LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

19 hours ago, kerry said:

Gosh you have a lot of fun avatars...

I also wonder why Paige didn't say something immediately, but I think she had reason to trust that she would not be poisoned at Alex's party.

*giggles* Thank you Kerry! I just google different gifs... Although the anime ones are kinda my signature... *giggles*

So, I've caught up all the way to now and I'm really impressed. The story is well written, the grammar and spelling is good too. There were just a few (less than a handful) cringy-ish scenes, where I thought the whole baby-ing this was just a bit too forced, but it's all good.

Very well done and I'm looking forward to the (eventual) confrontation with her old employer. And if I had to make a guess as to what you're planning with her old employer, then I would say, that he would find himself in another place where he would find himself a little fish amongst (literal) giants!

Or if not that, then perhaps Alex knows someone, who may be able to teach him some manners...

Chapter 33: Accidents

Thief in Service - by LittleFallenPrincess

I didn’t care that people were looking at me, I just continued to cry like a baby.

I sobbed into my hands more than I had ever sobbed in my whole life. It was like all my emotions were turned up to 11 and I couldn’t handle any of them.

But in an instant... everything felt slightly better. As soon as Alex lifted me up, placed me on her lap and held me close, gently shushing me and rocking me... everything felt... better.

Not completely better, but... just... I don’t know... like I was safe. That everything was going to be okay.

Because Mummy was here.

“Oh darling, why didn’t you tell me you needed to go?” She stroked my hair and soothed me with her voice.

I didn’t respond, I was still too busy crying to form any words.

“Don’t worry about the rules, this was a clear accident.” She continued, sounding more and more maternal.

“I...” I sniffled a bit, “It... wasn’t...”

“You mean you did this because you wanted to?” She asked.

“N... no...”

“Then tell me what’s up sweetie.”

“I...” I burst into tears again, so Alex held me closer and pressed my head against her chest.

Her rhythmic heartbeat soothed me. The shushing and the rocking calmed my nerves. The crying slowed, but didn’t stop.

“You just stay here sweetpea... you’re safe now...”

I opened my eyes to see everyone staring at me. Some people were laughing, which caused me to start crying properly again.

“Sweetie... what’s the matter?” Alex asked.

“I... think someone spiked my drink...”

I saw Alex’s fist clench.

“Do you know who?”

“The... the... the girl you asked to get me a drink. She’s been... she’s been saying bad things and talking behind your back... I figured... it was probably her...”

“Shhh, it’s okay my little love. You just stay with me. Mummy is going to get to the bottom of this...”

Alex stood up, taking me along for the ride. My legs wrapped themselves around her hips and my arms wrapped themselves around her neck. Not that I needed to, she seemed strong enough to carry me easily, but it made me feel safer.

“EVERYBODY!” Alex shouted.

The room went dead silent.

Looking down at me, she whispered, “Sorry baby, Mummy is going to be a bit loud whilst she finds out who hurt you. So maybe cover your ears?”

I shook my head and stayed wrapped around her.

“LISTEN! As you all may be aware, Paige broke a rule tonight. She’s had an accident. And normally, if it’s a first offence, I’d tell them to go shower and clean themselves and warn them never to do it again, but apparently this wasn’t an accident. It also wasn’t on purpose. SOMEONE put something in my babygirl’s drink...”

Gasps were heard around the room, people turning to look at each other, all trying to figure out who it was.

“I know who you are. And I know what you’ve been saying behind my back. I’ve been too patient with your disrespect for far too long. Now... for spiking someone’s drink, I’d instantly call the police. And have you barred from all future events. But it wouldn’t be fair of me to do that after the generosity I showed my little Paige here, plus I believe it to be a simple prank, so the police don’t need to be involved.”

I looked up at her, confused.

“Trust me, babygirl.” She whispered to me.

I nodded and nestled my face into her shoulder.

“I won’t name the offender. But I will give the person a choice. Either leave now and be barred from all major events in this city for the foreseeable future... or... once the party is over, instead of leaving... head up to the dungeon and wait for me. If you choose the latter, then you will be forgiven after your punishment, and you will be allowed to attend future events here. Don’t worry, limits won’t be broken. You may endure some humiliation though...”

Everyone started talking to each other. I looked over to where the girl who spiked my drink was and enjoyed the nervousness in her eyes. She didn’t say a word, probably too afraid to out herself.

“Anyway, don’t worry about that for now; the one I’m talking about can have the rest of the evening to decide. I, however, need to go change a messy nappy and change this little one into something more age appropriate... so back to enjoying yourselves, everyone!” Alex waved her hand and everyone went back to what they were doing.

Walking out of the event room, Alex stroked my hair gently and kissed the top of my head.

“If she knows what is good for her... she’ll be outside the dungeon after the event. And if you’re a good girl, I’ll let you be an adult and get some revenge on her. Don’t worry, I know the kinds of things she’s been saying behind my back. I’ve known for a while. She’s been like this since way before I met you. She’s just jealous of all the attention I give others.”

We walked up the staircase. The mess was mushing around the back of my nappy, being pressed by the latex outfit and Alex’s arm. It wasn’t uncomfortable... but... I don’t know... it was weird.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because she’s a little brat and wants all the attention for herself. That, and she’s got a huge crush on me.”

“Oh.” I sighed.

“Don’t worry sweetpea, I’m not interested in her. My heart belongs to you.”

Her saying those words made everything feel better. It made my heart beat faster, my legs feel all wibbly and my tummy all wobbly.

