LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

17 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Oh for sure. She's not being as sneaky as she thinks she's being, or is baiting us.

Well, I would say that she is good at hiding things right in front of our eyes.

Book 1 in particular was full of it.

But with 4 books now, those of us who have been with her from the beginning are already pretty accurate when it comes to finding secrets she's hiding.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

More thoughts on the last two chapters.

Actually it is totally logical that Morgan is not as tall as her variants Charlie and Rose.

Because while Charlie is an Amazon and Rose has brought herself to the size of an Amazon with the help of magic, Morgan is just a normal person from her dimension and therefore "only" a little in DD.

What does Faith want to build?

I have thought about it and after I have read the chapter again and have grasped everything I assume that she wants to program something like an injection of nanites with the help of the nanites from the other dimension (probably also with the help of Eva) to help the other Littles who still suffer from the mutilation.

Some kind of reboot maybe, bring back the bubble control, restore the walking ability, maybe even the mind can be restored.

I am curious.

Morgan's attitude when it came to the topic of money and finances make me suspect that she has more money than she wants to tell Faith, probably she is even relatively rich and just worked out of boredom or something like that.

And what the hell does Liv mean by this sentence? The variant from the primary dimension! I saw the clue, Princess.

Charlie is the tallest. Rose is able to change her height magically, but would normally be the same height as Morgan. So yeah, Morgan and Rose are the sizes of littles without any magic alteration, only being a couple of inches taller than Noelle/Faith/Liv.

Faith wants to recreate the original device that brought her to the Diaper dimension when she was younger, so she can portal to and from without Rose/Noelle's help. But she needs nanites from the DD to create one. There's no nanite injections or anything.

Morgan isn't rich, but she has some savings, meaning she can take care of emergencies and stuff. She's not as wealthy as Miss Carver or Charlotte.

Liv is saying that it isn't only Faith who is into abdl and is a AB, that she, Noelle and the other variant (Paige from TiS) are also into it all too.

59 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Most DD stories reference our Earth as the prime dimension. We're the 'normal' and at the center of it all. Maybe Princess is doing something different though. Wouldn't put it past her.

Nope, you're spot on. Our Earth is often referenced as the prime dimension, the 'default' dimension, as it's normal to us.

49 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I also realize that our world is the main dimension.

But there is a clear hint hidden here that besides our four previous hero groups (5 if you count the Christmas story, which I definitely do) there is another variant pair.

Probably a hint to book 5.

It's just a nod to Thief in Service, as we know they are a variant. So far... you know of 5 pairs. Maybe.

47 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Oh for sure. She's not being as sneaky as she thinks she's being, or is baiting us.

I'm not being sneaky for once! ?

29 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Well, I would say that she is good at hiding things right in front of our eyes.

Book 1 in particular was full of it.

But with 4 books now, those of us who have been with her from the beginning are already pretty accurate when it comes to finding secrets she's hiding.

Haha okay. Sure. There's a lot of clues and hints and secrets hidden within my stories that people haven't discovered. It's lots of fun ?

4 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I figured the couple from the Prime dimension was Paige and Miss Carver.

Unless there's like a core pair that the existence of the rest in the multiverse hinge on.

Spot on!

On 1/10/2022 at 2:28 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

My eyes opened slowly, the light causing them to hurt.

“She’s awake!” someone yelled.

I heard what sounded like a stampede of footsteps get closer and closer.

“Faith?” one called out.

“Faaaith?” another said.

Oh thank fuck...

So I don't have to use that convenient crest of blood to go kick [TRUTH]'s door down and fist fight the fucker for her back...

Anime Sigh GIFs | Tenor

No, I mean it. I know I say it a lot, but I really do love you. I love you with all my heart. And I will never stop protecting you, no matter what. And whatever we do, I’ll make sure you’re safe, happy and loved.”

“I wuv you too, Morgan.” I said, rolling over to face her and kissing her gently on the lips.

anime-love.gif

This is what keeps me coming back even through the rough the rough stuff the genuine warmth and love between your characters

Hey, I’ve seen two... you’s. That aren’t you. At this point, I’ll believe anything.”

“Well I’m gwad to have you here at weast.”

“Me too babygirl, me too.” Morgan said as she tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed me.

Keanu Reeves Whoa GIF - Keanu Reeves Whoa Matrix - Discover & Share GIFs

On 1/10/2022 at 3:14 PM, littlepinkdargon said:

ll these augments remind me of the movie Repo Men where people get replacement organs but have to pay monthly or they are repossessed.

Oh shit that is one of my girlfriends favorite movies XD!

Once again Amazing work Little Fallen! Rough to read in spots but glad I stuck it out, even if I did get drunk at one point... ???‍♀️

On 1/11/2022 at 5:34 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

There's no nanite injections or anything.

Okay, you say there is no injection or it is not planned by Faith.

But when Faith and Morgan realize how good Eva is at what she does and they have to tell Eva what was done to Faith, you can't tell me that Eva can't create some injections.

