LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medical Diapers vs ABDL Diapers

Dyson

After years of using medical diapers, I tried ABDL diapers for the first time this week. Specifically I got plain white Littleforbigs. I have to say I don’t really like them. I didn’t think a diaper could be too thick for me, but they are too thick. Also the plastic on the front is too hard for my liking. Not sure if this is typical of ABDL diapers or just the Littleforbigs, but anyway, I’ll be going back to medical diapers after this. Curious to hear other people’s views. 

I also don't like diapers that are to thick. I love the prints on them. But I would rather have one that I can wear anywhere instead of just at home. Also the once i find just cost a lot which is also a factor in not really buying them. 

I'm not a fan of diapers that are too thick either, which is one reason I don't often buy ABDL diapers, that and the price.

But if you do want ABDL diapers that aren't too thick I'd recommend giving Peek ABUs a try: 

I always liked the design so figured I'd give them a go just for the heck of it, and I was pleasantly surprised.

I think there kind of similar to Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi. 

ABDL diapers are terrible to work in, and this was with a dry diaper.
They are much worse when they get wet.
They are however the best when it comes to watching movies and other casual stuff at home, or road trips. 

I use Tena Slip Active Fit (Plastic Medical diaper) for everyday use, including working. 
With a stuffer it last fine for 12 hours, with no issues.

I recently ordered  ten pack of ABDL. I’m not an however I bought them to see what all the hype was about.  These are my findings; first the cost per pack of ten was four bucks a piece. They are totally way too expensive for daily wear. The plastic printed back sheet is too crinkly to wear out in public unless it’s your thing to be noticed by EVERYONE THAT YOU ARE WEARING A DIAPER!  As said by others here, they are huge and wide and there is now way to disguise them under pants or jeans or shorts or everything else, my opinion.  And last but most number one worst thing about these is I always felt wet in them.

Medical grade diapers have advanced through the years to now offer more bang for the buck. My current diaper of choice is the Better Dry brand. The plastic bak sheet is all white and silent under clothing. The fit is really good and the tape tabs truly hold well..The diaper pulls wetness away and until saturated, I feel dry all day. The coat is 99.00 bucks for a case of 60 and they hold a full day of pee and then some.

to be fair if you are an adult baby and or into humiliation, ABDL diapers are perfect for you, just not if you are incontinent and or where 24/7. Once again “My Opinion””’

3 hours ago, happyindprs said:

The plastic printed back sheet is too crinkly to wear out in public unless it’s your thing to be noticed by EVERYONE THAT YOU ARE WEARING A DIAPER!  As said by others here, they are huge and wide and there is now way to disguise them under pants or jeans or shorts or everything else, my opinion.  And last but most number one worst thing about these is I always felt wet in them.

I have no problems hiding them under clothes and they might feel noticeable, but they really aren't, for/on me at least. 
The crinkle get muffled with anything over it, it being boxers or onesie etc. anything made from cloth. 

Medical diapers are much better at keeping a dry bum, so I agree with the wet statement. 

I doubt I would ever by AB diapers.  It would have to be a situation where I found some in my size at a Goodwill or thrift store for a fantastic price.  For the record, I am DL and not AB and baby printed diapers don't do anything for me.  White medical diapers or white with a wetness strip like the Abena logo are OK.  Betterdry and Abena are my choice for premium diapers.  I also don't like them super thick, especially in the crotch area.  The premium diapers I mentioned are thick but well manageable for the few times a year I wear them when out all day shopping or on long errands.

I usually wear for maybe 3+ hours once or twice a week early mornings when I get up on days I don't have to work.  Lower end thinner diapers I get at Goodwill for about $3 to $4 a package work well.  Sometimes they are white (cloth and plastic backed) and other times they are light tan, light blue or even light green.  That is how some manufacturers color code them by size.  While I am still of the old school that says diapers should be white, I use what I can get and the blue, tan and green diapers are fine for me as well.

18 hours ago, happyindprs said:

Medical grade diapers have advanced through the years to now offer more bang for the buck. My current diaper of choice is the Better Dry brand. The plastic bak sheet is all white and silent under clothing. The fit is really good and the tape tabs truly hold well..The diaper pulls wetness away and until saturated, I feel dry all day. The coat is 99.00 bucks for a case of 60 and they hold a full day of pee and then some.

