LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Letting accidents/'accidents' happen

Were there any situations when y'all were growing up where you remember just kinda letting accidents happen? Not on purpose necessarily, though that can count too, but what i mean also includes choosing not to prevent accidents and not focusing on making it to the potty. Also maybe deciding that going in your pants, accidentally or otherwise was better than any available alternatives such as public bathrooms, going outside, or having to take a break from play. Also, this is all regardless whether or not you were padded

• Like 1

When I was about 3 years old, I was still wearing night time diapers. I remember one night after being diapered and tucked in that as soon as my mom left the room, I got up on my knees and peed in my diaper. So maybe I didn't need night time diapers after all? ?

• Like 1

I remember when I was in 7th grade during my first semester in middle school, when I was 12 years old I was in the cafeteria eating my food. I can't remember if I was alone or not. But back then I was very much to myself, didn't like to socialize with other people. As a matter of fact I dreaded it. I was a very shy kid. Anyway, I was having lunch when all of a sudden I had to go pee-pee really bad. I remember sitting in my chair doing the pee-pee dance trying to hold it and also my sure no one was watching me. At the time I was very embarrassed. Anyway, this went on for a couple of minutes until finally the urge got so bad that I rushed to where I needed to go when I had to go potty. It was a special bathroom, I was running down the hallway when suddenly a little pee came out and when I went on to my blue jeans. And then a little bit more came and then some more came. At this point the urgency to go pee-pee was very intense to where it hurt to hold it. So I finally just let it go. And I remember I made this smirk on my face like this"???". It felt so good!? The pee-pee felt nice and warm as I flooded my pants before it became cold and wet. I can't remember if I let all the pee-pee out but I let a great majority of it out. It felt wonderful!☺️???????? Funny enough I can't remember if I was ever cleaned up.? I'm sure I was though. That experience was just another thing that led me to becoming an ABDL.

• Like 3

Yes playing with girls age around 8, they said I wasn't allowed to use the loo, only girls were allowed to, I mean we were all around 8 lol,,, 

Ended up flooding my shorts, then they said I wasn't a proper boy because I couldn't hold it lol,,,

It's a scene I've replayed as an adult, 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Coonie said:

Were there any situations when y'all were growing up where you remember just kinda letting accidents happen? Not on purpose necessarily, though that can count too, but what i mean also includes choosing not to prevent accidents and not focusing on making it to the potty. Also maybe deciding that going in your pants, accidentally or otherwise was better than any available alternatives such as public bathrooms, going outside, or having to take a break from play. Also, this is all regardless whether or not you were padded

@Coonie

No:  Not as a kid:  If I "let it happen"  the problem would have been that I don't have any dry clothes to change into:  I have had instances where I "let it go" because there was no way I was gonna reach the toilet:  When this happened, I peed on the bathroom floor before I was able to get to the toilet.  I have had accidents in my pants where I have pooped on the floor, but this is rare:  The times I have done this as an adult, I was able to either use a diaper, or I am close enough to the shower bay to slide into the shower and take care of it.

1 hour ago, Pete671 said:

Yes playing with girls age around 8, they said I wasn't allowed to use the loo, only girls were allowed to, I mean we were all around 8 lol,,, 

Ended up flooding my shorts, then they said I wasn't a proper boy because I couldn't hold it lol,,,

It's a scene I've replayed as an adult, 

@Pete671

Awww....that's not really "lady like" to tell you that you were not allowed to use the loo - Girls can have accidents too:  I mean, what did they think?  Did they think that Guys were gonna pee all over the seat or the floor?  No one can be expected to hold it forever :)

17 hours ago, kjgreens said:

When I was about 3 years old, I was still wearing night time diapers. I remember one night after being diapered and tucked in that as soon as my mom left the room, I got up on my knees and peed in my diaper. So maybe I didn't need night time diapers after all? ?

