LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neighbors [Final Chapter added 2/12/22]

Hello. This is a new story that I'll be publishing chapters of weekly here. I welcome any feedback you may have.

I do have a Patreon, and so if you like this story - I'd lightly encourage you to check you to check it out. I'm posting chapters of this story there in advance - so they're currently reading Chapter 5. Not to mention that I post new stories there every week.

That said, your patronage is certainly not required for this story. Pull up a blanket, get a bottle of milk, and enjoy the story.

One.

Who is this girl?

Very few times in my life have I seen someone so beautiful, so captivating, that I dropped everything I’m doing so that I can divert all my attention to them.

It just so happens that in this particular time I was with my wife, and she watched as my lusty gaze reached this mystery.

“You ought to take a picture,” Veronica said. “Maybe it’d be something to actually excite you in bed.”

Per usual, it was difficult to determine where Veronica’s humor ended and her honest observations began. Still, she wasn’t wrong about us being in a bit of a lull in the bedroom lately.

I blushed and looked away, hoping the young woman I had been targeting didn’t overhear her.

We had just left the apartment and had gotten off the elevator in the lobby when we encountered her. She had just left the building herself. I was already wondering if she lived here, as I had never seen her before.

“She’s new here,” Veronica said, showcasing her remarkable knack for reading my mind at the most inopportune times. “Her name is Ashley, if you can believe it.”

Again, Veronica knew me far too well. A spot-on observation that a pretty name like that, attached to a pretty face like hers, was like catnip to me.

“You know her?” I asked as we left the building. I scanned the surrounding area for another glimpse of her, but she seemed to be gone.

“I don’t know her,” she said. “I’ve met her. In the lobby, checking her mail. Just yesterday, in fact. She’s new to the building.” For a moment, that seemed like all she had to say, but with a sigh, she added: “I was going to bring it up yesterday, but I had a bad feeling about you getting all...hormonal.”

I scoffed at this, shaking my head. “Come on now, Vee. She’s got to be, what, 10 years younger than us? Not to mention that I’m, you know, married?”

“So?”

“Don’t go assuming that everytime I see another pretty girl, it means I’m going to leave you.”

She laughed. “Jaime, dear, I would love it if you did. I just don’t think you’re her type.”

“Her type? And what do you mean by that? I’m good looking! I’m smart! Just last week you told me I could pass for a young Josh Brolin.”

“You could literally be Josh Brolin and I don’t think it’d help you much.”

“And what makes you say that?” I asked.

She shrugged and smiled innocently.

“Oh come on. Just say it. Why don’t you think I could have a chance with a girl like that, hmm?”

She laughed again and shook her head. “Look, I don’t know. I’m just speculating,” she said. “But I’m rarely wrong about these sorts of things. And I can tell with a good amount of certainty that she’s…”

“What?” I interrupted. “Into tall guys? Into men her own age? Into men with beards?”

“...not into men at all.”

My eyes widened in surprise and I stopped walking for a moment. Realizing that Veronica had kept going, I quickly jogged back up to her side again.

“Y-you’re sure about that?” I asked.

“Pretty sure. Sorry to break it to you, loverboy,” she said, playfully swatting my chest.

--

If asked, I doubt either of us would say our marriage was terrible. We still slept in the same bed. We still made it a point to eat most of our meals together. We still held conversations and made plans to do things with each other. But whatever spark was supposed to be there had seemingly been snuffed out a while ago. There were times when we could deal with that, and there were times we couldn’t.

It was guilt, I imagine, that kept us together some days. For a long time, we had done a decent enough job keeping up with a long distance relationship - emailing and calling often and taking the train to see each other every other weekend or so. Then she floated the idea of me moving to the city with her. She had her eyes on a gorgeous apartment that was just out of range of her salary. But with two salaries?

She, now, felt guilt for having dragged me to the city and for having me, essentially, reboot my life. I felt guilty that I had agreed to such a plunge, only to fail her as the husband she expected.

Something had to give, and it perpetually felt like something was about to.

It would be another week until I saw Ashley again. Once again in the lobby, at the mailboxes, as we serendipitously checked ours at the same time.

“Oh, hey,” I said, tempering my emotions the best I could. ‘You’re...new here?”

“Yeah,” she replied with a casual toss of her straightened auburn hair over her shoulder. “Just last month. I’m Ashley!”

“I’m Jaime,” I said, sticking my hand out between us. She grasped it and gave it a gentle shake. “It’s nice to meet you.”

“Likewise! Where-abouts do you live in the building?”

“Third floor,” I said. “312, to be specific.”

“Get the hell out of here,” she said with a smile. “I’m on the fourth floor. 412!”

“Right above us...how about that.”

“Married?” she said, shifting her head to spy the ring on my finger. It broke my heart to have to establish this so soon. I would’ve killed for the chance to have feigned singlehood for a few more minutes.

“Indeed. Veronica - you might have met her?”

“That name is familiar,” she said with a smile. “I’ve met so many people recently, I apologize. It’s hard keeping everyone straight.”

“Of course, of course. What about… you? Husbands? Boyfriends?”

“Oh...no,” she said, blushing a little. “Just the single life for me.”

“Are you new to the city?”

She nodded.

“Well that’s good in a way,” I said. “It’s an open market out there for you.”

She laughed and shrugged. “It’d be nice to meet someone, I suppose. But I’ve been so busy unpacking and cleaning. And work…” She sighed. “It’s good just getting time for myself.”

I probably shouldn’t have said anything else. I should’ve just walked away. She could continue floating about my daydreams while I spotted her from time to time in the building. It wouldn’t be perfect, but it would’ve been good enough.

But I had to open my mouth again. “Well, look. You’re new in town, and I know that’s a lot. Veronica and I would love to have you over for dinner sometime. If nothing else, you get to make two new friends. Two new friends who live incredibly close by.”

“Are you sure?” she asked, a genuine smile stretching across her face. “I...I have to admit that I’d actually like that. I could use that.”

“Yeah? Okay, perfect. What if we said...Friday night? Seven?”

“I could do that! And you’re sure that Veronica would be okay with that?”

“It was practically her idea,” I said with a shrug.

--

“What the hell were you thinking?” asked Veronica, hands on her hips.

“Well, I just…”

“I mean, I could certainly guess,” she continued. “But if you were truly dying to bone our cute new neighbor, I can’t see how inviting her to dinner with your wife was going to achieve that.”

“Has it occurred to you that maybe I’m just a nice person and I wanted to reach out to someone who is new in town and might be needing some friends?”

She shrugged, scoffing. “No, that did not occur to me. When given the choice between thinking with your heart and thinking with your dick...well, I think we both know which you’d go with.”

It hadn’t been the first time she had levied such an accusation at me. For good reason, perhaps. While I hadn’t ever been caught with my pants down, our short-lived foray into having an open relationship fell apart after she found herself wanting the same romantic attention I seemed to afford everyone but her.

“I have no ulterior motive,” I assured her. “Just you and me and her, eating dinner and talking. We always say we could use more friends, right?”

She sighed. “I’ll play along with your little charade,” she said. “But I’m telling you right now - if I see so much as a wink in her direction, you’re going to have to ask her if you can sleep at her place.”

Admittedly, I was a little nervous. I didn’t think I was actually going to be able to flirt my way into Ashley’s heart, nor did I think she would let me. But so little thought had gone into my little dinner invitation that I wasn’t sure what we were actually going to do. Would Veronica and I actually be able to entertain her? Would we have anything in common at all? A disastrous night could result in lord-knows how many years of awkward interactions in the lobby as we said polite “hellos” and “good-byes.”

--

When I greeted her at our door that night, I just about bit off and swallowed my tongue when I saw her. It was the cutest dress I had ever seen - cream colored with pastel pink accents. Maryjanes? A fucking bow in her hair?

I swore - I was positive - that Veronica had put her up to this. She had to have. This was all an elaborate prank. Worse, it was somehow a sting operation to prove that I was an unfaithful sleazebag.

“You look lovely,” I said.

“Aw, thank you,” she said with an innocent shrug. “I just kind of, you know, threw on whatever I had lying around.” There was a brief enough pause to have me suspect that it wasn’t completely sincere when she said: “I like your tie!”

“Ashley!” Veronica’s sing-song greeting rang through the entire apartment as she swooped in from the kitchen to greet our visitor as well. “I’m so glad you made it! Gosh, that is an absolutely adorable dress. Don’t you think so, Jaime?”

“Mmhm,” I said. “Very much so.”

She knew what she was doing. She always did.

“Thank you so much. You look terrific as well,” Ashley said. The two met for a brief friendly hug. “I love your home! It’s so nice! So...mature. Unlike my place...it feels like I’m living in a box fort.”

“Well thank you,” Veronica said. “One of us has a little addiction to the pottery barn.” She proceeded to point to herself.

“For what it’s worth,” I said, “I think living in a box fort would be pretty fun.”

The women offered polite laughs, but it seemed a little forced. Not every joke is going to land, I told myself. Just make sure the next one is better.

“Why don’t you join me in the kitchen,” Veronica said to Ashley. “Dinner’s almost ready, and I could use some company while I get things out of the oven.”

“Is there anything I can help with?” asked Ashley.

“I’ll need you to take the glass of wine that I give you. And I’ll need you to enjoy it.”

“Oh gosh, I hope I’m up to the task,” Ashley said with a giggle.

The two went to the kitchen, leaving me behind. For a moment, I stood there, dumbstruck by what just happened. Was...Veronica flirting with her? Had Ashley been flirting back?

--

Once upon a time, I asked Veronica for something. It had been a little idea; a scenario that had been rolling around in my head for long enough. The sort of thing that I should’ve workshopped  more on my own time, but I instead thought I’d say out loud for the first time as I pitched it to Veronica.

