LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's Pizza night!

DailyDi

That does look yummy.   Dammit!!!! now I'm craving a pizza! 

I don't have any particular "schedule" for dinners.  Lots of times it's leftover from whatever I cooked up previously.  So tonight it's going to be a cheeseburger (or 2) and some fries.  Whenever I use the grill, I always cook for more than one meal.  Stupid waste of fuel if I'd cook up just 1 hamburger! (though I'm sure there's some out there that do just that)

• Like 2

Lucky you!  I know Pizza is one of your favorites from past posts you've made.  I have no standard Friday night go to.  I may work that evening or early the next morning, my schedule changes so a Friday night often doesn't signal the start of a 2 or 3 day weekend off work.  It's whatever strikes me or what I'm in the mood for or if I feel like doing a lot of cooking or making something fast.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

That does look yummy.   Dammit!!!! now I'm craving a pizza! 

I don't have any particular "schedule" for dinners.  Lots of times it's leftover from whatever I cooked up previously.  So tonight it's going to be a cheeseburger (or 2) and some fries.  Whenever I use the grill, I always cook for more than one meal.  Stupid waste of fuel if I'd cook up just 1 hamburger! (though I'm sure there's some out there that do just that)

I haven't fired up the grill in probably two years... but that's smart. Never hurts to have some heat and eat meats ready to go!

Pizza is less of a goto than a treat when we have a few bucks to spare. It's only a Friday thing as the good pizza is only available to us Friday and Saturday.

When I was young we lived with my grandparents for a while, and Friday was always Chinese night. The only scheduled meal was the result of good avertising: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=wednesday+is+prince+spaghetti+day

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Yummy Yummy Mega cheese and pepperoni.

What's your Friday night goto?

239573666_357248792562010_1504901060490219377_n.jpg

Oh DAMN! I DEFINITELY want that pizza!? That looks so GOOD!?☺️??? And delicious!?? Hang on, I want some pull up a chair for me buddy!?? LOL!??

• Like 3

We usually have pizza on Monday or Tuesday, cuz that's when our favorite pizzeria has their special on a large pizza. In my area the fish fry (gotta be haddock) is a very popular Friday dinner but our fave place to get one closed and we haven't found another we like enough to have it every Friday.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, feralfreak said:

not if you have to smell it all the time where he works if i remember right.

BINGO!!! Work around it, cut it, prep it, deliver it....nope, rather have something else for dinner!!!

you can have my slice(s) ??

On 8/27/2021 at 3:22 PM, DailyDi said:

Yummy Yummy Mega cheese and pepperoni.

What's your Friday night goto?

239573666_357248792562010_1504901060490219377_n.jpg

Not gonna lie, that looks good. 

I don’t have a plan usually. It’s more like where haven’t I eaten in 36 hours. I won’t eat at the same place within 36 hours unless there is no other options. Though, right now, I’m trying to avoid takeout breakfast. I’m thinking that it’s been a minute since I made tacos, so……..

That looks like a damned good pizza to me. Pizza with beer is a match made in heaven. One thing we have discovered since we moved a bit out into the country is that nobody delivers out here! We have to order and go pick up, although it's only 15 minutes or so away. One thing we did last Friday that I haven't had for a while (and that we had to pick up), was Indian food - man, was it great. We also used to have steak on the weekend at least a couple of times a month, but this summer has been so busy that we haven't done that since probably June. Not being able to order in has saved us some money, though. And not eating steak as often. I looked at a 3-pack of angus striploins the other day and it was $36, and they were probably 8 oz each at most. My youngest doesn't yet like steak, and I am in no rush to convince her. If she wants a hotdog, make her a hotdog!

17 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

That looks like a damned good pizza to me. Pizza with beer is a match made in heaven. One thing we have discovered since we moved a bit out into the country is that nobody delivers out here! We have to order and go pick up, although it's only 15 minutes or so away. One thing we did last Friday that I haven't had for a while (and that we had to pick up), was Indian food - man, was it great. We also used to have steak on the weekend at least a couple of times a month, but this summer has been so busy that we haven't done that since probably June. Not being able to order in has saved us some money, though. And not eating steak as often. I looked at a 3-pack of angus striploins the other day and it was $36, and they were probably 8 oz each at most. My youngest doesn't yet like steak, and I am in no rush to convince her. If she wants a hotdog, make her a hotdog!

we have a similar situation here, no delivery, but we dont have to drive so far, the store(its hunt bros pizza) is only 7 minutes away, i can order and be back probably in about a half hour(counting going to the gas station to get my fountain drink)

Pizza with cheap beer.

I have tried expensive beer with pizza, and it wasn't a success. 
That beer is best alone, or with chocolate. (or other snacks)

Price might vary, but expensive for me is ~$10 per box. 0,5l 
Cheap is $3-4

27 minutes ago, ylowrvr said:

Going for some Chicago style deep dish pizza tonight.  Fridays could be going out to dinner or having leftovers.  Just depends on how we feel.

Chicago Pizza is not pizza

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Chicago Pizza is not pizza

But Chicago Pizza is still SO good! Granted, I do agree that it's more like a pizza pie than anything else, which still sounds delicious though!???❤️☺️?????❤️

All this talk of pizza.... so I just ordered some for dinner.  Gotta go pick it up because I'm really far outside of their delivery zone. 

5 hours ago, ylowrvr said:

Going for some Chicago style deep dish pizza tonight.  Fridays could be going out to dinner or having leftovers.  Just depends on how we feel.

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Chicag Pizza is not pizza

I dunno..... there was this short-lived TV show called "United States of Bacon"... and one episode featured a pizza called "The Meaty Legend" from Ginos East out of Chicago.  Well.... I just had to try it and it was pretty danged good! 

Still.... give me a "NY style" pizza any day ... no ultra thin crust (might as well eat the carboard box the pizza came in!), no stuffed crust, no whole wheat crust!   Long long ago, we used to get the "Sicilian style" pizza from the local shop.  Ultra thick crust and it was so wide they had to cut part of it off to fit it into the box!  That was also back in the days when pizza boxes were the really flimsy type of cardboard... the lid ALWAYS stuck to the cheese!  Shop is still there, but I usually just get some traditional style slices whenever I'm there. 

Gino's East seemed a bit over hyped. Only went there once in all my years of living in Chicagoland.  I'm going to get flamed for this one but "NY Style" pizza doesn't seem all that special.  At least we all can disagree on the best pizza.