LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Staring at Stars (update 1/2)

Hi guys, it’s my first story that I’m actually putting down on paper, digital or otherwise, not just in my head. I’m not really looking to make this a career or anything, so just ignore typos or errors and enjoy (hopefully) the story. I’ll try to update frequently. 

This is the story of an eighteen-year old girl moving into a dorm for the first time to find that it doesn’t offer quite the kind of independence she imagined… Suspension of disbelief required, of course. 

Part 1:

Clara stared up at the glow-in-the-dark stars she had placed with her step-father so carefully only four weeks ago. Could it really have been just one month?  It felt like that time wasn’t real, but there they were, perfectly lined up taunting her with their reality. Vega, Hercules, Draco, Ursa Major. She thought she might gaze up at these from her bed, sheets draped lazily across her naked body while she lay in the arms of a lover, having just traced the constellations across one another with their tongues. She definitely hadn’t pictured looking at them from this vantage point, she thought, as she heard the final tape being peeled and stuck onto a diaper, then felt the pat to the front that sent up a puff of sweet scented baby powder, tickling her nose. Then fingers ran along the leak guards, checking for gaps in near the thighs of the diaper. Her diaper. She was laying on her back on a changing table in her carefully arraigned dorm room. Only it didn’t feel like a dorm room, it felt like a nursery that a young nesting mom might have crafted, only for a baby much larger than the usual. 

“There we go, All clean, now let’s get your jammies on…”. Clara was jolted from her reverie by the chipper voice of Stacy, her night nanny. Or she might as well have been her nanny, as she snapped the crotch and thighs of her sleeper closed, one muted “pop” at a time. “All cozy!  Okay, up we go, we need to get you down and into bed, it’s past someone’s sleepy-time, isn’t it? I’m afraid we won’t have time to give you your bottle in the rocker today, you’ll just have to take it in your crib.”  Clara scowled at the woman but said nothing, giving only the smallest of nods. She could feel the tension in her jaw, and suckled unconsciously on the silicone nipple in her mouth, feeling the mouth guard of a purple pacifier bouncing slightly against her lips, just grazing her nose every so often as she played her tongue against it. She hated to admit that it really did soothe her at this point. At least it helped with the tension headaches she had from keeping her mouth shut to avoid a time-out or spanking or mouth soaping. 

“Oh honey, don’t be grumpy, I’ll make sure to get you ready early tomorrow so we have time for a bottle AND a story, how does that sound?”  Bad. It sounded bad. But Clara only grunted quietly behind her paci and hoped that she wouldn’t be asked to volunteer any more than that. She rarely was. “Okay, climb on up into your crib and I’ll go get your cozy sleepy sack, sweetie”. Clara rolled her eyes while she scuffed her footie-clad feet across the tile and onto the soft area rug, waddling a bit from the bulk between her legs, then clambering up into her bed. It really was a bit of an effort to pull herself up, it being raised up off the ground. 

Plenty of dorm beds were raised off the ground for extra storage space, but Clara was pretty sure that storage wasn’t generally baskets stuffed full of diapers and baby wipes. She was also pretty sure, at least from the movies, that those beds didn’t also have rails on each side, one slid down to give her access at the moment, and Stacy her own access a moment later. “Okay, arms up!  And then down!  Alright sweetie, lay back for Stacy!”  

Oh how Clara hated that third person nonsense. Why she seemed to elicit that from these women now, she couldn’t understand, she thought futilely as she lifted up her diaper-clad bottom as Stacy’s hands patted and prompted, placing it back down on the muslin, only to be rolled over onto her tummy as the sack was zipped up her back, leaving her arms free but her legs encased in a sort of pillow case.

How did this happen to her, she thought for the millionth time, as Stacy patted her diapered bottom then rolled her back over onto her back, retreating for a moment then re-emerging with a baby bottle filled with water. How the f*ck had this happened to her?

• Like 11

so the beginning might be a little slow but it should snowball soon enough…

Part 2:

One Month Earlier…

Clara smiled as she looked up at the ceiling of her dorm, eyeing the tiny subtle stars that she had just finished placing with the help of her step-father, Ray.  Cassiopeia, Cepheus, Ursa Minor. All those tiny stickers placed along the ceiling in the patterns of the night sky, spanning the dorm room ceiling. As a kid she had had those chunky rounded-edged plastic star and moons stuck up there in random spots. Her mom tearfully mentioned this a time or two, or ten, as she re-folded Clara’s already-folded shirts, moving things into drawers. Clara made a mental note to undo all of this later and put things where SHE wanted them. Who put their underwear in the bottom drawer?!  It’s the one thing you need absolutely every day. 

Clara did her best to stay silent, though she could feel the tension in her jaw, a slight headache forming in her temple. She nodded blankly at her mom, who was absorbed in re-arranging Clara’s books, and caught a commiserating shrug from Ray before turning her eyes back to the ceiling. These weren’t anything like those stars, she reasoned. They were sharp edged and varied in size, pale enough to become almost invisible in the daylight and crisp and bright at night. They weren’t just stars for a little girl either, they were carefully aligned using rulers and protractors to match the constellations. No, These weren’t stars for a little girl, they were an eighteen-year-old grown-up’s stars, and she couldn’t wait for her life to unfold beneath them. 

Clara ignored her mother’s wistful look and glanced around the room appraisingly. She was really quite proud of it. Most teenagers moving out for the first time went to target for the essentials and sported generic posters taped to the wall and those pop up hampers and clip on desk lamps In gaudy colors, shower caddies on the shelf, and twinkle lights.  Clara’s room was so much more mature, she thought, eyeing the cream and gray geometric area rug, the framed prints along the wall, the vintage architects lamp on the desk with her collected ballpoint pen collection (she really had a thing for those cheap but smooth lines a good ballpoint pen could make, and the ones swiped from banks and stands at the farmers markets and fairs seemed to always be the best). She gave a small smile at the jute ottoman, fading into cream at the bottom, the upholstered mid century rocker in the corner, boho throw tossed over the back, sunshine yellow throw pillow perched there. She had gotten the rocker from a thrift store with her friend Alma for $40 and had covered it herself with a $15 piece of pale mudcloth linen. Her eyes ran across the dresser, school-issued and utilitarian when she had arrived, but with a little vintage hardware swap and a few wicker and wire baskets on top, and floating shelves with carefully placed books, photos, and decorative tchotchkes, it looked almost like a piece she would have chosen, but for the wide and squared shape of it. It almost looked like someone could sleep on top of it, it was so wide set. Good thing too, Clara thought to herself, because there was one piece of furniture conspicuously missing from the dorm room. 

“Didn’t you say the email said the bed would get here by three?”, Clara’s mom asked, shifting a bronzed floor lamp a few centimeters to the left, then back to the exact place it had started. “It’s just that we have to be at the marina early or boarding will take forever. I’m still nervous about the timing of all of this, maybe we should cancel the cruise, Ray, what if Clara needs us?  Oh where ARE they with the bed!?” 

“Mom, it’s fine, I’m sure it isn’t the only piece of furniture that needs to be replaced. It’ll get here soon enough, and I’m not going to need you for that or for anything while you’re away. Just go, I think I can manage to make the bed by myself, I AM an adult, you know”. Clara rolled her eyes as she said this, then turned to Ray. “Thanks for all of the help with this, Ray”, she said in a significantly less bratty tone, gesturing up at the stars, “seriously, it would have taken me forever to get these right on my own”. 

“Don’t sweat it, kid, couldn’t have you falling off the ladder and hurting that big brain of yours before classes even start”. Ray playfully ruffled Clara’s hair for a second, then turned to face his wife, glancing at his phone. “Brenda, we really ought to hit the road, we are already gonna be stuck in rush hour, and we really don’t want to be late”. He picked up his tool bag, gave Clara a quick one handed hug, and moved to the doorway. 

“You do have your schedule and everything, right?” Her mom asked, nervously thumbing the tacks holding her schedule securely to the board above the desk. 

“Yes, mom, it’s over there somewhere”, she joked back, fighting the eye-roll that seemed her default reaction to her mother’s mothering these days. 

“Oh honey, it’s right here, did you forget already?  Maybe I should move it somewhere else. Your special helper Stacy has a copy, I made sure to give her one along with a list of phone numbers in case of emergency, but I’m not sure where she’s gotten to. I’m sure she will be here to get you up and ready for class on time, but we really ought to find a better place for this…”. Brenda was already looking around the room for a new place to hang the schedule. 

Clara counted to five in her head, grinding her teeth, then sighed, and put a hand on her mother’s arm, stopping her from removing the silver pushpins.  “Mom, it was a joke. You know, sarcasm, hardeeharhar. I know my schedule, I have everything I need, and I’m fine. Seriously, you’d think I was still a little kid or something the way you act sometimes. Go out to the car before all of your luggage gets stolen”. 

“Baby, you are still a kid,” her mom answered, moving to envelop Clara in a tight hug. 

“Moooooooom, I’m eighteen f*cking years old!”

“Clara Eloise Quinn, you watch that naughty language unless you want a sore bottom and a soapy mouth”, her mother shot back, sure enough, pulling Clara out of the hug and delivering a quick smack to her butt. It wasn’t enough to hurt, but it made Clara blush and clench her jaw again. Here she was, moving out for the first time, and she was getting threatened with a spanking like a naughty little kid. 

Brenda continued, “young lady, I know that you think you are all grown up, but you have a lot of growing up to do”. Brenda pulled Clara back into a hug, and the younger girl wrapped her arms around her mother’s back this time, though she stayed quiet. It was safer that way She thought. Easier not to lose her mind. Just get her out of here and I’ll have a full three weeks without nagging, she silently thought. Her mom may have regretted the timing of the trip, necessitating packing Clara’s bags in with her own and heading straight for the ship from the college, but Clara smiled to herself, forgetting her momentary blush. The best part of all of it was the lack of cell service. 

Her mother had apparently forgotten her earlier transgression as well, kissing her cheek and blubbering, “Oh baby, I love you. Be good and listen to Stacy and your teachers. Study hard, and eat your veggies, and make some new friends and-“

“Bren, we really need to get going“, Ray interjected from the doorway. 

“Oh, oh, I’m just not ready to leave my baby girl!”.  Brenda looked tearfully at her daughter, and in a dramatic fashion, brought her in for another hug, and smoothed out her hair and shirt, pointlessly. 

“Moooooooom!” Clara whined, then quickly changed her tone, earlier threats only partially forgotten. “I’ll be fine, mom, seriously, get going. I’ll talk to you in a few weeks. Love you guys.”  

When she finally closed the door behind her parents, Clara smiled in earnest, seeing her reflection in the full-length mirror on the back of the door smiling back, no hint of tension in her face. Clara was cute. There wasn’t a single person who didn’t tell her that. She was only four foot eleven (and a half!) inches, and had fine blonde hair pulled into an elegant side-braid. She couldn’t help but hope she was still growing, despite knowing that it wasn’t likely in the cards for her. Luckily she was pretty happy with herself, even if she was constantly being carded for horror movies and given children’s menus at restaurants. Her blue eyes bordered on grey, but when she cried they looked more turquoise. Her eyebrows were thin and the left one a bit more arched, not much to work with in this perfectly shaped brow trending world, and her ears stuck out just a hair too far for her liking, but her lips were full and came to a perfect Cupid’s bow, and her nose was straight and small. She had a small spattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks that had turned pale and subtle over the years. Despite being only 92lbs, she had a plump, heart shaped face and dimples when she smiled. And right now, she couldn’t stop smiling. 

She was finally here, living in a college dorm. So what if she had some kind of stupid aide to answer to as part of the deal to move out of the house on her parent’s dime, she was here. Stacy was kind of condescending, but she seemed harmless enough, and she’d given Clara space so far. It might honestly be nice to have the help with classes in the end, and she WAS a deep sleeper, so she had to admit that having someone there to make sure she got to classes wasn’t such a bad deal. Plus everyone in this dorm had the same kind of situation. It was some kind of transitional program for students who weren’t eighteen yet and for those who thought, or whose parents thought, Clara mused glumly, that they weren’t quite ready to be on their own. But at the end of the day, Stacy’s room was two doors away, and Clara even had a single dorm room!  She could surely slip out for parties and it would mean that she wouldn’t have any issues bringing people back to her room after…

Still smiling and grabbing her ID and room key, and adjusting her skirt in the mirror, Clara decided to go grab some food. She left a note on her whiteboard for the delivery guys and Stacy, and headed off to the stairs, smiling at a cute redhead who was carrying a box full of books. There was nothing that could ruin this day. 

• Like 7

Part 3:

Pulling out her keys nearly five hours later, Clara’s mood was even better. In the dining hall she’d had a salad that was exciting if only because she got to make it herself, heaping on enough shredded carrots and cucumbers to overwhelm the lettuce, and adding two different dressings because she just couldn’t decide. And why should she?  She was living the dream.

She had even been bold enough to strike up a conversation with a cute dark-haired girl with a lip ring, who turned out to be a fellow Harry Potter fan named Jay, whose dorm was in the same building as Clara’s.  Though, not on the same floor-so not with a babysitter-Clara thought a little jealously. A few of Jay’s aquaintences, including her roomate, Beth, came to sit with them shortly after Clara and they all got along well, joking about overbearing parents and Institutional food. The three girls walked together to the library across campus, and talked about classes a bit over lattes, then walked to the dorms together, stopping in Jay and Beth’s room to continue their fun, watching “The Office” on Netflix and eating junk food from the campus convenience store.  Beth had somehow lived this long without ever seeing the American version, so it was a great bonding experience and a lot of fun. Losing track of time, Clara had eaten her fill of chips and candy, and exchanged numbers with both girls, promising to meet up in the morning for breakfast. She and Beth had also planned to head to their shared Biology lab together later that week. It was with a sense of accomplishment and joy that Clara headed back to her room. She was really killing this whole college thing.  She felt more worldly and mature than she ever had.  

When she went to turn the key in the lock, however, she was surprised to find that the door wasn’t fully closed, and called out, “hello?”, as she eased the door the rest of the way. 

“Hi sweetie, did you get something yummy?  I hope you didn’t just fill up on the cookie bar!”, Stacy chirped as she stood up from the rocker and made her way to the smaller girl. Clara relaxed and was about to shoot back with a sarcastic retort when she froze in place, eyes focusing on the bed behind Stacy where there had previously been an empty space. Could you really call that a bed, she thought?!

“Uh… wh- wh-what the f*ck is that!?” She stammered, pointing at the offending piece of furniture. She had intended to use a more diplomatic approach, but who could blame her when her beautiful grown-up college room was besmirched by what looked like a giant crib!  It was the same kind of oak or whatever the dresser was made from, and raised up a few feet off the ground with three sides of thin bars around the mattress. In the front, a fourth bar was down, and Clara could see that her bedding had already been put on the mattress, though it didn’t have quite the sophistication she had envisioned. The cheery yellow of the sheets peeked out happily from under the faded cream colored quilt like she had dreamed, but the throw pillows were tossed to the side, and some kind of shiny white material stuck out by the rails at the foot of the bed. 

“It’s your bed, silly, they delivered it while you were out and I got it all set up for you!”, Stacy trilled back, then looked stern, “and I’m going to let you off for that language this one time because it has been a long day and you are probably just tired, right?”  

The pointed way she said this made it clear that there was only one right answer, but Clara was honestly lost for words.

“Right then,” Stacy pushed on, why don’t you see how it feels!”, and she gently walked Clara closer to the bed. 

“I-I-I can’t sleep in this!” Clara finally got out, stopping short of the monstrosity, eyes wide. 

“Why wouldn’t you- oh of course!”, Stacy replied, slapping her palm to her forehead like she was only just realizing something obvious. “You’re worried about how high it is since you fall out of bed a lot. Don’t worry, Sweetie, it has sides so you won’t fall out and get hurt!”  

At this point Clara felt like she should start looking for hidden cameras.  She was starting to wonder if Stacy was all there and trying to figure out what part of that ridiculous statement to address first when she suddenly felt herself being lifted by her armpits and placed onto her butt on the firm mattress, legs dangling over the edge, a faint crinkle dying out before she could place it. 

“And Up we go!  Do you like it?  I had it ordered special for you when I read your questionnaire”. Stacy smiled at her expectantly. 

“Uh. What?  What are you talking about?”

“Your questionnaire, silly. Don’t tell me you forgot already!  Your mom said you might need a lot of reminders, but I might just have my work cut out with you, huh?”, and Stacy turned to the ottoman where a navy purse sat, rifling through and re-emerging with a stapled printout in her hands and flipping a few pages before pointing to a box. “It says right here, in the section about sleep, that you often roll out of bed when you are sleeping and you might need accommodations to keep you from falling out and getting hurt.”  

