LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I said it, just like many others, Sadie is Evil. 

I KNEW IT!!!

I want to see her suffer.

Didn't I write that a few chapters ago. Every time she's on a business trip, she's actually with another Little and ends up selling them to some rich weirdo who does whatever else with them.

That little witch! (No pun intended based on other stories :P )

It's almost like David was giving a hint to something about you don't understand now but soon you will, but I have an idea it hasn't been revealed. Maybe next chapter....

I wonder if she will end up trying to save some of the other littles that ended up taken. Too bad she can't portal to the other dimension so the doctor could reverse the regression!

I truly hope that Sadie hasn't given up trying to kidnap Faith. Why, I hear you ask? Because now that Faith knows the truth, she can work with Evie and turn the tables on Sadie. It would be incredible if Faith had Evie overpower Sadie, diaper her, pacifier her and let te kidnappers in to claim "little Faith." Since these thugs are only paid to get an adult baby, they won't care if she struggles against them. 

Oh, and imagine if Evie were to hack into Sadie's account and get the money for Sadie being sold xD Evie and Faith could be very well off for a while.

9 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

laying along with her little projects for the time being. She doesn’t understand that she’s my special project.”

“Umm...”

“What’s that you piece of scrap? Are you arguing?”

“No Miss Sadie. I will continue your training for Miss Faith. I am programmed to look after her little side.”

“Good. If you don’t mess up, maybe I could sell you to her new parents too. No doubt they’d love a Nanny to take care of her!”

Evie watched Sadie as she put on a fake smile and walked back out to the living room.

anime-hajimete-no-gal.gif

Fuck I knew it..

It all makes sense...

Checkov's squad just sounded off....

Whelp guess I've got a new target

daisy-johnson-chloe-bennet.gif

8 hours ago, Cya said:

I truly hope that Sadie hasn't given up trying to kidnap Faith. Why, I hear you ask? Because now that Faith knows the truth, she can work with Evie and turn the tables on Sadie. It would be incredible if Faith had Evie overpower Sadie, diaper her, pacifier her and let te kidnappers in to claim "little Faith." Since these thugs are only paid to get an adult baby, they won't care if she struggles against them. 

Oh, and imagine if Evie were to hack into Sadie's account and get the money for Sadie being sold xD Evie and Faith could be very well off for a while.

That would be absolutely mean to do that to Sadie. Who would be so vicious.

*Looks in his mirror by accident*

Oh yes I would be so vicious.

I like your approach. You're just as mean as I am. I like you.

15 hours ago, TerranV said:

Good chapter. 

So it was Sadie... shocking. ?

Thank you! I mean... I didn't exactly make Sadie appear as a Saint... ?

15 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I said it, just like many others, Sadie is Evil. 

I KNEW IT!!!

I want to see her suffer.

Didn't I write that a few chapters ago. Every time she's on a business trip, she's actually with another Little and ends up selling them to some rich weirdo who does whatever else with them.

Quite a lot of you quickly distrusted her, rightly so. It makes me happy that I got so many of you against her so quickly without outright saying she's evil ?

11 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

That little witch! (No pun intended based on other stories :P )

It's almost like David was giving a hint to something about you don't understand now but soon you will, but I have an idea it hasn't been revealed. Maybe next chapter....

I wonder if she will end up trying to save some of the other littles that ended up taken. Too bad she can't portal to the other dimension so the doctor could reverse the regression!

Faith would probably be one of those people who would try to save them. Especially with them being part of her community. But where would she start? 

11 hours ago, Cya said:

Oh I like you. I definitely like the way you think. ?

7 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

Glad to see the distrust of Sadie is paying off lol.

What a chapter.

Thanks ? I'm glad you liked it!!

6 hours ago, YourFNF said:

anime-hajimete-no-gal.gif

Fuck I knew it..

It all makes sense...

Checkov's squad just sounded off....

