LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*2 Year Update - My 24/7 Journey*

Thanks for sharing an update! 

Sounds like overall your traveling experiences worked out, even if they could have worked better, so good to hear! 

8 hours ago, Beccathelittle said:

1 - Pack at least 2-3 extra diapers a day, trust me you have no idea what will happen in your day or where you will be.

I'll need to keep this in mind for myself! I tend to under-pack a bit, so will follow your advice. :)

Wetting is really really easy compared to the first month, but I did have one or two days where it felt the exact opposite. Like really really hard to just relax and pee for some reason. I had to really concentrate on going, and It was a strange experience which I cannot explain. Why 99% of the time it's easy but those two days where really hard. I wasn't in a stressful environment etc so I can't blame it on that either. The mysteries of the body?  If anyone has a good reason let me know :)

Can't really comment on why, but I can at least confirm this happened to me too. My best guess is it's about the body learning/adjusting and being smack-inbetween things, so it gets confused? Eventually it just self-resolved, and for me the biggest helper was switching to a standing desk (so I'm in the most-relaxed position most of the day) and keeping hydrated.

For me now, if I am sitting or kinked otherwise I'll go from 0 to 100 urgency very suddenly and then release reflexively. Otherwise it's dribbles and I feel surprised by how wet I am at changing time.

Messing - I've always eaten decently healthy into my adulthood and usually had a BM maybe 1-2 a day with it usually just being once a day. After being padded this really has just gone up and up. I've experienced 2-3 messes on most days, and one of the days I was on my work trip it was 4 times. (Another reason to pack more than you normally would need!!).

Can confirm this, but also not confirm it? 

Since focusing on untraining, my BM habits have gone more frequent on some days but also have gone less frequent on others (might be a day or two I don't go at all) -- both of which are at least different from what it was before. All this despite eating generally a hefty portion of greens (half of the plate) lots of days and drinking more water (partially due to dribbling more). Then again, my subconscious is probably holding back a bit because I know SRS is coming up at some point and I don't want to lose too much BM control quiet yet.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Good Morning DD!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and that you're all doing well! I'm recovering from COVID even after being vaccinated. Thankfully it's not severe, but I certainly have been enjoying some good rest and netflix binging in bed. Hey, being diapered has it's benefits! Way easier to rest in bed and not constantly getting up.

So it's been 120 Days! 4 months, and that's quite a lot of time spent 24/7. What's new?

Well whether it's sickness related or just a long time being fully padded, I've turned into a very leaky faucet. I'm constantly in a wet state, and experiencing frequent urges to go what feels like every 10 to 15 minutes. Little releases here or there that do not require much effort at all on my part.

Do I feel like I've lost control at all? I don't really feel like I have, but maybe a tiny amount? I still feel like It's totally within my control, but it's at that point where I don't really think about it in anyway. As soon as I feel the urge, I'm letting go without any concentration, but still approved by myself.

I have noticed when changing or getting out of the shower after drying I've noticed incredibly small amounts of dribbles on my leg or floor, so it looks like it's having some sort of affect.

Messing has not really had any changes, still frequent, still totally within my control. Though I've noticed when I get up, or walk around I'm feeling random small toots just come out without my consent. That's been weird, though not super embarrassing as they can't really be heard. 

Sorry for a rather brief update, just not feeling the greatest still but I did want to provide a quick update for anyone curious on my progress.

• Like 2

@Beccathelittle

Sorry to hear about you getting covid, hope you feel better soon!

I'm very hreatful for your posts though! I'm nearing month 5 of my untraining so its nice to see I'm progessing along at a similar pass to you based upon what you've mentioned above.

Though I do find when squating I have no control kver bowel movements, perhaps this could help you?

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Veg said:

@Beccathelittle

Sorry to hear about you getting covid, hope you feel better soon!

I'm very hreatful for your posts though! I'm nearing month 5 of my untraining so its nice to see I'm progessing along at a similar pass to you based upon what you've mentioned above.

Though I do find when squating I have no control kver bowel movements, perhaps this could help you?

Hi Veg,

Glad you found my posts helpful! Good luck on your journey.

I suppose I could rephrase the bowel movement stuff more like.. I know I have to go, and just let go. It's still in my control, I'm just choosing it let it happen. It's not really hard, I don't have to push, but it's still something I'm completely aware of and don't feel if I decided to hold it that it would be an issue to do so.

I'm not really sure what other experiences are like in terms of retraining that area, but from what I've read it's supposed to eventually become automatic / without consent/awareness. I don't really know if that's accurate, or if I'll experience such a thing. So far I'm just choosing to let it go as soon as I feel the need.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Beccathelittle said:

Well whether it's sickness related or just a long time being fully padded, I've turned into a very leaky faucet. I'm constantly in a wet state, and experiencing frequent urges to go what feels like every 10 to 15 minutes. Little releases here or there that do not require much effort at all on my part.

Do I feel like I've lost control at all? I don't really feel like I have, but maybe a tiny amount? I still feel like It's totally within my control, but it's at that point where I don't really think about it in anyway. As soon as I feel the urge, I'm letting go without any concentration, but still approved by myself.

I have noticed when changing or getting out of the shower after drying I've noticed incredibly small amounts of dribbles on my leg or floor, so it looks like it's having some sort of affect.