“Now, let’s go get you changed, shall we?” She smiled and headed to the nursery.

Thankfully the latex suit was easier to take off than it was to put on.

“Pee-ew!” Alex waved her hand in front of her nose, making me blush. “What a stinky little baby I have! Good job Mummy is here to clean you up!”

She somehow made me feel less guilty about doing this for her to clean up. Instead, she just made me feel extremely small and cute and... babyish.

Taking the nappy out from under me, mess and all, she wrapped it up and put it in the nappy bin.

I lay there, naked, covering my boobs, trying not to feel too embarrassed.

“You don’t have to cover up, sweetpea. I’ve seen them before...” She said, trying to reassure me.

“I know... I just...”

“Well that’s enough out of you...” She said, picking up my dummy from the side and popping it in my mouth.

I blushed, happily suckling on the dummy as she went about cleaning my most intimate area.

Once I was clean, before picking up the powder, she picked up another wipe.

“Baby likes this...” she commented.

“Nuh huh!” I whined behind my dummy.

“I can tell...”

She wiped slowly, making my whole body shiver.

“Uhh...” my voice quivered.

“Would my baby like Mummy to do that more? Maybe it would make baby feel better after everything that’s happened...”

“I... ummm...”

She wiped again. And again. More and more intimately.

“Well?” She asked, expecting an answer.

“Y... yes?” I replied hesitantly.

“Yes what, sweetpea?”

“Yes... Mummy...” I corrected myself.

Wiping turned to rubbing. But just as the wipe was about to fall apart... she threw it aside and used her fingers instead.

“OH.... M.....M... Mu... Mummy...”

Breathing heavily, it was like my entire body was filled with electricity. Pleasurable feelings ran down my arms and legs and everything tingled.

Never, not once in my life, had someone had this effect on me.

“Good girl... let it all out for Mummy...”

“I... I... I...”

My head tilted back and I moaned loudly, not caring if anyone downstairs could hear me.

“Good girl! That’s much better, isn’t it?”

“I...” I was trying to catch my breath after that intense orgasm. One of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. “I...”

“D’aww, baby lost her words! Don’t worry, you don’t need all of them. Just three will do...”

I looked down at her, as she smiled at me.

“When Mummy does something nice for her baby... what does baby say?”

“F... fank you, Mummy.”

“That’s my special little girl. Now, how about we get you thickly padded? If you’re a good baby, I’ll let you have some fun with our little toy in the dungeon later... and if you’re a very good baby, I’ll let you play with Mummy in bed tonight...”

This was the first proper sexual thing we had done together. Sure, we had done some kinky stuff... but nothing was truly sexual like this. And the promise of more tonight? Better, even? Of course I was going to be the best-behaved little girl at the party!

“B... ba.. ba...” was all that could come out of my mouth. My words were just... gone.

“D’aww there she is! My darling little bundle of joy! Let’s get you padded, dressed, and back downstairs so you can play with the other littles!”

After getting me into a nappy, Alex surprised me by putting yet another nappy underneath me and pulling that up, taping it in place.

“I don’t have any of those cute crawler nappies from the other universe, but I can at least double you up. Don’t worry, I cut into the first nappy before putting it on you so you can wet yourself as much as you want without worry of it leaking!”

‘That... is actually pretty clever! And wow, these nappies are so thick now! I... I wonder what the crawler ones are like then...’

After the thick nappy came the thick, white woollen tights. And the frilly pink dress. And the hair bows.

Holding me in front of the mirror, I couldn’t see anything other than a rather large baby in Alex’s arms. I couldn’t believe I looked so little and cute... and even more importantly, I couldn’t believe I felt so little and cute too. I had slipped into the headspace so easily, with zero fighting back from my adult brain.

And as Alex carried me back downstairs, Flopsy in my arms, me in Alex’s... I felt happy and warm and... loved.

If this was littlespace, if this is what my future was with Alex... I was a happy woman.

As we entered the event room again, Rachel rushed over to us.

“Oh my god! Look how adorable she is! Can I...?” she asked Alex.

“If she’s okay being away from her Mummy...” Alex smiled and laughed.

“Can I hold you, sweetpea?” She asked me. “Don’t worry, I’m stronger than I look. And I won’t go far from your Mummy.”

I looked nervously between the two women who wanted my affection, and I nodded at Rachel.

Alex handed me over, and true to her word, Rachel held me with ease in her arms.

“You really do weigh barely anything, little one! And you’re so cute! Look at your widdle feetsies!”

I giggled as she lightly tickled my feet through the thick tights.

“She likes you!” Alex commented, making Rachel smile.

“Well I’m not you, but I like to think I have a way with littles too. And Paige is so cute! You’re a very lucky Mummy!”

“Paige is going to stay little for the rest of the event. She’s been through a lot.”

“Good idea, Miss. I don’t blame you. Is it the usual troublemaker?” Rachel asked.

“Correct. Jealous that I have a little now, that I’m no longer available. Not that I was available to her anyway.”

“What are you going to do with her if she does go up to the dungeon after the event?”

“I’m going to show her what being my sub entails. And what happens to people who mess with my baby. Don’t worry, nothing too bad. Maybe just a few forced orgasms, maybe some spankings... Not sure yet. If Paige is a good girl, she’ll get to decide everything for her.”

“Oooh, I bet that’ll be fun!” Rachel said to me, bouncing me up and down on her hip gently.

I giggled and blushed at all the attention I was getting, as well as the way they were talking to me like I really was a baby.