Whelp guess I've got a new target

daisy-johnson-chloe-bennet.gif

? thank you.

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

That would be absolutely mean to do that to Sadie. Who would be so vicious.

*Looks in his mirror by accident*

Oh yes I would be so vicious.

I like your approach. You're just as mean as I am. I like you.

And you have a go at me all the time for being mean.... ?

1 hour ago, BobbyDrago said:

Sadie is a ringleader

GASP

kidnap her torture her make her tell us what she knows then tell the police as an after thought after terminator evie kills the organization!

If Faith is smart, as she should be considering what she programmed with Evie, she reactivates Mommy Evie and gets Morgan on board as well.

Then they wait for Sadie to come back and lure her to Faith's apartment to nail her.

Then Sadie has the option to confess everything and help or she is left alone for an hour or two with Evie and lots and lots of nasty baby food, diapers and nice strong enemas. 

(Times without joke an acquaintance has offered such BDSM services earlier. She told me once there is something similar to butt plug which she has introduced customers after enemas and these dissolve after a few hours. I had once a medical enema a few years ago and that was already bad. I don't want to know what it's like when you don't get relief from it).

8 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Thank you! I mean... I didn't exactly make Sadie appear as a Saint... ?

Quite a lot of you quickly distrusted her, rightly so. It makes me happy that I got so many of you against her so quickly without outright saying she's evil ?

Faith would probably be one of those people who would try to save them. Especially with them being part of her community. But where would she start? 

Oh I like you. I definitely like the way you think. ?

Thanks ? I'm glad you liked it!!

? thank you.

And you have a go at me all the time for being mean.... ?

Start the same way you do, one word on a page at a time... well in her case, the closest little in the area to her?

I like the way they think too. Would love to see Sadie being the one getting adopted.

1 hour ago, AdultInnocence said:

I like the way they think too. Would love to see Sadie being the one getting adopted.

It sounds strange now, but that's exactly what I don't wish for her. Let me explain.

For example, in DD it is common to turn Amazons into Littles if they are criminals, so that they can be adopted. There, most Amazons, especially women, have baby fever and want to take care of a baby.

In this case, I wouldn't even want my worst enemy to be adopted as a baby by people who kidnap other people. And believe me, I have a vivid imagination about people I despise and hate. I have there the quiet assumption that the kidnapped are not treated 24/7 as pure babies but possibly also for other things abused, here in the double sense, are. Then rather prison or banishment from the island.

23 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

It sounds strange now, but that's exactly what I don't wish for her. Let me explain.

For example, in DD it is common to turn Amazons into Littles if they are criminals, so that they can be adopted. There, most Amazons, especially women, have baby fever and want to take care of a baby.

In this case, I wouldn't even want my worst enemy to be adopted as a baby by people who kidnap other people. And believe me, I have a vivid imagination about people I despise and hate. I have there the quiet assumption that the kidnapped are not treated 24/7 as pure babies but possibly also for other things abused, here in the double sense, are. Then rather prison or banishment from the island.

I could agree with that for a DD, but in this case, if she were adopted, Faith would get the money for it, and then eventually the couple would realize that they didn't get a little. That could put another direction or a potential for a separate story short of Sadie's adventure. Couples are paying good money for littles here, I don't think they would intend to abuse them or use them for other purposes. If they are to be regressed, eating baby food, and relying/liking their diapers I don't think the parents intend for them to have any adult time.

In DD there are varying levels of regression, from full on baby to toddler, etc. From what we can gather in this story, there is only one level. So yes I would love to see Sadie get adopted, fight her captors, let her get a taste of what she put many through. She'd eventually get her freedom back but maybe she would think twice about what she is doing. It would be interesting to see a side story of that if that is how Littlefallenprincess has taken the story.

On that note I like that she writes far in advance. Even though she could go in and edit or tweak things slightly, we know that if we see something in the story we have talked about, it was already planned and we didn't influence it. I have given others ideas on things especially if they don't know a lot about a topic, but then it is ultimately up to them what they do with it. I love seeing what an author creates with their writing.

