LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 5: Jealously

“Faith? Faith? You home?"

I was still half asleep as the covers were ripped off me.

“I thought I told you not to wear anything...?”

I grumbled and snuggled back up with my stuffie in bed.

“Hey! I’m talking to you!”

Sadie grabbed my feet and started tickling me, causing me to jolt up, suddenly awake.

“AHHH STOOOOP!” I yelled.

“So... care to explain?” she said, pointing down at my current attire with her eyes.

“I didn’t... Evie did.”

“Oh so you got her up and running and everything? I’m pretty sure I told you not to get padded...”

“You said I couldn’t, you never said anything about Evie doing it.” I grinned.

“Oh you little minx... I see how it is. You’ll pay for that.” She grinned back, making me feel smaller and more subby.

“What time is it?”

“Ten. You must have been up late last night. Did you have fun with Morgan at least? And how was things with Evie, she all working okay?”

“Yeah, went well. Evie is great... wait... where is she?”

“I have no idea, I haven’t checked the rest of your apartment. I came in here instantly to check on you.”

“Wait... what are you doing back so early?”

“Managed to close the deal a lot sooner than I expected, so I’m back now. And good job I am, I see a certain big girl can’t take care of herself without needing help...”

“I... I was just testing Evie.”

“Yeah well you can show me Evie once we get that soggy butt of yours changed. I can see it drooping already.”

“Buh Mummy!”

“No ‘but Mummy’. You need changing. And now Mummy is home, I’m going to do it.”

I pouted as she quickly unsnapped the onesie and proceeded to change my soggy nappy.

‘That juice from last night must have gone through me. I don’t usually wet in my sleep.'

After carefully changing my nappy, trying her best not to ruin her recently manicured nails, she snapped the onesie back up and led me by the hand into my workshop.

“There she is. I can’t believe you finished her. You’ve been working on her for so long!”

“Yeah, I couldn’t believe it.”

“So how soon after Morgan left did you put her in Nanny mode?” Sadie grinned.

“Like... nearly instantly.”

“Thought so. Silly little baby couldn’t resist having her Nanny take care of her!”

I blushed and looked up at Evie. She was sat down in my computer chair, plugged into the outlet. Whilst I built her so that she can charge with the solar cells in her skin, when I can’t take her outside... I figured she’d need something a bit more old school.

“Should I turn her on?” I asked Sadie.

“Go on baby... I want to see who is going to be taking care of you whilst I’m gone.”

I nodded.

“Evie... wake up.”

Evie’s eyes opened and she looked around before focusing on Sadie and I, smiling.

“Good morning little one. And I see your Mummy is here, it’s nice to meet you Miss Sadie.”

“Ooh I like her already.” Sadie smiled. “So she can do everything a human can when it comes to babying you? She doesn’t sound robotic or lifeless or anything...”

“Nope, she sounds completely human. Feels human. Looks human. Acts human.”

“Well colour me impressed babygirl... you’ve created something very valuable. I know you said you don’t want to sell her, but you know you could make a lot of money from her?”

“I don’t want to. She’s my personal project. I’ve put too much blood, sweat and tears into creating her, I don’t care if I’d be rich.”

“Well if you change your mind, I know a few people who would be interested. But for now... I want to see what she can do.”

“Okay then... umm... Evie?” I turned to my new Nanny.

“Yes baby?” Evie responded.

I saw Sadie’s face change at that name.

“Can... can you baby me a bit to show off your features?”

“Of course little one. What would you like me to do?”

Sadie stepped up.

“Feed her.”

“I can do that. Do you have any preference?” Evie said as she stood up from the chair and walked over to us.

“Here, I’ve got this for her...” she rummaged around in her handbag and pulled out a jar of something, handing it to Evie.

“Miss Sadie... Little Faith doesn’t like baby food. It’s not in my agreed upon food list.”

I looked a bit scared. I had tried baby food, it made me sick. Sadie has been trying to get me to like it, but every time it makes me gag. It’s why I didn’t put it on the list of allowed foods with Evie.

“I don’t care. Someone was a naughty little thing and disobeyed Mummy. Feed her.”

“Sorry, I can’t do that Miss Sadie. You’ll have to discuss this with Faith before I can feed this to her.”

“Listen here you little rustbucket... ugh, nevermind. I’ll feed her myself.”

“I can’t let you do that, sorry Miss Sadie. Unless it is on the list, I can’t allow little Faith to consume anything that she doesn’t want.” Evie stepped between us.

“Faith... turn her off.” Sadie had her arms crossed.

“Umm... Evie?”

“Yes Faith?”

“Hibernate for now. I’ll wake you up later.”

“Yes Miss Faith.”

Evie walked over to the chair in the corner and sat down. Her eyes closed and it looked like she was just sleeping.

“How come she doesn’t listen to me? I’m your Mummy, she should follow my orders.”

“She’s designed to protect me. She must have thought the baby food was a potential threat or something. I’ll have a look at the code later.”

“Good. I don’t want her deciding everything for you. That’s Mummy’s job. And she’s not your Mummy. I am.”

“Yes Mummy.”

I hated when Sadie got like this, but she was right, she was my Mummy. She decides what is best for me.

“Now babygirl... are you going to eat this baby food for me?”

“Do... do I have to?”

“It’s only a little bit. A few spoonfuls. I want you to get used to eating it, it’ll make you feel more babyish.”

Again, she wasn’t wrong, it did make me feel littler, but it was so disgusting! It made me gag every time I tried it.

“Plus you were a naughty little baby and you’re lucky I’m not going to spank you much!”

“Wait... spankings? I wasn’t naughty!”

“You did the baby thing when I told you that you couldn’t. I know I never said Evie couldn’t baby you, but I had hoped that was implied. So you’ll get spankings later. And not the fun ones.”

I loved the fun spankings. But I hated the punishment ones. They were pretty brutal, often leaving me unable to sit. I hated them, but hey, they usually corrected my behaviour, so they must work.

“So... come over to the sofa in the living room. You’re going to sit on my lap and I’m going to spoon feed you this mush. Then later today, you’ll get your punishment spankings.

“Y... yes Mummy.” I gulped.

Following her through, I looked back at Evie and felt... bad for her.

“Open up sweetie...”

I sat there on Sadie’s lap with a bib around my neck that said ‘Mummy’s little stinker’.

And I wished I hadn’t messed up, because of course she picks something like prune flavoured baby food to feed me when I’m being punished...

I gagged. A lot.

“If you spit any out, I’ll make sure you eat another jar...”

I nodded, trying my best to hold back the feeling from my stomach.

“Good girl... just a few more bites...”

