LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I miss...

DailyDi

Before you bemoan the absence of any of your favorite TV programs or sci-fi flicks, try this

https://solie.org/alibrary/index.html

Lower on my miss list are the big cars my parents used to own in the 50's and 60's.  Also the few times we would go to a drive in movie.  I kind of miss the first house I lived in that we moved from when I was 7 years old.  Back then I thought the yard was huge, but driving by it today I can't believe just how small it really is.  I used to think I would want to move back into that house one day, but I have changed my mind.  It's not like it was 55 years ago and shouldn't be.  Who wants a small house that screams 1950's?  You can't go back again so cherish your memories, whatever they may be.

• Like 1

I miss some of the lesser known Saturday morning cartoons of the 70’s and 80’s like Thundar the Barbarian, The Drac Pack and Star Blazers (one of the cornerstones of early anime followed by Robotech). I also miss after school cartoons like Woody Woodpecker, Transformers and He-Man. 

One of the greatest things from my teens was going to junior high school because we got out of school at 2pm instead of 3pm which gave me a whole extra hour to get home, put on a diaper and watch cartoons while wetting myself without fear of being caught provided I was out of my diapers by the time my sister or parents got home. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I miss some of the lesser known Saturday morning cartoons of the 70’s and 80’s like Thundar the Barbarian, The Drac Pack and Star Blazers (one of the cornerstones of early anime followed by Robotech). I also miss after school cartoons like Woody Woodpecker, Transformers and He-Man. 

One of the greatest things from my teens was going to junior high school because we got out of school at 2pm instead of 3pm which gave me a whole extra hour to get home, put on a diaper and watch cartoons while wetting myself without fear of being caught provided I was out of my diapers by the time my sister or parents got home. 

@IminWetPampers I loved watching He-man Jetsons thundar the barbarian. Flintstones Transformers Thunder Cats Voltron.  Go it’s plus a few more you mentioned.

3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Those shows were before my time. But later on I did watch transformers, I loved that show. Even though I was a fully grown adult by the time I watched it. And that sounds like a really great after school plan you had. I could definitely see myself doing something like that.?? By the way how did your parents discover you liked diapers as a adult? I'm sorry if I already asked this in advance. I have a terrible memory. I'm following you by the way!❤️???

6 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Demon Dogs! TRy YouTube (I think I saw Starblazers, Robotech and Force Five) Ariel! Olokla! Ride!!

Yes. Also saw the Gobots, It would not surpise me to fine Thundercats and He=Man and the Original She-Ra. Did not like Voltron and Jayce and the Wheel Warriors, You might find the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,  MAK and the Zoneriders

YT also has Galaxy Rangers,  with which I found a GirlTalk To connection

Edited by Little Christine
update
6 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Those shows were before my time. But later on I did watch transformers, I loved that show. Even though I was a fully grown adult by the time I watched it. And that sounds like a really great after school plan you had. I could definitely see myself doing something like that.?? By the way how did your parents discover you liked diapers as a adult? I'm sorry if I already asked this in advance. I have a terrible memory. I'm following you by the way!❤️???

@BabySpiderBoy Even transformers where before your time as they came out in the early 80s 

8 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@BabySpiderBoy Even transformers where before your time as they came out in the early 80s 

I know, that's why I said I watched it as a adult online. I Marathoned it. It was a pretty good show! I even saw the 1980s animated movie with Rodimus Prime in it.??❤️?❤️☺️?❤️?

i miss die cast transformers, wonderful waterfuls ring toss, the old electronic football, and the california rasins toys from hardee's. the one i always wanted that i never got was the drummer.

23 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Demon Dogs! TRy YouTube (I think I saw Starblazers, Robotech and Force Five) Ariel! Olokla! Ride!!