That ended up a lot longer than I planned!

30 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

I could agree with that for a DD, but in this case, if she were adopted, Faith would get the money for it, and then eventually the couple would realize that they didn't get a little. That could put another direction or a potential for a separate story short of Sadie's adventure. Couples are paying good money for littles here, I don't think they would intend to abuse them or use them for other purposes. If they are to be regressed, eating baby food, and relying/liking their diapers I don't think the parents intend for them to have any adult time.

In DD there are varying levels of regression, from full on baby to toddler, etc. From what we can gather in this story, there is only one level. So yes I would love to see Sadie get adopted, fight her captors, let her get a taste of what she put many through. She'd eventually get her freedom back but maybe she would think twice about what she is doing. It would be interesting to see a side story of that if that is how Littlefallenprincess has taken the story.

On that note I like that she writes far in advance. Even though she could go in and edit or tweak things slightly, we know that if we see something in the story we have talked about, it was already planned and we didn't influence it. I have given others ideas on things especially if they don't know a lot about a topic, but then it is ultimately up to them what they do with it. I love seeing what an author creates with their writing.

Sorry but I have to disagree with you. Just the FACT that they spend a lot of money on any black markets to buy a person so that this becomes their baby provides for me personally that I have this very uncomfortable feeling what the physical and mental protection of the purchased… let's be honest enslaved person means.

And to the thing with Sadie, as already said people spend a lot of money for something like that.  Then Sadie is just forced in one way or another. I mean, what are lobotomies for?

On 10/16/2021 at 1:20 PM, Moon3ye said:

Of course. I am allowed to do that. I am an angel ????

Sure you are... ?

On 10/16/2021 at 1:57 PM, BobbyDrago said:

Sadie is a ringleader

GASP

kidnap her torture her make her tell us what she knows then tell the police as an after thought after terminator evie kills the organization!

That's definitely one way to deal with her! ?

On 10/16/2021 at 3:39 PM, Moon3ye said:

If Faith is smart, as she should be considering what she programmed with Evie, she reactivates Mommy Evie and gets Morgan on board as well.

Then they wait for Sadie to come back and lure her to Faith's apartment to nail her.

Then Sadie has the option to confess everything and help or she is left alone for an hour or two with Evie and lots and lots of nasty baby food, diapers and nice strong enemas. 

(Times without joke an acquaintance has offered such BDSM services earlier. She told me once there is something similar to butt plug which she has introduced customers after enemas and these dissolve after a few hours. I had once a medical enema a few years ago and that was already bad. I don't want to know what it's like when you don't get relief from it).

Problem is, they don't know when she's coming back. And getting Morgan in on it would mean having to out herself as a little...

On 10/16/2021 at 5:29 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Start the same way you do, one word on a page at a time... well in her case, the closest little in the area to her?

Yeah but whilst Faith is one to help others in need... she isn't exactly a hero or someone trained to take on people who most likely have bodyguards. Sure, she has Evie... but Evie's power source is finite.

23 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I agree 100%. I wouldn't personally force that life on anyone, despite how much they deserve it.

We don't know exactly what these clients of Sadie's are doing with these littles...

14 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

They may be paying for them... but that doesn't mean they aren't disposable to them. We have no knowledge yet of what these rich people are doing with the littles. And who's to say they haven't got other people they've bought, that aren't littles?

As for levels of regression... this isn't anything as advanced as the DD. That universe has a whole society built around it all. Here, it's just another kink like it is in our universe.

And thank you ? I've usually got the whole story planned out before I even start writing! In fact I've got the whole of book 5 and most of book 5 planned out! I tweak a little bit here and then as I get further in (but usually only do this if I have a good idea for a later chapter and need to introduce it earlier so it's not just out of nowhere).