I opened up and accepted another spoonful of disgusting baby food into my mouth.

Spoonful after spoonful, she fed me, until it was all gone.

“Good girl! I’m proud of you! You’re such a good little baby. You’ll be used to eating mush like that in no time!”

She kissed my cheek and everything felt... mostly better. The sick feeling was still there, but I felt proud of myself for managing it without spitting any out.

“Now babygirl... Evie can stay off for today. I want my baby to put her bestest, most cutest baby outfit on that is suitable for wearing in public.”

“P... public?”

“Yeah. I’m going to take you shopping for a bit. And I’m going to baby you the entire time we’re out. You’re going to be a blushy little mess by the time we get home.”

“But... we’ve never done anything out in public.”

“Then what better time to start than now then? Go on cutiebutt, go get changed into something cute. Maybe some dungarees over your onesie or something?”

Sure, with the advanced tech came the advanced fashion. Some of which looked truly bizarre in my opinion. Wearing any of that would make me uncomfortable, but that was nothing compared to how nervous I was to go out dressed in childish clothing.

“Do... do we have to?”

“I mean we don’t have to, but I wanted to treat you to a new toy, maybe a new game or something. And I was hoping we could have some Mummy/Baby time whilst we’re out.”

“I mean... I wouldn’t mind a new toy... umm... I’m still a bit nervous.”

“You’ll be okay precious. I’ll be there with you the whole time. You can hold Mummy’s hand. We’ll get you used to it all in no time.”

I nodded and smiled. I wanted to make her proud of me. I didn’t want to be a scaredy cat and just stay in all the time. Plus she said I’d get a new game or toy! And I can play with Evie later! So maybe it’ll be worth it.

“Go on then baby, crawl off to your bedroom and bring me your dungarees. I’ll put them on you out here.”

I nervously got to my knees and crawled into my bedroom.

“You do have a very cute little padded bum...” Sadie said as I crawled, making me blush.

As promised, Sadie held my hand everywhere we went. She pushed me to my limits, but didn’t go past them. She knew how nervous I get whilst out, but she kept me close and even fulfilled her promise and bought me a new stuffie, some rabbit from this advert dotted around the city. It wasn’t the one I wanted, but I was just happy to have a new stuffie honestly so it didn’t matter. She said the one I wanted was a bit too expensive, telling me that if I saved up for it I could treat myself.

We got lunch, which she ordered for me. We went in half a dozen clothes stores for her; I trailed along with her purchases.

And just before heading back to her car, we stopped off at another toy store, this time much smaller than the huge corporate store in the centre of the city. This one was a rare sight, it was much more... down to earth, honest... less about the profit and more about the happiness it brought to kids faces. I think it’s why I felt a calm feeling wash over me as I stared at the aisles of toys.

“What... what are we doing here?” I asked.

“I’m getting you another stuffie. I know you didn’t really want the rabbit, but the kitty you wanted was too expensive. So we’ll get you another thing here okay?”

“Thank you Mummy.” I said, hugging her tightly. She gently stroked my hair and I melted into her.

“Now... nothing too expensive. You go look around okay?”

“Otay Mummy!” I said, not even realising how deep into littlespace I was slipping.

I raced around the toy store, looking at all the various toys. Mostly they were electronic. Figures, playsets, video games, that kind of stuff. Typical toy store. Although the difference between this one and the giant store we were at earlier was that there was a retro section with jigsaws and building blocks and stuff. But still... I wanted something softer... fluffier.

Rushing around the corner of one of the aisles, I came across the aisle full of stuffies. Both sides had shelves full of them. Of all kinds too. Even ones that were as big as I was!

‘Maybe one day I’ll have one of them...’

As I scanned each stuffie, checking to see whether they were soft, cute, and most importantly... affordable, I noticed someone else was stood in the aisle looking at them.

After every few stuffies I looked at, I’d quickly turn my head to get another glance at the other person in the aisle. I was terrified that they’d realise I was here for a stuffie for myself, that somehow they could tell I was thickly padded under my overalls, or that they’d know I was a little. So I kept alternating my focus between the stuffies and this mystery woman sharing the aisle with me.

‘Rabbit. Cat. Darker hair. Cat. Cat. Leather jacket. Bunny. Dragon. Bionic arm. Otter. Cat. Wait... bionic arm holding... a biker helmet? Wait a second...’

I turned to the person who was a few feet away from me at this point and realised just who it was.

My face dropped and I clutched onto the kitty I had just looked at last.

“M... Morgan?”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support! And for voting for the name of Faith's new Nanny!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny. The first tier is purely for supporting my writing. Access to my Discord server is included with both tiers, where people can discuss early access chapters, although it seems most of them use it just to tease me ?

New chapters every Monday/Friday!

• Like 9

This chapter made me not really like Sadi. I fear her intentions are not really honest and she was plant.

I am curious how Morgan reacts.

I had a huge stuffed animal as a kid that was so awesome. I want to get one again someday.

Nice chapter.

6 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Good. I don’t want her deciding everything for you. That’s Mummy’s job. And she’s not your Mummy. I am.”

“Yes Mummy.”

I hated when Sadie got like this, but she was right, she was my Mummy. She decides what is best for me.

“Now babygirl... are you going to eat this baby food for me?”

I'm getting red flag vibes... Shit...

7 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

My face dropped and I clutched onto the kitty I had just looked at last.

“M... Morgan?”

Oh snap!

Chapter 6: Flopsy

“Faith? What are you doing here?” Morgan said, holding on to a white stuffed rabbit with a yellow bow around its neck. She looked so out of place in her leather jacket and tight, black, frayed jeans.

“I could say the same thing about you! Isn’t a place like this going to ruin your ‘street cred’?” I stuck my tongue out, trying to deflect the question.

“Oh no, haven’t you heard? I’m the biker chick who loves stuffed animals. Everyone knows you need to be most afraid of the woman with a...” she looked at the stuffie in her hands, “...cuddly bunny on her bed.” She grinned at me.

“Oh is that so? So if I was to buy like five of these, I’d be even scarier than you?”

“Oh for sure. But seriously, what are you doing here?” she asked me.

“I asked you.”

“I asked you first.” Her time to stick her tongue out at me.

“Fine. Well I’m here with Sadie. We were out shopping in all those fancy stores for her. She... ummm...” I needed to come up with a decent lie, “said I was being a ‘good girl’ and I ‘could pick out a toy’ as a joke. So you know me... I took her up on it. I’m not gonna refuse free stuff, even if it is a toy. Figured a stuffed animal would look cute in my not-so-cute apartment.”

“Haha, yeah that sounds like you. How about this bunny? It’s cute.”