She let me down gently. She simply wasn’t interested in putting me in a diaper, watching me crawl around, and feeding me a bottle.

She had assured me that she harbored no resentment towards me for having those thoughts. “People like all sorts of strange things,” she said. But she didn’t want to experience those particular things. Not even as a favor to me.

To her credit, it never came up again. In the years since - in all the arguments and misunderstandings we had weathered - never once had it been thrown back at me. She never called me a freak. She never made me feel like I was disgusting for wanting such a thing.

It simply was never mentioned. Somedays I even wondered if we had had that conversation at all, or if I just imagined it.

The fantasy, as one could imagine, never went away. Those sorts of desires never really do. They linger and they imbed themselves somewhere in your mind. Weeks could go by without thinking about it. Then, one day while you’re at the gym or while you’re cutting an onion - BAM - you’re daydreaming about crawling around in a diaper.

I had no evidence to support this, and Veronica had even gone out of her way to try and convince me that I hadn’t caused any harm to our relationship by making my request, but I’ve always seen that moment as the start of our relationship’s downward turn. The moment where, if nothing else, we both realized that we wanted different things in life and that there were firm lines that we wouldn’t be willing to cross for each other.

It was probably also the moment that she began to incessantly tease me for my adoration of all things “cute.”

--

“...and so I looked him in the eye, and told him that he absolutely, under no circumstances, could ‘taste the cat.’”

We all laughed. A genuine heartfelt laugh - even me. It was one of Veronica’s best stories, and no matter how many times I heard it, it never failed to get a good reaction out of me. Ashley, of course, was absolutely tickled.

“This food…” Ashley said, finishing a forkful, “...is so good. Veronica, are you a professional chef?”

“Ten years of the best culinary school there is,” she responded proudly.

“She means YouTube,” I said.

“Incredible. I’m a complete klutz in the kitchen. Like, completely helpless. It doesn’t help that I eat like a toddler. I swear, I eat chicken tenders so often that I’m amazed I haven’t somehow turned into a chicken.”

Veronica gave a playful chuckle and turned to me. That smile. You liked that, didn’t you, it seemed to say.

When I wasn’t speaking during dinner, I was daydreaming about taking her by the hand and leading her to the bedroom where we’d roll around the bed together for a few hours.

No doubt Veronica’s marital-telepathy was well aware of that.

“So you’ve just moved here. Tell us about that,” Veronica said, twirling her fork in some pasta. “What brings you here?”

“Work, of course,” she said with a shrug. “It was one of those job offers I couldn’t turn down - graphic design for a pretty big online retailer. Even if they only keep me for a month, I’ll be happy to have it on my resume.”

“I didn’t know designers were paid so well,” I said.

Veronica shot me a frustrated glance. As she should have - I was being a little snotty, perhaps on account of feeling like the third wheel for a night that I had arranged.

“Oh...like the apartment?” Ashley replied. Her tone seemed innocent - thankfully she hadn’t picked up on my snark. “I lucked out there. When my father found out I got a job in the city, he helped find me this place. I...hope that it doesn’t make me look too spoiled.”

We were reminded that we were a decade older than cute little Ashley. There was an obvious innocence and naivete about her that was almost too charming.

“Not at all,” Veronica said. “A girl has to eat, yes?”

Ashley nodded enthusiastically, downing some more wine.

I could see it playing out right before my eyes. The young and curious Ashley getting swept under the wing of the experienced picture of womanhood that was Veronica. I shouldn’t have been annoyed - I should be happy for both of them. Yet I was absolutely green.

The night felt like a series of errors on my part. I failed to chime in enough during the conversations at the dinner table. I failed to keep up with their wine drinking. I offered to clear the table and clean the dishes, while they spent more time talking and giggling together in the living room.

In a desperate, and foolish, attempt at quickly catching up with the women, I quickly downed some scotch just after finishing the dishes. I sauntered out to the living room, finding them already deep in a conversation I had no context for.

“...and you can just see it in his eyes, you know?” Ashley said with exaggerated hand waves.

“Ugh, disgusting,” Veronica said, seemingly engaged and invested in whatever story this was. “You probably want to trust him. You want this guy - this leader - to be the role model. But…”

“He’s a creep,” Ashley said with a nod. “Exactly. And I’m thinking - hoping - that I’m just imagining things. This guy is supposed to be my advisor, you know? The last thing I want is this awkward energy in the room. But - no. While sitting across the desk from me, I’m literally watching his hand slide into his pants…”

“No! No, he did not!”

Ashley nodded, while Veronica shot another furrowed brow in my direction. Was that supposed to be a poignant lesson for me? Something about not being a creepy older man?

I was annoyed. Worse, I had accidentally overstepped in my quest to get tipsy and had moved straight ahead to just being drunk.

I was always a tired drunk.

I interjected and contributed when I could, but I was getting less and less relevant to the conversation. No matter how hard I tried to put my best foot forward with Ashley - even though I had no idea to what ends I was even making this effort - she and Veronica had power-bonded in an incredibly short time.

There was little else to do but...slowly...fall...asleep.

I began to stir a little later, still sitting in the recliner in the living room. My senses were slowly coming back to me, and everything seemed fuzzy and blurred. I was still inebriated.

I heard a sound in the kitchen. It was soft and strangely...harmonious? I tried to think of what it could be. The fridge certainly never made that noise.

Neither Veronica or Ashley were on the couch anymore. I opened my mouth to call out for them, but I resisted. I had likely already made a fool of myself by falling asleep on the chair - I probably didn’t need to start calling out their names like a lost child.

Instead, I got up and walked closer to the kitchen in an effort to investigate the noise. My foggy brain tried to translate the sounds, but to no avail. They started. They stopped. The tone changed.

It was only as I almost neared the doorway into the kitchen that it suddenly occurred to me what it was. The sound of passion. No wonder it seemed so foreign to me.

I crept along the wall to the door, listening carefully. Little moans and groans mingling with the sound of wet lips smacking against each other. I poked my head around the corner, finding that Veronica had Ashley pinned in the corner of the counters, their arms slowly caressing each other's bodies as they made out.

“You’re such a good girl,” Veronica said. It was a tender tone that I wasn’t sure I had ever heard before.

“I want to be a good girl,” Ashley answered. “The best girl.”

“I can tell.”

“Thank you for having me over, Veronica.”

“No need to thank me,” Veronica cooed. “Now, why don’t you call me Mommy.”

“Yes, Mommy,” Ashley said before planting her lips on Veronica’s again.

qh-ngh1.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

When I started to reading this, I was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
The way you described the couple... except usually good!

Then came the moment where he desired the diapers!
And I was full!

Then Ashley showing up dressed for dinner, with the Mary shoes. It was clear to me what was going to happen, especially as she mentioned to eating like a child.

*The man is a loser is time for divorce ... who needs the supposedly strong male gender in diapers ....
Anyway, not a woman who knows what she wants.
Evil humor end* ?

No seriously, you have this 3 characters, in this one chapter breathed more life, what others can´t create it in a complet story.

I was so engrossed in reading, I have even had the house with the apartments before my eyes, the white Loby the mailboxes I just saw everything.
I could even feel the wine on my tongue

The cynical conversations they had, even how the man was put cold, it was just all there!

I am deeply impressed by your writing style
Besides WBDaddy, you are the 2nd one who has picked me up with his story lately.

I can't wait to see where this ends up!

I can promise you one thing, pack you the man still in diapers I'm definitely out!
Then since exactly I fear this.

Therefore, it is an urgent need for me to quickly tell you, that you are writing a wonderful DL story and I will follow you, until the supergau occurs for me.

For this you can nothing, it is my fault or not even that, it is my taste why I can not stand men in diapers!

So please believe me, I love your writing style and admire him too!

Many thanks, for sharing that!
I love it really

thank you that I was allowed to experience this here! ?

And Of course a trophy for you! ???

• Like 1

Thank you for all the kind words so far! Admittedly, it's always a little daunting to see people's expectations for how the story is going to play out, so early on. The story is written, and I already know what's going to happen. It's my hope that you'll stick around for the journey and that it doesn't disappoint.

Two.

There had been times when I woke up the next morning after a night of drinking, and the previous night felt like it had happened two years ago. Hours would pass in the new day before I’d have any specific recollection of it.

But the morning after our dinner with Veronica, it was all there, right away. I woke up thinking about Veronica and Ashley making out with each other; thinking about Veronica’s insistence on Ashley calling her “Mommy.”

I was mad - and I wasn’t even sure who, or what, I was the most upset with.

I went over the targets of my ire while in the shower.

There was Veronica, who had not only been annoyed at me for having invited Ashley over, but had even voiced strong displeasure for my obvious attraction to her. Only for Veronica herself to take advantage of my unconsciousness so that she could make out with Ashley? Not only did it feel like a betrayal, but it felt like a massively unfair double standard.

And Ashley! Who...well, rationally, I realized she owed me absolutely nothing. Still, could I at least be mad for a minute that my selfish and unethical lusting had gotten me absolutely nowhere with her?

And ‘mommy?’ Seriously? That felt like the biggest punch in the balls. All the “good girl” and “mommy,” talk...the cute dress and bow. The chicken tender diet. It was as if my fantasies were all coming true, but for Veronica instead of me. Veronica - the very person who had previously rebuked my efforts to incorporate talk like that into our own bedroom.

I had calmed a little by the time my shower was over. More than anything, I felt embarrassed for myself. Who had I been trying to fool? What had I expected to happen?

“Well, well, well,” teased Veronica as I dragged myself into the kitchen. “If it isn’t the city’s greatest host. A true gentleman who graciously falls asleep in his company’s presence.”