When it comes to what Sadie deserves, I'm for being exposed and lots of jail time. Generally I think that if you believe something to be wrong, you shouldn't wish it on another even in revenge.

I'm curious how they will expose Sadie's criminal ring. Is Sadie in charge or just one of many?

3 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

The thing about the couple realizing that they didn't receive a fully trained Little/adult baby isn't really that big of a deal when you think about it. Unlike a major retail chain, the couple cannot take Sadie back and demand a refund since this is essentially human trafficking. That being said, I see this as more of a social thing than one might realize. In this world, the remaining nations are literally floating/sailing cities and resources are rather rare. In such a world I'd imagine that the super rich would use certain "possessions" as status symbols. 

Even if Sadie wasn't properly "trained" she could still be made to act a certain way with enough spanking and force feeding since she is considered a "rare commodity" in the circle of the Elite. Picture this: the couple is in their 50s or is elderly so they can't have kids and want a Little to be their mock "forever daughter." They get Sadie who isn't trained and at worst they think "we got ripped off" and will spread the word not to do business with Sadie or her organization in London thus saving all the Littles and ABDLs in London from becoming props in a party. If this happened Sadie would end up being trained to be whatever the rich couple want. I personally don't believe that they want a drooling baby to be their daughter. They most likely want someone to parade around at parties and to be "four or five years old" in cute dresses, but once the party is over it's back to being one or two years old. Sadie would be in showpiece in public but a daughter in private.

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Sorry but I have to disagree with you. Just the FACT that they spend a lot of money on any black markets to buy a person so that this becomes their baby provides for me personally that I have this very uncomfortable feeling what the physical and mental protection of the purchased… let's be honest enslaved person means.

And to the thing with Sadie, as already said people spend a lot of money for something like that.  Then Sadie is just forced in one way or another. I mean, what are lobotomies for?

Lobotomies are going a bit far. The couple interested in Faith is obviously seeking a woman far more advanced than a drooling invalid. I think Sadie would have just tricked Faith to get a "check up" at her "personal physician" and when Faith is on the table, just knock her out with a shot of anesthetic and fry her brain. However, that is not the case for this situation. They want a baby/daughter I'd guess. Even if they don't want a daughter, they probably want someone to parade around in their Elite city. So, I'd assume that they would break her until she behaved a certain way. Spanking and a malnutrition work to mold someone and it will get the target to act in certain ways.

9 hours ago, Cya said:

Lobotomies are going a bit far. The couple interested in Faith is obviously seeking a woman far more advanced than a drooling invalid. I think Sadie would have just tricked Faith to get a "check up" at her "personal physician" and when Faith is on the table, just knock her out with a shot of anesthetic and fry her brain. However, that is not the case for this situation. They want a baby/daughter I'd guess. Even if they don't want a daughter, they probably want someone to parade around in their Elite city. So, I'd assume that they would break her until she behaved a certain way. Spanking and a malnutrition work to mold someone and it will get the target to act in certain ways.

The lobotomy was intentionally a drastic naming of what would be possible to make an unwilling Sadie, who was tricked into becoming the baby of rich people herself, obedient. There are of course many possibilities.

Chapter 16: Betrayal

I sat there, in shock.

I couldn’t speak. I couldn’t think.

Sadie... she... she was using me?

She was... she was... she was...

She was planning to sell me?

I was just being trained by her so she could sell me to some wealthy couple on another city?

I couldn’t focus. I couldn’t breathe.

How long was she planning this? From the start? Was I just another acquisition to her? Did our relationship mean nothing?

Did she send those thugs after me?

Oh god, are all those business trips about her selling littles or something?

As my mind raced, panicking about this revelation, I stared into the distance.

My eyes darted around, unable to focus. Until they landed on one thing in particular.

Evie.

Focusing all my adrenaline, anger, and fear, I swivelled my chair around, back onto my computer.