“Maybe... it is very cute. But don’t you need it? Again, why are you here?”

“I... I had a toy when I was younger. A bunny. I was... trying to see if they still made it.”

“Aww look at you being all sentimental!”

“Hey, I can have feelings. Beneath this tough, dark exterior beats the heart of a big softie. You know this.”

“I do. Otherwise we probably wouldn’t be friends.” I smiled.

“So anyway, I’ll leave you to it. I... I couldn’t find it anyways. Oh hey, how’s Evie doing?”

“She’s good. After cleaning last night... she hasn’t done much.” I lied.

“Well don’t be a stranger. Give me a call when you get your big new idea to work on, or if you just wanna hang.”

“Will do. I hope you find that bunny soon!”

“Oh yeah thanks. See ya!”

Morgan waved and rushed off, leaving the stuffed rabbit on the shelf. It looked really soft and fluffy. And she was right, it was very cute. Picking it up, I checked the price tag.

‘Half price? I think I’ve found the stuffie! Thank you Morgan, even though you had no idea you helped.’

“Hey babygirl... oooh that’s cute!” Sadie said as she appeared behind me, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tightly. “I think someone found her perfect stuffie!”

“Mama! Not so obvious!”

“I couldn’t resist baby. You looked so adorable stood there with the big fluffy bunny in your arms.”

“Hmph.”

“Plus you need to get used to me babying you in public.”

“I do?”

“Oh yes. I’m going to be taking you out more. You’re cooped up in that workshop of yours way too much. You need sunlight. Fresh air... so basically anywhere not in your neighbourhood. Seriously baby, your neighbourhood is icky. We need to find you a new place sometime soon.”

“But I like my place. I like my workshop.”

“But if you moved in with me... you wouldn’t need your workshop. You could just be my baby full time. We could set you up a nursery and everything. You wouldn’t have to work on those repairs. And you’ve finished Evie now, so no more larger projects. What do you think?”

“....Sorry. I like working on stuff. I may have finished Evie, but I’m sure I’ll come up with a new big project to work on soon. I need my workshop. There’s no room for one at yours. And whilst being little is nice, I don’t think I’d want to do it full time. Not yet at least.”

“Oh okay baby. That’s alright. It was just a suggestion. How about we get you this little bunny and head home okay? Then you can play with her and Evie whilst I work on some stuff at home.”

“You’re going home?”

“Sorry baby, I need to. Whilst I’m home early from my business trip, I’ve still got all the paperwork from the deal to go through and sort out. It’s what pays the bills, pays for our shopping trip, and more importantly... pays for your cute little friend here.”

She booped the bunny’s nose and I smiled.

“Okay then. But you’re at least gonna come up and change me into something cute before you go?”

“Of course sweetpea. Then I’ll hand over control to Evie. She can take care of you. I’ll be back later this evening, or at the latest, tomorrow morning.”

“Okay Mummy.” I said as she kissed my cheek.

Turning me around and patting my padded butt, she scooted me towards the exit, where we quickly paid for the bunny and left.

“Right. I’ve changed you, dressed you in my favourite outfit of yours, and put cartoons on TV. Once I’ve gone you can start Evie up again, okay?”

“Okay Mummy!” I said, sat on the sofa in a frilly lacy pink dress and the thickest nappy we could get. My hair was in pigtails and I had frilly little white ankle socks on my feet. My bunny was sat between my legs and I had my arms wrapped around her. I still couldn’t believe how soft she was.

“Have you come up with a name for your new little friend yet?” Sadie asked.

“I was thinking... Flopsy.” I answered.

“Original!” She stuck her tongue out and I matched her, sticking mine back out at her.

“Well I like it. So Flopsy it is.”

“Okay then babygirl. Right, I better get going. Are you going to be a good girl whilst I’m gone?”

“I’m always a good girl, Mummy!”

“Hmm... that’s debatable. But you are mostly good. If when I get back, you’ve been good... I’ll let you have some... playtime...”

I nodded excitedly and smiled.

“Be a good girl. I’ll be back later or tomorrow, I’ll let you know when I know. Make sure Evie feeds you and changes you. Turn her back on as soon as I’ve gone, okay?”

“Yes Mummy. I hope it isn’t too boring!”

“Thanks babygirl. I love you!”

“I love you too!” I said as she waved at me as she closed the door, leaving me alone in the apartment.

Well... not alone. Not anymore...

“Evie, activate.”

“Good afternoon Faith. How are you today?”

“I’m alright thanks Evie. How is everything? How are you systems?”

“Working at optimal efficiency. No faults detected.”

“Good to hear. Now... I want you to boot up Nanny Evie please.”

“Please confirm password.”

“Baby Faith needs her Nanny.” I said clearly. Saying this out loud made me blush as I realised just what I had said.

“Password confirmed. Hello there little Faithy. How’s my little precious baby doing today?”

“I’m good Miss Evie.”

“So what’s the situation sweetpea, can you tell me like a big girl?”

“My Mummy has gone working again, she won’t be back until either later today or tomorrow. She told me to get Nanny Evie to look after me whilst she’s gone. So full time baby until Mummy returns. Is that okay?” I mean of course it was okay, she’s just a machine, but it just felt natural to ask.

“Of course sweetie. I see you’re thickly padded already and you have clothes suitable for going on strewn around. Have you gone out today?”

“I did! We went to a toy store an I got a bunny!” I started sounding more and more childish, Evie was really good at making me feel little.

“A bunny? Can you show me?”

I rushed off to my bed room and rushed back with Flopsy in my hands. Extending my hands out fully, I showed Evie the stuffed rabbit toy Sadie had bought me earlier.

“Well aren’t they adorable! What’s their name? And can you tell me if they’re a boy rabbit, a girl rabbit or something else?”

“Girl rabbit, her name is Flopsy!”

“Flopsy? That’s a perfect name for a perfect little bunny! Now... one second babygirl...”

Evie lifted my frilly dress and stuck one of her fingers inside my nappy.

“I don’t sense any accidents... good girl! Such a good girl keeping your nappy dry!”

I blushed and wiggled at the praise I was being given. I know it was silly, not wetting my nappy and being praised for it by an android, but the way she spoke... I couldn’t help it.

“Now... what does the little princess want to do today? It’s a while off dinner time yet, so how about we get you set up with some toys on the floor in front of your TV whilst I clean up a bit and prepare things for you?”

“I’d like dat Nanny Evie.”

“Such a polite little thing too...” Evie said, causing me to blush again.

It wasn’t long before I was sat on a soft mat in front of my TV as cartoons played and I played with toys. Evie went about cleaning my apartment and organising my workshop again, this time optimising the placement of everything.