It occurred to me, for the first time, that she did not know that I saw her and Ashley in the kitchen. This knowledge felt powerful. Of course, nothing came easy with Veronica.

“I’m sorry about that,” I said. “I shouldn’t have overdone it.”

She shrugged, offering an indifferent smile. “I suppose that just happens to men of a certain age. Alcohol just hits a little differently than it used to.”

It was the truth, but hearing “men of a certain age” ruffled my feathers a little. I nodded. “I hope you and Ashley had a pleasant evening, at least?”

The smallest of quivers in her bottom lip; she was likely both enjoying a pleasant memory of her evening, and devising the lie she’d use. “It was nice,” she said. “We had a bit more in common than I expected and we got along well as a result. She’s a nice girl. A shame you passed out early.”

Obviously. Though I doubted the evening would have gone the same way had I been awake.

“Do you think she’ll be over again?” I asked.

“Oh...maybe. We hadn’t talked about another dinner.” There was a brief and seemingly purposeful pause before she added: “But we’re going to meet up tomorrow. Maybe grab a drink and a late lunch before we do a little shopping together.”

My fists balled up instinctively. It was one thing to be irrationally upset about my hopeless crushing on Ashley to go unrequited. It was another for Veronica to withhold information from me.

“Are you disappointed?” she asked. I wondered if she sensed my frustration, or if she would’ve asked this anyways.

“N-no,” I said, caught off guard. “Why would I be?”

“Well...I just know you’ve been quite fond of our new neighbor. I wasn’t sure if you...expected something to happen or not last night.”

This could’ve, should’ve, been the moment when I told her what I knew. I didn’t. Instead, I composed myself and laughed it off. “Maybe I was being a little silly. I think I just got a little caught up in all her...newness.”

She didn’t respond, instead pouring herself a cup of coffee.

“Did she...seem disgusted by me?” I almost immediately regretted asking that. What was I hoping to get out of any answer that Veronica gave me?

“Hmm, no,” she said. “Surprisingly. Mind you, she didn’t mention any burning desire to jump on top of you either. So that’s your choice whether that’s a win or a loss.”

“A draw, maybe,” I immediately replied.

“Should I ask her directly?” she asked. “Would you like a definitive answer as to whether or not she harbors any interest in allowing you to fuck her?”

Yes.

“No,” I said. “But also...that’s not what I wanted.”

She laughed and shook her head, seemingly unconvinced. I shouldn’t have been surprised. I could barely convince myself that was the case.

--

I was in a deep state of sulk from that morning conversation up through the next day, when Ashley showed up so she and Veronica could go out together.. It was probably more obvious than I wanted it to be, but there wasn’t much I could do about it. I felt like a lovelorn teenager, one Smiths record away from just replicating most of my younger years. To her credit, Veronica didn’t touch it. Either she didn’t want to kick me while I was down, or I had somehow transcended the known apex of patheticness and she knew there was nothing else she could say.

“Well you can’t go out shopping looking like that,” Ashley teased, pointing out my sweatpants and worn t-shirt.

I blushed. I had no idea that Ashley was coming into the apartment, and if I had, I would’ve done my best not to look like a disheveled slob.

“It’s a girl’s day out,” Veronica said. “Much to Jaime’s dismay, I’m sure.”

“Aw, that’s too bad,” Ashley said. It was hard for me to tell if she was showing sincere disappointment or just continuing to tease. “I’m sure if you asked nicely, Veronica would bring you home something from our lunch.”

“Don’t count on it,” Veronica chimed in.

“I’ll sneak you a little something,” Ashley said so softly that it was almost a whisper. She winked.

Again, was I being played? Or was she being sincere? My heart was dancing around in my chest and the uncertainty was killing me..

“Y’all just enjoy your day,” I said. “I’ll hold the fort down.”

--

Somewhere out there, Veronica and Ashley were giggling and chatting with each other. Maybe they had some cocktails in their hands, or they were knee deep in panties at some boutique lingerie store in the mall.

Meanwhile, I was lying in my bed with my cock in my hand. All of my pent up frustrations and fantasies were merging and colliding with each other. One moment, I was imagining myself crawling around on the ground in just a diaper when the two women returned. They’d mock me and watch me - taunting me to use my diaper for them.

And then the next moment, Ashley was the one in a diaper. She crawled around for me now, and looked up at me as she sucked on her thumb. She needed a diaper change. I’d be happy to help with that. I don’t know where Veronica was in this fantasy - maybe it didn’t matter.

I sighed at just about the same time I came all over my belly. It was a disappointing climax, muddled by both indecision about what I wanted, and the inability to completely break out of my romanceless reality.

I heard the front door opening, followed by laughter and chatter. Perfect timing.

I had been regretting not actually putting a diaper on - a thrill I rarely made time for anymore, but now I was thankful that all I had to do was quickly wipe up my belly and throw away the tissues. I bypassed my sweatpants, opting for a pair of slim jeans instead, throwing a newer - cleaner - t-shirt on.

I sprang to the bedroom door, about to emerge and greet them - but I paused to listen to them talk.

“...in the bedroom. During the day, too, so you probably know what that means,” Veronica said.

“Nooo,” Ashley said, her voice lowering - but not far enough. “Get the hell out of here. You don’t think he’s…”

“Maybe? Probably.”

I shook my head in frustration. She wasn’t wrong, or so I could safely assume. I was beginning to think I was cursed. I couldn’t make a single move without it somehow blowing up in my face when Ashley was around.

I quickly grabbed a laundry basket full of clothes off the floor and carried it out of the bedroom like I was completely unaware of what they had just been talking about.

“Oh, hey girls,” I said, putting my acting skills to the test with a faux-smile. “You’re back a little sooner than I thought you’d be.”

“Lunch was quick,” Ashley said with a shrug. “And the stores were too busy to spend much time in today.”

“We thought we’d come back here and hang out a little,” Veronica said. “Did we come home...too soon?” She offered a smirk to Ashley.

“N-no… I was just getting some laundry together.”

“Hurry back,” Veronica said. “We’ll show you what we bought.”

Now I was doing laundry, which I hadn’t really planned for, but I had to make good on that little lie. As I loaded the washer, I found myself daydreaming again - this time about Ashley walking into the bedroom and catching me touching myself.

They seem awfully chummy, I said to myself, interrupting my own daydream.

Returning to the living room, I found them sitting next to each other on the couch, going through a few bags of clothes.

“Oh, Jaime, good - you’re just in time. You have to see this dress that Ash got.”

Ash?

“Uh, sure… Go ahead and show me.”

I could immediately tell that I had been somehow set up by Veronica. She had this smugness to her face - more smug than usual - and whatever I was about to see was going to be more than I could handle.

Ashley - Ash, as her friends apparently called her - pulled a small pink lump of cloth from the bag.

“Oh...these are my new panties,” she said, giggling a little. “That’s not what I wanted to grab.”

“Oh, you should show those off too,” Veronica said, giving Ashley a playful poke in the arm.

“Yeah? Jaime, do you want to see my panties?”

“I...well...I mean, sure. Like, if you want to show them to me, or whatever. It’s no big deal…” I was rambling. I sounded like an absolute fool.

“Just show him,” Veronica said, putting me out of my misery.

Ashley held them up. They were bright pink. An electric bubblegum, if that was such a thing. I knew little about what the various cuts of panties were - I’m sure these had some sort of clever nickname in feminine circles. Were I in charge of the decision, I likely would’ve called them “fuck me” panties. Yet it wasn’t even the shape or the color of the panties that captured my attention the most. It was the bold white letters on the ass: BABY.

I just about choked on a gasp. It caught me by surprise. What the hell was the game that they were playing? This was a game, right? It had to be.

“Okay,” Ashley said, setting aside the panties as if there was absolutely nothing left to say about them. “Here’s what I wanted to show off. I’m so excited about this dress!”

It was a pinafore-styled dress, likely intended to be worn over another shirt or garment. It was a dreamy shade of lavender, with a big pink heart square in the center of the breast. Had it been smaller in size, I would’ve been sure that it was for an actual toddler.

“Is this not the cutest thing?” Veronica cooed. “God, I just saw it and I want to die from cuteness overload.”

“It’s not too much, is it?” Ashley asked her. “I love it, but I worry people are going to see me in this thing and think that I’m a…”

“Baby?” Veronica asked. “Is that the worst thing in the world?”

They both laughed. No - they cackled. It felt like I missed something. Some conversation where an in-joke had been born. I wished I was there for it, because I suspected it would’ve been right up my alley.

“I want to see it on you,” Veronica said, clapping her hands together. “Please?”

“Yeah? I could show you.”

“We’ll go to my room. Come on!”

Veronica took Ashley by the hand and pulled her from the living room and into the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

The bedroom - where just minutes ago I had rubbed myself off while thinking about the girl who was in there now. I couldn’t help but be a little bitter. I wanted to see her in the dress too. Another loss for me.

I hadn’t seen Veronica like this in…well, it was possible that I had never seen her like this. Even when she was ten years younger she didn’t act “one of the girls.” In a way, I was kind of happy for her. If nothing else, I could at least boast that I wasn’t completely wrong about introducing her to Ashley.

From the bedroom I heard giggling and laughing. I couldn’t make out what they were saying, but I could hear the tones. Veronica was using soft tones. She was cooing; praising and encouraging. It was harder to define Ashley’s tone. Curious? Obedient?

Infantile?

This felt like betrayal. This felt like I had lost my mind. History was being rewritten and maybe it was her who suggested the baby stuff to me and I was the one who rejected it.

