LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When was the last time you were taken out in a stroller?

My parents stopped putting me in a stroller when I started school:

But I was occasionally put in a stroller by my child minder when we went to shops and such.

The last time though was a few years ago when I bought a Maclaren Major stroller and me and another ABDL went to town and took turns pushing each other round, that was fun.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

But I was occasionally put in a stroller by my child minder when we went to shops and such.

The last time though was a few years ago when I bought a Maclaren Major stroller and me and another ABDL went to town and took turns pushing each other round, that was fun.

Do you miss being small and being in a stroller buddy????

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

A bit although I guess I am only 5ft5 so I'm quite small lol

Do you miss being in a stroller?

When I first became a ABDL no, But over time yeah! Although I like baby carriers better.??☺️❤️ I wish I was small enough for one!??

Is it weird that I miss that buddy?!??

Also, *BIG HUGS!*???❤️☺️?❤️?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

When I first became a ABDL no, But over time yeah! Although I like baby carriers better.??☺️❤️ I wish I was small enough for one!??

Is it weird that I miss that buddy?!??

I don't think it's weird: I think it's kinda cute to be honest :)?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I dunno your just adorable buddy

*hugs tight*

Thanks buddy! I REALLY love attention!❤️?❤️??❤️ Like I always say, I'm an clingy baby!????❤️???❤️☺️❤️? *BIG HUGS BACK BUDDY!*??????❤️??❤️?❤️?

• Like 1

3 and a half years old when I stopped being in them. I think if I remember right, the parent threw it in the garbage after I peed on it. PS: I wasnt fully trained until like 4 of 5 because I fought hard to stay in diapers so you can figure I leaked right throught that absorbent underwear.

Yes I know you can buy them adult size, no I wont buy them due to not having any use for them.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

No idea when the last time I was taken out or put in a stroller, but I do remember the last time I was in a baby stroller. I was in high school. My parents had an old stroller, 1950's era all chrome with giant springs. The seat was big enough for me at 150 lbs to fit in, although my legs were much too long. By modern standards it was horrendously unsafe, so it was disposed of. ?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

3 and a half years old when I stopped being in them. I think if I remember right, the parent threw it in the garbage after I peed on it. PS: I wasnt fully trained until like 4 of 5 because I fought hard to stay in diapers so you can figure I leaked right throught that absorbent underwear.

Yes I know you can buy them adult size, no I wont buy them due to not having any use for them.

That's right you fought hard to stay in diapers, and in the end you won.?? Congratulations buddy!?❤️??❤️

• Like 1

I stopped before my little sister passed on, so, probably when I was like 4, maybe 5? Probably closer to 4.

I don't know if I miss being in a stroller per-say, but I'd love to be small enough to fit in a swaddle.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

I stopped before my little sister passed on, so, probably when I was like 4, maybe 5? Probably closer to 4.

I don't know if I miss being in a stroller per-say, but I'd love to be small enough to fit in a swaddle.

You mean like a baby carrier??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kasarberang said:

Just looked it up, yeah. I've always heard of them referred to as swaddles. But yes, a baby carrier.

Thanks for clarifying that buddy! I ALSO wish that I was a small enough to fit comfortably in a baby carrier. That way I can be close to Daddy or Big brother all the time and never feel alone.? Yay!!!!!?☺️??❤️?❤️?❤️????❤️??❤️☺️???

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah, I have a terrible memory. Plus we moved a lot so that confuses the timeline in my mind.

Not many remember their childhood.
Its mostly from pictures and videos they have seen.

The moments we remember from the first years of our lives are often our most treasured because we have carried them longest. The chances are, they are also completely made up.

6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah, I have a terrible memory. Plus we moved a lot so that confuses the timeline in my mind.

I guess that's why so many people here want to redo their childhoods from the ground up, I know I do! For many reasons.???❤️☺️?❤️??

We had a stroller, but I don’t remember being in it, or to what age. My mom like to use the pram/carriage more. I guess, I would have been almost 2 when I stopped riding in that. I know it got loaned out to my aunt, about the time I was 2, she used it for my cousin then. I actually still have my pram. I restored it for my niece, some 20 years ago. It’s a BuiltRite from 1960, and believe it or not, it can be separated from the undercarriage, and folded down to fit in a car trunk. Still big though! My mom use to push me all over town in this, and up hill both ways ? 
1366ED4F-52D1-42FA-9DFF-24BBDCFD90CA.jpeg

• Like 1

The last time I remember being in a stroller was when I was 5 and still in diapers.?? Used to be when I first became AB/DL, I absolutely did not like those. But overtime as my baby side grew and grew and grew and continues to grow I like them a lot. Although like I mentioned before, I like baby carriers WAY more. They're comfortable too!?? I love go shopping or out in public with my daddy or big brother Tommy and have people compliment me on how cute I look.???❤️??❤️? I would also LOVE to be small enough for daddy or Tommy to pick me up and ride their shoulders. That would be so much fun!☺️?????☺️?❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️?

• Like 1