Hi, @Beccathelittle - this has been a really interesting read. I am at just under 3 years of being diapered 24/7, but in many respects you are pulling out ahead of me in terms of your experience. I would say that I've had more time behind the wheel of a car, whereas you've spent less time, but all of it has been behind the wheel of a commercial truck. I have only very, very rarely used my diaper for #2, and only when I'm home and need a change shortly, anyway, and nobody else is around. So I am impressed by your ability to manage using your diaper for all of your needs, including while travelling. I have been on a few trips since I put myself back into diapers, and I've become pretty good at travelling and working as a padded person, but, I would not put myself at your level. 

As to what you're experiencing on the wetting side, now that you're "letting it flow", what you describe is pretty similar to my experience. I have full control of when events start, although I now experience urgency a lot quicker than I used to. One thing I definitely have lost is the ability to stop the flow once it really kicks off - I have stared at my diaper in wonder, willing myself to stop flowing, with no response from from below decks. And sometimes I can't feel when, or if, I've stopped - I've felt an initial outrush that tapers off, and then discovered via other stimuli (such as the movement of liquid or continued swelling of my diaper) that I am still dribbling a few minutes later. I have also found myself dribbling right after a shower on occasion, and I have had very occasional incidents, usually while drinking, where I get surprised by how wet my diaper is, but it's not that common. 

One thing I'm curious about is what your overnight experience is these days? I wet the bed more often than I used to, but not reliably. If I wake up and need to go, I can wave drowsily at the guards to put down the gates and then I can drift right back off to sleep again, but every once in a while, I'll have a "diaper dream" - a dream where I'm wearing one - or a "pee dream" - a dream where I have to pee, and I'll wake up wet, with no recollection of having authorized a transfer.  

Does that every happen with #2, or is that not very likely? And have you noticed that you're waking up wetter than when you went to bed?

I know that sometimes I will be able to go an hour without peeing, but many times I will pee and then 10-15 minutes later pee again.  In order to go  much longer than about 30 minutes I really need to concentrate or I will start to leak or just full out release.  I usually go several dozen times during the day and at least 5+ times when I sleep each night.   The only way I will be able to retrain myself not to pee on a regular basis is if a urologist finds a medical fix to my condition.

I have also noticed that I do feel the warm feeling from when I pee, but in most cases my pee slowly leaks out, and in most cases I am not sure when I have completely stopped.  I have noticed that on the occasions where I use the toilet to pee, and then pull back up my shorts or pants, that I normally end up with a medium sized wet spot because of my continuing to drip after going pee.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

One thing I'm curious about is what your overnight experience is these days?

Does that every happen with #2, or is that not very likely? And have you noticed that you're waking up wetter than when you went to bed?

Hi Sherri,

As I mentioned before I was already a bedwetter from untraining prior to starting 24/7. I wake up wet every morning, generally well soaked or close to it depending on how much I've had to drink before changing into my night diaper. Really not much to talk about in regards to changes on that end. I believe being a bedwetter is probably helping expedite my progress along with going #2 24/7 as i'm not really holding it morning or night.

You mentioned in regards to not being able to stop the flow once you've started and I've not really tested that just yet. I'm more just letting it happen as it needs to whenever it needs to. I'm too worried about messing with my progress. :) 

As for #2's other than what i've written before not much has really changed. I've done very well at going as soon as I've felt the need. Have not experienced a time where I've yet been in a situation on being too worried and trying to hold it. Although i'm not actively trying to hold it or wait, I feel very confident it's still within my control entirely. The only "new" experience is now when getting up from my chair or walking i'm randomly passing little bits of gas without control. Never been that way before so it's something new. 

Will see if I experience any new drops in continence in the next months, but so far I don't really know how I'll jump to incontinence from here.  In roughly four months I've gone from struggling to start to being rather leaky and having little effort involved. Everything still feels like it's in my total control.

On 1/6/2022 at 5:08 PM, Beccathelittle said:

Hi Sherri,

As I mentioned before I was already a bedwetter from untraining prior to starting 24/7. I wake up wet every morning, generally well soaked or close to it depending on how much I've had to drink before changing into my night diaper. Really not much to talk about in regards to changes on that end. I believe being a bedwetter is probably helping expedite my progress along with going #2 24/7 as i'm not really holding it morning or night.

You mentioned in regards to not being able to stop the flow once you've started and I've not really tested that just yet. I'm more just letting it happen as it needs to whenever it needs to. I'm too worried about messing with my progress. :) 

As for #2's other than what i've written before not much has really changed. I've done very well at going as soon as I've felt the need. Have not experienced a time where I've yet been in a situation on being too worried and trying to hold it. Although i'm not actively trying to hold it or wait, I feel very confident it's still within my control entirely. The only "new" experience is now when getting up from my chair or walking i'm randomly passing little bits of gas without control. Never been that way before so it's something new. 

Will see if I experience any new drops in continence in the next months, but so far I don't really know how I'll jump to incontinence from here.  In roughly four months I've gone from struggling to start to being rather leaky and having little effort involved. Everything still feels like it's in my total control.

Wow @BeccathelittleI’m just starting my 24/7 journey and you are inspiring! 

On 1/6/2022 at 4:53 PM, Beccathelittle said:

Though I've noticed when I get up, or walk around I'm feeling random small toots just come out without my consent. That's been weird, though not super embarrassing as they can't really be heard. 

Thanks for bringing this up.  The same started happening to me over the past few months.  I suppose it's an aspect of bowel incontinence that is never brought up.

15 hours ago, bobbyc said:

Thanks for bringing this up.  The same started happening to me over the past few months.  I suppose it's an aspect of bowel incontinence that is never brought up.

And me too.  Since I stopped trying to control wetting I've a lot less control over my wind escaping.  I think it goes with the territory.