@kjgreens

I'd say you were pretty lucky to be able to wear up until you were 3 - Some kids wear diapers longer than that, and some are trained before that:  I was lucky that I had a Toddler bed for the times I was smaller, and then I got a twin bed, and I was able to get up and use the bathroom on my own.  I could not get out of bed by myself until I got the twin bed.  The rule was that If I needed to "Go" I would tell mom or dad, and they would help me - I was trained early myself :)

Brian

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

No, never.

If I’m not mistaken you were night diapered for bedwetting as a child.  Not doubting you, but it's hard to imagine you never took advantage of the protection?

I was about 10, I was fielding and had asked the master 4 or 5 times to "be Excused".  Eventually he said yes and I rushed off to the school buildings, which probably didn't help my 'clench'.  Within 50 yards I had leaked, 75 and there was a dark patch on my shorts, so I just let it flow, and at 100 I turned round and went back onto the pitch, just to show him what a beastly mean plonker he was.

6 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Coonie

No:  Not as a kid:  If I "let it happen"  the problem would have been that I don't have any dry clothes to change into:  I have had instances where I "let it go" because there was no way I was gonna reach the toilet:  When this happened, I peed on the bathroom floor before I was able to get to the toilet.  I have had accidents in my pants where I have pooped on the floor, but this is rare:  The times I have done this as an adult, I was able to either use a diaper, or I am close enough to the shower bay to slide into the shower and take care of it.

@Pete671

Awww....that's not really "lady like" to tell you that you were not allowed to use the loo - Girls can have accidents too:  I mean, what did they think?  Did they think that Guys were gonna pee all over the seat or the floor?  No one can be expected to hold it forever :)

@kjgreens

I'd say you were pretty lucky to be able to wear up until you were 3 - Some kids wear diapers longer than that, and some are trained before that:  I was lucky that I had a Toddler bed for the times I was smaller, and then I got a twin bed, and I was able to get up and use the bathroom on my own.  I could not get out of bed by myself until I got the twin bed.  The rule was that If I needed to "Go" I would tell mom or dad, and they would help me - I was trained early myself :)

Brian

With me I was super lucky then because I got to stay in diapers until I was 6. The only thing I wish I had back then was a big black wooden crib.? But I'll always be grateful to my mommy for letting me stay in diapers as long as she did.?? Even though I know there's a lot of stuff I would like to redo in my life if I had the chance. And believe me, there would be a LOT of stuff.?☺️???❤️

• Like 2

Yes, many a time I would put off going to the bathroom to go poop and just let it happen in my underwear. 

In the summer I would often just wet myself when outside instead of running off to the bathroom .

I did this all before the age of 10 in hopes my parents would put me back into diapers. 

It did not work and the only times I was actually put into a diaper was when I was caught with one in my pants.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Yes, many a time I would put off going to the bathroom to go poop and just let it happen in my underwear. 

In the summer I would often just wet myself when outside instead of running off to the bathroom .

I did this all before the age of 10 in hopes my parents would put me back into diapers. 

It did not work and the only times I was actually put into a diaper was when I was caught with one in my pants.

Why not just ask your parents to diaper you?? Also, how have you been bud? It's been awhile!?☺️❤️??❤️?

• Like 1

In response to Brian, I'm sure they were trying to get me to wet myself, well they succeeded, I did try and hold but just couldn't hold any longer, they knew I was always nice to girls so I was safe boy to play the game with lol,,,

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Pete671 said:

In response to Brian, I'm sure they were trying to get me to wet myself, well they succeeded, I did try and hold but just couldn't hold any longer, they knew I was always nice to girls so I was safe boy to play the game with lol,,,

But in that moment did you like going pee-pee in your pants? Did it feel good just to let it go? Did it feel nice and warm buddy? Did you feel like such a baby?????❤️??❤️???❤️?

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

But in that moment did you like going pee-pee in your pants? Did it feel good just to let it go? Did it feel nice and warm buddy? Did you feel like such a baby?????❤️??❤️???❤️?