Sure enough, when Clara looked under Stacy’s pointing finger, she could make out the words clear as day. She blushed at the half-truth to the words, but sat up straighter and said with as much confidence as she could muster, “I didn’t fill this out, my mom must have, but I’ve only rolled out of bed like a couple of times, it just isn’t a big deal. I can honestly just throw some pillows under me and if I do roll out it’ll be no big deal. I definitely won’t be needing this bed”. 

“Sorry, kiddo, it doesn’t matter who filled it out, you just admitted that it is true, and I can’t legally take that risk.  As your temporary guardian, it is my responsibility to ensure your safety.  If you want, you can keep that, by the way, it’s just a copy.” Stacy gestured to the papers as she said this, and then smiled again. “Isn’t it comfy though? And it matches your changing table perfectly!”

“I mean I really don’t need it, I guess it’s not that uncomfortable, but that’s not the poi-wait, my what!?” She nearly fell off the bed right then, but luckily managed to catch herself at the edge, though Stacy still reached over and helped her onto her feet on the floor. She half-ran across the small room to the dresser where earlier she had carefully arrainged framed photos of her high school friends, books, and baskets of makeup and hair supplies, only to see a large white changing pad covered in slick plastic on one end, and stacks and stacks of thick white rectangles on the shelves above along with baby powder and wipes, her carefully arranged things pushed to the side to make room for what must be a joke. 

“Thi-this is a joke, right?  Y-you’ve got to be f*cking kidding me, right?!” She spat at Stacy, who looked stern again. 

“Young lady, I already gave you a warning about that word, that kind of language is not acceptable.  I’m sorry to do this on your first night, but when you are naughty you need to be corrected so you can learn to behave properly.  In just two steps she had closed the distance and in one fluid motion she had grabbed Clara by the wrist and sat down on the ottoman, knocking her purse onto the ground. Clara had no idea what to do other than to try to pull free of this crazy woman’s grip. She wasn’t relenting, however, and even as Clara shouted, “what the f*ck are you doing, you crazy b*tch!? You can’t f*cking touch me, I’m going to call the cops!”,  she felt herself being pulled over the larger woman’s lap and her skirt pulled up to expose her maroon boyshorts. 

“Clara, I’m disappointed in you. You are getting this spanking because you have used naughty language and because you are having a tantrum”, and with that, her hand landed on Clara’s butt, shocking and humiliating her more than hurting, though the countless spanks to follow did start to sting enough to bring tears to her eyes as she kicked and flailed, trying to get free of her tormenter. 

“You. SPANK. Do. SPANK. Not. SPANK. Use. SPANK. Naughty. SPANK. Words. SPANK. To. SPANK. Anyone. SPANK. Do. SPANK. You. SPANK. Understand? SPANK. SPANK. SPANK. 

She stopped spanking just as Clara started crying and righting the girl just as easily as she would a child, but holding her firmly in place, she looked her in the eyes. With a surprisingly calm and kind tone, Stacy asked again, “do you understand why you got that spanking?”  Clara sniffled, dazed, and just nodded, not knowing what else to do. 

“Now, I know that hurt, and I really didn’t want to have to do that, but you can’t misbehave like that without consequences. You also can’t just threaten to call the police when you don’t like your punishments. I am your guardian and it is my job to decide how to discipline you when you misbehave whether you agree or not.”  

“B-b-but I’m 18, I don’t need a guardian!” Clara blurred out, reaching up to wipe her eyes and feeling all of five. She couldn’t even believe that this was the only part she was arguing! 

“Clara, you signed over your guardianship to me when you signed up to the program, that’s the whole point of the H.E.L.P. arrangement. Guardians take care of the decisions and make sure to keep you and the other children in our care safe and healthy, help you with your classes, and look after your well-being.  I know it must not feel very good to have your bottom spanked, but cursing is not appropriate behavior for anyone, and it is important that you learn that. Your mother said that spankings tend to be most effective with you, though she did note that you are usually spanked on your bare bottom. This being your first night, I thought we could keep your panties up. Hopefully I won’t regret going easy on you.”

Clara just stared dumbly at the other woman, confusion and shock the only thing registering. She couldn’t feel her face. She wished she couldn’t feel her bottom, though it really wasn’t too hard a spanking. She just numbly shook her head, feeling like it had been inflated. 

“Okay sweetie, you take a minute to calm down, clean up, and get your teeth brushed and I’ll be back to get you all ready for bed”. Before Clara could respond, Stacy was out of the room. 

Clara stood up and rushed over, slamming her shoulder against the door, and quickly twisting the lock. She sank to the ground, starting as she felt the cool tile make contact with her hot bottom. She pulled her knees up to her chest and put her head down to think. Think, damnit!  What the f*ck was she talking about!?  How could Clara have signed over her rights to a guardian if she- and then it hit her. 

She HAD signed a bunch of papers for the program and she hadn’t really read them all that carefully. She was trying to get her mom off her case. Hurrying over to the ottoman, she picked up the papers she had dropped in her losing fight with Stacy, flipping back to the front. It looked vaguely familiar, she thought with a sinking feeling, as she stared down at a paper with the H.E.L.P. logo emblazoned in the corner. She scanned the page, turning to the next, then the next, feeling more and more like a prisoner in some horror film with every word. 

Housing and Education Leadership Program 

Welcome to the program!  We are pleased to announce that you have been approved for placement with H.E.L.P. The Housing and Educational Leadership Program has a graduation success rate of 100% and has helped countless alumni reach their full potential by serving as surrogate guardians to those students who are not yet of age or not yet ready for the responsibilities of independent living or levels of academic rigor on a college level. We are excited to add you to the ranks of success stories! 

H.E.L.P. works closely with each participant’s parents to create a bridge between home and college, to alleviate stressors and to keep students safe, healthy, and well-cared for, while teaching valuable life skills. 

Student participants must maintain at least half-time enrollment status with the college and must maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 to maintain eligibility in the program. 

Students must live on campus to maintain eligibility, and will be provided with suitable accommodations through the department of student housing. 

Students may elect to live on campus during breaks and summer at an additional cost, on a case-by-case basis to be determined by the student’s guardian and academic advisor. 

Students will be assigned personal academic and housing aids based on the following questionnaire (see appendix 3). 

She read on, flipping pages every so often, feeling more and more dread building. 

Students are required to attend at least 4 tutoring sessions per week with their aids, though additional sessions may be added on an as-needed basis as determined based on participant’s requirements. 

There were pages and pages of stuff like this, and definitely parts that sounded familiar, like the tutoring and the acceptance, but Clara certainly hadn’t really read all of it. One part that she had read, but didn’t think anything of at the time, now stood out to her like a dagger to her chest. 

Participants over the age of 18 engage in the program on an at-will basis, and can choose to withdraw at any time. 

That seemed fine, and pretty clear-cut. To her benefit, in fact. If not for the next part. 

Upon withdrawal, students will no longer be eligible for student housing, and must provide alternate accommodation information for continued enrollment at the college. Failure to do so within 24 hours of withdrawal from H.E.L.P. will result in a hold on the student’s account and academic and extracurricular eligibility pending proof of appropriate accommodations. 

This part had given her just a moment’s pause, but she had reasoned, at the time, that she could put up with some tutoring if it meant living away from home. She hadn’t seen any reason why she would want to withdraw. Now, this seemed like a prison sentence, and when she looked down to the bottom of the page and saw her own sloppy signature, she could have sworn she heard a key turning in a lock, sealing her into her proverbial cell. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Part 4:

Wait, this wasn’t some metaphorical key, Clara’s heart leapt into her throat as she realized that someone was using an actual key on her door. Before she could even think about what to do, the lock had clicked to the side and the door was being pulled open to reveal Stacy. With her meticulously highlighted brown waves, perfect pale manicure, stylish rings and bracelets, and tall athletic build, she made her simple collared shirt and jeans look to Clara like a real grown up’s clothing next to her own plaid skirt and v-neck. How in the world had such a perky woman less than a decade Clara’s senior suddenly gained the ability to cause Clara to shake at her mere sight?!

Clara stood up a little taller, consciously stopping herself from adjusting her skirt, and forced herself to make what felt like brazen and defiant eye contact with this unlikely nemesis. 

“Okay Clara, I hope you had enough time to really think about your behavior while I was gone. I want us to be friends, but I am going to always be your guardian first and foremost, so I need you to follow my rules. If you don’t understand any of the rules, you can feel free to ask me about them, and I’ll try to explain, but you certainly can’t just throw a tantrum like that. If I let you behave like that then I wouldn’t be doing my job of helping you to succeed on your own or in the world.  Do you understand why I needed to give you that spanking now?”

Clara honestly didn’t know what to say. She bit her bottom lip filtering through the numerous responses coming to mind, knowing that some of them could earn her another trip over this woman’s lap or worse, and wanting to change tracks. She had told Clara to ask about the rules, so maybe she was open to a real discussion and Clara had just come in guns blazing, throwing around curses and setting her off. She would have to tread carefully here if she had any hope of salvaging the situation. 

“Yes, Stacy.” Is what she settled on.  It felt like nails on a chalkboard to hear the words coming out in her own voice, but she could lose that battle and still win the war. 

“Okay then, sweetie, I’m glad that you understand. Can you tell me why you needed a spanking?”  

Of course the b*tch wasn’t going to let Clara off that easily. She wanted to draw it out, make her say it. Clara wouldn’t give her the satisfaction. She would rather sacrifice her butt cheeks than her dignity!  Except, looking at the woman, she didn’t seem to be getting any pleasure from making Clara say this. She wasn’t leering or smiling her, “I’m so perfect I don’t even get split ends or pimples and I poop candycorn” smile, or even giving her that absurd stern face. No, she was just looking kindly and patiently at Clara like… what?  Like someone looks at a little kid who has done something wrong but it’s kind of expected because they’re a stupid little kid. Did she honestly think that Clara needed that spanking? B*tch. Sh*t eating, mother f*cking b*tch. No, maybe she wasn’t being a b*tch. Maybe she honest-to-god didn’t understand the situation and she was just trying to do her job. Clara hadn’t gotten through the full questionnaire, but she’d read enough to understand what might have happened here with the whole rolling out of bed thing. One battle at a time. Keep your calm. 

Clara counted to ten in her head, then let out a breath of air she didn’t know she had been holding and said quietly and quickly, “for cursing”. And then her brain and her heart went to war and she only really came to when the blush had worn off her cheeks a bit and Stacy had said something perky about all being forgiven and trying our best. Whatever. On to more important things. 

“Look Stacy, I think you may have gotten the wro-“ she began, in as calm and emotionless voice as she could manage, and then Stacy had swept her into a hug that lifted her off her feet, and placed her back on the ground like she weighed nothing at all. Clara shook her head a little and tried to start again, but before she could, Stacy had already turned away from her and begun opening drawers. 

“Stacy, I think I know what happened with the questionnaire. My mom was probably answering like over my whole life, not current. She’s always crazy thorough like that. I got very slightly pink in the cheeks after I was given a medicine as a kid and to this day it says on my forms that I’m allergic, despite zero proof”, she practically ran out of breath, trying to get this out before she could be interrupted or before Stacy started looking towards the top of that ominous dresser. She refused to call it… well she refused to call it that other name even in her head. 

Stacy actually turned around at this, holding a pair of purple pajamas and gazing thoughtfully at the smaller girl. She looked like she might be considering something, and Clara felt a swell of hope. 

“Well Clara, I’m really proud of you for using your words and talking to me calmly, instead of throwing a tantrum. It looks like someone really may have learned her lesson”.  She smiled at Clara then like she had just done something impressive rather than mumble a string of barely coherent thoughts. And despite herself, Clara could feel her face twitching and had to fight off a smile. No, she doesn’t get a smile!  How could her muscles betray her like that?  Damned desire to please. 

“So then we can switch the bed?” Clara asked hopefully. 

“Oh honey, I really am so proud of you, and what you said might be true, but it’s really my job to err on the side of keeping you safe. You said it yourself, the bed isn’t uncomfortable, in fact it’s probably more comfortable than the cheap school ones!  Plus, you said before that you do fall out of bed sometimes. Remember?  You said you would put pillows under you just in case?”  Clara shuffled and looked down a bit. She could feel her hope deflating. She thought she would win in a reasoned discussion, but who knew logic might be on Stacy’s side after all?  She didn’t have much more to counter her with. 

“What if I just put the mattress on the floor? Then it won’t be far to fall?”

“Oh sweetie, we can’t do that, it’s against health and safety regulations. Come on, it really isn’t too bad. Just think of it like a day bed with an extra side!  Those are very chic, right?  And it really will keep you safe from rolling out of bed”. Stacy’s last statement rang with finality. 

So the bed would stay. Clara could concede this point, she supposed. It was a hard pill to swallow all the same. How would she ever have someone over to hookup?  Or even hang out?  She thought with alarm about Beth and Jay and how she had almost casually invited them down to her room, just to hold off at the last second, reasoning that she would wait until her bed had been delivered and her vision complete. She’d have to think of some way to get around that. Maybe it could become some kind of joke. She thought they would be nice enough about it but just the thought embarrassed her enough to send a heat from her scalp to her clavicle. 

“Okay”, Stacy clapped, pajamas no longer in her hands, “let’s get you dressed for the night and you’ll see how nice your bed is after all”. 

Clara’s eyes darted to the dresser where Stacy was looking, pajamas folded neatly next to the white changing pad. She had lost the bed, but this battle was far more important, and luckily she had reason on her side on this front.  

“Stacy, you see, actually, I think that the same thing might have happened with the questionnaire on… on some other stuff too.” Clara stumbled forward, readying the archers and steeling for the signal. 

“Oh yeah?  What kind of stuff?”, Stacy asked, her left eyebrow arched subtly and the ghost of a smile on her face, head cocked slightly to the side. She looked like someone humoring a little kid. But thankfully this kid had logic!  This girl. Adult. This adult. This full grown eighteen year old grown up adult. Who would be sleeping in a crib. Not a crib, A day bed with an extra rail!  Whatever, the logic. She would deploy the arrows and the logic. She hadn’t thought the metaphor through, but who cares, she just had to convince Stacy. 

“You see, I think my mom must have thought it was asking for like my whole history ever when she filled out this part”. As she spoke, Clara had picked up the packet of papers she had dropped when Stacy entered, quickly finding the most mortifying section and pointing. “See, when I was younger. Like much much younger, I had kind of… I sometimes would sort of… I used to um accidentally… have accidents. sometimes. Only sometimes. at night”. Brevity is the soul of wit, after all. What was going on with her. Get it together!  Time for the infantry. Or whoever. She really wasn’t up on the logistics of war and who went first. The bed had all been cannon fodder. This next part was where she would get Stacy to surrender and plead for amnesty. Or you know, take all of that horrible… stuff… off the changing tab-off the dresser. “But that hasn’t happened in like a really really long time, so I don’t need-I don’t wear, um… I’m good now. Really”. 

Stacy looked at Clara with a sympathetic nod. “Of course, lots of kids your age wet the bed and need diapers. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. That’s really exciting that you’ve been dry so much lately, you might be ready for panties soon!” Completely missed the point there, airhead. 

“Yeah so- wait, what?  No, no I mean I am ready for panties now!  I mean to say I wear them. I don’t even wear, um, anything at all like except panties. It’s been years. Seriously. I haven’t had any… problems since I was like 14 and it was only really like a couple of times because my dad had just died and I didn’t even wear - they weren’t like those- I don’t.”  She stammered, wanting to be very clear on this point. “So I don’t need, we can just get rid of all of the… all of that”, she finished lamely, gesturing in the general area of the changing supplies. 

Stacy took a step forward and put both of her hands on Clara’s shoulders, and actually bent down to be eye to eye with her, and with a sorrowful expression said, “that must have been really hard for you. I’m so so sorry that you had to go through all of that. Losing a parent is something no one is ready for, and especially not so young”. Clara was past the point of crying when she talked about her dad. She had passed that hurdle back in Sophomore year when Chelsea Wellings had asked her if she wanted Chelsea’s uncle Robb to dance with her at the father-daughter fundraiser. “No, thanks, I’m busy working that weekend anyway, but you have fun”, she had said, then walked away before the tears came out, swallowing down the acid feeling in her sinuses and at the back of her throat. Since then she hadn’t really cried about it, not even tearing up at Father’s Day commercials or when “dance with my father again” came on the radio. 