58 minutes ago, Stroller said:

And me too.  Since I stopped trying to control wetting I've a lot less control over my wind escaping.  I think it goes with the territory.

Yes, I've been having the same too. I can usually feel them coming, and try to move somewhere out of the way. Other times they catch me by surprise.

• Like 1

I've been normally updating about once a month to have something to write about, but I wanted to share a tiny new occurrence these last few days. I'm not really sure how to describe it properly, but it's as if I'm feeling very strange tingly feelings down below? It's like rubber band tingly feelings down below as if I'm spasming maybe? It's been happening fairly frequently and lasting for upwards of a minute or so in the last few days and I'm not sure why.

It's not painful at all, and just strange feelings I've not really experienced before. I don't know if this is normal or a good thing/bad thing? Just a strange oddity I felt like mentioning and maybe others might clue me in on what's happening.  

Anyway Hope everyone is doing well.

43 minutes ago, Beccathelittle said:

I've been normally updating about once a month to have something to write about, but I wanted to share a tiny new occurrence these last few days. I'm not really sure how to describe it properly, but it's as if I'm feeling very strange tingly feelings down below? It's like rubber band tingly feelings down below as if I'm spasming maybe? It's been happening fairly frequently and lasting for upwards of a minute or so in the last few days and I'm not sure why.

It's not painful at all, and just strange feelings I've not really experienced before. I don't know if this is normal or a good thing/bad thing? Just a strange oddity I felt like mentioning and maybe others might clue me in on what's happening.  

Anyway Hope everyone is doing well.

It’s what a lot go through. Once you get past this. You should notice changes. 

I

4 hours ago, Beccathelittle said:

It's like rubber band tingly feelings down below as if I'm spasming maybe? It's been happening fairly frequently and lasting for upwards of a minute or so in the last few days and I'm not sure why.

I think I know what you are referring to.  A few months back I started having what I would describe as a "fluttering" sensation down below, usually only when I was sitting or laying back on the sofa.  It started happening more frequently and I guess I would describe it as relaxing.  Along with this I started noticing a more rapid loss of bladder/bowel control.  I don't know exactly what is happening but that is my experience with it. 

I didn't experience the same kind of sensations inside, so could be difference of anatomy?

I had male anatomy at the time, so while I didn't experience that kind of stuff inside I did experience annoying tingling and twitchiness at the head of my ... thing ... for several weeks. Completely forgot about it until you mentioned it!

Hi DD Friends,
Month # 5! Well really, a little over a month 4 1/2 (19 days in), It still feels like yesterday I was creating my very first post on these forums I used to lurk on for so many years of my life.. Crazy how time flies huh?

I've decided to post this a bit early than waiting until the end of month due to a few small changes, and I had my novice writing hat on for the night. Something to do :) Sorry for not waiting ;).

I'm not a quality writer, so apologies for the below scribbling of a diapered derp. 

Another month notched into the journal I'm keeping and another auto-shipment from Northshore arrived over the weekend :). I've been slowly amassing an additional case every other order to keep up assurances in case of shipping delays and such. We live in such hectic times, I find committing to 24/7 having been one of the best decisions for my mental health while also being a poor decision on the purse. Diapers are definitely expensive, and something anyone jumping into it full-heartedly should definitely consider before committing. I'm thankful to have a stable career and am able to afford what has slowly become/becoming more of a necessity. 

My padded passion has always been with disposables, but I did early on purchase some quality reusable cloth diapers which had some definite pros and a larger list of cons.  I found the cloth diapers to be a lot more stinky to manage, and definitely not concealable for outside wear even under my roomiest of dresses. Though for nights I've been wearing them on occasion for something different. The pro being reusable, but the laundry and additional soaked/skin feeling aren't for me. Definitely way better in the disposable camp.

In my car, I keep an emergency bucket purse for changing, a backpack with more supplies & a change of clothes. Better safe than sorry :) Plan ahead. My Amazon auto-shipment each month now includes Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment in a 16oz mini tub. If anyone ever wants to commit to wearing 24/7, please take good care of your skin! I use cream in the morning after my shower and again at night after my usual bath.  Keeps the skin feeling great and not smelling like a retirement home. *not a paid advertisement* haha. Though I figured I'd mention it :)

In my daily life, I normally work from home, have in-office meetings/lunches, and a part-time social work counseling on some Friday/Saturdays. Outside of that, I'm generally sociable with siblings and friends and have tried my very best to never put myself in a position where choosing incontinence would keep me from doing anything different from what I would normally do. I'm definitely vehemently against pushing anything onto others, so I'm doing my best to keep my diapers & associated smells out of sight, out of mind. 

I've always been super wary of bringing the incontinence smell around others and have successfully kept myself stink-free from bathing daily & skincare/cream.  Definitely keep your skin clean, give it good scrubbings, soak in a nice bath and use cream! My mother has an incredibly sensitive nose, something since childhood. And so far she's been none the wiser when I choose to visit them. 

I've also tried various plastic pants and found my favorite and easiest to use/conceal have been GaryWear Actives. 
They are super awesome! And help keep in smell :) go great a diaper cover with high waist compression stuff. If you want to keep a figure that doesn't scream diaper butt. :) When I'm with others, I've been using Northshore AirSupremes with Garywear, both have been really great for daily wear. At home, It's just a plain diaper/shirt or PJs/little clothes when I'm in my little space.

