LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you rather…

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Clr224 said:

For me, it’s nearly always B.  I go to sleep with a dry diaper and wake up several hours later with a completely soaked diaper. 

But not a leaky diaper right????❤️

16 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

But not a leaky diaper right????❤️

Virtually never since I wear a cloth diaper at night.   There have been a few times that my output has exceeded the capacity of the diaper and I’ve ended up changing the bedding and my diaper in the middle of the night. 

9 minutes ago, Clr224 said:

Virtually never since I wear a cloth diaper at night.   There have been a few times that my output has exceeded the capacity of the diaper and I’ve ended up changing the bedding and my diaper in the middle of the night. 

Well that's good! Nobody likes a leaky diaper. Do you have a protective mattress for bedtime??

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well that's good! Nobody likes a leaky diaper. Do you have a protective mattress for bedtime??

I use a waterproof mattress pad along with several cloth underpads to protect the mattress.  I dislike vinyl mattress covers because they reflect the heat and are very uncomfortable to sleep on. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Clr224 said:

I use a waterproof mattress pad along with several cloth underpads to protect the mattress.  I dislike vinyl mattress covers because they reflect the heat and are very uncomfortable to sleep on. 

Oh okay, that makes sense!❤️ I've never slept on a waterproof mattress before when I was a kid, but I hear they were very comfortable and had a very unique and intoxicating smell!????☺️??❤️??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh okay, that makes sense!❤️ I've never slept on a waterproof mattress before when I was a kid, but I hear they were very comfortable and had a very unique and intoxicating smell!????☺️??❤️??

Certainly not from my experience.  They are hot, sticky, and impossible to sleep on.  I suspect that the only infants sleep on them is that don’t know anything else and can’t express their opinions.

When I was 10 years old, my family travelled by car to see my godparents.  Even though I was fully toilet trained (I’d stopped needing night diapers earlier that year), I was diapered while traveling because I would have wetting accidents if I couldn’t get to a bathroom fast enough. So, when we arrived at my godparents house and sleeping arrangements were being discussed, I was still wearing my wet travel diaper.  My godmother didn’t want to take a chance on me having an accident in their son’s brand new bed, so I got to sleep in the crib he had recently vacated.  Believe me, a plastic covered mattress is extremely uncomfortable during the summer even when covered with sheets and a blanket. I twisted and turned all night and ended up with the bedding wrapped around me because I so hot and uncomfortable. 

41 minutes ago, Clr224 said:

Certainly not from my experience.  When I was 10 years old, my family travelled by car to see my godparents.  Even though I was fully toilet trained (I’d stopped needing night diapers earlier that year), I was diapered while traveling because I would have wetting accidents if I couldn’t get to a bathroom fast enough. So, when we arrived at my godparents house and sleeping arrangements were being discussed, I was still wearing my wet travel diaper.  My godmother didn’t want to take a chance on me having an accident in their son’s brand new bed, so I got to sleep in the crib he had recently vacated.  Believe me, a plastic covered mattress is extremely uncomfortable during the summer even when covered with sheets and a blanket. I twisted and turned all night and ended up with the bedding wrapped around me because I so hot and uncomfortable. 

Gee, that really sucks buddy!? When your parents diapered you up, did they change your diapers when you would go potty in them?? Also, I'm really impressed and jealous you were able to fit inside that crib so well, and at 10 years old no less. You must've been really small. I wish we could've traded places.? LOL!? I think @DailyDi has a waterproof mattress that's actually very comfortable.? You might want to ask him about it and consider trying it.? You might like it, you might not, but I think it's worth a shot buddy.?❤️☺️?????❤️?

• Like 1

I wasn’t unusually small.  Those old cribs were about 3/4 the size of a twin bed.  There wasn’t a lot of room between my head and feet and the ends of the crib, but I did fit. I don’t have many clear memories of diaper changes from back then. I think I was diapering myself by the time was 7 or 8.  

The diaper changes that stuck in my memory were those where I really pissed off my mother.  In both cases, I had messing accidents.  One time, we were very close to a roadside rest stop where we were going to stop for lunch when I just couldn’t hold it anymore.  That time, she changed my diaper on a picnic table in full view of everyone else at the other tables and the highway.  

The other time was when I was 13 or 14 years old and we had gotten the car stuck on a sandy road (and I use the term “road” very loosely in this case).  When I get nervous, I often experience very loose and uncontrollable bowel movements.  We were stuck in the middle of nowhere in the wilds of Michigan.  My nervousness had been building for a while as we traveled this road.  After getting stuck my father and I pushed while my mother steered and we were able to get to a solid portion of the road.   As I relaxed, without realizing it, I messed my diaper.  This time she cleaned me up and diapered me right next to the road.  There wasn’t any traffic, so that part wasn’t embarrassing.  But afterwards, I had to wear shorts that did nothing to conceal my “underwear.”  So, I attracted a number of knowing grins and smiles when we stopped for lunch at the next town.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Clr224 said:

I wasn’t unusually small.  Those old cribs were about 3/4 the size of a twin bed.  There wasn’t a lot of room between my head and feet and the ends of the crib, but I did fit. I don’t have many clear memories of diaper changes from back then. I think I was diapering myself by the time was 7 or 8.  

The diaper changes that stuck in my memory were those where I really pissed off my mother.  In both cases, I had messing accidents.  One time, we were very close to a roadside rest stop where we were going to stop for lunch when I just couldn’t hold it anymore.  That time, she changed my diaper on a picnic table in full view of everyone else at the other tables and the highway.  