And yet somehow, with Stacy’s ballet slipper manicured hands planted on each shoulder, she felt the familiar feeling building up in the back of her throat, and worse yet, felt a traitorous tear break ranks to fall down her cheek. Sensing weakness and finding the breach, a few more followed suit, until Stacy had enveloped her in a hug and was patting her hair gently, saying “there, there, that’s okay, it’s okay to feel sad sometimes. I’m so sorry sweetie”. The patting turned to stroking and her words soon turned to humming and Clara straightened up, realizing that she had just literally cried on this woman’s shoulder. All while explaining why she didn’t need a diaper before she went to bed in her crib. What the f*ck kind of sorcery was she pulling?!

“There we go. Better?  It’s been a long day, and I really don’t want to make this any harder on you, and I really do believe you, but I’m afraid that I’ll have to check with your parents before I can sign off on letting you sleep without protection. The plastic mattress protector should help with the mattress, but it’s school policy that anyone who isn’t fully potty trained has to wear protection.”

Clara’s eyes got wide, at this and she shot out, “I am potty trained, really! I am!”, nearly stomping her foot in frustration. 

Stacy’s eyebrow went up an infinitesimal amount but she kept her smile as she reached up to brush away Clara’s leftover tears. “I believe you sweetie, that’s really great,

But I just have to check with your parents. So I’m just gonna give them a quick call and see if they’re still awake, okay?”  With that, she pulled a cell phone out of the back pocket of her jeans and scrolled for a moment before pushing the call button and holding the phone up to her ear. Clara listened for the ring, but her heart sank as she heard her mom’s voice, uncharacteristically light and slightly slurred saying “you’ve reached the cellphone of Brenda Quinn Dietrich. I am currently away on a three week cruise with minimal service. Please leave a message and I’ll do my best to get back to you at the earliest possible availability”. Clara could hear music in the background and the tinkling of glasses. She heard Ray’s voice calling, “Bren, Bren honey, they have something called a Bob Marley, you’ve got to taste thi-!”, and then the recording clicked off into a mechanical beep. 

Okay, Clara thought, maybe they haven’t disembarked yet. Then maybe she will still have service. She could see the message and call right back. “The party you have dialed has an incoming mailbox that is full and is not able to accept new messages at this time. Goodbye.”  Clara listened to the dull click of the call being ended after that robotic woman had dealt her that blow. 

She looked up at Stacy with pleading eyes. “Can… can you t-try again?”  Stacy looked sadly back at her and gave a small nod, hitting the call button again and getting the same message. Once. Twice more. And then she looked up and gave Clara a sympathetic smile. 

Clara just looked down at her shoes, not wanting to look at Stacy just then. She couldn’t believe this. After all of her mother’s overbearing helicopter parenting lately, here she was needing her and getting nothing. Not even her voicemail. Clara could feel the tears starting to well up again, and after crying so many times already tonight, she felt like they met no resistance at the gate and kept going, spilling quietly over her cheeks and down her neck. 

Stacy was moving around in her blurry periphery, and Clara could hear something like plastic crinkling, something being pulled out, but she still didn’t look up. Not until she felt something cool and wet make contact with her face, wiping the tears tracks off her cheeks and chin, the snot dripping from her nose, did she look up to see Stacy there with a baby wipe in hand, same kind look on her face. 

“I’m sorry sweetie, I know today has been a lot, let’s take some deep breaths, okay?” 

“I-hic-I do-hic-I don’-hic”, Clara wasn’t sure what she even wanted to say at this point, and trailed off into more cascading tears and ragged breathing while Stacy wrapped her arms around her and stroked her hair, occasionally reaching up to wipe her face with the damp cloth in her hand. 

When Clara had hiccuped herself into a sort of trance, Stacy pulled her up and pushed her straying hairs behind her ears, wiped her cheeks and nose again, and held the wipe up to her nose, saying, “blow”. Clara didn’t even fight her on it, blowing into the baby wipe and allowing Stacy to guide her down onto the ottoman while she stood to get a fresh wipe, handing it to Clara and perching herself on the edge of the rocker. 

“How about we try your step dad, yeah?”  Stacy asked, once Clara had blown her nose again and was more or less calming down. 

Ray!  Oh god, there was still Ray!  Clara’s heart puffed up again with hope. Thank god Stacy was there, she had all but forgotten about Ray!   

Stacy scrolled through her contacts, squinted for a second at the phone, and hit the call button before holding the phone up to her ear again. Clara could hear the phone ringing!  Once. Twice. Three times. Four. Clara’s heart sank and she felt that last puff of hope exhaled out in a stuttering post-cry breath as the phone rang for the fifth time, but then she heard the crackle of the line being picked up, heard loud party noises, drunken merriment, the clatter of plates, lilting conversations overlapping with laughter and the tinkling of piano keys. And then Ray!  “Hello?”  

“Hi, Mr. Dietrich?  This is Stacy Peters. We met earlier today. I’m Clara’s guardian in the H.E.L.P. association. I’m just calling to-“ but she was cut off by a crash of what sounded like glass and raucous laughter on the other end. “Mr. Dietrich? Is everything-“

It sounded like Ray was moving, walking maybe, his voice muffled, the background noises changing from laughter to shouting to thumping base to sounds of clinking China and strong wind. God, Ray, find somewhere quiet please!  “Bren!  Bren, honey!”  Ray was shouting, though not into the receiver. “Hello?  Stacy?  Is everything alright? Is Clara okay?! What’s-“ but he was cut off by the muffled sound of Clara’s mother approaching, shouting in a panicked but clearly past tipsy voice, “Clara!? What’s wrong with Clara, Ray!?” And then Ray, muffled as though he were covering the mouthpiece, “Bren, I don’t know, just let me find ou-“, but Stacy, warrior goddess that she was took this momentary weak spot to jump in to Clara’s rescue, white horse and all!  What had Clara ever disliked about this heroic Amazon, she couldn’t fathom at the moment as she nearly shouted into the receiver, “Mr. Dietrich, Mrs. Dietrich, Clara is fine, everything is just fine. Seriously, she’s right here with me about to head to bed. She just wanted me to call you to check in abou-”, but Ray was shouting away from the phone again, “Brenda, honey she’s fine no really, she’s heading to bed.”  Then more distant but higher, “oh thank goodness. Oh I’m so happy that she’s with Stacy, tell her goodni-“. 

“Mr. Dietrich?  Yeah, I was just checking in-“, but again, the sounds of what appeared to be a heck of a party drowned her out, someone shouting merrily, and her mother’s laughter then, “Ray, have you seen m-“, and more tinkling glass and the announcement of a dance contest starting somewhere and some wolf whistles and giggles from close to the phone. 

“Think I saw it behind th-“, Ray’s voice spoke away from the mouthpiece, then muffled sounds of movement, phone being jostled, “ou check the bar ye-“, more staticky sounds and then “shoot, hang on- phones gonna die”, and then his voice was clearer, party noises still swelling behind him, Clara’s mother’s voice still searching for something and calling for Ray, hip hop gearing up, more catcalls and wolf whistling and laughter. “Hello?  Stacy?  Thanks for checking in, tell Clara we love her and sleep tight, we’ll call back soo-“, and then the beep beep beep of the call dying and a deafening silence. 

23 hours ago, keith60 said:

i wish the story was longer  it was good

It’s def gonna be longer. Not sure yet how long, but I’ll post if it’s finished 

• Like 8

Well written and requires so little suspension of disbelief (OK, it’s about on the level of Home Alone) that it’s frightening! Congratulations: don’t be I so much of a hurry to keep posting that you stop enjoying it or slip from  the high standard you have set.

• Like 2

Part 5:

Clara couldn’t seem to look up from the ground. There was this odd crack in the tile under the rocker that looked like a lowercase ‘q’, and Clara couldn’t seem to move her eyes from this spot. Not at the sound of Stacy clearing her throat, or saying her name gently. Not at the sound of her own brain yelling at her to do something.  How could this be happening?  It didn’t feel real. 

She felt more than saw Stacy lean forwards, stowing her phone in her back pocket as she did so. It was only when she felt arms enveloping her in a warm embrace and she heard someone howling that she broke her stare and looked up to see Stacy’s kind and concerned face. Clara looked behind her to see where the sound was coming from before catching sight of the pair in the mirror. Two things struck her at once, then. That there wasn’t anyone else there in the room with them, and that her face was wet again. 

She was crying. No, sobbing. As soon as she realized it, she willed it to stop, but instead found herself clutching at Stacy’s starched white shirt as she buried her face in her shoulder. At some point, Clara felt herself being guided back around the ottoman, then down, lifted slightly at the same time, but she didn’t move or resist, actually wrapping her legs around Stacy as she moved them both onto the rocking chair and slowly started to sway. Clara didn’t release her grip, yet slowly felt herself melting into Stacy’s chest. It could have been a few minutes or much much longer, but Stacy waited until Clara’s sobs had subsided into sniffles and shuddering hiccups, gently stoking her hair and rubbing her back the whole time, before saying anything. 

“Better?” she asked, in a quiet voice close to Clara’s head, which was still resting on her shoulder.  Clara raised her head slightly, to see a large wet oval left behind where her face had been. She could still feel the fabric of Stacy’s shirt cluched in her fingers and quickly released them, feeling suddenly self conscious to be straddling the larger woman.  “Um… s-s-sorry”, Clara said, stumbling and tripping backwards on the ottoman as she struggled to stand. 

“Woah, I gotcha”, Stacy said, catching Clara under the armpits as she started to fall backwards. She deposited Clara onto the ottoman in a seated position and leaned forward in the chair facing her, scooting to the edge, and coming face to face with the small girl. 

“Thanks”, Clara mumbled, looking down again. 

“No problem, sweetie. Seriously, it’s my job to keep you safe, but honestly, you kind of melt my heart. I’d probably want to look out for you even if it weren’t my job”. 

Clara might have argued against the implication that she needed taking care of, but something about her stuffed up nose, the drying tear stains on her cheeks, and that wet stain on Stacy’s blouse pulled her up short. She just looked at Stacy and waited. Maybe she would let this stupid thing go for tonight after seeing how hard it had been for Clara. Like when a cop let you off with a warning when you looked really sorry. 

“Listen Clara, I know that tonight has been a really tough night. It’s your first night away from home, and there are a lot of big changes you are having to deal with. I know it was hard not to be able to really talk to your mom about your bedwetting, but you trusted me and we found a way to make you feel okay. I’m really proud of you for that”. Stacy smiled that smile that really seemed to make Clara feel proud, despite the ridiculous nature of being praised for crying her eyes out on this woman’s lap like a baby. 

“I’m gonna ask you to be brave and trust me again, okay?  We need to get you ready for bed, it’s past the time you should have been asleep”, Stacy said, and Clara knew the battle was lost, but some small part of her just couldn’t believe this was happening. She nodded the smallest bit, mutely. 

“Okay, can you stand up for me, Clara?  Let’s get you over to the changing table”. 

“S-St-Stacy, c-ca-can I wear goodnites to bed instead?” Clara asked, shuffling as slowly as she could towards the dresser, stopping far enough away that she couldn’t touch it if she reached out both arms. Maybe this compromise would work. It would certainly be better than the alternative, and she had worn… those things… for a while when she had been… going through stuff. It felt like a little kid begging for training pants instead of diapers. And maybe that’s because that’s exactly what it was. 

Stacy looked at her sympathetically, though even as she spoke, she didn’t put back the large white rectangle she had just pulled from the shelf above the dresser, placing it on the pad and closing the distance between them. The fact that she actually had to bend over to put her face on level with Clara's didn't make the girl feel any more mature, as Stacy said, "oh honey, I wish I could give you pull-ups, but your forms say that you are a heavy wetter, and they’re really just meant to hold small accidents when you can’t get to the potty in time, not big accidents. Let’s just get you changed and you’ll see, it’s not that different front your training pants. Maybe even more comfy!” When Clara didn’t respond, Stacy just reached down and took her hand, leading her to the dresser. 

“Okay, honey, can you hop up for me?” Stacy asked, and Clara shook her head slightly. If this was happening she couldn’t bear to be a willing participant. This couldn’t be happening. 

Stacy just sighed and lifted Clara quickly, placing her on the edge of the changing mat, eliciting a crinkle that caused Clara to cringe. “Alright?  And down you go”. Stacy didn’t ask this time if Clara could do it herself, just reaching forward and guiding the girl onto her back. Clara dug her fingernails into her arms, feeling pricks of pain that reminded her that all of this was actually happening and not just some horrific dream. 

Clara just lay there, cutting into her own arms and staring at the stars overhead as Stacy removed her shoes and socks, placing them on the floor, before moving up to her skirt.  Quickly working the clasp undone, she paused, looking at Clara, who refused to meet her look. 

“Alright Clara, honey, I’m gonna take your skirt and panties off now, just relax, I’ll be quick”. Stacy said, and patted Clara’s leg reassuringly. She slid the zipper down, meeting at a hint of resistance in the middle, and leaning forward to get a better angle. “Okay, sweetie, can you lift up your bottom for me?”

Clara barely complied, but Stacy only needed a second to get the skirt all the way down to her ankles, then off. From there it disappeared, presumably into the wicker hamper next to the dresser. Stacy wasn’t sure, she was busy trying to will herself to pass out so she wouldn’t have to be aware of the hands working their way up to the waist of her underwear, grasping the elastic and then-

“And up again!” Stacy said, then, when Clara didn’t move, “tushy up, sweetie”, and Clara felt her last layer of protection from this nightmare being shimmied down her legs and felt the cool air and the heat of the blush that seemed to be spreading from her hair to her shoulders. She waited for the sound of crinkling plastic, keeping her eyes trained on the three sisters above. 

“Oh honey, no don’t do that!”, Clara broke her trance and looked over to see Stacy’s concerned face as she gently pulled Clara’s hands off her arms. She had been digging her fingernails in so hard that deep purple crescents remained where they had been, not hinting at fading. Stacy rubbed the place where the marks stubbornly stayed, and looked up, suddenly smiling wide and reaching up.  “Here, why don’t you hold onto this little guy while I get you sorted?  I’ll bet he won’t mind if you cuddle him hard and then you won’t break your skin!”  

And with that, Stacy had pulled “Arthur”, Clara’s old stuffed monkey off the shelf where he had been displayed just for a sake of nostalgia that Clara thought actually hinted at her maturity. Like how men who were secure in their masculinity would wear pink. That thought was dashed as she felt the matted fur pushed into her arms, instinctively squeezing him and looking back up at the stars as she heard the thunderous crinkle of a diaper being shaken open. She inhaled and held her breath. 

“Alright, tushy up again, honey!”, Stacy said, patting the outside of her thigh gently. When Stacy failed to lift enough for her liking, she simply sighed lightly, and gathered the small girls ankles in one hand, pushing her legs back so her knees were bend, then lifting her legs up, up, until her naked bottom was exposed. Clara could hear the diaper being slid under her, but was surprised when she wasn’t placed immediately onto it, instead jumping a little and looking down to see Stacy sheepishly smiling and disposing of a baby wipe, saying, “oops, sorry, I should have warned you that was going to be chilly”. With that she lowered Clara onto the thick padding, turning to grab a container of baby powder, twisting the cap and sprinkling it over Clara’s front, reaching out and grabbing her ankles to sprinkle more onto her bottom, surprising Clara again as she was manipulated so easily. Set down once more on the padding, Clara again stared up at the stars, realizing that she was still clutching Arthur, now to her chest, tightly. Sorry Arthur, she thought, loosening her grip, but still holding on tightly as she could feel the front of the diaper being pulled up between her legs, then felt it being placed carefully over her lower belly, and heard the tapes being opened and placed, scritttch, scritttch, scritttch, and scritttch as both sides were secured, sealing her into the thick padding. 

“Aaaaand all done!”, Stacy sang out, voice chipper again, patting the front of the diaper. “See, that wasn’t so bad, was it?!  Let’s get these pajamas on, then it is officially time for bed”. Stacy had opened up the pale purple pajama shorts from before, and slid them up Clara’s legs before she could react, once more grabbing Clara by the ankles and lifting so she could scoot the back up under her bottom. 

“Hmm I think these ones might be a bit small… Stacy said, “but they’ll be fine for tonight, it’s not like you’re going anywhere but to bed, right!” Stacy was going to say something about heading to the bathroom, not having brushed her teeth or… oh god, she couldn’t have been that stupid, could she?!  She hadn’t even thought about it in all of her hysterics and the million things that seemed to have happened since coming back to her room, but now that she had recognized the need to pee, it seemed to be only increasing as she was pulled to a sitting position by Stacy. 

Stacy reached out, moving to take Arthur, but Clara’s grip had tightened again in her realization, and Stacy met the resistance to her gentle tug with a chuckle. “Don’t worry honey, I’ll give him right back, okay?  I just need you to put your hands up for me”. Clara didn’t offer any resistance as she tried to think through what she could do. She felt Stacy sliding her t-shirt off and wracked her brain, startling when she felt Stacy leaning against her, arms reaching around as though hugging her, releasing along with the clasp of her bra, sliding it down off her shoulders as Clara reached up to cover her breasts with both hands. 

