LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well it begins.

I was talking to my mom this afternoon and the day has come that I will be wearing diapers full time.  She agreed as I been messing myself way to much.  So as soon as I get an affiliate link from @DailyDi for Northshore Plastic pants.  I will be ordering me some.  So I have that extra protection.

Once I get them I will start wearing full time.  I will also need to go and buy some new clothing.  As some of the pants I own well do not fit over a diaper.  So the time as come when I start my 24/7 journey.

My good friend @~Brian~ has suggested I do this so that I can have relief that I will not lose another pair of pants and or embarrassment from the idiot crowds.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well Eddie, good luck on your "unwelcome" journey. Being an AB is one thing, where diapers are optional, but having to wear them 24/7 is another. I would never wish incontinence on anyone ( unless they REALLY piss me off) and having to wear for need really changes the perspective. 

I know it isn't any fun, but as you mentioned the alternatives, this the best choice. 

So good luck with this, hope everything works out!! ???

7 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I will also need to go and buy some new clothing.  As some of the pants I own well do not fit over a diaper.  So the time as come when I start my 24/7 journey.

You might try these in a size over what you normally wear.  I have two pairs and they do a great job with plenty of room for premium diapers.  They also come in a tan or khaki color.  RedHead Beachcomber Shorts for Men | Cabela's (cabelas.com)  The cargo style pockets also help break up the silhouette a bit, not that you yourself really care if it's a bit obvious to some by the bulk that you are wearing diapers.

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

You might try these in a size over what you normally wear.  I have two pairs and they do a great job with plenty of room for premium diapers.  They also come in a tan or khaki color.  RedHead Beachcomber Shorts for Men | Cabela's (cabelas.com)  The cargo style pockets also help break up the silhouette a bit, not that you yourself really care if it's a bit obvious to some by the bulk that you are wearing diapers.

I will look into them though I will for now just go to Walmart and buy some clothing.

On 7/23/2021 at 2:33 AM, square_duck said:

Well Eddie, good luck on your "unwelcome" journey. Being an AB is one thing, where diapers are optional, but having to wear them 24/7 is another. I would never wish incontinence on anyone ( unless they REALLY piss me off) and having to wear for need really changes the perspective. 

I know it isn't any fun, but as you mentioned the alternatives, this the best choice. 

So good luck with this, hope everything works out!! ???

I completely agree.  I have quite a few friends IRL and online who say they desire to be incontinent  and will go 24/7. And inevitably about 1-2 weeks later they are back in undies because they got tired of diapers or the hassle wasn’t worth it.   If I didn’t enjoy being incontinent and “stuck” in diapers I would be a wreck! ?

• Like 1
On 7/25/2021 at 2:24 AM, Enthusi said:

I completely agree.  I have quite a few friends IRL and online who say they desire to be incontinent  and will go 24/7. And inevitably about 1-2 weeks later they are back in undies because they got tired of diapers or the hassle wasn’t worth it.   If I didn’t enjoy being incontinent and “stuck” in diapers I would be a wreck! ?

It helps to have a Mommy reinforce diaper wearing.  I have been 24/7 for a couple years now.  I need some kind of protection, honestly I need a large tabbed nappy for bed time.  I could get away with a pad or a guard during the day but having proper diapers imposed on me 24/7 is oddly very enjoyable for me.  I dont really think its a bad thing.  It just is what it is.