“Anyway, I’m going to feed her a bottle, no doubt she needs a proper drink after all that. After that, I think I’ll introduce her to some of the littles before the event ends.”

Rachel handed me back to Alex.

“I’m going to go give that friend of Tiff’s a spanking. No doubt they encouraged her to spike the drink.” Rachel raised her eyebrow in the general direction of her victim.

“Good idea. Give them one from me, will you?” Alex grinned.

“Happy to!” Rachel said, walking off, spinning a paddle in her hand.

“Now baby... how about we get you a baba?” Alex looked down at me, kissing my forehead.

I nodded nervously.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to get someone I trust to make it for you. I won’t be making that mistake again.”

Walking over to the pups, Alex signalled John, who stood up and walked over.

“John? Can I ask a favour please?” She asked him.

“Anything, Miss!” He replied, with the same friendly voice he spoke to me with back in the car.

“I can’t be up and down these stairs with Paige, so could you please go get one of Paige’s bottles from the kitchen cupboard upstairs and fill it with milk, please? I want someone I can trust to do this for me.”

“Understandable after what happened. I’ll go do that right away.” John smiled, and then looked at me. “Are you okay little Miss? That must have been scary! But don’t worry; your Mummy will always take care of you!”

I nodded and smiled back, and then John walked off to get a bottle for me.

I still couldn’t believe that Alex was so loved and looked up to... people happy to get her anything she wants...

But then as I looked around, seeing the happy faces of all these kinksters, who have been given a safe space to be themselves, all the effort Alex has gone through to make sure everyone is well taken care of... I understood why people loved her so much. It’s just one of the many reason why... why I love her.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get 4 chapters early access to chapters of Thief in Service.

New chapters of Thief in Service every Monday/Wednesday/Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Why would it be against the rule to use the diaper?

What did I read over?

Interesting approach to naming the culprit, especially Miss Carver probably knew about her for some time.

I agree with the last part of Paige's thoughts, it's an amazing feeling just reading all that.

I am curious about the punishment this brat will get.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Why would it be against the rule to use the diaper?

What did I read over?

Interesting approach to naming the culprit, especially Miss Carver probably knew about her for some time.

I agree with the last part of Paige's thoughts, it's an amazing feeling just reading all that.

I am curious about the punishment this brat will get.

A lot of kink events have specific rules that do not allow messing. Wetting is usually fine. Every single littles event I've been to specifically says no messing allowed at events.

3 minutes ago, the diaper mike said:

And another amazing chapter as always I appreciate your work and the time that you put into your stories

Thank you so much! Comments like this mean the world to me!

21 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“I...” I was trying to catch my breath after that intense orgasm. One of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. “I...”

“D’aww, baby lost her words! Don’t worry, you don’t need all of them. Just three will do...”

nosebleed.gif

21 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

ut then as I looked around, seeing the happy faces of all these kinksters, who have been given a safe space to be themselves, all the effort Alex has gone through to make sure everyone is well taken care of... I understood why people loved her so much. It’s just one of the many reason why... why I love her.

love-squeal.gif

Chapter 34: Revenge

Oh my god. The fun I had at the event...

Being fed in front of others... humiliating, but it felt so right at the same time.

Being babied in front of others... same feeling.

Then I was plopped down into the playpen with the other littles.

At first, I was too nervous to say anything or interact, or even play near them.

But after a bit of pushing by Alex, I nudged closer and eventually one of them introduced themselves.

It didn’t take long before we were all chatting and being little and playing with toys and colouring.

It was all just so special! I loved it!

But then the event started dying down a little, people slowly coming out of their headspaces and their roles so they can get changed into civilian clothes and go home.

And whilst I knew that I could stay little if I wanted, for the whole night or even the whole week if I asked... I felt a little sad for everyone who had to go home, who won’t have a safe space to play until the next event.

So giving the biggest hugs I could to the little friends I had made, I made sure to tell them that maybe I’ll talk to Alex about play dates with them. That made them happy, which made me happier.

As the last person left the shop door, waving back to Alex and me, I let out a little tear as I buried my face into Alex’s chest.

“It’s okay babygirl, they’ll be back soon enough. Plus the next event we’ve got is for Christmas, so it’ll be extra fun!” She tried reassuring me, but it wasn’t working.

“I... I just feel bad for them. I can stay little an stuffs...”

“I know sweetie, it breaks my heart seeing them go too. I know their situations, I know how some of them can’t play or be themselves. But they know they can always ask to visit if they need. I’m always here to help.”

“And me too now.” I added, smiling up at her.

“D’aww. And they are very lucky to have you now too!”

I blushed and giggled as Alex locked up the door and carried me over to the stairs.

“Now baby... how about we go see if we’ve got a present outside the dungeon, or if I’ve got to blacklist someone...”

I had completely forgotten about ‘Tiff’ or whatever her name was. I was having so much fun with the littles that I had forgotten all about the incident earlier.

But as I thought about what may be waiting for us upstairs, I felt my little side getting... sleepy? Not sure how to phrase it. But it was like my little side knew it was time to rest for a bit, to let my adult side take over. So as we walked up the stairs, I slowly started to come out of my little headspace.

And as expected, there outside the door... was Tiff.

“Tiffany...” Alex used her ‘disappointed’ voice.

“I... I...” She looked like she was about to cry.

“You know how serious it is to spike someone’s drink like that?”

“But you did it to her at your party!”

