LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

longest time spent in one diaper

Hi all,well I looked but I  did not find any posts about this.i THINK THE LONGEST TIME WAS LAST YEAR WHEN I WAS IN THE V.A. HOSPITAL.For some reason they did not give me some diapers untill the next day.I had put the ones I was wearing on that morning about 9 AM.So by the time I got changed it was 10AMSo I had sppent 25 hours in that wet diaper.

So lets hear you all

The longest time for me is about 12 hours in a wet diaper, and 4 hours in a messy diaper. My usual range is 6-8 hours in a wet diaper, and 1-3 hours in a messy diaper. One of my philosophies is a partially used diaper is a wasted diaper. Vaseline and Baby Magic or Parent Choice Baby Lotions give me good skin protection. Two-three drops of scented oil in my clean and dry diaper when I get diapered keeps me smelling fresh and pleasant, with no wet diaper odor, and some masking for a poopy diaper.

• Like 1

I'd have to say with a premium diaper like Betterdry or the old Abriform X-Plus it was close to 12 hours a couple times and the diaper was saturated but not quite leaking yet.  On my vacation this past July I would be in a premium diaper like Betterdry from around 7:30AM  and have it on close to 3PM or 4PM.  It all depended on how well it was physically holding up with all the walking I was doing in 85 degree heat and high humidity.

If you looked in "How Long U Been in tghe  Diaper" You would know that I have gone 24 hours. The diaper does pull down so I can do @1 in the ladies' room. This happened 3 times in a row for 3 weeks straight. The last time, this last Sunday, I went 22 hours. for some reason, I wet quite heavily This can be a regular ting for me . EEven  the old way I was diapered, I could often go for  16 hours and routinely for 14

12hrs is an average day for me, though when i got a case of kamelots i tried one friday night with 2 stuffers and lasted 42 hrs. no capacity issues, but had to stop due to burning. think this was mostly the stuffers fault since i have had this happen at other times with them. probably could have gone longer if i had double diapered instead.

When I got sick back in Dec 2019 ( probably covid) I would drink a large bottle of gatorade before bed, just trying to stay hydrated, along with what ever meds I was taking. Well the first night I got up about 3-4 times to pee, which was irratating since I also too a sleep aid to knock me out, so I could actually get some sleep. Trying to get up and use the bathroom while 1/2 asleep isnt fun. 

So the next night I did the same, sleep aid, gatorade.... Vitamins etc....but add a Northshore mega max!!! No getting up, no interrupted sleep. ??

Now I know I used it at least 2 times that night, and when I got up, it seemed that it was hardly used. It was like it was laughing at me, taunting me to really put it to a test....DARING me to push it to capacity!!! So I did. I pulled on some jeans, and went out about my day, after breakfast, and coffee etc.  I dont think I took it off until around 5 pm-ish, possibly later. 

So, all night, say 8-10 hours, then all day....somewhere around 18 hours. The only reason I changed was that it was getting uncomfortable, and it wasn't a capacity, but it was heavy and rather full, but could have lasted longer. *shrug* 

I have also gone all day in a better dry....over 12 hours. Those I figure if I was to go 24/7, I could use 2 a day no problem .

7 minutes ago, Three Rivers said:

14 hours in a Megamax, it felt like 10 pounds when I went to change it.

Hahaha! That's quite a LOT of poo-poo in there in your diaper buddy! I hope it felt good to sit in for quite awhile!?☺️?❤️????❤️???

I'm way behind all of you. When I wear in the day it's usually just for an hour or two to do a couple of wettings. If I wear at night it's just for the length of time I sleap and probably 30 min after I wake up to make sure my bladder is fully empty before I get up. So I'm going to say my longest stint is 8hr 30min.

I would absolutely love to try wearing 24/7 for a stint of 3 days just to try it. Probably would have to be some type of really absorbant pull up in the day to be discreet then back to thick plastic backed nappies/diapers at night. ???

The longest in "A" diaper for me is about 13 hours in a MegaMax.   The longest time overall in a diaper was 36 hours.   Wet and messy the whole time without any powders or creams.  I double diapered and only changed the outer diaper when it was wet.

I did end up with a diaper rash.

I spent one full day from morning to morning in one diaper but without using. I wear them as a underwear under my onesie tracksuit, using normal toilet when I needed. I choose medium molicare because is discreet and silent. I Just wear for pleasure and relaxation. This is longest time when I wear a diaper without removing. 

• Like 1