LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Fight (Chapter 42 12/16/23)

1 hour ago, Eagle0769 said:

As I said before getting better and better as you write and your writing is great.

I wonder how long it will be before Danny is over Mama's lap getting his first spanking?

I asked you the last time I posted about if this is the same type of dimension story that if he

watches certain cartoons or breast feeds from Angela or Ahsley if he starts to change into a

baby? ?

Thank you, 

Sorry for not answer your question last time. This is in the same diaper dimension as the others but each author has their own interpretation and that is part of what makes them so fun and interesting for me. There are definitely hypnotic tv shows and toys in this dimension. The effects of breastfeeding’s hypnotic effects in this story are going to be very minor and limited to forming a bond between the big and little. It will also act as a laxative and diuretic.

• Like 1

I believe dinner of a puréed meal will not go over well. Same with bath and bedtime,  Danny will want more physical activities soon and that will not sit well with Mama or Mommy…well not the kind Danny is used to. I think a spanking is coming or that punishment pacifier. Possibly a swaddle as well to restrict movement. The first time he goes out in public will be fun as well! Glad to see an update!!

• Thanks 1

Excellent story!  I can't wait for the next installment.  My interest and imagination are piqued, and while I'm thinking of all sorts of next adventures, I'll be content to wait for you!  (But hurry up, would you?!  LOL!)

My only suggestion - some parts were a little tough to sort out - who was talking, to whom, etc.  If you ever want someone to proof grammar and punctuation, I'll be happy to help.  (Yes, I AM the little sitting here in a diaper and a shirt that says, "I'm silently correcting your grammar"!  But whether you want help with that or not - this is an absolutely EXCELLENT beginning!

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Klingon bride said:

Excellent story!  I can't wait for the next installment.  My interest and imagination are piqued, and while I'm thinking of all sorts of next adventures, I'll be content to wait for you!  (But hurry up, would you?!  LOL!)

My only suggestion - some parts were a little tough to sort out - who was talking, to whom, etc.  If you ever want someone to proof grammar and punctuation, I'll be happy to help.  (Yes, I AM the little sitting here in a diaper and a shirt that says, "I'm silently correcting your grammar"!  But whether to want help with that or not - this is an absolutely EXCELLENT beginning!

Please let me know if it continues to be difficult to understand. If so I will probably take you up on the offer.

I had no idea when I started if this story would be good or awful as I had never done any writing like this before. Has actually been fun to challenge myself with something outside my normal comfort zone. So honestly thank you to everyone for the nice comments and support!! Hope you all continue to enjoy the story!

10 minutes ago, Diaperdimensionfan said:

Please let me know if it continues to be difficult to understand. If so I will probably take you up on the offer.

As far as understanding is concerned, it's probably only me who has the following problem, but it would be nice if you could write Ashley and Angela or Mama Ashley, Mommy Angela instead of Mama and Mommy.

My translator always makes the German Mama out of all variants of Mama and I am always confused when it is not clearly recognizable.

But as I said, this is probably a problem that only I have.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

As far as understanding is concerned, it's probably only me who has the following problem, but it would be nice if you could write Ashley and Angela or Mama Ashley, Mommy Angela instead of Mama and Mommy.

My translator always makes the German Mama out of all variants of Mama and I am always confused when it is not clearly recognizable.

Had not thought about that problem before. I will be careful of that going forward.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

No I would like that also. :-)

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

No I would like that also. ?

Especially in my mind Angela is the mommy type, loving, warm and really willing to take care of the Little.

And Ashley I see more as a hard Mama, strict, direct, doesn't want all that, hard to the Little, not willing to give the Little a little leeway for the acclimation and probably the reason for many future problems.

That the "titles" are switched confuses my brain.

• Like 1

Chapter 11 (Warning strong language)

Angela quickly scooped him up and carried him to the highchair in the kitchen. Danny realized that he would not be able to sit in the chairs they had and reach the table. Danny also knew that he was yet to win an argument with Angela, so he did not resist being put into the highchair by her.

Danny thought just let them have their fun and getting the pain medicine and food was much more important. Then he saw them pulling out a bowl of an orangish mush. “What is that?” Danny asked.

“That is your pasta order,” Ashley said.

“No that is some kind of mush, I will not be eating that. I want actual food,” he protested.

“Danny two choices eat this or go to bed right now with no dinner and no pain medicine,” Ashley stated firmly.

“Hey, let have everyone calm down please.” Angela interjected while holding a piece of paper. “Danny, I know you want to eat your puree, but it is not a choice. Here this is the list of directions from your antibiotics.

She handed him the paper written in English. He read through the side effects of the medication: headaches, nausea, diarrhea, and drowsiness. Then in the directions portion it said, stomach will be very sensitive while taking the medication, soft foods only. Angela noticed what he had read.