“Is everything okay sweetpea?” Evie asked as she knelt down to my height.

It had been about 30 minutes since she left me here on the mat.

“Uh huh!”

“Having fun?”

“Yeah... I jus...”

“What’s up sweetpea?”

“I’m a bit bored. Toys are fun an all... buh I’m a bit bored.”

“Do you want Nanny Evie to play with you?”

“Pwease.” I smiled.

Evie gently lowered herself onto the mat and straightened her pants. I hadn’t changed her from the outfit I put her in yesterday.

And for a while, Evie played with me on the floor, often asking what noises the animals I was playing with make, or asking what each thing was, making me feel really little and happy. This was a lot more fun than being told to just be little and being left there to do it. Usually when that happens my adult brain kicks in and I start to feel anxious about what I’m doing. But with Evie here, my adult brain took a vacation and I enjoyed getting fully into littlespace.

But part way through this playtime, I felt the urge to pee get stronger. I had held it in all day whilst we were out, I was still too scared to go in my nappy whilst out in public, so I waited until I got home... but then I got so wrapped up in being little that I completely forgot to pee.

Repositioning myself on my knees with my feet under my bum, I mentally prepared myself and focused on using the nappy I was wearing. It usually took a few seconds to get it going, but after that it was like it was natural.

Since I met Sadie, I’ve been padded nearly all the time. The only time I’ve not been in a nappy is when I’m hanging out with Morgan. I don’t want her to catch me wearing one, so I don’t even risk it.

“Uh oh...” Evie said. “Looks like someone’s going pee pee!”

I looked over and saw the gentle smile on her face. The face you’d give to a toddler who was learning how to go potty. But instead of me potty training, she was encouraging me to un....potty train I guess.

With Evie staring at me, I couldn’t help but blush, my face turning crimson, and I tried to hide my face with my red hair, but it wasn’t long like hers or Sadie’s or Morgan’s, so it was difficult.

“Nothing to be ashamed of sweetpea...” she said in her most maternal voice. “Just go pee pee in your nappy for Mumm... Nanny.”

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow... ‘did she just say?’

I shook my head.

‘Nah, must be me hearing things.’

For a second I saw her eye colour change from brown to green suddenly, and then back to brown.

‘Is... naww. Can’t be.’

“What’s up sweetie?” Evie asked, concerned.

“I just... nevermind. I thought I saw something.”

“Don’t you worry your little head about anything okay, you just focus on going pee pee. Then Nanny can change you into a fresh nappy!”

I blushed as a felt a warm stream fill my nappy, causing it to expand and the warmth spread across  that region.

“Good girl! See, that wasn’t so hard, was it babygirl?”

“No Nanny...” I looked at the floor, too nervous to look her in the eyes.

Evie’s hand gently made its way to my chin and lifted it up, causing me to look directly at her.

Her eyes were green again.

“I’m so proud of you precious. You’re my good little girl.”

Her eyes went back to brown again.

‘I... I’ll have a look into that later... maybe... I dunno... umm...’

I was still too nervous and blushy and little to focus on the fact that something was up with Evie.

She quickly lifted me up onto her hip and carried me into the bedroom.

“Let’s go get that soggy bum changed okay baby?”

I nodded and figured it must have just been a small glitch. Nothing serious.

I’ll fix it later.

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support! And for voting for the name of Faith's new Nanny!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny. The first tier is purely for supporting my writing. Access to my Discord server is included with both tiers, where people can discuss early access chapters, although it seems most of them use it just to tease me ?

• Like 10

Oh, this is going to be exciting. The first mistakes are already appearing with Nanny. Oh I am so excited.

As for Sadie I don't think it's fair of her to ask Faith to give up everything to become her full time baby. I still don't like her.

6 hours ago, YourFNF said:

And now it's Checkhov's platoon. So many flags going up.

It seems I would trust the flags on Evie more than Sadie. Sadie wants to make her a nursery and get her away from her workshop, but would she really get to be herself at Sadie's? Plus Morgan? (If memory serves right on name) wouldn't be comfortable going there for a visit.

On 9/14/2021 at 12:50 AM, YourFNF said:

And now it's Checkhov's platoon. So many flags going up.

?

On 9/14/2021 at 7:09 AM, Moon3ye said:

Oh, this is going to be exciting. The first mistakes are already appearing with Nanny. Oh I am so excited.

As for Sadie I don't think it's fair of her to ask Faith to give up everything to become her full time baby. I still don't like her.

Thanks for the comment! ?

On 9/14/2021 at 7:09 AM, AdultInnocence said:

It seems I would trust the flags on Evie more than Sadie. Sadie wants to make her a nursery and get her away from her workshop, but would she really get to be herself at Sadie's? Plus Morgan? (If memory serves right on name) wouldn't be comfortable going there for a visit.

If Sadie did that, there'd be no chance Morgan would be invited....

Chapter 7: Little Friends

A week had passed and... well not much had happened.

Sadie worked for half of it, so I got plenty of time with Evie. Which I’m not going to complain about. I loved having my Mummy about, but Evie was special to me and was fantastic at making me feel little. Sadie... Sadie seemed (to me at least) like she was a bit jealous of Evie and how amazed I was by her. But I kept assuring her that it was just because she’s new, that fascination will wear off soon. As soon as I start working on my next project.

My next project... which I had no idea about.

Which meant no Morgan, she usually only came round to help me work on Evie, and now with no project to work on... we kept it at texting for the past week.

But thankfully, Sadie had the best idea for today.

She suggested that I invite one of my little friends and her Daddy so they could meet Evie.

So I did.

“Hey Faith!” said the cute girl stood in my doorway. She was Asian, her parents were from the floating city of Tokyo but moved to London for work. She had the cutest little Lolita dress on and ribbons in her hair. Honestly, I was a little envious. I wish I had the courage to go out dressed like she does, I mean with all the clothes we have in this era, an outfit like hers wasn’t exactly standing out much. But I couldn’t do it. Unless Sadie dressed me, I’d go out in baggy pants, a hoodie, basically anything that didn’t stand out.

Yet here she was, looking like a cupcake and no one would bat an eye or think a single negative thought towards her.

It’s partially why we don’t meet up often. Every time we do, I feel jealous. I wish I had her confidence.

Behind her stood a tall, meek man. If I was into dudes, I’d say he was classically handsome. Rugged jaw, stubble, strong, typical ‘Daddy’ fantasy for a lot of littles. No doubt he’d be able to pick his little up, or even me for that matter. And from knowing them both for a long time, he was such a sweetheart.

“Hey Reina! Hey Daniel!”

Daniel waved at me and smiled.

