LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I went for a Massage on my back in a diaper Yesterday

Hello folks I wanted to post this on the day I went but I ended up falling a sleep as I was tired.

I went and had a massage done on my back.  It was an interesting experience as when I got into the room she told me to strip down.  I told her that I will take everything else off but I will need to leave the underwear and diaper on.  She was confused but she went with it.  She was a really nice person.  Confused but nice person.

As everyone can see I am not afraid to let people know I am wearing a diaper.  

Now to let you know not everyone needs to know what underwear I choose to wear.  If I did not have to strip for my massage that lady would have never known I was wearing one.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, saltedcaramel64 said:

I was just wondering how much it costs to get a massage?  Do they charge you more if you wear a diaper?

It cost me $80 plus I gave her a $20 tip.  No extra charge for the diaper.  She wanted me to stripe down to nothing but that was not going to happen.

Interesting. One thing I have not done since I went 24/7 is go for a massage. My benefits from work cover them, so there's no reason not to, other than being busy, and not really needing one. Although a good deep tissue massage feels amazing - you tend to go in thinking you don't need one, and come out thanking God that you went in. But I always stripped down to my underwear, and now I don't own any underwear. I don't know if I'd want to do that in a diaper or not - it might be difficult to relax. But if I'm going to wear diapers all the time, everywhere, sooner or later, I'll have to face down that situation, I guess. I've worn for some medical appointments, although the diaper never really came into the picture, with the exception of a medical imagery appointment where I was given a tissue-thin disposable hospital gown, which I put on in a dimly-lit room, only to discover once I walked out into the main waiting area that, oh boy, my diaper is showing through this gown a bit. They quickly gave me a second gown. 

But for medical professionals, a diaper is a non-event, so being nervous about it is unnecessary from a logical perspective. I just have to convince myself of that...

4 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Interesting. One thing I have not done since I went 24/7 is go for a massage. My benefits from work cover them, so there's no reason not to, other than being busy, and not really needing one. Although a good deep tissue massage feels amazing - you tend to go in thinking you don't need one, and come out thanking God that you went in. But I always stripped down to my underwear, and now I don't own any underwear. I don't know if I'd want to do that in a diaper or not - it might be difficult to relax. But if I'm going to wear diapers all the time, everywhere, sooner or later, I'll have to face down that situation, I guess. I've worn for some medical appointments, although the diaper never really came into the picture, with the exception of a medical imagery appointment where I was given a tissue-thin disposable hospital gown, which I put on in a dimly-lit room, only to discover once I walked out into the main waiting area that, oh boy, my diaper is showing through this gown a bit. They quickly gave me a second gown. 

But for medical professionals, a diaper is a non-event, so being nervous about it is unnecessary from a logical perspective. I just have to convince myself of that...

I do believe I had read that last part of your appointment for a xray or something with the paper thin gown.  It really doesn't bother me anymore to be known.

I have been having back massages for about 2 years.  They cost me $60 for an hour long massage and the massagest refuses tips.  I did research on good licensed massage therapists in my area and found a really good one.  This woman used to work at a hospital giving massages to cancer patients.  I did the right thing before booking an appointment and told her via email I had bladder issues and wore disposable briefs, asking if that would be an issue.  She replied she had other clients who wore incontinence products.  I'm not sure, though, if she was expecting me to be in Depends pull on disposable underwear and not the Betterdry diaper I wore.  The thing is, I undress in private and I am draped with a sheet that is pulled down only to work on my back.  It is true that she has to push down my diaper in the back when she massages the lower part just above my pelvis, but I'm never seen in just my diaper.  She does massage my hips though the sheet and through my diaper, very professional at all times.  While I am not actually incontinent, I do have urgency where on average I pee every hour and a half, sometimes I will actually have to go every 20 to 30 minutes some mornings.  I drive about 45 minutes to get to the massage office, and working on my back with a deep tissue massage can cause me to wet a bit.  Usually I will wear a low end low profile diaper that will be good for about 3 hours, but during the holidays I take advantage of going that way for my massage to do my out of town holiday shopping.  That takes until late afternoon and with a 9am appointment and a 45 minute drive, a premium diaper is best to wear.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, saltedcaramel64 said:

I qualify for free massage due to a work place injury.  I have never taken it up because Im embarrassed about my diapers.  I like your confidence.

The confidence grows over time.

On 7/21/2021 at 9:09 PM, Dubious said:

I get free massage by driving on Norwegian roads. 

Add New Jersey to the list.  They did a study a few years ago and found that the tire travels on average some 500  inches (vertically!) in NJ compared to other states. 

• 11 months later...

Just had a massage no issue. Glad I wore too because I need the protection. Wore my blue NorthShore with Blue Gary PUL over it. Just told the masseuse that I would like to leave my underwear on. She massaged down over my upper butt check, slightly under the diaper. Next time, I will push the top of the diaper down a bit. Always recommended to wear a fresh diaper and a rather thin and discreet one. I don't think it would be respectful to wear a crazy patterned thick one. No issues! She was totally nonchalant about it.

I’m fortunate that my partner’s sister is a licensed massage therapist with her own business and office. When we go for a massage I’m always diapered but she knows I wear so it doesn’t matter.

Hugs,

Freta

I get a massage every 6 weeks or so, and I always tell them in advance what I'll be wearing. I think it's a matter of courtesy to let them know. I've had a couple ask questions to make sure I don't have any condition they need to account for in the massage (like avoiding an area or my spine). I've also had one who offered to untape my diaper to do a better job on my glutes and psoas.

• 3 weeks later...