I needed to know what the deal was with Evie. I needed her back online so she could protect me. If Sadie found out her goons failed at capturing me, they’d try again soon. And I’d need Evie to protect me. There’s no way in hell I could stand up against those guys. They were all well built, strong, tough... I was just some weak little baby compared to them. So if I can find out the problem with Evie and fix it, I can set her up as my bodyguard. If I can’t... well she’ll be my bodyguard and nanny...

Frantically typing, I searched through every line of code, every file, and every little detail about her design. I don’t know how long I spent doing this, but I started getting hungry.

Looking away from the screen for the first time since I started, I saw that it was now dark. Which meant I needed to sort out some food. Which was going to be difficult, as I had no idea what I had in. Especially seeing as Evie had been cooking my meals for the past week or so.

“Fuck. I need to eat... but I need to go through this code...”

Suddenly I had an idea.

I rushed over to Evie and searched through her pockets in her dress. Finding my phone, I opened it up and found the number I was looking for, calling it.

“Hello?”

“Morgan?”

“Hey Red, what’s up?”

“I... I need your help.”

“You sound scared, what’s up? What’s happened?”

“I... need... umm... can you come round?”

“Sure, I’ll be right over. But won’t you tell me what’s up?”

“I... need someone. Something happened. I’m okay... for now. Just get here quickly. And....”

“And what, Red?”

“Can you bring some food, I’m starving and I haven’t got anything in.”

“Sure, I’ll grab some Indian food on the way. See you in about thirty minutes. Take care okay?”

“Will do. See you soon.”

I hung up and clutched my phone.

Sure, Morgan wouldn’t stand a chance against hired thugs, despite her augments, but she’d be the company I needed to calm down and sort through this. I mean, yeah... I may have to divulge some secrets that I hadn’t planned on ever sharing with her... she’s probably going to need to know about ABDL and Evie and... my little side... but she’ll know what to do. She is my best friend and I trusted her. And after Sadie destroyed my trust, Morgan was the only person I trusted with my life right now.

I crashed back into my chair and spun around to face my computer.

“How on earth did Evie become as complex as an AI without actually being an AI? I know I’m good, but damn, this is just impossible!”

‘What if she wasn’t glitching?’

I tapped my foot hastily.

‘What if she wasn’t advanced like an AI?’

I felt like I was on to something...

‘I certainly didn’t design her to be able to think for herself... so if she isn’t thinking for herself... who is?’

That’s when it hit me.

“Someone must be controlling her!” I shouted out, slamming my palms against my desk.

Searching through the files again, I stopped looking for glitches or errors, I started looking for interference.

And not long after, I found it.

I found a backdoor into Evie’s personality. One that would allow someone to gain direct control of her movement and her speech.

But who would do such a thing?

It could be Sadie... but she’s not competent with computers to do something like this... unless it was someone she hired to do it. Maybe that person turned on her and decided to protect me?

I tried tracing the origin of the commands, but it led nowhere. Whoever it was... was good.

All this time... whoever was controlling Evie, had access to my apartment. They had access to my most intimate secrets... they had full control over me.

It definitely couldn’t have been Sadie, why would Evie protect me from those men if Sadie was in control? Unless she was planning this all along... maybe she planned this all along, making me rely on Evie so she could grab me even more easily? Make me drop my guard so she could snatch me properly. I mean I guess those men were most likely disposable...

The doorbell rang.

“Wait...” I checked the time. It had somehow been 40 minutes since I called Morgan. “Shit!”

I rushed to the door, looking at the screen next to it. The video feed showed Morgan standing there with a bag of Indian food in her hand.

Pressing the button to open the door, I let her in.

“Hey Red...” as she greeted me I tackle hugged her, wrapping my arms around her waist. “Ooof! You miss me?”

“I did! I’m sorry I’ve not contacted you in a while... stuff has been going on.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it. I’ve been busy myself. I could have easily have called or texted you. Anyway, why don’t we go sit down in your kitchen and we can talk about whatever it is you need to talk about?”

