LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where do you want to go?

DailyDi

Where do you want to visit, or vacation at?

I love the smokey mountains, so I want to go back if I ever have vacation money again. Nothing better than a cabin in the mountains with a hot tub and a view.

I want to visit the home of cabbage patch kids, Babyland General Hospital in northern Georgia. It's a day tripper, but I'm waiting to have the money for a hand-sewn kid from the nursery.

And Vegas is a dream of mine. Someday.

• Like 2

I want to go to Chester Zoo, and to Leavesden Studio, where the Harry Potter film sets are.  Again.  I've been to both when we took our kids, but now I want to go as the little, with Mummy taking me.  We'll get there eventually...

• Like 1

I want to drive Rt 66 and Pacific Coast Highway.  And a bunch of other scenic roads.  But, considering I'm way out here on the east coast, I'll likely be waiting until I retire to do those given how much time I'd need to take in the sights.

Vegas... yeah, someday, especially to attend the SEMA show. 

Hmmm...  My top 3 

Hawaii (Have family there, mom wants to take me there on my vacation next year)

Japan

and to Drive Route 66, sure it sounds easier than the other 2, but I don't have a car, license or insurance making the other 2 more likely, not to mention the other 2 are cheaper. Yes, I know.. I'm almost 50 and don't have a license, I have had the fortune to always work within walking distance of where I work so never made sense to get a license when it's an unnecessary extra monthly expense. Not that I don't know how to drive, better than most people in fact, but I just don't have much use for one.

Oh, I have more places I’d like to go, then anyone really wants to hear about here. Long bucket list. 

But, I’ll through a few out there, in a short, and off the top of my head version. 
I’d love to ride the trans Canadian train. Not exactly, a one only place to go to, but I would love to do that excursion. 
My other, I would like to return to a stay at Disney World. I have been the 2 times, but it’s been many years. This time, I want easy access accommodations, like the Polynesian. I would like to stay there, and be able to hop on the monorail, to the parks. A nice room would be fine, I don’t need super luxury. On one of my 2 trips, I stayed at the Grand Floridian, it’s on Disney property. It wasn’t a bad resort, but everywhere you wanted to go, you had to walk to a bus stop, wait, then endure a long sometimes crowded bus ride, stop and go, stop and go… ? I didn’t enjoy that part of the stay, at all. 
To bad, there isn’t an ABDL type convention, or few days there! I think that would be, a great place for something like that. 

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I love the smokey mountains, so I want to go back if I ever have vacation money again. Nothing better than a cabin in the mountains with a hot tub and a view.

I want to visit the home of cabbage patch kids, Babyland General Hospital in northern Georgia. It's a day tripper, but I'm waiting to have the money for a hand-sewn kid from the nursery.

@DailyDi

sounds like a great idea Mikey. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get the chance to have a vacation again. I am fortunate however, because my brother ERIC and his wife live in Dallas Texas. Eric‘s son lives in Florida, but I believe he goes to school out of state, in one of the colder climates. If and when that happens, what ERIC used to do, was the fly him from Florida to Texas and have him stay a certain amount of time, and then fly him back to Florida home.

in 2016, my brother Michael and my brother ERIC and myself all talked about going to Florida to vacation condo at Westgate. My brother and his wife have a timeshare there, so you can go there when they have the money or the time, and you can get a whole bunch of different amenities while you’re there. The only thing that we found that was the problem, was that the bathroom tub looked like it was pretty good for me to get into, but it was very hard for me to get out of and ERIC had to help me get in and out of the shower. Most of the beds that were made in the guest quarters were made out of memory foam or some sort of weird form, and as you are aware anything that is really weird for your back will usually hurt it. When I was in Florida I loved it. It was about 70 to 80° every day, and I remember when I was there for almost a week and a half it rained for about three days straight hard. And then we were able to swim play mini golf or do whatever we want and enjoy a movie every day or take a ride to the store, and I was able to use my wheelchair (The purple one, who I call “The purple professor“ because she has the electronic wheels and all that stuff so figured that would be a cute name for her). I haven’t been back since 2016, but I have been promised by my brother ERIC that someday I will be able to return, and in order for me to do that I need to save money, and be able to do some other stuff, but ERIC said that if I wanted to come down he would take care of the airfare and all of the things that I would need, and all I would need with my spending money.

I haven’t been back since 2016, but I have been promised by my brother ERIC that someday I will be able to return, and in order for me to do that I need to save money, and be able to do some other stuff, but ERIC said that if I wanted to come down he would take care of the airfare and all of the things that I would need, and all I would need was my spending money.