I periodically have lower back and upper leg issues.  Core exercises help there but I am less than diligent keeping up with them.  When the back goes out, I wind up with about a 6 inch gait and I don't move quickly so I usually diaper up. This prevents accidents as this also seems to really set off urgency issues as well.  I have found that after the first couple of days I can go to a good physical therapist and they can usually, with a handful of visits, get me back to normal.  I have had my current therapist for years now and she is a very good looking lady who seems to have the same requirement for her interns.  The treatment includes initially ultra-sound and then stretching by her and massage.  I initially went there diapered up as the drive was quite far and then changed into some cotton briefs for the session.  The first time I was there many years ago, the ultra-sound deep heating would trigger small accidents as I would become tingly down there with the release of some of the crazy tight muscles.  It was not noticed thank goodness.  I was so worried about it leading to accidents and embarrassment.  I was literally fighting the muscle relaxation for fear of the accident.  The massage would trigger the same effect which she did notice.  We chatted and I told her when in this condition what was happening.  The next time I just kept my diaper on and she proceeded with no fanfare and I didn't have any accidents.  The following visit I was improving some and the ultra-sound or electro-stim did trigger a fairly big pee accident but I had the diaper on with the top tapes off so she could work the gluteus muscles.  From that point on, I just wear my diapers and nothing is said.  I see her every few years it seems when I am in serious back pain. 

I mentioned the interns earlier because I was getting changed for a session one time and she knocked very lightly and I never heard it.  She walked in as I was still taking off my clothes and was down to my plastic pants, sort of translucent and diaper. As they apply different conducting fluids and oils through the session, I just go in the diaper without other layers.  She literally gasped and just stared, then turning very red, turned about and shut the door.  She waited a minute or two and then knocked more authoritatively.  I replied and she walked back in and I was on the table under the sheet, stomach down per normal for the ultra-sound, electric stimulation or whatever it is they do (miracles).  I had the sheet up to about mid-back and normally they start there and lower the sheet as they proceed down and into the upper legs.  I am not sure what she was thinking, but she starts mid-back and then goes to lower the sheet for the butt section and of course there is my diaper on proud display (dry).  She does a full stop, intake of breath, and seemed to freeze.  I roll the back side of the diaper down so she can put the liquid (always cold!) on and tell her to continue on as normal.  I am in a conundrum as this is when the muscle response leads to pee accidents and the room is pretty quiet. As she seems totally unprepared for a guy in a diaper (it was dry and a white one with usual wetness stripes that change colors if wet, yellow to blue as they were probably old school Attends).  I was probably 40 or 45 and in decent shape and I was not sure whether to tell her that accidents could happen or to just be quiet and hope if I do have an accident that it is small and no wicking so it is noticeable.  I decide she is not good with surprises and tell her that I can have accidents during this part.  My turn for a red face. She looks dumbfounded and asks what do I mean.  I realized I did not specify I could release my bladder and I think her mind went much further than that.  I assured her, just pee and that is what the diaper is for and it doesn't always happen.  She responded okay quite tentatively and continued on. I did have a good pee accident as she worked those muscles despite trying not to so I was glad I said something.  She was also assigned the first couple of stretches to loosen and improve the range of motion so I had to roll over.  Now she was ever observant and let me know it looked like I did have an accident with a further statement about the stripes in different colors in the front and part of the back of the diaper.  Another red face for me.  I acknowledged that I did pee.  She seemed to be trying to make up for the gasps earlier and went on to ask me if I needed to change which was nice.  I then explained that diapers are made for accidents, emphasis on the s, but thanked her.  She finished up and switched with my normal therapist who did further movement work and then the actual massage.  She laughed and told me her intern came out with much to say about the experience and that she would get her sorted out.  Happily, I have not had to return recently but the reminder of massage triggered the memory.                           

My wife is a Massage therapist and has definitely worked on someone in a diaper lol.

It is so nice being able to fully relax and not having to worry about making a puddle or hide my protection. 

She is amazing at what she does and has helped with my bad back and legs often.

• 10 months later...

I got changed on a changing table last weekend, but in a professional setting and with proper conduct.

I booked a 2-hour Thai massage on Father's Day last weekend after a long day with the kid at SeaWorld. I fell asleep on the table face down during the first 90 minutes and leaked. When waking up and asked to turn over on my back, the masseuse noticed my leaking diaper and asked if I had a spare to change into for the last 30 minutes.

I informed her that I did inside my bag and asked for it. She insisted that I just relax and not get up, then continued with, "I can get it for you. Where in your bag?" and I replied. She then grabbed the spare brief and my wipes and continued the change. I told her I could do it, but she said she didn't mind. Before starting, she put a towel beneath me. 

At this point, I'm blown away to the point of obliging while she started to un-tape the used one, so I just sat back and did what I needed to be done while she went through the process. The was no funny business and I maintained not getting an erection through it (I'm incontinent and knew this wasn't a sexual advance) like an honored champ.

That was surely the first time for me outside of a medical setting, so she was tipped accordingly because of both the incredible massage and caring gesture before finishing. Talk about going above and beyond!

PXL_20221226_001537293.jpg

• Like 2

Nice.  It definitely looks like you super leaked all over the table even though it appears you have a Betterdry diaper on.  That had to be a really long day at Seaworld!  I'm surprised if it was that long a day you didn't change diapers before your massage!

I know of one other member here who told me he had his diaper changed when he had a massage.  There may be a difference with some massage places offering to change a diaper, the Thai and Chinese ones that are a bit more sexual in clientele.  My massage therapists are all medical therapists and while they obviously know and see I'm diapered, it's not brought up or discussed.  It might be if I ever leaked on their table like that but it doesn't happen and I never bring a spare diaper with me.  My massages are an hour long for my back, hips and thighs and I diaper well enough not to have any issues.