LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Letting accidents/'accidents' happen

1 hour ago, Pete671 said:

That's amazing to hear!, so you held deliberately to feel the relief?, I used to do that but at 57 I can't hold for long no matter how I try, although it feels great still, being absolutely helpless about it lol.  Not tried a proper AB nappy yet, well gtg work very soon so catch you next time,,,

No, it wasn't deliberately buddy. When I was in elementary school, particularly 7 and 8, I would hold my pee-pees because the teachers wouldn't let me use a urinal bottle to go pee-pee in. They wanted me to sit on the potty just like everybody else. But I didn't want to do that because it took too long and sometimes I would end up going pee-pee on myself and have to be cleaned up because I couldn't keep my little pee-pee pointed down.? so I would always try holding it until I got home from school. Which failed miserably and resulted in a lot of yelling. Looking back I'm surprised they didn't put me in diapers for all the wettings I had on a consistent basis.??? Although I did have to wear a pull-up one day.? Looking back, the whole situation was silly. But it was just one more thing that led me to becoming an AB/DL!???????❤️??

• Like 1

Several months ago, the wife and I went out for a long drive around our state. Well driving the last mile or so before home, I had the urge to pee really bad. I figured I could make it home easily, wrong!!. After pulling into the driveway and parking, I jumped out of my car and headed for the front door. Too late because as soon as I exited the car I couldn't hold it and started to leak and by the time I tried to get my key in the lock it was a flood.

It felt fantastic to relieve myself and wished I had a diaper on, the wife walked up and said I thought you had to go to the bathroom? I told her too late and turned to face her, she looked at the state of my jeans and said I'm sorry that you didn't make it. She then said let's get in the house and get you cleaned up, so walked in to the entry way stripped off my wet clothes and headed for the shower.

Then changed into a diaper for the rest of the afternoon and early evening. O what a relief it was!

• Like 1
On 10/8/2021 at 7:05 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

No, it wasn't deliberately buddy. When I was in elementary school, particularly 7 and 8, I would hold my pee-pees because the teachers wouldn't let me use a urinal bottle to go pee-pee in. They wanted me to sit on the potty just like everybody else. But I didn't want to do that because it took too long and sometimes I would end up going pee-pee on myself and have to be cleaned up because I couldn't keep my little pee-pee pointed down.? so I would always try holding it until I got home from school. Which failed miserably and resulted in a lot of yelling. Looking back I'm surprised they didn't put me in diapers for all the wettings I had on a consistent basis.??? Although I did have to wear a pull-up one day.? Looking back, the whole situation was silly. But it was just one more thing that led me to becoming an AB/DL!???????❤️??

LOL yes more fun to me when I just can't hold, the distress I felt sometimes as a kid was worth it in hindsight as it's given me a great hobby that only costs me nappies, I sit down to pee even now, my dick is too small to control properly when standing, I wonder if all guys into AB etc have small penises?,,,

Are you actually IC or just enjoy wetting nappies?,,,

As a kid I was dragged to mass, sometimes I was bursting to pee when I got home, so went to mass by myself a few weeks ago, same church btw, and wet my nappy during the sermon, which was quite in interesting in the end, had a laugh with the priest about afterwards actually,,,

• Like 1
On 10/4/2021 at 2:51 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why not just ask your parents to diaper you?? Also, how have you been bud? It's been awhile!?☺️❤️??❤️?

I tried many times to get my parents to put me back into diapers as a young child.

But instead of being put back into diapers I got my ass whipped for wetting or messing my clothes. 

My father was a firm believer that no child past the age of 3 should be in a diaper unless being punished. 

1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I tried many times to get my parents to put me back into diapers as a young child.

But instead of being put back into diapers I got my ass whipped for wetting or messing my clothes. 

My father was a firm believer that no child past the age of 3 should be in a diaper unless being punished. 

Oh okay that makes sense then. Poor baby though.??? I wish you had gotten your diapies back when you were a young child. I hate parents that have a very strict view of how things should be. I can't stand that.?? And I also wanna say that, I'm very sorry you got ass whoopings as an kid.? You didn't deserve that! Some parents just don't know any better. That's what my mom always used to say, and it's very true, especially in today's world.

5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh okay that makes sense then. Poor baby though.??? I wish you had gotten your diapies back when you were a young child. I hate parents that have a very strict view of how things should be. I can't stand that.?? And I also wanna say that, I'm very sorry you got ass whoopings as an kid.? You didn't deserve that! Some parents just don't know any better. That's what my mom always used to say, and it's very true, especially in today's world.

It the world I grew up in. Getting you ass whipped for doing wrong was normal child upbringing.

It taught you right from wrong and to respect your elders.

7 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

@iluvmydiapersjust wondering is your parents still alive and do they know your now in diapers for life?

36 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

It the world I grew up in. Getting you ass whipped for doing wrong was normal child upbringing.