“Eep!” She squeaked, then “I-I can do that myself!” Only to be met with a chuckle and Stacy’s hands already pulling the soft purple tank top over her head. 

“Oh don’t even worry about it, it’s not like I haven’t just changed your diaper”, and with that, she had replaced Arthur in Clara’s arms, and lifted her onto the ground, reaching out to guide her towards the bed. Clara could feel the diaper pushing her upper thighs apart a bit, not enough to make her waddle, but certainly enough to change her normal gait and enough to remind her of its presence. That and the crinkle that met each movement and step. 

Clara had to act now or she’d be stuck and she would never sleep with her bladder this full, let alone with this pillow taped to her crotch.  What could she do?  

12 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

Clara is really holding out hope but I bet her mom is just fine with the way Stacy is caring for Clara.

I’d say at this point her mom would be surprised and would probably confirm Clara’s story, though the crib may stay as she is a roller. “We really ought to consider something like that for your room at home. It’s kind of pretty, even. Like a daybed!”  She wouldn’t have any problem with the spanking though, other than that it may have been a bit lenient. 

On 8/14/2021 at 11:03 AM, Bluebird67 said:

Well written and requires so little suspension of disbelief (OK, it’s about on the level of Home Alone) that it’s frightening! Congratulations: don’t be I so much of a hurry to keep posting that you stop enjoying it or slip from  the high standard you have set.

You totally inspired me to give it the time to really flesh out this part instead of rushing it. ?thanks!  Totally worth it, because it gave a lot more believability to how some of the more childish parts could fit, like the stuffy. 

• Like 11

“Um… Stac-“, Clara cleared her throat and tried again as she stopped in front of the bed, “Stacy, I don’t think I’m quite ready for bed yet, so you can just head out and I’ll just read for a little or something”. She could hear the diaper crinkling as she shifted to the other foot. 

Stacy turned to face Clara with the same look she had had when she told Clara that it was no dice on getting rid of the bed. Uh oh. No dice. How did Clara know so many of Stacy’s faces already? It was only the first night. And then it hit Clara that if she couldn’t get in touch with her mom the next day she might be doing this all again. 

“Sorry kiddo, no can do. We have to get you into a consistent sleep schedule and it’s past your bedtime. Anyway, I have to put the rail up before I head out”. Stacy looked pointedly at the bed. 

“Uh but… I can just do it when I’m ready to go to sleep. Promise.”  Clara tried. 

“Clara, I just told you, it’s part of my job. I can’t leave until you are secured. Now it’s past time for bed and you don’t want to be overtired all day tomorrow. We have to pick up all of your books, find your class buildings, and head to the tutoring center”. This time Stacy actually pulled back the blanket and top sheet and patted the sunny mattress as she finished, “up up”. 

Clara wasn’t sure she should push this further, but she really had no choice. She tried, “b-but I haven’t brushed my teeth yet”, and looked up to see Stacy’s smile betray a hint of frustration. She recovered quickly, sighing lightly and bending down to look Clara in the eye, asking in a calm voice, “honey, are you fibbing to get out of bedtime?”  

Clara was caught up short. She answered quickly, “n-no, really, see?” and bared her teeth in a ridiculous smile, realizing that this made her seem like a small child. Of course Stacy wouldn’t be able to tell just by looking. She just felt the need to prove it, to have a valid reason to get out of the diaper so she could go to the bathroom and then-

“Oh Clara, I asked you to take care of that after your spanking. I’m disappointed in you. Let’s get those teeth brushed, then it’s straight to bed, seriously. You are on thin ice”. She said, walking over to the shelf by the door and taking Clara’s toothpaste and toothbrush out of the wire caddy (so much nicer than those ridiculous plastic eyesores), and holding them out to the girl. 

Clara started to walk towards her, but was surprised to find that Stacy had already closed the distance and was leading her by the shoulders towards the sink in the corner of the room that Clara had completely forgotten existed. The sink meant to save everyone a trip down the hall for just this kind of purpose. 

Clara allowed herself to be pulled to the sink, and had her toothbrush deposited into her hand, then to her surprise, watched as Stacy pulled her wrist up and deposited a pea-sized dot of aqua paste onto the bristles, closing the cap and putting her hands on her hips, the hand still holding the toothpaste tube resting on the knuckles. 

Clara stood numbly for a moment. She was trying to think up a new plan for how to get out of the diaper and off to the bathroom. She had thought she might be able to avoid saying the real reason, and she might have succeeded but for the damned sink. She would just have to admit the truth and get Stacy to let her take the diaper off now. 

“Stacy I… I don’t- um… I need-“ but she was cut off by Stacy taking the hand holding the toothbrush and depositing it, bristle side down onto her bottom left molars. 

“Brush, Clara.”  She said with finality. 

So Clara would have to wait until she was done brushing. No big deal. She would have a minute to compose herself. Maybe a few minutes. Yes, a few minutes to compose a speech would be good. She brushed her bottom teeth, then the other side, the top, making sure to get the back molars, the inside edges. She even went back and brushed the roof of her mouth, scraped her tongue, gagging and spitting, but returning to the task until she couldn’t think of what to do but to return for a last pass on everythi- “Clara, I think you are done. You’re not the first kid who has ever tried to stall bedtime before”. 

Clara scowled at her, sputtering out an “Iun ot uh iiiiuhh”, earning her an impatient and threatening eyebrow raise as she rinsed, then started flossing then washing her face more quickly. When she had finished patting on cream, she was ready to tell Stacy about her need, but she looked up to see her steely, no-nonsense face and balked, allowing herself to be led crinkling towards the bed again, this time by the elbow. She realized that she had kept Arthur gripped there, between her arm and her ribs, even as she had washed and brushed, and it caused her cool face to heat up again. 

“Uh Stacy, I think… I think I… uh. I think I need to go to the bathroom. So… can… can you…”

Stacy showed more than a little frustration this time, actually scowling down at Clara. “Oh Clara, really this is getting ridiculous. You think you need to go or you know?” 

Clara stammered, “I-I know” Clara said, looking down at her bare feet. She had fleetingly thought that Stacy would be proud of her for knowing, for not having an accident right there in her diaper, but then she remembered that she was an adult and this was only a precaution for a problem she had long since left behind. She really was feeling turned around. Of course Stacy was annoyed. She had told Clara to be ready for bed and now it seemed like she was just coming up with any excuse to avoid it… just like a little kid might pull with a babysitter. 

Stacy just sighed and then reached under the bed to pull out Clara’s slippers, bending down to slide them onto her feet. She went over to the changing table, and returned with a packet of wipes and another diaper, more powder. “Okay, let’s go”, she said firmly, but she didn’t let any annoyance show in her voice, back to that overly sweet tone Clara saw as alternately comforting and condescending.

Clara didn’t know what to say. She looked up at her reflection in the full length mirror, hardly obscured by Stacy’s waiting form.  What she saw was worse than she had thought. She knew her eyes were red rimmed and puffy from crying, her nose stuffy and red tipped, and her hair matted down around her face from her careless face washing, but the real problem was much lower. Her tank top stopped just below her navel, it was a crop top and while that might normally be stylish and cute, it wasn’t helping what lay beneath. The white plastic of the diaper stuck out three or four inches above her lilac shorts, and they slipped further down in the back, revealing 1/3 of the the smooth back of the diaper, the crinkled elastic of the waist. The thin lilac material did nothing to obscure the bulge in the front, and she had a feeling that if anyone looked from the right angle, they could make out the cuffs of the leak guards or the bulky white crotch of the thing as her short shorts moved with her. 

“I-I-i can’t… can’t I… can I please take off the diaper here and I can just go and come right back?  Why do you need all of that stuff?” Clara asked, feeling a new sense of dread. 

“Well, these diapers were meant to keep your bed dry in case of accidents, I hadn’t planned on taking it off of you so soon. I’m not so sure how the tabs will reseal, so this one”, she lifted the folded diaper in her left hand, “is for just in case.  The wipes and powder should be self explanatory. And no, Clara, I can’t take your diaper off here, I’m not having you go down the hall wearing nothing but those short shorts, we don’t need to give everyone a look at your private parts”. 

Clara couldn’t argue with this. But she would much rather go commando than to set foot out of the room like this. No way. 

“Bu-but I can just put some underwear on and then go and come right back and then you can jus-“ but for what felt like the millionth time tonight, she was stopped short by Stacy’s voice. 

“No.” Stacy’s simple decision was unexpected and Clara forgot the rest of her argument right there. “Clara, we have been through this, I’m not having you fussing about bedtime and playing around. I will take you to the bathroom if you need to go, but we aren’t playing games or wasting time here. Let’s go”. 

Clara knew she wouldn’t make it to the morning. She wasn’t going out of the room like this for all the money in the world, however, so she did the only thing she could think of, and pouted. “I-I donhavtagoanymore”, she rushed out, crossing her arms and planting her feet firmly. 

Stacy sighed again and came back to look into her eyes, asking once, “are you sure?  You just said you had to go”. 

Clara stood firm, “I don’t have to. I really don’t”. 

Stacy didn’t yield, didn’t put the diaper or the wipes, or the powder down yet. She just looked at Clara and said, “Clara, I really think it’s a good idea to try anyway. You can just go sit on the potty and if some pee pee comes out that’s great, if not, at least we tried, right?”  She seemed to be feeding off of the ridiculous childishness of the situation, falling into phrases and words like potty and pee pee that Stacy was sure she hadn’t used before. Probably a kind of muscle memory from babysitting actual babies. 

It didn’t help reaffirm Clara’s maturity when she stomped her foot and said in a whine, “no, I don’t have to, I don’t want to go!”, scampering up and plopping onto the crinkly mattress. 

Stacy shrugged and seemed to think it better not to respond, and placed the items on the changing pad, then walked back to her small charge. She lifted the blanket silently so that Stacy could slide under it, then tucked it tight under the mattress before smoothing her hand over Clara’s forehead, pushing her loose hairs out of her eyes, and saying “goodnight, Clara”, and heading to the door. She flicked the lights off as she went, leaving Clara in darkness aside from the light shining in her window from a lamp post nearby and the stars dimly glowing above her head. The slanting light fell sideways across the crib slats, stretching their shadows all the way to the changing pad and the waiting diaper there. At least I can try mom again, Clara thought, looking away from that white prison and deciding that she would avoid this ridiculous fate tomorrow night at all costs. 

She shimmied a bit under the covers, focused again on her bladder. It wasn’t too dire yet, but it would definitely need to be sorted soon. She would just wait a few minutes, then when she was sure Stacy had gone to bed, she could sneak out of bed, take off the diaper, and then head to the bathroom. She wasn’t sure she would be able to get the tapes back on exactly in the same spots, but she had a lot of diapers there on the shelves to get it right. After wiggling out of the covers, she figured Stacy must be back in her room by now. It wasn’t that far away, after all.

Well now is as good a time as any, she thought, pushing herself onto her knees, diaper and bed rustling with her movements. Reaching up to grab the bars in front of her, she pulled herself into a standing position, legs just slightly pushed apart at the top by the unfamiliar bulk, forcing her to correct her balance and step onto Arthur’s head. Oof, poor guy wasn’t having a very good night either. The rails of the bed reached up much higher than she had thought just looking at them, she realized as she rested her chest against them, noting that they came up to her shoulders. This was going to be a bit harder than she had thought. She squatted down, searching for a release lever, feeling around at the base of the mattress. Her arm bent awkwardly, she looked for her phone for some light, realizing that it was still resting on the dresser across the room. Damn.  She felt around for a bit more before huffing and standing back up. She actually had to pee pretty badly now. Wasting all of that time before, and drinking orange soda with her Cheetos and sour gummy worms with Jay and Beth had been fun, but it wasn’t helping her current situation.
“Okay, so up and over it is”, she thought, and gripped the edge railing steeling herself for it. She tried to pull herself up, but she couldn’t quite get her leg over the railing. Maybe it would be better to take the diaper off first, she realized. So she shimmied her shorts down, letting them fall at her ankles, and fumbled her fingers to the first tab. She pulled but nothing happened. Damn, they were really stuck on there. These weren’t like the pampers she had changed her little cousin out of when she babysat with the little Velcro tabs. These were like stickers, but really really strong stickers. She squeezed her legs together a bit, fighting off the urge to pee. It wasn’t concerning to her, she wasn’t going to have an accident. She could probably make it another few hours, honestly, she just might explode.

Part of her actually wondered if she would be able to have an accident no matter how hard it got. One time at the park she had been absolutely desperate, eons worse than this, bad enough that she was worried she might cause actual harm to her body. She had actually tried to let a tiny little bit out into her underwear, reasoning that her menstrual pad would catch it and it might relieve some of the pressure on her bladder before her kidneys exploded. Or whatever happens when you hold your pee too long. In the end she hadn’t been able to get the stream going, but luckily she had found a port-a-potty around the corner from the closed restrooms just after.

This time was nowhere near that, but she did want to get a move on. She pulled harder at the first tape, adjusting her grip and with a a scriiiiiiitch it released, but she could feel a bit of plastic stuck to it, and she realized she would probably have to find somewhere to stash this diaper and try a new one when she got back. No big deal. She moved on to the other side, then the lower tab, feeling the diaper fall away from her right hip as a cool gust of air made her shiver slightly. She pulled the last tape aside with a final scriiitch and the diaper fell between her legs.  She bent over, grabbing her shorts and the diaper in the same hand, and tossed the diaper over the rail to land with a slight “pft” on the carpet. Bending over slightly she held the railing with her free hand and shuffled her feet into the leg holes, pulling the shorts up and working to keep her balance as she straightened them out. 

“Okay, let’s try this again”, she thought to herself, and with a few more failed attempts that left her slamming her shoulder and elbow into the back railings, she finally managed to hoist her leg up and over, leaving her stradling the railing when- the door was pulled open and light from the hall outside spilled in, momentarily blinding her and causing her to fall backwards off the railing, back into the bed, heart in her throat and a panicked scream muffled only by the hands she used to cover her face. She could feel a warm wetness splashing off her legs and pooling around and under her as the tall intruder came forward menacingly, reaching out…

“Clara?  What were you doing, are you okay?!  Are you hurt?!”

• Like 9

Part 7:

Stacy’s voice had sounded stern at first, but quickly changed to concern as she rushed forward, running her hands over the smaller girl’s head, feeling for injuries.

Clara, for her part was in shock. The adrenaline that had flooded her body when she thought a stranger was breaking into her room had now receded and in its place was confusion and exhaustion and a feeling like her limbs were made of jello. She didn’t think she could talk, but just shook her head under the woman’s touch. 

“Hang on, let me turn the light on so I can check you over”, Stacy said, sounding concerned still, but less panicked herself. 

Clara froze as the gentle hands retreated, the hallway light that she had become used to replaced by the sharp flare of overhead fluorescence and the gentle sound of the door being pulled shut. As Clara’s eyes struggled to adjust for the second time, Stacy had returned and looking over the edge of the crib, froze, concern turning to something else as she eyed the discarded diaper, facedown on the rug, and the dark puddle under Clara, soaking a dark ring through her purple shorts and spreading like a shadow onto the yellow sheets beneath. 

Clara had had many feelings up to this point, but the shame that came from Stacy’s look was an unexpected one. Embarrassment? Sure.  Surprise? Check. Speechlessness? Uhhh. But shame?  She felt like a little kid, sitting in her crib in a puddle of her own urine, minutes after throwing a near-tantrum about not having to go to the potty and taking off her diaper to escape. Not even a little kid, a toddler. Worse than fear about what would come next, was the feeling that she had disappointed Stacy again, and somehow she found herself more hurt by that idea than anything else. She bent her head and started to cry. 

“Oh Clara, what are we going to do with you?” Was all Stacy said before picking up the discarded diaper, turning it over in her hands and sighing quietly. She placed it into a small narrow trash can near the dresser that Clara hadn’t seen before, and which she hadn’t placed there herself, only to return with the pack of baby wipes. 

“Are you okay?  Did you get hurt anywhere?” she asked gently, then when she didn’t get a reply, she reached down and the front railing slid out of the way so she could put a hand on the crying Clara’s shoulder. “Clara honey, are you hurt? Did you bump your head?” She asked again, moving to strike the small girl’s head gently. 