I nodded and escorted her to my kitchen, where she put the bag of food down and went to grab the plates and cutlery.

“Oh my... that smells amazing.”

“It’s the place you love. Figured you’d need something good to calm you down.”

“Aww thanks Morgan. That means a lot to me.”

“Now you sit down, deep breaths. I’ll dish this out and then we can talk, okay? You look like you’re going to collapse if you don’t sit down and eat something.”

I nodded again and sat on one of the stools at the counter in the middle of the kitchen.

Taking deep breaths, I started to build up the courage to talk about not only what I found... but to out myself as a little to her. I wasn’t even sure she knew what a little was... but I was ready with a whole speech. It was a speech I had been working on ever since I realised I was into this kink, always terrified of someone finding out.

A plate of food was slid in front of me.

“There. Eat!” Morgan said.

Grabbing the fork that was quickly slid over too, I dug into the feast before me. I hadn’t had this in forever, and it tasted amazing.

“Good?” Morgan asked between mouthfuls.

I nodded and smiled.

When I eat, there is no getting me to talk. I focus completely on my food. Once that’s gone, sure, I’m up for a conversation... but food always comes first.

We ate in silence. Both of us looking up occasionally and smiling nervously.

“There. Finished. And you?”

I took the final forkful of rice and swallowed it. Nodding and smiling at her, Morgan grabbed my plate and put it in the dishwasher.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it Red. You looked like you needed it. Oh wait, one second...” she picked up a napkin and wiped the side of my mouth, causing me to blush.

“I did, thank you.” I said, nervously.

“Now Red... what was it that was so important? What’s going on?”

“I... I...”

“Go on sweetie...”

She never called me sweetie, but I felt relaxed by the way she said it.

“I... it’s Sadie.”

“What about her? What’s she done?”

“Umm...”

“Come on Red, what has she done? Do I need to threaten her?”

“Right... so... umm...”

All the preparation... the speech I had rehearsed for years... the confidence I had to tell her everything... all evaporated in the moment and I was now mumbling, unable to form sentences.

“Right... so... there’s this group of people, right?” I managed to complete a sentence, though I mumbled most of it.

“Okay...”

“Well they’ve been going missing lately. We thought nothing of it until recently, but then a pattern started forming.”

“These people are being kidnapped? I know about some of the cities trading people as if they’re objects. But what about these people makes them special? And are you one of them?”

“They... yeah I’m one of them. And... and...” I couldn’t tell her. I just couldn’t. “Look, I found out Sadie was planning on selling me to someone! I’m pretty sure she works in all that stuff!”

“For real?” she seemed really concerned.

“Yeah!”

“And how do you know?”

“I... I...” I still couldn’t form the words to tell her. My eyes started watering, and a few seconds later I started crying.

“Oh sweetie, it’s okay! Come here...” Morgan got up off her stool and walked around. She held out her hand and I grabbed it as she led me away from the kitchen.

She walked me towards the bedroom, but as we passed Evie, who was standing lifeless against the wall, Morgan noticed how nervous I was looking at her.

“Red... is everything okay? What’s happened to Evie? And why is she dressed like that?”

“She... she... it’s nothing.” I had forgotten to change her outfit. She was still dressed in that old school Nanny outfit.

“Did you get her a new outfit? I like it!”

“You do? It was just a fun thing I thought would look cute on her. Saw it in a movie.” I lied.

She seemed to buy it as she dropped that conversation suddenly.

“Come on, in you go then.” She pulled my arm and pushed me gently into my bedroom.

Grabbing the blanket from my bed, she sat me down in the middle of my bed. Climbing on and putting her back against the headboard, she pulled me over so I was sat between her legs, facing directly at her. I quickly crossed my legs and got comfortable as she smiled and prepared the blanket.

