~Brian~

Today I got a hold of animal crossing New Horizon‘s form my brother JAMES. I will continue to play, and see what it is like, but just wanted to let you know that is my new game that I am playing right now. We’ll see how it goes. I think I’m going to like it!

Brian

• Like 2

This game is so cute I’m not kidding! And I didn’t think I would like RPG‘s: this one is really cute, has a bunch of awesome looking characters, and it is so awesome. Maybe this is a type of game I can get into. However, I wish I had more people on my island, I only have three people, plus Timmy, and the owner of the company Tom nook.

anybody wanna join my island?!

Brian

• Like 1

Here it is Wednesday afternoon, and this is an update as to animal crossing new horizons:

Been playing this one since Sunday afternoon! What a game! I didn’t think I would love this one as much as I actually do!  I also didn’t think that I would enjoy it because it is a RPG: usually an RPG is something that is quite hard to master, it’s quite difficult to understand, you have to have a knack for the type of game that you’re playing, and you’re not quite used to how it works. The animal crossing series is something I can actually get into, and I may end up picking up more games as I get used to how to play them.

This game is so stinking cute it’s not even funny! Little did I realize how much fun in this game would be. You end up making your character, deciding whether you’re male or female, and then you end up at the airport, ready for your adventure. You fly out to an island, they tell you they provide most of your “essentials“, tell you that you have to pay miles to be able to pay back your move-in fees, and your adventure begins. Most of the first day I was getting my bearings as to what I was dealing with, and then I would end up figuring it out, and then going on adventure after adventure, knocking out little tasks as I move along. As I kept doing them, I ended up selling and buying objects, and then I would end up building my house, after paying off my move-in fees, and then I paid off my house payment, and ended up going for an addition to my house.

The new payment is 198,000 bells, which is pretty steep, but it doesn’t seem bad, when you can easily learn how to craft different objects such as nets, fishing poles, medicine, Shovels, Axes, etc, and you end up doing each of these little side missions. In one mission, they wanted me to catch so many fish, which was easy. Then I would sell them to the proprietary people that run the establishments, and I’d make a whole bunch of money, which I would put into my account and I would MoveOn. I’d earn more miles, and then I would be given more to do.  I even helped a new Seagal friend of mine, who fell off his boat, and washed up on my beach: he wanted me to help him find all of his communicator parts so he can contact his buddies and Have them rescue him. I did that, anything to me, and then a day later, I got this nice looking hat in my island mailbox. I have three residents that I live with :  Renee the rhinoceros, DOM the sheep, and blathers the owl. Each one of them has their unique characteristics, and they are 1 million laughs.

then of course there are the Nooks:  Tom Nook, Tommy Nook, and Timmy Nook.  If you want to talk business, about housing or anything related to nook business, you talk to Tom nook – if you want to Buy and sell things, you talk to Timmy nook and he will let you buy and sell almost anything they have available. Do you want to talk to any residents, you basically walk up to them and hit “A” and it will allow you to interact with each of them. It’s a hook because these guys are so awesome, they are so lifelike, and they are so willing to help you it’s not even funny. It’s almost like my first day here on DD Dash once I started learning about different people that were here, and I started talking to them, I was able to relax and just enjoy myself, and try to help as many people as I could. Each one of the people here is unique, and I can tell you that even though their animals, and they’re not real in the sense that there a video game that is, they actually care about you, and each time you talk to them they seem to be very helpful as well as jovial, and I try to help them adapt to life on the island, because I was the first one there, and I am the “island representative“.

Dom the sheep is the one that is really health-conscious. He likes to do his workouts, and he likes to tell me that he can do up to 5300 push-ups one day, and then you’ll tell me that he did 3175 the next day, and the number will keep changing, but he likes to tell me how he’s all decked out, and how much exercise he wants to do. He kind of reminds me of my brother DAN. Always wanting to be healthy, always trying to do it right, and being very conscious what he eats, how often he eats, and how much he eats.  I can’t tell you how much Dom reminds me of my brother Dan: Dom always wants me to go for a run with him, order make a run around the island, but I have to make certain adjustments to my island, and I have to make sure that we have plenty of food, and that I have plenty of money to pay off my debts, and be able to hit different goals so that I can move forward in the game.  

