LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should public toilets sell adult nappies

Jackk

I was out earlier and after having done a poo in my nappy I went to the toilet to change. I've changed in this toilet before as it's big and it's an enclosed room so there's no risk of being caught changing. It doubles up as a baby changing area and there's a machine where you can buy pretty much every size of pampers (see image). Can't help but think that these machines should sell adult nappies as well. I didn't have one so had to stick to the boxers that I was wearing over the nappy that I had used. When I got home and undressed to get in the shower to clean up properly they were heavily soiled and will need to go in the wash.

20211114_103128.jpg

I like the large bathroom. When you have a disability, they have rules that say that disabled bathrooms have to meet certain requirements. One of them is, and this is common for all situations. All doorways have to be a minimum of 36 inches wide.  All of my doors in my apartment meet this requirement. Larger bathrooms allow for someone in a wheelchair for another assistant type device to be able to go into the stall and change, or use the toilet. I also like the disabled bathrooms, because they are somewhat cleaner than a normal toilet. For example if I were to go to my local hospital on the hill, I have no problem using their facilities to be able to either use the bathroom or change. This is because they keep the bathrooms in pretty clean condition. I would much rather use the hospital bathroom and use any other bathroom that I have seen.

I think family bathrooms are also full as well. It doesn’t matter who you are, and that way you don’t have someone walking in while you were trying to do something to help some. Changing someone or helping them use the bathroom, these type of bathrooms allow you to privacy to be able to do so without Having someone walking in and interrupt you. As far as selling adult diapers in venders on the wall, I am not sure that there would be enough call to be able to sell those in public places, unless there was a call for such things. It would be similar to being in a nursing home:  they have diapers in every size possible, because you never know we will be dealing with, or when they might have an accident I need help.

Young children will need diapers for good share of their young lives. This is why those vendors exist. It would be nice to be able to walk into a public restroom and be able to pick up a diaper if you need it, but don’t diapers probably wouldn’t be in those types of machines, because there won’t be enough people that would partake in them, so whoever is stocking those machines would be losing. It would be cool to have one of those things in the bathroom, but how many people would actually take advantage of Such a device?

those vendors would be perfect for the large venues, airports, train Station, and the white coat there are a lot of people that go through there on a daily basis. I just hope that bathrooms like this or cleaner than normal. Because of Covid, no one that I know of uses public bathrooms that much, because of Covid I have been using my diapers More than I would use a public toilet. I have to use the toilet at work, I know that it’ll be clean, because I know the people that clean the toilets. I also know that the church is not open fully to the public, so the chances of having an issue are minimal.

Brian

1 hour ago, Jackk said:

I was out earlier and after having done a poo in my nappy I went to the toilet to change. I've changed in this toilet before as it's big and it's an enclosed room so there's no risk of being caught changing. It doubles up as a baby changing area and there's a machine where you can buy pretty much every size of pampers (see image). Can't help but think that these machines should sell adult nappies as well. I didn't have one so had to stick to the boxers that I was wearing over the nappy that I had used. When I got home and undressed to get in the shower to clean up properly they were heavily soiled and will need to go in the wash.

20211114_103128.jpg

Awwwww man!, If only I was the size of an actual baby, then I would definitely use something like that!????? And they should definitely make a adult version with adult baby diapers. And with my favorite diaper, Super Dry Kids!??☺️??????❤️ I'd kill to be a baby again!???????❤️☺️???❤️????❤️ Who knows?! If the adult baby community gets large enough then they might have to make these a regular thing! Then society couldn't ignore us. LOL!????