Outside of that sort of stuff, I've slowly introduced some ABDL hypnosis I found online. As a way of self-affirmation/personal therapy of sorts to see if it will help me on my journey. After trying quite a large amount of files, I found a hypnotherapist who I personally gelled with and they created some really wonderful abdl stuff that wasn't aimed towards just men. (Seriously can we talk about how much horrible abdl Hypno is out there? way too much seedy stuff, written by men for men or their imagination of women) After about a month of using her files, I enjoyed them enough to end up paying for a 1n1 session. She's personally creating a subliminal file to help me with my own 24/7 goals and desires.  Still awaiting the file, hopefully in a week or so. :) 

Any Untraining Physical Changes? Yes, though nothing too shocking/brow raising at this point. 
I still don't feel like I've fallen off the edge of a cliff, more like I'm still may be pushing up the mountain or slowly rolling down a hill? I'm not great with metaphors and analogies...

Wetting Changes!
Still a leaky little faucet, and I've been able to relax in pretty much every position at home or out and about. 
Where there have been changes are occasional dribbles. Like I'll be laying in bed watching Netflix and feel myself dribbling. Or when I'm getting up out of a chair, I'll feel the occasional dribble. 

Nothing huge? Well, that could be perceived as huge. But In general, I still feel like for 95% of the time I'm consenting to going if only the occasional 5% of the time I feel like I'm going automatically. By that I mean, I'll be focused so much on other things, the letting go bit is so sudden and automatic that afterwards I'll be scratching my head questioning if I did consent. I guess I'm not ready to admit it's possible to be reality. Like I must have consented right? I dunno..

With wetting, sometimes it's super effortless, and sometimes I have to relax for a minute because my bladder is screaming to release but I can't start for some reason. Only for 30 seconds to a minute of hard concentration that I begin to fully relax and work the muscles just to release some small dribble. I'm definitely going constantly like I've described before, to the point where I'm not flooding and by no means ever reaching any excessive amount. Just tiny wettings when I feel the need pretty frequently.

Could any other things be happening? Am I actually leaking a lot more than I realize? I'm but doubtful. That being said it's incredibly hard to judge when all I feel is warmth if at all. And I'm constantly in a wet diaper.

Messing Changes!

How can I describe this without being crass? 

Toot City... Seriously, I'm not sure what's been going on down below, but I've become a tiny toot factory over the last month. Nothing super embarrassing, but it's just tiny amounts of gas being passed without consent just by standing up or walking around. In the last week or so I've started having a new problem I've not had since very early childhood... Skid marks ?, for whatever reason no matter how well I've cleaned after messing or wet diaper only (usually shower/bath after yay working from home) I'll find by my next diaper change the occasional skid mark.

I'll end up wiping just to find more...  So that's new. And mildly strange? I'm not sure how or why, or if that's a sign of anything. But it's certainly something very new.

I've not yet experienced automatic pushing? More just a very sudden urge and a warning that I really need to go. Once or twice I've felt like something was about to happen, but instead, I just assumed a preferred position and let it happen slowly.

Messing has not been automatic *yet*, I've never experienced a genuine automatic accident either. But I've not yet once tried to hold it in the first place. If the situation strikes that I need to let go, I've done my best to relax and let it happen. I'm not wanting to ruin progress, and I don't really want to test the waters just yet. 

This month I've had one occasion at a restaurant and had to excuse myself to relax out of sight. That made a very interesting change in the restroom where those tape noises are sure super embarrassing with others around. 
Spent as little time as I could and had to keep a positive attitude. Thankfully nothing bad came from it :) (can I thank God for purses and room for wipes + a very crumbled new diaper?) +1 benefit for the ladies or metro guys :)

I definitely have been very firm on not pushing unless absolutely necessary and just relaxing as the need strikes. Something I've read from other cryptic writings in our little communities as a way to stop training said muscles.
But If it's supposed to progress towards becoming automatic or without thought, I really don't know if/when that will happen.

Attitude / Mental Changes?

Still 100% Derp, still 100% committed, still feeling very happy & healthy in mind. I wish I could adequately describe why wearing brings me joy/peace of mind, but I'm sure many of you are in the same boat. Nothing negative, albeit some mild embarrassment at times. Genuinely I'm still very happy to have finally committed to something I've long desired. If anything changes, I'll be sure to let you all know.

So that's been my 5th (technically 4 months 19 days but who's counting?) month in diapers, will see what happens in the 6th month! Hope you're all well and I wish you all the best weeks to come!

Stay padded ❤️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Beccathelittle said:

Hi DD Friends,
Month # 5! Well really, a little over a month 4 1/2 (19 days in), It still feels like yesterday I was creating my very first post on these forums I used to lurk on for so many years of my life.. Crazy how time flies huh?

I've decided to post this a bit early than waiting until the end of month due to a few small changes, and I had my novice writing hat on for the night. Something to do :) Sorry for not waiting ;).

I'm not a quality writer, so apologies for the below scribbling of a diapered derp. 

Another month notched into the journal I'm keeping and another auto-shipment from Northshore arrived over the weekend :). I've been slowly amassing an additional case every other order to keep up assurances in case of shipping delays and such. We live in such hectic times, I find committing to 24/7 having been one of the best decisions for my mental health while also being a poor decision on the purse. Diapers are definitely expensive, and something anyone jumping into it full-heartedly should definitely consider before committing. I'm thankful to have a stable career and am able to afford what has slowly become/becoming more of a necessity. 