Clara shook her head again not looking up or reaching to stem the flow of quiet tears. She was suddenly too tired to think of what to do or say. She just wanted this to not be happening. She wanted Stacy to leave but she also didn’t know what to do or feel like she had it in her to handle the wet bed and her clothes, or really anything at all. She just wanted it to be better. Her breathing hitched and her crying took on more force as emotions and exhaustion overwhelmed her. She just lay her head down to the side of the puddle and kept crying, covering her eyes with her hands.

“Oh Clara, honey, calm down. It’s okay, it’s gonna be okay”,  she heard, and Stacy’s already familiar hands rubbed circles on her back. She still didn’t move, not even when Stacy asked if she could sit up for her. She remembered hearing something about the nervous system and fight or flight responses to danger, but she hadn’t considered this reaction. God she was pathetic. 

Stacy just reached under her and heaved her torso up into a seated position, then slid her over and back onto her back, carefully moving her out of the puddle. She shushed and hummed as she gently slid the cold and clammy shorts down Clara’s legs, plucking wipe after wipe out of the container “fwoot… fwooot, fwoot”, and running them over Clara’s legs, her stomach, her butt, being exceedingly gentle as she thoroughly cleaned the girl’s labia, wiping at her smooth pubic area, curtesy of a recent wax, and balling up the used wipes, retreating from view. She returned a moment later, Clara’s tears still flowing, shaking open a fresh diaper, and holding the baby powder. 

“It’s okay, Clara, I’m not going to punish you for taking off your diaper. I would love to know what you were thinking, but I’m just glad that you’re okay, and I think you feel bad enough as it is, huh?” Stacy practically whispered, patting Clara’s knee. Without preamble, she had gathered Clara’s ankles and pushed them back and up to slide the diaper under her, quickly dusting her with baby powder and lowering her back onto the waiting pad. After the cold and wet clinginess of her shorts and bedsheets, the warm dry padding and soft, sweet smelling powder was almost welcome to Clara’s fried senses. She could feel the front of the diaper being drawn up between her legs like the last time, and heard the rip and stick, the gentle tug of the four tapes, and then a gentle pat to the front of her diaper. Her cries had shifted to sniffles, but the tears were still dripping under the hands that covered her face. 

“Come here, sweetie, let’s just move you over here while I get your sheets changed, okay?  It’s okay honey, you’re all dry now. It’s okay”. Clara felt herself being pulled back into a seated position, and then lifted. She didn’t think as she wrapped her legs around Stacy’s waist, and burrowed her face into the fabric of her collar, breathing in shuddering sighs and clinging to her blouse again.

Stacy had only meant to set Clara on her feet, and stumbled a bit at the unexpected weight of the girl. She wasn’t heavy by any means, Stacy probably had nearly fifty pounds on the tiny thing, but she was still large enough to throw her off balance when she clung to her with such unexpected abandon. Regaining her stability, Stacy put one hand under the small girl’s diapered bottom and placed the other behind her back, abandoning the powder and the mess for the time being, and slowly walking the two of them over to the rocking chair. Easing into a seated position, she moved Clara’s legs to either side, and started to hum and pat her diapered bottom as she might with an overtired baby, rubbing circles on her back and gently stroking her hair with the other hand. 

They sat and rocked like that as Clara’s breathing stuttered and slowed, evening out, her tears slowing to a stop, before Clara found herself being shifted awake as Stacy moved her to the rug, laying her gently down on the soft tufts of cream and grey that had seemed so stylish this morning. Not wanting to face Stacy or any of this, Clara kept still, easing her eyes shut and relaxing her body. It wasn’t long before she was being lifted again and set down on fresh sheets, this time dotted with yellow suns, Clara knew even with her eyes closed, as they were the only other sheets in the room. She kept her body relaxed as something soft and familiar was placed into her arms, then a cover pulled up over her chest chest, her forehead and hair gently stroked, and then the release of that warm and soft hand as the rail was pulled up and clicked into place. Seconds later she could tell behind her eyelids that the light had been clicked off quietly. The door was closed with a gentle tug before Clara opened her eyes to stare at the glowing constellations overhead, now brighter with the lamp outside seeming to be blocked by something. She looked through the slats of the crib to see that the blinds had been pulled down and wondered briefly when Stacy had done this. She tiredly lifted the soft object from her hand up close to her face to be met by the comforting smile of Arthur. Rubbing Arthur’s fur against her stinging eyelids, Clara breathed in the scent of laundry detergent and baby powder and the faint tinge of ammonia, feeling that same jello feeling and overwhelming exhaustion blocking out any attempt to rationalize her reality. And then her reality was blackness as the exhaustion won out.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
On 8/19/2021 at 6:12 AM, Jayme said:

Clara is having a really rough night, hopefully she can get ahold of her mother to help straighten out her confusions and situation...

Well, being such a “grown up”, let’s see how Clara gets along on her own for a bit. Having a toddler- I mean 18 year old at home can be hard work, I think she deserves a nice cruise. 

Plus, she may have had a hard night but it seems like she’s really starting to appreciate Stacy. Sometimes anyway. 

Chapter 8:

Clara slept a dreamless sleep, and what felt far too soon, was awakened by hands gently patting her bottom and shaking her shoulder. 

“Mmm ten mooooooore minutes, mooom”. She yawned and stretched, turning onto her other side. The crinkle and bulk between her thighs that accompanied the movement and the chipper voice that answered were enough to wake her brain, however. 

“Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!” Stacy’s chirp broke through Clara’s sleep fog and she jolted up, remembering the events of the previous night. Unfortunately for her, Stacy had already lowered the side of the crib, and she flailed as she felt herself rolling and falling before- 

“Ooof”, Clara rubbed her butt through the padding, feeling the sore point on her tailbone throb for a second. She didn’t want to admit it, but that had really hurt and she didn’t want to know what it would have felt like without the protection of her… protection. 

“Oh Clara! Are you okay?! Are you hurt!?”, Stacy practically yanked her to her feet as she ran her fingers over her back, her legs, searching for injuries. 

“I’m -hhhhhmmm- I’m fine” Clara croaked, clearing her throat. “Seriously Stacy, I’m fine”. She batted Stacy’s fluttering hands away from her waist, extremely conscious of the fact that she wasn’t wearing any pants. She tugged at the hem of her shirt to very little effect. 

“Oh I’m so glad. I guess I shouldn’t have put the side down until you were all the way awake, huh?  I’ll have to remember that.”

Satisfied that Clara was okay, Stacy stepped back and turned towards the dresser. Clara’s stomach fell, but Stacy only picked up the pink cased phone there and walked back to Clara holding it out. “Here, I’ll give you a minute to check your emails and messages but you should brush your teeth so we can get you dressed and to the bathroom. True to her word, Stacy turned and walked towards the closet and started rummaging around, leaving Clara to her phone. She started to sit on the edge of the bed, but nearly fell again when Stacy suddenly shot towards her saying, “No, Clara!  You have to be careful!”  

“What?  I wasn’t doing anything!” Clara said, looking down at herself. Other than the ridiculous garment around her waist, nothing seemed amiss. She chose not to make a snarky comment about that, knowing that it would be coming off any moment so she could go to the bathroom. 

“Oh Clara, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to raise my voice, you just scared me. I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to sit on the bed without the rails up. You’ve already fallen out or almost fallen a few times. You can sit on the carpet or in one of the chairs”, she said, walking towards the bed and starting to pull the blankets into place. 

“Fine”. Clara huffed, moving to sit at her desk and scrolling through her phone. She didn’t especially want to sit on that prison any more than necessary. Hopefully she would be able to catch her mom today and they could get her out of the crib tonight. Not to mention the other stuff that she didn’t want to mention. 

A few minutes later she heard a click and turned to see Stacy sliding the railing back up on the now perfectly made crib-bed damnit. Daybed. With an extra side. With the rail up it really was much harder to sell that line, even to herself. Looking past the rails, she could see Arthur in pride of place, perched right in front of the pillows she had so carefully selected and mismatched together thinking of tossing them aside in her haste to-

“All done sweetie?  Let’s get those teeth brushed, then so we can get you to the bathroom”.  Stacy held out her hand and Clara hesitated before rolling her eyes and putting the phone into the taller woman’s waiting palm. She half stomped to the sink and looked into the small mirror to see Stacy smiling and shaking her head ruefully behind her. 

She realized what she must look like suddenly to the older woman, glancing down at her exposed belly, diaper painfully obvious as she picked up the toothbrush. The toothbrush that was apparently waiting for her, perched on the side of the sink with a small bead of toothpaste at the ready. When had Stacy done that?  While she was asleep?  The thought was a little bit off-putting.  She was a deep sleeper, but she didn’t like the idea of Stacy puttering around her room like that while she slept. 

She was about to say something about it when she heard Stacy’s no nonsense tone saying, “brush, Clara”. Letting out a quiet huff, Clara went about her routine then turned to Stacy, squeezing her legs together with a crinkle. Her morning need to pee making itself known. She noted the clothing now perched on the ottoman, and while she hated the fact that Stacy had laid out her clothes like she was a little girl, she honestly didn’t mind the ones she had picked. Not wanting to give Stacy the win, however, she picked up the high waisted green skirt and grey striped shirt, returning the latter to the drawer and pulling out a black and white striped shirt instead. Stacy only shrugged. But when Clara bent to open her underwear drawer, she found it full of jeans instead. She shifted around, opening another drawer, her need to pee intensifying along with her frustration at Stacy. She had thought it stupid to keep her underwear there, but it wasn’t Stacy’s right to move her panties!  What an invasion of privac- 

“What are you looking for, kiddo?  We need to get you to the bathroom, you must have to go pretty badly by now!”  Stacy said, reaching out to pull Clara’s tank top off over her head, causing her to let out a squeal of protest covering her breasts with the clothes in her hands as she stood there completely naked but for a diaper, watching Stacy toss the lilac tank into the now mysteriously empty hamper. Where were her clothes and the sheets from her accid- from last night? She thought, interrupted as she felt Stacy pull the shirt out of her hands and stuff it over her head. The room was dark for a moment before she re-emerged and said, “Stacy, I can do it myself!”, batting the woman’s hands aside and pulling the shirt back off, turning to find a bra. 

“Clara, you need to put your clothes on so you can go to the bathroom, I’m not taking you there in nothing but your diaper”. Stacy said, though she didn’t move to put the shirt back on. 

“God, I’m just getting a bra, and obviously I’ll get dressed and take this stupid thing off before I go to the bathroom. You can go get some coffee or something, I don’t need a babysitter”, Clara snapped as she turned her back to Stacy and pulled a bralette on then the shirt, reaching down to pull the first tab off the diaper when-

“No.” Stacy was quick as lightning, left hand grabbing Clara’s wrist, and right landing a smack on her exposed thigh. 

“Ow!  What the f*ck was that for!?” Clara shouted, and instantly regretted it. Stacy lifted her up under the armpits and while Clara kicked, trying to escape the spanking she knew was coming, Stacy easily walked her over to the sink, not stopping at the ottoman. Clara stopped thrashing, confused, as she was deposited in the corner.

“Clara, you are acting like a brat. This is ridiculous. I have never had to deal with this level of naughtiness or immaturity from a student in this program before. You are NOT to use language like that and you know it!”. Stacy punctuated her words with another couple of swats to the same place on Clara’s thigh, then she turned the small girl around and looked her in the eyes. 

“Now Clara, since your spanking from last night didn’t seem to sink in, we are going to try to wash those naughty words away with some soap”. Stacy reached past Clara and held up the damp bar of Dove that Clara had used to wash with earlier. “you are going to keep this in your mouth for five minutes while you stand in time-out and think about your language, and then we can talk about the rules like adults”. And Stacy held the bar out to towards Clara, waiting. 

Clara clenched her jaw and breathed in then out through her nose. She stared back at her nemesis, the bane of her existence, feeling her strength waning as she stood there barefoot on the cold tile, rubbing her bare leg, shirt barely coming to the top of her diaper, and taking in Stacy’s perfectly styled waves, her mascara and the crisp collar of her blue blazer, the elegant romper beneath running down her long legs to stop above stylish wedges. If she was tall next to Clara on an even playing field, she simply towered over her right now. She looked the part of a stern adult and it made Clara feel more like a naughty toddler than she had felt waking up in a crib or having her clothes picked out or her toothbrush prepped. The willful side of her wanted to unleash every curse she knew upon this giantess, then storm away, but another part of her knew that would only end up with her diapered rear over the woman’s knee like last night. How bad could five minutes really be?  She had handled far worse when her mom got a call from her guidance counselor about her flippant response about where the woman could shove her opinions about the SATs…  

“Clara, you can take your time out now or we can start with a spanking and make it a half an  hour. Your choice”. Stacy made a pretty good case after all, Clara thought, flaring her nostrils, but opening her mouth enough for the witch to ease the soap bar in. It was still slick from being used and tasted far worse than Clara remembered. Stacy rubbed it back and forth over Clara’s tongue before pushing it further in, resting it between Clara’s teeth. “Good girl. Now,” Stacy swiveled Clara back to the wall, pushing her nose-first into the corner, and saying firmly, “you are going to stand here for five minutes while you think about your choices and how you are going to start using your big girl words to talk things out instead of cussing and throwing a fit. If you want to behave like a child, you are going to be punished like a child.”  

With that, Stacy’s shoes clacked across the tile and Clara was left to fume and drool as the perfumed lather worked its way to every taste bud in her mouth. She didn’t want to give Stacy the satisfaction of moving, but by the time she was released and the soap removed, her eyes were watering, her nose running, and her chin and chest drenched in soapy drool. Stacy let her rinse her mouth and clean up returning with the same grey shirt from before and replacing Clara’s sodden choice. 

“Okay Clara, your time out is over, and you’re forgiven for cursing, but I don’t want to hear any more naughty words out of you, got it?”  Stacy said, bending to look Clara in the eyes. 

Clara looked down at her toes, seeing a spot of drool that had dropped between the third and fourth toe of her right foot, and wiggling them a little. 

“I need to hear you say it, sweetie. Are you ready to be a big girl and listen?  I want to see the good girl from last night who used her words so nicely”.  Stacy’s words came out like both warning and compliment, and suddenly Clara wanted to deserve the latter. She would show Stacy that she was a big girl. A good girl. 

“Yes, Stacy”, she said, keeping her eyes on her toes. 

“Good, then you are forgiven, let’s talk for a minute about what happened before your little outburst and what happened last night”. She took Clara’s hand and led her over to the ottoman, Clara wincing momentarily before she was pulled down to sit there, Stacy seating herself on the edge of the rocker like last night and reaching out to hold the girl’s hand. “Sweetie, I’m not going to spank you, you had your time out and you were a very good girl for it,” at this, Clara fought off a small smile. “Y are totally forgiven, and I trust that you are going to try your best to remember your big girl words. We just need to talk about your diapers”. 

Oh god, they were not her diapers, they were clearly not. She didn’t need them, didn’t want them, and certainly wasn’t going to use them, so why would they be her’s. But she wasn’t going to say that now… it seemed like a big girl wouldn’t need to make that distinction. Clara was a big girl. She would show Stacy that she could swallow her pride and play her game by her rules, ridiculous or not. She had been a good girl for her time out, hadn’t she?  And Stacy had complimented her on it too. She had noticed. Clara would show her that she was a good big girl, not just when she was in time out, but also when-

Clara’s thought trailed off as she realized Stacy was looking at her for some kind of answer. Crap, she hadn’t been listening. What was Stacy saying?!  Something about her diapers. No not her diapers, the diapers. “Okay Clara?” Stacy prompted again, waiting for an answer. 

“Uhh… um.. I don’t… I don’t know… can-can you…” she stammered, not sure what to say. She wanted to ask Stacy to repeat herself, but she didn’t want to admit that she hadn’t been listening. She trailed off and looked down, unsure of what to do. 

“Oh sweetie, don’t look so sad, it’s just for now. I think we can both agree that taking your own diaper off last night didn’t turn out so well, hmm?” Stacy asked, eyebrows raised, but gently patting Clara’s knee. 

“I… I didn’t… I just… it was an accident… I just… you jus-“ Clara said, eyes back on her toes, cheeks blazing. Stacy reached out and lifted Clara’s chin to look her in the eye, then pulled her up short by hugging her gently. 

“Oh Honey, I didn’t mean to embarrass you, I’m not upset that you had an accident, I just think it’s better if I handle taking your diapers off from now on, okay?  Once we get you into a routine we can talk about letting you take them off yourself… IF you can behave yourself and follow the rules. And no more climbing out of bed in the middle of the night”. 

Clara wasn’t sure what to say. She had a lot of problems with these rules, but she also really had to pee by now. Her shock last night had led to a most uncharacteristic loss of control, but she definitely hadn’t completely emptied her bladder and all of that soda had turned her usual morning call into a more urgent need.  She could swallow her pride on this one for now if it would mean getting out of this clammy diaper and off to the bathroom. 