It taught you right from wrong and to respect your elders.

It almost sounds like you're okay with the fact that they gave you ass whoopins as a kid for going in your pants.? But I would have loved to spoil you as a kid!?? Well, in the world I grew up in you didn't get your ass whooped for being naughty. You just got your privileges taken away. Which I think is just as effective. But then again it's just a different style of parenting, nothing wrong with that. My mom used to spoil me all the time. And I still turned out to be a pretty good kid! I'm living proof of it!??❤️☺️?❤️

2 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@iluvmydiapersjust wondering is your parents still alive and do they know your now in diapers for life?

Yes they are, and they do Eddie. I asked him.☺️??

17 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

My father passed back in 08, my mother still alive.

Both knew I was back in diapers for life way back in 1990, dad did not approve, but said nothing.

Mom just said do what ever makes you happy. 

I've been in diapers full time since 1987 and I make do effort to hide the fact I'm wearing diapers and using my diaper. 

17 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

It almost sounds like you're okay with the fact that they gave you ass whoopins as a kid for going in your pants.? But I would have loved to spoil you as a kid!?? Well, in the world I grew up in you didn't get your ass whooped for being naughty. You just got your privileges taken away. Which I think is just as effective. But then again it's just a different style of parenting, nothing wrong with that. My mom used to spoil me all the time. And I still turned out to be a pretty good kid! I'm living proof of it!??❤️☺️?❤️

Yes they are, and they do Eddie. I asked him.☺️??

Yes, I am OK and thankful for the ass whipping I received for breaking the rules.

It made me the person I am today, a generalist rebel beholding to no one, doing my own thing and not giving a shit what others may think of me wearing ,pissing  and shitting diapers. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

My father passed back in 08, my mother still alive.

Both knew I was back in diapers for life way back in 1990, dad did not approve, but said nothing.

Mom just said do what ever makes you happy. 

I've been in diapers full time since 1987 and I make do effort to hide the fact I'm wearing diapers and using my diaper. 

Yes, I am OK and thankful for the ass whipping I received for breaking the rules.

It made me the person I am today, a generalist rebel beholding to no one, doing my own thing and not giving a shit what others may think of me wearing ,pissing  and shitting diapers. 

That's the spirit buddy! I agree with you 110%!☺️????❤️ I love the fact that you do your own thing, and don't care what people think. Believe me, I wish I had that when I was younger. definitely! Right on man!??☺️????❤️?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, 3bsg3 said:

When I was 14 I wet the bed, I woke up almost instantly but I just carried on going.

LOL!??? Did you like it????☺️?❤️? And what was that like for you? Did it feel good buddy?!????❤️??❤️☺️??❤️☺️

On 10/13/2021 at 3:56 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

LOL!??? Did you like it????☺️?❤️? And what was that like for you? Did it feel good buddy?!????❤️??❤️☺️??❤️☺️

Actually I was ill at the time, I only just about mustered up the strength to rip the sheet off the mattress, take off my pyjamas bottoms, then got back in and went straight back to sleep.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, 3bsg3 said:

Actually I was ill at the time, I only just about mustered up the strength to rip the sheet off the mattress, take off my pyjamas bottoms, then got back in and went straight back to sleep.

That's impressive buddy!??? How did you get interested in diapers??

• Like 1
On 10/3/2021 at 12:02 PM, Coonie said:

Were there any situations when y'all were growing up where you remember just kinda letting accidents happen? Not on purpose necessarily, though that can count too, but what i mean also includes choosing not to prevent accidents and not focusing on making it to the potty. Also maybe deciding that going in your pants, accidentally or otherwise was better than any available alternatives such as public bathrooms, going outside, or having to take a break from play. Also, this is all regardless whether or not you were padded

Yeah, I had "accidents" like this a lot. Peeing my pants was often easier than stopping whatever I was doing like a game or leaving my friends and coming inside to go in the toilet. I had accidents while stuck in traffic or whatever like that but most of the time I was peeing my pants just so I didn't have to take a break from play like you said even though I could probably have made it to the toilet.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, mostly during my second stay in diapers.

I was developmentally delayed, so I didn't start moving out of pre-continence (the "pre-toilet-training" phase that most people have finished by 3yo) until I was about 7yo. That was my first stay in diapers. I had to go back into diapers a couple of years later, from about 11 to 12 years old, because I developed new continence issues; that was my second stay.

My incontinence during my second stay was different from my precontinence during my first stay. I had some vestigial continence that I could have used to reach the toilet in some situations, but I didn't have enough control to spend any significant amount of time out of diapers, so I didn't; I was simply in diapers the whole time.

When I started developing incontinence at 11, my family assumed, for various reasons, that it was a direct follow-on from my previous issues getting out of diapers, and that it was probably going to be permanent. Consequently, I went back into cloth diapers. I didn't know how to change myself because it wasn't something I was in charge of doing; I was supposed to take over changing them when I was 13, but by that point, as it turned out, I was well on my way back out of diapers, so it never became relevant.