I found this interesting - I always thought of Better Dry's as being an ABDL diaper, granted not a printed one, so maybe a "DL" diaper would be a better way to put it. Better Dry does make a great product. The white Megamax's would fall into the same category for me - not cutesy but very effective diapers that you can wear for 10 hours, but still slim enough to fit under clothes. 

For me, when I started out, I only wore crappy medical diapers that I could buy at supermarkets and drug stores, and when I got my hands on my first real ABDL diapers, it was like finding water in the desert. I wear 24/7, and my inventory consists of some plain white Megamax's, and some slim white Prevail cloth-backed diapers for wearing to the gym, plus I just added some InControl Active Air's for situations where a slim, quiet diaper with good capacity might be useful. But I also wear printed ABDL diapers all the time, everywhere, and the plastic noises really fade out under jeans or cargo shorts - it's rarely an issue. The biggest of them are only good for around the house or wearing to bed - diapers like Rearz Barnyards or Alpacas or Princess Pinks. But the slimmer "daytime weight" diapers such as Rearz Lil' Monsters and Lil' Splash are my daily go-to's. The only thing that I've added to my wardrobe to disguise them are t-shirt style onesies, but I wear those over the plain white medical diapers, too. 

14 hours ago, Dubious said:

I have no problems hiding them under clothes and they might feel noticeable, but they really aren't, for/on me at least. 
The crinkle get muffled with anything over it, it being boxers or onesie etc. anything made from cloth. 

I agree with this. You definitely feel like you're wearing a diaper if it's the first time you've ever put one on, but I've been wearing ABDL diapers every day for 2.5 years, and for me, they just fade into the background now. Until they get really full, they aren't obtrusive at all. 

On 9/12/2021 at 12:47 PM, Dyson said:

After years of using medical diapers, I tried ABDL diapers for the first time this week. Specifically I got plain white Littleforbigs. I have to say I don’t really like them. I didn’t think a diaper could be too thick for me, but they are too thick. Also the plastic on the front is too hard for my liking. Not sure if this is typical of ABDL diapers or just the Littleforbigs, but anyway, I’ll be going back to medical diapers after this. Curious to hear other people’s views. 

What size? - I have ABUniverse Simple Ultra Medium white ones a sealed bag I would trade you.. or anyone for LARGE Little For Big.. I don't care if anyone hears me wearing one. 

On 9/12/2021 at 11:47 AM, Dyson said:

Just because of one "poor" experience with one product, does'nt mean trash all vendors. I didn't even know little for big HAD an all white or plain diaper...might try a couple!!

Anyways, there are many other providers of "ABDL" products that work great, and are descreet and comfy. 

ABUniverse- has an all white "simple" and "simple ultra" that is descreet, holds a TON,(6000 ml or over a gallon!) fits well, and is comfy, and quiet! I wear them under shorts all the time and even walking through a library you (I) cant hear any tell tale crinkling...

If you dont mind a "bit" of print, try the ABU super dry kids, they are rated at 4500 ml (152 fl oz or a bit over a gallon US ) and they are a "single tape" design, 1 tape per side instead of 2. They are comfy, hold a lot and last a good long time, buuuut, they do have a print strip panel across the front where the tapes land....other than that they are all white.

The other one is the ABU kiddo. A single tape too, same capacity as the sdk, but with front and rear waist bands, and a light green print of owls, stars,moons and large flower shapes.. One of my favorites ( I'm a DL) but they fit well, are very comfortable, and very descreet, and have high performance.

Better dry-already mentioned above, but one of my favorites. High performance, high capicity,comfort, and descreet. Just a plain white version of "crinklez" which are both made in Europe. 

Tykables- they dont have any plain diapers, but they do have some that are descreet and comfy, and good capacity and performance. If you dont mind prints, the Overnights fit well, are quiet, and have high capacity (6000 ml). They have other styles, and prints, but personally I like the over nights. They did just re-release the "little builders" also, they are at the lower end of the capacity scale, but comfy and quiet..... but they are sold out. ??

Bambino- has a couple plain white products that might also suffice. The "bianco" is just a classico with out the prints, but they work well, are quiet, and perform well over all. The only issue with them is fit, they tend to run small in thier sizing, so if interested, take that into consideration.