“Okay, Stacy. Can I- I mean, can you take it off now so I can go to the bathroom?  Please?” Clara asked, looking back towards the dresser and adding, “and do you know where all of my underwear is?”  

Stacy stood up and opened the top left dresser drawer, pulling out a pair of pink boy shorts, picking up the skirt on the way and holding them both out to Clara, who took them gratefully with a quiet, “thanks”. But when Stacy didn’t move to take Clara’s diaper off, Clara looked confusedly up at her.  She had a pack of wipes in her left hand and was looking expectantly at Clara, saying, “well, are you gonna put that skirt on or should I?”.  Stacy chuckled at Clara’s confused look and tucked the wipes between her arm and ribs, taking the skirt and shaking it open, pulling it up and then tucking the loose sections of Clara’s shirt under the top.  Then she took Clara’s hand and tried to pull the dumbfounded girl towards the door. 

“W-wait!” Clara nearly shouted, pulling back against her so hard that she almost fell backwards.  “Why do you need those wipes?  I don’t need a new diaper! I only wear them at night!  I mean I don’t even wear them at night, I  wear underwear, I don’t need them at all, but you said I only needed to wear them at night. I don’t need them, you can take it off I swear I don’t need them!”  She did her best to keep the panic out of her voice, hoping that she sounded earnest rather than whiney. 

Stacy looked back surprised, and smiled patiently at Clara. “I know that honey, I’m not bringing the wipes to change you, I just figured you would want to clean up a bit after sleeping in that hot diaper last night. It’s important to keep your privates clean.”  

Clara knew that, she was perfectly capable of doing that, thank you very much. She couldn’t hide her relief, though she was still confused as Stacy bent down, slipping flip flops onto Clara’s feet-

“Wait, wait!” She said again, rushing forward as Stacy turned towards the door and feeling her skirt flare out.  She still had the underwear clenched in her fist, and she held them up like a reminder. “You forgot to take the diaper off. I need to put these on”, she rushed out, smiling at how close they had come to making such a ridiculous mistake. 

“No honey, I didn’t forget” Stacy said, looking at Clara like she wasn’t making sense. 

“But-but you said I could wear my underwear!  I don’t need diapers!” Clara felt her voice rising in a whine despite her attempts to keep it even. F*ck even, This wasn’t fair!  She felt frustrated tears threatening to spill over and both of her fists were balled, crumpling the underwear. 

“Calm down, Clara, I know what I said, I’m not going to put you back into a diaper, you need to cool it with the whining though. I just want you to wear it until we get to the potty so you don’t have an accident on the way. It’s been a while since you went last night and I know you have to go”. Stacy said calmly like she was explaining to a little kid why they had to wear shoes outside. 

“But I only have accidents when I’m aslee- I mean I don’t even have accidents when I’m sleeping, I usually don’t, last night was just a fluke. But I’m always fine in the daytime. I swear. You said it was okay, it was just an accident!  You can take it off and I’ll just go and-“

“Clara, we talked about this, I’m not mad about your accident, I’ll never be mad at you for having an accident, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.  I’ll take it off as soon as we get there. Let’s go, it’s already 9:30 and we don’t want to end up in a huge breakfast line, we have a lot to do”. Stacy turned again to the door, but Clara didn’t move. The bathroom was sure to be full of her peers at this time of day, and how could she explain her aid following her into the stall… and the wipes. And the sound, she realized, thinking back to how loud the tapes had been last night. Not to mention, she would have to leave the stall to dispose of the diaper. Everyone would know, even if she managed to keep the skirt down and walk quietly.  

She couldn’t do that. But maybe if she could persuade Stacy that she didn’t need to pee that much, maybe if she could convince her that she had gone a bit last night, while she was sleeping…  the idea was unthinkable, but standing there in that moment, it seemed like the lesser of many evils. Her brain was going a mile a minute, but she knew she needed to act now. She pushed, trying to let some urine out, but just as it had at the park, her aching bladder refused to release even a drop. Stacy had turned the lock, but right then her phone rang, and she stopped, looking down at the screen. “Shoot, I have to take this. Are you okay to wait for a minute?” Stacy asked, and when Clara nodded, she slid her index finger across the bottom of the screen and held the phone up to her ear, easing the door open and stepping out into the hall, letting it fall closed behind her. 

Clara let out a nervous sigh and focused on her bladder. She pushed more but nothing was coming out. She could hear Stacy’s chipper voice muffled through the door and she doubted she had very long. She closed her eyes and thought about waterfalls, about rivers and pouring water… nothing. She tried her best to relax, but nothing was working- until… she felt it!  A tiny spurt escaped into the padding, and in her excitement it stopped, but Clara managed to get it going again, and twice more before deciding that she could stop. Only despite how hard it had been to start and keep it going at first, stopping the flow felt harder. At the end of the day, did I really matter if she was a little wet versus very wet though?  She was supposed to have done it in her sleep, so it wouldn’t make sense for her to have only wet a bit anyway. She relaxed and let her overtaxed bladder soak once more into the padding. 

“Alrighty, sorry about that, Clara, thanks for being so patient!”  Stacy beamed, re-emerging a minute later. “Ready?”

“Um Stacy?  I just realized, I think I might have… I must have had… I think I wet the bed last night. While you were on the phone I realized I don’t have to go like I usually do in the morning, and I noticed that the diaper is a little bit squishy. So… I must have gone already. So I can take the diaper off now, right?” Clara blushed and hated admitting to wetting her diaper, though she figured once her mom clarified things she would be able to stop wearing them at night and chalk this one time up to first day jitters. It would be worth it in the end not to have to do this part in the bathroom. 

“Oh honey, let me check,” Stacy said, sympathetically, and she quickly lifted Stacy’s skirt and reached out to squeeze the front of her diaper, then moved her hand to the seat. “Oh no, that’s more than a little squishy, honey, you’re soaked. I’m so sorry, sweetie, I wouldn’t have made you wait if I had known you had to go that badly. Let’s get that yucky diaper off”. 

“Yeah, Thanks!” Clara smiled, then realized what Stacy had said and clarified, “n-no, I… I didn’t have to go, I didn’t go, it’s, it’s from when I was sleeping. It must have been because it was my first night here in an unfamiliar place. It really never happens, I’ll be fine tonight, it was definitely just a one time thing”. 

Stacy smiled sadly at Clara and said, “oh honey, it’s okay, you don’t have to fib. I’m not going to get upset because you had an accident. It’s my fault, I knew a time out might be tough for you in the morning and then the phone call…. But it’s a good thing we kept your diaper on, right?”  

“N-no, I’m not fibbi-lying. I’m not!  It happened when I was asleep, seriously. I don’t have accidents!”  Clara needed this point to be perfectly clear. 

Stacy looked genuinely confused at that. She put the wipes on the changing pad and bent down to look at Clara, placing her hands on both of her shoulders, gently holding her in place. “Honey, your diaper was dry when I woke you up. It was dry when you had your time out, and it was dry when I pulled your skirt up. Feel”. She took Clara’s left hand in her own, as her right was still clutching the underwear, and placed it to the front of the diaper where she pushed it into the squishy padding. “This is warm, it isn’t from when you were sleeping, honey. You really didn’t feel it happen?”  She looked at Clara like she was a little kid and Clara couldn’t take it. Crap, she hadn’t counted on Stacy being a forensic diaper detective or anything! She didn’t really have anything more to do but to double down on her story. It was her diaper after all, how dare Stacy try to act like she knew more about Clara’s own diaper than Clara!  

“It isn’t”, Clara insisted, pulling her hand out of the woman’s gentle hold and stomping her foot. “It’s from when I was sleeping, it’s just warm because-because I must have gone right before you woke me up!”  

Stacy looked into Clara’s insistent face and seemed to be deciding something. She didn’t look angry, she looked like she was trying to see if Clara was lying or not. Clara stood firm and knew she had won when Stacy smiled gently and nodded, standing back up and taking the crumpled underwear out of Clara’s hand. 

“Th-thanks, Stacy, but I can put them on myself, I just need you to… to take this off me, or I can even do it, yeah, I’ll do it and then I can just get cleaned up and I’ll meet you-“ Clara said, smiling as she saw Stacy reach for the wipes, stretching out her hand, palm up. 

But Stacy didn’t place the wipes into her waiting hand, instead moving them to the side of the changing pad and reaching out to take Clara’s waiting hand, pulling her forward and then lifting her onto the crinkly surface with an “up we go”. Clara’s flip flops fell off as her diaper squished against the firm changing pad and she squirmed. 

“Stacy, no! I can do it standing up, I don’t need you to clean me, it’s fine”. Clara covered her face as Stacy shushed her and pushed her back gently onto the pad, pushing her skirt up and untaping the tabs one at a time. Whatever, let Stacy clean her up this one time, she would be free from the stupid diaper at least. And she didn’t really want to have to see and handle proof of what had just happened. It wasn’t like Stacy hadn’t already seen everything last night. Twice. 

The air felt cold after the warm dampness of the diaper, and she jumped a little when the first wipe made contact with her skin, but she managed to stay still for the next ones, keeping her arm draped across her eyes. If she didn’t see Stacy, Stacy couldn’t see her, right?  Is that not how that works?  Whatever. At least this was almost over. She felt her ankles being gathered and let Stacy bend her legs and lift her bottom, wiping everywhere, then dusting her with sweet scented powder- wait, why was she putting powder on her. It did feel nice, but… “uh Stacy? Why are you putting powder on me?” She asked, taking her arm off her eyes and trying to sit up. She couldn’t sit up with her legs bent and her butt in the air, held so easily in place by Stacy’s left hand, but Stacy stopped and looked around her legs at the smaller girl and smiled. 

“Because it’s important to keep your diaper area dry, especially after being so wet!” She chirped, then sprinkled a bit more powder onto Clara’s bottom. Oh. That made sense. She couldn’t pretend it didn’t feel nice after peeing on herself, and lots of perfumes smelled like baby powder. Right?  

Finally she felt Stacy lower her bottom onto the soft pad and she waited for the underwear to be pulled up when- wait, why did the mat feel so soft and thick, and what was Stacy pulling up between her thighs?!  “Noooo!  No diaper!  No no no! I don’t need a diaper, Stacy!  You said I didn’t need to wear a diaper, I only need them at night time!  You promised! I don’t even need them, I want my underwear, stop! No diaper!!!” She kicked her legs and beat her fists on the pad, wriggling and trying to keep Stacy from securing the tabs. 

“Clara, stop it. Clara!” Stacy pulled the diaper out from between her legs and let it fall and Clara stopped kicking, realizing that there were tears in her eyes and reaching up to wipe them with the back of her fist. 

“N-no diaper!  I don’t need d-diapers, I wear underwear!  I want my u-underwear! You said I can wear my underwear!” Clara whined, hitting the mat with her fists again. 

“Clara, I know I said that before, but you had two accidents already, and you didn’t even know you were going. I can’t let you wear underwear today, I’m sorry, sweetie”. Stacy said, reaching out and gently massaging Clara’s balled up fist. And then to clara’s absolute horror and disbelief, she pulled the front of the diaper up and secured it one tape after another. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

I logged in after a several year hiatus just to let you know that this story is very well written and I'm eager to read more.

This is your first story? Like, ever? Wow! I can tell you probably read a lot in your spare time, because your writing surpasses that of a lot of stories here. Daily diapers has sort of been taken over by 'diaper dimension' stories so it's always refreshing when one comes along that with more grounded subject matter.

I hope you come back to update this one. Don't let the lack of comments between updates bother you! We're reading.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Part 9:

Clara was stunned. Her plan was only to get out of wearing a diaper to the public bathroom on her floor, not to be stuck wearing one all over campus!  How could she have been so stupid!?  Of course Stacy had known that her diaper had been dry, she’d had an unobstructed view of it since before she even woke Clara up. Stupid! Think!!! 

Stacy sat Clara up, bending down to retrieve the flip flops that had fallen, only to frown at them and say, “you know what, these aren’t really a good idea. We are going to be doing a lot of walking and we don’t want you to fall down and get hurt”. Clara shrugged. She didn’t really care, and she could tell that she wasn’t really being asked her opinion on this. Stacy, for her part, had already turned back to the closet before Clara’s shrug hit the halfway point, having already made up her mind. 

Clara felt something warm touching the outside of her left thigh and looked down to see the diaper that she had just been changed out of, now folded in on itself and taped shut like a ball. She looked away quickly and started to hop down off the dresser, wanting to distance herself from this whole area; to try to clear her mind. She hadn’t counted on the drop being as far as it was, however, only having been lifted onto the changing pad by Stacy.  She stumbled a bit, over-correcting and slamming her knee into the narrow white trash can she had seen last night. The bin hit the ground and the heavy lid broke off on contact, exposing a translucent blue bag and the hint of a large, disposable diaper within and many baby wipes. “Arghhh” she squealed, and rubbed the edge of her knee where it smarted. 

Hearing the commotion, Stacy emerged with a look of concern, holding a pair of colorful sneakers. Setting them down on the edge of the changing pad, she bent down to check Clara’s knee before pronouncing it, “just a boo boo” and turning to right the diaper pail while saying, “from now on you need to wait for me to take you off the changing table, okay?  I can’t have you getting hurt, this is even taller than the bed. Clara sniffled. It wasn’t so much that her knee hurt that much, but it had been enough to make her eyes water, and after everything last night and already today she found it harder to hold the floodgates closed. She put her left thumb up to her mouth and gnawed at the nail there to try to focus and keep from crying. 

It worked, though she was focusing so hard on not crying that she didn’t react when Stacy lifted her back onto the changing pad and started pulling white ankle socks onto her feet. She was only just catching up to her present surroundings when she felt her left foot being pushed into a sneaker.  The force bent her knee back and she instinctively pushed her foot forward against the force, sliding her heel the rest of the way in. Hearing a crinkle, she blushed and looked down. Her skirt, which ended a few inches above her knees when she was standing, had ridden up underneath her on the changing pad, and her diaper was almost completely exposed. She tried to slide her skirt down and adjusted her legs as well as she could to keep the padding hidden, and tried again to come up with a way out of her predicament. 

As Stacy helped her into the second shoe, then started knotting her laces, Clara frowned at the sneakers, truly acknowledging them for the first time. They were bright turquoise sketchers with little rainbows near the heels, purple soles, and orange, yellow, and pink laces. She had worn them once, for spirit week in seventh grade, when Jennifer Pinkman had asked her “did your mommy pick those up for you at Gymboree?”  That afternoon, Clara had stashed them in the basement, inside of a box labeled “hand-me-downs”, under a horrible yellow corduroy jumper dress with little smiling bears in place of buttons and a smiling embroidered bear-shaped chest piece that she had gotten in elementary school from her grandma. She had told her mom she couldn’t find them and pretended to be bummed about it, until her mom had offered to buy her another pair!  Then she quickly suggested that they would turn up eventually and changed the subject to her math homework. 

Now, here they were again, clearly found and not handed down to anyone. Her mom must have discovered them when she was going through the boxes downstairs, looking for a pair of winter boots for Clara. Clara could just picture her excitedly packing them up with the rest of her college things, thinking about how happy Clara would be to see them again. She’d have to be sure to “accidentally” lose them again. But for now she was an adult and could certainly just-

“Clara, no!  I just finished tying that!” Stacy scolded, landing a small swat on the back of Clara’s hand that had reached out to pull out the knot on her left shoelace. “I just don’t know what to do with you, young lady.  I am not used to this level of naughtiness from the children I babysit, let alone from a student in this program. I knew from your file that you would need more care than other students, but I thought surely you would be a bit more mature than this. Now-“, and she turned behind her to pick up her purse, red today. Clara started to scoot to the edge of the table, breathing evenly to try to steel herself for an attempt at reasoning with the woman about the f*cking sneakers without calling them f*cking sneakers, when Stacy turned and caught her under the armpits, lifting her back onto the table. 

“Clara! No!” And she had flipped Clara back onto her back so quickly that she didn’t even know what was happening when, “whap”, Stacy landed a blow on her diapered bottom, eliciting a crinkle and a squeal of protest from the wiggling girl. Her diaper-the diaper, rather, had softened the blow somewhat, but Stacy had caught just enough flesh beyond the leg gathers to smart. The tears sprang back into her eyes, even though she only received a dozen or so spanks in the diaper position, legs held up just as they were earlier when her diaper was being changed on this very table. The spanks were punctuated by a lecture, Stacy scolding her for trying to hop off the table on her own with a ‘whap’ “you”  ‘whap’ “do”  ‘whap’ “not”  ‘whap’ “jump”  ‘whap’ “off”  ‘whap’ “your”  ‘whap’ “changing”  ‘whap’ “table”  ‘whap’ “young”  ‘whap’ “lady”. And honestly, Clara was crying and nodding to be sure the spanking was over faster, not because her bottom, sore from her last spanking, had grown warm and stung, but whatever; two birds, one stone. 