I love my brothers dearly, and it always amazes me as to what they are willing to do for me or for anyone else. There are times I miss them very much my brother Daniel, my brother ERIC, my brother JAMES, I miss them all. Each one of them has their own things that they do, and I am very proud of all of them. My brother JAMES works in the medical field, my brother DAN owns his own business, my brother ERIC is a teacher, his wife owns a salon, and my former stepmother owned a salon and a couple other businesses. In short all of my brothers have particular skills, and Michael has been working hard to as a door Dash delivery driver, and before that he was doing merchandising with the company for many years. All of them are hard-working individuals, and I look up to a lot of them because of the way they are. I might be not be able to do things like my brothers dues, such as playing basketball, or hard sports were you have to run up and down the court, but every time I try to do something with my brothers, they always try to include me. I can’t say enough how much I love my Family and that is the truth.

just as you have been dealing with migraine headaches lately, I have been dealing with a headache of my own. My parents think that most of the things that are in my apartment or junk, and I need to get rid of the junk. I know they want me to do that, and they told me that they would help me. The problem is that there are times that the way I think they say it set me off, and I ended up blasting my parents the other day because I just got sick of hearing it over and over again. When you’re almost 50, and you feel like you’re being treated like you’re five, there’s a problem: I probably I’m taking it the wrong way, but it feels like an attack. Sometimes I feel as if whatever I do it is not enough: I could clean this place from top to bottom floor to ceiling scrubbed every inch of floor, and I would still have a problem, and people would probably think I have junk all over the place. I’m proud of my home, even if it does look a little cluttered. When you are a tech guy, you have a lot of cables drives televisions or monitors or whatever it is, and I have a lot of experience dealing with the electronics. If I were to get rid of some of the things that they probably want me to get rid of I would not have anything. People sometimes Wonder how I can live like this. I’ve cleaned up a lot of my apartment, but there is a lot more work to do, and I wanna make sure that it is done. The problem is…….. regardless of how much I do, I feel inadequate, and that really makes me depressed. Don’t worry, I have the doctor informed about the situation, and I’ve started talking to A counselor. When you feel like I do, and you feel like you can’t talk to anyone about it, it makes me mad. Every time I talk to anyone about something that I am dealing with, it seems to always go back to my mother. Then my mother whenin in a conversation, One for me “you talk to so-and-so“ why didn’t you talk to me? The answer is easy: sometimes I don’t think that my mother understands what I’m going through, and maybe I don’t understand some of the things she’s going through. I’m accused of not listening. That is ridiculous: what I hear is a bunch of noise a bunch of angst anger and everything else. My mom praises me for some of the things I do, and she always tells me that I’m doing well and I just have to make some changes. But what can I do at 50 years old having to deal with this nonsense where I have to always be checking in, or having them scrutinize the entire expense of my apartment and telling me that something is going on. I know they want to help me but sometimes I wonder is my mental stability going to remain because of this nonsense I wish I didn’t have it happen but it does. I’m not going to be able to change my parents in the way they act think or believe, all I want is the freedom to decide what the hell is going on in my life, and that I make sure that I go through what I need to, get some shelving in here and organization in here, and then once I have that I can go in and organize almost anything.

have there ever been days when you feel like “you’re damned if you do, you’re damned if you don’t, you’re asked to respect your parents, and if I don’t “they’re gone“? This is what bothers me. I spent the last two nights worrying that I’m going to say something, raise my voice, the cross, and the minute I do that or disagree, “they’re gone“ I will never see them again, and they won’t help me anymore. It is hard to think like this and worry that I will step out of line disagree and they take it as an insult. I want to make it clear for the record that I love my family more than life itself, and would climb mount Everest or do whatever it takes to make sure that my family is OK. I may disagree with my mom my step dad or anybody else, but I don’t want to get to the point where somebody is so upset with me that I make one mistake in my family is “gone“ my parents are well into their 70s, and I understand that they have issues as well, but when you have been dealing with some of the issues in your head for the last 50 years, it is hard to eliminate those ridiculousness episodes. 

if I could look right up at the sky right now I would ask the Lord to take this pain away for me. It’s bad enough that I hurt physically all over, and I have all these problems because they make it hard for me to do things. It’s equally bad that I also am suffering from emotional and psychological pain. I always try to do the best, and be the best time is that I can be, but there are times I wonder have I done enough, well I have enough strength to be able to get through some of this. I will work with the counselor to see if I can do this. I don’t want to get mad at anyone I just get annoyed that I am the one that leaves my life the way I do, and there are people that are willing to help me, but I have to kowtow to some of their requests, which I will do, I just want to be respected.

for example I talk to many people every day: there are times I have to talk to volunteers, and ask them for advice, or ask them if they need something. I’ve had a few volunteers get a little cross with me. That I can deal with. I’ve even had to raise my voice once or twice in my career is the manager of the thrift store, or is the Director of the thrift store. Sometimes I’ve had to fire people, but I never ever ever ever raise my voice to the level I had to raise it the other day because I was fed up and I felt like I was trapped. People respect me for who I am and what I do, and there may be people that think That I don’t do a good job, but that doesn’t bother me. That’s life, and you have to run your life the way you think you should, and run your business the way you think it will help the community the church, and others. I constantly wonder in my head, and I have to turn some of this off, and I mean turn it off, block it out, get rid of it.

i’ve heard many people tell me “your mother is your mother, she’s never going to change, live with it“. I do that every day, and I love my mom: but how many times have you gotten so mad you feel like punching the floor I have no mechanism in some cases when I’m so irritated it just makes me mad: there are a lot of times that I sit back here and eat all their advice, even though I might not like it. Sometimes I worry that I will lose my sanity because of stupidity over the amount of stuff I have in my apartment. Life is not based on How your house looks or how much stuff you have. People sometimes will tell me that they can’t come down here, because they would clean my house from top to bottom. That’s what mom said. She hasn’t been down here in about 15 years. I can except that that’s her opinion, but I wonder to myself, have I done enough? Do people still respect me for the person I am.?

