LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How wet do you get before you change

Right now i  am wearing a magamax with plastic pants over it that is soaked and starting to leak out into the bed pad i am setting on. i may pee in it once more before changing into a dry diaper and and fresh plastic pants.

• Like 1
On 7/23/2021 at 2:26 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

When the diaper is pretty soggy and saturated but just before it leaks is my preferred time to change, that way I get the most use out of the diaper. 

Bingo!! But I tend to push it and end up leaking anyway... ??

• Like 1

I only wear at night and during my naps on the weekends. I use the potty during the day. During my night night time I go pee pee a lot so my diaper gets pretty wet and each morning my mommy/wife changes me into my big boy pants. 

I definitely try to get my money’s worth out of my diapers (actually I typically push it quite beyond that). What I really like is to get my diaper to the point where it’s almost leaking and then give it a thorough flooding (unless it’s poopy, which I change immediately). 

• Like 1

I get my monies worth out of the diaper and wet at least 3 times and maybe 4 times before my mommy or babysitter changes me. That can vary though to whenever they decide to change me. Most of the time it is about 3 times. If it is poopy I get changed right away. 

Depends on the circumstances. Public bathrooms are a roulette wheel in this town and if I want to spend a significant amount of time away from home, a diaper that can handle multiple wettings is the only way to go. That's especially true in the summer when I drink lots of water and the winter, when I'll be drinking coffee and other hot beverages. 

To that extent I will usually wet a diaper pretty thoroughly before I take it off. 

• Like 1

I used to wear just a disp. diaper but if you wet a little too much they would leak. So I bought a couple of pairs of plastic pants to catch the leaks. Now I can wet until the diaper is totally used and get the most for my money.