“Alright, alright, you’re okay, you’re forgiven”, Stacy said as she eased Clara onto her diapered bottom and helped her down onto her feet. “I’d rather you have a sore spanked tushy than a cracked skull or a broken neck, though.”  Stacy grabbed a baby wipe from next to Clara’s knee and held it up to the girl’s face, wiping at her eyes and squeezing her nose gently before dropping it into the diaper pail. 

Clara sniffled a bit more, wiping at her eyes with the back of her wrist and nodding along obediently. She accepted Stacy’s hug reluctantly, and when Stacy released her and wiped her face again with a fresh wipe, smiling wide, Clara took a deep shuddering breath to calm down. “There’s my good girl!”, she cooed, booping the smaller girl on the nose, and then turning to wipe down the changing table. And Clara only realized the betrayal when she found herself looking into the mirror on her door, seeing her red-rimmed eyes crinkle into an unconscious smile along with her traitorous mouth. It was a small smile, and she surprised it quickly, but still, she had been made to smile by that witch who had just spanked her!

‘Well’, she reasoned to herself, frowning and looking away towards the dresser, ‘maybe she had a point about the changing table… it is really high’.  She started to walk towards the sink but stopped, asking, “Stacy?”  

“Yeah, honey?” Stacy asked, turning while wiping down the changing pad. 

“Can I wash my face?  Please?” Clara tried to sound composed. She had been going about this all wrong, she realized. Stacy couldn’t be tricked, she needed to show her just how much of a big gir- how mature she really was. She could do that. It was hard when she was being spanked on her diapered bottom, or throwing a tantrum, but she could do this. She hadn’t noticed her red bottom or the diaper in the mirror, and that had given her confidence and an idea. As she washed, Stacy having nodded and smiled encouragingly, she formulated a plan. She would play it cool and go along with Stacy on this bullsh*t for the morning, then talk to her calmly about changing- she cringed internally at the thought- once she had proven she could keep her diap-the diaper dry all morning. And since she had done that for years, she had no doubt she would be out of diapers and forging a new dynamic with the woman by the evening when she could change herself into a fresh pair of panties for bed. She knew the crib would probably stay, but that was a battle for a later time.  For now, she dried her face and hands on a Turkish towel from the rack and stood up a bit taller, adjusting her skirt, before turning and striding back to the, now waiting, Stacy. 

23 hours ago, rather said:

I logged in after a several year hiatus just to let you know that this story is very well written and I'm eager to read more.

This is your first story? Like, ever? Wow! I can tell you probably read a lot in your spare time, because your writing surpasses that of a lot of stories here. Daily diapers has sort of been taken over by 'diaper dimension' stories so it's always refreshing when one comes along that with more grounded subject matter.

I hope you come back to update this one. Don't let the lack of comments between updates bother you! We're reading.

Thank you.

Awe, thanks!  Yeah, it’s the first I’ve put into writing, but I do love to read. It’s stressful to me that someone might find a story on my computer or phone or anything (and my computer sucks), so I’m typing it out on my phone in notes and then cutting and pasting (hence the lack of spell check and odd spacing). I don’t want to leave a draft on there, so I’m only really writing when I have time to finish a section. Just got back from a quick vacation to your comment and ??????????????

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

This story is amazing. The quality of the writing is very high and the plot has a very believable feel to it (once you suspend your beliefs in all of the norms, as is required to read any diaper story ?) Thank you for taking the time to write it, it sounds like you are going to great efforts to write it but not have it on your laptop.

• Like 1

Part 10:

Clara listened carefully as she walked, cringing at the crinkles that emanated from her undergarments, trying to decide how best to cover the sound. It wouldn’t do much to earn her way out of diapers but have everyone find out that she had worn them on that first day of college. She knew that kind of rumor could stick, and she was sure that this small campus was not as different from a high school than they made it out to be. She felt around her skirt, making sure that the diaper wasn’t sticking out at all, and as she neared Stacy, she snuck a peak in the mirror. She couldn’t make out the diaper at all, even as she subtly turned to the side. But what about the sound…?

“Hey, Stacy?”, Clara asked, spotting the underwear that had fallen to the ground in all of the chaos of her diaper change and spanking, “can I wear these?”

Clara bent to pick up the fallen and crumpled boy shorts, realizing too late that doing so caused her skirt to ride up and her bottom jut out enough to put her padded bottom completely on display for anyone who might happen to be looking. Of course no one was behind her but Arthur, but she blushingly thought that she would have to be more careful out on campus. She couldn’t risk that, even with the boy shorts over the diaper. 

“Hmm”, Stacy said thoughtfully, looking at Clara. “I don’t think that’s a good idea, sweetie, they’re not meant to be worn over diapers, they can actually cause your diaper to leak if they sit too tight in the wrong place”. 

“O-oh”, Clara stammered. She hadn’t thought of that. She wouldn’t want to leak through her diaper on campus. Wait, she wasn’t some baby who used their diapers, she wasn’t going to leak!  She took a second to breathe, remembering her decision to show her maturity and play along. She would win with logic. “But they make all kinds of underwear to cover-um-protective um garments, right?  Wouldn’t it actually like help prevent leaks?  Isn’t that the point of them?  Shouldn’t I wear them like just in case?”  Besides of course covering up the sound and the fact of the diaper should someone get a quick peek of course. 

Stacy shook her head, smiling at the girl. “Clara, I’m so proud of you for using your big girl words and being so mature about your diapers”. Clara smiled. See?  Logic. “But the kind of diaper covers you’re thinking of are plastic pants. These wouldn’t do anything for the leaks, and like I said, they might actually cause them”. 

Clara frowned and looked down at her rainbow clad toes. Damn. How could she combat that?

“Oh honey, you don’t have to worry about leaking, I promise I’ll check your diaper to make sure you don’t and I’ll even try to get you to the potty in time. How does that sound?” Stacy misinterpreted. 

Clara shrugged half heartedly, still looking down. She thought she could at least cover these monstrosities. Now what?

“Now don’t be like that, Clara, I know that we will get you back to using the potty and in panties soon, this is just a little setback in your potty training. No big deal, lots of children regress in their control during big life changes. You have to try though, none of this-“ and she imitated Clara’s shrug dramatically, “-nonsense. I want to hear you say it, ‘I can get to the potty!’”.

Clara scowled, looking back up, but breathed in then back out slowly, stifling the curses that threatened to come out. “I know I can get to the potty, I’m not a baby. I just wanted something to, you know-“ and she wiggled, eliciting a crinkle, “cover this a bit”. 

“Oh?  I didn’t really think of that. We can look for something that might work, later off campus, sound good?” Stacy responded. She didn’t smile or sound like a preschool teacher, but nodded slightly and looked solemn, like Stacy’s plight mattered to her. See?  Reason. Logic. Stacy was on her side. How could she keep forgetting that? 

Clara nodded, smiling slightly up at Stacy, who returned the gesture tenfold. “Okay, then let’s do something about your hair and get a move on, the day is ticking away!” Stacy had a brush in hand and quickly ran it through Clara’s hair, pulling it up into a high ponytail and securing it with a turquoise scrunchy that had been in the closet. It wasn’t necessarily bad, but it wasn’t what Clara would have chosen, but after all of the power struggles and capitulations, this one felt unworthy of mention.  

And so Clara found herself walking across campus, checking her hem and looking for signs that someone knew what was hidden under her skirt, then doing the same as she swiped her card into the cafeteria and waited through the line for breakfast. Stacy only took a serving of fruit and yogurt, but Clara was in heaven. Breakfast was her favorite meal, but her mom never made things like this, usually just oatmeal and parfaits and egg white omlets or smoothies. She loaded up her plate with French toast sticks, bacon, scrambled eggs, and waffles, a mini sticky bun, and a few pieces of fruit, stopping to mix a few cereals together into a bowl, then dousing them all in milk. A large glass of apple juice and a mug of coffee with plenty of sugar and cream completed her tray, and she waited as Stacy filled a glass with water, scoping out an empty table. She knew that this first day she would have to sit with Stacy, and the first Monday of every month, but she was excited about the near future prospect of meeting friends here to gossip and people watch without what felt like a babysitter. And a diaper. On those days, she would sit at one of the central tables, but today she wanted something more out of the way. She waited another moment, sparing a glance to be sure Stacy was with her, then led the way to a deserted corner of the room, where the tables looked older and didn’t quite fit the color scheme. They seemed to be a holdover from before a recent renovation, and no one was sitting there save for a couple of timid girls two tables away. 

Clara hadn’t realized how hungry she was until she was sitting there with the food before her, but now, she feasted like a starved man, pausing only to guzzle her drink or to nod at something Stacy had said. 

“So after this we can stop at the bookstore, or I figured we might want to pop into the education building to find your first classroom since there probably isn’t anyone there right now.  What do you think?” Stacy asked. 

Clara took a large gulp of juice to help clear her throat then said, “let’s go find the classroom first”, then bit into the cinnamon roll. It was the last part of Stacy’s plan that had sold her. The building was sure to be pretty deserted today, what with classes not starting until tomorrow, and Clara felt the need to pee already. Nothing pressing, but to make this plan work, for Stacy to see that she really didn’t need the diapers, she would need to get her to take the diaper off in the bathroom, and a deserted one sounded ideal. She silently cursed her small bladder as she glanced down at her empty mug and the dredges of her apple juice. No matter, she would get it all out in Frazier hall shortly. And if she could show Stacy today, then she wouldn’t have to worry about the same thing tomorrow or any other day. 

The pair finished, Stacy pointedly looking at Clara, who hadn’t touched the melon on her plate, and placed their trays on the racks near the door before exiting into the bright courtyard. Clara’s stomach felt full, and she regretted the extra cereal she had gone back for, but not enough to keep her from thinking up new combinations for the next day and the one after. Frazier hall was off on its own, nestled between a commuter parking lot and a small wooded area, and as Stacy had suggested, it was largely deserted. Clara  walked into the empty hall of what looked like a middle school and froze mid stride. She had nearly forgotten about the crinkling of the diaper what with the noise of the cafeteria and the quad, but here it felt amplified by the tile and cinder block. She tried walking with her legs a bit further apart, but she still crinkled with every step and now felt like a toddler who didn’t quite know how to walk. Stacy picked up on the change and put a hand on Clara’s shoulder, stopping her in the middle of the hall as she was looking at room numbers trying to locate 113. 

“Clara, did you have an accident?” Stacy asked in a slightly hushed tone. Clara nervously looked around to be sure no one could hear before blurting out a whispered, “w-what!? No!”  The taller woman didn’t take her hand off of Clara’s arm, but instead reached the other up and under her charge’s skirt, squeezing the dry padding before saying “okay, just checking. But you should try to sit on the potty soon, okay?”  

Clara was stunned. She felt like time had stopped as she was checked like a toddler in the hall of what felt like a grade school. She wanted to tell the woman off for her invasion. Wanted to curse her out, to tell her where she could shove it, but all that she did was nod, blushing and follow behind as Stacy took up the search for her classroom. 

When they found a completely empty bathroom a few doors down, Stacy had commented on how good that would be for Clara, and Clara had half a mind to say she didn’t need to go when the woman started leading her past the door and into a handicapped stall. Half. Because as bad as it was for Stacy to think she was helping Clara make it to the potty, Clara did need to go, and this was an opportunity she couldn’t pass up. 

Without waiting, Stacy had pulled Clara’s skirt down to her ankles and patted each leg to get her to lift her feet out. Clara looked down skeptically, clad now only in a t-shirt, diaper, and those horrible sneakers. Stacy said, “so you don’t accidentally get your skirt wet”, before reaching out and pulling off the tapes of Clara’s diaper with an excruciatingly loud “rrriiiiiiip”, “rrriiiiiiip”, “rrriiiiiiip”, “rrriiiiiiip”. Clara didn’t even immediately appreciate her freedom because the sound had been worse than she had remembered. Worse than this morning, worse than last night, and worse than she had considered it might be. “Okay honey, let’s sit you down-riiiight there!  Okay now I want you to try to potty even if you don’t think you need to, okay?” Stacy guided the stunned Clara by the shoulders to a seated position on the throne before stepping back by a foot or so. 

Clara waited for her to leave, but when she made no move to do so, she resigned herself to it and concentrated on her bladder. As the trickle sounded in the bowl, Stacy actually clapped. She f*cking clapped like Clara was a potty training toddler. That f*cking c*nt wh*re b*tch mother f*cker!  No. She couldn’t let that out. She breathed back the fury and wiped, quickly looking down to realize that there was nothing to pull up. 

“Are you sure that’s all you need to make?” Stacy asked, seriously, and when Clara nodded, Stacy beckoned her forward to awkwardly diaper her in the middle of the stall. The diaper ended up off center, not fully covering Stacy’s left butt cheek and leaving a gap near her outer thigh. Sighing, Stacy removed the tapes, with a slightly less horrific volume, then looked around, smiling when she noticed the changing table attached to the wall. She squinted at the fine print for a moment before beaming and pulling it down, turning to Clara like she had just solved world hunger. No f-*cking way was Clara going to climb up there. Think again. 

“I- I’m-I’m too big for that”, Clara stammered, before being lifted by the woman and planted firmly onto the crinkly paper lining the table. “No you aren’t, silly!  It is just right for you, see?” And as Clara was lowered onto her back, she did notice that the table felt stable and only her legs dangled off the edge. 

Clara just closed her eyes, willing Stacy to be fast as she lifted and wiped and powdered her. She was lowered onto the waiting diaper, felt it drawn up, felt pressure as the tapes were pushed down, and allowed herself to open her eyes only when she was pulled up and placed on her feet. Well, at least it had been fast. Aside from the crinkles and echoes, the room was quiet, so Clara knew they were still alone. 

“Alright, now step-“ Stacy snapped her out of her reverie as she tapped Clara’s thigh, shaking her skirt. But when Clara lifted her leg, the tapes on the diaper came loose, and she lowered it quickly. “Oops, I guess this one’s no longer up to the task, huh?” Stacy mused, placing the skirt back onto the hook by her purse, and bending down to guide the diaper down and over Clara’s other foot, and looking at it. “Barely damp, too”, she said to herself, “but better dry and comfy anyway”. Clara was too busy processing the first part to wonder what she was going to wear now that her- underwear- was compromised. 

“It is not!  I went on the pott- the toilet!  You saw!” Clara nearly shouted, forgetting to keep her voice down as her foot stomped and her fists balled up. 

Stacy shook her head slightly before balling the used diaper as best as she could, using the loose tape side to keep the lopsided thing closed, and placed it on the edge of the changing table. “Clara, I know you used the potty, I only meant that it was damp from sweat. It is hot out after all. Now, can you try to  calm down so we can get you dressed?”  She said, looking questioningly at the small, fuming girl. 

Chagrined, Clara nodded and unclenched her fists, watching as Stacy turned away. “But what will I wear?” She asked, being careful to keep her voice low and even, noting the dilemma. She didn’t actually want to walk around commando, despite her earlier internal declarations. Maybe Stacy would let her buy some pants in the bookstore or something. 

“What do you mean, honey?” Stacy asked, looking quizzically at Clara as she turned around, holding a hauntingly familiar white rectangle that she just pulled from her purse. She quickly lifted Clara back onto the table and was lifting her back down, humiliatingly taped into a fresh diaper, soon after. Clara didn’t say anything. 

This time the tapes held as the smaller girl stepped into her forest green skirt, shifting it to cover the top and bottom of the diaper securely as Stacy cleaned the changing table and returned the wipes and powder to her purse. Clara wondered how many more diapers she had in there, and was about to ask when the taller woman wordlessly placed something into her hands before folding the table back into the wall. Clara looked down to see the hastily balled diaper in her hands, and felt her heart leap as Stacy unlatched the door and led the pair towards the sink. 

Thankfully the room was still empty save for the two women, but the trash can was equally bare as Clara dropped the diaper in. She thought that if she used enough paper towels she could cover it enough to avoid suspicion before more trash was added, so after she had scrubbed and washed her hands, she quickly pulled out towels one-two-three-four-five-six-sev- “No No, Clara!  We only take one towel! Oh honey, this is way too many”, Stacy said, taking the towels from the smaller girl, and handing her one back. “Two if you really need it, but this is just wasteful, sweetie”. She folded the towels as best as she could, wedging them onto the shelf near the dispenser then collecting Clara’s damp towel and depositing it into the trash along with her own. Clara wanted to sneak a peak, but just then the door swung open and a woman in a blazer, jeans, and black converse stepped inside, hand flying to her heart. “Oh lord, you two nearly gave me a heart attack, I thought the building was completely empty!” The woman chuckled, then smiled at them, seeming to recover. 

