LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

August Donors

DailyDi

• 2 weeks later...

Glad I could help. This site was the first time I found out there were others like me. So long as I can help keep the lights on I will!

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@DailyDi Did you forget someone again lol

Not quite, you were thanked in the other donation thread. But I will gladly repeat it here: Thank you for your continued incredible generosity!

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks to @mahleedlfor donating $50 AND upgrading to Baby Banker status!

I realized I was still rocking the 2019 sticker, lol!  You’re welcome.  This place is home, so I’m glad to help :)

36 minutes ago, mahleedl said:

I realized I was still rocking the 2019 sticker, lol!  You’re welcome.  This place is home, so I’m glad to help :)

Good point though we are in 2021 

I got updated a month or so ago.  As I donated a good amount to good ol DailyDi

• Like 2
On 8/25/2021 at 10:48 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Good point though we are in 2021 

I got updated a month or so ago.  As I donated a good amount to good ol DailyDi

@DailyDi @DiaperboyEddie12

when it is time to upgrade again I will be continually upgrading: this is home so I will do everything I can whenever I can to help my homebase. When you find a site as good as this, with all other nice people and all of the information that is available here to help others you don’t want to lose it. I know that it is hard work to maintain the sites that Mikey does and he has to be congratulated as to how he handles doing this.  I don’t know how he does it but he is amazing.  

So, the next time do you have a chance take a look at the donation meter and throw a few bucks in the bucket – you will not be sorry!

let me know when the 2022 Baby Banker comes out! By the end of 2021 I will have the 2022 designation. It is the least I can do to support a site that is so awesome!

Brian

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi @DiaperboyEddie12

when it is time to upgrade again I will be continually upgrading: this is home so I will do everything I can whenever I can to help my homebase. When you find a site as good as this, with all other nice people and all of the information that is available here to help others you don’t want to lose it. I know that it is hard work to maintain the sites that Mikey does and he has to be congratulated as to how he handles doing this.  I don’t know how he does it but he is amazing, so the next time do you have a chance take a look at the donation meter and throw a few bucks in the bucket – you will not be sorry!

I don’t know how he does it but he is amazing, so the next time do you have a chance take a look at the donation meter and throw a few bucks in the bucket – you will not be sorry!

let me know when the 2022 Baby Banker comes out! By the end of 2021 I will have the 2022 designation. It is the least I can do to support a site that is so awesome!

Brian

@~Brian~ Trying to do me over with the donations!  JUST kidding!  I try and help as much as i can.  If I can ever get this business moving foward @DailyDi will have a lot of donations from me.

I think I am on this website more then I am doing my business online lol.  But I got to have my DD time as wel.