Rearz- They list themselves as an incontinence supplier, but they do supply a lot if ABDL products as well. They have an "inspire" line that is white, as well as thier "incontrol" products. I havn't tried any if these (yet) just know of thier existance.

The point is, if you want to dabble with ABDL type diapers, there are plenty to experiment with, not just the one you tried. They are all different, in fit, form and function, but ALL are very high quality, and do what they do very well, as they were designed BY ABDL's, who know what a "diaper" is supposed to do. 

So,if interested, you might get a sample of some other brands and give them a go. The ones I mentioned are not really thick or bulky, yet perform great, and are comfortable.

I have tried countless brands over time, and have narrowed my list of "likes" down pretty well...I am also pretty picky about what I wear. Prints are....' Ok' , but I prefer plain white, with the exception if the Kiddos...to me, they are awesome! ??

Hope thus helps in some way or another. Nothing wrong with medical brands too...northshore is great, abenas, and my preference, Seni.. But it is nice to change things up now and again...

Qwack

• Like 1
4 hours ago, square_duck said:

Just because of one "poor" experience with one product, doesn't mean trash all vendors. I didn't even know little for big HAD an all white or plain diaper...might try a couple!!

Anyways, there are many other providers of "ABDL" products that work great, and are *discreet and comfy. 

ABUniverse- has an all white "simple" and "simple ultra" that is *discreet, holds a TON,(6000 ml or over a gallon!) fits well, and is comfy, and quiet! I wear them under shorts all the time and even walking through a library you (I) cant hear any tell tale crinkling...

Better dry-already mentioned above, but one of my favorites. High performance, high *capacity, comfort, and *discreet. Just a plain white version of "crinklez" which are both made in Europe. 

Bambino- has a couple plain white products that might also suffice. The "bianco" is just a classico with out the prints, but they work well, are quiet, and perform well over all. The only issue with them is fit, they tend to run small in *their sizing, so if interested, take that into consideration.

Rearz- They list themselves as an incontinence supplier, but they do supply a lot if ABDL products as well. They have an "inspire" line that is white, as well as *their "incontrol" products. I *haven't tried any if these (yet) just know of *their existence*.

The point is, if you want to dabble with ABDL type diapers, there are plenty to experiment with, not just the one you tried. They are all different, in fit, form and function, but ALL are very high quality, and do what they do very well, as they were designed BY ABDL's, who know what a "diaper" is supposed to do. 

Hope thus helps in some way or another. Nothing wrong with medical brands too...northshore is great, abenas, 

Qwack

I like the same ones. *discreet, and *their products are amazing. I have done reviews on the site here.

The thickness of the diaper is entirely dependent on the activities I plan on doing that day.  If I'm going to be lounging around the house then the thicker the better.  If I'm out and about doing chores or shopping then I'll definitely go for something more discreet.....unless I'm going to the movies or something....then I'll be using a high performance diaper.....regardless of the target demographic.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, square_duck said:

ABUniverse- has an all white "simple" and "simple ultra" that is descreet

Keep in mind that those 2 don't or didn't have the same fit.  Its been a while since I bought them, but the simple had a poor fit, while simple ultra has a near perfect fit, on me.

11 hours ago, Dubious said:

Keep in mind that those 2 don't or didn't have the same fit.  Its been a while since I bought them, but the simple had a poor fit, while simple ultra has a near perfect fit, on me.

That is kind of wierd, they should be the same outer shell, the only difference being the core, being thicker or more pulp/SAP. That should'nt alter the fit....imho. ..... But, what I know, they could have designed a whole different product for the simple ultra vs the simple....*shrug*.

As a follow-up to my original post: after a week wearing those huge Littleforbigs, I just bought a pack of plastic-backed Tenas. In comparison the Tenas feel like regular underwear! I can barely even notice I’m wearing a diaper. It’s slightly underwhelming. Just goes to show it’s what you get used to. Anyway, I’m going to stick with the Tenas for the time being. 

I wear ABDL diaper about once a week.
I have worn for 2 days, but then I got red skin, which would have lead to a rash. 
ABDL diapers just last longer, so you wear that wet diaper for longer, and they stay wet, cause they have no keep skin dry feature.

Tena with stuffer last the whole day for me, so I use 1 diaper per day, same as I would with ABDL.