For the nanites, a few simple modifications to the legs, speech, bladder really shouldn't be a problem.

And the hypnosis is just hypnosis from Faith's and Morgan's dimension, so if Eva has ways to heal hypnosis from DD, this shouldn't be a problem either.

Above all, it is "only" hypnosis that blocks the adult mind and not nanites that erase the adult mind or destroy the brain permanently.

I think that if it were real, they would come to this idea sooner or later and should help all the kidnapped people.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just finished the whole story.   Absolutely Fantastic ?  The whole story is wonderful.  Really Amzing.  The crossovers are perfect.  Can't wait to see what the team up thing is all about.  Thank you sooo much!!!!! 

Dear @LittleFallenPrincess

Wonderful continuation of your series! I thoroughly enjoy how you are weaving the littlefallenverse together. Totally hated Sadie from the getgo. *hackles up…low growling*  She was clearly the antithesis of your other protagonist domme characters just based on her disregard for Faith’s feelings and adult needs, so no shock for me when she became the antagonist. You have a way of sweeping my emotions along for the ride that is wondrous. Again, the love you share through this fiction is such a joy to read regardless of which earth your characters are on.

At this rate I should be caught up with your stories in less than a week. Sleep is overrated. (Unless padded, then it’s wonderful.) I do love your storytelling and can’t wait to see what you have in store for the team next. Also, it’s a hoot seeing your interaction with readers in the comments. I chuckle every time I see the purple devil emoji. Love it.

On 10/1/2022 at 1:45 AM, FloridaKid said:

Dear @LittleFallenPrincess

Wonderful continuation of your series! I thoroughly enjoy how you are weaving the littlefallenverse together. Totally hated Sadie from the getgo. *hackles up…low growling*  She was clearly the antithesis of your other protagonist domme characters just based on her disregard for Faith’s feelings and adult needs, so no shock for me when she became the antagonist. You have a way of sweeping my emotions along for the ride that is wondrous. Again, the love you share through this fiction is such a joy to read regardless of which earth your characters are on.

At this rate I should be caught up with your stories in less than a week. Sleep is overrated. (Unless padded, then it’s wonderful.) I do love your storytelling and can’t wait to see what you have in store for the team next. Also, it’s a hoot seeing your interaction with readers in the comments. I chuckle every time I see the purple devil emoji. Love it.

?

I can be mean, but I'm never too mean.

And your comments are so sweet, thank you! I'm so glad people appreciate the love and romance in my stories. I was worried all the soppy romance stuff wouldn't be appreciated when I first started writing.

Just finished this one. OH I am loving the books. Gotta find the Christmas story next. I have faith that Eve can fix Faith.  The ABDL/MDLG aspects brought me to the story, the romance and love story lines keep my interest, the plot lines woven through all the books keep me coming back.   Little in Love title hooked me in, Ihave not been able to pull my phone down for reading this series. Keep up the great  writing. 

But for all of the nasty surprises I sentence you to your crib-cage with just your computer with all games encrypted with a 2500 WORD rotating passphase(changes every 256 minutes), all but one stuffie out of reach in strict bondage,  until such time as the series is completed. You may have only one stuffie in the crib-cage, only at nap times or bedtime. ????

Nappy changes only when full of ???, super thick nappies 5500ml capacity.  ????? Hee hee

• 1 year later...

Oh my god this is insane!! Your stories are sooo good! (haha I feel like I say that to every author with great books and at this point couldn't say which ones I actually like the most - I guess they're all equally great, just each in their own unique way) 

But seriously, your ability to write chapters upon chapters of the sweetest romance imaginable, and then after making us all drop our guards everything goes wrong in an instant, seems unparalleled. 

As a maker/tech nerd this one also hits different. So great to hear the story of Liv's mysterious nanite creator, the fact that soon she will be the first person from this dimension to create an interdimensional portal is cool - actually kind of surprising Faith hasn't made an insane career with those hacking abilities after being on the government's radar. Morgan controlling Evie was also an insane feat, like, imagining her in her workshop with VR headset acting through a robot hundreds of miles away on another island - from her point of view alone that must've been an unreal experience! I reckon killing those gangsters must literally have felt like in a video game 😂

But to end my Praise, like a few other readers mentioned, after three of your books we definitely start to see through some of your sneaky plans, in that last chapter when Faith went down to the sleeping quarters, alone, I instantly knew Sadie would be there. 😜

But hey, that doesn't detract from the story, at least not for me :)

Also thanks for getting rid of the villains for good by killing them - while I agree with some commenters on those rich slaveholders deserving a worse fate than death, I feel like letting them live is asking for trouble. Somehow they're eventually going to escape from the predicament you placed them in and things start over except worse. I also wasn't entirely happy with Liv letting Madison keep her adult brain in LIL for that reason. 

But anyway, just some of my thoughts. This remains an outstanding series, and I can't even tell you how much I love the interwoven universes!!!