My padded passion has always been with disposables, but I did early on purchase some quality reusable cloth diapers which had some definite pros and a larger list of cons.  I found the cloth diapers to be a lot more stinky to manage, and definitely not concealable for outside wear even under my roomiest of dresses. Though for nights I've been wearing them on occasion for something different. The pro being reusable, but the laundry and additional soaked/skin feeling aren't for me. Definitely way better in the disposable camp.

In my car, I keep an emergency bucket purse for changing, a backpack with more supplies & a change of clothes. Better safe than sorry :) Plan ahead. My Amazon auto-shipment each month now includes Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment in a 16oz mini tub. If anyone ever wants to commit to wearing 24/7, please take good care of your skin! I use cream in the morning after my shower and again at night after my usual bath.  Keeps the skin feeling great and not smelling like a retirement home. *not a paid advertisement* haha. Though I figured I'd mention it :)

In my daily life, I normally work from home, have in-office meetings/lunches, and a part-time social work counseling on some Friday/Saturdays. Outside of that, I'm generally sociable with siblings and friends and have tried my very best to never put myself in a position where choosing incontinence would keep me from doing anything different from what I would normally do. I'm definitely vehemently against pushing anything onto others, so I'm doing my best to keep my diapers & associated smells out of sight, out of mind. 

I've always been super wary of bringing the incontinence smell around others and have successfully kept myself stink-free from bathing daily & skincare/cream.  Definitely keep your skin clean, give it good scrubbings, soak in a nice bath and use cream! My mother has an incredibly sensitive nose, something since childhood. And so far she's been none the wiser when I choose to visit them. 

I've also tried various plastic pants and found my favorite and easiest to use/conceal have been GaryWear Actives. 
They are super awesome! And help keep in smell :) go great a diaper cover with high waist compression stuff. If you want to keep a figure that doesn't scream diaper butt. :) When I'm with others, I've been using Northshore AirSupremes with Garywear, both have been really great for daily wear. At home, It's just a plain diaper/shirt or PJs/little clothes when I'm in my little space.

Outside of that sort of stuff, I've slowly introduced some ABDL hypnosis I found online. As a way of self-affirmation/personal therapy of sorts to see if it will help me on my journey. After trying quite a large amount of files, I found a hypnotherapist who I personally gelled with and they created some really wonderful abdl stuff that wasn't aimed towards just men. (Seriously can we talk about how much horrible abdl Hypno is out there? way too much seedy stuff, written by men for men or their imagination of women) After about a month of using her files, I enjoyed them enough to end up paying for a 1n1 session. She's personally creating a subliminal file to help me with my own 24/7 goals and desires.  Still awaiting the file, hopefully in a week or so. :) 

Any Untraining Physical Changes? Yes, though nothing too shocking/brow raising at this point. 
I still don't feel like I've fallen off the edge of a cliff, more like I'm still may be pushing up the mountain or slowly rolling down a hill? I'm not great with metaphors and analogies...

Wetting Changes!
Still a leaky little faucet, and I've been able to relax in pretty much every position at home or out and about. 
Where there have been changes are occasional dribbles. Like I'll be laying in bed watching Netflix and feel myself dribbling. Or when I'm getting up out of a chair, I'll feel the occasional dribble. 

Nothing huge? Well, that could be perceived as huge. But In general, I still feel like for 95% of the time I'm consenting to going if only the occasional 5% of the time I feel like I'm going automatically. By that I mean, I'll be focused so much on other things, the letting go bit is so sudden and automatic that afterwards I'll be scratching my head questioning if I did consent. I guess I'm not ready to admit it's possible to be reality. Like I must have consented right? I dunno..

With wetting, sometimes it's super effortless, and sometimes I have to relax for a minute because my bladder is screaming to release but I can't start for some reason. Only for 30 seconds to a minute of hard concentration that I begin to fully relax and work the muscles just to release some small dribble. I'm definitely going constantly like I've described before, to the point where I'm not flooding and by no means ever reaching any excessive amount. Just tiny wettings when I feel the need pretty frequently.

Could any other things be happening? Am I actually leaking a lot more than I realize? I'm but doubtful. That being said it's incredibly hard to judge when all I feel is warmth if at all. And I'm constantly in a wet diaper.

Messing Changes!

How can I describe this without being crass? 

Toot City... Seriously, I'm not sure what's been going on down below, but I've become a tiny toot factory over the last month. Nothing super embarrassing, but it's just tiny amounts of gas being passed without consent just by standing up or walking around. In the last week or so I've started having a new problem I've not had since very early childhood... Skid marks ?, for whatever reason no matter how well I've cleaned after messing or wet diaper only (usually shower/bath after yay working from home) I'll find by my next diaper change the occasional skid mark.

I'll end up wiping just to find more...  So that's new. And mildly strange? I'm not sure how or why, or if that's a sign of anything. But it's certainly something very new.

I've not yet experienced automatic pushing? More just a very sudden urge and a warning that I really need to go. Once or twice I've felt like something was about to happen, but instead, I just assumed a preferred position and let it happen slowly.

Messing has not been automatic *yet*, I've never experienced a genuine automatic accident either. But I've not yet once tried to hold it in the first place. If the situation strikes that I need to let go, I've done my best to relax and let it happen. I'm not wanting to ruin progress, and I don't really want to test the waters just yet. 

