LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic AB Nappies Noise Reduction

Dlbychoice

Hi. All

I need some advise. 

I got myself for the first time ever some LFB nappies.  But the problem i discovered is that they are seriously noisy.   Which means I can't wear them around my family like I can with the boring medical nappies I can get where I live. 

For those who where noisy nappies be it the AB type or medical type and have constant family or friends around and I mean all the time besides working during the day. How do you wear them with out your nappy making noise and that no one finds out. 

I am very good at hiding my cloth backed nappies. Because they are clotch backed and thin. But I have no idea how to hide my new AB Nappies.  

I really,, really want to wear them. 

Thanks all for your replies. 

I will work on something to lessen the noise. 

My wife who knows I wear, can hear my nappies even the quite ones. She is aways concerned about our kids hearing them. So she is very sensitive to it. I have worn Clemens nappies which have a cloth lined plastic backing. They crinkle a little. My wife picked it up. 

I think I need to talk to her to get some me time sometime soon. I think that's the best thing for now. 

It has been my experience that that the crinkling noise dissipates as the diaper and plastic warms to your body temperature, and add just regular pants over the diaper and I am undetectable perhaps except for the "trained ear." I wear ABDL diapers to work without a problem of detection. If you need extra reassurance I would recommend looking at BigTots diaper pants which are lycra/cotton blend in many different fun prints to wear over disposable diapers. In summary I think "the crinkle on your butt is in your head!"?

• 1 month later...

When my diapers are very crinkly I will wear the thinnest pants I own just to make sure that people can hear them, and if someone makes a comment as to the fact that they can hear them (and this has only happened a couple of times) what I like to do in that situation is stop, spread my legs about shoulder width apart and then soak my diaper as thoroughly as I can and hopefully they can hear me peeing in my diaper. So far only one person has been able to hear me as I peed myself and when I confirmed their suspicions they didn’t believe that I was actually wearing a diaper and peeing in it so I had to drop my pants and show them the diaper I was wearing and peeing in. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

When my diapers are very crinkly I will wear the thinnest pants I own just to make sure that people can hear them, and if someone makes a comment as to the fact that they can hear them (and this has only happened a couple of times) what I like to do in that situation is stop, spread my legs about shoulder width apart and then soak my diaper as thoroughly as I can and hopefully they can hear me peeing in my diaper. So far only one person has been able to hear me as I peed myself and when I confirmed their suspicions they didn’t believe that I was actually wearing a diaper and peeing in it so I had to drop my pants and show them the diaper I was wearing and peeing in. 

I really hope you didn't do that at a store LOL!???

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

No that was in my house. 

Oh thank God!??❤️?❤️? I would hate to think what would have happened if you had done that in public. LOL!?????? I'm glad you wear your diapies loud and crinkly though.????????❤️??❤️

3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh thank God!??❤️?❤️? I would hate to think what would have happened if you had done that in public. LOL!?????? I'm glad you wear your diapies loud and crinkly though.????????❤️??❤️

Hell I’d wear them openly in public if it wouldn’t upset or offend people. If I had my choice I’d never wear anything over top of my diapers ever again. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Hell I’d wear them openly in public if it wouldn’t upset or offend people. If I had my choice I’d never wear anything over top of my diapers ever again. 

Hahahaha!?? And I'd be right there with you buddy!????❤️??????

• Like 1

They are adult BABY diapers How would persons know that you are a BABY if they could not hear your diapers across they room? If you are over 4 years old and still need ot be in diapers LIKE a baby, How could persons not know that if your diapers are not noisy/ Baby diapers are  SUPPOSED to be noisy since a baby does not give a fig and Mommies want to humiliate their over-age wetters

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 9:04 PM, IminWetPampers said:

Really?! But would you still wear onesies buddy? I LOVE onesies!????☺️????❤️????