It felt so good to just release it, I didn't let it go I couldn't stop it lol.  I didn't feel babyish, more sort of defeated and tbh I enjoyed the attention,,, I was known for a while as "Peter pee pants", until one of the girls was being bullied by an older boy and I sorted the situation out for her,,,

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Pete671 said:

It felt so good to just release it, I didn't let it go I couldn't stop it lol.  I didn't feel babyish, more sort of defeated and tbh I enjoyed the attention,,, I was known for a while as "Peter pee pants", until one of the girls was being bullied by an older boy and I sorted the situation out for her,,,

That's quite the story buddy! I'm glad you enjoyed releasing your pee-pee. And also enjoyed the attention of being called Peter pee pants, not many people would. Thanks for the follow by the way buddy!? I really appreciate it!??? So how did you grow to love diapers and being a baby buddy?????❤️?? What's your story? I'm interested to know.☺️? *BIG HUG*??????❤️

• Like 1
13 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's quite the story buddy! I'm glad you enjoyed releasing your pee-pee. And also enjoyed the attention of being called Peter pee pants, not many people would. Thanks for the follow by the way buddy!? I really appreciate it!??? So how did you grow to love diapers and being a baby buddy?????❤️?? What's your story? I'm interested to know.☺️? *BIG HUG*??????❤️

Aw thanks for that, rushing for work now but we could PM if you like? happy to share my story with anyone,,,

12 minutes ago, Pete671 said:

Aw thanks for that, rushing for work now but we could PM if you like? happy to share my story with anyone,,,

That sounds good buddy!?

5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That sounds good buddy!?

Well I was going to PM you, but in the forum hopefully all can read and enjoy my story,,,

About 3/4 years ago I started doing vol work as a safety marshall, you couldn't easily visit a toilet, you have to call for someone else to cover your position, well a relief marshall was a little too long coming, I've never had a particularly strong bladder, luckily I was diligent enough to wear black jeans, and with a longish jacket,,,

I can't really remember how I thought of nappies, my late mum used to use Tena pull-ups, maybe that made me think of it.  So I bought a pack of her style, because I was used to buying them, I mean being lady style they must be for someone else right?,,,

The moment I put them on they just felt right, took a while to pee in them, maybe a week, by that time I was 24/7 anyway,,,

Also I now have a bulge in my trousers where there was none before!,,,

But I've always enjoyed wetting, used to pee myself on the way back from the pub, struggled to make it every time so just let it flow in the end,,,

My favourite though, is going commando in light grey running tights, watching a long film with a few beers and just let nature take it's course,,,

It maybe all started from when my sister shared a bath, we were supposed to go in seperately but we ended up sharing and playing pee games, she started it btw, putting my hand between her legs and letting go lol,,,

Thank you for your interest!, maybe I should change my username lol,,,

I now pee my nappy at work as a cleaner in a supermarket, the checkout girls know at least of me, a young girl sometimes serves me when buying, I act coy and embarrased when she scans the packet, just to indicate they are for me, just so she suspects.  If she knew what else I was wearing she'd need a nappy herself lol,,,

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Pete671 said:

Well I was going to PM you, but in the forum hopefully all can read and enjoy my story,,,

About 3/4 years ago I started doing vol work as a safety marshall, you couldn't easily visit a toilet, you have to call for someone else to cover your position, well a relief marshall was a little too long coming, I've never had a particularly strong bladder, luckily I was diligent enough to wear black jeans, and with a longish jacket,,,

I can't really remember how I thought of nappies, my late mum used to use Tena pull-ups, maybe that made me think of it.  So I bought a pack of her style, because I was used to buying them, I mean being lady style they must be for someone else right?,,,

The moment I put them on they just felt right, took a while to pee in them, maybe a week, by that time I was 24/7 anyway,,,

