LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

second order from ABU, hope i don't get found out...

travis3yr

i just got notice that my order of 4 packs of ABU Preschool Cloth-backed just shipped... my first order was a single pack, and i was a nervous wreck that i would get found out. now i am terrified, as it is a much bigger box.

it has been a while since i posted, but here i am again. :)

i am a 41 year old man with Autism Spectrum Disorder (among a variety of other things), and i love playing in diapers. the problem is, i still actually live with my real parents, due to financial reasons, and to my knowledge, they don't know about my love of diapers, and would likely kick me out on the street if they found out. so needless to say, i really gotta come up with a good excuse why i am bringing a large box up to my bedroom, without them knowing what is inside. they tend to pry into my life... it is annoying, and if i had somewhere else to live, i would be there instead.

anyway, just wanted to touch base, that i am still around, and still wearing diapers ;)

I honestly hope i never HAVE to be potty trained for the rest of my life. i like being able to wear diapers for fun.

~Travis

15 minutes ago, travis3yr said:

i am a 41 year old man with Autism Spectrum Disorder (among a variety of other things), and i love playing in diapers. the problem is, i still actually live with my real parents

I still do and I'm 33

16 minutes ago, travis3yr said:

i really gotta come up with a good excuse why i am bringing a large box up to my bedroom, without them knowing what is inside.

Did you ship them to your address?

On places like Ebay you can get stuff shipped to local stores so you don't get mysterious packages showing up at your house: I never ship diapers to the house I always ship them to the local supermarket then pick them up, then I usually hide them (under the boot floor of the car or in this bush thing) then bring them inside when the coast is clear.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I still do and I'm 33

Did you ship them to your address?

On places like Ebay you can get stuff shipped to local stores so you don't get mysterious packages showing up at your house: I never ship diapers to the house I always ship them to the local supermarket then pick them up, then I usually hide them (under the boot floor of the car or in this bush thing) then bring them inside when the coast is clear.

Oh, that's smart buddy!??? That DOES seem like a lot of work though.? I wouldn't be willing to do that.??? I'm too lazy!☺️???

• Like 2

good idea... wish i had known that BEFORE ordering ;)

i am always ordering stuff, so maybe i can play it off as some server parts (i run my own web server), or something...

all i can do at this point is hope for the best... and that i don't get caught.

i ordered the big box as i happened to have the money available, and wanted them to last longer, but hadn't thought about a big box showing up. been a while since i was able to go to bed in a diaper... sleeping naked just isn't as much fun, somehow...

Anyway, gotta go to bed, as i have work in the morning.

~Travis

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, travis3yr said:

good idea... wish i had known that BEFORE ordering ;)

i am always ordering stuff, so maybe i can play it off as some server parts (i run my own web server), or something...

all i can do at this point is hope for the best... and that i don't get caught.

i ordered the big box as i happened to have the money available, and wanted them to last longer, but hadn't thought about a big box showing up. been a while since i was able to go to bed in a diaper... sleeping naked just isn't as much fun, somehow...

Anyway, gotta go to bed, as i have work in the morning.

~Travis

Hahahahaha!? Good luck buddy!??? I hope it works out for you!

• Like 1

Not sure about other shipping but you can have things that are sent by Fed-Ex shipped to many stores.  Look at their website and you will see.  I have mine shipped to the Walgreens I pass every day to and from work.  Granted, I don't have a whole case but packages of diapers get shipped there for me to pick up on the very few occasions I order premium diapers. 

• Like 1
On 8/30/2021 at 12:56 AM, travis3yr said:

i just got notice that my order of 4 packs of ABU Preschool Cloth-backed just shipped... my first order was a single pack, and i was a nervous wreck that i would get found out. now i am terrified, as it is a much bigger box.

it has been a while since i posted, but here i am again. :)

i am a 41 year old man with Autism Spectrum Disorder (among a variety of other things), and i love playing in diapers. the problem is, i still actually live with my real parents, due to financial reasons, and to my knowledge, they don't know about my love of diapers, and would likely kick me out on the street if they found out. so needless to say, i really gotta come up with a good excuse why i am bringing a large box up to my bedroom, without them knowing what is inside. they tend to pry into my life... it is annoying, and if i had somewhere else to live, i would be there instead.

anyway, just wanted to touch base, that i am still around, and still wearing diapers ;)

I honestly hope i never HAVE to be potty trained for the rest of my life. i like being able to wear diapers for fun.