How did this happen? Veronica knew this was a version of what I had wanted and what I had once sought from her. She had played it off as if she wasn’t even remotely interested. But now she was practically rubbing it in my face as she explored some version of my fantasies with Ashley.

From behind the door, I heard a high pitched giggle from Ashley. One phrase managed to make it through the door with just enough clarity:

“You like, Mommy?”

I had heard enough and decided to get some fresh air.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Wow, do YOU have a naughty mind! I'd hate to think that all he is going to get is having all of this rubbed in his face, this woman he wants getting what he has always wanted from his lady! Diabolical torture!! This is truly remarkable, I can't wait to read more!

• Like 1
On 9/24/2021 at 8:21 PM, quietlyhumiliated said:

Thank you for all the kind words so far! Admittedly, it's always a little daunting to see people's expectations for how the story is going to play out, so early on. The story is written, and I already know what's going to happen. It's my hope that you'll stick around for the journey and that it doesn't disappoint.

You can not disappoint me!

Your writing style is too good for that!

What you do with this man ... World class!

You are a master of sadism or better sarcasm!

Oh what, you have a great command of both!

I love it! ???

It is a typical courtship dance that is performed there! ???

And "he" will still have a lot of fun, I'm now already sure! ?

No matter how it ends, you describe these scenes great

Of course another trophy for you!

AND ...

Here is another piece of pizza and glass of red wine for him, as a consolation prize ...  ?️??

For this moment ... ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Three.

It took longer than I thought it would for Veronica to realize I was frustrated. I had gone for a walk, gotten myself dinner, came home and watched an entire movie, made a pot of coffee, drank said pot of coffee, and then - maybe 5 or 6 hours after Ashley had left for the day - she finally said something.

“So, are you mad or something?”

The conversation already felt doomed.

“No.”

She rolled her eyes and sighed. “Seriously? Do you think that I can’t tell when you’re upset?”

“Did you not notice I was upset for the last six hours?”

“I suppose not,” she said. Her bluntness hurt, though I at least appreciated it. “Care to tell me what this is all about?”

“I don’t really want to talk about it.”

“Well I don’t really want to look at your pouting face all night long. So I suppose we’re at an impasse.”

I truly didn’t want to get into what was really going on in my brain. I knew how it was going to come off, and I knew that I didn’t have any sort of rightful claim on Ashley. To be upset about these things - whether it was Veronica and Ashley’s closeness, or Veronica’s apparent appropriation of my own fetishes - felt silly, and I knew she’d feel the same way.

“Can I guess?” she finally asked as I dwelled over the things I probably wouldn’t have said out loud if I didn’t have to.

“Knock yourself out, but it’s probably not worth your time.”

“No, probably not,” she shrugged. “But that doesn’t mean I can’t entertain myself with your pathetic woes, right?”

I rolled my eyes.

“You’re unhappy about Ashley and I, aren’t you?”

“Do you think that I have a reason to be?”

“No. I don’t. But that doesn’t mean that you’re not going to pout about it anyways.”

I didn’t want to say more, but the words just exploded from me anyways: “I saw you two in the kitchen last night.”

This news seemed to surprise her. It gave me the slightest feeling of satisfaction, though there wasn’t much of a prize to collect.

“I see,” she finally said. “And I suppose you have feelings about that?”

“I don’t know.”

“What, exactly, do you think that you saw? Or heard?”

I laughed. Was this gaslighting? “You two were making out. You...told her to call you ‘Mommy,’ Is that not cheating?”

She laughed. It wasn’t some performative laugh either; this was a gutteral guffaw. “Is that really what’s making you upset? Because if it is, then you have my permission to find someone to make out with.”

“So, let me get this straight - when we tried to actually open our marriage, you put the kibosh on it because you didn’t like that I was getting too close to other women. But now, because you found someone who wants to worship you as their ‘mommy,’ you’re just going to go ahead and declare it open season again?”

“Jaime, are you happy?”

“I...don’t know what you mean.”

“Are you happy? With our life? Our marriage? And I’m not talking about before or some other magical time. I’m talking about right now.”

“Not as happy as I could be, I guess.”

“Right. I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings by feeling up the new neighbor. But I’m not going to stop either. And so do with that what you will. Do you want to mope around and pout about it? If so, have at it. Or do you want to go and have some fun for yourself?”

“Are we...done?”

“I don’t know what we are,” she said. “Frankly, I don’t care. We can worry about that some other day.”

--

I wondered if it was possible to break your phone from swiping too much.

That night, after Veronica went to bed, I spent two hours on the couch endlessly swiping through the best that the local internet dating scene had to offer. For the first hour, my standards were high. I didn’t just want to meet someone who would make out with me. I wanted to meet The Coolest Woman Who Ever Lived.

This imaginary woman - she had great hair. Great taste in music. She drank cool cocktails and knew the recipes to all of them by heart. She could set up and light a campfire by herself. At the drop of a hat, she would check my diaper and offer to change me if I had wet myself.

Nobody seemed to come close to this fantastical woman.

My standards dropped considerably in the latter hour, and only diminished further as I got more tired. Vaguely cute? Swipe right. No photo, but she says she likes the band Lush? Swipe right. Is that an axe in her hand? Swipe right.

I had to stop and ask myself: What did I actually want? Did I want revenge? Well, yes, probably. But did I want my dream partner? Or did I just want to have some fun? I knew the answer for that as well.

I decided to try a different tactic, venturing to an “adult friend finding” service instead. After haphazardly cobbling together a quick profile, I was back to navigating local profiles again. Messages were sent. Profiles liked. Eyes were getting heavy.

--

I woke on the couch with the feeling of the morning sun on my face. I never thought the couch was especially comfortable for sleeping on - but apparently my body had gotten to the point where it didn’t care where I was.

The things we do out of desperation.

I checked the dating apps to see if there were any responses to the messages I sent, or any mutual likes. Nothing yet. I could already sense a frustrating habit forming of needing to check as often as possible.

Forget about being able to focus at work that day. Most of it was just sitting at my desk, staring off into space and daydreaming about what could be. There she was again: The Coolest Woman Who Ever Lived. She was somewhere, right at that moment, reading my dating profile and smiling. She moaned softly to herself, clutching her phone close to her chest. Finally, there I was - just the guy she had been looking for too. She was going to make me dinner - and she was going to feed it to me too. After she put a bib on me, of course. And she’d guide each and every bite of food into my mouth. “Mommy already has to clean so many of your little messies,” she’d coo. “Let’s not make a dirty mouth another one of those things.”

I was checking my dating apps again. Nothing. Come on. Where are you?

But at that moment, my cell rang. It was Veronica.

“I’m working late tonight. Then there’s some sort of office happy hour thing. I’ll be home late.”

“Again?”

“I’ll consult with my lawyer, but I don’t think that’s against the law. I’m just letting you know to do your own thing for dinner,” she said.

I immediately checked my dating apps again. Nothing. Wherever Cool Woman was, she needed to hurry up and swipe right on my profile too so we could get some plans together for tonight.

In between my busy day of checking my phone and daydreaming about the nonexistent women who I’d one day meet, I found myself increasingly bitter and resentful of Veronica. Replaying the mental footage of our conversation the day before, she still hadn’t addressed the new baby/mommy dynamic that her and Ashley seemed to be working on. Even when I had specifically called it out, she dexterously avoided talking about it.

I typed the words out on my phone: What’s going on with you and Ashley? What is this mommy thing? I stopped just short of sending it. I wasn’t sure I wanted the answer at all, let alone via a text message conversation.

--

It was just me, myself and I for the rest of the night.

I didn’t even bother checking the dating apps. I didn’t need to rub that salt into my wounds. There was a limit to how much soul-crushing I could take at the hands of the universe.

Aside from sex and a partner that respected me, there were only two other things I could go for at that moment: a diaper and a good drink.

Why not both?

I saw no point in staying at home. Home was depressing. I was literally, and figuratively, beneath my wife and her new plaything. Who, yes, I wished was my plaything, but that no longer seemed to be on the table. Nor was it ever. God, I need that drink.

I put on a diaper; nothing fancy, it was just big, bulky and white. I didn’t keep too many of them around anymore, as I just rarely had a chance to wear them. They took up space - quite possibly the biggest commodity of all when it comes to city apartment living.

I slipped some slacks over it, threw on a cardigan, and decided to check out the local nightlife.

Wearing a diaper in public was something I hadn’t done in years. When I was younger, and stupider, I had some good times with being bold and kinky. Now, as every step forced a plastic crinkle to emit from my ass, I knew that I wasn’t capable of doing those sorts of things again.

I settled on Paladino’s, it was somewhere between a dive and a sports bar, though they charged like they were a much fancier establishment. Not my first choice, but it was the closest to home, and it seemed like the safest option. If my nerves got the best of me and I had to make a crinkley run for it, this was a good place to be.

There were some clusters of friends smattered about the bar. A few couples. A few independent drinkers that looked like they were best left independent.

“Hey,” the bargirl said. “What can I get you?”

“I don’t know. Bourbon, neat, I guess. But something fancy. I’m treating myself.”

She laughs. “I’m not a bourbon drinker myself so…”

“Surprise me. Whatever’s expensive.”

“Oh, well, that I can help you with.”

The bargirl is cute. I kind of want to flirt with her, but I also don’t need that sort of rejection tonight. Maybe I’ll just take the drinks instead.

But that’s when I see her a few seats away from me at the bar.

Ashley.

Are you fucking kidding me right now?

She saw me at the same moment I saw her, and she was grinning from ear to ear.

“Well well well,” she clucks. “Look who I spotted.”

I didn’t want to hear her voice tonight. I’m in love with her voice. But I can’t run away.