This month I've had one occasion at a restaurant and had to excuse myself to relax out of sight. That made a very interesting change in the restroom where those tape noises are sure super embarrassing with others around. 
Spent as little time as I could and had to keep a positive attitude. Thankfully nothing bad came from it :) (can I thank God for purses and room for wipes + a very crumbled new diaper?) +1 benefit for the ladies or metro guys :)

I definitely have been very firm on not pushing unless absolutely necessary and just relaxing as the need strikes. Something I've read from other cryptic writings in our little communities as a way to stop training said muscles.
But If it's supposed to progress towards becoming automatic or without thought, I really don't know if/when that will happen.

Attitude / Mental Changes?

Still 100% Derp, still 100% committed, still feeling very happy & healthy in mind. I wish I could adequately describe why wearing brings me joy/peace of mind, but I'm sure many of you are in the same boat. Nothing negative, albeit some mild embarrassment at times. Genuinely I'm still very happy to have finally committed to something I've long desired. If anything changes, I'll be sure to let you all know.

So that's been my 5th (technically 4 months 19 days but who's counting?) month in diapers, will see what happens in the 6th month! Hope you're all well and I wish you all the best weeks to come!

Stay padded ❤️

Becca,

Thanks for such a detailed update!  I'm about two months behind you and really appreciate the details you offer!  I mostly appreciate that you are mentally at peace with where you are.  That, in my humble opinion, can be the biggest challenge, meaning to keep living the life you live and embracing what gives you comfort with a positive attitude.  Bravo! 

I was wondering how your nights are progressing?  I understand this is the longest area to experience "automatic" change.  Have you seen any difference in waking up versus sleeping through the night?  Just curious!

Thank you again! 

42 minutes ago, DLJeff52 said:

Becca,

Thanks for such a detailed update!  I'm about two months behind you and really appreciate the details you offer!  I mostly appreciate that you are mentally at peace with where you are.  That, in my humble opinion, can be the biggest challenge, meaning to keep living the life you live and embracing what gives you comfort with a positive attitude.  Bravo! 

I was wondering how your nights are progressing?  I understand this is the longest area to experience "automatic" change.  Have you seen any difference in waking up versus sleeping through the night?  Just curious!

Thank you again! 

I'm glad you can find some use from my silly little journal. :) As for bedwetting/night wetting, I started 24/7 already having been a full blown bedwetter. I had been wearing to bed for two years or close to it and trained myself by drinking lotsa of water every night and just going as soon as I felt the need/waking up. It's at the point now where regardless of how little or how much I drink, I'll wake up wet to soaked with nothing but maybe a slight little bit of urine that comes out as soon as I come to consciousness. 

I feel it definitely has helped progress me a little bit if any ahead of others because I'm never really in a state of holding it.  That being said, have I made lotsa progress? I dunno :P Feels like I'm taking really baby footsteps in a unknown frontier kinda. We're really a niche part of an already niche group. There are so many threads/journals and it's really a crazy spectrum of progress or lack there of between everyone. @Kaliborio's blog I've been following talked about it just earlier last weekend when somebody had asked about that themselves. If you have not read their tumblr I suggest it. :) 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Beccathelittle said:

I'm glad you can find some use from my silly little journal. :) As for bedwetting/night wetting, I started 24/7 already having been a full blown bedwetter. I had been wearing to bed for two years or close to it and trained myself by drinking lotsa of water every night and just going as soon as I felt the need/waking up. It's at the point now where regardless of how little or how much I drink, I'll wake up wet to soaked with nothing but maybe a slight little bit of urine that comes out as soon as I come to consciousness. 

I feel it definitely has helped progress me a little bit if any ahead of others because I'm never really in a state of holding it.  That being said, have I made lotsa progress? I dunno :P Feels like I'm taking really baby footsteps in a unknown frontier kinda. We're really a niche part of an already niche group. There are so many threads/journals and it's really a crazy spectrum of progress or lack there of between everyone. @Kaliborio's blog I've been following talked about it just earlier last weekend when somebody had asked about that themselves. If you have not read their tumblr I suggest it. :) 

Fantastic!  Love your writing (niche part of an already niche group is spot on!)  and you're obviously a wealth of information!! Hope we can stay in touch as we journey!  I'll definitely check out @Kaliborio's blog!  Thank you so much!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey DD!

Today marks 5 months & 9 days in diapers, and it's been a while since I last stopped by to give an update.

It's been a pretty hectic month for myself, and family who sadly experienced a loss in the family. I've spent a few rough weeks helping extended family & funeral stuff, it's been rather bleh experience all together. Moment like this always hit hard, even when I wasn't close to this extended family member. Definitely makes you really appreciate things and reflect on just how short our walks on this earth can be.

It's also something that I guess anyone should be aware, that if you are diaper dependent life doesn't just stop for you. I've been having to change, and sleep in quite a few different places these last weeks and really just have not had much time to myself to relax. That being said outside of some somber emotional moments, I've been able to keep on being myself and have kept up with my padded life.

Have things changed since I last checked in? A little I guess, though it's really hard to give any real value as to how far I've teetered towards incontinence or not. 

Wetting since the last update has had a few moments of finding myself in a wet diaper and not recalling when I've done it at all. I've definitely found myself wet and visually having the strips of the diaper change without being conscious of it. But it's only a few times that's happened.

For wetting, the norm usually has been that I've not had to think about much, just letting go very easily as soon as the feeling struck. Other times this month I've found myself with an incredible urge to pee, but I couldn't for the life of my start for whatever reason. It took a moment to relax and think about it again to let go. I cannot explain why that would be, but it's happened a few times since the last update. 

