LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Donations !

spoonchicken

We're halfway through the month, but we're only at 55% of the needed goal for our monthly operating costs.:o  If you like / love this place, and DON'T want to see it become a "pay-site" :(,  then I strongly ( albeit politely ) urge anyone who can,  to toss a few coins in the Tip jar by the door. Many thanks to everyone who has helped in the past, and continue to do so ! :thumbsup: :D ? ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a great site, and I wish I could do better, but I got ya $25! 
Maybe you can sell a diaper here, with “I SUPPORT DD”! printed on the butt ? Or maybe, “IM PROUD, TO SUPPORT THE LOAD HERE”! ? 

Well anyway, I hope there can be some others, willing to help, if they can do so. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Maybe you can sell a diaper here, with “I SUPPORT DD”! printed on the butt ? Or maybe, “IM PROUD, TO SUPPORT THE LOAD HERE”! ? 

Well anyway, I hope there can be some others, willing to help, if they can do so. 

ANYTHING helps immensely, my friend...on behalf of the site owner, Thank You :D

"Proud to Support the Load" ??? LOL LOL LOL :D:roflmao:

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Thanks Bill! Only takes a handful of twenty-something donations to close the gap!

• Like 2

There are times I wish I could put in more than I do, because this place is awesome. In addition to being a place where I can relax and “let my hair down, it helps me to be able to be in a place where I can talk to people that are like-minded, and may end up having many different opinions and points of view. You guys are awesome, and I could not ask for a better staffed or a better place to hang out.

Brian

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
18 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

I don't want to see this become a pay-site, but I can't help until I get paid again, which is towards the end of the month. Sorry, money has be tight for me lately, and I'm trying to catch back up on some bills.

Understood, my friend.....fear not.. as of 11 PM ( PST ) on 11-16, we're at 73% and rising...and the General Fund is looking good too...woo-hoo !

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, spoonchicken said:

Understood, my friend.....fear not.. as of 11 PM ( PST ) on 11-16, we're at 73% and rising...and the General Fund is looking good too...woo-hoo !

And I just closed that Gap with a $100 donation!!!! You're welcome!???? Consider it a early Christmas gift from yours truly!!!!!?????? I love you guys!!!!!!???????????????☺️?❤️?❤️

• Thanks 3

All Hail the Magnificent One, known as BabySpiderBoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:thumbsup: ) x 10,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

And I just closed that Gap with a $100 donation!!!! You're welcome!???? Consider it a early Christmas gift from yours truly!!!!!?????? I love you guys!!!!!!???????????????☺️?❤️?❤️

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, spoonchicken said:

All Hail the Magnificent One, known as BabySpiderBoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:thumbsup: ) x 10,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?"In the chill of night at the scene of a crime, like a streak of light he arrives just in time!"???❤️?️?️???️?️?❤️

• Like 2