LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Measure up

24 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I'm just impressed some people can pre-determine the size of a bowel movement ??

Hahahaha!? Yeah, that is in impressive. But also kinda creepy and weird!????

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Hahahaha!? Yeah, that is in impressive. But also kinda creepy and weird!????

Now I'm picturing someone squatting over the toilet with a ruler and pair of scissors cutting to fit

6 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Now I'm picturing someone squatting over the toilet with a ruler and pair of scissors cutting to fit

That's funny, because I was thinking the same thing. LOL!???

I guess I'll have to start bringing my calipers with me and take a quick measurement as I'm pushing it out my ass but before it drops in the toilet.  Either that, or shit in a diaper or wad of paper towels, measure it and if it's too big to go in the toilet, toss it in the trash can instead!  Kidding of course!  NEVER toss shit in a public restroom trash can, unless perhaps it's wrapped up in the diaper you just changed and double bagged.  Even that is something I'll not do.

Calipers?  No no, make a go, no-go gauge.  Just put a piece of plywood across the seat with a 2.5" hole in it.  Nothing bigger goes in.  Length might be a little harder...

23 minutes ago, christi said:

Calipers?  No no, make a go, no-go gauge.  Just put a piece of plywood across the seat with a 2.5" hole in it.  Nothing bigger goes in.  Length might be a little harder...

PooDoh factory!   ?    Cut it into different shapes to have some fun! 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

LOL!??? How would you even enforce that?!??

8 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I'm just impressed some people can pre-determine the size of a bowel movement ??

Why ??? Why would anyone care ? And who measured enough poo to determine what a safe size is ?  Just so is comes out "OK"

Are bigger poos now considered politically incorrect ? Is discrimination against large poo a de-facto discrimination against large people ?  

** breaks out a cutting board and a knife to slice poo **

** is sadly reminded of  just how much the log of poo resembles an unwrapped Jimmy Dean Breakfast sausage product **

• Haha 1

But, if you go in a diaper, or your pants in general, there is no length or width, its just a ball, unless you sit in it, then it's....... What ever shape your butt is.. ??

But still, I doubt it would fit down the toilet....and more than likely be banned from where ever this place is..

5 minutes ago, square_duck said:

But, if you go in a diaper, or your pants in general, there is no length or width, its just a ball, unless you sit in it, then it's....... What ever shape your butt is.. ??

But still, I doubt it would fit down the toilet....and more than likely be banned from where ever this place is..

Or you could just.............poop.........on the floor and leave.??????

I am almost always sitting or laying in my diaper when I go poopy. I am incontinent so it just happens. Most of the time it ends up before being changed a bit squished to my butt because of the position I am in. I guess if I was at this place and had a mess in my diaper and was being changed and cleaned and the contents from my diaper couldn't go into the toilet then it would just have to be folded into the diaper with the wipes that cleaned me off and thrown into the trash bin. I think that would make for a much stinkier mess. 

13 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Or you could just.............poop.........on the floor and leave.??????

One member here recently posted about doing that in the past in public restrooms.  It didn't go over well with the majority of people who responded to his post.

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

One member here recently posted about doing that in the past in public restrooms.  It didn't go over well with the majority of people who responded to his post.

I know, I was referencing that. I was one of the very first people that actually commented on that thread. I thought it was so funny! It was hilarious!??? Unfortunately other people didn't think so, and they chewed my ass out for it. I was like, "jeez lighten up!" But I still don't regret that though!?☺️??❤️