These thoughts hurt me every night: I constantly try to remember the good times, the times and nobody was mad, the times were people understood that people are people, and they lose their temper sometimes, and they have the right to be upset when somebody confront them with a negative emotion. I try to be positive, and friends on here have told me the same thing, don’t worry about it, you are in control. The problem is, that sometimes if I don’t do as I ask, I get the flak.  

so here we are: I’ve gone through a roller coaster ride that I never want to take again: my mom is right on some points, and I’m right on others. She’s wrong on some points, I am wrong on others. But it just seems like I don’t wanna have these type of episodes where I end up getting upset, and then eventually someone will find out how upset I get or what type of medicines I have to take to stop this ridiculousness. Pain is not just physical: it is emotional spiritual psychological. I don’t know what it is but I hurt like hell, in more ways than one and I am a tough old bird so I’ll try real hard not to worry. But I worry, what can I do?

such as the situation here: you’re damned if you do you’re damned if you don’t, and if you don’t play the game by the rules you’re told, you lose your help, you may lose your parents. My mom says “Time will pass just let it happen“ but I still worry, what happens if I try real hard I do everything that I can, and I’m still weak and tired and almost impossible to be able to go to moms house: I don’t want to go home if I’m going to be subjected to the type of ridiculousness. Regardless if they’re right or wrong, and they are right. I didn’t like what happened when I was insulted: I told my mom this but it hurts.

so I will try very hard, there is no reason why I can’t change what I can do but I can’t change what my parents do and I don’t want to be in a position where I am on my mom’s “shit list“ if you get on one of those lists, she’ll just forget you exist and never deal with you again. I’m sad that I didn’t get there, but she wants me to change my attitude, as if their attitude is the right one and mine is the wrong one. I believe both of us are at fault, because even if my mom is right, and she is, why would I have To go through this every time. It’s ridiculous. When I go home I expect to be in a place that safe, place that I can tell anything to anyone, in the place where I can get the one thing that I haven’t been able to get in several months a hug.

to go through this every time. It’s ridiculous. When I go home I expect to be in a place that safe, place that I can tell anything to anyone, in the place where I can get the one thing that I haven’t been able to get in several months a hug.

so continues my nightmare! I feel so disrespected: I have to respect everybody else, which I try to do, but I can’t seem to get or I feel I can’t get the respect that I believe I have earned, because this stupid stuff constantly happens. People ask me why the heck did you just post all of this? Answer: I need a vacation just like everyone else, and if I have to ride this motorcycle or this type of a amusement ride I want off. I love my family, but I can’t take much more of this ridiculousness regardless of who’s right or who’s wrong.  I’ve had dreams of vacations where people take care of me and I don’t have to worry about a thing I can lay in the sun, I can swim in the ocean, I can swim in a swimming pool, I can drink iced tea or water, and I don’t have to worry about a thing. In this situation I have to worry about whether I’m going to have to hire a whole team of people, because my parents decide that “they’re done if I make a mistake“ maybe I’m over reacting, but I’ve been having nightmares like this long before I had it out with my mom and I lost my temper. I have a temper and I admit it, but I try not to use it - It feels like they just want to make me mad, even though they say they don’t. Now does everyone see why I need a vacation?

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edited to remove errant paragraphs that fragment themselves
  • Like 2

I'd really want to go to Diaper-Land!? Where I could have all the diapers and wipes in the world!!!!!!!??? And baby adventures!!!!!!!!! I'd also go to the beach with my Daddies!?☺️? Any beach, it doesn't matter where!???❤️????❤️?⛱️?️?????☺️❤️?❤️????????❤️? 

Disney World is always a topper.  I'd even like to go to the one in Paris.  Their Haunted Mansion "Phantom Manor" is different that the others.  I've never been to Branson, this past summer I went to Wisconsin Dells which is always relaxing.  Hawaii is a place I've never been to, also London England.  Lots of places in the USA and I wouldn't mind taking a river cruise in Europe some day.  Not anxious at this time to travel out of the country.  No interest in going to Mexico, although it might be interesting to run from the killer drug dealers at the beach resorts in Cancun - NOT!!

7 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Pass on Vegas....it's really just not worth it. Been there several times, ugh. Just another over grown city that hypes up its past. The people there are crazy too, its just a tourist trap, noone knows how to drive, they do 80 in 45 zones....??

The only thing worth while is "Changing times diaper company" ..... And..well, the M&M store... Forget the rest. ????