Also I now have a bulge in my trousers where there was none before!,,,

But I've always enjoyed wetting, used to pee myself on the way back from the pub, struggled to make it every time so just let it flow in the end,,,

My favourite though, is going commando in light grey running tights, watching a long film with a few beers and just let nature take it's course,,,

It maybe all started from when my sister shared a bath, we were supposed to go in seperately but we ended up sharing and playing pee games, she started it btw, putting my hand between her legs and letting go lol,,,

Thank you for your interest!, maybe I should change my username lol,,,

I now pee my nappy at work as a cleaner in a supermarket, the checkout girls know at least of me, a young girl sometimes serves me when buying, I act coy and embarrased when she scans the packet, just to indicate they are for me, just so she suspects.  If she knew what else I was wearing she'd need a nappy herself lol,,,

So your favorite way to wet yourself is to watch a long movie with no diapie on and go pee-pee in your pants?!??? Does that feel even better with no diaper on? LOL!?? I couldn't do that, I always get the feeling I'm doing something naughty if I go pee-pees without a diapie on. Plus the fact that over the years I've developed a strong bladder due to the fact that I've always had to hold my pee-pees for quite a long time in middle school and high school. LOL! That's one thing I DON'T miss about high school.?☺️ Anyway, I'm kinda surprised buddy. I thought it would've felt EVEN BETTER making pee-pees in your diaper.? It does for most babies anyway.????❤️

• Like 1

Yes to me it is better, I actually bring my legs up so that the soles of my feet are together, sometimes I get cramp and literally can't move my legs, so I have no control at all, I don't try and wet, or hold, just sit still and let my bladder fill right up, I get a little spurt turning my tights dark, maybe 15-20 seconds I flood and there is nothing I can do to stop it, totally helpless lol,,,

Well I'm not really into the AB side of things, although I've never seriously tried it, I'm more DL/IC, love omorashi for instance, and desperation wetting,,,

2 hours ago, Pete671 said:

Yes to me it is better, I actually bring my legs up so that the soles of my feet are together, sometimes I get cramp and literally can't move my legs, so I have no control at all, I don't try and wet, or hold, just sit still and let my bladder fill right up, I get a little spurt turning my tights dark, maybe 15-20 seconds I flood and there is nothing I can do to stop it, totally helpless lol,,,

Well I'm not really into the AB side of things, although I've never seriously tried it, I'm more DL/IC, love omorashi for instance, and desperation wetting,,,

I kinda agree with you buddy. I remember when I was in elementary school having lots of desperation wettings. I'd have an full bladder after holding it for awhile, then when I would finally lose control it would feel so good! The pee-pee would be all nice and warm.? That is until I got my first adult baby diaper. I remember the first time I went pee-pee in it, it was the best thing ever! And the diapie was baby scented, had that classic diapie smell. Was so amazing, intoxicating, I felt like such a baby, as the pee-pee swelled up in my diaper, making the diapie bigger and more soggy!???☺️? It was heaven!? And I'll never forget that, one of the best moments of my life!???❤️???❤️??❤️???❤️☺️????????❤️?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I kinda agree with you buddy. I remember when I was in elementary school having lots of desperation wettings. I'd have an full bladder after holding it for awhile, then when I would finally lose control it would feel so good! The pee-pee would be all nice and warm.? That is until I got my first adult baby diaper. I remember the first time I went pee-pee in it, it was the best thing ever! And the diapie was baby scented, had that classic diapie smell. Was so amazing, intoxicating, I felt like such a baby, as the pee-pee swelled up in my diaper, making the diapie bigger and more soggy!???☺️? It was heaven!? And I'll never forget that, one of the best moments of my life!???❤️???❤️??❤️???❤️☺️????????❤️?

That's amazing to hear!, so you held deliberately to feel the relief?, I used to do that but at 57 I can't hold for long no matter how I try, although it feels great still, being absolutely helpless about it lol.  Not tried a proper AB nappy yet, well gtg work very soon so catch you next time,,,

• Like 1