The other time was when I was 13 or 14 years old and we had gotten the car stuck on a sandy road (and I use the term “road” very loosely in this case).  When I get nervous, I often experience very loose and uncontrollable bowel movements.  We were stuck in the middle of nowhere in the wilds of Michigan.  My nervousness had been building for a while as we traveled this road.  After getting stuck my father and I pushed while my mother steered and we were able to get to a solid portion of the road.   As I relaxed, without realizing it, I messed my diaper.  This time she cleaned me up and diapered me right next to the road.  There wasn’t any traffic, so that part wasn’t embarrassing.  But afterwards, I had to wear shorts that did nothing to conceal my “underwear.”  So, I attracted a number of knowing grins and smiles when we stopped for lunch at the next town.

Wow! That's quite the story buddy! Do you like diapers? If so, how did you fall in love with them, or do you just wear them because you're IC, or both????❤️

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow! That's quite the story buddy! Do you like diapers? If so, how did you fall in love with them, or do you just wear them because you're IC, or both????❤️

I wouldn’t necessarily say that I like diapers.  Instead, I’d say that I’m more comfortable wearing them than not.  That feeling is probably a result of my extended use of them while I was growing up. Early on, we lived in a trailer without in-door plumbing.  So, I was normally diapered at night until we moved to a house when I was 6 years old.  By then, though, my nighttime wetting habits were pretty firmly established because I never learned to wake up to go to the bathroom, so I continued wearing diapers at night until I was 10 years old. Because of this, my bladder remained smaller than normal and I needed go to the bathroom about hourly.  So, during activities where this wouldn’t be possible, I wore diapers.  This situation continued until I was around 16 years old when it was decided that I needed to break my dependence on diapers.  Unfortunately, that simply resulted in my surreptitious use of diapers.  Over the years I tried many times to break my dependence on them, but inevitably went back to secretly wearing diapers. Eventually, after many attempts over many years, I realized that I wasn’t going to break this habit and started wearing them more regularly and openly.  Over time, that effectively resulted my becoming incontinent.

My story is more nuanced than this shortened version, but this gives you the highlights.  if you want the more extended story, search for “The Training of a Diaper Lover” by Craisler.  That was my account years ago until I lost the password and could no longer get into it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Clr224 said:

I wouldn’t necessarily say that I like diapers.  Instead, I’d say that I’m more comfortable wearing them than not.  That feeling is probably a result of my extended use of them while I was growing up. Early on, we lived in a trailer without in-door plumbing.  So, I was normally diapered at night until we moved to a house when I was 6 years old.  By then, though, my nighttime wetting habits were pretty firmly established because I never learned to wake up to go to the bathroom, so I continued wearing diapers at night until I was 10 years old. Because of this, my bladder remained smaller than normal and I needed go to the bathroom about hourly.  So, during activities where this wouldn’t be possible, I wore diapers.  This situation continued until I was around 16 years old when it was decided that I needed to break my dependence on diapers.  Unfortunately, that simply resulted in my surreptitious use of diapers.  Over the years I tried many times to break my dependence on them, but inevitably went back to secretly wearing diapers. Eventually, after many attempts over many years, I realized that I wasn’t going to break this habit and started wearing them more regularly and openly.  Over time, that effectively resulted my becoming incontinent.

My story is more nuanced than this shortened version, but this gives you the highlights.  if you want the more extended story, search for “The Training of a Diaper Lover” by Craisler.  That was my account years ago until I lost the password and could no longer get into it.

Thank you very much buddy!☺️❤️?❤️☺️

With my spinal cord injury I'm definitely in option B. I guess it would be cool to experience a vivid dream of feeling myself heavily urinating in my diaper, only to wake up to it of actually happening though!

I have had a dream over the past few years, probably three times a year or so, where I am having this massive bowel movement where I can feel this never ending log being pushed from my rectum. It's quite intense in that I feel my anus spread completely open. However, it feels rather stressful for some reason because I have to push to try to get it out. Also, this scenario is rarely happening in my bed, but usually somewhere at work or somewhere in public among people that I would prefer not to have a bowel movement in front of. By that I mean, it's usually around people that I either work with or are friends with, but it would be better if it was around total strangers thinking it would be less stressful since I would never see them again. Every time I wake up from this dream I immediately reach for my backside to see if it actually happened, but it never does.

52 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

@Wheels For better or for worse, that dream sounds f*cking intense.  Wow!  

I’ve never messed in my sleep and I’m not sure if I’d want to either.  The skin on my bum feels raw just thinking of that! ??

Well, you never know. it could feel good and you might actually like it, especially once you get used to it!???❤️??????❤️?

28 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, you never know. it could feel good and you might actually like it, especially once you get used to it!???❤️??????❤️?

Is that an admission of guilt on your part??? ❤️?

Being incontinent to both bowel and bladder although at bedtime and sleep I rarely have a bowel movement in the middle of the night, I never wake up and have no memories of my dreams and every morning wake up with a wet diaper.  

56 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

Is that an admission of guilt on your part??? ❤️?

Nothing to feel guilty about buddy. It's just part of being a baby!!!!!!☺️????❤️???❤️??

• Like 1

I don't know if I've ever had a "pee dream". It does sound kind of delightful though with the bonus being the wet diaper. Think I have to choose "A".

Side note: I fell asleep last night and woke briefly to wet my diaper. When I got up in the morning the diaper was absolutely flooded with a large wet spot on my protective mattress pad. That was more of a "B" issue and a very rare one for me.