We stand up simultaneously and move a few seats closer to each other before sitting down again. I had momentarily forgotten that I was wearing a diaper, but the soft crinkles emitting from my ass as I sat down served as an urgent reminder that I needed to be careful.

“Flying solo tonight?” she asked.

“Veronica has some sort of…”

“...work function?”

I stop myself from rolling my eyes. “She told you too?” I don’t know why it bothered me so much.

“We text,” she said with a shrug.

“What are you up to tonight?” I asked.

“Oh, you know. Just being the new girl in town. Exploring.”

“And have you made any discoveries?” I was finding that my attitude with her had changed a little. The subtle resentment towards her and Veronica had only helped to ease my need to try and impress her.

“Not really,” she said with a smile, before taking a drink of her martini. “Is this the move when your woman isn’t around? Hit up the local bar life?”

“I’d hardly call her my woman,” I said. It had been hard to choose which of her questions I was going to answer.

“She’s not really the type to be owned, I guess.”

I laughed. She seemed wise and observant for her age. Or Veronica just wore such things on her sleeve. “Not especially. She’s the owning type, if anything.”

I caught something. A look. The slightest darkening of her cheeks.

“I believe that,” she finally said. She had more she wanted to say, and I watched her roll the words around in her mouth for a moment before she spat them out: “Does she own you?”

I laughed again. “No. But wouldn't that be nice?”

She smiled and nodded.

I was biting my tongue. But I managed to convince myself, in a very short amount of time, that this meeting was predestined and wasn’t meant to be squandered. If I had anything to say, I needed to get it out now.

“What’s going on with you and her?”

Now her face seemed to lose a little color. “Oh… You know about...that?”

“If I’m being honest, I thought the two of you were flaunting it right in front of me.”

“No,” she said, shaking her head. “I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that it looked like that.”

I nodded. Yeah, I know.

“I’m stepping right in the middle of some shit, huh?” She finished off her martini, flagging the cute bargirl for another.

I sighed. There was no easy answer to that. “Veronica and I… Things are complicated and they have been for a while. But...If it wasn’t you, it would have eventually been someone else. And, I don’t know, that’s probably not the worst thing in the world. At least it’s you.”

“And what is that supposed to mean?”

“Like, it could be some other guy or some other girl that’s making her all giddy and excited again, you know? And if it was anyone else, I’d know nothing about them and I think that lack of knowing would kill me. But, at least with you...I like you. I know exactly why I’m jealous.”

“Oh,” she said, her voice dropping. “May I ask what’s making you jealous?”

I finished off my bourbon. The bargirl noticed, pointing to the glass to see if I wanted another. I nodded. Yeah, I’m gonna need that.

“There’s a dynamic that the two of you seem to share,” I said, speaking slowly as I carefully considered my words. “It’s one that I had proposed to her once.”

There was no confusion, nor was there any need for elaboration. She knew exactly what I spoke of. “I didn’t know that.”

It offered a little relief to me - knowing that Veronica hadn’t just told Ashley my dirty secrets or used it as an opportunity to mock me.

“How could you have known?” I asked.

“Maybe I shouldn’t even ask this…”

“We’re here. We’re drinking,” I said. Maybe I was trying to convince myself more than her. “Get it all out.”

“Were you proposing that she would call you...Daddy?”

I laughed. That sounded much less embarrassing than the truth. “Oh...no. The opposite.”

“The opposite?” I watched her process that a little. It seemed to be much more alien to her than I thought it would be.

“Right. Like...she’d be my Mommy? And I’d be the one in diapers.”

“Wait. Diapers?”

My heart froze and all of the air in my lungs dissipated. I had said way too much.

• Like 15

So he is now out and about, wearing a diaper, and has confessed that he wants them to his wife's potential lover...me thinks that she is going to find that he is wearing one quickly and have a reaction!

• Like 1

Four.

Neither of us said anything for a moment or two. I had contemplated trying to backtrack - maybe pretending that I had said something else or that I was just kidding. But I said what I said, and no amount of talking my way out of it would ever purge that from her memory.

“Just for the record...that’s not what we’re doing,” she finally said.

“I know,” I said. And I did know that. At least I thought I had known that.

“Like...I call her Mommy. She treats me like a little girl. It’s cute and it’s fun, I don’t know. Diapers? Is that something she’s into? Is she going to make me wear…”

“No,” I said. “That was only what I had proposed to her. She wasn’t interested.”

More awkward silence.

“Is that something you like?” she asked. She stared straight ahead at the wall of liquors instead of facing me. Maybe it was best for both of us that we didn’t make eye contact right now.

There really wasn’t much I could do to spin it or sugarcoat it. “Yeah. I suppose I do.”

I looked at her profile, and I wished I hadn’t. Once again, I saw the adorable young woman I first saw in the lobby of our building. My heart fluttered a little. This was all I had ever wanted since that first encounter - getting some time with her, one on one. Except now she knew I was a diaper-loving weirdo.

“I’m not going to judge you,” she said. “And I won’t tell anyone else either.”

It was nice of her to say, though I wasn’t sure who she’d tell. Our only mutual connection was already well aware.

“Thank you.”

I watched her open her mouth, but close it again with a sigh. I was torn on whether or not I should encourage her to say whatever she was going to say.

But, really, did I have anything to lose?

“Did you have more you wanted to say? Ask?”

“Yeah? You wouldn’t mind if I asked a question or two?”

See? This is why you don’t provoke conversations you don’t want to have. “Of course not. Go ahead.”

“So...do you wear them?” She looked around the bar carefully, making sure everyone was out of listening range before adding: “Diapers?”

I sighed. Here we were, jumping right into it.

“Yes. Well...sometimes.” I wasn’t sure if my correction made a difference or not. If I wore them just once a year, ‘yes’ still sufficed as an answer to her question.

“Does she know?”

“I’m sure she does. We don’t talk about it. I hide the evidence well, or at least I try to. If she knows, I don’t think she cares.”

I knew she had questions. Probably a million of them, too. But I had some too.

“Do you like being a...little girl?” I asked, unsure if I was using the right phrasing.

She smiled and blushed a little. I wanted to put her in my pocket and keep her there forever. Had anyone ever been so cute before?

“I never really thought about what I am,” she said. “My tastes just run...more juvenile. Immature. If I can get away with being the spoiled princess, I’m probably going to want that.”

I felt even stupider for saying the d-word now.

She continued: “Veronica - she just has a knack for making me feel - I don’t know - soft? Small? Dependent?”

I wish I knew that version of my wife.

“Let’s...not tell her that we had this conversation,” I said.

“No?”

“I don’t want to jeopardize whatever it is you and her have going on. I’m not saying she’d abandon it if she knew we were talking...but I’m sure she’d be annoyed. Just…” I trailed off a little. I wanted to find something profound to say to summarize this encounter, but the best I could come up with was: “Keep doing what you’re doing.”

She seemed to sigh in relief. “Are you sure? You’re okay with that?”

I shrugged. “As good as I’m going to be.”

Maybe the bar wasn’t the best move. WIth my second stiff drink emptied, it seemed time to head home and stroke myself silly - no doubt while thinking of the woman who was currently sitting next to me.

“I should get going,” I said.

“Me too,” she replied, almost immediately. “Maybe we walk back together?”

“That sounds nice,” I said with a smile.

--

The front door to her apartment crashed open, rebounding off the wall with a loud clang. Both of our bodies tumbled in through the door - arms wrapped around each other while our lips and tongues mingled sloppily and passionately.

I’m not even sure what happened - or when it happened. We left the bar together and we chatted with each other until we reached the lobby. There was a moment where it looked like we were going to go in different directions but, instead, something else happened.

I had put no thought or consideration into this. But I knew it was a bad idea.

“I didn’t think you were into guys,” I managed to say in between kisses.

I never said that.”

Fair enough.

It took longer than it should’ve for me to realize what was going to happen. In fact, I realized it just as we reached the point of no return - her hands slowly sliding down my back. I couldn’t stop her. I wanted to, but I couldn’t. I was in the throes of lust, and it had shut down just about every other part of my brain that was capable of acting logically.

Her hands found my ass. She gave it a playful squeeze.

“Oh…” she said. It sounded like genuine surprise. “Are you…?”

My cheeks felt like they were on fire. I nodded.

“Really? This whole night?”

“Well...I certainly didn’t change while we were at the bar.”

“Oh-ho-ho,” she laughed. “This is naughty. You have to show me.”

“Wh-what? No I don’t…”

Her lips pressed against mine again. I could smell her. I wasn’t even sure what I was smelling. Lemon? Some sort of citrus? Floral? It was heavenly. Intoxicating.

She could make me do absolutely anything she wanted, and I suspected that she had already figured that out.

“I want to see,” she said. “Show me.”

I took a step back from her to start unbuckling my belt, but she descended upon my pants first. She wasn’t going to wait for me, nor was she going to ask permission. Which was fine by me.

She hastily tore open my belt and unbuttoned my pants. One firm tug was all it took to bring my pants down to my knees, leaving my diaper completely exposed for her to see.

She was the first person who had ever seen me in a diaper before. I certainly hadn’t seen this coming when I first encountered her in the lobby.

“Fuck,” she said. I was worried that it was a disappointment.

“I’m sorry...is this too much?”

“No, not at all. It’s just so much cuter than I thought it’d be.” She shook her head and repeated: “Fuck.”

Her hand reached down, feeling the front of the diaper. Feeling my erection - a near-constant presence since running into her tonight - through the thick padding.

“Do you use it?”

I nodded.

“Do you make your little pee-pees in it?” Her tone had managed to carefully walk the line between sincere curiosity and mocking.

“Yes…” I prayed that there wasn’t a follow up question to that.

She opened her mouth, but then just laughed and shook her head. Finally: “Do you have more?”