“We just came by to see her classroom and needed the bathroom, sorry to scare you!” Stacy said, smiling back. 

“Oh? You’re taking early childhood classes this semester, huh?  Well, perhaps I’ll see you around, then!” The woman said, then nodded as she made her way past the two women. “Maybe!” Stacy chirped back, before taking Clara’s elbow and leading her away saying, “to the bookstore, then?”

It felt like the day couldn’t get much worse. 

• Like 8

Today I read your 10 chapters in one go.
At first it reminds me a lot of Elfy's story about  "Kathy goes to College" I belive.
To me it felt like you started where Elfy let her story slide into the absurd.

But I think too, it was Elfy´s best Work, until she comes to College.
I wrote a adaptation of German, but much more stricter you can read it by wattpad

Anyway, I digress ... LOL

That make your story much better, you concentrate on 2 people, in Elfy´s Story was all four girls diapered were in the room, from a teacher.

Your interaction with just Stacy and Clara is just wonderfully described.

You do it really well with Stacy.
Clara became completely run over, by these intense changes.
Short after her first spanking, her resistance mainly only took place in her head.
Clara is so confused that she unconsciously delivered herself, to Stacy.
In fact, Clara only still acts like a 5-8 year old girl.

Her mother must has Clara very good prepared, that Stacy can forced her by a high pace, so she have no chance to fight really.
This is the only way to explain, why Clara no longer has a chance to think rationally and handling.
Best example for me, the kind of escape from the crip!

That raises questions.

1. Her mum is very strict and fundamentally education her to be infantil.
That can only mean that Stacy is acting on behalf of the mother.
... Is it really like that?

2. Her stepfather Ray has pity at the very beginning, that can only mean that he knows, what is will happen with her.
... Is he really sorry for her?

3. This school is a college! Well if so, then a very special one.
 At the beginning you already reveal that her bed is not the only thing, that was designed in this way.
... What is actually being taught to the probantin there?

... ~ sadistic smile from me ~

4. The meeting in the disabled toilet suggests that some women like Stacy work there.
Her new friends, still have their freedom?
Or have they been run over, in the meantime too?
... ~ I lean out of the window and say yes, none of these girls is free anymore ~!

I am very curious where this journey on which you took us readers with you will lead.

I like your interaction between Stacy and Clara very much, but I am even more interested in her strict mother, what is she up to.
The head cinema is working at full speed!
... ~ Laugh, no not really, because you will not be as dark, as I am! ~

That you want to have written that on the phone ... wow, that was a damn good job! Respect!

At last
Realy good work so far and thank you again for sharing this with us readers.

I particularly enjoyed chapters 3, 7, and 9, and I intend to honor them, with a Cup.
Chapter 2, 4, 8, 10 with a like

I can´t wait to see more

greetings from
bad mad snowwhite

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 11:

Clara’s phone buzzed as they made their way back to the hallway and into room 113, and thankfully distracted her from her anxious thoughts of the woman in the blazer seeing her diaper in the trash, seemingly used. She looked down as she unlocked the screen, and saw a message from Jay there. “Hey Clara, just woke up, remind me never to drink coffee after 7:30, yeah?  I slept like sh*t, how about you?”

Clara quickly typed back a laughing emoji, then a sleepy emoji before more dots appeared on the screen

“You still up for breakfast?”

More dots

“Or I guess brunch now?

Beth is clinically insane

she already went out for a six mile run,

showered, ate,

and is heading to get her text books”

Crazy, right?”

Clara didn’t see any more dots, so despite Stacy talking away behind her about the classroom and her schedule, she quickly typed out, 

“Damn, better watch out for that one

Wish I could, but I have a bunch of errands to run”

Jay wrote back quickly, saying,

“Bummer, but as long as those errands don’t include a mini marathon, I guess we are still cool”

And Clara chuckled as Jay typed something else and Stacy said her name. 

“tomorrow?  I have Art history at the same time you and ‘Forest Gump’ have Bio. We could grab breakfast in the student center first”

Clara bit her bottom lip. She wanted to hang out with Jay, and despite their joking, Beth seemed cool too, but what if her plan didn’t work and she was still wearing her-or rather these- uh-oh whatever, the diapers?  She looked up at Stacy’s unimpressed frown and made a decision. She quickly sent a thumbs up before clicking off her screen and smiling innocently at Stacy. 

“Clara, have you been listening to a word I have said?” Stacy asked, hands on hips. 

“Uhhh… Y-ye-no, ma’am. I’m sorry”, she finished honestly, hanging her head and hoping for pity points. 

Stacy just shook her head and reached forward, gently tugging the cellphone out of Clara’s hand and dropping it into her purse. Clara started to complain, but thought better of it, and just followed obediently, this time nodding and commenting as Stacy talked her through the course objectives and then led them across campus to the student center where the bookstore was located. 

Before they checked out the books, Stacy popped off to the bathroom by the cafe, leaving Clara to her own devices for a few minutes, not before asking multiple times if Clara would be okay on her own and musing that it might be a good idea for Clara to try to go potty too. Clara honestly did feel a bit of an urge for the bathroom, but it wasn’t just to pee, and she wasn’t going to do that here in such a public bathroom if she didn’t need to. She certainly wasn’t going to let Stacy follow her into the stall and take off the diaper in such a crowded restroom, even if the noise would be muffled a bit by the chatter. It was way too public. She remembered holding her used diaper as she exited the stall this morning, and shivered at the thought of doing that here, where no less than six women were chatting as they washed their hands or fixed their hair and makeup in the mirrors, stall doors opening and closing as people streamed in and out. 

So Clara shook her head and said,

“I’ll be fine, I don’t have to go. No really”, and Stacy had told her to wait right there and disappeared through the door as three laughing women emerged. Clara looked around, yawning and decided that a bit of sucking up couldn’t be a bad thing, so she walked a few yards to the coffee counter and ordered two venti cappucinos from the bored looking forty-something in a dark green apron.  She rubbed her eyes, feeling exhausted from the morning of silently stressing over her skirt and the sound of her diaper, exploring campus, and trying to remember routes to her classes all while being on her best, sweetest, most compliant behavior to show Stacy she was mature. She wanted nothing more than to head back to the dorm for a nap, but that didn’t feel especially mature. So she found herself sipping the hot beverage, and holding onto Stacy’s when someone tapped her on the shoulder, causing her to jump and, choking, spill coffee all over her shirt and arms, dripping onto the grey speckled carpet beneath her shoes. 

“Ooh, Clara, I’m so sorry!” Came Beth’s high voice as she quickly turned to the counter and grabbed a bunch of brown napkins, dabbing at Clara’s arms and collar. She started to bend down towards the floor, and Clara realized what she would see if she looked up. Without thinking, she bent down herself, thinking of grabbing the napkins from Beth and hastily blotting the spill, but stopping at the two coffees in her hands. She heard giggles from behind her and, eyes widening in horror, stashed one of the cups between her arm and chest, and reached back to feel the bottom of her diaper. She couldn’t be positive, but it felt like it was sticking out beneath the hem, her skirt having ridden up her thighs as she bent.   She stood up abruptly, spilling more coffee, but pulling Beth along with her, face glowing red. 

“-didn’t mean to scare you, I was just grabbing my books when I saw you. I’m so so sorry, Clara. Here, let me get you another coffee?”  Beth smiled apologetically down at the smaller girl, gesturing towards the coffee counter. 

Clara chanced a quick glance behind her, but didn’t see anyone looking her way. She told herself that the laughter must have been unrelated, and that her diaper must have remained hidden despite her slip up. She reached back to adjust her skirt before pulling the somewhat crushed cup out from between her arm and chest, setting it down on the counter along with her own, and replacing the top. 

“N-no, it’s okay, it isn’t your fault, I’m just clumsy sometimes, no harm done” Clara squeaked as she dabbed at the drips on the side of the two cups and on her shirt. 

Beth insisted on getting her a cookie to apologize, however, and so as Stacy emerged and found them, graciously taking the coffee Clara held out, she found herself being handed a large, warm, chocolate chip and m&m monstrosity. 

“Um, thanks, Beth, you really didn’t have to do that”, Clara said, but Beth just smiled back, saying “yes, I really did. Sorry I scared you so badly, I just wanted to see if you wanted to pick up your books with me and maybe hang out for a bit”

Clara looked up at Stacy, biting her lip. Was she allowed to go off on her own?  Would she even want to, dressed as she was beneath her skirt?  Wouldn’t it be better to avoid a potential friend while she was in such a compromising situation, and meet up tomorrow when she was back in underwear?  “Uh, sorry, we have a bunch of things we need to get do-“ but Stacy’s cheery voice cut her off. 

“Oh are you making friends already!? Of course you can hang out!” Stacy practically squealed, before Beth looked up at her quizzically. 

“Oh, yeah, Beth, this is Stacy, my- uh- with the scholarship program I told you about. We have to run a bunch of errands, but maybe we can hang out tomorrow?” Clara asked, blushing as Beth awkwardly greeted the older woman. 

“Nonsense, Clara, you and your friend can go get your books and I’ll wait at the tutoring center for you,” Stacy trilled, then leaned in so only Clara could hear, “do you need a change first?”  Blushing, but glad to rid herself of the embarrassing babysitter, she shook her head subtly and quickly said her goodbyes, retrieving her phone and promising to meet back at the tutoring center in 45 minutes. 

Things went well at the bookstore. She actually really liked Beth, the girl was quieter than Jay, but funny, willing to be silly and seemingly not embarrassed by much. She jokingly held up a bib with the university logo, and said she was ready for her own nanny it it meant a scholarship, but quickly backtracked when she saw Clara blush. 

“I’m joking, seriously, girl, we all put up with crap to get those ‘ships, I went to prom in a dress made entirely of duct tape for one myself”, Beth quipped, then held up a roll of cheetah print duct tape, making Clara giggle. “But seriously, she’s kind of a lot. You don’t have to deal with her all the time, do you?”  She asked, as they walked back towards the course books section, pulling out their book lists. 

“Um, I mean yeah, she is kind of…” Clara started, and she wasn’t sure what to say. Stacy did treat her like a little kid sometimes, and she didn’t like her rules, but she had also really helped to look out for Clara when she needed someone. 

“A lot”, Beth finished, sympathetically, relieving Clara of the need to sort through her own feelings about the woman who had not just sparked and diapered her, but also wiped her tears and rubbed her back while she cried. 

After splitting up with Beth, Clara found herself in a bit of a pickle. She now really had to go to the bathroom, she thought, shifting carefully, books weighing the two blue plastic bags on her arm down, digging into the skin there near her elbow. And she didn’t have to worry about Stacy coming in with her, but she still knew that the tapes would be too loud to hide and she wasn’t sure, after this morning and last night, that she could get the diaper back on. She couldn’t risk it falling off as she walked across campus to the tutoring center, and on top of that, she didn’t want to face another spanking or time out if Stacy found out she had taken it off. Especially not when she was so close to proving that she was a good girl and could follow the rules and use the potty. No, she reasoned, she would have to get to Stacy and ask for the potty, and hopefully it wouldn’t be too crowded either. Maybe if she explained that she had to-you know- Stacy would even give her some privacy and permission to go into the stall herself. 

But just as she came to this decision, the cramps, which had been getting more frequent and stronger as she finished her coffee and searched for used copies of her text books with Beth, hit with a new force and Clara was forced to stand still, clenching her anal sphincter, butt, and thigh muscles as she held on. Her bladder aching, she released the muscles as soon as the wave passed and started walking towards the nearest door. Put in the sun, she had to stop a few more times, pretending to text as she fought the worsening cramps. She always got a weird stomach when she traveled and she hadn’t pooped in a few days. The coffees, soda, candy, juice, massive institutional breakfast, and cookie seemed to have worked their way through by now and she could feel a cold sweat forming on her temples and across the back of her neck as she stopped again just outside of the tutoring center. It felt like the cramps were coming closer and closer together, and her heart dropped when she pulled open the door to see a huge crowd inside the lobby, chattering crowds talking animatedly at tables. She took in the smell of fresh coffee, and looked up to see a Starbucks logo above a much larger counter than she had just visited in the student center. Of course, she thought, the only place with bathrooms more crowded than the stud would be here. 

As another cramp hit her, she pretended to be waiting to hold the door open for a group of what seemed to be professors, dress shoes tapping across the floor, but for one pair of sneakers. She looked up at the sound of a familiar female voice, cheeks red, trying not to be seen as she fought to hold back her bowels. 

But the professor from earlier smiled at her and waved her colleagues ahead, calling after a tall brunette man with a goatee, “can you order mine with oat milk if they have it, John?”, before turning back to Clara, who was looking around for Stacy as the wave died down. 

“You coming through, or is this a new work study post that I’m not aware of?” The woman chuckled, gently pulling Clara away from the door, and leading her into the air conditioned room with one arm over her shoulder. Clara had not been ready for that, had needed just one more second to hold onto her sphincter, and the sudden movement allowed a long fart to escape, bringing with it the scent of feces. She wasn’t worried about having an actual accident, but that was pretty mortifying in and of itself. The other woman didn’t seem to notice, releasing the small girl and reaching out to shake her hand as soon as they had cleared the entryway. 

“I thought you looked familiar, we met this morning in Frazier?  You nearly scared me to death. My name is professor Yeats, I’m so sorry, I don’t believe I caught your name, hun?”  

Clara bit her lip, looking up into the kind face. “Cl-Clara, ma’am. Er-professor”. 

“oh Clara, I love that name!  I always used to name my baby dolls Clara as a little girl. How funny”, Professor Yeats smiled down at her.

“uh-“ Clara didn’t really know what kind of response the woman was looking for here, but thankfully neither did the professor.

“I believe you said you’ll be taking early childhood courses this semester, right?”  She practically beamed down at Clara, this time waiting for a response. 

“Hmm-mmm” Clara couldn’t seem to find her voice, and just nodded meekly as another cramp hit her and she shifted her weight to look like she was just restless. She felt herself grunt softly in her effort to hold back her bowels, cheeks reddening with the strain and embarrassment, but tried to play it off by pretending to have a coughing fit. Though she thought it had worked as a cover, she quickly found this to be a mistake, as the force of the coughing forced more air out, causing the rear of her diaper to puff up for just a second. She quickly tensed up, feeling something other than air trying to escape this time.  She felt sure that the smell would hit the professor, but she just smiled kindly down at the girl, and gave no indication that anything was amiss, actually looking away at the busy room long enough for Clara to regain her composure. 

“Are you here alone, dear?” The professor asked, scanning the room for something, then looking back at Clara. 

“uh-um- I’m supposed to meet my- um- my-uh-“ Clara started to say, shifting the bags containing her books to her other arm, trying to decide on the least embarrassing word to describe Stacy, when the professor interjected, “oh good, your aid, I remember now, she was with you in the restroom today.  Oh dear, please let me take those, I’ll help you find her, it’s always quite busy in here, she’s probably upstairs anyway, away from the name brand coffee fiends”.

With that, Professor Yeats chuckled, then hoisted the blue bags off of Clara’s arm, tutting at the welts left behind by their weight. She turned and started walking just as Clara froze and clenched to resist another cramp.  

A second later she turned quizzically back to find Clara frozen in place, legs nearly crossed in her effort to hold back now both her bladder and bowels. Yeats just closed the distance and took the small girl’s hand, and starting again. When Clara didn’t follow this time, she spoke quietly as if to a child, and squeezed her hand gently, saying, “don’t be shy, sweetie, I’ll help you find her, I know it can be a little new and scary to be in such a busy place, but I promise I’ll be right here,” and she gently squeezed again, “with you until we get you where you need to go”. 
Clara bit the nail of her free thumb, willing this wave of cramps to pass, and just nodded at the woman to get her to turn away again. But she didn’t. She reached out and took Clara’s left hand away from her mouth by her wrist and said, “uh oh, no fingers in your mouth, Clara, honey”. 

Freed from the cramps temporarily, Clara tried to remove her wrist from the woman’s grip, smiling indulgently, but was surprised to meet resistance and a “no no, sweetie, I can’t let you suck on your thumb here, there are too many germs”. 

“bu-but I-I wasn-I don’t-“ Clara started, before Stacy’s voice cut in, saying “there you are, Clara!  I was starting to get worried!”.  

• Like 9
  • AndTheChips changed the title to Staring at Stars (update 1/2)