“See Danny, I promise once you are off the medication, we will be putting real food into your tummy. Until then though I need you to be a good boy and eat your dinner and then we can give you the pain medicine.”

Danny just sat there as she put a green bib onto his neck and then put the bowl onto the highchair tray. He saw her take out a big plastic spoon out of one of the drawers. She walked back to his chair, and he reached for the spoon. She kept it out of his reach.

“Danny,” Angela said. “I need to be sure this food gets into your tummy before you take your medicine. You do not want to eat it so I will be feeding you to be 100% sure it all gets eaten.”

“I will eat it,” Danny protested. “You do not have to feed me.”

“I know I do not have to Danny,” Angela said “but I am going to feed you this time. Open wide Danny here comes the airplane.” She scooped up the mush.

Danny knew he was not a baby, and he was not going to be fed like one. The amazons have so many other wins todays and he was tired of losing. Danny was not going to play her games. He did not open his mouth. Angela tried to press it against his lips, but he turned my head a little to prevent it. A little bit of the food got on his cheek, but it did not bother Danny. She tried again but he still would not let her.

“Oh, somebody is being a fussy little eater today,” Angela said as she continued trying to get him to open my mouth. He still refused.

“Why don’t you just eat your own meal then?” Ashley asked.

“I can eat later,” Angela said, “He needs his food and medicine. Now Danny here comes the train open the tunnel.” She tried again to feed him, but he still refused to eat. For the first time since he got here, he could tell she was getting frustrated. It only showed for a second though before she began tickling the foot on his good leg. He began laughing and ended up with a spoon in his mouth. He had no choice but to swallow the mush. It tasted like a really good pasta dish, but the texture still felt weird with the taste.

“So, sweetie we have two choices,” Angela stated. “You can fight me the whole time, but I will tickle you and find other ways to force you to open your mouth. Choice number two is you let me feed you and you may get a reward for being a good eater.”

“Can I please just feed myself?” he asked.

“No,” Angela said firmly. “I gave you your two choices so now you get to pick whether to be fussy or to let me feed you.”

“Fine,” Danny said upset. “You can feed me.”

Angela frowned, “Your pout is still cute, but I have seen way too much of it today. Can you turn that frown upside down?”

“No,” Danny said as Angela put another spoonful into his mouth.

“Thank you for at least being honest with me,” Angela said as she continued to feed him. After about a few more bites, she got up again. Danny hoped that this had been her deciding that he can now feed himself. Much to his disappointment, she walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle. “Silly me Danny I forgot your bottle.”  She then handed him the bottle. “Whenever you want to drink just tell me.”

“Can I at least hold it myself?” Danny asked.

“As long as you do not give me any more attitude.” Angela replied.

Danny was fuming in his chair but decided not to say anything. He continued eating while she did all the typical baby feeding games. Eventually towards the end of the bowl Danny felt himself poop. He could not control it, but he knew immediately he had pooped. To him it felt absolutely disgusting.

“Danny, are you okay?” Angela asked. She noticed the change in body language, and he stopped eating.

“No, I am not okay I just shit myself.” Danny responded.

“It is okay Danny,” Angela said, ignoring the swearing for now. She would talk to him about that, but he was clearly worked up and she was hoping to avoid a major tantrum. “Let’s quickly finish the last few bites and then I will …”

“What the hell is wrong with everyone here,” Danny yelled finally being pushed over the edge. “I am an adult not a fucking baby. I should not be made to sit in a dirty diaper. Worst of all you all act like it is completely normal. You even seem to be enjoying it. What kind of person enjoys taking away everything from a person and acts like they are a fucking hero? You all must be psychopaths.”

“Danny, can you calm down a little bit?” Angela asked. She was expecting his break down eventually, so she was just trying to remain calm. Ashley knew he would eventually throw a major tantrum, but she never expected the language he used.

“No, I have been calm while you two treated me more like a fucking doll than a human being. You should have left me in my old dimension. Death must be better than living in this hell of a dimension. At least I would still have my dignity. I hate all of you. Just leave me the fuck alone”

Ashley though this was going to make Angela lose her mind but to her surprise her wife kept her cool.

“Can you give him his medicines please?” Angela asked her wife.

“I am not taking any medicines from this dimension,” Danny yelled.

“That is too bad Danny because we are your legal guardians, and your wellbeing is our primary concern not what you want. So, you will be taking you medicine,” Angela said. She hated being this tough with him, but she knew he needed some tough love right now.

“You cannot make me take anything.”

