LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Songs

DailyDi

20 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Sirius XM has played this 3 times in the last 6 hours. I think they have a 2 hour mix on repeat.

I guess 'someone' had to do it..... ??

• Haha 1

Yup, two of the W*O*R*S*T, Bandaid "do they know it's Christmas"... She hit it on the head.   Very condecending, and obnoxious to boot...ugh! 

Paul Mccartney "having a wonderful Christmas time"..../ It came on the radio station I was listening to, to catch some Christmas tunage, ....I changed the channel....makes my skin crawl....yuck!??

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Wow!

Thats pretty intense!! But, it really is hard to mess up this song, since it is about the act of giving of ones self, no matter what. 

I just wish I knew what these guys were taking to get so damn much energy!!!! 

You know you are watching a great performance, when you can see sweat flying off the performers, you then know they are giving it all they have!!! Quite amazing! ??

I'm a big fan of Stan Rogers (passed much too soon).   Oddly, I had never heard his song First Christmas until it got played on XM the other day while I was out shopping.    I even had the music for it in my collection.

Warning, it's kind of a bummer:

On 12/18/2021 at 12:18 PM, DailyDi said:

I don't mind that one, it doesn't get as over-played as Feliz does.

My favorite Christmas story:

“If one could be home, they’d be already there.”

Tearing up just thinking about it. 

I don't consider dislikes for Christmas.  Favourites:

Hymn: Oh Come All Ye Faithful

Song: Finally Its Christmas by Hanson... their 2014 song My Favourite Christmas Sweater is also good. Of their Christmas covers, Someday At Christmas is nice, and I actually like their cover of Wonderful Christmastime. I haven't heard the Paul McCartney original.

I could not find ROTTEN AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE so this will have to do: Take your pick, any one of them will get you where you need ot go