LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can't Find Trest Diapers Anywhere ?

ZachyWacky

....... Thats because "I" have them!!!! I have ALL of them!!!!! All for me me me me!!!!....and you "YOU" cant have any!!!!

Muh ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha??

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, square_duck said:

....... Thats because "I" have them!!!! I have ALL of them!!!!! All for me me me me!!!!....and you "YOU" cant have any!!!!

Muh ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha??

Not even a ransom note?? ?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Dubious said:

Apparently a lot of rich people in this community, that can afford these diapers.

Seriosuly, those diapers are crazy. I might order 1 sample someday if offered, but no bags or cases.

Just kidding, as Mikey said, these things are nuts!!! Not just expensive, but who really needs THAT much capacity!!?? I mean, the average person puts out around 2000 ml of pee a day, thats 67.628 US ounces, or a little over 1/2 gallon (32 oz to a quart...2 quarts = 1/2 gallon or 64 oz.) Now, these things "supposedly" hold 9500 ml... Translated into real world numbers, that is 321.233 ounces!!!! Or 10 US quarts, ( 4 quarts to the gallon) so that comes to a bit over 2 1/2 GALLONS (US) of pee!!! You would have to wear this thing for 5 DAYS to get to anywhere near its " supposed" capacity!!!!

On youtube, Paigy, ( mindlessly diapered) wore the Tykables Camalot (7000 ml) for 24 hours....could'nt fill it, and had to change, because it was getting uncomfortable....and started to smell!! 

So, really....I mean REALLY, who would want something like this???? Even if you peed more, and wore it for 24 hours....you still cant use it to its full potential, and you end up wasting most if the diaper, and hence, the money you paid for it!!!! 

I don't get it.

NOTE: as Mikey also said, I to would just get a sample to "try".... But not a bag or box....just to much!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, square_duck said:

Just kidding, as Mikey said, these things are nuts!!! Not just expensive, but who really needs THAT much capacity!!?? I mean, the average person puts out around 2000 ml of pee a day, thats 67.628 US ounces, or a little over 1/2 gallon (32 oz to a quart...2 quarts = 1/2 gallon or 64 oz.) Now, these things "supposedly" hold 9500 ml... Translated into real world numbers, that is 321.233 ounces!!!! Or 10 US quarts, ( 4 quarts to the gallon) so that comes to a bit over 2 1/2 GALLONS (US) of pee!!! You would have to wear this thing for 5 DAYS to get to anywhere near its " supposed" capacity!!!!

On youtube, Paigy, ( mindlessly diapered) wore the Tykables Camalot (7000 ml) for 24 hours....could'nt fill it, and had to change, because it was getting uncomfortable....and started to smell!! 

So, really....I mean REALLY, who would want something like this???? Even if you peed more, and wore it for 24 hours....you still cant use it to its full potential, and you end up wasting most if the diaper, and hence, the money you paid for it!!!! 

I don't get it.

NOTE: as Mikey also said, I to would just get a sample to "try".... But not a bag or box....just to much!

I'm not too sure about that buddy, I have a friend who can make ANYTHING leak. And he could definitely benefit from a diaper like this, especially at bedtime!???

• Like 1

Your friend should drink less before bedtime.

And possibly also during the day.

I wear "normal" ABDL diapers and rarely wear them to capacity.
Usually they get changed cause they feel wet/uncomfortable. 

There is an even bigger problem, lack of containers.

Recently talked with a guy that imports stuff from Asia, and he had to wait 3 months just to get a container.
This isn't a big issue for big companies as they either own their own containers, or book them early.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/23/2021 at 4:56 AM, square_duck said:

I don't get it.

Someone using those for a week would give new meaning to "the PISS-ific Ocean" They were probably banned by the EU and the UN for fear that if a job lot of them fell into the ocean, it would deplete the planet's wetter supply be 50%. Water is the most efficient greenhouse "heat locker". with that much water gone, it would accelerate global warming by a whopping 64% and Greta Thunberg would have kittens over it. Besides that, can you imagine what would happen if a planeload of that fell into the hands of a terrorist group, like say, Al Ouet, who could then blackmail a country the size of Russia or China by threatening to dump them into  that nation's water supply and turning it into a desert?. They would not even bother with England or the US. you know how people hate to waste diapers by only half-using them?

On 9/20/2021 at 10:46 PM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09721SLKL/?coliid=I2FUI9HA9246WE&colid=3NPQQZW0KVIP7&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Mediums and Large IN STOCK - I just bought a bag of each. I will do a review on them. 

Any of them that don't fit I will sell off. First come first serve.

On 9/20/2021 at 4:48 PM, Glennie said:

EVERYONE is literally having trouble getting trest..

Does that mean everyone is having "trest" issues???? ??

• Haha 1

I doubt it very much... at 9500 ML for the mediums Trest is rated at.... I dont think Megamax is rated that high. 

MEGAMAX Briefs are the total package when it comes to protection for up to 12 hours! The oversized absorbent core is the most absorbent at NorthShore & compares to other brands with ISO max absorbency of 6500ml.*

Wearing for more than 12 hours is never good, even though I often do it.

Megamax has more then enough capacity and anything more is just a waste as you will be changing long before it has reached capacity.