“Because I knew it wouldn’t have any side effects on her. You don’t know that whatever you put in her drink wouldn’t have done anything else to her.”

“But... but...”

“Look, I understand it’s just a prank for you. But it could have been serious. And I do enjoy your company at the events, and I understand your situation. But that doesn’t give you the right to do anything to my babygirl without consent, you hear?”

“Sorry Miss Alex.” She dropped her head, looking at her feet.

“Now, I think it’s only fair that for ruining my little dolly tonight, that you become my little toy, as a replacement, for a couple of hours...”

Tiffany’s face lit up.

“Don’t go thinking this is a funishment. Whilst I won’t break any limits, I will push you. And what’s worse... is that Paige here will decide everything that happens to you...”

“What? Her? Seriously?” Suddenly Tiffany’s face turned to one of disgust as she looked at me.

“You wronged her, not me.”

“But! But!”

“But nothing. I know you want to play with me. So you will... but Paige will make all the decisions.”

“F...fine. Just don’t blacklist me! I need this event!”

“I know sweetie. It’s why I gave you this option. But you can’t go around doing things like that, especially to my baby.”

“Sorry Miss Alex.” She hung her head again.

“It’s not me you should be apologising to...”

Tiffany turned reluctantly to me again and looked me in the eyes, clearly unimpressed that she has to do this.

“Sorry Miss Paige...” she reluctantly apologised in that way kids do when they really hate being told off.

“So... let’s say an hour? Paige gets to decide which rooms, which toys, and what we do with you. Deal?”

I knew Tiffany didn’t want to, not with me making the decisions, but she knew there was no other way.

“Deal.” Tiffany said, tapping her foot.

“So babygirl... where are we starting?” Alex asked me.

I thought long and hard about this.

‘I could make her a baby? Have her crawling about in a nappy... maybe make her mess? That’d be justice for what she did to me. Cute too...’

But then I didn’t like the idea of Alex babying anyone other than me, at least not this intimately.

‘What about the petplay room...? Have her with just a collar, barking and crawling around... making her play fetch...’

No. Still not right.

‘Dungeon? Have her subby... tie her up... forced orgasms like Alex suggested earlier... spankings... oh that would be fun.’

No. No matter what, all these felt wrong. Every room, every role felt off.

Except one, and I realised why.

It turns out my little side still hadn’t gone to sleep yet. Being in this frilly pink dress, this wet nappy and these thick tights... being held by Alex still... how was I supposed to think like an adult when the babyishness was being so reinforced?

I couldn’t see myself as a domme or an owner or a Mummy or anything. I couldn’t see myself even giving orders to Alex for what she must do to Tiffany.

But the doll room...

“Umm... the doll room.” I muttered, nervously.

“Oh really?” Alex looked surprised. Tiffany looked even more so.

“Wha?” I replied.

“I wasn’t expecting that. Why’d you pick that one?”

“Because... I want my own dolly to play with.”

“Oh good idea! I mean, I was hoping to dress you up like my little dolly first... but I think this is a perfect idea, good job babygirl!” Alex praised me, kissing me softly on the cheek, making me blush instantly.

“Fanks...”

“So Tiffany... are you ready to be my babygirl’s little dolly for the next hour? We’ll dress you up like a typical dolly, maybe in a similar dress to Paige here, but with over the top doll makeup. Limit your vocabulary to about three or four phrases...”

“Mummy?” I had an idea.

“Yes baby?”

“Can... she be a babydoll?”

“Oh even better! You sure you’re not a domme, sweetie?” Alex grinned at me. “Yes, she can be your little Betsy-Wetsy! So she’ll be dressed just like you, but limited phrases and doll makeup. So Tiff... walk into the nursery. Let’s get you padded first...”

Tiffany was silent the whole time. I don’t think she was a little, she was more of a sub, so this was humiliating to her.

‘Good.’ I thought to myself.

But once she was as thickly padded as I was, Alex escorted her out of the nursery and into the doll room, with Tiffany waddling the whole way. Thankfully I was being carried by Alex, so the thickness of my nappy wasn’t a problem. I’m still surprised Alex’s arms aren’t hurting at this point! She had only put me down for a few minutes to put Tiffany into a nappy, and then she picked me up again.

“Go sit down, dolly. And stay silent. Here Paige, you keep an eye on your new dolly. Play with her if you want, she’s yours for the hour...”

Alex set me down on the bed next to Tiffany who wasn’t wearing anything but the comically-large nappy taped around her hips.

“Umm...” I wanted to ask something, but wasn’t sure about it.

“What’s up, cupcake?” Alex asked, picking out clothes from the large walk-in wardrobe.

“You said play... what do you mean?”

“Why, got anything in mind?” She grinned at me.

“I wanted... umm...”

“You can tell me, babygirl. I can always say no.”

“Can... can I rub the front of the dolly’s nappy?” I blushed upon saying it out loud

“Of course you can sweetpea!”

Turning around, grinning at Tiffany, who looked nervous at the fact her crush had just told me I could play with her... I edged closer to her.

“I... I...” Tiffany backed up until she was resting her back against the headboard.

“Dolly!” I said in a cutesy voice, pressing my hand on the front of her nappy. “I wonder if Dolly can even feel this...”

As I rubbed the nappy, little moans escaped her mouth.

“I think she’s enjoying that baby... just be careful, you don’t want to wear her out too quickly...”

“Otay Mummy.” I said, slowing the rubbing until I came to a complete stop, leaving Tiffany wanting more, biting her bottom lip.