“More...diapers?”

“Yes,” she nodded.

“I do.”

“I’d like to borrow one. Try it out?”

“Well...if you’re going to borrow one, you might as well keep it,” I said with a laugh.

From Ashley’s purse, which had been haphazardly tossed onto the couch earlier, there was a chime.

“Ah, I should check that,” she said, slowly sliding from me. In the time it took for her to move the three feet to her purse, I found myself missing her touch.

My phone vibrated in my pocket - at that moment, located somewhere around my knees. I fished it out and found a text from Veronica: On my way home. Going out again though.

I looked up to Ashley.

“That was Veronica,” she said. “She’s on her way back. She wants to go get a drink with me.”

I sighed. Not that I was too surprised, but it did burn a little for her to have texted Ashley first.

“I guess I should let you go,” I said.

She pressed herself up against me one last time, her warm lips swallowing mine. When she was done, she stepped back and straightened up her clothes and hair.

“I should redo my hair,” she said. “Put some more lipstick on.”

“What was this?” I asked. I hated the question almost as soon as I asked it.

“Who cares,” she said. It was an answer I was thankful for. “I want to do it again sometime.”

“But Veronica…”

“I really like Veronica, and I like what I have going with her. But, I dunno. I like this too. Can’t a girl have both?”

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. This was trouble. This wasn’t sustainable. This was a recipe for disaster. One day, this would be drama on a level that was beyond any that I could handle.

But that would only be a problem later.

“Of course,” I said.

She leaned forward and kissed me again. “Keep your pampers dry. And don’t be upset if I’m all over your wife later. I’m all worked up now.”

She was gone.

I pulled up my pants and collapsed on the couch in a huff. For a brief moment, I had absolutely everything I wanted tonight - maybe everything I wanted period - and now she too was gone. To spend time with my wife, no less.

Still, this was an interesting new wrinkle.

“Is this what you do with yourself on a Friday night?” I hadn’t even heard Veronica walk through the door. I realized I must have been pretty lost in thought..

“Just...relaxing,” I said.

“I’m going out with Ashley.”

“I…” I stopped myself from telling her that I already knew this. “I see. What are you two up to?”

“Getting drinks, I hope,” she said. “Is this your plan? Sitting around and staring into space?”

“No. I’ll...be putting a movie on or something.”

“Well don’t wait up. And, please, try not to get all butthurt about the fact that me and my good friend Ashley are spending more time together.”

She was trying to get a rise out of me, and it likely would’ve worked if I hadn’t just spent some time of my own with Ashley. My own strange time that almost felt like it hadn’t happened at all the further removed from it I got from it. I wondered what Veronica’s reaction would’ve been if I told her what had transpired earlier. Would she have been more upset that I finally got to stick my tongue in Ashley’s mouth? Or that Ashey’s hand was on my diaper, of all things?

I put the TV on while Veronica got changed and readied herself. I did my best not to dwell on these things too much.

It was hard not to. Ashley is playing both of us.

For the next ten or so minutes, I just stared at the glow of the TV, completely unaware of what was on it. Until there was a knock at the door.

“Can you get that?” Veronica called out to me. “I told Ashley to meet me here. Tell her I’ll be right out.”

Are you fucking serious right now? I opened the door, and there was Ashley again. She had just left here not that long ago, and in the time since she had seemingly only fixed her hair.

She walked past me into the apartment. “Good evening, Jaime. A pleasure to see you.”

I got a whiff of her as she drifted past. That same floral/citrus scent, except now it was tied to the memory of being so close to her as she felt up my exposed diaper.

I felt myself growing a little stiff.

“She’ll be right out,” I said. “She’s still getting ready.”

“Still in your diaper?” she asked.

“Shush. You can’t say that too loud!”

She smiled, playfully poking me in the chest. “You didn’t answer my question.”

“Yes.”

“I’m going to want to see it again.”

“My…”

“Your diaper,” she said.

I bit my tongue before I asked her to be careful with how she talked to me. I knew she knew this already. She was teasing me. Like Veronica, she seemingly only wanted to get me flustered.

“I can’t show you right now.”

“I know this. But when?”

“I don’t know.” I looked towards our bedroom, seeing that the door was still mostly shut as Veronica continued to get ready.

“Here,” she said, handing me a neatly folded piece of paper from her purse. “I wrote down my phone number for you.”

“Th-thanks,” I said, unsure of what else to say. This small gesture felt like it was a commitment. A promise. There’d be more of this - and thus, more danger. Still, it wasn’t going to stop me from just taking it.

“Can you do me a favor?” she asked.

I’d do anything for you. “I suppose.”

“If you end up, uh, using your diaper later? Send me a pic?”

“What? You want to see...that?”

“I’m just curious,” she replied. “I mean, truth be told, I’d rather just watch you use it. This is the next best thing.”

“I mean, I can. I...I’ve never shown that to anyone before.”

“Ooh,” she said with a little squeal. “So I get to be first? I like that.”

My eyes kept wandering back to the bedroom door, waiting for the moment when Veronica would return and cut the conversation short.

“I can do that,” I said.

“It’s research,” she said with a shrug. “For me.”

“Do you still want one?”

“Not now. But...probably?”

I saw the shadows of Veronica’s feet at the base of the bedroom door. I stepped away from Ashley without even thinking about it. I did my best to not have a guilty look on my face, but that was a challenge when I felt absolutely wrought with guilt. What was I doing? To what end?

“Ashley,” Veronica purred as she emerged. “I hope Jaime didn’t bore you too much while you waited.”

“Oh, never,” Ashley said. A big goofy smile was plastered on her face. I’d like to think it was for me and the conversation we just shared - but it was likely actually directed towards Veronica. I couldn’t blame her - in her slim black dress and heels - Veronica looked hot.

“I need to get some drinks in my belly,” Veronica said. She drifted past Ashley, staring right into her eyes as she did. I could just see Ashley melting before my eyes. I could see we were well past the point of either of them being subtle about how they felt for each other.

Soon after, they departed and I found myself pressed against the door, listening to the diminishing sound of their giggles and flirtatious tones as they got further down the hallway away from the apartment.

I checked my dating apps again. No new messages.

It was 10:00 PM on a Friday and I was already thinking about going to bed.

But first, I had a diaper to soak.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Five.

Veronica didn’t come home that night. When I woke at 4 AM, still dozing on the couch with a soaked diaper on under my pants, I carefully made my way to the bedroom to see if Veronica was already tucked in. It was empty.

By 9 AM, as I scrambled an egg for myself, there was still no sign of her. No text messages. No phone calls. I couldn’t decide which was worse: that I hadn’t heard from her, or that I wasn’t especially bothered by her absence.

I looked up at the ceiling. On the other side of it would be Ashley’s apartment. I knew exactly where Veronica was. But that was all that I knew.

What had bothered me more was the lack of response to the picture I had sent Ashley.

Somewhere around 10:30 PM I had wet myself pretty heavily. Then, in the hour or so that I sat around in my diaper working up the courage to send her a picture of it, I managed to wet myself a second time. It was close to midnight when I finally hit “send” on a picture of my legs opened wide, the bottom of my soaked diaper sagging between them.

I had taken close to 50 pictures, and picking the right one had proven itself to be almost more difficult than actually sending it. Hours later, as I prepared breakfast, I wasn’t completely sure what I had been thinking when I sent the photo I did. Of all the photos I sent, that one was one of the more humiliating angles.

But she hadn’t responded. I wasn’t even sure if she had seen the photo or not. My mind automatically went to the worst case scenario: Somewhere, in between getting drunk together and fucking each other, they were laughing at my picture. Look at this pathetic toddler of a man!

It was a little irrational to truly believe that was the case, I knew this. Ashley had made it clear that she was curious about the diapers - and she was certainly willing to show Veronica how little she could be. Yet, the longer it went without a response, the more I dwelled on the worst possibilities.

When I heard my phone buzz from across the kitchen, I just about fell on my ass trying to rush to it. Would it be Ashley, finally responding to my photo? Veronica, telling me where she was?

It turned out to be neither. It was a message from one of the dating apps. The “adult friend” app.

Hello, handsome boy. In need of a change, are you?

Her name was Lucy, or so her profile said. My age. She was somewhere in the city. She had two pictures. One showcased her voluminous light brown hair and equally plump lips - coated in a delectable red lipstick. The other was of her ass, or an ass. Round and perfectly curved, I could feel myself springing to life in my pants just staring at it. The cynic in me didn’t believe that any of this was real - as much as I wanted it to be. But that face? And that ass?

I call myself a switch, her profile read. But, if I’m being honest, it’s only to cast a wide net. My comfort zone is on top, looking down at you. I’m open minded, but I hope that you are too. Slappable butt cheeks, foot-worshippers, and big babies to the front of the line.

I closed the app. It was too good to be true. I liked the concept of Lucy. Loved, even. It was too much for me at that moment, though. Who was I fooling? The idea of finding someone else was a poor one - especially now that I was slowly finding myself sliding into some bizarre triangle here at home.

Another cup of coffee. I stared at my phone, hoping that through sheer willpower alone, I’d manage to summon communication from either my wife or my neighbor.

Instead, the front door opened and Veronica walked in. She was obviously wearing the same clothes she had gone out in. I expected a look of shame or embarrassment - but the smug smile on her face suggested the exact opposite.

“Good morning,” she said.

“Where did you two get drinks? The moon?”

She scoffed and casually shrugged, putting down her purse and kicking off her shoes. She sauntered to the coffee maker and poured herself a cup. She began to drink it - black. She never did that.

“Long night?” I asked.

“Don’t get your boyhood all twisted,” she said. “We simply drank too much and I opted to crash at her place.”