“Want to come in? I’ve got a surprise!” I said, waving them in.

“Oooh I love surprises!” Reina said, jumping up and down.

As she did this, I could hear the crinkling of her nappy and somehow that caused me to blush.

I quickly showed them in and they walked straight over to the sofa. Daniel sat down first, then quickly grabbed Reina’s arm and pulled her over onto his lap, her nappy cushioning her fall.

“Sit down still babygirl. Be good. You want to show Faithy how good you can be?”

“Yes Daddy!” she said excitedly.

“One second...” I said.

“Where’s your Mummy, Faith?” Daniel asked before I could leave the room.

Turning back, I smiled at him. “She’s out working yet again. But don’t worry... I’ve got a babysitter...” I winked at my guests and walked back into my workshop.

“Huh? Babysitter? Since when did they invite someone to play with.... oh hey!” Reina said, surprised to see the tall figure stood behind me in the doorway.

“Umm... hello... it’s nice to meet you, Miss...?”

“Miss Evie, thank you Daniel. It’s nice to meet you. And what an adorable little girl you have!” Evie pushed me forwards, this time it was my turn to crinkle as she patted my padded butt.

I couldn’t believe it, she was tricking them already. They hadn’t realised yet. I mean... once you get closer to her, it becomes a bit more obvious, but even then, maybe that’s just me. Maybe she’ll be able to trick them up close too... I guess I’d have to test and see. Good thing I told her to act as human as possible.

“How did you... what role... sorry, I’m a bit confused.” I have to admit, Daniel was cute when he was flustered.

“Nanny, I think he wants to know why you’re here.” I said in my cutest little voice, looking up at Evie and smiling.

Daniel nodded.

“Oh, well I’m happy to answer that! No need to be shy. I’m Faith’s Nanny. I’m here to take care of little Faith here when her Mummy is away working.”

“Oh okay! That’s cute!” Daniel replied.

“Oh my god, you got a Nanny?” Reina said before quickly getting a dummy put in her mouth by her Daddy.

“Volume babygirl.” He instructed.

“Sowwy Daddy” she said from behind the dummy.

“So Evie... how did you meet? I’ve never seen you at any of the events.”

“Well Faith only finished me a week ago.”

“Oh okay that explains... wait... what do you mean finished you?”

“Evie here is an android...” I answered.

“Wait... you made her?”

“Yup...”

“So this is what you’ve been working on!” Reina said, taking the dummy out.

“Yup. My very own Nanny... bot... I guess.”

“She looks so lifelike!”

“I know, took years but we finally got her finished.”

“You and your vanilla friend? What’s her name... Mandy?” Daniel asked.

“Morgan. Yeah, she’s the engineer to our partnership, she created most of Evie here, I worked on the design and the personality.”

“Personality?” Reina asked.

“She’s not an AI... but she’s pretty close. She’s functioning perfectly, apart from a couple of hiccups last week. I couldn’t find the issue, but she’s not repeated them since, so I figured it was just a bug that sorted itself out.”

“So she... takes care of you?”

“Yup. Nappy changes, bottle feedings, spoon feedings... the lot. She can even carry me easily.

“What about spankings? How hard are they?” Reina smiled, not-so-innocently.

“Of course you instantly jump to that babygirl...” Daniel said, grinning at her.

“Unlike you, I’m a good girl. So I’ve not had chance to experience that.” I answered.

Suddenly Evie turned to me.

“Little Faithy... I think we need to test that, don’t we?”

“Wait... what? No! I’m good! I don’t need spankings!”

I mean sure, I love spankings as much as the next brat, but I didn’t want to test it right now! Especially not in front of my friends! Sure, Sadie has done this before at events in front of a lot more people, but this is different... umm... somehow...

Looking up at Evie with my cutest puppy dog eyes, wondering if she could sense something like that, I noticed that her eyes had turned green again, just like last week.

“Evie...?” I gulped.

“That’s Nanny Evie or Miss Evie, little one. Now... come here. I need to test your pain limits.”

“Umm... no... that’s okay!”

Evie wasn’t listening to me or responding to my commands, making me a bit nervous that I was actually about to get my first spanking from her... in front of my friends no less!

“Evie... cease this. Stop. End. Shut down. Override. Ugh why is nothing working?” I flailed about, trying to stop her as she dragged me over to the sofa by the wrist and sat down, pulling me over her lap and lifting the babydoll dress I had on, revealing my nappy to my friends.

“Umm... does she need help?” I heard Reina ask her Daddy.

“I think it’s just a scene babygirl, don’t worry. She wouldn’t design anything to do anything she didn’t like...” he replied.

Before I could shout to my friends for help, to make them understand this wasn’t something I had programmed (well... I kinda did, but the override code words should have worked!), Evie quickly silenced me with an inflatable dummy that Sadie had bought me a few weeks into our relationship. We barely used it, it wasn’t my thing, but she liked to be Mummy Domme occasionally and so it got brought out when she wanted to ‘train’ me.

I mumbled a muffled scream into the dummy gag as it inflated, filling my mouth.

“That’s better. She can be such a noisy little baby... you know how it is Daniel.”

“I sure do, this little one loves to complain about spankings, when really, she loves them.”

“Daddyyyyyyy!” Reina whined.

Realising they just saw it as a scene and that there was no rescue for me from this upcoming assault on my padded butt, I braced myself for impact. I knew Sadie’s strength, but she was human and we had done this before. Whereas Evie... she was an android. She could lift a car. Her strength was far beyond what any human was capable of. I just hoped I programmed her well and that whatever bug or glitch she had wasn’t going to affect that part of her code.

I saw the shadow cast on the wall raise. She was lifting her hand for the first spank.

I braced for impact.

*THWAP*

“MMMMMMMM” I screamed out.

Thankfully... it wasn’t too bad. The nappy absorbed most of the impact, so there wasn’t much pain. It seemed like the parts of her regulating her strength weren’t affected by whatever was causing her to act out like this. This was just a normal, Sadie-level strength spanking.

Not to say it didn’t hurt... it bloody well did. But at least I was used to this level of pain, so I endured the multiple swats to my backside that caused me to cry out every time Evie spanked me.

“There we go... I’d say that was a success!” Evie said as she stopped spanking me.

Tears formed in my eyes as she gently lifted me up and positioned me in her arms, cradling me and rocking me slowly.

“Are you okay babygirl?” she asked, in her soft, reassuring voice.

I sniffled and nodded, Evie’s face calmed me down with her warm smile.

But as my heartbeat slowed down and my body returned to normal, I couldn’t help but stare into those green eyes of hers.