As I've written about in my journal, I had been wearing to bed and trained bedwetting for about two years before committing to the 24/7 lifestyle. I've been consistently waking up soaked having remained unconscious during the night. But for the first time in a very very long time over the last 30 days I had one night where I woke up a few hours before my norm with the urge to pee and a semi full bladder. I could feel my diaper was already wet, and it didn't take much to let out the small amount I had. But It definitely through me for a loop. Why was I holding it? How was that even possible at that point? Was it stress? I have no idea.

On the messing side, and reflecting on changes this one has had some changes too, if just ever subtle. I used to have urges/warnings that I needed to go well before I actually needed to. Slowly, especially in this month, those urges seem to not be happening in the way. It's as if the warning/urge clock in me is slowly becoming shorter? Like I'm getting urges but it's right when I need to just go anyway. I've been consistent in going when the need strikes, and that's happened in public situations quite a bit this month due to circumstances. 

I've been taking internal deodorizers since starting, along with a healthy diet & plastic pants it's kept any smell at bay .

Nothing really embarrassing to talk about in that respect, I had changes and the ability to change in the situations it's happened. I do want to add after all this, I'm definitely feeling like it's a bit of gambling and I'm just getting lucky. But planning ahead in all situations is important.

------------

Outside of the changes talk, I've also started to share with others more that I'm having incontinence/medical issues. I do counseling as part time work, and without writing too much to self dox myself I had a situation arise where I was asked to help out in a semi camp environment for a few days.

I had to share with the other leadership to my situation, and while there were a few questions, compassionate concern,  it wasn't overly embarrassing and nobody had the shocked expressions my vivid and scared imagination had concocted. I felt freer, like a weight had been lifted in a way, and had quite an enjoyable experience helping others.

I was successful at keeping myself clean & diapers out of sight for everyone. And kept my changing/cleaning to a private area where I was free. Glad It was a local trip, I was able to bring more than enough changes & supplies with me. 

I'm sure there will be a more difficult situations in the future, but as long as I make plans ahead of time I should be fine. 

It's been a somewhat somber, somewhat enjoyable, but very stressful month, and one worn out Becca who really just needs a vacation at this point. 

Here is whishing everyone a wonderful month ahead, and that you and your loved ones are safe and happy! Enjoy your days.

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, Beccathelittle said:

Today marks 5 months & 9 days in diapers, and it's been a while since I last stopped by to give an update.

It's been a pretty hectic month for myself, and family who sadly experienced a loss in the family. I've spent a few rough weeks helping extended family & funeral stuff, it's been rather bleh experience all together. Moment like this always hit hard, even when I wasn't close to this extended family member. Definitely makes you really appreciate things and reflect on just how short our walks on this earth can be.

@Beccathelittle

first I wanna tell you that I understand how hard it can be to lose someone that is in your family. It does not really matter how close or how distant you are to this family member, but when you are hit with this loss, it can cause you issues. I have gone through this on many occasions, and I can tell you that you are correct, not the closer you are to an individual the harder it is to be able to deal with the loss. Even if you are not that close, it can affect you in ways that you do not realize until after it happens. You may wake up some nights and have funny dreams, you may end up feeling different, or you may end up not being able to sleep or function, but it is normal when you are in a cycle of grief. Sometimes grief is a long process, and it is not something that you can just deal with in a few weeks. It might take you a little bit longer to deal with those feelings, but you will eventually be able to deal with them.

it sounds like you are able to handle the diaper situation, very well, and that you were able to deal with any changes, or any situation is that arise. Sometimes the hardest thing that you have to deal with is being able to share that intimate information with someone who is curious, or is showing concern, and sometimes one of the things that helps the most is to help those that don’t understand what they’re going through or what they are dealing with. Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on what is going on, and that you were able to help individuals that needed it.  that is very awesome, and I’m glad that it seems that you were able to help those who need it.

As you continue to wear and use diapers long-term, it gets easier and easier to allow your body to just relax and let it happen. When I first started wearing diapers, I was scared to death to release, and then after a while after the first time I had released, I felt like somebody open the floodgates and just let all of this stuff out of me. Back in the 90s, I had these feelings as well, and I was like I wonder what it would be like control what myself”

that time I had a female roommate, and she wondered if I like diapers. I told her yesterday, and for some reason that they felt good. He seemed to understand, and that was the end of that. That night I was determined to let myself go to see how it feels. So I put a pair of sweatpants on and then allowed myself to release. I flooded my pants, and then I wondered Why “felt good”, and ever since then, I guess I was hooked.  

in 2019, when I really needed diapers, I decided to use them to be able to deal with incontinence and problems that I was dealing with, I got used to releasing and peeing my pants in the diaper, but it was harder for me to release a BM in the diaper, and deal with that. It took a while for me to be able to contain myself to say “if I need to use the diaper, go ahead, because I will change it later“ there were times that I felt nervous about doing it, but after doing it two or three times, it wasn’t too bad, the only thing that was really bad was the fact that I had to clean up.  What happens is you have to get used to releasing into your diaper. You have to let your brain allow itself to tell your body to release. Ever since we were young kids, and we were potty trained, it is always funny “taboo/wrong/bad“ to release anything in our pants, because we were supposed to be wearing “big boy pants“.

are there many people here on DD who can tell you stories about how they felt, and how they were able to deal with it just having it happen. It took me a while to allow my body to say “ hey, I have a diaper on, so let’s use it“. That happened one day when I was at drug store taking care of a situation. My body just told me that I needed to release, and I was nervous about doing it, Then I realized I had a diaper on, and then I just decided that I was going to use it. It marked the second time that I just use the diaper, and realized that I could use the diaper, and no one need to give me permission, and I don’t need to ask for it, I just do it. For some reason when that happened I felt vindicated, and I realize that now I can handle a situation when it is necessary, I just have to be careful when and where I release, because I might not be in the position to be able to deal with what I release if I am not fully outfitted. This is why when I am on board with my chair, I always carry my supplies.