• Like 1

It would be a nice idea, but as Mikey already said, it all comes down to supply and demand.  I don't think there's enough of a demand for it.  Even if there was a growing number of adults using disposables, there's still the social stigma attached to diapers, so a lot of people would be all "OMG I'd just DIE of embarrassment if someone came in and saw me buying a diaper out of a machine!"  whereas if they carry their own changes/ supplies, it allows them to be more discreet.  And even if they did install adult diaper machines, it would probably end up being Depends pullups. Or generic brand pullups. :34_EmoticonsHDcom:

3 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

It would be a nice idea, but as Mikey already said, it all comes down to supply and demand.  I don't think there's enough of a demand for it.  Even if there was a growing number of adults using disposables, there's still the social stigma attached to diapers, so a lot of people would be all "OMG I'd just DIE of embarrassment if someone came in and saw me buying a diaper out of a machine!"  whereas if they carry their own changes/ supplies, it allows them to be more discreet.  And even if they did install adult diaper machines, it would probably end up being Depends pullups. Or generic brand pullups. :34_EmoticonsHDcom:

Yeah, you're probably right unfortunately. Personally if someone saw me buying a diaper out of a machine I'd be like, "FUCK OFF and mind your own damn business asshole!"????? I don't play that shit! And even if I did, I don't have the time for it anyway!?????????????❤️?❤️?

I can definitely see the use for the baby diapers, especially like others have said in higher traffic places but for adult diapers there wouldn't be nearly as much of a demand and if they would put those in the machine most likely the diapers would just sit in the machine. Also the mark up on them would be outrageous as already stated. 

No.  I'm not even sure I agree with baby diaper machines in restrooms.  Are you such a poor parent you go out with your kid and don't have enough diapers to get you by when your kid needs one?  The same holds true of an adult.  First, why would you need an adult diaper if you were using a restroom?  Yeah, I know.  Because you have to go in and change your diaper.  Adults should be responsible enough to know if they wear diapers at some point they will need to change them and have a couple spares with them for that purpose.  The only reason I could possibly see for an adult diaper dispenser in a family or handicap restroom would be if a person was too embarrassed to openly carry a fresh diaper into the store or wherever the restroom is located.  If that's the case maybe they didn't do such a good job of selecting a proper diaper for the time they are going to be away from home, or they didn't change before leaving.  I know, things happen.  You can always be somewhere and have a diaper failure, a mess in your diaper or just be wetting more than you planned.  As Dartplayerinwvc said, the mark up would be terrible for a very sub par diaper, and the demand just isn't there.  Might only be handy for a guy who ate at the local Mexican restaurant and shortly there after unexpectedly had a semi liquid mess flow out into his tighty whities.  Hit the nearest handicap restroom, toss the underwear in the trash bin and have to replace them with something else until he can get home.  Emergency use.  Otherwise, any person who really has to wear diapers would carry along a couple changes.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

No.  I'm not even sure I agree with baby diaper machines in restrooms.  Are you such a poor parent you go out with your kid and don't have enough diapers to get you by when your kid needs one?  The same holds true of an adult.  First, why would you need an adult diaper if you were using a restroom?  Yeah, I know.  Because you have to go in and change your diaper.  Adults should be responsible enough to know if they wear diapers at some point they will need to change them and have a couple spares with them for that purpose.  The only reason I could possible see for an adult diaper dispenser in a family or handicap restroom would be if a person was too embarrassed to openly carry a fresh diaper into the store or wherever the restroom is located.  If that's the case maybe they didn't do such a good job of selecting a proper diaper for the time they are going to be away from home, or they didn't change before leaving.  I know, things happen.  You can always be somewhere and have a diaper failure, a mess in your diaper or just be wetting more than you planned.  As Dartplayerinwvc said, the mark up would be terrible for a very sub par diaper, and the demand just isn't there.  Might only be handy for a guy who ate at the local Mexican restaurant and shortly there after unexpectedly had a semi liquid mess flow out into his tighty whities.  Hit the nearest handicap restroom, toss the underwear in the trash bin and have to replace them with something else until he can get home.  Emergency use.  Otherwise, any person who really has to wear diapers would carry along a couple changes.

You make really good points. My mommy whenever we go out carries a small diaper bag with a few extra diapers, wipes,powder and cream. She doesn't carry a purse so this is the only accessory she carries. The same goes for whenever I go out with my babysitter. 

I always carry a spare, but I have never needed it.

Baby diapers are much smaller than adult diapers, and the price would be so high that people would complain and then they would remove it..
Just look at the single or double sample packages, then you double that price and you might get close to what they need to sell them for.

I kinda see a need for baby diaper dispenser, mainly cause of lazy parents.
They might have diapers for the kid, but they in the trolley with dad, and were far away..