“Aaaand done!” Alex announced, pulling out a very similar dress to the one I was currently wearing, as well as some identical tights.

“She’ll look just like me!”

“Yes sweetie, but just wait until I’ve done her makeup!” Alex said, indicating to Tiffany to lift her arms up.

Reluctantly, Tiffany did as she was told, lifting her arms up. Alex quickly pulled the dress over her head, pulling it down so it was on her properly. Next came the tights, quickly followed by her hair being done in a very similar fashion to mine, complete with matching bows.

“There, now she looks just like you!”

I looked at her and she looked back at me. And yup... other than her brown hair, she looked like a twin or something.

“Now, makeup...” Alex pulled out a little makeup kit she had in a draw nearby. “Stay still sweetie...”

After a good while, Alex put the finishing touches on Tiffany’s face.

“Have a look... Dolly.”

Tiffany looked in the mirror on the vanity table and fell back in surprise.

“I... I...”

“Ah ah. No talking. Except for specific phrases. Now, Paige... what phrases do you want her to say?”

“Umm...” I had a long think. “How about... ‘Oops... I had an accident!’? And ‘I wuv you!’ And maybe the last could be... ‘I’m just a siwwie widdle baby’?”

“Good choices! You got that Tiff?”

“I... I’m just a siwwie widdle baby...” Tiffany groaned. She couldn’t believe she had to do this.

“So what do we do now, sweetpea? She’s your dolly.”

“Can... can we play downstairs in the event room? Maybe in the playpen?”

“Of course. Come along Dolly...” Alex ordered Tiffany up, and then picked me up, walking my new little dolly out of the room and back down to the event room.

For the next thirty minutes, I played along in the playpen, getting fully back into littlespace, pretending Tiffany really was my dolly. I no longer wanted to tease her by rubbing her or anything, now she really was just my little dolly. Tiffany hated every minute of it, but after what she put me through, I didn’t care.

And before long, our time was nearly up.

“Nearly done sweetpea. Want to finish up with your Dolly?” Alex asked.

“Umm... okay...” I sighed.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got one last surprise...”

“Huh?” Tiffany and I both had the same reaction.

“Whilst you were busy playing... I figured you’d both be thirsty, so I got you both a baba each. Here you go Paige, here’s some milk.”

I happily grabbed the bottle and started drinking from it. I couldn’t believe I was doing this... and even worse... enjoying it.

“And for you, Dolly... juice.”

I looked at the juice in the other bottle. And I knew exactly what Alex was doing.

So did Tiffany.

“But... umm...” Tiffany had been good the whole time we played, only saying the three phrases I had given her. This was the first time she deviated.

“But what? But that juice is the same juice you gave to Paige? What a shame!” Alex feigned compassion, making me giggle a bit.

Tiffany looked really nervous now.

“But... that’s not fair!”

“I know it’s not. But what REALLY isn’t fair, is the fact that you’re going to go home dressed like this. After having this bottle.”

“Huh?”

Alex reached over and put her hands behind Tiffany.

I heard a familiar soft click.

“There. You’re not able to take this outfit off for another hour. And here is what is going to happen, so listen carefully.” Alex just grinned, as did I.

Tiffany nodded, nervous as to what Alex had in store for her.

“You’re going to be fed this bottle by Paige here. I’ve called John, he’s going to give you a lift home. Now I know you live alone, so you don’t have to worry about being seen by anyone else. After the hour, the lock will release and you’ll be allowed to change out of the outfit and... whatever mess may be in your nappy.”

“But...”

“That’s not what dollies say... I could always call a normal cab instead...”

“I... I wuv you.” Tiffany said in her most doll-like voice.

“That’s better. Now, here you go Paige, make sure your dolly drinks it all, okay?”

I nodded, taking the bottle from Alex and lifting it up to Tiffany’s mouth.

It took a few seconds for Tiff to open her mouth, but she managed it and I shoved the teat in.

She nervously started suckling.

Once the bottle had been finished, Alex helped Tiffany to her feet and looked back at me.

“You stay in the playpen, sweetpea. I’m going to get Tiffany’s coat with her and put her other set of clothes in her bag, then make sure she gets to John’s car. Be a good girl, okay?”

“Okay Mummy!” I said, wiggling a bit, the wet nappy making it feel even better. “Bye bye Dolly!” I waved to Tiffany.

She looked back at me and rolled her eyes. “Bye bye Miss. I...” before she could finish her sentence, she grabbed her stomach and I got a front row view of what I must have looked like earlier as she filled the back of her nappy, the noise of which filled the room.

“O...oops. I... had an accident...”

“Good dolly.” Alex said, escorting the poor girl out of the room.

I sat there, waiting for Alex to return, feeling slightly sorry for Tiffany... but at the same time feeling satisfied that she got what was coming to her. I don’t feel we were too harsh on her... it sucks, sure, but surely she’s learnt her lesson.

Plus it was actually kind of fun having a dolly like that.

This was difficult to post. Not because of the chapter, but because I'm still slightly hungover from my birthday yesterday ?

So Thief in Service finishes on my Patreon on Monday. So next week I'll posting the first chapter of book 5 on there. I'm doing this release differently, instead of posting the first chapter here and the first 5 on Patreon (to account for two weeks early access), I'll just be posting the first next week on Patreon. Book 5 will start 2 weeks later on here with the first chapter.

Also, quick word of advice: If you haven't read all 4 of my books by the time Book 5 releases... I'd advise to do so. You need to have read all four before starting the fifth. Otherwise you won't understand a lot of what's going on.