I was the one to scoff now. There’d be no convincing me that that was all that happened.

“Not buying it?” she asked. “Well, you tell me then. What do you think happened?”

There was no way that I was ever going to be able to say aloud the things I imagined the two of them doing. I’d probably end up turning myself on just getting the words out.

“I have no idea,” I said. It was a concession. She had won, yet again.

“I’m going to take a shower,” she said. “Maybe take a nap after.”

Going to wash all the sex off? “Alright. See you later.”

I wasn’t sure if I had felt better or worse after that exchange. There was no doubt in my mind that Veronica would’ve rubbed it in my face if she had seen the photo I had sent Ashley, so there was a little relief there.

I daydreamed about Lucy - or perhaps I was just assigning aspects of her dating profile to the current iteration of The Coolest Woman Who Ever Lived that resided in my imagination.

--

“Hello, handsome boy. In need of a change, are you?” she’d ask.

“Not yet,” I said to her.

“Well, best not to keep me waiting. Why don’t you squat down and put something in that diaper for me?”

“I’d be happy to.”

“But you’re going to have to fill it. And I mean really fill it. Up to the brim. I don’t care if it takes you all day. I’m not changing you until you absolutely need to be.”

“Then I should get to work…”

--

Opening my eyes was a mistake. It was just our apartment. No Lucy. No diaper. Only the faint sound of the shower running in the bathroom.

My phone vibrated again.

Ashley: Do you always soak your diaper that much? Or were you just trying to impress me? ;)

Finally, a response from Ashley. There was no acknowledgment of how long she had kept me waiting, but maybe it was for the best. I’d much rather see this reaction than an apology.

Me: That depends. Were you impressed?
Ashley: Very. Is it bad that I wished I could’ve felt it?

Yes, that was probably bad.

Me: I wish you could’ve too.
Ashley: I want a diaper.
Me: I can get you one today if you want.
Ashley: No rush.

The water was still running. This was probably going to be my best opportunity to get her a diaper, as soon Veronica would be back in the bedroom, and it’d be unlikely that I could fish a diaper out of the closet while she was in there.

It felt more like a covert operation than it should have. One ear was kept on the sound of the shower at all times while I rummaged through the closet. I plucked a diaper from my pack just as I heard the water shut off. I closed the closet door and quickly scrambled from the bedroom.

Me: May I bring one up to you now?
Ashley: I’m hungover and I look frightful. So maybe just leave it at the door?
Me: I’m not just going to leave an adult diaper in the hallway at your door.
Ashley: Put it in a box or something?

I grabbed a paper bag from a cabinet and slid the thick diaper into it. It was almost a perfect fit, with just enough room at the top to fold it closed. I wanted to write something cute on the bag, but everything I could think of pretty much rendered the bag useless.

I quickly darted from the apartment and took the stairs up a level and jogged over to her door, laying it on the ground in front of it.

Me: It’s at your door.
Ashley: You’re the best. Thank you.

I remembered what she had said to me the night before and decided to repeat it to her:

Me: Keep your pampers dry.
Ashley: You didn’t listen to me, so why should I listen to you?

A pang of lust and excitement ran through my body. I needed to get out of there before I busted down her door.

Back at the apartment, I found Veronica on the couch in a bathrobe instead of in bed.

“Where were you?”

“Checking the mail,” I said. I had almost phrased it as a question.

“And did we get any?”

“No…” I quickly added: “But maybe it just didn’t get here yet.”

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I glanced to see who it was.

Ashley: HOLY SHIT. This thing is so fucking big!

“What’s your plan for the weekend,” Veronica asked, staring ahead at the TV.

“No plans,” I said. “Laundry, I guess? There’s that new brewery downtown. Maybe I’ll go check that out?”

“Exciting,” she said. I wondered how much of what I said she had paid attention to.

“What about you?”

Ashley: The tapes go in the...back?

I stepped back a little from Veronica so that I wasn’t in her field of vision.

Me: Yes.

“I’m not sure,” Veronica said. “Ashley and I might go out again tomorrow. If that’s okay with you.”

Her tone didn’t sound especially snarky, but I didn’t believe she actually cared about my feelings on the matter.

“You certainly don't need my permission,” I said.

Ashley: I’ve never felt more ridiculous. I’m lying on the floor of my bedroom trying to diaper myself.

“I was trying to be polite,” Veronica said. “I know things have gotten...weird lately. Weirder even. But I don’t want to be an asshole to you.”

Me: But is it ridiculous in a bad way?

“You’re not an asshole,” I said. I truly believed that, though I knew there were some times when I was probably on the fence. “But I think you’re right. Things have gotten strange.”

“What are we going to do about that?”

I shrugged, though I knew she couldn’t see that. “I guess the question is...do we want to do something about that?”

Ashley: I...think I love it. It’s so fucking thick. OMG, is this what it feels like to be a baby? I can’t even walk right.

“Sometimes,” Veronica said.

Her response didn’t make sense to me. I wondered if I had tuned out something she said while reading Ashley’s texts. “What do you mean?”

“I mean...sometimes I think I want to do something about that.”

“And what about the other times?” I asked.

She just shrugged.

Me: Most babies don’t walk at all. So you’re at least a toddler.

Veronica sighed. “Is it possible, you think, for us to live together and be civil with each other - friends, even - while taking a minute or two to live for ourselves?”

I felt like we had already had this conversation. Or maybe I had just assumed that was what we were already doing.

My phone vibrated again. I glanced at it quickly, seeing that it was a photo from Ashley. I couldn’t even bring myself to look at it right now.

“I can be civil if you can,” I said.

“Even if I keep seeing Ashley?” Veronica asked.

I considered - for the briefest of moments - mentioning my own tryst with Ashley, but I thought better of it. Not only would it likely not be received well, but I barely knew what it was myself yet. There was the distinct possibility that Ashley was just using me.

“Yes,” I said.

I couldn’t help myself, I looked at the photo Ashley had sent. Sure enough - there she was, posing in the mirror in just a diaper and a gray top that barely concealed her belly. The diaper was just a little too big for her, though she had made it work. But it only served to make the diaper seem thicker and more bulging on her. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

“I meant what I said before,” Veronica said. “Find someone. Get out there and meet people. Maybe this is a good opportunity for us, you know? Maybe we see other people and it helps us not to take each other for granted.”

Me: You look absolutely adorable.

“Or maybe we end up worse off than we are now,” I said. I could’ve kicked myself. I was being honest - and it was a valid concern - but I was shooting myself in the foot when I was being handed the opportunity to see other people without repercussions. If, of course, I believed what she said. If Veronica believed what she said herself.

“It’s a risk I’m willing to take,” Veronica said.

Ashley: I want to wet myself. Is that bad? I’m so curious.

I reached down and adjusted my stiffening manhood in my pants - still grateful that Veronica couldn’t see me.

“Okay,” I said to Veronica.

“Okay?”

“Okay. Me too. It’s a risk I’m willing to take as well.”

“So we’re on the same page?”

“I think so,” I said.

Me: That’s what it was made for. It’d be a waste of a diaper if you didn’t.

I slipped my phone into my pocket as Veronica stood up. The timing was either a complete coincidence or I had unconsciously predicted that this would be the case.

“I think I’m going to take that nap,” she said. “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“Talking with me, I guess. Or humoring me.”

“I’m still your husband,” I said.

“Some husbands throw their wives off of cliffs.”

“That’s too much work for me,” I said.

She laughed. It was the first time in a while that she had given me any sort of genuine smile. This was the Veronica I missed.

As Veronica went into the bedroom and closed the door behind her, I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. This time I was in no rush to check it. It almost felt like it would spoil the small moment I had just shared with Veronica. Besides, I had some things to think about.

I sat down on the couch, propped my feet up, and tried to just zone out for a bit.

My phone vibrated again. Maybe Ashley was working up the courage to use her diaper for the first time.

Another vibration. Maybe she actually went ahead and used it.

Another vibration. And another.

What have I gotten myself into?

• Like 10
  • 2 weeks later...

Six.

Hello, handsome boy. In need of a change, are you?

I had read and re-read the message from Lucy close to 100 times. It said so little, but it also said everything. I could almost imagine Lucy’s voice in my mind. Her tone. Her inflection for each syllable.

I wanted to write her back.

But I also didn’t.

Lucy might not even exist. She could have been a hoax or a scam. Maybe somebody’s hobby or catfish project.

But she did exist in my mind. And so long as I didn’t write back, she would continue to exist there.

Even if she did exist, and she was who she claimed to be, I still had to impress her. I needed to be whoever it was she thought I might have been when she initially reached out to me. That, in itself, sometimes felt like an insurmountable obstacle.

I was constantly waffling back and forth on whether or not I was going to respond. When I woke up that Sunday, I was positive that I wasn’t going to. Between the complicated relationship I had with Veronica - and the strange game that might have been blossoming with Ashley, I wasn’t sure that I even wanted to entertain the idea of introducing yet another element to this world of mine.

Yet, by the time Veronica left the apartment to go spend time with Ashley again, my phone was in my hand and I was ready to respond.

Oh yes, I badly need you to change me and…

I probably shouldn’t be so desperate. I opted to scrap that message and start over.

Me: I could probably always use one, though you’re welcome to check and see for yourself.

I felt better about that. I hit send.

Then, it was just a matter of waiting.

I checked my phone 2 minutes later. No response.

Five minutes later. Nothing.

Ten minutes later. Nothing.

Twenty minutes later. Nothing.

Come on, Lucy. Please.

When it became apparent that I couldn’t just will a response into existence, I tried to allow my mind to wander elsewhere for a bit. It wasn’t too hard to do - I simply pulled up the text messages from Ashley the afternoon prior. The ones I had initially neglected to read. The ones she sent me while excited for her new diaper adventure.