• Like 1
On 10/21/2021 at 7:46 AM, diaperedboilerman said:

For me, If my diaper/nappy is super loud, I will wear underwear over it, as well as jeans. That seems to quiet it down a lot. Also realize that you hear more than they do unless you are right next to them because your ears are closer and your more conscious of it. At work when I am walking down the hall from my work area past people, I will carry a plastic bag from a store so any crinkle noise would be coming from that bag. People hear the noise, see the bag in my hand swinging as I walk and not another thought is given to it. :) 

What I will do is I will dress, and when I change my diaper, I will tape it up when I’m ready, and I had Garywear over the top.  Usually that takes care of the problem so you don’t have to worry about it. You can also do many things to negate the sound. By that I mean Carrie I said keys that you lock onto your belt with a carabiner, and then your keys will make noise as you walk around. This will negate the noise also. LFB diapers are supposed to be noisy I would think, because they are trying to mimic a baby diaper, and we all know that baby diapers were very noisy back in the day. Nowadays, pampers and other brands don’t even use plastic in their diapers unless it is hidden somewhere, but they don’t use very much, hence you don’t hear the noise. I would rather have a noisy diaper, because it brings back memories.

Brian

• Like 1
20 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Really?! But would you still wear onesies buddy? I LOVE onesies!????☺️????❤️????

While I do like onesies, I prefer wearing just a diaper and a tee shirt (provided that my diaper stays up, sometimes it just gets too heavy without a onesie on that it would drop around my ankles). Mind you I prefer it when everyone can see my diaper (and then they can see just how wet and/or messy it is). 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

While I do like onesies, I prefer wearing just a diaper and a tee shirt (provided that my diaper stays up, sometimes it just gets too heavy without a onesie on that it would drop around my ankles). Mind you I prefer it when everyone can see my diaper (and then they can see just how wet and/or messy it is). 

Why does your diapie get too heavy that it drops below your ankles buddy?? I would hate that!????? And why would you want people to see how wet and messy your diapie is?!? Just curious! By the way, I agree with you.❤️ When I first became an Diaper Lover I HATED onesies, and I thought I would NEVER like them. But overtime, just like all the other baby stuff, I fell in love with them too.?☺️?????????❤️????❤️ And NOW I'm an BABY!!!!!!!!!????❤️?????❤️?????❤️?????❤️?????

• Like 1

To answer the above question from BabySpiderBoy, people have different shapes to their body, especially as they grow older and might get a bit of a pot belly.  I am one of those, small hips and a big belly that causes me to tape my diaper on lower than other people with thin shapes that can tape their diaper high up around their belly button.  Often even a dry diaper can sag and start to slip down without something like jeans or a onesie to help keep it in place.  As the diaper gets heavier from use, it will droop badly and want to fall or slide down past your hips, especially if you don't have much in the way of buttocks back there.  Pick up a fresh diaper and see how light it is.  Take it off after hours of wetting it and see how heavy it is!  Gravity!  It will pull down anything that is not held up properly, especially a heavy wet diaper when you don't have the shape to keep it up without some support.  

• Thanks 1
On 12/26/2021 at 8:36 AM, rusty pins said:

To answer the above question from BabySpiderBoy, people have different shapes to their body, especially as they grow older and might get a bit of a pot belly.  I am one of those, small hips and a big belly that causes me to tape my diaper on lower than other people with thin shapes that can tape their diaper high up around their belly button.  Often even a dry diaper can sag and start to slip down without something like jeans or a onesie to help keep it in place.  As the diaper gets heavier from use, it will droop badly and want to fall or slide down past your hips, especially if you don't have much in the way of buttocks back there.  Pick up a fresh diaper and see how light it is.  Take it off after hours of wetting it and see how heavy it is!  Gravity!  It will pull down anything that is not held up properly, especially a heavy wet diaper when you don't have the shape to keep it up without some support.  

So wouldn't you just need a smaller diaper in order for it to fit properly?? It would be tight though.?

• Like 1
On 12/28/2021 at 2:55 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

So wouldn't you just need a smaller diaper in order for it to fit properly?? It would be tight though.?

No.  Smaller diaper won't reach around far enough to tape on at the waist.  Think of a funnel.  Wide at the top (where the diaper would tape around the waist) and narrowing down past the hips, butt and to the thighs.  

• Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

No.  Smaller diaper won't reach around far enough to tape on at the waist.  Think of an inverted funnel.  Wide at the top (where the diaper would tape around the waist) and narrowing down past the hips, butt and to the thighs.  

I guess the person's diapers would have to be custom made then. Unfortunately!? LOL!?? That would be a pain in the ass.???

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Looking at the title, there is something I do not understand. If these are AB diapers, worn by AB's Why would you want nose reduction?