Quickly throwing the blanket around me, she made sure I was comfy and cosy before resting her hands on my legs.

“There. You’re safe, comfy, and I’m here. No one else in the world, just us two. Now... what is it that you wanted to tell me?”

I tried to tell her, I really did, but the fear of rejection prevented me from doing so. I wanted to blurt out everything, to come out completely. She needed to hear it, especially if she was going to help... but I just couldn’t.

Instead, I froze up.

“I... I can’t...” I said, sniffling a bit.

“Why not?”

“It’s embarrassing?”

“Oh sweetie...”

‘There she goes again with the sweetie thing...’

“I just can’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because you’ll think of me differently!” I blurted out.

“Why would I do that? You’ve been my best friend for most of our lives. I trust you with everything, and I hope you’d trust me the same.”

“I do... it’s just... I can’t handle...  rejection.”

“Rejection?”

“I...”

She raised her hand and placed it on my chin, lifting it up slightly.

“You can trust me with anything honey. I will not judge, I will not laugh, and I will not betray you.”

“I... I’m a little.” I blurted out.

My eyes were streaming with tears at this point, my heart was racing. The dimly lit room illuminated Morgan’s gorgeous face and I sat there, wrapped in a blanket, feeling more vulnerable than I had ever felt.

Then Morgan did something I wasn’t expecting.

Raising her hand, she tucked my hair behind my ear and leant in close.

I couldn’t help but feel like this was familiar somehow.

“...I know, sweetie.” She said, brushing her lips gently against mine, kissing me gently but intimately.

I felt myself push myself forward into the kiss, embracing it instead of recoiling away from it.

And as the smell of her intoxicating perfume surrounded me, leaving me entranced, I suddenly became aware of why this felt so familiar.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny. New chapters every Monday/Friday!

I've been looking forward to this reveal for a while now... ??

Plus good news! I've written 8 chapters of book 4 now. Hoping to get a total of 15 done before Witch in Training finishes, so that Book 4 can take it's place on Wednesday/Sunday. Which means no period of only having one story going at a time from me! (Although there will be quite a wait for book 5, sorry!)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Well, I thought of Morgan as soon as Faith found the backdoor, so I’m glad you didn’t leave us to guess for too long.

Interesting to see how you take this from here, because both your current stories have reached the “big reveal” stage at the same time, but you are hinting that this has longer to run still than Witch in Training.

Yeah I'm guessing Morgan made the backdoor too. It would be wierd of it was anyone else and who else does Faith know who would know about Evie and have the skills to control her? It also explains why Evie allowed Faith to call Morgan the other day. 

When it was said that there was a back door that someone had set but only by being in the apartment, it was clear that it was Morgana.

She knew it, I think it's good that she didn't tell Faith but waited for her to tell her.

She probably knows everything that is going on.

I am curious what will happen now.

Especially I am curious how much Sadie has to suffer.

Everyone had some really good points and maybe it's best for Sadie to rot away in jail. Doesn't mean I wouldn't like for her to have to be babied for some reason or have to rely on diapers, but maybe not being adopted out. She has no care about the well being of others or what happens to them if she is just interested in money.

I guess it is a compliment to the writer then if we all feel Sadie needs something to happen to her. She was painted as a good villain in this story.

The proverbial little cat is out of the bag now...

22 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

All this time... whoever was controlling Evie, had access to my apartment. They had access to my most intimate secrets... they had full control over me.

Oh shit  I suspected... This is going to be rough...

22 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Hey, don’t worry about it. I’ve been busy myself. I could have easily have called or texted you. Anyway, why don’t

pushing-alarm-gi-joe-a-real-american-her

23 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And as the smell of her intoxicating perfume surrounded me, leaving me entranced, I suddenly became aware of why this felt so familiar.

shock-surprise.gif

Whelp I hate to say it but this is not a healthy relationship...

Kidnapping your friend instead of talking about your feelings....

heiitse-cfc.gif