What was causing this? What was making her act out and ignore commands? I’d have to scan her completely... again. And go through her code meticulously. I mean sure, the spanking was kinda fun, it may have actually been the best spanking I’ve ever had... but the fact she had done it despite telling her to stop, worried me.

I lay there, suckling the dummy gag softly as I stared into the beautiful green eyes Evie had.

I had originally designed her eyes to be brown, but with the ability to change them on demand to whatever colour I wanted. Same with skin tone and hair colour. But to change automatically...? Something must have been up with her.

But all that could wait... I was so far deep in littlespace that I couldn’t help but snuggle into Evie’s arms and smile behind my dummy.

“D’aww, look at her, Daddy! I’ve never seen her this little before!” Reina said.

“I have to admit, she is adorable like this. Very similar to how you look when you’re that little.” Her Daddy teased.

Reina blushed and buried her head into his chest. Daniel responded by stroking her hair and wrapping his arms around her.

Looking away from my friends and back at Evie, she continued to look down at me, just staring at me with those green eyes.

“So babygirl... was that okay?” she asked.

I nodded, blushing.

Sure it was okay... I loved it... best spanking ever... but... but... she shouldn’t have done it.

“Don’t worry... Mummy is going to take care of you. Forever and always.”

I did a double take and my eyebrows furrowed.

“Wha?”

“I said don’t worry, Nanny is going to take care of you. Forever and always.”

“Oh otay...” I swear I heard... no... nevermind.”

“Well that was fun, but we better get going now. We’re having dinner with Reina’s parents. We only called by for a bit. But it was lovely seeing you again Faith, and Evie... it was nice meeting you.” Daniel said, lifting Reina onto her feet and sorting her dress out so it wasn’t bunched up.

“Do we hafta, Daddy?” Reina whined.

“Sorry babygirl, we need to get you changed into some big girl clothes before we go have dinner with your parents. We only came over to see Faith for a little bit, you know that.”

“Aww otay. Well it was nice seeing you again Faith! And Evie, you’re so awesome!”

“Maybe you two can be babysat for a sleepover or something by Nanny Evie? If that’s okay with you Faith?” Daniel turned to ask me.

I nodded and smiled. I was still in Evie’s arms, being gently rocked with the dummy gag still in.

“Well we’ll see ourselves out. Evie looks... happy... with you there? Have fun little Faith!” Daniel said, grabbing their changing bag and taking Reina’s hand, escorting her out of my front door.

Evie waved to them both as they waved back.

“Wave back babygirl, your friends are going.”

I waved to them and they quickly left, closing my front door, leaving myself and Evie alone together.

A few seconds passed.

And I figured I had enough, I needed answers now that my friends had gone.

Pointing to the gag, I mumbled some nasty words that couldn’t be made out.

“You want it off sweetie?” Evie asked.

I nodded angrily.

Quickly removing the gag, I took a large gasp of air with my mouth.

“That’s better! Oh my god Evie, what the hell?” I yelled.

“...Sorry? Was that not something you wanted?”

“This isn’t the first time you’ve acted up. Although this time you went too far and disobeyed my commands.”

“I’m sorry Faith. It’ll never happen again.”

“Sorry? How are you sorry? You’re just a robot. Just... nevermind. Put me down. I’m going to put you in sleep mode then I’m going to have a look through your code. Maybe I can find out what’s caused this glitch.”

“Of course Faith. Whatever you need.” Evie put me down and walked back over to the workshop. I picked up the dummy gag and threw it into my bedroom, then quickly followed her into the workshop.

She sat down in her recharging station and I quickly jumped into my desk chair, the one with all the cushions and blankets in it.

Grabbing the keyboard, I went to work as Evie plugged herself into my system, scanning every part of her personality for what could have caused this glitch.

Her eyes still hadn’t turned back to brown, meaning she hadn’t even returned back to normal. That was... until I accessed her behavioural file. Her eyes went back to her default brown as she stared off into space.

“Huh... well let’s have a look, shall we?”

I spent the rest of the afternoon looking through every single command... every single file... every single bit of code...

Nothing.

I found nothing.

No errors, no glitches, no faults. Just... nothing. I had no idea what was causing this odd behaviour. I mean... so far she hadn’t done anything too bad. But I’d have to keep an eye on her.

Like... I swear she called herself Mummy... but she wouldn’t. She knows she is Nanny. Sadie is my Mummy.

...Sure, she’s more advanced than any droid out there. Some may even class her as extremely close to being an AI... but... that’s all she is. She’s close, but she isn’t an AI.

...Right?

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

I'm glad people are enjoying both my stories. I was super worried because it's not a Diaper dimension story, but despite not getting as many comments as my first story, I'm glad people are still enjoying it and I love all the comments they do get! ?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Oh-oh! Writing a program as complicated as Evie’s personality takes a long time (and, indeed, we have been told that it did) That much, most people understand. What most people don’t understand - Faith included, it seems - is that debugging any program takes, on average, about as long as writing it in the first place. (The more clever you are at writing it, the trickier the bugs are, so it averages out. Of course, test driven development and continuous integration exist, but I don’t think Faith and Morgan worked that way)

So Faith really had no chance of finding the glitch that quickly. She’s going to have to learn to live with it (her!)!

2 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Don’t worry... Mummy is going to take care of you. Forever and always.”

This is going to be a lot of fun. And by the way, it doesn't sound scary at all.

2 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

...Sure, she’s more advanced than any droid out there. Some may even class her as extremely close to being an AI... but... that’s all she is. She’s close, but she isn’t an AI.

...Right?

For the fact that Faith has written such a complex program, Faith doesn't seem very smart right now. If you wrote your program so well that a layman or someone who doesn't completely understand the code thinks it's an AI, you might want to think about whether you accidentally programmed an AI after all. 

Somehow I have to think of the movie Smart House from 1999. A family wins a house with a supposedly safe AI. At some point, the son, loads the AI a "mother" update up or programmed it so that it collects information. Then the AI of the house starts to behave like a mother. If you can watch it I can recommend in my memories it has been quite funny. 

• Like 1

The visit with her friends seemed to help and I can't wait for Evie to babysit both of them. Other than that spanking I don't think she would be really read for, or want a spanking on her bare bottom as Evie could just put the paci in and muffle her.

Wonder if that will be the worst of the glitches.

On 9/17/2021 at 5:35 PM, Bluebird67 said:

Oh-oh! Writing a program as complicated as Evie’s personality takes a long time (and, indeed, we have been told that it did) That much, most people understand. What most people don’t understand - Faith included, it seems - is that debugging any program takes, on average, about as long as writing it in the first place. (The more clever you are at writing it, the trickier the bugs are, so it averages out. Of course, test driven development and continuous integration exist, but I don’t think Faith and Morgan worked that way)

So Faith really had no chance of finding the glitch that quickly. She’s going to have to learn to live with it (her!)!