“We can and will or you can be a good boy and…”

“Or you could be a good girl and go…”

“Danny,” Ashley cut him off. “She might have the patience to deal with your behavior right now, but I do not. You will take the medicine. That is not a question. That is a fact. The more you fight the more trouble you are going to get into and the worse punishment you will get. So, your options are to just take your medicine like the adult you claim to be or keep fighting with us and make things even worse for yourself.” She had two oral syringes full of medicine ready.

“If those are my options, I choose fight,” Danny replied. His brain knew it was a terrible decision but, in his anger, it seemed like the only decision.

“And bad decision like that is what got you here,” Ashley sighed. This was just reinforcing her point that they were definitely not ready for a little.

“No what got me here is 3 fucking assholes who thought they would rob an old man and me being dumb enough to think I could stop them.”

Neither of his new parents had heard that story before. His dimension had told them that he had been beaten by other littles, but they had not told them what started the fight. Both instantly believed what he said because his current mental state made it unlikely that he would have come up with a lie like that on the fly. Angela realized that they needed to change their approach. Angela got up and picked Danny up out of his highchair and held him close to her.

“What are you doing?” Danny asked while struggling trying to get out of her arms.

“You seemed like you needed a hug,” Angela replied cradling him close to her body so he could not get away, falling to the ground and probably hurting himself in the process. She held him for a few minutes before she spoke again. “Now it is time to take your medicine. Then you’re going to have some cool down time and after that we can talk. You are in a lot of pain and have a lot of stress. You have every right to be in a bad mood, but your behavior was unacceptable. The medicine will at least help with the pain and hopefully you can think clearly once it takes effect. Please Danny do not make things harder on everybody.”

“How do I know the medicine is not the thing making me unable to think clearly?” Danny asked.

“I guess you just have to trust us,” Angela replied.

“I do not trust you,” Danny said.

“We will have to work on that,” Angela said. “Now just please take your medicine.”

Danny absolutely hated this but the pain in his leg was getting worse. Even though Angela was careful at this point even small motions hurt him. “Fine,” was all Danny had to say.

Ashley quickly gave him his pain medications before he had a chance to change his mind followed by the antibiotic. She considered giving him the sedative as well but with how paranoid he was about the medicines she figured it was best to not give him that unless it was absolutely necessary. Then Angela picked him up and took him to the corner of the living room away from the kitchen but still close enough that you could hear somebody yelling.

“Danny, we are going to eat the rest of our dinners,” Angela said. “You are going to cool down and think about how you could have expressed yourself better at the table.”

Angela left Danny sitting in the corner and returned to her wife. Ashley did not wait for her to say a word before wrapping her in a hug. The change in Angela’s demeaner when she got out of Danny’s view told Ashley everything she needed to know. Danny’s tantrum had really hurt Angela.

“Do you think he meant what he said about he would rather be dead then living with us,” Angela asked quietly so Danny could not hear. Angela was in pain. She had prepared for the tantrums, the whining about wanting to go home or even him trying to use physical violence against her. She was not prepared for what had just happened. The swearing and the anger about how he was being treated was expected but to hear he would rather be dead than here is what shocked and hurt her. Had they rescued a little who truly did not want to be saved? She was scared that he truly meant what he had said and if so, what would he do about it. She knew he needed to see a therapist to hopefully work out any mental problems his old dimension left him with

“No,” Ashley lied. She believed Danny was being 100% honest but that would hurt Angela even more. “He just a little, he was angry and saying anything that came to mind to hurt you.”

“Well,” Angela said collecting herself. “We need to eat; I do not want to leave Danny in time out too long.”

“He earned a long timeout if not more,” Ashley reminded her wife.

“It is his first day he is terrified and in a lot of pain, he deserves a little leeway. More importantly he needs to realize that we are not angry with him, but disappointed that he failed to follow the rules. If he continues to tantrum after his time out, then we will try a more severe punishment.” Angela knew that Danny’s emotions were high and that he did not mean to hurt anyone’s feelings. He was just a little boy.

Ashley was a little angry with Danny though. Not at anything because she did not care what Danny said or thought. She was angry because he hurt Angela’s feelings in his tantrum. This is just another reason why we should never have adopted a little she thought as she began eating again.

As Danny sat there in the corner facing a wall. Using this time to collect himself, a few thoughts went through his head.

First, he thought about how good it felt to finally just let go and show them how they really felt. That quickly turned into could he have done anything stupider. His plan was to play along and find the first opportunity to escape now their guards are going to be up a little higher for the immediate future at least. His plan required him to play along but his true nature as a fighter had just shined through. He realized he had probably just extended his stay in this dimension. He knew he needed to apologize even though he did not feel guilty about what he said. He did realize that he is a guest in their home and that was extremely rude behavior as a guest.