If you're familiar with traditional square cloth diapers you will be aware that if fitted properly they can't really be pulled up and down, and I didn't have the dexterity or expertise to change out of and then back into them. Consequently, the fact that I had enough control to sometimes make it to the toilet was irrelevant because my diapering didn't work in a way that would allow me to do so. I could have asked, but by that time my relationship with my family was already bad enough that I was kind of afraid of bothering them, so I mostly just shrugged and kept my head down and didn't bother using the small amount of control I had.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 5:27 AM, Kaliborio said:

When I started developing incontinence at 11, my family assumed, for various reasons, that it was a direct follow-on from my previous issues getting out of diapers, and that it was probably going to be permanent. Consequently, I went back into cloth diapers. I didn't know how to change myself because it wasn't something I was in charge of doing; I was supposed to take over changing them when I was 13, but by that point, as it turned out, I was well on my way back out of diapers, so it never became relevant.

If you're familiar with traditional square cloth diapers you will be aware that if fitted properly they can't really be pulled up and down, and I didn't have the dexterity or expertise to change out of and then back into them. Consequently, the fact that I had enough control to sometimes make it to the toilet was irrelevant because my diapering didn't work in a way that would allow me to do so. I could have asked, but by that time my relationship with my family was already bad enough that I was kind of afraid of bothering them, so I mostly just shrugged and kept my head down and didn't bother using the small amount of control I had.

My reasons for being diapered, as a child, were different but the results were very similar even though, for me, this started out over 65 years ago. My sisters and I were three years younger and three years older than me placed me in the middle plus I had the disadvantage of being an Adorable 18 month old "baby" for about six years 'In the eyes of all my Aunts, Cousins, and Baby Sitters. I know now that I was born with incontinence and childhood constipation added to the problems however none of this was Diagnosed when I was growing up. Around twelve years old I finally convinced my mother that I didn't want the diapers anymore and she "sort of" went along with it.

My mother told me that I had to learn how to Change Myself and do my own laundry when I turned 12 but I had a very hard time with pinning my diapers on properly so it all  worked out. Out of all that the memories that really stand out are me being told to "Just use your diapers sweetie".

I think all the "accidents" I had as a youngster (and a few as an adult) were all due to being faced with using a public toilet that looked like someone had disemboweled a goat on our just going in my pants. I always chose the latter. How many times did this happen? More than I can accurately account for. Lots of poorly maintained gas station restrooms back in the day. Thank God for Starbucks restrooms!

• Like 1
On 10/3/2021 at 12:02 PM, Coonie said:

Were there any situations when y'all were growing up where you remember just kinda letting accidents happen? Not on purpose necessarily, though that can count too, but what i mean also includes choosing not to prevent accidents and not focusing on making it to the potty. Also maybe deciding that going in your pants, accidentally or otherwise was better than any available alternatives such as public bathrooms, going outside, or having to take a break from play. Also, this is all regardless whether or not you were padded

Bein put back in diapers as a young child I had many accidents.  More often than usual.  It was quite frequently that my mother would do a diaper check and then change me.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, herb330 said:

Bein put back in diapers as a young child I had many accidents.  More often than usual.  It was quite frequently that my mother would do a diaper check and then change me.

How did you feel about wearing diapers as a young child and getting diaper changes?? Did it bother you or were you nonchalant about it? And why did you have a lot of accidents in the first place? And secretly, did you like going in your pants???????❤️?❤️??❤️☺️❤️?❤️?❤️?

• Like 1
On 11/30/2021 at 9:20 PM, NannaAnnabelle said:

I think all the "accidents" I had as a youngster (and a few as an adult) were all due to being faced with using a public toilet that looked like someone had disemboweled a goat on our just going in my pants. I always chose the latter. How many times did this happen? More than I can accurately account for. Lots of poorly maintained gas station restrooms back in the day. Thank God for Starbucks restrooms!

I had the same thing happen like twice when I was young like under 5 or something. I remember seeing the toilet and then not going because it was horrifying and lying about it saying I had gone when I hadn't. Coudn't make it to the next one. I guess it wasn't a case of me letting it go for fun, it was a genuine accident and I hated it at the time.

Another time I was at home and my dad had to go somewhere on emergency. I was going inside to use the toilet but then I went back out to wave goodbye, only to poop my pants because I couldn't hold it any more. again that was at like 5 or 6. again at the time I hated it, but no one found out about that one. I used to be terrified of diapers and being put back in them up until about age ten when suddenly everything changed.

but I never did it on purpose and I always hid that I like diapers from everyone (once I realized other people didn't like it, which was after like two people found out) and I guess if I don't find someone to share it with I'll take the secret to my grave. :(