Faith's little side was in control, clearly. Way too impatient to test anything first ?

On 9/17/2021 at 7:35 PM, Moon3ye said:

This is going to be a lot of fun. And by the way, it doesn't sound scary at all.

For the fact that Faith has written such a complex program, Faith doesn't seem very smart right now. If you wrote your program so well that a layman or someone who doesn't completely understand the code thinks it's an AI, you might want to think about whether you accidentally programmed an AI after all. 

Somehow I have to think of the movie Smart House from 1999. A family wins a house with a supposedly safe AI. At some point, the son, loads the AI a "mother" update up or programmed it so that it collects information. Then the AI of the house starts to behave like a mother. If you can watch it I can recommend in my memories it has been quite funny. 

Thanks for the comment ?

On 9/17/2021 at 8:36 PM, TerranV said:

Nice! 

Evie is acquiring sentience.

Is she gonna go psycho robot and attack Sadie or something? 

I don't think she'd do that. Not unless Sadie gave her reason to.

On 9/17/2021 at 10:20 PM, AdultInnocence said:

The visit with her friends seemed to help and I can't wait for Evie to babysit both of them. Other than that spanking I don't think she would be really read for, or want a spanking on her bare bottom as Evie could just put the paci in and muffle her.

Wonder if that will be the worst of the glitches.

You'll just have to wait and see ?

On 9/18/2021 at 10:02 AM, Moon3ye said:

Again as info for the film Smart House from 1999 there is on Disney Plus again so as a recommendation from me look worthwhile.

I love things like this ^_^ I think a lot of us here do, as it's a popular genre :P

Chapter 8: 2 Months Later

So that night I looked into Evie’s personality, her code. And I found absolutely nothing wrong with her, which surprised me.

No bugs, no glitches... nothing.

She was apparently working perfectly. Despite her eyes turning green occasionally.

So I kept a close eye on her every time I activated her.

And with Sadie gone so often, I was using her a lot. Which I don’t think Sadie liked, she’d often get a bit jealous of her and start telling me to stop activating her so often. But I couldn’t help it, whilst Sadie was a fantastic Mummy... she just... she wasn’t around. Whereas Evie was. It wasn’t like Evie was replacing Sadie, it was just... she was filling in for her whilst she wasn’t around.

Thankfully that changed a month later, as Sadie told me no more business trips for a month, so I had her around the whole time. No more dashing off just as I was enjoying littlespace, no more leaving for days at a time. Just Sadie and I... together. Mummy and Baby.

And for that second month, everything was going great. She’d be Mummy most of the time, keeping me in littlespace as often as possible. It was nice getting to forget all my adult worries for so long, but it often got a bit boring because she doesn’t let me go into my workshop if I’m little. She’d always use the line “but babies can’t work with adult tools, you’re much too little.” I understood why, but I just got... bored? Like... I wanted both little and big time. And it didn’t take me long to realise that in the few months we’d been together... we hadn’t done all that much actual relationship stuff. I never met her parents, we hadn’t been on a date since the first month... it was mostly just her babying me.

Which don’t get me wrong, I love it, but I wanted more from our relationship. I wanted to go out on dates with her, to have me wrap my arms around hers, for her to show everyone that I belong to her. I’m very submissive in a relationship, and I like to feel... owned. Sure, we got to do some kinkier stuff; she liked pushing my limits often with BDSM. She pushed my limits a bit with spankings after hearing that Evie had given me one. I never did tell her the details about her malfunctioning though...

But still... I didn’t feel owned. I felt like a toy. Played with when she felt like it, but put on the shelf when I wasn’t being used.

I didn’t like when she pushed my limits, but she always said she was doing what was best for me, making me feel more little and happy and all that stuff. And because I’m a submissive with a need to please, I let her go along with it.

And if Evie was active, she’d try to defend me, which just made Sadie more upset, often telling me to shut her down. Eventually she told me to shut her down whenever she was home, so for the past couple of weeks, Evie has been dormant.

But I have to say, since that incident whilst my friends were over... she’s not malfunctioned. No problems, no odd behaviour, always following commands. The only issue was the eye colour changing occasionally. I figured it was just a glitch or something, I couldn’t find any problem in her code though.

“So babygirl... I was thinking we’d have a fun little day in.” Sadie turned to face me.

“Can’t we just snuggle up on the sofa and watch TV? Maybe get some market stall food?” I wasn’t really in the mood, so I came up with alternatives.

“Oh sweetie. But I was wanting my babygirl today!”

“I... okay then.”

“That’s better. You wait here in bed, I’ll go open the blinds and clear your apartment a bit.”

“Why not just get Evie to do that?”

“Because I like doing it myself. Now you be quiet and I’ll be back soon. No getting out of bed, no talking, no touching your nappy!” she said as she swiftly popped a dummy into my mouth, effectively silencing me.

I nodded, defeated.

“Good girl.” She said as she wandered over to the window. Pressing a button, the shutters raised to reveal the dark, moody weather plaguing the city lately.

The murky fog hid most of the features of the classic buildings surrounding my apartment, the tall skyscrapers that towered over the slums below us. However, through the thick fog, the bright neon lights of the ad boards that hung from the sides of the towers still managed to push their products. No matter the weather, they’d remind you of the countless products the big corporations were trying to push on you.

It was depressing. Not only the weather, but the state of the country. It had become like one of those old dystopian novels. Corrupt governments, corporations taking over and controlling everything, corrupt law enforcement, we had the lot. It’s part of the reason why I just don’t go out often. If I don’t go out, I can’t get into trouble for doing nothing. Too many people have been arrested for petty offences. I was lucky because whilst I lived in a rough neighbourhood, I was in a nice-ish apartment complex. So I wasn’t roughing it in the slums, I was in a nice-ish building that was pretty much left alone by the cops. I hated visiting the markets at night, you’d often see corrupt cops bullying people and extorting them for money. We didn’t have gangs, the police saw to that. Other floating cities have gangs, our gang is the police.

Sadie was well off. I’m still surprised she’s even interested in someone like me. Sure, I’m clever, witty, funny, and I make enough money to not have to worry about being thrown on the street, but she’s way out of my league. I guess with this kink community there weren’t many options. It’s not like there are a large number of adult babies around to choose from.

She lives in one of the nicer neighbourhoods, one where they don’t have to worry about cops or anything. So she didn’t understand, and I didn’t appreciate some of the comments she’d make about where I live.

Thankfully, today was a day she kept her mouth shut as she stared out the window, looking at the dreary day.