Those thoughts gave way to how uncomfortable he was right now as they did not even change him. How could they just leave him in his own filth after poisoning him with those pain pills. Surely this dimension had pain pills without such severe side effects. He realized that getting angrier about this would not help. He took a few deep breathes and decided to try to put it out of his mind for now.

The next thought was even more unpleasant, what are his captors going to do next. Did his behavior get him into a worse situation? He prayed that Angela would decide that this is enough. He now feared a breakdown like he just had if he was left alone with Ashley. She did not like him already and seemed to have a shorter fuse then Angela. He could only imagine what the punishments would be. The thoughts of the power these amazons had scared him. A physical punishment was the last thing he wanted. He was sure they had more than enough ways to torture him in this dimension, so there would be no shortage of punishment options. He did not want to think about this anymore.

That left him with one last thought, this sucked!

• Like 16

That was the best chapter so far. He blow up and let both of them have it.

Now he is thinking oops I think I made it worse. I just posted before how long will it be

before Danny finds himself over someone lap getting his first spanking.

Great great chapter will written and great to read.

Can't wait for the next chapter maybe even a little bar of soap in his mouth for that

Potty mouth. ?

• Thanks 1

I can totally understand Danny's anger, he doesn't want to be there, he didn't choose this, Yes he's not even interested in something like this.

Of course, so far at least he seems to have gotten two Amazons as mothers, Angela and Ashley, who are not as bad as some others of their kind.

But am I the only one who finds it really strange that the doctors from his dimension just send him to the other dimension?

It will be known to them what happens there, at least I remember that in the beginning it was mentioned that Danny heard about the other dimension and what happens there.

Could it possibly be a deal with the other dimension? Send us those patients you can't heal so we can heal them and then put them up for adoption in exchange possibly for technology and knowledge.

What I wonder is that if the Amazons save the Littles with the help of the nanites and they are adopted afterwards, wouldn't it be more intelligent of the Amazons to use the nanites or hypnosis to make the Little Patient a little more cooperative, not even completely turn him into a drooling baby, but more like this: I am now in this dimension and badly hurt and need the care and help I get from the Amazons and the Amazons know best, so I should do what they say.

That would be more practical, especially since the doctors know that Littles from other dimensions tend to fight against everything and maybe it would also help to build up the bond between the Little and its new parents and prevent stronger hypnosis or interventions later.

Danny has to apologize to Angela in any case, no matter if he is in the right and his tantrum is understandable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Moon3ye, I totally agree with you, especially when you wonder why the Amazons don't do something to help abate the emotional trauma they know comes with this dimensional change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I do think at some point Angela will lose her patience or maybe Ashley will have a chat with him during bath time. He has been trying to stay calm and I am glad he told them how he arrived but I imagine more is coming as well. They don’t realize he was an actual fighter either yet…that shock will be fun. Looking forward to the next part!

• Thanks 1

Sorry for the long delay, hope everyone had a good Christmas

Chapter 12

Danny heard the footsteps and realized his captors were finally coming back. It had felt like hours to him, but it had actually only been about 30 minutes. He felt himself lifted from where he was sitting and brought to the couch where he was seated on Angela’s lap. Ashley took a seat on one of the recliners.

“Danny sweetie, are you ready to talk?” Angela asked him.

“Yes, I am sorry I was in a lot of pain, and I lost my cool,” he said avoiding eye contact with either of his caregivers. Danny knew he was on thin ice and had to behave like they wanted the rest of the night.

“It’s okay Danny we are not mad, but can you promise next time you get upset like that you will find a better way to deal with it?” Angela asked. “We are willing to work with you, but this only works if you are willing to work with us as well.”

“I promise I will try.” Danny responded.

Angela’s response was a kiss on the cheek. She realized he probably was more scared of further consequences than sorry. She wanted to believe he was sincere but her gut told her he was not. She decided to push him a little more to try and get him to at least feel a little guilty.

“Danny, I have a quick question,” she said. “I do not know a lot about your dimension. Is it considered acceptable to swear at other people there?”

“No,” Danny replied.

“For future reference, if something was not appropriate there it probably is not appropriate here either,” Angela said hoping he would realize that he was wrong. “The next time you swear at anyone like that there will be serious repercussions. Keep that in mind when you make decisions going forward.”

“I will,” Danny replied still yet to make eye contact with anyone.

“Good boy, now is there anything that you want to do.”

“Can I change please?”

“Before we do that there is someone else you have to apologize to,” Angela responded. As she picked him back up and handed him to Ashley on the recliner.

“I’m sorry.” Danny told Ashley.