I hope everyone enjoys this story as it goes on! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get 4 chapters early access to chapters of Thief in Service.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Oh such an entertaining chapter and what a great punishment for "Dolly".

I find these time locks really entertaining and she got away with it considering John is driving her home.

I am curious about the remaining chapters and on book 5 (2 weeks means from 28.02. it goes off or do I have a thinking error? And book 4 ends only on Patreon on Monday we should have chapters here on Daily without interruption or?)

First of all I'm curious if and how Tony appears here again although while I'm writing this and reading that you should have read all 4 books I even have an idea but it's already gone because this story takes place before all the other stories or maybe it works with a time jump in the epilogue ... ah my head hurts.

5 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh such an entertaining chapter and what a great punishment for "Dolly".

I find these time locks really entertaining and she got away with it considering John is driving her home.

I am curious about the remaining chapters and on book 5 (2 weeks means from 28.02. it goes off or do I have a thinking error? And book 4 ends only on Patreon on Monday we should have chapters here on Daily without interruption or?)

First of all I'm curious if and how Tony appears here again although while I'm writing this and reading that you should have read all 4 books I even have an idea but it's already gone because this story takes place before all the other stories or maybe it works with a time jump in the epilogue ... ah my head hurts.

Sorry if I'm not making much sense, I've been struggling to decide how I'm gonna do anything, but yeah. Basically:

Monday 14th Feb - Chapter 40 & Epilogue are being posted on my Patreon, finishing Thief in Service on there.

Wednesday 16th Feb - Chapter 1 of Book 5 will be posted on my Patreon.

Wednesday 23rd Feb - Thief in Service finishes on here with Chapter 40 and Epilogue (Will continue normal schedule of 3 per week until then).

Wednesday 2nd March - Chapter 1 of Book 5 will be posted on here, two weeks after being posted on my Patreon, same two per week schedule as Patreon.

Hope that clears it all up!

And a lot can happen in 7 chapters! Maybe there is a time jump in the epilogue? Shame you'll have to wait and find out ?

3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And a lot can happen in 7 chapters! Maybe there is a time jump in the epilogue? Shame you'll have to wait and find out ?

1. i hate you so much sometimes.

2. happy belated birthday.

3. because you are so mean I hope the hangover lasts a long time.

Chapter 35: Settling In

A couple of weeks had passed since that magical night.

Tiffany had gone home shortly after messing, and then that night Alex and I... you know...

...It was amazing.

And ever since, things have been great. We’ve spent most of the past two weeks around each other, whether enjoying each other’s company in bed, snuggling up, watching movies and shows, or working in the shop together. And during that, and all the times between, we chatted. Discussing our childhoods, our favourite things, our likes and dislikes, plans, dreams, all the usual stuff you’d find out early on in a normal relationship. But because it’s us... this is anything but normal.

Sex was amazing, the relationship was amazing, and even the kink was amazing.

We had moved on a little bit, experimenting with each other’s kinks, finding out what worked and what didn’t. I spent a good amount of time in littlespace, which I loved, but at the same time I got to try out all the other roles I had wanted to try.

One day we tried out pet play. I was a kitty at first, as they are my favourite animal, but it turns out I’m very obedient around Alex, so we adapted and I tried being a puppy. We found that worked better for our dynamic, and whilst pet play isn’t one of my favourite kinks, I still had fun and would happily try it again. Alex even used that Princess collar she had been saving on me, and it surprised me how much I liked being collared... so Alex suggested we think about getting one for me. Not a pet one, but more of a submissive one.

And looking at some of them... how could I say no? Even the basic ring one looked amazing, so she promised me one for Christmas, provided I’m good.

We tried the classroom at one point; Alex dressed me up like a schoolgirl. And we found out two things: If I’m in that setting, I’m a horny brat with a thing for the teacher... If I’m in that setting but padded... I’m the most well behaved little girl on the planet. Don’t ask me how we found this out, the story is too embarrassing and I will deny everything.

We tried the dungeon, but it was still a lot for me to handle. Whilst my submissive side was developing, and I knew I’d love a lot of the equipment in there... Alex promised we’d take it slowly, as I was still only just getting used to the pain from spankings.

The one room we didn’t use was the medical play one, although it still intrigues me... so maybe I’ll ask Alexandria if we can try that sometime soon.

The final room, the doll room, was the most fun we had during those two weeks.

After seeing Tiffany all dolled up and everything, both Alex and I couldn’t wait to do the same to me. We managed two days before we both ended up bringing it up to each other at the same time, and so we instantly rushed to the doll room to try it together.

The feeling of being dressed up... I mean sure, I also had that feeling whilst little, which was a super nice feeling. It made me feel loved and cared for, having my outfits picked out and being dressed in the chosen outfit made me feel tiny and protected. But being dressed up as a little dolly was an entirely different feeling. Knowing I was being dressed up as a pretty toy... a toy she could play with... a toy that turned her on... I... it’s hard to explain. Let’s just say I enjoyed being dressed up and having my makeup put on.

With my rosy red cheeks and over the top makeup, my hair put into pigtails and a dolly dress on... Alex tied me into the giant doll box and oh my god it was so fun.

I even enjoyed it when we combined the doll play with nappies, similar to what we did with Tiff.

I definitely think we’ll be trying that again.

-------------------------------------------------

Now it was the middle of the week, and we had a few hours before the shop opened. I was wearing my usual maid uniform, I wanted to be ready nice and early for Alex and prepare her breakfast, which went over really well, I even earned myself a kiss and a not-so-discreet hand under my dress!