“Ugh, horrible weather. We’ll definitely stay in babygirl. Right, you stay, I’ll be right back.”

She left my bedroom, leaving me alone in bed, in desperate need of a change.

As time passed, the warm, wet nappy quickly went cold and started to feel uncomfortable. It was at that point that I figured I should say something. So building up my confidence, I called out to my girlfriend.

“M... Mummy?” I yelled to the other room.

“What is it sweetie?” She said, quickly popping her head into the room.

“I... I need a change. It’s icky.”

“Can you wait 2 more minutes? I’ve nearly finished cleaning the kitchen.”

“I... otay.”

I waited another two minutes, and thankfully she walked in, sweat dripping down her forehead.

“Oh sweetpea, I’m sorry I took so long. Let’s get you changed shall we? Into a nice, dry, thick nappy. But hey, your kitchen is clean now! And we didn’t need Evie’s help!”

She smiled at me so I smiled back as she quickly grabbed the wipes and powder and a clean nappy from a brand new pack.

I honestly loved the designs of the packs of nappies. They took the basic design of baby nappies, but instead of a baby, they had some popular adult baby from the city of New York. Blonde hair, blue eyes, gorgeous body, perfectly cute padded bum, you know the sort... perfect for a nappy model.

“Right, here we go.” She pulled the duvet off me, revealing my wet nappy and bare legs. “Oh sweetie, you really do need a change. Sorry I took so long. Mummy gets distracted sometimes.”

Her smile made everything better as she quickly went about removing my cold, soggy nappy and throwing it in the nearby bin we used as a nappy pail.

Unfolding a clean nappy, she lifted my legs up and slid it under me. She was a pro at this; she could effortlessly keep me little whilst also changing my nappy in record time. Before I knew it, she had already powdered me and taped the nappy up, patting it and grabbing my hands. Lifting me up, she pulled me off the bed and on to my feet.

“That’s better. Is that okay sweetheart?” she asked.

“Yes Mummy. Fank yoo.” I said from behind my dummy.

“Now, come into the living room. I’ve set you up a little play area in front of the TV. I’ll feed you some baby food for lunch soon, and then we can snuggle up and watch some cartoons. How does that sound?”

“Great... except for the baby food part.”

“I know you don’t like it, but it makes you feel more little, right?”

“I guess...”

“That’s why I do it babygirl. I want you feeling as little as possible. And babies don’t decide what they eat. Mummy decides that. So you’ll have baby food for lunch. If you don’t complain too much, I’ll order takeaway... that kind you really like.”

My eyes lit up at the sound of that.

“Deal!” I grinned from ear to ear.

“Come on then baby... let’s go get you set up with your toys."

The rest of the day was like any other day. Baby time, lots of snuggles... no adulting. Which was nice, but it started to drag on towards the end of the day. The baby food was disgusting too, but thankfully she made up for that by ordering one of those stupidly greasy burgers from this place a few streets over. She prepared her own food in my kitchen, stating that she refused to eat from somewhere like that.

Whilst we were eating, Sadie’s phone went off.

“Oh sorry baby, work is calling. I’m just going to take this in your workshop okay?”

I nodded and took another large bite of my burger, the sauce dripping down onto the bib Sadie had put on me just before we started eating.

‘Good thinking Mummy!’ I thought to myself as I watched the sauce soak into the bib.

Sadie got up and walked into my workshop. I ignored it and carried on watching cartoons whilst I sat on the sofa, eating my ridiculously unhealthy food.

Staring at Sadie’s plate, I couldn’t help but think that if I ate what she was having, I’d be miserable. But ah well, she’s free to eat whatever she wants. Just... it pushed the thoughts I’ve been having for a while now back to the surface. That we were two very different people. She was trying very hard to get me more like her, or more like whatever she wanted me to be... but I just wasn’t that person. I was a messy person, often covered in oil and grease, eating unhealthy food and occasionally tidying up my very mediocre apartment. Whereas she was this well off, high standards kind of gal, who I felt was always looking down at me.

But then I thought about the options I had for Mummies... A Mummy in this city was rare. With the already limited ABDL community, most were littles, a lot were Daddies, and only a couple of them were Mummies. At least that I knew of anyway. And all of them were taken. One of them by me.

Sure, I could date someone vanilla. I could date someone not into this kink in particular but maybe someone who was a Domme. I had Evie now; she could fulfil the Mummy role if I needed it.

And I’m not saying I don’t have feelings for Sadie, because I do. I fell for her hard. I... I... I’m just worried she’s going to realise we’re too different and find someone better for her.

“Sorry sweetpea.”

I quickly turned around to see Sadie with a sad look on her face.

“What’s up Mummy?”

“Work called. They’ve got this big new deal going on in New York. I’m going to have to catch the next boat out.”

“How long will you be gone?”

“That’s the bad news kiddo, I’ll be gone a month this time.”

“A MONTH?” I yelled.

“Shhhh. Inside voice babygirl.”

“Sowwy... but... a month? Why?”

“It’s a massive merger between our company and one in New York. Which means I’ll need to find a place to live there for a month. I’m so sorry sweetie, but I can’t miss this or I’ll lose my job.”

“Oh... okay then.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll have Evie to take care of you whilst I’m gone. Just... don’t use her too much. I don’t want my babygirl forgetting about her Mummy!”

“I could never do that Mummy!”

“Good. Now, don’t worry, I won’t need to go for a few more days, so we’ll get a bit more babying in before then. So how about I spoon feed you some chocolate cake?” She grinned, pulling out a small box of cake from behind her back.”

“Cake? You got cake?”

“Mummy likes making her baby feel good. So of course she got cake.”

I clapped my hands excitedly at the thought of being fed this rare treat.

“But you need to be a good girl and let Mummy play with you in bed later..."

“Deal!” I said, blowing her a kiss.

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

• Like 9

While the chapter is really nice.

But unfortunately it also strengthened my dislike for Sadie.

Faith says it herself, it's as if Faith was just a toy for Sadie, nothing else.

This is a very unhealthy relationship.

I'm curious to see where it goes from here.

If she was on the phone in the workshop and Evie is a little more independent than everyone expects, maybe she recorded the conversation?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 9/17/2021 at 11:51 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

..Sure, she’s more advanced than any droid out there. Some may even class her as extremely close to being an AI... but... that’s all she is. She’s close, but she isn’t an AI.

...Right?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mr5g29dwxge6n5s1qf

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47o6l73qzfq2if6cqx20

*watches the impending cluster fuck with popcorn*

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

f. I never met her parents, we hadn’t been on a date since the first month... it was mostly just her babying me.

Just all of the flags,,,,,,