“It is okay Danny,” Ashley responded. “I forgive you but never use some of those words again.” She realized how stupid it would be to hold a grudge against a little for a tantrum, but she still was not happy with how he hurt Angela’s feelings so bad. She thought that he needed his mouth washed out with soap or a spanking for his behavior, but Angela had been against doing either of those on his first day here.

“Which words?” Danny asked even though he knew the answer. He wanted to see Ashley’s response to try to get a better read on her.

“You know which words Danny,” was Ashley’s reply, she knew he was not regressed so he knew which words were inappropriate.

“I am sure there are some cultural differences,” Angela cut in. “But if it would be considered inappropriate where you were from then it is inappropriate here and if words have to be added we will add them.”

“Okay,” Danny said. “Now can I get a change please?”

“You want to run him a bath?” Angela asked. “I will get him cleaned up a little bit, so the water doesn’t immediately need to be drained as soon as he gets in the tub.”

“Works for me,” Ashley responded. Then she handed Danny back to her wife and went upstairs to the bathroom.

Angela gave Danny another kiss then she took him up to his nursery. Once there she put him onto the changing table and went to work. Danny had not gone much but through his tantrum and the time out it had spread all over his butt and private areas.

“My oh my such a messy little boy.” Angela said as she began cleaning him up.

“It the medication’s fault.” Danny protested.

“It is okay Danny; I am not mad about it.”

“I am.”

“I know you are mad about everything,” Angela said. She could not wait for him to be out of this grumpy phase but knew he needed time to adjust. “There is nothing we can do about the medicine until you are all better. Now let’s get you squeaky clean.”

“Fine,” Danny pouted as picked him up. He tried to cover his private areas with his hands.

“Danny both of us have seen every inch of you already there is no reason for you to cover up.”

“You said if something is inappropriate in my dimension it is inappropriate here as well,” Danny responded. “To be naked in front of people is very inappropriate.”

“Danny is in inappropriate for a minor who is still in diapers to be naked in front of his parents,” Angela asked.

Danny stayed silent.

“I know you feel embarrassed right now but there is really no need,” Angela said. “Every other little you meet is going to be diapered most likely.”

“What about mature littles?” Danny asked.

“Those are a rarity, and this neighborhood does not have any house made for independent littles,” Angela stated. “Now Mommy Ashley is going to wonder what we have been up to in here.” With that she carried him into the bathroom where Ashley was waiting. She gently set Danny down into the water. The water barely came to his waist while he was sitting down. “Sorry Danny we do not have any bath toys yet but at least we have some bubble soap.” She then added bubble soap.

“I can bath myself,” Danny said.

“Danny, Mommy Ashley is going to bath,” Angela said. “She is the one who has experience bathing injured patients before.”

Danny realized he was in another losing battle and was not in a hurry to get either of the two of them angry again. It would just make his temporary stay here worse.

Ashley took over from here. She grabbed a washcloth. “Okay Danny hold still please,” she spoke. As she carefully washed his face and head. Once she finished, Ashley went to put more soap on the washcloth. Angela took the opportunity to splash a little water on Danny. She hoped it could help break his bad mood.

Danny then splashed her back; it was childish he realized but at least he got her wet which felt like a win today. Angela smiled at Danny as she could see him splashing her seemed to cheer him up somewhat. The two continued splashing each other.

“Really, I thought both of you claimed to be adults,” Ashley said as she watched the two splash each other.

Danny decided to use their own logic against them. “I thought this is how I was expected to act.”

“Your fine Danny,” Angela said.

“Because you started it,” Danny responded.

“Oh, so now you’re throwing me under the bus,” Angela said. “I am the one who will clean all this up, so I am allowed to make a little mess.” That seemed to be meant more for Ashley then Danny.

“I’ll help” Danny replied.

“Nope,” Angela said. “Thank you for the offer but I will take care of it. But if I have to clean it up then I get the last laugh.” Then Angela splashed Danny one more time. Even in something as stupid as this Danny could not win with these giants, he thought.

“Am I the only responsible person hear?” Ashley wondered aloud.

“Isn’t cleaning up after you make a mess responsible,” her wife responded.

“I am responsible,” Danny said.

“See everyone here is responsible,” Angela said. Danny smiled at that comment which made Angela happy.

“Why do I put up with this,” Ashley asked.

“Because you love me,” Angela said. Then she kissed her wife.

“Danny, give me your arm,” Ashley sighed as she returned her focus to Danny and the bath. Danny held out her arm as resumed washing Danny. Ashley was quick and business like while bathing Danny. Angela snapped a few photos without Danny realizing. Those like all the others were immediately sent to her mother and sister. Ashley quickly finished bathing Danny. “Okay we are done with the bath, what is the plan for the rest of the evening?”

“There is a sleeper on top of dresser,” Angela responded. “Can you diaper and dress him while I clean up in here?”