Renee the rhino is one of the girls in the game. She always tells me “if you keep paying this much attention to me I’m going to get a complex”. She’ll also tell me “we have to stop meeting like this people will get ideas” and things similar to this. Yesterday morning when I signed on, she had built a house, so she is well on her way, just like I am. I have not been inside her house yet, but I’ve been inside the tent when we first started. They always tell you that you should talk to your residents every day which is what I do.  Renee is a sweetheart, and she seems to be very understanding and loving, reminding me of @Evelyn Dellcerro and @Transfusionelle 

Blathers is the owl, That is the curator of the museum on my island: he can tell you anything you wanna know about a plethora of subjects: He can tell you a whole bunch of stuff about things like:  bugs, fish, fossils, and can literally talk your ears off! He is a quite intelligent owl, as owls are very wise, and he has a lot of information about a whole bunch of different stuff. I’m not sure what he will tell me next, but it will be interesting to see that: Blathers The owl reminds me of @~ashley~ because she is smart, intelligent, knows her stuff, and can be quite witty and funny at the same time!

let’s see: if I had to assign people here on DD that would fit the bill for each of the remaining people that are on my island right now, this is what I would do:

Tom Nook = @DailyDi  Of course since Mikey is the owner of DD, Like Tom is the owner of his company, Nook Inc., He helps us all figure out how to take care of things on our island. If we get stuck somehow, we always can go to him to ask questions or to ask advice.  This is Mikey’s function here on DD, and this is Tom’s function on my island.  Mikey wouldn’t be able to sell your house, but Tom Curran, and he always gets excited when he sees an opportunity to help others, and that is what is important is helping others. I always like to help others, so I guess in a way I am like coming up, because I always like to try to help others and help others understand what is going on.

Tommy Nook = @AwakenEvil Tommy is always telling us that if we need to talk to him, he is available to help us. AE has always been there to help us when we need it, when we get stuck, or when we want something changed, and because he is an admin, he can do it as he is one of them.  Since Tommy is one of Tom Nook’s associates, tom will assign duties to his associates, just like Mikey would assign duties to others on his site.  I figured that this would be a good place for AE, because if anyone needs help, he can help you get it done, along with all of the rest of the amazing admins here.

Timmy Nook = @diaperwearntigger This is because she is very good at crafting things and making things, so that is a good match!  If you need anything on the island, Timmy nook can help you find it. And of course there is a crafting bench in the resident Center, so you can find raw material on the island and then craft them into things you need to be able to live on the island.  You also go to Timmy if you want to sell things you find on the island, and he is the one who pays you the money in Bells.  

I am sure as the days in the game progress, I will find interesting people who want to come to my island, and join us as we live there. If I find anyone else who I find is a ACNH Character that I could match to a DD persona, I will say so here, along with any progress I make. I think it would be kind of cool to see how far I can go.

sometimes I wonder: I wonder if somebody that would be a video game programmer would be able to make an animal crossing type game, Where are we take DD members, and we make them into animal crossing animals, and then we find a way to stick them into the game. We could call it Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Daily Diapers Edition). In a game like this, we could all be on the island, and we can do whatever we wanted, because it would be a deserted island, and we would have everything that the knocks would give to Ireland and happenings, including the diapers, and we wouldn’t have to worry about a thing, because no one would be able to get after us. Of course this game would probably be “AO”. Because of the rules established by Mikey as well as the rules established for where the server is located. It would be cool nonetheless, because each of us could then imagine ourselves as animals, and live the life of a prince or a princess or whatever we wanted.

Wouldn’t that be Cool? ❤️?❤️

Brian

• Like 2