Yes. Also saw the Gobots, It would not surpise me to fine Thundercats and He=Man and the Original She-Ra. Did not like Voltron and Jayce and the Wheel Warriors, You might find the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,  MAK and the Zoneriders

YT also has Galaxy Rangers,  with which I found a GirlTalk To connection

Ya I downloaded all of the Galaxy Rangers a couple of years ago (always loved that show)

On 10/27/2021 at 3:56 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

I told my mother directly that I still loved diapers as an adult and one particular birthday I had her drive me to the pharmacy so I could buy myself some Attends and boosters, then drive me back home so I could run inside and put one on before going out for dinner with the rest of the family. 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Ya I downloaded all of the Galaxy Rangers a couple of years ago (always loved that show)

I told my mother directly that I still loved diapers as an adult and one particular birthday I had her drive me to the pharmacy so I could buy myself some Attends and boosters, then drive me back home so I could run inside and put one on before going out for dinner with the rest of the family. 

Awwwww!? That's so sweet! Mommies really do care about their diaper boys!☺️???❤️?❤️??? Oh, and how did your mom react when you told her you still liked diapies????❤️????❤️??❤️☺️

• Like 1
10 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Galaxy Rangers did not show up in my area and I would not know about it had a person involved in their making not been an LG on Girltalk To in 2009

The one thing I did not like was that many of the ones that were not dedicated stories such as  Robotech, kept dealing with the same villains all the time, such as MASK and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Incidentally tow phrases that they use go back 40 years "Cool your jets" goes back to  TOM CORBETT: SPACE CADET form 1951=55 and "Kowabunga" was the exclamation used by Chief Thunderthud on  HOWDY DOODY  2947-60

On 10/28/2021 at 6:47 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Awwwww!? That's so sweet! Mommies really do care about their diaper boys!☺️???❤️?❤️??? Oh, and how did your mom react when you told her you still liked diapies????❤️????❤️??❤️☺️

My mom just took it in stride as something that’s a part of me. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

My mom just took it in stride as something that’s a part of me. 

Awwwww!??? Such a good Mommy!??❤️???❤️?❤️?????❤️☺️ I'm following you by the way buddy! I just thought you should know!??❤️??

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I miss Pin On Cloth Diapers and Rubber Pants... Real rubber not the plastic things that everyone Called rubber pants because they were so used to saying the word 'rubber'. They never leaked and I thought they Felt and Smelled Wonderful.

And there were Saturday Cartoons on the NEW Round Tube color TV at my best friends house. That, at the time, was Amazing!

• Like 1

I'm 68 now and thankful I grew up in the 50 and 60's. When we were very young we lived in Hartford Connecticut and my parents would take my younger sister out for Sunday rides in the countryside. My father loved just getting lost on back roads to see where we ended up. We had a big probably 40's Plymouth that was like an ocean liner. There's hilly country there and my dad would speed over hills so my sister and I would have our stomachs drop as the car settled on the downside. Our car was as fun as any amusement park ride.

I remember The freedom I had being born male not too far outside Boston. I wasn't happy being a boy but I did make the best of it. I had so much freedom compared to my 2 younger sisters. I was allowed to have cereal for breakfast and make toast for myself if I wanted and I could go out while my family was still asleep. I had to be home around lunchtime but then I could go right back out. I had to be home at 5 for dinner. I could go back out but I had to be in when the street lights came on. During the summer I would have to be home before the streetlights came on because it would be light till late.

We used to go to the dump and play. There was swamp in some parts. One time we found an oil tank that had been cut in half to throw away. We put one half in the water and used tree branches to pole around in the water. It was our version of Huck Finn's raft. I always had a bicycle and that was as good as a car for me. I went everywhere. We had train tracks nearby and they would stop to drop and pick up cars on a spur. We used to hop the freight cars and ride on the ladders. We'd jump off before they got rolling too fast outside town.

When I was 11 I started riding my bicycle out to the next town over where there was a golf course on Saturdays and sometimes Sundays. I'd wait at the caddy shack until my turn came up and I'd carry a full bag of golf clubs for an adult lol. They didn't have golf carts back then. I've even carried doubles when there weren't enough caddies. I could pay for my own lunch at the snack bar and still go home with money in my pocket.

Hugs,

Freta