“Sure,” Ashley responded as she pulled the drain plug.

“I’ll dry him off,” Angela said.

“Just be careful of the stiches.”

“I will be,” Angela responded. She took the towel and gently dried Danny off. When she got to the head. she carefully went around the stitches which did not get wet. She then gently draped the towel over his face. “Where did Danny go?”

“I have not moved,” Danny replied.

“I cannot see you,” Angela said. Danny took the towel off his face. “There you are Danny.”

“I never moved,” Danny protested.

“Then maybe the dimension travel gave you invisibility.”

“I wish.”

“Why,” Angela asked.

“So, I wouldn’t have to be seen naked,” Danny said. Once again, he was naked in front of these giants and neither seemed to think anything of it.

“Danny everyone in this dimension has seen a naked little before it is no trouble. Most amazons find littles cute even when naked, especially ones as blushy as you. Speaking of being naked why don’t you go get dressed while I quickly clean up the mess you made.”

“You started it,” Danny replied.

“Yes, but my splashes stayed in the tub,” Angela said.

“Sorry.”

“Danny there is nothing to be sorry about we were playing, and a mess got made,” Angela responded as she started cleaning up the water. “When we adopted you, we understood that you were going to make messes and we would need to clean them. Now you need to get dressed before the medications you are taking cause an even bigger mess.”

Ashley took the hint and picked Danny up. She carried him into the nursery before putting him on the changing table. She quickly powdered him before diapering him and dressing him in the sleeper picked out. It was a green sleeper with monkeys and bananas all over it. After she was done with the change Ashley just waited with Danny still on the changing table. Angela walked into the nursery a few minutes later. She had changed into a purple pajama set due to Danny’s splashing.

“There is my little monkey,” Angela exclaimed. “Are you tired Danny or do you want to stay up a little longer. We could do something as a family if you want.”

Danny was not tired. “Like what?” He asked. He told himself to just go with the flow right now. He just hoped it would not be anything babyish.

“Why don’t we all do a puzzle together.” Angela said as she picked him up. She would have loved to do something more childish but realized that Danny probably would want something more mature. What they did was not as important to her as them doing something that required Danny to work with them and hopefully through that learning to trust them.

“We do not have any little’s puzzles,” Ashley pointed out. That made Danny like the puzzle idea even more than he did before.

“We have some puzzles in the guest room,” Angela responded.

“Those are adult amazon puzzles,” Ashley pointed out.

“So, the pieces are a little bigger I am sure it will all work out.”

“Ok I will grab one,” Ashley said. She knew better than to argue with Angela when it came to littles.

Angela carried Danny down to the living room. She then sat him physically on the table before sitting down in a chair. Danny gave her a look “The table is sturdy enough to hold your weight and this makes you able to reach more pieces without moving.”

“Okay,” was Danny’s response as he saw the logic of her statement.

“If you need help with anything let me know,” Angela said.

“Will do,” Danny replied.

Ashley came down and dumped out the puzzle. Danny noticed a lot of green, red, yellow, orange and brown in the puzzle. He tried to look at the box for help, but the box was pure black with white writing he could not read.

“What is wrong Danny?” Angela asked.

“The box does not show the puzzle.”

“Does it do that in your dimension?”

“Yes, they do not here,” Danny said in disbelief.

“A few children’s and little’s puzzles show the puzzle but never seen it done for adult ones,” Angela told him.

“Okay,” Danny said and tried to get to work. He struggled as puzzles were never really his thing and this one seemed more difficult than any he remembered doing.

“Here Danny how about you and I start with this corner piece, Angela stated. “It can only go with an edge piece so it will be easier to find its connecting pieces.” Ashley had already gotten to work on a different part of the puzzle.

“Ok,” Danny said and with that he and Angela started building the border to the puzzle. Angela was a fan of puzzles and other mental challenges so this puzzle would have been easy for her but finishing the puzzle was not her priority. Her goal was to work with Danny and try to get him more comfortable around the two of them. So, she worked with him as he figured things out and helping him whenever he got stuck. Ashley had luckily taken the more difficult parts of the puzzle. The three of them finished the puzzle in a little over an hour. Truthfully, without Danny the two amazons could have finished the puzzle in half the time. The puzzle was an autumn forest scene. Once they finished Ashley excused herself and went upstairs.

“Good work Danny,” Angela complimented as she picked him up from the table.

“Thank you,” Danny said even though he realized he had not done a whole lot. Ashley had done majority of the puzzle.

“Are you tired? It is pretty late.”

Truthfully Danny had begun to tire but he would not admit that as neither of his caregivers seemed tired. “Nope.”