But as we sat there eating breakfast, I could see something was on Alex’s mind.

“What’s up?” I asked her.

“I... oh nothing.” she replied, brushing it off like it was nothing.

“No, go on! Something is up!” I insisted.

“Okay fine, I was just thinking about your apartment.”

“Oh? What about it?”

“It’s just that... it’s a bit of a waste, isn’t it?” She asked.

“Huh?”

“I mean, you never spend any time in there. You sleep in my bed, you use my shower, your little outfits are in the nursery, your work uniform is in my closet, and your other kink outfits are in the doll room. The only things in your room are your personal items and your public clothes... which you never wear as we never go out so you’re usually in just a nappy, or you’re in one of the many outfits we’ve got for you whilst we’re home.”

“So?”

“So why don’t you just move out of that, and move in with me? I mean sure, it’s only downstairs one floor... but you could move into my room... and we could... umm...” I could tell she had some grand scheme in mind.

“Do what?” I asked her.

“Turn your current apartment... into your nursery?”

“But I have a nursery.”

“Yes, you have ‘a’ nursery. But it wasn’t made for you. It was made for my friends. I want to make your nursery.”

“Wait, so... mine? As in we design it together? And it’s only mine? No one elses?”

Only yours. We can keep the nursery upstairs for guests, so the littles aren’t disappointed at the next event. And you get your own nursery. Or maybe...

“Maybe what?” I was lost at this point.

“Maybe we move into your current apartment. It’s about the same size as my current bedroom, and we could turn the computer room into your nursery...”

“And where would the computer room go?”

“Downstairs where my old bedroom is. So a big rotation. My room to yours, yours to the computer room, the computer room to mine. That way I’m close to you even if you want to sleep in the nursery. And we redecorate everything... together.”

“So I get equal say in the design of all three rooms?” I asked.

“As long as you don’t make everything pink! I like some variety!” Alex stuck her tongue out at me, causing me to laugh.

“Okay then. When are we going to start?”

“Whenever really. How about this weekend? I can call James and get him and his crew over to sort it all out in a week or two.”

“James?”

“He’s the one I trust to put together everything in this building, he built all the kink rooms upstairs. He’s discreet, I mean... he has to be. You met him.”

“I did?” I started thinking about who James was.

“He was the one being spanked by Rachel at the event.”

“OH! That James! Oh, yeah I can see why you trust him to be discreet. Well this weekend sounds good! Will I have to do anything?”

“We’ll pick out some colours and basic furniture this weekend, that way James can get straight to work as soon as he’s available. You’ll have to pack up your things and move them somewhere for the time being. Other than that... I think that’s it. Anyway, it’s about time to open up the shop, why don’t you go downstairs and open up for me, and I’ll be down once I’ve done the dishes.” Alex ordered.

“I’m happy to do the dishes... I mean...”

“Shush, you were a very good little maid for making breakfast for us both, but it’s only fair I do the dishes after you cooked. Now go get that cute little padded butt downstairs and open up!”

She patted my butt, causing me to squeak a bit and run off out of the kitchen.

Crinkling the whole way down the stairs, I couldn’t believe she had added the nappies to my work uniform. Sure, no one could tell I was padded, it was covered by the dress and the crinkling was barely audible to those who knew about the nappy, I doubt anyone unaware of it would even notice the noise, let alone attribute it to my underwear.

More and more lately I’ve been put in a nappy by Alex. And that’s not me complaining, I love it. Changes are so special and intimate... even if they didn’t make me feel little (which they definitely do!), they help me feel even closer to Alex as she takes care of me. I just never thought this would be my life. I mean, I never thought I’d get away from Tony, let alone be happy, but to be with this amazing woman, as well as find a side of me that I never knew existed...

Turning the shop sign in the door to ‘open’, I walked back to the counter and sat down, picking up a book I had been reading on my breaks. That’s another thing Alex has improved in my life; I’ve been reading a lot more. I’ve gone through a couple of books so far, and I’m enjoying it more and more. I’m at nowhere near the speed Alex can read; she’s able to finish a book in an afternoon, sometimes even a few hours. It’s not like I’m bad at reading, I just need a bit more time to take things in. But still, I’m enjoying it, and so I sat there, reading my book, waiting for Alex to join me on the shop floor.

“Hey sweetheart!” Alex rushed down the stairs, out of breath and dressed to go outside.

“Huh?” I looked at the clock, realising she had been gone for half an hour! I couldn’t believe I had gotten so into the book. And during that time, not a single soul entered the shop.

“Sorry I’m so late, had a phone call.” She said, catching her breath.

“Why are you dressed to go out?”

“It was work. The company. They need me to go in.”

“What? Work? What for? I thought you were hands off with the security company?”

“I usually am, but this client is a big one, so they need me to seal the deal.”

“Do... do you need me to go with you?”

“Don’t worry sweetpea, you stay here and keep the shop open. I’ll be back tonight, but it may be late. So lock up the shop at the usual time, be a good girl, and order yourself something nice for dinner, okay?”

“O...okay.” I sighed.

“I’m really sorry about this Paige, I know it’s very last minute and rushed, and I wish I could stay with you all day, but I need to go in. I trust you to look after the place and be a good girl. You’re my good girl, aren’t you?”

The way she asked me... it made all sadness go away. “Yes Mummy!”

“That’s my baby. If you’re very good, maybe I’ll treat you this weekend...”

