LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help staying pointed "down"

I have no idea how to phrase this into a google search, so I'll just ask here and see if anyone has wondered the same thing:

Is there a device I can wear that will keep me pointed down in my diaper? I've seen chastity devices that roughly approximate this, but I'm looking for as low profile a method as possible while still remaining comfortable.

2 hours ago, doogles said:

Is there a device I can wear that will keep me pointed down in my diaper?

The older you get the easier it is.  That was a joke, but there's plenty of truth in it.  More seriously, I'm in cloth nappies all the time.  They're pretty snug fitting, and there's no chance of pointing up without a lot of manual intervention.  Which I don't do, as that sort of thing is Mummy's job - but then I'm lucky in that respect.  My guess is that wearing snug-fitting cloth nappies is the best option to solve your problem.

20 minutes ago, Stroller said:

The older you get the easier it is.  That was a joke, but there's plenty of truth in it.  More seriously, I'm in cloth nappies all the time.  They're pretty snug fitting, and there's no chance of pointing up without a lot of manual intervention.  Which I don't do, as that sort of thing is Mummy's job - but then I'm lucky in that respect.  My guess is that wearing snug-fitting cloth nappies is the best option to solve your problem.

This exactly. ?

7 hours ago, doogles said:

I have no idea how to phrase this into a google search, so I'll just ask here and see if anyone has wondered the same thing:

Is there a device I can wear that will keep me pointed down in my diaper? I've seen chastity devices that roughly approximate this, but I'm looking for as low profile a method as possible while still remaining comfortable.

I agree with the above to members.  You can also snug fit a nice Disposable diaper.  I wear my tighty whiteys over my diaper and that helps with snug fit.  And when you first put it on point the brother down so that he is in the correct position.  Then once you do that make sure it is nice and tight.  Also a good onesie can help keep your diaper snug.

4 hours ago, Stroller said:

Can also do a snug fitting disposable.  As some of us are not fan Though I have found out a site that makes home made cloth which I want to try.  They look awesome.

I agree with everyone above and will kinda rephrase some stuff. What works for me is being flaccid before you diaper and then just diaper yourself snug pointing down. All a chastity device does is what a snug diaper essentially does: makes it difficult to get hard.

Just over the weekend I happened to try my first chastity device. Indeed, it did exactly what I wanted in terms of diaper wetting far better than expected. Two major advantages: Urine now almost exclusively pools near the back of the diaper, so far never the front. This is better for leaks, more comfortable. More specifically, or, the other benefit, is that I can now safely wet while sitting. That was one I was unable to become comfortable with fully. It depends how hard the chair is you're sitting on (soft easier) so harder surfaces I would have to slightly lift off etc... But if actually sitting normally with full wait on your butt, too frequently the wetness would not go down, it would start pooling in the air pocket and very quickly it would be rolling across my upper thigh and leak around my hip. The c-device 100% solved this, the wetting, as said before, I can now feel spreading under my butt despite being where all my weight is. An absolutely miracle in that sense!

It's also MUCH more subtle than you think, it does not "stick out" in the front, if anything it's maybe even less than just a normal bulge, as the c-divice really does direct everything sort of down and inward toward yourself. So there would be a bulge in the bottom direction, but not in the front, if that's what you're thinking. The one I have is one of the harder plastic ones, in size large. For this one there two sizes are large and small. I picked this because I had the opportunity to grab this at a good price with next day shipping. But it works very very well, and I have now ordered a couple more to experiment with, a silicone one that's slightly smaller, and a really tiny one (lol) that I think is plastic...

I ordered those two more because, I actually am still in the same boat as you OP. I am looking for these effects, keeping it pointed down, without the cons: I don't need to lose any sensation, and, unfortunately mine is actually somewhat painful. I may have a decent endowment but even the largest ring has been painful. I am not looking for any pain in this. So hoping that silicone one might be better. Also not the size is base on the rings, despite getting smaller devices that it just referring to the phallic part... The rings I think are all the same size. 

There is no real problem with using tape, as long as you take a shower before you try to rip it off..

People wanting to hide the bulge use gaff and tucking.

Chastity doesn't really work when not cut.
It will work for the purpose to keep penis pointed down, but not to hinder an erection. 
I tried many devices and none works with skin.

Problem with taping on diapers when pointing down, is that when it gets wet, or just worn for a long time, it gets loose.

Still not found anything that works for me.