Angela did not believe him for a second but was not going to start a fight with him over something so silly. She knew bedtimes were going to be a sore spot with any newly adopted little. “Then I am going to call my mother. She is going to want to know how you are doing.”

“You have talked to her about me?” Danny asked as this was the first time he had heard about her mother.

“Of course, sweetie,” Angela replied. “She wants to know about her new grandlittle. If she found out I adopted and did not tell her she would have my head over it.”

“Okay,” Danny said not happy that she was telling people about him.

“Here why don’t we do a video call so you can meet her,” Angela suggested.

Danny did not want to say no but was not all that excited to meet another amazon who would see him as a baby. “Um are you um I um…”

“No need to be nervous sweetie she already adores you sweetie. If you want to hide behind antlers the entire call, like you did leaving the hospital, she will find that adorable.”

“Ok,” Danny gave in. Just go with it hopefully it is only for a little while until he escaped. “Where is antlers?”

“We left him in the playpen,” Angela responded. “Silly us he is probably lonely waiting for us to come back.” She brought Danny over to the couch then brought antlers to Danny. She then sat down and moved Danny to her lap. Danny was getting nervous about meeting Angela's mother. Angela popped a pacifier in his mouth just before she started the call.

• Like 17

I always don't understand why the Littles from our dimension have to fight so much because of everyone.

There are 2 women who are probably big enough to eat you and you have nothing better to do than fight them?

This, in my experience, shows very well that they never had any problems in their own dimension.

I have ADHD and autism (under investigation) and I've had to fight Amazons my whole life, but I've chosen the battles, I've adapted, I've masked myself, and I know from many other neurodivergent people that they feel the same way.

I bet we would act better in such a situation.

Why do I think that now certainly some asks that the reading?

Quite simply, I have had more thoughts and ideas before breakfast than others in a week.

What does that mean in this situation: It means that I have already played a million scenarios in my head before I would have left the hospital.

Neurodivergents are survival artists because one mistake often costs us more than neurotypical people.

You could compare it with DD: Amazons are neurotypical people for them the world and society is built and constructed. Neurodivergent people are Littles one accepts and in the society however only as long as we adapt ourselves to the society although it would be more meaningful the society for all humans opens itself so that they can live without problems in it.

Another topic: What is it with these puzzles? How am I supposed to know if I like the puzzle if I don't know what will come out in the end that's a stupid idea.

This is again a lot of text from me.

If anything is unclear (because English is not my native language) please ask.

• Like 1

Good chapter, I wonder how long it will take before Danny leans that escape it not something that will happen.  They are being way to soft on him right now, going to hve to let him know how it can go if he runs.  Don't know about your dimension but in most escaping and being caught would mean losing the ability to walk anymore or worst being regress to an infant just eith tummy time.

• Like 1

I hope he behaves around Grandma. I do wonder what Ashley left for and what trouble he gets into tomorrow. A full baby day will surely see worse punishment.  So many things I look forward to in this story!

• Like 1
On 12/29/2021 at 12:20 PM, Baby Billy said:

Good chapter, I wonder how long it will take before Danny leans that escape it not something that will happen.  They are being way to soft on him right now, going to hve to let him know how it can go if he runs.  Don't know about your dimension but in most escaping and being caught would mean losing the ability to walk anymore or worst being regress to an infant just eith tummy time.

Those options would definitely be among the choices for an escape artist little. Other choices would include etiquette schools and more restraints( crib and play pens with tops, extra straps, clothes specifically designed to restrict motion etc.). Danny has a lot of freedoms for a little, now his choices decide whether or not  it stays that way. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry things got really crazy in my life and did not have a lot of free time. Hoping to get back on a regular schedule.

Chapter 13

A retirement age woman was on the screen in front of Danny and Angela. She looked a lot like her daughter, but her hair had clearly started going gray despite that it had been dyed. She was wearing a nice blouse from what could be seen on the screen. She had a huge grin on her face when she saw the two of them sitting there.

“Hello Mom,” Angela added.                                                                        

“Hello Angela, and that must be little Danny. It is a pleasure to meet you,” the woman said.

“Hi,” Danny said taking Angela’s advice and hiding behind antlers.

“Hello Danny, I am your adopted grandmother please feel free to call me granny, grandma, nana or anything like that,” the older woman said.

Danny just hides behind his stuffed animal. These giants were not his family and he hated pretending they were. The stuffed animal prevented anyone from seeing his emotions.

“Oh, such a shy little thing and such a cutie too,” his new Grandmother exclaimed. “But it is really late for a little to be up.”

“He slept most of the day mom and he told me he is not tired,” Angela responded. She winked at her mother to let her know to play along. Danny thought about the benefits of not being able to see the amazons, but it also worked to their advantage.