‘Treat? Start with that next time!’ I thought to myself, giggling.

“Now, I better get going. You be good, I’ll see you later tonight okay? I love y...”

We both stood still for a second, realising what she was just about to say.

We hadn’t said those words to each other yet.

Don’t get me wrong, I have wanted to the whole time, but I was nervous. I was scared that it was too early to say it. But hearing her say it, or at least hearing her about to say it...

“I love you too.” I replied.

I could see Alexandria’s heart melt as her smile grew.

“I love you babygirl. Forever and always.”

My face must have been bright red at this point, because it sure felt like it was on fire.

“Get going! You’re gonna be late!” I said, shooing her out of the front door from afar.

“Okay baby, be good, I love you! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOOOOU!”

“I LOVE YOU TOO MUMMY! HAVE FUN!” I shouted back as the front door closed and I was left alone.

-------------------------------------------------

The loneliness hadn’t hit until the second hour or so. After spending so much time around Alex, it was weird being by myself now. But I powered through it, and thankfully I had my book to keep me occupied, so the hours flew by. A couple of people came into the shop, but neither of them bought anything, so it was a very quiet day really. I ordered some lunch to be delivered so I didn’t need to close up or anything to go make myself something, and then in no time it was closing time.

I made sure to close up shop and lock up the front and back doors, turning the sign to closed whilst I was there. Looking out to the relatively empty street, the streetlights were on and the dark winter evening had rolled up early.

“I wonder what food I’ll get. Chinese? Indian? Could just get a kebab, haven’t had one in a while. Or maybe the new...”

Suddenly the shop lights went out and I was plunged into complete darkness.

I stood there for a few seconds, unable to move in fear of falling into something or hurting myself. Then suddenly... dim red lights illuminated the shop floor.

“Must have been a power cut. The street looks dark too. Is this the backup generator? Of course Alex has a backup generator...” I said to myself, trying to make my way over to the phone to call Alex.

But before I could make it, I heard a smash and quickly turned around to see the front door window had been smashed inwards, broken glass covering the shop floor.

The dark red light made it hard to see what exactly was going on, all I could make out was a few silhouettes entering the building. Two large and two smaller ones.

And as they got closer, and came into view, I could start to make out their faces in the dim light.

I opened my mouth...

“Wait... Christian?”

...when suddenly something filled my mouth, followed by something that covered my head, plunging me back into complete darkness as someone pinned my arms behind my back.

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

So Thief in Service finishes on my Patreon on Monday. So next week I'll posting the first chapter of book 5 on there. I'm doing this release differently, instead of posting the first chapter here and the first 5 on Patreon (to account for two weeks early access), I'll just be posting the first next week on Patreon. Book 5 will start 2 weeks later on here with the first chapter.

Also, quick word of advice: If you haven't read all 4 of my books by the time Book 5 releases... I'd advise to do so. You need to have read all four before starting the fifth. Otherwise you won't understand a lot of what's going on.

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

It was so clearly a trap.

The moment it said Miss Carver had to go to the company for a big important client, I knew something was going to go wrong.

I'm curious where she wakes up and what happens.

You're being mean as usual and Princess posting this on a Friday so we have to wait until Monday.

On 2/11/2022 at 12:49 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I’m the most well behaved little girl on the planet. Don’t ask me how we found this out, the story is too embarrassing and I will deny everything.

sis-spill-the-tea.gif

23 hours ago, kerry said:

od you are a mean, mean writer! Can't anyone just stay happy? ?

Agreed Kerry next part is going to be rough.....

booze-alcohol.gif

Sorry I've been slow to replying to comments lately! Had a lot on my plate.

On 2/11/2022 at 6:01 PM, TerranV said:

The moment Alex had to leave I knew it didn't bode well. 

Good chapter. I wanna know what this new job is that Tony is so desperate for Paige.

He probably just wanted her back under his employ, so he had an expert thief at his disposal.

On 2/11/2022 at 6:01 PM, Moon3ye said:

It was so clearly a trap.

The moment it said Miss Carver had to go to the company for a big important client, I knew something was going to go wrong.

I'm curious where she wakes up and what happens.

You're being mean as usual and Princess posting this on a Friday so we have to wait until Monday.

I'm sorry! But hey, at least this wasn't the big cliffhanger yet! ?

On 2/11/2022 at 6:35 PM, little dragoniusrex said:

OMG no no i don't want to wait this little might trow a tantrum.  more story please

Aww I'm sorry! But I have a lot of little babies using that tactic on me, trying to get more chapters, and I can safely say it doesn't work ?

On 2/11/2022 at 7:15 PM, Guilend said:

Okay this is bad. A cliffhanger to die for. I need to go sell my kidney so I can afford Patreon so I can get caught up and passed this cliffhanger. 

Awww I'm sorry! It's Monday already! See! New chapter incoming soon!

On 2/11/2022 at 7:20 PM, kerry said:

God you are a mean, mean writer! Can't anyone just stay happy? ?

I am?

*looks back at previous stories*

Okay maybe with my cliffhangers... but I've been nice otherwise!

It's the sadist switch in me. I love the reactions I get from everyone.

On 2/12/2022 at 6:46 PM, YourFNF said:

sis-spill-the-tea.gif

Agreed Kerry next part is going to be rough.....

booze-alcohol.gif

Please no. Because I can't promise it'll get better with the next upcoming chapter...  ?

15 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

It's been too calm lately....

....*whistles innocently*