Ashley: I want to wet myself. Is that bad? I’m so curious.
Me: That’s what it was made for. It’d be a waste of a diaper if you didn’t.
Ashley: Yes, you’re right. Thank you, I needed to hear that.
Ashley: I chugged so much water in the last hour or two so that I could do this.
Ashley: I have to pee so BAD. But...I can’t? It’s like my body knows it’s doing something it shouldn’t and it's not allowing me to do it.
Ashley: LOL nevermind. Totally pissing myself right now. HOLY SHIT. I’M DOING IT!
Ashley: OMG, I wish you could feel this.

I wish I could’ve too. I could see it happening. I could imagine the expression on her face as she wet herself.

There were no texts after that, and we hadn’t spoken since. I wished I had responded the day before, even if it was hours later. Now too much time had elapsed, and it’d be awkward and essentially useless for me to do so.

I would’ve loved to have known what happened next.

--

“Hello, handsome boy. In need of a change, are you?”

In my imagination, there she was again - Lucy. A construct of Lucy. Bits and pieces of her profile combined with imagined details and well wishes.

It was probably unhealthy to daydream about someone I made up as much as I did. It felt like having an imaginary friend.

At first I thought I was just daydreaming again. But it occurred to me that it might have been an actual dream.

“You’d have to look for yourself,” I said.

“Turn around,” she commanded.

I did so.

I felt her fingers pull open the back of my diaper so that she could peer in. I was unsure what she saw - I wasn’t even sure myself what the condition of this diaper was.

“Pretty clean,” she said. “You can do better than that.”

“I can do anything you want me to,” I said.

“You know what I want.”

Did I? “You want me to...fill my diaper.”

“Yes,” she said.

I was acutely aware of another presence in the room. I spun around to see that both Veronica and Ashley were here too. How long had they been here? Had they always been here?

“Fill it up, diaper boy,” Veronica said with a snide smile. “We know you want to.”

“If you do it, I’ll do it,” Ashley said. Then, looking to Veronica: “If I do it, you’ll change me right?”

“Of course, baby,” Veronica cooed.

“Well?” Lucy asked. “What’s keeping you?”

I didn’t need to be told again what I had to do. With no further consideration for who else was in the room watching me - and I was no longer sure who was in the room or not - I proceeded to squat down and push.

--

I woke suddenly, catching myself seconds before I was actually pushing on my bowels.

That had certainly never happened before.

It had been years since I had messed in a diaper. Too much time had elapsed for me to say, for certain, whether it was even something I liked or not. It was one of those things that - in a fantasy and removed from reality - seemed pretty exciting. Though...maybe there was a reason it had been so long since the last time I had done it.

It was just a dream, I had told myself. Just a weird dream brought on by a little dry-spell in the bedroom, that’s all. Dreams were, you know, random fragments of thoughts and ideas that were just, like…

Oh, fuck it. That dream was hot as hell, and it had convinced me to take my cock out of my pants so that I could start stroking myself.

There I was - now thinking about shitting a diaper while my wife watched. While Ashley watched.

And Lucy.

I finished quickly - it felt more pathetic than satisfying. The refractory period was spent contemplating my ever-growing desperation in contrast with how much of a tease my life had become.

I was lonely. I needed...something. Someone. I needed to talk about diapers with someone who wasn’t, probably, fucking my wife as I sat here fantasizing about shitting myself.

I cleaned myself and used the bathroom before returning to the couch, slightly more grumpy. Slightly more sad.

My phone was in my hand, and I tossed it back and forth from one hand to another. I thought about texting Ashley - even though she was out with Veronica. But what would I even say?

I tossed my phone across the room, letting it land on a chair. That kind of thinking was dangerous and I needed to get away from it.

New plan: I’d run down to the store, grab some beer and snacks, then come back up here and get lost in a bad movie or two. I just needed a distraction - and if TV couldn’t do it by itself, then maybe it could with the help of beer.

I threw some decent clothes my shoes on. I considered slipping into a diaper for my little jaunt - something else I hadn’t done in a long time - but I decided against it. In my current state of perpetually-unfocused horniness, it was probably best that I didn’t over-excite myself.

Except, as it turned out, the whole world seemed stimulating when you were desperate and lonely. Every cute woman - hell, every cute guy - triggered a fleeting fantasy of them watching me in some state of infantilism. I passed a woman pushing a stroller. I wish she was pushing me around.

The grocery store? The absolute worst place to be in this mindspace. I told myself I was going to be strong. I could walk right past the baby aisle. There was no need to rile myself up further.

And then I was suddenly there.

The aisle’s faint scent of baby products. The wall of diapers; far too small for me, but that didn’t stop their presence from making me blush regardless. Bottles I could be drinking out of. Pacifiers I could be suckling on. Baby food. Formula. Diaper rash ointment.

There was a bib that read “Mommy’s Little Dinosaur.” With its pastel green and yellow accents, I found it pretty cute, though I had no idea if it would fit around my neck or not. I held it up to myself for a moment, placing it on my chest and under my chin - only to find another woman giving me some suspicious side-eye. I awkwardly laughed and set the bib down.

What are you doing? Food and beer. That was the plan.

I wandered back towards more adult foods, though a pacifier had found itself hitching a ride in my shopping basket.

My phone vibrated.

Veronica: Where are you?
Me: At the store. Where are you?
Veronica: We went out for some food, but now we’re headed up to her place for a bit. We stopped by the apartment, but you weren’t here.

I sighed. Of course, the one time I left the apartment was the time that Ashley would’ve been there.

And, right on cue…

Ashley: We were just at your place. Nobody home…
Me to Ashley: So I heard. That’s a shame, because I literally just stepped out for a moment to get some stuff.
Me to Veronica: Planning on being out for a while?
Ashley: Need more baby powder? Baby wipes? ;)

Her message had me buzzing. I felt my skin tingling and my cheeks warming. I wasn’t just walking down the store aisle, I was floating down it.

I hated that I had given her so much power over me. Or...maybe she had just taken that power.

Me to Ashley: Just regular adult food, thank you very much. And beer.
Veronica: Probably.
Me to Veronica: Have fun.

I threw some more food in my basket. And a pint of ice cream - the universal symbol for spending the night alone.

It was as I was picking out some beer for myself that I got another message from Ashley.

Ashley: Can I show you something?
Me: Of course.
Ashley: But promise you won’t get mad…

How could I ever get mad at Ashley? Those words, in that sequence, didn’t even make sense to me at that moment.

Me: I won’t. Though I’m very curious now.

She sent a photo. Except, with my spotty connection within the store, I wasn’t loading. My heart raced a little. What was she going to show me? Why did she think it’d make me mad?

I tried to find a better position in the store, wandering around aimlessly while staring at the screen on my phone. Two bars. Three bars. Two bars. One bar. Two bars.

I gave up and slipped the phone into my pocket so that I could just pay for what I was buying and get out of there - which is what I should’ve done in the first place. The checkout line moved excruciatingly slow. Either it just seemed that way because I wanted to see this photo - or because the universe was doing its best to piss me off. Message received, universe.

It was only one I was in the parking lot that my phone’s bars began to replenish and the photo loaded.

Diapers. More diapers. Big thick ones, not unlike the ones I had - except these were a solid pastel pink color.

My initial reaction was genuine happiness for her.

Me: Hey, good for you! Those look cute. How did you get these?
Ashley: The advantages of living in the city, I suppose. I found a local supplier with same-day delivery. I owe you a diaper.
Me: Oh, no, you don’t owe me anything. That was a gift. Besides, I’m not sure if pink is my color…
Ashley: Don’t be silly. All babies look adorable in pink. Just like your cheeks right now, am I right?

Oh, she was right. I could feel my warm cheeks radiating as I walked home.

Once again, I wondered why she thought I’d be upset with her for showing me this.

Unless…

Me: Does Veronica know about the diapers?
Ashley: Not yet. But...I was thinking I’d show her today.

I had to put my phone back in my pocket. I wasn’t mad at her. I couldn’t be. But…it did rub me the wrong way. Just a little. She had already somehow gotten Veronica to treat her the way I once asked to be treated - but was denied. And to make matters worse, in giving her one of my own diapers to try, I may have only been contributing to this ever-evolving nightmare.

I felt the phone vibrate in my pocket. I told myself I wasn’t going to look at it or respond until I got home, but I caved after just walking a block.

Ashley: I hope that's not too weird.

What if it was? Would she do anything differently?

I spent another block mulling over what my response should be. I thought about the things I should say. How she can’t string me along while having fun with my wife. How I was the one who first fell for her, and had never really recovered from it. How I wanted to be the one to change her diaper.

Instead…

Me: You’re good. Promise. I hope you have fun tonight.

I sighed, realizing that I had once again proven that I was my own worst enemy. My phone slid back into my pocket, with the intent of keeping it there for the rest of the walk. This time for real.

My phone vibrated again, minutes later. And it took every ounce of will I had to not grab my phone and check it. And while I did manage to achieve that, it hadn’t stopped me from trying to predict what the text said.

Perhaps Ashley was showing me wearing one of the new diapers. Or she was apologizing again. Maybe she was asking me for further advice on how she could go about rubbing my face in her success with my fantasies…

Okay, so maybe I was a little more upset with Ashley than I had cared to admit.

When I finally got into the lobby of the apartment building, I finally checked my phone, completely prepared to scoff at whatever new level of absurdity Ashley and Veronica were delving into.

Except that it wasn’t Ashley, nor was it Veronica.

It was a response from Lucy.

• Like 6
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to Neighbors [Final Chapter added 2/12/22]