“If you say so,” her mother responded. She understood that each little was different and the judgement of her daughter of what was best for him. “Where is Ashley?”

“I believe she is upstairs probably getting ready for bed herself,” Angela replied. “It has been a long day for all of us.”

“I can only imagine, it had to be an emotional rollercoaster. Luckily you are all safe and sound.”

“Definitely, so how was your day?” Angela asked.

“It was fine Willow and Freddy exhausted me but enjoyed every minute with them. They cannot wait to meet Danny.”

Danny finally decided to speak up. “Who are Willow and Freddy?”

“You have not told him about his cousins,” his grandmother stated.

“Have not really had the time today,” Angela replied.

“They are two of your cousins Danny,” his grandmother explained. “You have five cousins who are all littles like you. They all are excited to meet and play with their new cousin.”

Danny did not know how to process the information. On one hand it could be perfect if they were willing to help him escape. But, if escape was possible, why are those five still here? He needed more information but that is information he will only learn when he met them.

“Good news is Danny will be able to walk by the time he meets them all,” Angela added. “His leg won’t be completely healed but he will be able to move around and play with them.”

“I am glad to hear that,” her mother said, “we will make sure to set up activities all six of them can do together. How has he behaved today?”

“One major meltdown and a couple small ones but overall, he has been pretty good for a new little,” Angela replied.

“Oh, he is going to have a few meltdowns early on. Do not let them get to you, I remember your sister’s call after Heather’s first meltdown. Heather hated being put into a playpen with her sister to play while they made dinner. She was yelling for them to let her out and let her go. When they ignored her, she started swearing at them and calling them psychopaths. Willow tried to calm her down, but Heather just called her brainwashed. They removed Willow from the playpen but that only angered her more and she started throwing every toy in there at the three of them. Vivian didn’t realize how much different there is between a native little who reluctantly agreed to be adopted and a portal little who is here because she was going to die in her dimension.”

That story helped Angela a lot. Danny’s big tantrum was just part of the process she realized. The saying you hate your new life is part of the grieving process for portal littles. She did not want to ask too much more about what to expect in front of Danny, however. She could talk to Vivian on Sunday. She knew Heather had been such a handful when she first arrived 4 years ago but never knew how bad it was. She hoped Danny would never hurt anyone, especially family or other littles.

Danny had a different takeaway however, that Willow probably was not going to help him escape. He could not believe that any person would willingly go back into babyhood. Just another way this dimension was messed up in his mind. Heather seemed to be a better bet to help him, but he did not know how long ago that was, had she accepted that she was stuck here? Is escaping even possible? He had a feeling he would be finding out more in the next few days.

“I can deal with his breakdowns,” Angela replied. “They are just his emotions getting the best of him and it is more like a cry for help. Just need to help him learn better ways to express them.”

Well at least she does not seem to be holding his breakdown against him, Danny thought. He knew his breakdown was not a temper tantrum and was not a cry for help. It was showing he would not accept their dimension and becoming a baby for these crazy amazons.

“That is exactly right,” the grandmother stated, “so how are ...”

My body betrays me, again, Danny thought as let out a huge yawn. He instantly blushed knowing that they were not going to ignore that.

“Oh, he is so adorable but that was an awfully big yawn for somebody who is not tired,” Grandma stated.

“I am not tired,” Danny protested. “There are other reasons why a person might yawn.”

“That’s true,” Mama Angela noted. “But this late at night the most likely answer is that a certain little boy needs to go to bed. Say nighty-night Danny, it is time to go beddy-bye.”

“I’m not tired,” Danny repeated.

“Somebody’s getting cranky,” the grandmother noted. “He probably should have been in bed much earlier.”

“No, I did not,” Danny replied. “I am an adult I knew when I need to go to bed.”

“Mom I will give you a call back in about a half hour,” Mama Angela said. “I have a cranky little boy who needs to be tucked in,”

“I do not need to go to bed,” Danny stated. “Why does nobody listen to me?”

“We are listening to you Danny,” the grandmother stated. “We are also considering all the trauma your body has been through and your pride meaning you will not admit how tired your body is. We are making the decision that we think is best for you. So good night, Danny, sweet dreams.”

“Please just say good night to Granny then we will figure out what we are doing next,” Mama Angela pleaded.

“Good night,” Danny said deciding it is best to get off this call and make it a one-on-one situation instead of dealing with both of them.

“Sorry if I got him worked up Angela, talk to you later,” Grandma stated.

“It is not you I remember from both Vivian and Maddie said that the first bedtime is always a fight,” Mama responded. “Talk to you a little bit latter mom." With that Mama Angela ended the call.

“Alright Danny bedtime!”

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1