Sounds to me like you are handling the situation well. Regardless of whether you have diapers on or not, you have to deal with the things that come into your life. Some good, some bad, but I can tell you from experience that it seems that you were able to handle that very well, and I am sorry for your loss, because when you lose someone you love that is one of the hardest things you have to deal with, and even if you don’t feel as close to the individual as others, it still has an effect on you, it do not be as strong as if you knew the person very well, but it’s still Effects you.

good luck God bless Godspeed!

Brian

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Hey DD!

A little late to the journal this month around, just had a pretty busy month and lotsa moving about.

Today marks 6 months, 15 days 24/7 padded life adventures of Becca!

What's changed you may ask? If I had to best describe it, that would be getting very used to the same 6 months newish habits.

Late last month, while cleaning out my closet in preparation for moving to a bigger place I found a single pair of undies I had not seen or worn in such a long time now. Kinda laughed but I felt like trying them on and seeing what would happen if anything at all. I started early morning after cleaning out of a messy diaper, showering and slipped them on. I planned to just use the loo as the need struck, and boy did it strike.

Quite frequently in my short three hour experiment. I was constantly needing to use the bathroom, and my bladder didn't seem to be enjoying it much. Slight pain, lots of immediate urgency feelings, and honestly I just felt a little naked. Something was missing, and I realized just how used I was to being padded.  

I found myself leaking little bits, and the lining of my panty was definitely damp, I felt it was time to call it quits and head back to where I felt most comfy. Freshly padded my body stopped complaining :) I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it does feel like I could go back to retraining if I wanted. (definitely not what I want.) I threw out the last damp semblance of adulthood and went back to finish packing.

It's been about 17 odd days since then, and I don't really see the experiment as having hurt my progress so will see.

Any other changes?

Well I for sure know I'm leaking more often, or I'm just so used to relaxing and going that I don't really think about it much. A few times this month I've been out with friends or family and come home to find that I'm way more soaked then I expected. I always bring changes wherever I go, but for all honesty I have not really been paying much attention? The habit of going in smaller amounts really has stopped me from worrying about having a diaper emergency. I just need to start paying more attention to when I need to actually change. 

Messing has been a curious thing as well, and is starting to make me question where my control stands as well. While I still feel I could stop myself and hold it if I wanted, I have not really ever tried nor want to. And in the last two weeks I've had two instances where I'm messing while making coffee or making noms and later realize I didn't really feel the urgent need, or felt like I put any thought into it, more just i'm so used to doing it that I didn't really have to think about it. I'm not sure automatically is the right word, more just i'm very relaxed, running on same day habits and letting go. 

Really that's about it? Small in updates but it's hard to describe what's going down there more than that. Just feels like the habits I started 6 1/2 months ago are slowly becoming well just normal habits.  It's like the slowest descent into the unknown and at the same time pretty far from where I started. 

Hope that helps explain things a bit :) Decided to bless myself with aside from my normal northshore shipment I splurged a little and bought two cases of ABU bunny hops. Patiently awaiting for fedex to drop them off.

Hope you're all well! 

• Like 4

Congrats on your progress! 

I doubt your experiment set you back at all. It must have been interesting to be back in panties for a few minutes. I've been 24/7 95% of the time for 3 years, but I threw out the last of my big boy underwear about 18 months ago when I moved. I haven't had underwear on since then. 

16 minutes ago, Beccathelittle said:

I planned to just use the loo as the need struck, and boy did it strike.

Quite frequently in my short three hour experiment. I was constantly needing to use the bathroom, and my bladder didn't seem to be enjoying it much. Slight pain, lots of immediate urgency feelings, and honestly I just felt a little naked. Something was missing, and I realized just how used I was to being padded.  

I've had a couple of occasions where I've held it while wearing a diaper, such as at a doctor's office, where I didn't want to be in a wet diaper if that zone came into the picture, out of respect for the medical professionals I was dealing with. So, I changed my diaper right before the appointment and held it until we were finished, which was about 45 minutes. My experience was very similar to yours - urgency, and complaints, from below. 

On another occasion I held it while wearing a diaper, a couple of times, just to see how far I could get - sort of a test of my range. It was very uncomfortable, although I still made it past a couple of hours before things went on autopilot, both times. But before I wore diapers, I used to be able to go hours and hours. I could burn entire tanks of gas between potty visits, which was easily 6 hours. There is no way in hell I could go for a 6 hour drive now, if I didn't have a diaper on. I flew to the East coast a few weeks ago, which is only a 3 hour flight, and I was very glad to be in a diaper. 

2 hours ago, Beccathelittle said:

Today marks 6 months, 15 days 24/7

Congrats on 6 1/2 months! :D

2 hours ago, Beccathelittle said:

I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it does feel like I could go back to retraining if I wanted. (definitely not what I want.)

Aaaaas this is about where I had to put a pause on things, I can confirm that retraining at that point is possible. How you described your first day pretty accurately describes how it felt for me though I thiiink you were a bit more leaky than me haha. 

I'll look forward to following your progress! I wish I could keep up the same schedule but eh, I'll cheer you on from the sidelines! ?

• Like 2
  • Beccathelittle changed the title to *2 Year Update - My 24/7 Journey*