~Travis

If you're in the UK, ABU use DPD as the shipping company, so you'll get the exact hour they will deliver and can track the delivery online so you know pretty much exactly when the driver will be outside.

You'll get a largish box, with some brown tape over any writing, so no one will know what's inside.  I order a lot from them and they are consistent. 

Only you know what's in there ;)

15 hours ago, Whatsthatsmell said:

Several trips in a backpack,  wait til everyone is asleep, 

Until you are sneaking in the house at 1am with your backpack and someone wakes up and either get's their gun to confront you or calls the police.  Or, they wake up and catch you coming in the house over and over and ask, "What the hell are you doing at 1am in the morning going in and out of the house with a backpack?  Just what the hell do you have in there?  Drugs?"

14 hours ago, BedWetMark said:

If you're in the UK, ABU use DPD as the shipping company, so you'll get the exact hour they will deliver and can track the delivery online so you know pretty much exactly when the driver will be outside.

You'll get a largish box, with some brown tape over any writing, so no one will know what's inside.  I order a lot from them and they are consistent. 

Only you know what's in there ;)

The problem is, whoever is in the house when the package is delivered will wonder what's in the box and why there is tape covering all the writing on the outside of the box.  Sometimes covering up all the information on the box will make people more curious and suspicious about what's inside.  I still think it's best to deliver to a pick up place and then bring it in the house when no one is home.

• Like 1

Well, here i am, sitting comfy in a fresh diaper ?

i created a story about buying a server motherboard i bought online, that it was big, and packed very well. i slipped in with the box, and stated it was a spare, and that i was going to store it in the box for protection... a few looked, but continued going about their own world. ;)

one mistake i made... i ordered XL when i meant to order size L. but they still fit, just a little larger than my first ordered size.

just a question on policy here... i am building a forum of my own, where anything goes (as long as it is legal...), using the XenForo forum software, on a server that i run in my own bedroom.

what is the policy here for posting that forum website address?

the server uses SSL, and is run by me, so the data will not leak to any non-diapered folk, if you know what i mean...

actually, i run two separate forums. one is public, and must be "diaper free", and the other is hidden, access only by registered members, where anything goes. i can create forums as desired, for whatever topic.

anyway, the forum is non-commercial, and i am not selling anything (certainly not any data from anybody). i have no need to.

so what is the policy? public post? share only in private message? don't bother posting? just wondering, as i am just a 41 year old autistic diaper lover, looking for friends.

~Travis

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, travis3yr said:

Well, here i am, sitting comfy in a fresh diaper ?

i created a story about buying a server motherboard i bought online, that it was big, and packed very well. i slipped in with the box, and stated it was a spare, and that i was going to store it in the box for protection... a few looked, but continued going about their own world. ;)

one mistake i made... i ordered XL when i meant to order size L. but they still fit, just a little larger than my first ordered size.

just a question on policy here... i am building a forum of my own, where anything goes (as long as it is legal...), using the XenForo forum software, on a server that i run in my own bedroom.

what is the policy here for posting that forum website address?

the server uses SSL, and is run by me, so the data will not leak to any non-diapered folk, if you know what i mean...

actually, i run two separate forums. one is public, and must be "diaper free", and the other is hidden, access only by registered members, where anything goes. i can create forums as desired, for whatever topic.

anyway, the forum is non-commercial, and i am not selling anything (certainly not any data from anybody). i have no need to.

so what is the policy? public post? share only in private message? don't bother posting? just wondering, as i am just a 41 year old autistic diaper lover, looking for friends.

~Travis

@DailyDi this question is for you. 

• Like 1

i am not going to post the link to my forum, after some advice from @DailyDi, it would too closely link my regular life with my hidden life, and expose me to some bad issues. when i can get a less personal domain, and afford a second copy of the forum software (the current copy is only licensed to my personal domain), then i will be able to bring it up and running, publicly.

in the meantime, i can romp around here with all my little diapered friends :D

another part of the issue, i just thought of, for those that know computers... by running the server with the forum on it myself, i am stuck with a dynamic IP address, so i have to use a Dynamic DNS service for my domain name. in so doing, a lot of email providers do not accept email from my server, because they think it is sending SPAM.

Long story short, it is a PITA to run a domain from a situation like this. on my main forum, the public one, the server emails have to be routed through a gmail account in order to send out. and it is a Royal PITA to keep it working right.

~Travis